Topic: Sarah's Challenge - by John Malcolm

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/sarahchallenge.htm
The TFs that are more traditional to this site are close to the end. The ending may seem reminiscent for those that played Virtue's Last Reward.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah's Challenge
By John Malcolm

Sarah had agreed to the challenge. Her boyfriend was looking forward to it, and so was she. Maybe one day she'd dream up some kind of challenge for him in return, but it was no big thing. All there was to do now was get on with it. She had no idea what would happen to her in the coming week, but it would be an experience.

Sunday

Sarah became aware of her surroundings, and the first thing she noticed was that she was eating grass. She looked down a four or five inch snout to where her mouth was automatically chomping away. Then she noticed that she was on all fours, so she stopped eating and turned her head to look at what she had become. She was a cow. Her body was black and white, and stood firmly on four legs. She lifted each one in turn, and started to learn the mental picture of her new form. Then she noticed that she was flicking her tail, and this felt strange and new. The thrill of all this discovery made her tail flick even more briskly, and she stamped her hooves in excited agitation. There must be something about being transformed like this that made her so easily excitable, and she wondered if cows were really like this all the time.

There was a snuffling on her blind side, and she turned to notice a young calf standing there, looking at her. Then, before she could do anything, it had dived in and was suckling greedily at her udders. This was sending pulses of pleasure throughout her body, and when the calf stopped for a second she was disappointed. It was only changing teats, though, and soon she was off again. The orgasm, when it came, made her arch her head and neck upwards and bellow long and hard at the sky. This didn't bother the calf, and it carried on as if cows orgasming while it fed was perfectly normal. Before long Sarah was building to another climax as the relentless suckling continued. Another bellowing orgasm followed, and this drained her. She stood there shaking with pleasure and exhaustion. The calf finished shortly afterwards, and wandered away.

After some time grazing Sarah's boyfriend turned up and motioned to her to follow him. This was awkward. She didn't know how to walk with four legs. After a few stumbles he noticed her predicament. He put his arm around her neck and said "You're thinking about this too hard. Let the body do the work. You don't think about walking normally, you just do it. Just aim for where you want to go and the body will walk automatically."

Sarah thought about this. Yes, the body walks on automatic, but only after learning to walk as an infant. She'd not had that training as a cow. She looked at him out of one eye, and the next thing she knew she was moving. He was leading her gently across the field towards a barn. This body could walk on automatic. She entered the barn and headed straight for a pile of hay - more grazing. Then she heard a noise behind her - a heavy sort of noise. She looked round, and there was the most handsome bull she'd ever set her eyes on. Then she thought - where did she get thoughts about bulls from? Before she had a chance to explore this thought further she automatically opened up her back legs for him and within a few seconds the bull was mounting her and entering her. How her back legs took the weight, she never knew, but they did without any problem. Now the bull was ramming her, and once again she was pulsing with pleasure. Soon two sets of bellows echoed around the barn.

Having shot his load the bull quickly lost interest and wandered away to another bale of hay. Soon after the bull was led out of the barn and Sarah was all alone. Then her boyfriend came in for a chat.

"How are you enjoying being a cow?"

Sarah wanted to say that it was wonderful, but all she could utter was "Wuurrghhh!"

"As good as that?" She nodded. "Would you do something for me? Show me your tongue."

Strange. She complied, and was surprised to notice how long it was. A thick and muscular tongue. He was sitting on a chair in front of her, just at the right height. Before he could react she had shoved it in his mouth - French-kissed by a cow! He reacted and almost pulled away, but realizing that this wasn't a dumb animal, but his girlfriend, he felt around with his tongue and tried to French-kiss back. It was as if she'd realized that he was too far away, so she moved closer until their lips were kissing and let him put his puny - compared to her's - tongue in her mouth. She was also very careful with her powerful jaws not to bite him, and very soon he was holding her head with both hands and caressing it. This was definitely no animal, but an intelligent being fully controlling what she was doing. His mouth was fully open now, and he was sideways kissing and tonguing her, and she was gently doing the same to him.

After a while he gently withdrew - and so did she - and then he stood up, undid his belt and slid down his jeans and underpants. She noticed that he had one hell of a boner. She thought he was possibly going to go round to her read end and mount her, but instead he just said "Would you mind sucking me off?"

Of course she didn't, so she shook her head to say "No, I don't", where he lay down in front of her and she took him - whole, with room to spare - in her mouth and massaged him with her tongue while he moaned and groaned. In time he came, and she released him gently.

When he had come down from the planet Orgasm, she prodded him with her front hoof and then indicated with it her udders. He cottoned on immediately, and pulled over a nearby (luckily clean) bucket, placed it under her udders, and milked her. Now it was Sarah's turn to visit the planet Orgasm. He was firm but gentle, and he could feel her whole body tremble with pleasure. Soon the sound of a cow having her brains blown out by just the power of touch was heard again.

Monday

Sarah awoke, and looked around for some water and some hay. Almost immediately she noticed that they were not now objects of her desire. Also, her eye line was much nearer to the ground. She moved her head to have a look, and felt the whole of her rotate to look, so whatever she was forever out of her sight. She sounded heavy, though. A reflective surface was at the other end of this, garage, she supposed it was. She went to see what she was, and a golf cart rolled into view.

"Oh!" She let out involuntary, and was at least pleased to hear that she could talk. Inspecting the reflection she learned that she was seeing through two camera lenses set a foot or so apart on the front of the cart, which had four wheels and a nice green hood. She rotated in front of the mirror, and was sorry to see that she couldn't move her 'eyes'. They were fixed straight ahead. She was hearing sounds from both sides, though, and as if to prove this a door opened in the side of the garage and she turned to see her boyfriend enter.

"Hello my cart girl," he said in greeting. "How do we like ourself?"

"Weird," was all Sarah could say, and her hearing triangulating this to a grill mounted just above her eyes, as she saw in the mirror.

"Roll over here, and let me give you some tactile feedback." She did so, and he climbed on. There were no sexual feelings at all as he sat in the driver's seat, and Sarah was disappointed. After her experience as a highly - and easily - stimulated cow, she'd thought this would be another orgasm feast, but nothing.

"Am I meant to feel anything?"

"No, not yet. Let's go out into the road and drive around."

"I'm a cart. I can't compete with traffic."

"Don't worry, this is a closed-off road. I want to put you through your paces. Interested?"

With a thrill rising inside her, Sarah said "You bet!"

The garage door opened and they drove out, Sarah doing the driving while her boyfriend sat back. As she stopped at the curb he got off and told her to "See what she could do." Sarah drove up and down that road at varying speeds, almost up to 30 mph. She couldn't see a speedometer, but somehow she knew exactly how fast she was going. She also had other feelings, such as how much charge was in her batteries, what pressure her tires were at, and how hard she was working her motor. There was no sexual thrill, but a feeling of exhilaration as she raced up and down. This was all fun, but couldn't beat being a horny cow.

"Right Sarah, you've got the hang of it. Switch to four-wheel drive and try out that light grassy hill between the trees."

"But how do I... Oh, that was easy!" Sarah roared off on to the grass, and now the pleasure feelings were coming. The pleasure of stunning grip on this surface, the excitement of cornering at speed, and the...

Oops! She'd gone careering into a sand dune and got stuck! Spinning her wheels uselessly now gave her a massive rush, and it was only her boyfriend running over, shouting at her to "Stop bloody masturbating or you'll burn out your motor!" that calmed her down.

With some pushing, and some carefully applied driving, Sarah was removed from the sand trap, and was now hurtling across the light hills again. She was like a young colt, running for the sheer hell of it. Eventually he managed to get her to calm down so he could talk to her.

"I bet you never realized that a golf cart could have so much fun!"

"Too right!" She beeped her pathetic-sounding horn in excitement.

"I think this is not the kind of form for you. It just doesn't suit you."

"I love it. No breath to catch. No legs or lungs to ache. Just power and exhilaration. Why couldn't I be a Ferrari?"

"Because you'd kill yourself, that's why. This form hasn't got the speed to do you any lasting harm. I was going to have a round of golf with you, but I don't think you'd take it seriously."

"Sorry. I'm just learning my way. I'll behave. Let's have a round of golf, please." He stood deep in thought, and she gently nudged and rubbed herself against him, like a tabby cat.

"OK. You win. One round of golf it is. No chasing rabbits, or running over other players, or beeping your horn just as someone's going to take a swing."

"Of course not."

Some four hours later they returned to the garage. Sarah's batteries were now very low on charge, and she was plugged into a charging unit. Immediately pulses of pleasure coursed through her, and she blew out the speaker at the front of the cart when she yelled in orgasm.

Her boyfriend smiled, and then gently turned her off.

Tuesday

Sarah felt herself coming awake in stages, accompanied by some whirring and clicking-like noises. The fist thing she noticed was that she had one eye, and it was facing into a room. There was the noise of a fan and, when she thought hard, some more whirring and clicking noises. She tried to speak, and after some more whirring she felt the words come out character by character, but she couldn't hear or see where they went or what they did.

Her boyfriend appeared, and walked towards her. He spoke into her eye "Good morning Sarah. This one's a good one for you."

There was more whirring and light rattling, and then she slowly understood the words letter by letter, then word by word, and finally sentence by sentence. She spoke to reply, and the familiar emergence of words character by character, being sent to, what? happened. She'd intended to say "What am I today?" but had no idea what had happened to what she'd said. It had just slipped away from her.

"Oh, I'm going to let you work out what you are today, all on your own. Here's a clue." He reached at something down under the vision of her eye and, judging by his arm movements, was stirring or moving something in circles. This was matched by feedback of something moving in circles directly connected to her, but what it was Sarah couldn't imagine.

"Any idea yet?"

"No," slipped off from Sarah into the ether.

"OK. Try this." He produced a flat plastic thing with metal at one end and inserted it somewhere with a clunk. Sarah felt her conscience grow and change just a little.

"Right," said her boyfriend, tapping away at something that rattled under her eye. "You can now talk to me by audio, not by text."

"Thank you," said Sarah in a harsh and metallic voice. "What am I?"

"OK. I'm going to lift your camera and turn it back so you can see yourself."

Sarah watched as her field of vision moved towards her boyfriend, then around and back towards... "A computer?!"

"Yes. You are attached so you are working in tandem with a powerful desktop computer. I was waggling your mouse just now, and then inserted some software on a Zip disk to initialize your speakers. Your microphone came on with your camera as the operating system loaded. You can hear your cooling fan whirring away, and when you think your hard disk springs into action. I could read what you were saying on your monitor, but as it is a one-way link you couldn't." He placed her eye back on top of the monitor, facing him. "Now you know what it's like from the other side of the keyboard!"

"But I have no arms, or legs, or anything else." There was a note of pleading in Sarah's voice.

"No... That is true. But you have something else. You have the Internet." He sat back with his arms folded as Sarah's hard disk worked hard, then she spoke again. "But it'll all go past me, straight to the... no my screen. I won't get any of it." "No, my little microchip. You are wrong. You are set up to interface directly with what comes down the wire, not as pulses and electrical signals, but as... well, you'll see." He moved the mouse again, and Sarah felt him click on an icon. The connection was made, and Sarah was released into cyberspace.

It was later, and Sarah was now withdrawn from her wanderings. She remembered the time, via her system clock, which told her that hours had passed. This couldn't be put into words, just emotions and feelings. She had been the world! Anywhere, anything, any information she had experienced - it had filtered into her biological brain as sensations of... unnamable. Her mind had expanded, and yet her memory retained a small fraction of what she experienced - it was a dreamlike sensation, but she had been awake and conscious. In her dreams she'd had limited control over what happened next, but this was totally under her control. If she'd not been a computer she'd have sweated until she'd melted, but her hard disk had filled steadily and then - although she'd no memory of a break in her time - she'd been powered down and upgraded with more memory and three more hard disks. Upon booting up she'd carried on exactly where she'd left off - her state being loaded from disk and set running again. To her mind there had been no break.

She noticed her boyfriend in front of her eye. "Sorry about bringing you back from the Internet like that, but it's time for sleep. You still have a biological brain, you know, and it's the end of the day."

"Whatever else I become," said Sarah. "Thank you. Is there any way of saving this for posterity?"

"Yes. Your hard disks are full of incomprehensible data, I'm sure. It'll all be saved for you. Maybe even your entire personality is partly saved there, and partly out there in cyberspace. Who knows? Anyway, goodnight Sarah. I'm going to close you down now."

"Good night."

He shut down his girlfriend and stood there staring, wondering what she had experienced and what she might become as a result of it when the week was over and she was back to normal.

Wednesday

Sarah woke, and felt warm on her middle, moving to her upper. Her lower fed her, and she was content and at peace. The warm moved over her upper and she grew a little bit. Then the warm went away and fresh reviving washed over her, entering her by her lower and filling her. She grew a little bit again. This stopped and the warm returned, now sliding down her middle and becoming weaker. Presently it became cold. She slept.

Thursday

Sarah awoke, and looked down. She was red. She hated this, and swore. She got up from the bed she was on and inspected herself in the mirror as she sat on the end of the bed. Red. She was naked, but humanoid. This she hated too. What really caught her eye were her horns - about two inches long - and her tail that ended in an arrow. Then she looked at her feet, and they were hooves. She laughed. A coarse and evil laugh. She quivered with ecstasy and laughed again. There was no humour here.

"Hello my little devil!" came from a speaker in the ceiling.

"Fuck off!" swore Sarah and felt pleasured.

"Some difference from being a tree, eh?"

"Shut up, dog shit!" she shouted and pleasured again. She soon learned that whenever she was evil, or naughty, by her values she had pleasurable stimulation, and if she swore and abused and was vile enough she had an orgasm. With the sharp front edges of her hooves she slashed the bed to shreds, then urinated on it. Another orgasm. She turned on the rest of the room, which she now noticed was sealed. She smashed the mirror with a single backwards kick and orgasmed again.

"Let me out, if you dare!" She called at the speaker.

"Ah, so our little devil wants to make mischief in the world."

"Too fucking right!"

"Only if you let me have sex with you. I'm your boyfriend, remember?"

"I don't do bargains," she bawled. "LET ME OUT!"

"No."

Sarah lay on her back, on the ruins of the bed, and stimulated her genitals with the tip of her tail.

"She's good, isn't she," came over the speaker.

"The fucking best!" called back the single-minded devil before returning to her activity.

This went on all day. She was very imaginative, but in the mid-afternoon she unexpectedly agreed to invite her boyfriend to have sex with him - 'making love' not being an appropriate term for what she had in mind. He came in through a industrial-strength door and she bruised and clawed and bit and kicked and pinched him into orgasm, and then demanded her half of the bargain.

The door was opened, and she ran out roaring her defiance and laughing at the top of her voice. Straight into a cloud of sleeping gas, and she collapsed into sleep with a snarl.

Friday

The shock of the cold water woke Sarah from her slumber, and angrily she thrashed her tail and snapped her mouth. It was then she noticed a few things. One, she had a very large nose, or snout, or something. Two, the movement created by her tail thrashing indicated to her that she had a very powerful tail. Three, she was in water, and comfortable. Then she noticed the mirror nearby and went - swam - towards it. She recoiled at first, fearfully, but quickly realized that the crocodile coming towards her was a crocodile called Sarah, and that she really should close her mouth.

A few minutes after that something large was dumped in the water beside her. Immediately she went into automatic mode and went for the food, tearing and pulling and spinning at the carcass until she could swallow the chunks. When her feeding frenzy was over her sentience returned and she realized what she'd just eaten - a cow. Just what she'd been a few days before. This gave her guilty feelings. Was she a cannibal? Then the simple practicality of the crocodile took over - it was food. She didn't think about this subject again.

The river was large, but Sarah had no problem learning her way around it in double-quick time. There seemed to be something attached to one of her rear legs, but she couldn't reach the radio beacon, and soon she was swimming around, just accepting it. It was then that she met another crocodile. Not wanting to argue with that fierce set of jaws, she left it alone, but it followed her. Suddenly the automaton took over, and they copulated. Sarah had memories of intense sexual pleasure and drives, but nothing else. Why not? She'd felt so randy when a cow, and had been conscious throughout it all. Now it seemed as if her short-term memory was being switched off during the best bits. Was this how a crocodile worked, or thought? If it even thought?

A hydrophone was lowered into the river nearby her, and a booming sound emerged. It took her a few seconds to recognize the sound of her boyfriend, adjusted for transmission in water and also for a crocodile to hear.

"Hello Sarah. How do you like being a crocodile? For your own sanity we've had to interfere with your memories, because you don't really want to remember what goes through a crocodile's mind when feeding or having sex. We're worried it might damage your brain permanently. If you, Sarah, can understand me, I'd like you to come up on the beach and roll over on to your back. No normal crocodile would do that, so if you do that it must be you. We must know whether you are still Sarah while in this body."

Sarah looked around, and saw the beach. There was a two-legged food moving around, and then she mentally blinked and realized that it was human; was her boyfriend. She headed to the beach, waddled up it, and clumsily rolled over. She felt so vulnerable, and found it difficult to hold her position, but he gently ran his hands up and down her belly. This sort of contact was alien to her crocodile half, and she flicked over and faced him, jaws agape. She thought, if you run I'll get you, so please don't move. He didn't. He just pointed towards the trees. There Sarah could see the business end of a rifle, and was sure that if she moved she'd be shot, hopefully with some kind of quick-acting sleeping dart. She didn't really want to harm/eat her boyfriend, but if the instincts of a crocodile took over there would nothing she could do.

As he watched, she slowly rolled over again, and this time did her best to show her genitals to him by moving her rear end around in the sand so she was alongside him - a powerful sign of submission. He approached slowly, and this time she kept control. When she judged he was in the right position she arched her back and raised her bits for his full inspection. Sure enough he touched them, and she emitted long groans/growled with stimulation. Animal instincts were leaking in, and desire caused her to roll on her side with her belly by him and rub her genitals against him forcefully. He looked up and waved the marksman away, then swiftly dropped his jeans and boxers and entered her with his fully erect member as he lay on his side.

It was a rough ride. She thrashed around and hissed and growled, but he held on and in a few seconds it was all over. He knew that if she'd not wanted penetration she would have let him know in no uncertain terms, so all had been OK. He'd had sex with his girlfriend again, wearing a different skin, not some beastie animal. She rolled over, swung around, and gently took his whole hip in her mouth, massaged his groin with her tongue, and then let go. She had won the battle for control of her body between sentience and instinct.

The rest of the day was spent swimming, feeding and eventually fighting with the other crocodile. Her human intelligence enabled her to out-maneuver the bluntly lunging opponent, and she emerged victorious. She even responded to the call via the hydrophone to "come to the beach or we'll dart you and drag you there anyway" by going to the beach and lying down. Her day as a crocodile was over.

Saturday

Sarah awoke to find that she was blindfolded. Her boyfriend was beside her, and said "Good morning my love. Today is your last day, and hopefully will be something special. You're used to being different things, so this shouldn't be too much of a surprise for you."

"Come on, come on," Sarah heard herself say in her normal voice. "What am I?"

"Today, Sarah, you will be my sex fantasy."

"I am that already. So what's new?"

"Do you want me to tell you, or do just want to find out deliciously?"

Sarah thought. It's been great so far. Easy. "I'll find out."

"Good. I was hoping you'd say that. You are set up for maximum stimulation, so you'll enjoy the ride as much as me."

With that a massive blast of pure pleasure flooded her whole body, and she orgasmed immediately. As she lay there on the planet Orgasm again, he removed her blindfold. "We had thought of just having your brain on its own, with no body to bother it, wiring you up electronically to a computer and feeding you signals to keep you orgasming all day, but were worried about blowing your brain. Also, as you know, there is more to sex than just the orgasm."

Sarah was lying flat on a bed, and above her was a large mirror. She looked over her new body. From the top there was her head, normal. Then her arms - six of them. Next her chest - chests - for she had four breasts. Moving down she had enormous hips. They had to be for she had three legs. In-between the left pair of legs was a vagina, and in-between the other pair was a penis. Her legs were in red stockings, and each foot was in an exquisite red shoe, with a massive and sharp-looking stiletto. Her boyfriend touched her nipples, one at a time, in turn. Immediately she had a massive erection, and move her right three hands down to masturbate it. It was easily big enough for her hands, and seemed to be still growing. Two, then three feet long, and now it was up between her breasts. It reached her chin and she instinctively took it in her mouth, where she sucked and masticated and manipulated it until it came as a torrent in her mouth.

Her penis started to return to normal size as she gasped for breath. That had been incredible! Then she looked down her. Her nipples were covered in cum. She'd ejaculated in five places - then, after feeling her vagina - no, six places at once. No wonder her orgasm had been thermonuclear. Her boyfriend had been watching the whole episode with an enormous grin on his face, and a bulge in his trousers.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Like a nova."

"Good. Now what would you like next?"

Sarah thought. "What do you mean?"

"What would you like your body to have or be next?"

Sarah didn't quite know what he was talking about, so she just said "Go on, surprise me."

"Right."

Sarah felt movement in her groins. Looking down her penis was shriveling away, then her middle and right legs merged into one. Her chest itched, and her lower breasts shrank and shrank until she just had the plain two again. Her extra arms just merged into each other until she had two arms again. Feeling lost and empty, she waited. It didn't take long. Her buttocks were bulging, and she had to roll on to her side to allow them to... grow? Looking up at the mirror she watched as a long flesh-coloured bulge spread out from the bottom of her back, which then started to grow two buds at the end. These grew into legs, and the bulge became a horizontal back, complete with a beautiful snow-white mare's tail at the end. Her boyfriend produced another pair of red stockings and put them on her, along with two more stiletto shoes.

"Come on, get up so the second part can begin."

Sarah clumsily got to the edge of the bed and worked her way up on to all fours. It didn't help that she had a stiletto point at each heel, but she soon got the hang of it. Just in time, for itching at her rear 'groin' made her look and watch as an enormous pair of testicles descended and then an enormous penis grew down and forwards. It was about two to three feet across and ended up on the floor between her front legs. Sarah bent down to reach it and realized that her arms had grown in length so she didn't need to. Pulling up the great weight of penis was enough to make it harden and she was off again. Pulsing and pulsing it eventually burst an enormous load over the floor in front of her, but she didn't care. Her four legs had locked her in position extremely solidly and she'd just gone for it.

It was then she noticed that she had little breasts all along the underside of her new back, and the pulsing of the penis had made it rub against these, giving her more stimulation. A little while afterward her penis shrank and withered away. Her boyfriend vanished and returned a few minutes later with breakfast and a little table. Sarah now noticed that she was incredibly hungry.

The morning passed. Various shapes appeared and disappeared as Sarah was pleasured and pleasured. Then, just after lunch, she fell asleep exhausted. Preparations were made for the evening's finale.

Around six Sarah awoke and immediately entered the little girl's room to remove her accumulated wastes. She knew something special was planned for this evening and wanted to be ready for it. A meal was bought for her to ingest and build up her strength. Eventually all was ready.

Sarah was lying on the bed - or what was left of it - waiting, when the change started. It was slow and steady. The skin on her feet became hard, her four smaller toes merged to become two toes, and the toes and nails elongated to become claws.. Was she becoming a bird? It looked like it, as her feet grew and developed a clawed toe at the heel. This tough skin spread up her legs, which thickened with muscle and lengthened. She was low lying with two extremely powerful legs at about ninety degrees to each other because of the muscles and her narrow hips. This was soon rectified, though, as her hips started to widen and grow, along with the rest of her torso. A powerful tail was growing from the base of her spine. Her breasts hardened and grew, along with the whole of her chest and she felt something grow out of her spine - a fin of some kind, it felt like. She was now about twelve feet high and still growing. Her arms were changing into toughened skin forearms, with three-fingered claws at the end.

Not much left, now. She felt her neck angle forward a bit and thicken immensely, becoming full of muscle. But this was nothing as to her face, which was bulging her jaw and skull forwards and growing all the time. She noticed her vision change as her eyes moved further apart, until her incredible nose/snout/mouth forced them to the side. All this time the rest of her body had still been growing, and she was now about twenty-five feet high, and must have weighed nearly half a ton. Luckily the ceiling had been fully opened, so she stood up and roared her tyrannosaurus roar at the heavens. There was a reply. She looked around, swinging her tail with a flourish, and there was another tyrannosaurus, but with male genitals. Her boyfriend. There was no vocal communication possible, but none was needed. They waved their open mouths at each other and roared and roared, then she lifted her tail, he got behind her and entered her, biting her neck as he did so. She arched her neck back and roared again, encouraging him to sex her harder - which he did, his tail thrashing around violently.

He came viciously, biting her harder and drawing blood from her neck, and almost immediately disengaged himself from her. She was annoyed at this, before she could turn on him he had turned on her and wrestled her on to her back, both tails smashing around powerfully. Now she was on her back he entered her again and, arms flailing, she tried to bite his neck. She missed, though, and both mouths locked together in mid-bite, each tongue bashing the other delightfully. This time they came together, disengaging from their French bite to roar pleasure at the skies.

They fell apart, and lay side by side, heads turned to the side so they could look into each other's eyes, or as much as they could do without binocular vision. Mouths open, their tongues lolled. Eventually they naturally fell asleep.

Sunday

Sarah woke, and she was at home. Her boyfriend was beside her, still asleep. She got up to attend to the bathroom, and when she got back he had gone. There was, however, a note. "Are you ready for your final change?"

Thinking that it had all finished, Sarah was baffled. There being nothing else to do for now, as it was too early, she lay back and dozed.

When Sarah woke up it all felt different. Between the legs was a penis, and there were no breasts. Sarah was now a man. A man with an erection. Ignoring this he read the note by the bed. It read:
To complete the cycle you must go back in time.
Back in time to find the younger Sarah and become her boyfriend.
Becoming her boyfriend will enable you to start this whole cycle again.
Only then, when it is completed, can you move forward.
There was a whooshing sound, accompanied by a strange feeling of moving backwards while standing still, and Sarah was now in a cheap flat. There were notes everywhere, and documentation. An hour later Sarah learned what he had to do - and actually, he would enjoy it. He was to become the younger Sarah's boyfriend and lead her (lovingly, or it wouldn't work) into this cycle of events. Only after this week of changes had passed would he carry on his life, but with one bonus. He could become whatever, or whoever he or she wanted. The world was his oyster.

Now Sarah knew how her (his?) boyfriend had known how to please her (him?) so well: She had been her own boyfriend.