Topic: I'm Having A Bath - by John Malcolm

http://f3.to/mbap/gueststories/bath.htm

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Having A Bath
By John Malcolm

I was having a bath the other night. For reasons that may well become clear, I can't remember what night, but it was recently. Heather, my girlfriend, was downstairs watching the film Alien, and as it was on cable there were no worries about the terrific thunderstorm going on outside. I was just lathering up when there was a flicker of the light, followed immediately by a strange sort of scream from downstairs. I leaned over to the door, opened it and called downstairs whether my beloved was all right. No answer. Either she hadn't heard me or she was in trouble.

Just as I was getting out to go downstairs a call came back "I'm OK. I just was surprised by the flicker of the lights." I relaxed. If Heather was in trouble she would have told me. I settled back to my lathering.

A stomping noise was coming up the stairs. Heather was never the lightest on her feet, but normally, unless she was playing elephants, she did not sound like this ascending the stairs. I paid it little attention. Then, it came towards the bathroom - there was a definite impression of bulk. Before I could react to this - i.e., have a look - the door to the bathroom was smashed, in one take, off its hinges, and a living and breathing Alien stood there in the doorway. It entered and stood beside the bath, and by its posture - i.e. it wasn't violently attacking me - I could tell there was something wrong. Then it - Heather - spoke and said "Help me!"

I recovered quickly, and looked at what my girlfriend had become. She was a full Alien. Somehow, as the fictional Alien had no eyes, she could see me and even speak English understandably. Not bad for a fictional being without - who could tell? - vocal chords. "Help me!" she - it? - said again, but what could I do?

"What happened?" was all I could think of, not very originally, I'm afraid.

"I was just turning up the volume when the strike hit, and this is the result," the Alien - my girlfriend, I had to remind myself - said. "I sort of absorbed this and changed from the television. I called out to you that I was all right before I realised what had happened to me."

I got out of the bath and studied her. She was a frightening being. HR Giger had imagined well. However, there were some changes from the sexless drone that featured in the films. There was something very female about her. She had breasts, for a start, four of them. Hard, black, shiny things in two rows that oozed sexuality. Not large, but perfectly formed. All her clothing must have been ripped off as she'd changed form, and she was naked. I could also see her eyes on the head 'part', I suppose. She was regarding me with stereoscopic vision from about eight feet up. It was strange, but I was never frightened, as such. This eight foot-plus being was Heather, I had no doubt, and she was in love with me and would not harm me. As soon as I thought this she opened her jaws and the inner jaws came out, with a nasty hissing sound. I stepped back. She withdrew the inner jaws and apologised for frightening me, but said she'd done it to show she was in control of this body. I relaxed. An animal - or an Alien - wouldn't have apologised, or possibly even understood the concept. It was strange watching that mouth articulating words in English, with the black and shiny lips shaping as human lips would.

We looked at each other for a bit, then she said "What do we do now?"

"I like the "Ëœwe,'" I joked automatically, and she laughed. Then she suddenly grabbed me in her powerful arms and hugged me to her - an erotic and frightening sensation at the same time. There were tears coming from her eyes - luckily not acidic tears, or my body and the bathmat would have been burnt. Then she smiled, and said "I can't go out like this!"

I had my arms around her now. She hugged me tighter, and I felt the power in her arms. This person could crush me without much effort. There was something else, though. She was a massive turn on, as if she was covered in the best quality leather from the kinky shop. In a way she was, except it was her skin, if that's what it was. Soon I had a hard on.

She must have sensed this, some Alien sense added to her human ones, as she released me and said with a smile in her voice "You dirty bugger! Here I am as something out of hell, and not knowing what to do, and there's you with an erection! You men are all alike."

"Sorry," was all I could say, looking down at the offending object. Then she'd bent down and taken it in her mouth. I was suddenly terrified. With a small amount of effort she could bite it off, but all she did was caress it - I know not how, but probably with some kind of tongue - and very soon I was orgasming.

"How did you like that?" she asked afterwards.

When my senses had returned I replied "Very much."

"I feel exaggerated in every sense. All my senses seem enhanced, some in strange ways. I can read your feelings. Even my love for you is enhanced. That's why I did what I did. I felt it was a way of getting through to you. I'm not making much sense. I feel weird. Hold me again." Not wishing to argue with an eight-foot monster, I did so. Presently she released me and said "Run your hands over my body. I wish to feel you."

"Who's feeling randy?"

"Just do it."

I complied, double-quick time. She felt hard and sensual all over. She even had female genitals, and as soon as I touched them she went all rigid. "That was like a lightening bolt," she said. "Take me."

This was getting far too weird for me, but again, do you argue with her? "I'm sorry," I claimed, "I've just come. Give me a few minutes."

"OK, try this." She grabbed me and held me while she kissed me. The power in that neck and jaws was very tangible, and soon her outer jaws opened and I met her inner jaws. These opened as well and her tongue slid effortlessly inside my mouth. It was like a human tongue, but slightly thinner and longer, and with more power in it. At the same time she'd grabbed me and was stimulating me down below. Almost at once I was hard and she guided me into her.

She was holding me in her arms, as strong as steel, while she leaned forwards as we made 'love'? I was just about to come when I heard the sound I will never forget, the sound of an Alien orgasming. It ripped through my skull like a buzz saw. Her groin muscles clamped me viciously and I couldn't withdraw, but there was a pulsing going on at the same time down there. This bought me to orgasm, and after a few seconds she let me out. I fell back to a sitting position on the floor, while she hunched over me, hissing aggressively. During her orgasm her incredibly powerful tail had ripped all the towels from the towel rail and shredded them, followed by all my clothing in front of them on the chair - or what was left of the chair.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

It's two weeks later. Heather is still an Alien, and we have incredible sex. She goes out late at night, visits the local fields, and brains a sheep or cow with one swipe of her tail. Then she eats it. The local press is full of cattle muggers and sheep attackers but nothing is traceable back to us. We keep the shutters on the windows closed, and she hasn't been discovered yet. I still love my Heather, and the personality in this new body is definitely still her - 100%. Maybe another storm might return her to human form, but I don't know. She doesn't care. Life goes on.

I have one problem, though. I think Heather is pregnant.