Topic: Drugs 7

I've got an idea for Drugs 7 and intend to write a short version of it whenever I got time.
However, I also know that many people get tired of my focus on ftm and anus TFs. Even when I do not intend to go that route at first, I often eventually end up going that way after all, at least in form of stories.

Thus rather than going with my initial idea for the main TF of Drugs 7, I thought its worth it to ask for suggestions and pick the one I like the most.

The plot is as follows: The wife of Jizza's mayor is slowly getting into TFs herself and has started to do some minor modifications, e.g a third breast. At a big charity ball, the couple meets the spokesman of the alchemist's guild who talks the still rather shy wife into embracing her desires and transform even further. Giving into his suggestions she becomes a heavily transformed creature and even agrees to the suggestion to have her mind modified and reduced to become an instinct-driven, sex hungry simpleton, more a clever pet than a human.

All kind of suggestions are welcome, not just for her bodyform but how people would like her story to end.

Re: Drugs 7

I'm all out of TF ideas (since I'm working on a longer project right now), but it would be amazing if post-TF she is voted the mayor of Jizza!

I'd love to see you reduce her to something barely mobile and unable to satisfy herself, just a breast for a body with her head and hands balanced directly on her feet so she can't reach her pussy, asshole, or even a tiny cock to get off. Maybe shell learn to suck people off whenever she can to try and bring them to get her off? Could be a votewinner for the mayor!

4 (edited by Rexin 2016-09-09 07:40)

I'm guessing she is new in town or recently married if this happens after Jizza has become famous. Wouldn't she already know what would happen unless some precautions were taken? Or if she did, she became infected anyway. Or does this take place in the early stages when transformations are becoming increasingly more popular? Because the spokesman of the alchemist's guild is trying to talk her into transforming herself, with or without the mayor's knowledge, it sounds like he has his own agenda. Having the mayor's wife transform in front of everybody at a ball could lead into a spontaneous  transformation orgy?

As for her transformation into a sexual beast, it could be related to the Sutonian whores somehow. She is told about them and after some thinking and maybe investigations of her own regarding transformees with heavily modified minds, becomes amazingly aroused by the idea of becoming something similar and corrupted herself, if not in body then at least in mind, consumed by lust. Or maybe someone have brought with them their wife who decided to become changed after a visit to Sutonia. Alternatively she may see someone having been transformed into an anus or penis, and becomes obsessed about the expression in their eyes and how they have surrendered. Wanting to experience the same mental changes herself,  but not necessarily becoming an anus or genitals, a plan is gradually formed. She could end up with a body reminding about Fahn's mother in Drugs 2, before her horse transformation, only with arms. Or she could become something wormlike, something that resembles a farm animal (but no egg or milk production),  or a pile of genitals and breasts with just an eye and a mouth as the only reminder of her former face.

The ending is hopefully a happy one. But how it will end depends on if she is still able to move around on her own or is immobile, and how much she has changed mentally and if she is still able to talk or have a conversation.

Something impressive but feminine, with many breasts, pussies, and tentacles to help accomodate the number of extremely endowed former women in town.

I love the idea of her eventually being elected mayor, but I'd like to see her family get involved.  Her daughters and nieces decide to get involved and merge themselves with her in various ways, but one of them largely retains her humanity.  Maybe her upper body is mounted atop the sprawling, sexual beast her family has become in a taur-like configuration, or it could be just her head and face.  She has no actual control over the wild part of the shared body, but she feels everything and is still intelligent.  She'd make an excellent mayor.

blahblahblah wrote:

I'd love to see you reduce her to something barely mobile and unable to satisfy herself, just a breast for a body with her head and hands balanced directly on her feet so she can't reach her pussy, asshole, or even a tiny cock to get off. Maybe shell learn to suck people off whenever she can to try and bring them to get her off? Could be a votewinner for the mayor!

I like the immobile idea, but maybe go for like a slugtaur with tons of breasts running down the front and an enormous vagina underneath