Topic: Spin the Crystal - by Kojirou

Tags: female to male, multiples (head, limbs), CTF, various cock-centric TFs

Source: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/21119571/

Please give the author views!

Re: Spin the Crystal - by Kojirou

Spin the Crystal
by Kojirou

There was a whoosh, the sound of air rushing, and then a snap like a branch breaking, and suddenly, there they were.

Dana groaned, opening her eyes slowly. She was laying in a bed next to her fiance, Clint, but this wasn't his bedroom. It wasn't hers, either! She rubbed her eyes and looked around, confused, before reaching over and shaking Clint. “Honey! Honey!”

Clint sat up like a shot. “What?! What!?”

“Where the fuck are we, Clint?” Dana covered herself up with the bedsheets, worried that something terrible might have happened while they were asleep.

“I don't know,” was all he could say in response. It was like some sort of cheap motel room, but with a few futuristic luxuries. Above the nightstand was a big black shelf built into the wall, with a speaker and a keypad above it. Neither of them recognized any of this. “Let's just get some clothes on and check the place out, okay?”

“But what if there are kidnappers? What if whoever did this is going to hurt us?” Dana shivered.

“Well,” Clint said plainly, “if we wait here, they'll hurt us anyway. We might as well figure out what's going on.”

Reluctantly, Dana got off of the bed, and pulled some clothing that seemed to fit her out of the drawers. It was really weird stuff, form-fitting and snug, but it was at least clothing. The two of them held hands and stepped out of the motel room, walking through what turned out to be a small, plain-looking house, and outside.

The outside of the house was weird. It looked like some sort of futuristic home, made of metal and plastics and very boxy and beige. It was in a small village of other houses like it, all arranged in a small grid. There were about thirty such houses around, with a larger boxy building in the center of the village, and a few other buildings scattered around.

But all this was nothing compared to their neighbors. Dana and Clint watched in utter amazement as a couple walked past. One was an ordinary-looking man, handsome and blonde but otherwise normal. At his side, though, was a seven foot tall cat-woman! She had black fur, and a feline tail, and feline ears, and three heads! She looked like some sort of weightlifter, as well, with how thick her arms and legs were. The man looked over and waved, and then the strange cat-woman hybrid looked over with a head and waved as well! Then they turned and muttered to each other, before beginning to walk over.

Over the next couple hours, the two were introduced to the town, and the people in it. They were human – the men still were, and the women used to be. Over the last year, they'd been abducted, mysteriously, just like Dana and Clint, and found themselves in this strange town. There were no roads leading out of town, only wilderness. And inevitably, every woman, within a day of waking up here, would transform, becoming whatever the other women in town were at the time.

“At the time?” Dana held Clint's arm tightly, still stunned by what she was seeing. Seven women, with their husbands, and every woman some sort of three-headed cat-woman!

“Yeah,” said Claire, and she leaned forward. “See, every so often, we'll all change again. Every one of us, at the same time. It's always into the same things, too, in a cycle. At first, the cycles lasted just a day. Now, they're a week at a time. But every week, you become a different thing, the same as you were six weeks ago.”

“S-So,” Dana said, “You were something else last week... and will be something else in a week... and six weeks ago, you were this before?”

“Yeah, you've got the idea,” Claire said, nodding her three heads. “You're lucky, you'll start off like this. There are way weirder things to spend your first week as. Just ask Becky. She's our... well, our 'town doctor' these days.”

“L-Like what,” Dana said, fear creeping into her voice again. This was already too much to handle, that she was going to be some sort of cat-woman-monster in only a few hours!

“Let's... ease into all that, okay?” Claire smiled and tried to comfort the terrified woman. “Just focus on right now. Right now, you and your... husband? You're going to go back to your new house, get used to the place... I'll help you figure some of the less obvious things out. And then... when it happens, it happens. Just try and enjoy it, okay?”

Dana nodded, slowly. Clearly, these women had learned to cope with what was happening to them. She didn't like it, but she was going to have to learn to cope as well. She swallowed, and bit her lip. “O-Okay...”

She squeezed Clint's hand. “I, uhm... I guess I'm not going to be your pretty redhead anymore, hun. I hope that's okay...?”

Clint kissed her cheek softly, and gave her a tight hug. “I love you, Dana. I'm just glad we're together for this. I'd hate to be here alone, and I'd hate to know you were here alone just as much.”

They leaned into each other and, for a few moments, forgot where they were.

“So,” Claire explained, “these are dispensers. You, uh, ever watch Star Trek? My Ronnie loves the show. Somehow, we get reruns of it here. Anyway, these things work like the replicator things on that show. You pull the big book out from the cabinet underneath, look up whatever food it is you want, and punch in that code on the keypad. It'll spit that out for you, right here on this shelf.”

“And what's that?” Dana asked, pointing to an odd seat up against the wall, padded and cushioned, but with a tube sticking up around the middle of it. There was a big, thick button on each armrest, that looked like it'd take some strength to push in fully.

“That's for... four weeks from now,” Claire said. The fur on her six cheeks puffed up, as if she was blushing. “You'll need that to... eat.” She fidgeted.

Dana winced. “W-What...?” She felt her stomach turn at the thought. There was only one place

a tube like that looked like it would go...

“Moving along,” Claire said, hastily! “Trash goes into these!” She pulled open a wall panel to reveal a large trash chute. “Everything gets recycled in there and used to make more stuff whenever we

need it. And if you ever need a new chair or pillow or something, the store has its own set of the dispenser things, so you can just head there and Vicky will take care of you.”

Dana sat – in one of the non-feeding chairs – and sighed, shaking her head. “This is like some sort of... I dunno, a weird 80s idea of what the future might be.”

Claire nodded. “Yeah, it's pretty out there, I agree. But it works, and it's livable.”

Dana sighed. “I only wish I'd been asked, or something, you know? That I'd had some sort of choice in whether or not-”

She stopped, blinking, feeling a strange discomfort in her stomach. Her eyes widened. Then she started to grow.

“Oh,” Claire said, sadly. “It's starting already.”

Dana moaned, rubbing her stomach, feeling her body begin to grow rapidly. She felt her arms and legs swell, thickening with muscle, and she felt her shoulders widen! She panted, hair growing out all over her body – soft catlike fur, she realized – and she moaned as two new heads grew out to either side of her original one! All three of her heads squinted, her ears and noses becoming feline, and a tail grew out behind her!

It was over before Dana was even entirely sure what had happened. She blinked her six eyes and ran her hands over her furry new body. “I feel... weird,” she admitted. Clint came over and took her strong hand in his.

“It's okay, Dana. I'm staying with you, no matter what happens.” He smiled to her, and she blinked, struggling to get used to seeing from three heads at the same time.

Then he kissed her, and that seemed to bring everything into focus.

I could get used to this, Dana thought, cuddling up to Clint the morning after their first try at making love with her as a giant triple-cat-woman. It was a bit weird being a whole head taller than her

boyfriend, but the tradeoff was that her vagina seemed much more sensitive than it used to be, and she was starting to like the feeling of purring in her throats!

It had been three days since she first turned into this strange new creature, and she was already getting used to it. Three heads were very strange at first, but she found her new body seemed to have its own instincts to it, and once she stopped thinking too hard about the way her balance felt different and her breasts felt bigger, she started moving much more gracefully, as if she'd always had the body.

She stretched a bit. She kinda wanted to explore the town some more, maybe finally go say hi to Vicky at the general store. She kissed Clint's lips and both cheeks at once, enjoying one of the perks of this body, and slipped away to get cleaned up and head to the store.

One of the weird things Dana had learned over the last few days was that none of the women here ever had to crap. They still had to piss as normal, but somehow, no matter what they ate or how much, nothing ever came out that way. Claire explained to her that there was a practical reason for this, and Dana wasn't sure she wanted to find out what it is.

Done with her cleaning up, Dana looked through her wardrobe. One of the other oddities of this place was that it seemed to generate clothing for the women, no matter what form they were physically in at the time, and alter old outfits to match their new bodies every time they changed.

Eventually, she found an outfit she liked – a pink top and a knee-length pleated powder blue skirt – and slipped into a pair of walking shoes. It was still weird to look at walking shoes made for paw-feet, but they fit perfectly on her. Soon, she was headed to the store, and trying her best to blend in with the other girls.

It was the end of the week, and everyone was getting ready for the next week's change. Dana kept fidgeting, holding Clint's hand nervously. “You promise you'll stay with me? No matter what I become, or when?”

He just nodded to her. “It's not really like I have a choice anyway, Dana. Every woman here will be basically the same thing.” He kissed her left head's cheek. “I'm staying. We're gonna be a couple, even as weird as things get here.”

Dana's six cheeks puffed up, and then she felt it starting. Her fur began to sink back into her body, and at the same time, her middle head rapidly vanished into her shoulders! She gasped, feeling between her heads as they slid together and her shoulders became less wide. “Oh my God, Clint! My head's gone! My... my real head's gone! What does this mean? Am I really still me?”

Clint just held her hand and stroked her arm as she began to shrink. She was going from 7 feet to closer to 5, and muscular to a more average, slightly-overweight body. Her breasts stayed just as massive, though, and her ass got a little bigger! “You're still Dana, and I still love you,” Clint said, and Dana felt her groin start to do something strange and sexual!

Dana moaned, clenching her eyes tightly, and started rubbing at her tail as it became short and curly... then she reached in front of her legs and rubbed there. She felt her faces shift, her ears becoming floppy, and let out a surprised oink from the feelings she was having!

All of a sudden, she was growing something new under her arms, and as she adjusted her shirt to give them room to grow, she realized she had four arms now... and, more shockingly, a dick between her legs! The changes were so strange, but also sexual as well, so the rod was tenting her shorts!

She felt frantically between her legs, starting to panic! “My pussy's gone, Clint! They took my pussy away! I have a dick, and they took my pussy away!”

Clint kissed her right head. “It's okay, Dana. It's okay. It's just for a week. We'll be okay.”

She felt her cock throb from the kiss, and even more surprisingly than that, she actually liked how it felt when it did that!

It seemed to be over now. She had gone from a three-headed cat-woman amazon, to a petite and rounded two-headed pig-woman with the wrong 'plumbing' between her legs! Nevertheless, Clint held her tightly as she oinked and blushed and breathed in his wonderful scent. She'd never noticed how good he smelled as a man until she'd become part animal and got to really relish it.

Without thinking, she started to grind against him, kissing him with her right head, nibbling on an ear with her left. Clint kissed her back, and his hands came to her breasts, cupping them! This made her squeal from her left head, and wrap all four arms around him, fondling and caressing his body

wherever she could! “S-So weird...” She broke the kiss just for a moment. “But I t-think I like it...” She blushed, and then kissed again.

Soon, they were both grinding against each other. “This is unreal,” Clint said, feeling their cocks pressed firmly together, grinding, their balls bouncing against each other. Dana could only nod and moan, and then pull her skirt and panties off in a hurry. She wanted to feel it, really feel their bodies pressed together!

They kissed, and they groped, and they pressed against each other, and then they undressed and really got at it! Their cocks rubbed firmly against each other and their bodies, their balls bounced together, her breasts pressed into his chest! She squealed at him! “I... s-something's happening, Clint, I, I...!” She moaned and squealed loudly, and her cock started squirting, spraying her cum onto her own breasts! She clenched her eyes shut tightly, squealing more, amazed and stunned by how intense her orgasm was – nothing she'd ever felt before was even half this intense!

Clint smiled, kissing her left head as she caught her breath, and nodded. “First male orgasm, hun... how was it?”

Dana could only blush and look away. Finally, she replied, very quietly. “I liked it...”

After another kiss, Clint whispered, “I still haven't had mine, you know.”

Dana nodded both heads slowly, and then gradually turned over on the bed.

“Well... you've always wanted to try anal before, hun...” She blushed and wiggled her ass at him. “I guess... now's as good an excuse as we're ever gonna get...”

She clenched her eyes tight again, feeling Clint press up against her back. He was so much bigger now, it was dizzying how different her body felt compared to him! She felt his cock press against her ass, and clenched reflexively... but then, slowly, she relaxed and gripped the bed.

He was slow, and he was gentle. But eventually, he was inside her. And when he pumped, bucking in as deep as he could go, she squealed again! She was almost positive anal sex wasn't supposed to feel better than vaginal did. But then, nothing about this place or the women's bodies

seemed to make any sense! And she was thankful, at least, that even though she now had a cock, they still had a way to make love.

Clint pushed, Dana moaned. She ground her faces into the bed, and he pumped his cock into her ass! Finally, she felt him start cumming inside her – which somehow set off a chain reaction in her own body, making her loudly squeal into the sheets and start spraying her own cum as well!

Dana didn't want to admit it, but she already knew these would be among her favorite weeks. And she'd feel sad when this was over, and she had to take a new body. She was falling in love with her cock, her ass, her four arms, and even her piggish features!

“It just feels so nice, you know?” Dana smiled to Claire and Victoria, who had quickly become her best friends in this town. “I mean, being tall and strong was kinda fun too, but three heads, I dunno, it just felt like kind of a lot? And after that, two doesn't feel that bad.” She oinked and blushed a little.

Claire smirked a bit. “You really just like having a dick,” she said, which made Dana gasp and turn bright red!

“That's not true!” She fidgeted, hoping her hard on wasn't showing! “... The four arms are fun

too.”

The three girls laughed and shared a nice little hug. “This place sucks,” Vicky said, sniffling. The other two pig-girls nodded their heads. “Yeah. But at least we can have some fun with it.”

This made Vicky nod and sigh. “I just wish... I wish I could just stay the cats, you know? Of all the things we become, that's the one I dislike least. It's actually kinda nice, being part cat. I don't like the size or anything, but... it's not the worst. It's okay.”

Dana thought about this a bit. She couldn't really get comfortable having three heads, and didn't really feel much for having fur or long tails either. But she nodded and hugged Vicky, kissing her cheeks and nosing at her. “Well, maybe someday, you'll get to choose what you are.”

“I hope so,” Vicky said. Claire nodded and hugged them both.

Secretly, Dana wished she'd also get to choose her own body. And right now, she was pretty

sure she'd choose this one...

Dana hugged Clint tightly from behind. It had been a whirlwind week of sex, romance, and exploration! They'd discovered a locked door in the town hall that nobody seemed able to open, and they'd discovered that there didn't appear to be anywhere within a day's walking distance of the town apart from wilderness. It was like this was the only human settlement in the world, and every week, it added a new strange futuristic home and couple!

“I'm gonna change again soon, honey,” she said, her cock pressed against him. “I'm gonna miss this body.”

He stroked her four arms and nodded. “I think I might actually miss it too. It's weird. I never actually thought about girls with dicks before... but the way you look, at the way you act...” Clint blushed a bit. “I think you're pretty amazing like this, Dana.”

She cooed, nuzzling her two heads at his neck. “I think so too!” She oinked, and moved around to his front, getting between him and the sink. “Wanna fuck again, one more time, before my change?”

Clint shook his head. “You might start changing in the middle of it. Let's just... wait for it to happen, and then see what we want to do.”

Dana bit her lips. “Okay.... but I really hope I'm still something sexy, because I really want-”

She gasped suddenly, her hands to her chest and stomach! “It's starting!”

She stared down, watching as her cock and balls started swelling rapidly, cock especially so! Before their eyes, it ballooned out in size, getting thicker rapidly, and slowly longer as well! She felt her lower pair of arms sink back into her body, and blushed. “What's this...?” She reached down, feeling at her new cock... and gasped, moaning from both heads!

“I feel like... oh my God, honey...!” She gasped, her eyes shooting wide! Suddenly, her heads started sinking into her body, both of them gradually vanishing, leaving her top smooth from shoulder to shoulder! Clint stared in shock, but then noticed she was trying to get her pants off – so he helped

her! He got her pants down... and stared down into her eyes! At the end of her giant monster cock was her head – her original, human head, reproduced completely, in place of a normal cock head! She gasped and panted, squinting her eyes. “God, Clint... I'm so fucking horny right now, baby, I can't hardly think straight!”

He blushed to her, patting her cheek. “Dana...? Is that really you?” She blushed and stared back at him, then blinked. “I can't nod, honey. Uhm... but yeah... yeah, this is really me. Your hand feels so good... am I where I think I am?”

He nodded to her, and she licked her lips. “Then... let me suck you off, okay? I kinda need it right now, I'm so horny and hard...!”

He blushed at her, rubbing his hands up and down her length slowly, making her moan again. “This is... kinda weird, baby.” But Dana was persistent.

“It's still me, honey... it's still me in here. I'm still your Dana... I'm just a little different. C'mon...

we had fun with me as that double pig girl... let's try this out.” Dana licked her lips, feeling them get slicker as her saliva became more like precum from all the rubbing.

Clint slowly nodded again, and began to undo his pants, pushing them and his boxers down. Dana smiled, and started kissing at his cock – now that she'd spent a week having one, she knew much more about how to expertly pleasure them. And becoming one, she figured, would only help more! She rubbed her thighs together, loving the weird feel of her giant balls against them, and kissed the head of his cock, before slowly wrapping her lips around it!

“Whoa, holy shit,” Clint moaned, surprised at how eager she was! Dana never liked oral sex before, but then, Dana had never been interested in anal either, so this place was clearly bringing out her bravest, most experimental side! Dana moaned around his cock, slowly taking it deeper in her throat! It was amazing. She felt her throat throbbing, pulsing around his, and her throat felt so sensitive, so sexual, almost like her vagina used to! She sucked hungrily, one hand on a breast, the other stroking her shaft, making her mouth water and drool with a mix of his precum and her own!

She moaned as Clint started playing with her breasts as well, and worked as hard as she could to make this as good for him as she could! Within mere minutes she was rewarded with a deep moan, and

throatful after throatful of the most delicious fluid she'd ever tasted! It was unreal. She knew it was cum, and she shouldn't like the taste, and yet now that she was a cock, she found she loved the taste, and the feel, and almost craved more! She slowly slid off of him, letting his softening cock fall out of her mouth. She opened her mouth to giggle and say something funny at him, but all that came out was a gurgle – she was gonna cum, right then! She instinctively turned to the side, then gave a shiver as huge jets of cum gushed from her mouth, painting the wall white!

As Dana shuddered and came, over and over, she found herself falling in love with this body as well! She'd never cared much about cocks before, only viewing them as fun to have inside her, but now, after a week as a pig, and now becoming one herself, she was starting to almost worship the things!

Big, throbbing pillars of sex, and now she was one, pulsing and cumming between her own legs!

It was heavenly. Yet another week she could look forward to in this strange place!

Sure enough, the week flew by for Dana and Clint. Her libido went into overdrive – hardly surprising, considering what she was! They made out often, and had sex daily, and loved it. Even Clint started getting into it, and found her strange new sexual body was kinda fun to tease and fuck and grope

– and she reacted with joy every time!

She finished up with another wonderful world-shaking orgasm, spitting out the last of her sperm, and cooed softly up at her lover. “Mmmh. I wish I didn't have to change again! Or at the very least, I wish I could be the pig. This is amazing, honey! Why didn't you tell me cocks felt so nice?”

Clint chuckled at her. “Because I only ever had one, baby, I've never been one.” This made Dana giggle and strike a little pose. She was a dick right now! It was a shame it was about to end.

“How big do you think my dick will be this week,” Dana asked, curious, and kind of excited. “I can't imagine it'd ever get bigger than it is right now, but who knows? I'd never have imagined I'd have my head at the end of one, either!”

Clint shrugged. “I hope it doesn't get bigger, really. It's quite a thing to manage already, isn't it?” That was true. Her huge melon-sized testicles mashed her cock whenever she sat down, causing her to

look up and feel tense and hard. She'd started finally getting used to how that felt only this morning – and now she was about to change again!

To think, just a few short weeks ago, she'd been human, and scared about this place and what it'd do to her. Now, after everything she'd experienced, she was looking forward to the new sexy oddities it'd throw her way!

She gurgled suddenly. “It's starting, baby...” She winked at him. “I think it's doing something to my cock...” She felt it, rubbing her hands along its length slowly, making her mouth water. Slowly, her cock started to get shorter and shorter, though it stayed the same thickness. To her surprise, her balls started rapidly shrinking away as well!

“I think I'm actually going to miss those,” Dana muttered under her breath, feeling them vanish entirely. Her cock kept getting shorter and shorter, until she felt the back of her head pressed against her crotch... and then it started to sink in! She gasped, shivering, and soon, her cock was entirely gone, and she had her face between her legs!

“What is-” she started, but then moaned loudly, gripping the armrests of her chair! Her mouth, her lips, even her tongue, they all felt incredibly sexual now! She panted, blinking, and catching her breath! “Mmh.... oooh... my throat...”

Dana looked up at Clint, blushing bright red on her cheeks. “I... I think... I'm my... pussy...” She spoke slowly, trying to not arouse herself too much. It was hard, though! Even the feeling of her voice n her throat was intense and sexual, like a vibrator buzzing inside her!

Dana licked her lips, shivering at how sexual that felt, and grinned. “Come over here, handsome,” she breathed, beckoning Clint with a finger. He smiled, moving in close, already naked for her. Soon she had her throat around his cock, sucking greedily on it like the pussy she now was!

The two of them lost count of how many orgasms they each had, just enjoying the bliss of being lovers, this time as a vagina and her mate. It was amazing just how sexual this place made them feel, and how easy it was to love Dana's many strange bodies!

They cuddled on the bed, Dana still sucking on Clint's slowly softening cock, breathing in the scent of his body. He'd taken to wearing cologne on his crotch ever since last week, and she loved how

it mingled with the taste and scent of his cock and skin. She hugged close, mashing her breasts into his chest, and thought about what sort of future they might have in this place. Could they have kids? Would Clint be okay working with the other guys on making this place more modern? And how would kids cope with a mother who kept changing every week? Would her daughter have the same strange curse?

She stroked his chest and sighed from her nose, deciding to think about that more later. Right now, she felt divine. So she wanted to enjoy things!

This was the week. They'd been warned about it the last couple days. This week, Dana wouldn't be able to speak, and that special chair they'd avoided looking at would finally see use. For the first time in weeks, she was nervous again. “I hope you'll... be okay with... not hearing... my voice... for a week,” she joked to Clint, but inside, she was worried. A body that couldn't talk? What would that mean?

Clint kissed her shoulder and smiled, stroking his hand along her back. “I'm more worried about you. Are you going to be okay with this? You've taken it all in stride so far, and this is gonna be even more extreme...”

“We don't really... have a choice, honey,” Dana said, sighing and smiling. “Besides, ith no' ath if...” She blinked. “I menn, ith nop...” Her eyes went wide, and she felt her cheeks. Her tongue was getting stiff?

She spread her legs, feeling her face. Behind her chin, a loose flap of skin was forming, and she felt her tongue getting stiffer and harder to move. She looked up at Clint, and moaned in confusion as best as she could, seeing the tip of her tongue start to push out of her mouth uncontrollably!

“Mmmh!” She cupped behind her chin, feeling... balls... grow out! She'd kinda started to miss having those, though this wasn't quite what she'd had in mind! She moaned, and her tongue grew even longer, thickening in her lips – and then her eyes widened! That wasn't the tip of a tongue anymore...

that was the head of a cock!

Dana moaned, feeling her new cock with her fingers, and watched it grow longer and longer, rapidly! Before long, it was so big it filled her lips entirely – and then it got thicker and longer still! She

moaned from her nose, shivering, feeling her lips stretched almost as far as they'd go... and then, finally, her cock finished growing! It looked like it almost reached up to her breasts, and was so thick she could barely fit her hands around it! She ran them up and down the length, which felt so good she shuddered, and she moaned, looking over at Clint.

No wonder they had those strange chairs in everyone's homes! With a body like this, there was no way she'd eat through her mouth!

Clint stroked Dana's arm gently, and she moaned around her cock, reaching over and squeezing his hand. Then she winked, and turned, pointing to her ass. “You want me to fuck you again, honey?” She gave two quick mhmms, and shook her ass at him!

She moaned loudly as he thrust into her, and she pressed back into him, stroking her cock with her hands. This wasn't her favorite body, but her cock felt amazing – she couldn't stop rubbing it, even with Clint pounding deeply into her ass! She gasped from her nose, and felt her cock pulse in her tightly-stretched lips, cum spurting from the tip in orgasm! It felt so good, as good as when she was her own cock, and better than when she was a pig! She moaned, panting, kneading at her cock as it sprayed

– and then cooed as she finally felt Clint fill her ass with his own cum!

To her surprise, though, her cock didn't go soft afterwards! It stayed hard, as though it wasn't possible for her to stop having an erection in this body! It made sense, though. That'd explain why she wouldn't be able to talk, or eat normally.

Once they finished up and cleaned up, Dana walked over to the strange chair she'd been afraid of before. Very carefully, she eased her ass down on the tube in the middle, moaning as it slid into her. She pressed the button on the left armrest, nice and firmly. It slowly slid in, and she felt her ass fill with something creamy and warm. Was it feeding her? Slowly, her ass digested it, and the fullness went away. Then she tried the other button, and her ass filled with cool water! She blinked a few times. Food and water, at the push of a button. It'd almost be convenient if it weren't... well, going into her ass.

But then, it wasn't like she had a functional mouth like this.

She relaxed, wiggling, getting comfortable in the chair. Then she pushed the left button again. She still felt a little hungry, and she hadn't had a proper meal in days, out of nervousness about what

she'd end up as. She had some catching up to do, and she wanted to figure out how to fine tune her feeding as well!

There was a part of Dana that kind of enjoyed that week. Sure, she often missed being able to talk. And yet, there was also a strange liberating feeling to it, knowing that she never had to. She never needed to work her jaw or her lips, and could just relax and... be. By the end of the week, she was okay with her strange new body. It still wasn't her favorite, but she could tolerate it now. And the feeling of her cock pulsing in her jaw and lips was fun!

She stretched, and cupped her breasts. Those hadn't got any smaller since she first turned into that many-headed cat woman! She was starting to like them this size, though. Her balls, too – she liked the feel of them against her thighs, whether this size or larger. She hummed, thinking to herself. Clint was out – he wanted to take care of some things, and he also said he wanted her to surprise him when he got home, so he wouldn't see her changing into whatever she'd be this week. She giggled a bit through her nose. She never thought becoming some strange sexual freak would be exciting!

Suddenly, she felt it starting again. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath through her nose. But when she tried to open her eyes again, they wouldn't budge! She felt her face behind her cock a bit, confused, and then gasped and reached up, feeling between her shoulders! She was growing a head again! At least one, from the feel of it.

Her lips went numb around her cock, and her eyes opened up on her regrown head, as it swiftly regained definition. She started breathing through the nose on her head, and the one on her crotch sealed up and sank into her body. Then she started growing hair, and her skin started turning... green?

She was getting taller again, too, and muscular, like the cat-girl from earlier. But there was supposed to be a sixth form, wasn't there? And she didn't think the cat-girl form had green skin under her fur! Her cock throbbed, making her moan from her restored face, and she licked her lips, noticing two teeth that seemed to poke out of them from her lower jaw!

She felt her body again. She was as tall and muscular as she had been as the cat-woman, but was green, had pointed teeth sticking out of her lips, had a foot-long cock and balls as big as her fists...

she gasped! She was some sort of shemale orc or something! She slid her hand down her stomach and

felt her cock, moaning at how sensitive it still was. “Mmmm.... Clint, hurry home, I can't wait to show you this...” She giggled, slowly stroking her big green dick in her hand. She moaned, and she pumped, and she cupped her sensitive breast... and then she was cumming! Thick jets of her semen sprayed from the head of her cock, and she moaned loudly, her insides spasming with how intense her orgasm was!

Soon, she was drenched in her own thick spunk, and she loved it. She loved being covered in her own cum, and feeling her cock going soft between her legs! She just wished Clint was there to enjoy it with her.

She giggled, then got cleaned up and looked for something sexy to wear. When Clint got home, she was going to give him a real sexy show in her new, sexy orc body!

“Hun?” Dana nuzzled her two heads into Clint's neck, oinking a few times. It'd had been months now since they first got abducted to this strange town, and as odd as everything now was, they were starting to settle into the routine.

“What is it, babe?” Clint looked into her left head's eyes, smiling. He was so gorgeous, she really did love him. Just looking into his eyes was making her hard all over again!

“If you had to pick,” Dana started, blushing a bit, her right head biting its lips. “Which of my bodies would you say you like most?”

Clint thought about this for a while, stroking his girlfriend's back, enjoying the sounds of her snorting. “Well... I guess I'd pick this one,” he admitted, and he kissed her two noses, left then right. This made her oink and her cock got a little harder. “There's something really cute about you like this. Although... orc was pretty fun too, with how confident that made you.” He chuckled. “It's hard to choose. But yeah... probably this, overall. Why?”

She giggled and gave a little oink. “Just wondering...” She nuzzled at him again. “I think... my favorite is the one that comes after this. But... this and orc are pretty nice too.” She blushed. “Clint? … If I said... if I said I never wanted to have a pussy again... if I could somehow just be this, forever...

would you be okay with that?”

He kissed her cheek, sliding his hand down and rubbing at her belly. She'd started putting on a little bit of weight since they got here, though she wasn't sure why. She didn't think she'd started eating that much more! It was kind of frustrating, really. She wanted to stay sexy and slender!

“Dana, baby... if you want to have a dick... I'm okay with you having a dick. You're the love of my life, and you've been that through all of this. Okay?” He kissed her, and she kissed back, blushing, her eyes welling up a little. She'd just confessed she thought of herself as a shemale more than a true woman nowadays... and he was okay with it!

Then she giggled. “What if I said I wanted to be a dick for the rest of my life. Would you still be okay with it?”

Clint chuckled. “As long as you stopped cumming on me quite so much, yeah, I'd be okay with

it.”

Dana kissed both his cheeks, and smiled. “Make love to me again, honey? I want to feel like your woman. No... I want to feel like your shemale,” she said. She blushed, and then rolled onto the bed and pushed her ass up, presenting it to him! “Take me,” she breathed, and she gave two little oinks, grinning!

How long had it been since Dana was a human woman? She was almost beginning to forget what it felt like. She stroked her belly and smiled, humming as she walked through what had over time become the town hall. It was late at night, and she was alone here, checking on some of the records they had kept since they all got here. She was visibly pregnant now, which she loved! She had a cock – heck, some weeks, she WAS a cock – but was still able to get pregnant! It was everything she could have ever dreamed of!

Then she noticed something interesting. There was one door in what they now treated as the town hall that nobody had ever been able to open before, and nobody knew what was on the other side. But now it was open just a crack, and a strange shimmering light seemed to come through from the other side! Dana rushed over, peeking through with one head... and gasped!

“What do you make of it, honey?” Dana watched Clint and the tech experts the town had work on the strange machinery in the room.

“I'm not sure. I think it's getting power from the crystals, somehow,” Clint replied, rubbing his chin. Clint wasn't a computer guy, not really, but they'd determined the weird pipes and tubes in the room weren't for wiring, and as the nearest thing the town had to a plumber, he was brought in to investigate those.

There were a series of crystals in strange chambers along one wall, and a great big crystal in the center of the room. Most of the pipes seemed to connect to those in some way, and led to either the computer or out the room and underground somewhere. On another wall, there was a giant rack of old computers and tape drives, and there was a tiny terminal in the corner with a keyboard and monitor. One of the guys of the town, Andrew, was working the computer. “Okay, my Russian is a little rusty, but here's what I've been able to figure out.”

He turned to everyone else in the room. “From what I can tell, this is the thing that abducts people, transports them here. And it uses the crystals to control the changes.”

He pointed to the array of crystals on the wall. “Those are each linked to one woman. Each side is a different form.”

Then he pointed to the big one in the middle of the room. “And they're all tied to that one. That one gives off energy somehow, and it's powering this computer, and it's also keeping the other, smaller crystals all... I don't know, synchronized?”

He shrugged. “When it turns, the others are set to all turn as well. And when a crystal turns...”

He pointed. “Gavin, go turn that one, would you? It's okay, we tested that one earlier with Amanda, she's okay with it.”

Amanda nodded both heads, blushing. “Left or right, one side only, please.”

Gavin, the youngest of the men who'd appeared in this town yet, along with his 19 year old girlfriend anyway, climbed the stepladder and carefully turned the indicated crystal. The face that was facing forward slid left, and the one next to it moved to face outward.

Instantly, Amanda began moaning. Everyone turned and watched as her heads sank into her shoulders, and her cock ballooned out from her skirt! Her lower set of arms sank into her body, and her cock's foreskin peeled back, revealing an exact copy of her former human head!

Dana quickly checked herself. She still had four arms, still had two heads, still had a cock slightly smaller than Clint's. Amanda had just changed into next week's body, but Dana was still a two-headed pig!

“So,” Gavin said, climbing down, “these things determine what our girls turn into?”

“It's less 'determine',” Andrew replied, “and more 'time.' It's the big crystal, if anything, that picked the Six Forms. Those smaller ones just filter things for each of our women, and keep everything timed perfectly.”

“So, how do we stop it?” Clint crossed his arms, looking around the room impatiently. It was the question everyone was thinking, but nobody wanted to ask. Could they even stop this thing? It had control over the entire town, and the bodies of all the women!

Andrew worked the computer terminal a bit more, then stood back up. “I think so,” he said. “I think, if we can somehow cut the power to the computer, all of this stops. But... I mean all of it, guys. We don't just stop our girls from changing every week... this thing will slowly run down, and eventually, they'll be stuck as something. Forever. And we'll stop getting new people coming into town, too. No new faces.”

“Alright,” Clint said, nodding. “So we cut the power, we have our last bit of fun with our women in whatever bodies they like... and then they all pick the bodies they want to live with.”

Andrew nodded back. “And it'd better be soon, too. The next abduction is in two days. We have until then to shut this thing off. Slowly, like you're saying, but off. And for good.”

“W-Will we still have our food dispensers and things?” Dana bit her lower lips, worried she was asking the wrong sort of question.

Andrew smiled. “Yeah, those should be good. This thing doesn't seem to be tied into any of that. It seems like those are on their own setups. They probably have their own power sources, their own crystals. Just instead of being linked to people, they're linked to food and recycling.”

Dana sighed with relief. She was worried about how they'd survive if they turned this thing off, but it looked like they got lucky with that, and it only controlled their bodies and their abductions.

“So, why's it doing all this, anyway?” She oinked, confused, but also a little curious.

“Well,” Andrew said, turning to the machine. “From what I can tell, this was part of some Russian experiment in the 70s or 80s? I don't know the specifics. But at some point... it went haywire, teleporting itself to another place. Maybe even another planet.”

“That'd explain why the constellations are all slightly wrong,” Gavin said. “They're there, but the shapes are slightly distorted. Like we're close to Earth, but at a different star.”

“How'd it get that powerful, then?” Clint frowned.

“That thing,” Andrew said, pointing to the giant crystal. “I dunno where they got it, or how, but this whole thing was built to try and use it... and it seems like it's taken a life and a mind of its own. After all, nobody here speaks Russian but me, right? And I only took it in college.”

Andrew couldn't have been related to it anyway. He'd only joined the town three months ago, shortly after Dana and Clint. There was no way he'd been working for the Russians 30 years earlier, considering he was still in his 20s.

“Alright. How do we stop this thing? Anyone got any ideas?” Gavin shrugged helplessly.

It was Amanda who solved the problem. She came back into the room suddenly, holding a

shovel and offering Dana one. Dana grinned, and nodded...

They screamed, they yelled, and they smashed. They owed this thing little thanks and little love, and they made sure it knew.

The shattered, broken giant crystal fell out of its harness and to the floor. The lights in the room slowly started to get dimmer.

“Looks like that did it,” Andrew said. “It's canceling its transportation sequence. We're the last people this thing will ever take away from Earth.”

Amanda sighed and smiled, wiping the sweat from her brow. Dana did the same, two rags to her two foreheads. It was a huge relief to know that nothing would ever alter their bodies again without their permission – that they'd have control over their shapes from now on!

Dana kissed Clint, moaning into his lips, and gasped as he pulled away. “I'm gonna miss this,” she confessed, her hands stroking along the shaft that her head was attached to. “I'm gonna miss it a lot.” She bit her lip and smiled nervously.

“You can stay like that if you really want,” he replied, and he ran a hand slowly down the side of her shaft. She moaned, her lips glistening with her precum. “I'd be okay with it. I promise.”

She shivered. “Don't tempt me, honey... you don't know how tempting that really is.” She kissed him again, panting some more. “Mmmh, but no... no, I want to be your perfect girl, as much as I want to be my perfect me.” She winked, and took his hand. “So... I'm gonna get all the fun out of this body I can, while there's time... and then... I'll come home as the girl you're gonna marry. Okay?”

Both of his hands came down to her shaft and started to rub along the sides. She gurgled with bliss! “Are you really sure, baby? You really don't want to spend the rest of your life as a sexy shemale dick?”

She gurgled, and suddenly spat up a big glob of precum. God, he was turning her on so fucking much right now! “Nnnnnhhhh... no... no.” She slowly peeled her eyes open. “It'd be so fucking hot, baby, but... no. I... there's another body I think I like better, overall. So... right now? This for fun. But for the rest of my life? No... I don't want to be a cock forever. I just want to be a cock right now.”

“Alright, hun,” Clint said, smiling, and he kissed the top of her shaft. She gurgled suddenly, and started spitting up several mouthfuls of her sticky white cum! “Oh, wow, you really were right on the edge, weren't you?” She gurgled out a moan in response, shaking and spitting up more of her sperm!

Once she was done, he winked down at her. “Well, Dana... if you want to enjoy your last days as a cock... let's really enjoy them, alright? You just... lay there. I'm gonna make you cum until you're out of sperm to give.” He winked, and she felt her heart flutter.

If she wasn't so dead set on being Clint's wife, she'd have given herself to him right then and there, and been nothing but his horny, sex-crazed cock-pet for the rest of time. And she'd have loved every minute of it!

They kissed again, and time flowed like water. She lost track of the hours, counting time instead by orgasms. It was eighteen until they finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

“Mama! Mama!”

Dana smiled down at her daughter, wiping some spaghetti sauce from the girl's cheeks. She'd just got home from lunch with her best friend, Claire's daughter, and was full of energy for some reason! “What is it, baby, hmm? What's got you so excited?”

The girl giggled and oinked, grinning from both faces. “Auntie Claire said, she said there used to be these people? And, and they were like pigs? But they had only one head, and their faces were more like orcs.” She blinked, and giggled. “I din't understand it, Mama. Is it true? Was there a type of persons who was like a orc-pig-person?”

Dana giggled back, and nodded. “Mmhmm! I even used to be one!”

This made her daughter gasp, her four eyes going wide! “You was an orc-pig, Mama?”

“Uh-huh!” She smiled. “But that was a long, long time ago, baby.” She kissed her daughter's foreheads, making the little girl giggle and squirm. “Now, go get Daddy and your brother, okay? I want to take everyone to the store today.”

“Okay, Mama!” The little pig-girl oinked from both heads and rushed off to get her human brother and father.

It was strange. Daughters always seemed to take after their mothers, and sons always seemed to be human. It didn't matter what they were when they were conceived – although Dana realized she was probably a pig when she had both of them, only young Tiffany was a piglet.

She picked up the dishes and started rinsing them in the sink. Her children were going to grow up in a world where vaginas were almost unheard of – where out of the hundred women in town, only twenty decided to keep theirs, and only five of those had heads.

She'd decided she was okay with it, though. It would make things easier in the long run. Their children wouldn't think it was odd that both their mother and father had cocks and balls. They wouldn't think it was odd for a man to want to fuck a woman's ass.

That would just be how things were here.

She looked up out the window at the sky. The sun was still high, but she knew there were stars up there. Countless stars, with unfamiliar constellations. They'd started naming some, but mostly in imitations of ones from back home.

One of those stars, she knew, would have to be the Old Sun.

It would have to be where Earth was.

She wondered if she'd ever see Old Humanity again. And she wondered if they'd accept them, this new strange race of people, born of technology, chance, and a little bit of strange magic.

She kind of hoped she would. After all, as much as they'd already missed of what had happened back home... they'd learned a lot here, too. And maybe they could teach humanity something about diversity, and sex.

After all. Nobody had better sex than a pig and her man!

Re: Spin the Crystal - by Kojirou

I know this guy!  I keep asking him what he's working on next, but he keeps giving me nebulous answers.  Suffice to say though that he loves his two headed pic/orc girls