1 (edited by Flicker 2016-09-24 22:42)

Topic: Long Weekend: Bank Holiday

Source: http://compound37.deviantart.com/art/Lo … 1474742994

This is part 3. Parts 1 & 2 are here:
http://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/viewtopic.php?id=1914
http://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/viewtopic.php?id=1951

===========

It was mere moments after Ellie and Mark had decided to take Enzo’s offer, joining him in the black limousine to his home so he could help them find a life after their radical transformation.  He’d taken personal responsibility for their care after they had been conjoined by the counterfeit version of his miracle medical technology, NanoEnchant.  The tall man with salt and pepper hair stood above them as they walked to the door, leaving their old home behind.

Enzo smiled as he held the door open for Mark and Ellie, the two of them covered in a large tank top that hid their chest, but not much else.  Mark hazarded a look outside to check for the prying eyes of their neighbours, while Ellie bit her lip in hesitation.  She looked down at the ground, and her tentacles.  Enzo looked over at the limousine and back to Ellie.

“Oh, good god how rude of me!  Ellie don’t for a second think I’d make you scrape yourself on the cobblestone.  We came just for you, of course we came prepared!”  With a wave of his hand, two burly men stepped out of the front of the limousine.

Ellie blushed: “Those two men, are-are they going to try and lift us?  I don’t think I’m quite comfortable with-”

Enzo tittered: “No no, Ellie.  Like the concrete, we’re not here to put you through anything you don’t want to be put through, you’ve been through enough already.  They’re just here to help you move.”

“But what about these?”  As Ellie pointed to her tentacles.

Enzo pursed his lips and held up a hand.  “You have my guarantee that they won’t touch you inappropriately.  Ah, here they come now.”

The two men walked up the front steps towards the door, holding a large leather pad.  They were both dressed in black suits that seemingly strained under their bulk.  “Looks clear.  Nobody’s out this late on a Tuesday.”  one said as they laid the pad down beneath the couple.  Ellie lurched forward on her tentacles, curling them underneath her.  She couldn’t help but feel embarrassed as she felt the cool outdoor air on her almost naked body, several of her nipples hardening slightly.  There wasn’t much she could do against it, she simply had too many breasts to conceal, and felt several of them slide out of place as she tried to adjust herself.

Mark’s eyes widened as the pad was lifted of the ground: ‘Jesus, you guys are strong!”

“Well sir, perks of working for Enzo here.  NanoEnchant enhancements comes with the health package.”  The other said as they approached the waiting car.

Enzo opened the double door and motioned for the men to slide the pad in.  The interior of the limousine was spartan, despite the lavish trimmings.  There was only one row of seats at the front, facing towards the back of the vehicle.  It was made of the same black leather as the pad Ellie and Mark were sitting on, and looked incredibly plush.  Enzo slipped into one of these seats and motioned for the door to be closed.  Within minutes the car was in motion, driving away from the home Mark and Ellie had made for themselves.

Mark tried to twist his head around to see the house in the rear window.  He was proud of it, and hated to see it go.  He’d put a lot of money into it, and while they’d only lived in it for a couple years, it was the first house he’d ever bought, and it had tons of memories.  Not all of them pleasant, but the good ones bubbled to the surface as the car rounded the corner, obscuring it from view.  They’d bought it shortly after Mark had proposed to Ellie, it had been a long time coming after Mark had finally stabilized which city he was living in for the mining company.  Ellie worked as a nurse, so she’d be able to get a job anywhere, and was happy to move to a new city with him.  The house may have been the perfect suburban staple, but Ellie really showed a designer’s flair as they slowly replaced their apartment’s meager furniture with offerings more befit two young professionals.  They’d been talking about having kids, just the early mentions, about a few months before this whole thing started.  Mark sighed.  Kids.  God, what would they do about that?  He still wanted them, but, should they even try?  Could they even try?  He can’t control their tentacle legs, anyway.  What good would he be like this?  It was all so different now.  The gravity of their situation had only truly hit him as the car pulled out of the neighbourhood they’d made a home of.

“Mark, something on your mind?”  Ellie asked, brushing a cheek with one of her arms

“No, just, taking a good look while I can.”  He replied.  “I guess it’s really just hitting me now how...different...it’s going to be from here on out.  I don’t want to leave what we made here, being uprooted like this was all so, sudden.”

Ellie kissed his cheek: “But think about what’s left behind for us.  We wouldn’t be able to go out and get food, not without scraping ourselves to shreds while we were at it.  And honestly, Mark, nobody seems to have noticed how absent we’ve been.  My workmates haven’t called since I quit, and you pretty much cut yourself off at the same time.  We don’t have many non-work friends here, Mark.  Now might be the time to...spread different roots.  We can’t even pretend that we can go back to what we had before.  You spending all your time on the phone while I try to drag myself around in the hospital?  It’s not going to work anymore.”

There was an awkward silence, Mark leaning their body on the armrest and looking contemplative out the tinted windows.  “But still, so sudden, not even any of our stuff could come with us.”  Mark huffed.

“Well, not entirely.”  Enzo replied, eager to ease the tension in the car: “We simply picked you up beforehand as it was more convenient.  There is a moving truck on its way today as well to pick up any items that can fit or are not provided in your new suite.  They’ll be there, don’t you worry Mark.  And don’t fret, you’ll find plenty of opportunities for rest and relaxation at the compound.”

“See, that’s the thing.  You’ve said that before.  Rest and Relaxation.  It’s not what I want, I want to feel...useful.  Not like an infirmary patient.”

“Who said anything about an infirmary?  Mark, we’re standing on the forefront of something larger, here.  As loathe as I am to admit it, your case isn’t the first, and certainly won’t be the last of errant NanoEnchat misapplication.  As Ellie here can state for herself, it’s becoming very common practice in the medical field.  Something as powerful as what I’ve made must be a cash cow in the hands of forgerers, but it’s simply so complex, that even the best attempts can only get you so far.  I feel a deep personal responsibility for what happened to you, really I do, that’s not CEO talk.  We wouldn’t be sitting here if I didn’t care about your wellbeing.  Your wellbeing of course, is paramount, but we can’t have the public latching onto the mishaps that arise when my technology is misused.  We’re at a crossroads here, do we sequester you away, or pay you off in ways life insurance would blanche at?  Or do we prove that even though what happened to you was beyond tragic, that you’re still a capable man in charge of his own destiny?  But I’m getting ahead of myself, the short point that I’m desperately trying to make is that we can work together on furthering the research, and making the technology safer.”

Mark turned his eyes away from the highway: “So, a job?  I don’t know anything about the medical field, I’m a market analyst.  Ellie’s the one you want to talk to there.”

“Actually, Mark, you’re in an interesting position.  You can help us prevent more accidents than Ellie can.  You could help us find who did this to you, and help us turn them in.  Simply follow the money, as they say.”

Mark grinned weakly: “That’s a tall order when I can’t really go anywhere.  And I’ll obviously have to talk to the wife about it.”  He held Ellie’s right hand with his own. 

“Of course.” Enzo said, nodding slightly.  “Think it over, as this will take the both of your involvement, of course.  Oh, but I’m getting far to ahead of myself.  Do either of you want any refreshments?  Tea, coffee, anything like that?”  He motioned to the little dispensers on the side wall of the cabin.

“Tea, please.”  Ellie said.  Mark shook his head wordlessly.  Enzo reached over and pressed the spigot, releasing hot water into a plastic cup before dropping a tea bag into it and closing it with a plastic lid.  He proffered the drink to Ellie as she leaned forward on their pad to take it.  She took a sip, and Mark could immediately feel the warmth spread through their body.  He felt Ellie relax a little, loosening the coil of breasts beneath them slightly and leaning back on a wall of them behind her. 

The next few minutes were spent in silence as the limo ambled through the countryside out of town.  Ellie had enough time to think about what was happening, and after hearing Mark and Enzo discuss their plans for the future, she was more convinced than ever that this was the right choice.  She slid forward, resting her back on the wall of tentacles behind her.  They were like a warm blanket to her, as strange as they were.  She was still getting used to Mark being permanently attached to her body, especially with the giant dick he grew somewhere within her, but she was hopeful that it would work out.  It had to, they couldn’t be separated like this.  She knew however, due to the limited control he had over their body, she’d be the one doing all the legwork, or, tentaclework, and they’d have to get to that if Mark decided that he’d actually want to work for Enzo.  She wasn’t looking forward to that discussion, but she didn’t want to play into that she ‘owned’ their body.  As long as Mark was involved, it should be a fifty-fifty split.

Ellie shifted her body as the car approached a large-wrought iron gate.  “It appears rather stately, for a medical research compound, doesn’t it?”  Enzo said.

“Yeah, more like a mansion than a hospital.” Replied Ellie.

“Well, it never started out that way.  Truth be told it’s my inheritance.  This mansion has always been with the family, I was merely the first one to put the grounds to any good use apart from ego-stroking.  It’s where we developed NanoEnchant, and while it’s no longer the main research facility nor where we make the stuff, everyone in the company is aware of the compound at thirty-seven Amhurst Lane.  It’s where I still come to rest, and I’ve had the old guest house re-fitted for its new inhabitants.  I’m sure you know by now, but you’re not the first that’s come here to stay.  Don’t think of it like I’m shoving you all in the vacation house, it’s almost as big as this one.  You’ll have plenty of space, trust me.  We’re just coming up on it now.

The car came to rest on a large driveway with several other limousines.  The two chauffeurs emerged from the front of the car and helped transport Mark and Ellie out of the vehicle and into the home on their pad.  Mark could feel Ellie’s relaxing on the pad as the ends of several tentacles slipped off, the breasts hanging down like an overfull plate of spaghetti.

Enzo opened the large oak double door with a flourish: “I humbly welcome you to your new home.  I’ll give you the grand tour to your bedroom, we’ve reserved the master for you two.  Only fitting as the couple of the household.”

The pad was set down on the hardwood floor, Mark looked up at the high ceilings and lavish carpet atop the rich hardwood floor, and suddenly felt far more naked than they already were, despite having nothing on underneath the large tank top they were wearing.  Ellie slowly pulled them off the pad and onto the floor, the cool lacquer gliding over their nipples as Ellie dragged them across the floor to the thick carpet in the center of the hall.  As they glided forward, Mark noticed that the center room had two open hallways to the left and right of it, He and Ellie both looking to the hallway that was closest to them

“Ah, yes, to your left, over Mark’s shoulder, is the old living room, and to the right are the kitchens.  We have a full wait staff, but if you feel the desire to make something, never hesitate.  We’re at your disposal.”  Enzo walked slowly to match the pace of Ellie’s tentacles, occasionally glancing down to them and quickly looking away.  Upstairs are the bedchambers, you two have the third floor master all to yourselves.”

“Third floor?  That..might be a little far with these.”  Ellie said, raising a tentacle to Enzo and making Mark blush.

“We’ve solved that problem long ago when my father had his stroke and moved here after leaving the mansion to me.  There’s an elevator that takes you directly to your room.”  He stepped to an opening in the wall with a wood-panelled elevator door which opened at the touch of a button, “and I’ll leave you to your privacy in your new bedroom, it would be rude of me to intrude upon that.  I’ll be seeing you later, ciao.”  He waved as the elevator doors closed around Mark and Ellie.

The elevator ride was silent, the floor vibrations resonating through their tentacles as they were crammed up into the walls of their car.  Mark could barely hide the sweat on his face from the sensations their tentacles gave them.  That was the farthest they’d walked in a while, leaving him tired from the energy they’d exerted, and the erogenous waves the breasts picked up as they glided over the carpet.  He looked over as Ellie took a deep breath and sighed, smiling over at him.  The elevator bumped to a halt, and with a ding, opened to their new home.

Before them sat a small dining suite and a cabinet full of fine dishes, the chairs had all been replaced with a raised leather bench, similar to the one the limo pad was made of.  Everything in the room seemed to be made of some kind of heavy wood or leather, lit by the midday sun through old windows and casting a dull sheen off the old lacquer.  Ellie lurched them forward out of the elevator to get a better look.  To their right an open door showed the way to what must have been a smoking room or a study; books lining the walls and a desk in the middle of the room facing towards them.  They sat in the doorway for some time taking in the atmosphere of the ancient suite and how it seemed frozen in time.

“This...is very different from what we had before.”  Ellie said.

Mark shook his head: “It’ll...need some updating I think, before we can have another movie night.”

“Maybe we should check out the rest of it, I’m curious to see what the bedroom looks like.”

She turned them around and headed across the dining room to a closed door.  Mark reached for the doorknob and opened it to reveal their new bedroom, much the same as the rest of the master suite, with an old bed, freshly made, and a balcony view over the rest of the grounds.  Large white silos and research buildings seemingly bolted onto the antique stonework mansion that Enzo presumably resided in.  Ellie turned to see two suitcases on the bed: one she recognized as hers, and one she did not.  Mark pulled his head over towards the ensuite, and Ellie indulged him as she walked over to it.  Inside was simply the largest shower Mark had ever seen, it was more hot tub than bath tub. 

“We’re being spoiled.”  Ellie grinned.

“I’ll say, I wonder if the other suites are like this.”

“Well, he did say this is the master, so probably not.”

Mark looked at the massive shower stall: “I wonder how long he’s planned this.  I mean, he only heard about us last month, I wonder if this was already here, or if he’d hired a contractor to put this in for us as a rush job.”

“Oh hush, you.  You sound like you’re appraising a property.  This is a gift, it’d be a crime not to accept what we’ve been given.”

“I’m only worried in case there’s some other catch, beyond maybe helping him track down the counterfeit stuff.”

She kissed him: “Well let’s not think too poorly of Enzo now, it’s only day one.  Besides, you’re cranky until you’ve had your shower, and I’m sure my hair must look a bit messy.”

She leaned over the sunk-in tub, suspended on her many tentacles, and turned on the shower.  As they waited for it to warm up, Mark pulled off their tank top, revealing all nine breasts on their torso, each large enough to be a problem on a normal body.  The lower pair rested heavily on their tentacles, with each pair stacked on top of it, until their top set, with three breasts dominating their chest.  The two stepped into the shower and closed the large glass door after they managed to squeeze in their massive tentacles, even now riding up against the cold glass and tile while they let the water soak over their massive body.  As Mark reached up to his hair to rub shampoo into it, his arm bumped into Ellie’s as she was trying to do the same thing.  “Sweetie, can you move your arms so I can wash my hair?”  Ellie ignored him, her eyes closed as she seemed lost in some relaxation dream world.   Sighing, he instead grabbed some of the soap and rubbed their body down as best he could. 

He was glad it was a neutral smell.  One of the things they’d agreed upon since their conjoinment was that they were not going to deal with any more scented oils or soaps or any of that.  Partially as a joke, considering that Ellie’s original transformation was from a bar of soap laced with bootleg NanoEnchant, and their second brought on from a massage that caused Ellie’s tentacles to secrete a transformative fluid that absorbed Mark’s body.  And because since their body belonged to both of them, they didn’t want to present socially as male or female, despite it outwardly appearing very, very female. 

Ellie sighed in her little dream world as Mark moved the soap over their body, scrubbing between rows of massive cleavage and over their very sensitive nipples.  Her tentacles rose and stiffened as she took in a deep breath, rubbing their sensitive nipples along the tiles and the glass.  He could feel himself taking deeper and deeper breaths in sync with hers, a symptom of what they assumed was a shared pair of lungs.  He could feel a stirring feeling within their stomach, a sign of things to come.  Their abdomen began to bulge outward slightly as he could feel their massive internal penis begin to harden and stretch its way out of their body.  Ellie moaned and raised their body up against the back tiles as Mark could feel it sliding through their shared vagina, at the very bottom of their torso.  The slick walls parted as he pushed forward with the cock, feeling every ridge and bump as it crested outwards, slick with precum and wetness.  He began to rhythmically pump it back and forth, using muscles he never would have had before he merged with her.  Ellie moaned with higher and higher frequency as she braced their arms on the slick tile, bucking their body up and down with his thrusts.  Mark could feel her innermost breasts, enormous I-cup monsters, grinding up against his cockhead and down his length the harder he thrusted.  Ellie contracted her tentacles, squeezing him in the same way that she used to, as they both grunted and shuddered.  Mark could feel that they were both on the cusp of orgasm, and with several large thrusts that took their cock fully inside them, bulging out their stomach and shooting it out again, blasting through her folds and into the waiting mashed tits outside, to a final heaving orgasm.  Ellie wailed as she felt their dick pump out load after load of cum, their pussy walls grinding against the giant organ and bringing on their female orgasm.  They collapsed into the corner of the shower stall, water cascading down their chest and wiping the soap away down the drain.

Ellie and Mark emerged from the bathroom, a pile of wet towels left behind as they tied the last one around their torso, lowest breasts still exposed.  As they approached the bed, Ellie popped open her old suitcase and started to extract the contents with her tentacles.  It was a bit of a messy process as Mark watched her wrap the breastless tip of each around each of her shirts and try to move them over to the dresser some six feet away.  Nearly every shirt was either dropped or thrown into the dresser unfolded.  “I swear, I’m going to get the hang of this.”  Ellie complained.

Mark leaned forward towards the other suitcase and unzipped the top.  Inside was a stack of what seemed to be clothing, but as Mark pulled out a sample, it didn’t match anything he’d known.  It was huge, and as he laid it out over the bed, it appeared to be some kind of clothing for their lower body.  It looked like a giant pair of six legged sweatpants, but only cut half as long as their tentacles.  Ellie looked down at it as Mark pulled out several similar samples, with different lengths and measurements.  Each one appeared to be home-made, and very simple.  At the bottom was a sweater, cut very wide, with four full length sleeves, and beneath that: a note:

“Welcome to the house!  It’s the best I could do in a short time, but I had some help.  See you soon, Makki”

“Aww, that’s sweet.  Here, hold the waist while I try stepping into them.”  Ellie said as she wrangled a tentacle into one of the shorts.  Mark felt the individual breasts slide and pop out the end of the fabric as Ellie pulled her leg through it, repeating the process with her five other legs.  They slid the shorts on and Ellie lowered them to the floor.  Mark felt an immediate relief from the constant grinding their nipples endured, as the ‘shorts’ clung to their body and ran halfway down their leg.  Unfortunately, the longest pair didn’t seem to be able to hold their entire tentacle, so this would have to do.  Mark looked down at their tentacle tips and the still-exposed breasts on those: “Shame these are still out.”

“Well, better than going completely naked from the waist down and hoping you don’t expose yourself to everyone.”  Ellie countered.  “Honestly this is way better than we used to have.  Maybe we can get some jeans later.”

“But we still are exposing ourselves, Ellie.”

Ellie groaned in her head.  She’d been putting up with this far longer than he had, she was just happy to actually have working clothing for once, and besides, if she wanted to be able to use her tentacles, she’d probably be exposing a boob or several to make it work.  “Just deal with it for now, sweetie.  We’re not the only ones here that are going to need special clothes.”

The two slipped on a new tank top and slid out the door to the elevator.  As they descended to the main hall they could hear voices from one of the side rooms, the old living room.  They made their way over to the hallway, both glad that the effort no longer nearly cost them an orgasm, and poked their heads in the room.  Inside a man and woman were speaking, the woman much louder than the man.  She was laughing at her own joke, something she said however must have made the man nervous, as he could only manage a chuckle.  Ellie pushed the door open with a tentacle and surveyed the room.  Where their own quarters were a lavish tribute to the past, these looked much more modern and updated.  A series of couches and chairs lined the room, as a bar and a TV flanked the two sides.  The floor was the same ancient hardwood, but gone were the heavy wood bookshelves and upholstery, this looked like it came out of some trendy furniture catalog, while still looking comfortable.

“Like it?”  The female voice said from the couch, as she turned around to face them over the back rest, “I picked it all out myself.  I can do the same to the upstairs if you want, Makki says it’s just ancient up there.  Oh, dammit I’m sorry, you must be Mark and Ellie, I’m Karen.”  The woman seemingly extended over the top of the couch, revealing an extremely long torso covered in row after row of breasts as she slid over it to meet them.  Her body seemed to end at her hips, some ten feet behind her, with no legs in sight.  She wore a very short pair of shorts, revealing her complete lack of legs.  No top adorned her body, her breasts simply seemed to resist gravity as they rested lightly on her body, each one probably a small D cup.  She smiled and grasped Mark and Ellie in a big hug, resting her head in between theirs.  “Oh it’s so good to finally meet you!  And oh my god Enzo was right about you two, you’re sharing a body!  Oh it’s so cute to see a couple like this!  You must be exhausted, I’ll get you something to drink.  Pull yourself up on a couch I’ll be right back.”

She released the hug and seemingly slithered away.  Her breasts seemed to be able to contract on their own, moving her body forward on a ten foot long train of tits.  Her hips and ass were several inches off the ground, and wiggled back and forth as she moved.  Ellie could feel that Mark was slightly aroused by this, their stomach starting to tighten.  “God, I guess this is what it must be like to be a guy” she thought as she brought them over to the couch Karen was previously lying down on.  She sat on the side of the couch, pulling their tentacles up onto it and leaning on the armrest.  Ellie looked around for a moment before realizing there was a man in the chair to their left, behind Mark’s head in her peripheral.  He appeared to be much more nervous than Karen, he was sitting unsteadily in the wide loveseat.  He had four arms, and what appeared to be four legs, arranged in a square pattern around his hips.  The rear legs were crossed behind him, his front ones off the seat as normal.  Ellie reached a tentacle over to him:  “I’m Ellie, and this is my husband Mark.  Nice to met you…”

“Devon, my name’s Devon.”  The man said, awkwardly shaking the proffered tentacle.  “So I guess you also got hit by the counterfeit stuff, eh?  Same as myself and Makki.  Sh-she’ll be down soon.  Looks like you’ve got the clothes she made.  She’s really something with a sewing machine, she made me these jeans I’m wearing now.  Karen though...She’d probably go nude if it weren’t for the two of us politely asking her not to.”

“Only because you’re intimidated by all this woman.”  Karen said as she slithered back over to the couch, handing Ellie and Mark each a small cocktail before curling up over and around the other loveseat.  “Seriously Devon you have to get out of the house and do something, you’re wasting away your talent here.” 

“Talent?” Mark asked.  “Is Enzo hiring you or something too?”

“I’m not really that comfortable with the details.”  Devon said, cracking a couple of his knuckles.  “Just that Enzo made some remarks about putting a former head mathematician to work.  I don’t know where he got that assumption, I only got my doctorate a year ago.”

Karen scoffed.  “See?  At least I’m helping out, in my own way.”

“You just spend tons of time with Enzo’s wife talking about fashion you don’t wear.”

“Try wearing big-ass flippers instead of shoes, Devon.  I can’t move with a shirt on.  Permanently perky boobs are of course a nice side-effect.  You seem to like that too…”

He blushed: “Fine, fine, I’ll drop it.  Anyway, Enzo does seem to have an idea for how each of us can contribute in our own special way.  If he hasn’t told you about some of his big schemes, he will.”

Hours later, Mark and Ellie had returned to their room, a little tipsy.  Karen mixed a mean drink, Mark found, and was all about trying to dig out the special little details of their transformation.  Mark and Ellie eventually managed to spill the beans about the bootleg soap, the fact that her tentacles could secrete transformative fluid when she’s aroused, and how it seems to have stopped now that Mark is conjoined with her.  Karen kept prying and kept prying about what they did for sex now that they shared a body, only to get a giggly reply from Ellie about how ‘it kinda works in reverse now.’ 

Despite their enormous body mass, Ellie never had much of a resistance to alcohol, and was wavering on her tentacles as she pulled them out of the elevator.  Mark watched as she missed her grabbing spots and lurched tentacles in odd directions, as if she were stumbling, only more messy.  Mark tried to stabilize their body as Ellie careened around, steering them as he rotated their torso via moving his shoulders and hoping that Ellie slid in the correct direction.  She giggled as she bumped them into a shelf and almost knocked them over, instead spinning them around on their tentacles as they nearly fell over.  Laughing, she pushed them over into the bedroom door with one of her rear tentacles pressed into their back.  Seriously misjudging her own strength, she pushed them through the open door and onto the bedroom floor, resting on their giant torso breasts.  She kissed Mark’s cheek and laughed as she continued to move them forward like that, reaching tentacles over their shoulders, wrapping them around the bedposts and pulling them forward onto the bed.  Mark pulled them upright while Ellie bashed the suitcases off the bed with a flick of her tentacle, and the two climbed into bed and threw off their shorts. 

Mark didn’t seem to be quite as drunk, but Ellie’s attitude towards the whole thing made him smile.  It’d been forever since she’d been this happy, even if it was thanks to alcohol.  Her and Karen had really hit it off, or so he’d thought.  He was hopeful that they’d make some friends, and the house seemed to be large enough to hold a few more people, should Enzo find some.  The doubts that were lingering in his mind seemed to be washing away.  He could really get used to this, especially since Ellie had been softly snoring since the moment they’d climbed into bed.  He curled his head into her neck, and pulled the covers over them.

==========

I'm not as happy with this one as I was with Monday Off, could be the distinct lack of transformation, but that will come later.  Either way, let me know what you think.

Re: Long Weekend: Bank Holiday

I like this part. The new transformed characters are fine and you're describing their new lifes nicely. Of course you could add one or two small TF's in the next part ;-)

I thought about it, but this is about as far as I can see Mark and Ellie going before their body becomes almost useless for anything else but sex.  There will absolutely be transformations in the coming chapters, I just felt this one needed to establish the new setting and characters

*nods* i'm looking forward to the next chapter!  Great work so far!

5 (edited by modulokss 2016-09-26 05:43)

That's what exactly what I mean in my last post about describe the daily life, and how a transformee keep living with such wonderfull body. Great job!!
And it seems it's going to be even more interesting... smile
I cannot wait for the next chapter, I'm sure it would be even better.  Congratulations!

Hey!! I still didn0t forget this story!! I still enjoy reading again. There will be continuation for this?? keep the good work!