Topic: Wishes Once Made (Coin of Chaos) - by Trainmaster

From http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coin_of_chaos/files/

-----------------------------------------------

Wishes once made
By Trainmaster

David and Christopher were on their way home from school, kicking an old soda can in an informal game of sidewalk soccer. David passed the can to Chris and Chris volleyed back to David. Fifth grade was never so much fun as when the two of them could goof around after school.

As David kicked the can back, suddenly Chris bent down, and the can flew behind him into the neighbor's lawn. Chris stood up, holding something. "Man, you gotta see this."

David skipped back over and looked into his friend's palm.

There was a coin unlike anything he'd ever seen, golden-red, with a dragon or lizard stamped in it and a pile of stuff under its claws ... almost like a castle being destroyed. Chris turned it over gently and on the other side was something that seemed to be a town or something being torn down by a ...

"What is that, David?" wondered Chris.

"I think it's a town," answered David. "It's being destroyed or something. There's a lot of curves, whatever it is."

"Maybe ... nah"

"Maybe what, Chris?"

Holding the coin up in the air between his thumb and finger, Chris squinted. "It's almost like a tornado."

"Way cool, man. A coin with a tornado and a dragon," said David. "Let's take it to my house and look at it under my microscope."

Half an hour later, they'd discovered that opaque objects like the coin couldn't be studied under a conventional refracting (see-through) microscope. But they figured out how to tear it apart and rebuild it as a reflecting (mirrored) scope.

The coin had some odd looking hieroglyphs etched into it, and when David looked them up in the encyclopedia, he found that the proper term for them was "rune," like the Viking characters. The encyclopedia couldn't help them identify what the runes said, only what they were.

A search on the internet brought back a lot of hits for "rune," including one for something called the coin of chaos. The site was password protected and carried an 18 or older warning. But on its public-facing home page, it showed a picture of a coin ... one look told the boys they'd found the genuine article.

"Cool, dude," said Chris, reading the site's blurb. "It grants each user one wish. That could be pretty handy." He set the coin on David's desk and they stepped back to goggle at it.

"Yeah, agreed David." What would you wish for?"

"Dunno, man. World peace?"

"Not me. I'd wish my homework would finish itself 15 minutes after I started. And maybe that I never needed to take a shower again. Ever." David smiled broadly. "Or maybe I'd wish that my mom wasn't so strict."

Chris gave David a playful punch. "Righteous, dude. I dig the "Ëœno shower' part. Maybe I'd wish I was grown up more, like my sister. Mom and dad let her do a lot of stuff they won't let me do."

"David," called woman's voice sternly. "It's too quiet up there."

"Man, I think she's on to us," said Chris. "We should take this thing to my house and test it with my chemistry set. Ask your mom if you can come to dinner."

David and Chris ran downstairs and pleaded with David's mom. Not unexpectedly, she said no unequivocally. David knew better than to protest, so Chris went home alone.

That night Chris suggested to his mother that he'd like to invite David to dinner. "But you have to call his mom."

After calling David's house and patiently explaining that she would be conveniently nearby, she finally won a grudging okay. She reminded Chris, "David must go right home afterward. He has homework. Matter of fact, so do you."

They next day, the boys raced quickly home. There was no kick-the-can or explore-the-neighborhood. There was only a single-mindedness of purpose, as they ran up the stairs to Chris's bedroom.

An hour later, the coin had proven itself impervious to anything a ten-year-old could do with a home chemistry set. To no avail, they heated it, splashed it with a variety of simple reagents, and cross-sectioned it. In the end, they knew no more about it that when they started.

"Chris," called a woman's voice. "Time for dinner. And then David has to go home."

"I wish we never had to do homework again," snapped David.

"... and tests ..." prompted Chris.

"... and always got A's on our tests," finished David. The coin in his hand jiggled a little and felt like it grew warmer for a moment. But David wasn't sure, so he said nothing. He passed the coin to Chris. "Your turn ..."

"Chris. David. Dinner is NOW!" said the woman in a meaningful tone.

"Later, dude," whispered Chris, as they headed out of his bedroom.

After dinner, they stood at the front door together. "I'm going to walk with David to the corner, mom." There was a muffled assent in the background and they left the house.

"What are you going to wish for?" wondered David.

"I've been giving it some thought," answered Chris, holding the coin up to the streetlight. "I wish David always got everything he likes." The coin jiggle in his fingers and was suddenly gone.

"Wooh," they said together, looking around to make sure it hadn't just dropped to the pavement.

"It vanished," said David with astonishment.

"Weird," agreed Chris.

"I better go home," said David, waving back at Chris. "Later, gator."

"But, mom," argued David an hour later, "I like staying up and watching TV."

"Okay," she suddenly agreed. "But remember, you have a spelling test tomorrow."

After the spelling test, they consulted. "Did you study, David?"

"Not me. It was so awesome. I watched TV until I couldn't keep my eyes open and Mom never said a word."

"Cool," Chris smiled. "My parents didn't say a word about school. I couldn't believe it. Not a peep about homework."

"Class," said the teacher, calling them to order. "Chris and David are our top pupils today. Both of them spelled every word correctly on the text. That's two gold stars. Jennifer, you missed just one and get a silver star. The rest of you need to study harder for next weeks quiz."

They high-fived each other. "Dude, that was like eating candy. School is gonna be so easy from now on."

"Young men, please refrain from further ostentatious displays like that," the teacher barked. "In case you think scoring high makes you important, the vice principal has a chair in his office waiting for you."

In Chris's room, David was overwhelmed by the urge to gripe. "I hate when Mrs. Boss-us-around Gunderson yells like that. I hate being in her class. In fact, I just plain hate fifth grade. I hate the old crabs serving lunch in the cafeteria." He pounded his fist into his palm.

Chris laid on his bed staring at his ceiling. "I hate having to wait like the little kids for the crossing guards. I hate that sixth graders think they can push us around. I hate being around smarty-pants people ... like stuck up Jennifer Rawlings ..."

"You know what I like?" asked David.

"What's that, man?"

"I like the tits on Miss McAdams," David answered.

They both laughed. And then David started slapping at himself, tugging at his T-shirt. "Chris," he cried. "Wh-what's happening? It feels like I'm on fire."

"I dunno, man, but you're acting really weird." Chris jumped off the bed and watched his friend writhe.

"Make it stop. Make it stop." screamed David, clenching his arms around himself. He could feel sweat dripping down his face. There was also sweat dripping between his ... between his ... David squeezed his eye tightly shut, praying that what he felt wasn't what it felt like.

"Chris," he whispered as the pain subsided. "Can you feel my chest for me? Please."

Chris gingerly touched a finger to David's shirt. "You're really warm, dude."

"No shit," whispered David. "What else?"

Chris placed his hand on David's chest ... and yanked it back as though he'd been burned. "Oh fuck, man," he said. "Oh fuck ... you have t-tits."

David opened his eyes. "Shit." He sat up and his chest jiggled through his shirt. "I was afraid you'd say that." He clapped his hands over the jiggling mounds. "Tits. This can't be happening ..." There was no doubt David was carrying a pair of firm female breasts.

"Should we ...?" asked Chris.

David looked over at him. "Should we ... what?"

Chris blushed. "Should we ... look?"

"You're a pervert," retorted David, preparing to slap his friend.

"No, man ..." Chris backed up. "... not like what you think. We need to see how ... how bad you're hurting. Like science ... you know? Just to ..."

David snapped, "Shut up." Then he closed his eyes and grabbed the hem of his T-shirt, slowly pulling it up until it came free of his new breasts. "Okay now. Are you happy?" He pulled the shirt over his head and threw it across the room.

"Wow," said Chris in a hushed voice. "Real tits ..."

David frowned. "I want to see," he said.

"How?"

They stared at each other in silence. Finally David said, "the bathroom mirror."

Nodding his head, Chris opened the bedroom door and looked around. "Coast is clear," he whispered with a wave of his hand. "C'mon."

They darted down the hall into the master bathroom and Chris closed the door. He fumbled in the dark until he found the light switch. They blinked in the abrupt brightness.

David blinked again when he saw himself. "Geez," he said, whistling in appreciation. Protruding from his chest were two beautiful curved mountains of flesh. Tipping them were large brown nipples.

"If these weren't attached to me," whispered David, "I'd really like them. Really."

"I'm sorry, man," cried Chris. "I ... I d-didn't mean for this t-to happen."

David turned to his friend's reflection beside his. "What is it?"

"You know," responded Chris. "The wish? The coin of chaos?"

"Oh god. The wish ..." groaned David. He put his hands under the breasts and lifted. They were heavy. "These ... they're old lady McAdams's tits. No wonder they're so big." They shook his body when he released them.

In actuality, the PE teacher was a slender young woman, no matter what her grade school pupils called her. But she was taller by half than David and that made her breasts look absurd hanging from David's young body.

"What'm I gonna do, man?" cried David in a panic. "Mom's gonna kill me when she sees these."

"I ... I dunno. I dunno," Chris said, repeating himself. "I dunno. M-maybe she won't notice."

David socked him on the arm. "Oh yeah. That's the answer. Hey mom, don't notice that I look like a freaking girl. Sometimes you're so dumb."

"Well," Chris said. "Maybe you can borrow one of my sweaters?"

"Shit. Why'd you go and make such a stupid wish?"

Chris snorted. "Well, I'm sorry. Sorry ... I thought I was doing you a favor."

There was a knock on the bathroom door. "What are you doing?" wondered Chris's mom. "You're too quiet in there." Chris slapped the light switch off and pushed David down against the toilet. As the door opened, she reached in and switched it on again.

"Ah, mom," whined Chris. "You ruined our experiment. We were tested some glow-in-the-dark putty and now it'll glow too much." David was crouched with his hands together as though cupping something tightly, though it was really his breasts he had pressed deeply into his thighs.

"It's time for David to go home now."

"Can we just finish this?" Chris asked. "Just one more experiment? Please."

She laughed. "You boys. Okay, two more minutes, and then I want to see David going down the sidewalk." She turned off the light and shut the door.

Chris started to pant. "Oh fuck, that was close," he whispered in the dark. "My heart is pounding."

"Mine, too," agreed David. "We gotta figure something out."

"Making another wish is out," said Chris, turning the light back on. "The coin is gone."

"Another wish," said David. "That's it. You're a genius." He smiled at himself in the mirror and said, "I like myself without tits."

Nothing happened. "Shit," David swore lightly, so if Chris's mother was listening, she wouldn't hear. "That didn't work."

"Maybe a thing can't be undone," ventured Chris. "Maybe you have to like something else that would make it right for you to have tits."

"Like what?"

"Hmmm. Like ... being a girl. Then the tits would be for real."

"And then I'd be girl," David responded. "And we couldn't do things together anymore. Think ... think ..."

"What happens when people like something?" wondered Chris. "Like ... what would happen if mom liked you with tits."

David frowned. "That's absurd. Another dumb idea, dopehead."

"How do you know?"

"Well ..." David furrowed his brow. "I ... don't ..."

"Boys," called Chris's mom. "Come out now. Or I'll drag you out."

Chris looked sternly at David. "It's now or never."

"If this works ..." David looked at himself in the mirror and gulped. "I-I like that Mrs. Martin thinks I'm adorable with my pretty tits."

The door flew open and Chris's mom stormed in. "Christopher Edward Martin, you are officially on restrictions for disobeying -- no television or internet for a week."

"Ah, mom ..."

"No talking back, young man." She took Chris's arm and pulled him out of the bathroom.

She turned her attention to David. "And you, young man, you put your shirt back on and go home. I won't have you showing off your breasts in my house, even if they are adorable."

Standing in the hallway, Chris winked at David. "Told you," he mouthed silently. David felt his pulse return to normal as he grabbed his T-shirt and pulled it over his breasts.

As he walked home, David mumbled under his breath. "I ... I like when mom sees my ... tits ... and thinks they're way cool." But he wasn't terribly confident the wish would work again.

She met him at the door, face brimming with fury. "Mrs. Martin called." David felt his chest constrict behind his breasts. "She tells me that you and Chris were misbehaving in the dark in their bathroom. I certainly hope you two were not doing anything ... nasty."

"N-nasty?" He looked up with concern as he came into the house. She was as angry as he'd ever seen her but she didn't seem to notice his unexpected breasts.

She slammed the door behind him. "Yes, nasty. Like playing with ... I know how boys are. You weren't fondling each other in the dark, were you?"

David's heart slowed and his pulse stopped pounding in his ears. "Oh no. We were playing with his science kit and Mrs. Martin told me to go home and then we didn't quit and she got mad."

His mother frowned. "What kind of experiment?"

He figured the lie had worked once and would work again if their mothers ever compared notes. "Chris had some glow-in-the-dark putty and we were seeing how long it would last before we couldn't ... see the glow."

"I see," she said, to his relief. "Okay. This time I will believe you. But I don't want you playing in the dark with Chris anymore or any other boys. Is that clear?"

"Yes, mom," he said with a sigh. The truth was, he'd experienced something pleasant when Chris had first placed a hand on his breasts. He'd been so upset, he hadn't recognized the sensation then or said anything to Chris.

In a less severe but still worried voice, his mother said, "With breasts like that ... God knows which side of the family you got them from ..."

She reached over and tugged his T-shirt down, which squashed his nipples against the fabric. The rubbing made them suddenly stiffen, pushing back out so she could see them and David could feel the pleasant tingle again.

"Dear, dear ..." clucked his mother, cupping one of his breasts with her hand and lifting it. "It appears that you and I need to go shopping tomorrow. We need to buy you a good bra before anyone else notices how beautiful these make you look."

Copyright © 2007, Trainmaster, All Rights Reserved.
Coin of Chaos Copyright © 2007, Mr. Mergers, Used by Permission.