1 (edited by LamiaWoman 2016-01-28 11:03)

Topic: Wicked apprentices

This story differs from the Diary of  Half-Demon Artist stories in that it is from the perspective of Zasha, one of the two apprentices at Casual Wickedry the day after Saryn and her sister were transformed.

Hope you enjoy.
                                                                                                      *    *    *

I'm sure there are some interesting dream interpretations to be had from the various mystics around the city, but I'm pretty sure "dreaming of eating a huge, delicious sausage" only gets a lewd response in general.  Oddly appropriate.

Waking from a deep sleep is usually slow, a creeping sensation of awareness and filtering of senses that remind you that the actual body you have rather than whatever not-shape you wore in your subconscious during sleep.  In my particular case my awareness seemingly faded in, relaxation and contentment seemed to fill me, like having the best of meals, followed by a wild night of sex and ending with a full body massage that leaves your entire being so relaxed that you seem to be only a mind loosely anchored by... something. 

It was feeling thus as my awareness filtered in, and my view of the world faded in.  If was a strange view and feeling, but my groggy mind didn't register that my vision, rather than being a sudden onslaught of light and feeling, faded in like the lights of  a play, during a particularly interesting scene.  I was aware of a feeling of my mouth wrapped around something warm, semi-firm and cozy, comfortable, stretching my lips lightly in a manner that I found delightful.  Still half in my dream-state I lightly nibbled on the sausage I had been enjoying in my dream, rather unexpectedly finding it resistant to being pierced by teeth, but pleasurable to have as my saliva began coating it, and my lips.

As the picture of the world faded in, with greater light and clarity as my mind fully awakened and took in the bizarre world I seemed to occupy.  Two great, pinkish logs pressed together in my vision, lying on a bed, pressed to an enormous wooden wall occupied my immediate, dreamy attention, and four oddly shaped poled, massive in size to my eyes hung directly above and in front of me, with a fifth discernible some several feet away.  They were massive, sheltering and pink like the logs, and the  tips dangling many feet off the ground beneath me resembled odd, pink penis heads.

It was then I came to a more awake state as I asked myself "Why am I under a penis tree?"  And  I found myself wondering what that lovely piece of food that tickles and tingles my lips so delightfully even in stillness, pressed deep into my mouth was?  I began to stretch, yawning, and realized I didn't feel my muscles, my arms, my legs, my torso at all as my mouth widened in a silent cry. 

The release of friction, and the opening of my mouth seemed to be rewarded by the semi-hard, limp-ish thing pushing deeper into my mouth, deep into my throat and settling painlessly and even delightfully deep in my throat while seeming to thicken and become more firm readily. My entire body tingled delightfully from the inside out as the thickening, delicious? thing trapped between my lips became even more appetizing to my sleepy consciousness.  I couldn't see what it was, my view blocked by the massive pinkish log-things as I slowly filtered fully back to reality while wondering what the hell was going on.

My answer came in an explosion of sensation as I heard the familiar voice of a woman give a soft moan, and my vision lurched as the two giant logs moved slightly, the penis-tree slid lower, it's canopy a massive membrane of flesh stretched between five trunks, and in the middle, a soft flower, like a woman's vulva and labia staring back at me.  As this happened the long, firm thing in my mouth pushed all the way in, sliding into my mouth, driving past my throat and not stopping until I felt my entire form filled from the inside as my lips quivered and my whole being shuddered as the wonderful, pleasure pols slid back, coming to rest about halfway inside me.

Pleasure unfelt except in half-hazy and blissful dreams came back as I realized exactly what was going on, shocking me back to reality as full awareness that the logs I was staring out across were thighs, that penis-tree was a hand, with fingers capped in delicate cocks, with a soft vulva in the palm. 

The thing in my mouth, blocked by the thighs resting on each other was my new employer's penis, which thrust deeper inside me, then came to rest, hard, but attached to a sleeping owner.

I remembered her returning from turning that delightful sex-beast, Saryn and her sister to their new employer, and going over the notes, the basics of alchemical symbols, and her descriptions of some of her formulae she used to change Saryn and Nika.  It was fascinating, and even the dawning, uncomfortable realization of what she had done to those two women willfully, even gleefully rode in my mind like an undying horror.

Horror because the memory of their transformation, how she used them combined with my memory of being a starved, sickly and weak man being transformed into a lovely woman...   And all I could do was bite my lower lip like an excited girl, and get incredibly wet, aroused at the thought of seeing it, the thought I might someday actually inflict such a change.  Saryn's sleek lower, centauroid body, with the odd legs, and two thick toes that were also penises, upon which she balanced her body on the tips, and the odd, hanging thumb that allowed her to manipulate things like it was a dexterous hand at the end of each of four legs despite her blindness?  The smooth transition to a woman's hips, the long cock-tail and the male sex between her legs?

I found myself wondering what it would be like to have Saryn's sleek lower body joined to my hips, replacing my legs, Mikaela the pussy gracing the forecrotch, Saryn herself becoming the cock held in a sheath between the hindlegs, the breasticles becoming cum-factory pleasure-bumps along her length, imprisoned within her very own skin.  And I found myself fantasizing about pussyfaced  Nika being absorbed into a pussy between the hind legs, forever together with her sister on the body of a sexual creature in hermaphroditic perfection.

It was the beginning of a particular obssession for me, and in the evening aftermath I'd lost track of Mikaela's desires, the pussy between my thighs as I indulged in yet another tryst with my employer, enjoying a wild romp which ended in the apprentice's chamber, both of us squeezed in tight like conjoined twins.  As she spooned and penetrated me one last time while I was drifting off to sleep, she promised me a very unique experience in the morning.

She hadn't been lying.  The surprised shock of waking up between my best friend's legs with my boss' penis most of the way buried in my helpless face guaranteed I wasn't going to get any sleep again any time soon!

The feelings were sublime, now that I focused on them.  The thighs pushed together pinched my lips on the cock spooned into my fleshy, toothless and tight passage, stretching me delightfully while I slobbered pussy juice all over the member.  It wasn't so overwhelming that I failed to remember that poor Mikaela had been largely forgotten except as a voice crying silently in ecstasy in the back of my mind as I dove into sexual bliss with abandon, forgetting to treat her like my friend, rather than my pussy that was meant solely to bring me pleasure. 

The irony of the situation wasn't lost on me, but I was feeling so good, I wasn't feeling at all upset by this sudden turnabout.  Sure, I was a limbless, helpless little pussy but the pleasure of the sensations was magical.  I also knew without a doubt that come the next morning, I'd be the one "on top" and even though I very vastly preferred being the one in charge and doing the fucking, It was very easy to relax and wonder what it could be like to be the helpless fuckee. 

It probably didn't help my thought process to have a feeling of severe euphoria from having a cock comfortably resting inside me.

Mikaela had been shocked by my wanton lack of regard for her desires, but she had been screaming along with me.  I was quite sure when all was said and done, today I would be screaming alongside her. 

Much as I would love to have a masculine panic attack, I did owe it to Mikaela to support the new her as much as she supported me, however unexpectedly or unwillingly.  Any apprehension I had needed to be cut away, because Alisaundra's silken voice and silver tongue was very good at making you forget that your best friend's mouth is the one you're shoving someone else's dick into.  Gods that woman was good at dehumanizing people and making it seem sensual and erotic, too good.

I made my decision, and began to test my control, and was rewarded with the pleasurable sensation of clamping my mouth on Alisaundra's cock, delicately rubbing back and forth with the miniscule mobility, squeezing, releasing, my senses flush with sensation from each quivering motion as my mouth started drooling, smearing slick juices across the hard, firm shaft, trying to get the attention of the lazy, sleeping women who left me the only one awake, bored and only having my lips and a dick to entertain myself.

It was fun, and deeply frustrating, teasing the cock softly, each muscle movement was more of a light spasm, a mini-orgasm that pulsed through the folds of my entire being as I tried to stimulate someone enough to get the two women I was trapped between the hips of to wake up and DO SOMETHING!  I was awake, I was aroused, I was bored, and I wanted Mikaela to know that I was ok with being between her legs for another day.

A moan of pleasure and subtle shifts as the two began to squirm awake, I like to think because of my amazing skills, that thick flesh rod stretching my mouth and lips, teasing the vertical lips comprising my face began to shift, twitch, push in and out subtlely and I got to feel, for the very first time what it felt to have something more than just a warm toy shoves in me.  Slick juices lubed the shaft, each inch sliding across my lips as the squirming need to get comfortable warred with the arousal and sensations of sex as I found myself riding high on delight with each half-thrust.

I wanted to push more, but all I could do was relax and ride the wave of whatever came. 

"How are you feeling, Sweetling?" I didn't quite "hear" Alisaundra's purring voice, so much as felt it, just as I was aware of everything around me without needing eyes to see.

Mikaela groaned as I felt a soft set of hips settle against my mouth, the sensations of flesh sliding across sensitive flesh where my teeth and tongue should be made me want to shriek with ecstasy as my employer and lover pressed herself deep inside me and held herself, stretching, I'd imagine as Mikaela's body moved and shifted.

"Oh Gods I feel so relaxed," Mikaela's voice came. "I don't know how to describe it."  She absently reached down and rubbed me, then felt the shaft in me and sighed.

"Did you enjoy our little romps last night?"  The Half-Demon's voice was too smooth, and I could see her hands shifting, a cock-tipped finger descended to softly stroke where my vertical lips converged with the sensitive nub above my slick, drooling mouth and softly teasing me with fluttering, exquisite touches on the clitoris, sliding a finger along the lips as she held herself deep in me.

"I should feel mad, I should feel used, but I feel really, really good."  Mikaela's voice was dreamy, sleepy and torn.  "I want to keep you right where you are, and I want to give Zack... err Zasha a chance to wake up and maybe feel this."

"Oh, your pretty little pussy is awake, Mikaela," Alisaundra's undertone of wicked glee was unmistakeable, filled with anticipation.  "She's listening to us, on the verge of screaming, as aroused as you are.  I think she wants to feel more."

I veritably howled a "yes" at Mikaela, desperate to have the frustrating, delightful arousal brought to fruition, I wanted to feel everything she had the day before, and I couldn't tell if it was me, or the side-effects of arousal.

I just about screamed as Mikaela maneuvered and pulled away, the sliding exit from my being was torture, and as the head of the lovely thing in me slid away I wanted to howl in protest.  I had worked very, very hard to get myself ready for this and what do I get?

I found myself suddenly wondering why she was turning, and suddenly I could see Alisaundra's wicked smile just beyond the canyon of her quad mount lipmores, looking at me as I felt my perspective slide to the side, then realized as I was going down that I was about to...

The blunt tip of the penis traced my lips up and down briefly before the wonderful, fleshy lollipop pushed up, met resistance, then stretched my mouth again.  Heaven was the word I would have used as I found my senses consumed by the joy of being impaled upon that wonderful shaft, and as my mouth touched Alisaundra's hips I tried to kiss her through the meat driven all the way into the core of my being.  As the cock slid out of my mouth I was seeing delightful stars as the whole thing slammed into me with speed and force unimaginable to my addled mind, my sloppy mouth slicking my insides and that lovely meat popsicle to ease the pleasurable passage.

Having the cock held in me was euphoric bliss, but the thrusting was pure ecstasy, a drugged high from which there was no returning.  Each thrust was met with me frantically trying to bite down and hold Alisaundra in me at the base, squeezing her as I was pulled away, all as the white-hot pleasure built and built, finally, mercifully I felt my entire being quiver, then pulse as my entire being spasmed.

Full-body orgasm is a euphamism, but in my case it was very, scarily real.  Everything comprised of me focused on one thing: pleasure and spasms around that spewing, gushing meat, mixing the creamy spunk with my juices.  It was sex, a full-body massage, a first happy memory and a mind-shattering exultation all at once.  And it seemed to ripple into forever as my entire being twitched and quivered.

I didn't come to until long after our lover and mistress had taken her leave of us.  Clear memories were a luxury I didn't apparently have the means to acquire.  Was it minutes? Seconds?  Hours?  Months?  I couldn't tell, as time ceased to have meaning.  It was as erotic and amazing as using Mikaela as my own pleasure pocket had been.  I will admit I did enjoy using her more than being used, but this was an exquisite experience I would have a hard time refusing if offered the chance to be trapped between her thighs forever.

It was in the shower when I finally came to, fully.  Mikaela was cleaning when I felt the water hit me.  Her hand rubbed the pubic bone, teasing me as I purred inside, sheepishly.  Had I a human face I would be blushing so furiously someone might think I was turning into a strawberry.  Was I embarassed at having been a soft holster for someone's cock?  A bit, yeah, but it was the ecstatic suckling and attempts to milk all of the semen from the spewing appendage that I remembered from my pleasure-induced madness that really got me.

"Are you ok, Zasha?  I was worried."  That hand on me was comforting in a way, especially after I had so gloriously taken advantage of her.

"I'm fine, better than fine in fact."   My reply was, of course, silent.  Only Mikaela would ever hear me like this.

"I'm sorry about that, I'm not sure what came over me."  She seemed sheepish.  I loved my friend but she had this nasty habit of finding fault in herself. 

"I'm not mad, I'm sure you're well aware of how amazing that feels."  It wouldn't be my preferred position in life, but I could live with it.  "Knowing that we'll swap and share takes the bite out of it."

"I should have asked though."

"Mikaela I should have asked, but I didn't.  No point beating yourself up about it.  If we get too bent out of shape we play right into Alisaundra's hands you know."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember what she said?  This is a competitive position.  One of us will get sealed as the other's sex forever if one of us starts lagging behind, and that will happen if we start trying to one-up each other."  My silent words met with silent comprehension, Mikaela, when she listened, always understood a situation or person.  I was the one that kept the eye out, she was my guide for people and situations.  I was the instigator, she was my restraint.

"So she intends..."

"To weed us out, drive us to try to trip each other up until one of us loses our calm and makes a mistake, or drives her bats.   We work together, same as always, ok?"

"So how do you want to deal with this?"  She was concerned, rightly so.

"I think it's time someone turned her little game around.  She's going to try and get each of us to treat the other as nothing more than a part of themselves to be used.  She's very good at it.  We win if she never gets a hint that either of us objects to any part of our new, shared existence.  If we don't scream, spit and fight, she doesn't get the fun out of doing us like she did the boys in her tits."

"Makes sense to me, but how do we act?  It's very hard for me to think it's just right to use you without... you know."

I smirked a little inside.  "Mikaela I trust you, I trust your judgement, and bluntly if I have to be like this with someone, better it's you.  So let's subvert Alisaundra's little game.  While I'm quivering between your thighs, I'm your pussy, use me as you see fit, and don't feel guilty about it.  If nothing else it feels amazing, but more importantly, the less we fight, the more we'll be the same person, shifting skin and hair color each day in her eyes.  If we give her a united front, she'll never be able to pick one of us to permanently trap in the other.  We'll be one person with two faces, two interesting personalities."

I could feel my world shake a little as Mikaela shuddered in relief.  "Same with you, Zasha.  When I'm in your place all I ask is that you make it as amazing as it has been."

"No fear, no regrets?"

Mikaela patted me on the lips and I could hear the happy smile in her voice as she shifted.  "No fear, no regrets." 

Little did I realize that she was going to take me directly at my word.  She walked over to the door as my world seemed to float between two immense thighs moving as she opened the bathroom door.  "Miss Ali, if you have a bit of time, would you help me wash my back?"

If I had eyes, they'd be as wide as dinner plates.  I would have been blushing furiously, but all that happened was my mouth got very wet, and not with water, very fast.

Anticipation was the worst, and I discovered that once my erstwhile lover completely ignored me except as a receptacle for her penis to fill, and she lavished her attention on Mikaela in the soapy mess of a shower?  Being completely mentally prepared for the fact that you were going to get fucked, and there was nothing you could do about it made the second bout of exquisite sex that day utterly sublime as I was able to relax and simply enjoy it while the woman I trusted rode the hips of the woman who could not be trusted.

Dangerous or not, Casual Wickedry's owner was going to be one of the greatest pleasures, and challenges, that I could possibly ask for.

No fear, no regrets.

Re: Wicked apprentices

Loving your stories here. The characters, the writing, the erotic feel and the transformations. Even though trapped and helpless ftp isn't as interesting to me as partials, it's still fun to read.

I gotta say, if you're interested in the writing commission I'm looking for, I would be very pleased to pay to have you add some chapters to my writing.com story. ^.^ Or if I could tempt you to add a few chapters on your own every now and then.

Twitter! Occasional images & chatter when I write.
Now Inactive F-list Profile: https://www.f-list.net/c/terra%20blackwell/
Play my Legends of Belial Text Adventure: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13966557/
Read my Interactive Fiction: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … te-Control

Terranvoid wrote:

Loving your stories here. The characters, the writing, the erotic feel and the transformations. Even though trapped and helpless ftp isn't as interesting to me as partials, it's still fun to read.

I gotta say, if you're interested in the writing commission I'm looking for, I would be very pleased to pay to have you add some chapters to my writing.com story. ^.^ Or if I could tempt you to add a few chapters on your own every now and then.

no promises.  I tend to write as the urge hits, it's just when it hits, it tends to hit hard.

I do, however have interest in what kind of transformations people might like to see.  FTP and a few other topics are kinda my thing.  But as long as it fits the theme of the shop, alisaundra will do it.

For other things, we have Malinda and Dathien to make appearances and ruin the fun for everyone.

Or make it more fun.

Depends on your tastes.

Ah well. That's understandable.

Me, I always like a little agency in a transformee. After all, you're not to blame if that long-prehensile cock has a mind of it's own. I do love all the ftp strangeness on Alisaundra. But I always have a thing for cocks that can twist of vibrate along their length and pussies that can suck, lick, ripple, or massage what's in them.

Twitter! Occasional images & chatter when I write.
Now Inactive F-list Profile: https://www.f-list.net/c/terra%20blackwell/
Play my Legends of Belial Text Adventure: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13966557/
Read my Interactive Fiction: http://www.writing.com/main/interact/it … te-Control

5 (edited by LamiaWoman 2016-01-28 12:25)

Terranvoid wrote:

Me, I always like a little agency in a transformee. After all, you're not to blame if that long-prehensile cock has a mind of it's own. I do love all the ftp strangeness on Alisaundra. But I always have a thing for cocks that can twist of vibrate along their length and pussies that can suck, lick, ripple, or massage what's in them.

I like a mix of both actually.  Like alisaundra training her breasts.  Some inanimate, some animate.  I just haven't had call in the story for the animate to be showcased as much.  I should change that up some.

Oh, forgot.  The theme of the shop isn't FTP.  It's an artistic transformation shop that prides itself on making even grotesque changes into an artistic accentuation of the human form. 

FTP is simply alisaundras particular, favorite kink.  So wherever she can get away with it...

Some of this will rub off on zasha/mikaela.   Just not as bad.

LamiaWoman wrote:

I do, however have interest in what kind of transformations people might like to see.  FTP and a few other topics are kinda my thing.  But as long as it fits the theme of the shop, alisaundra will do it.

I'm very much into FTP as well, and think this story is the best because of the perspective :> That is something I'm definitely interested in seeing more of, especially if it involves *mental* transformation following the physical; a person trapped in the form of a sex organ, seduced, pleasured, overwhelmed by sheer instinct, or telepathically dominated by their owner into embracing fate, to think of themselves as "Mikaela's pussy" instead of "me", to dribble out IQ points or just grow simplemindedly sexual...

I adore the memory trap the dildo from Sensual Wickedry is in.

And yes, I'm not sure where you intend to take the apprentice.... but my FTP-subby mind is imagining a bad/happy end; they seem like they would have a more *intimate* relationship, than Alisaundra and her additions. A sentient pussy with a mental link can be a companion, even if it's just a body part. (I imagine masturbation is fun, if one teases a pussy that's into being shamed ;>)

Terranvoid wrote:

I'm a sub that's into the helpless immobility of full FTP, but there are two exceptions where I find partial FTP quite exciting;

I love the thought of a pussy transformation that retains a tongue, the ability to suck, and maybe the ability to moan. I have a big oral fixation, and would want to be able to properly worship and lavish attention on a lover's cock...or rather my owner's lover cock. To say nothing about french kissing >.> Even without being FTP'ed the ability to do all that down there is quite appealing.

The other exception is odd, specific, and somewhat of a tale.

Certain reptilian types like nagas have *two* cocks that retract into a slit. The thought of a pair of friends and lovers undergoing a dual CTF is incredibly sexy; I can imagine the sight as they embrace, kissing as they slowly and completely change into a pair of throbbing, slick, exotic shafts. I'm titilated imagining them after orgasm, spent, blissed, growing flaccid and ending up squeezed like sardines in a tight slimy new home.

The partial CTF comes later; at night, as their owner sleeps they awaken to discover the transformation has reversed somewhat...just enough that they have arms to embrace each other with, mouthes to let them whisper amongst themselves, eyes to see, and necks that can bend, allowing them to kiss. Everything else is all cock, from their sensitive skin to their libidos. They're swept up into a mutual rubdown and steamy make-out session that grows sloppy with pre, and inevitably start to throb and stiffen and emerge from their fleshy prison.

That's how their owner experiences morning wood...waking up to a pair of whimpering, semi-hard cocks working themselves into a turgid tizzy from self-masturbation and auto-frottage.

Alas, they discover a catch-22 as they try to get themselves off; the build-up to orgasm re-enforces the original transformation...arms meld into their shafts, necks stiffen and break the kiss, forcing them to look upwards and find their owner watching them. At this phase all they can do is stare back with guilt or despiration...and beg, or say any naughty thing their owner wants, if teased with a fingerstroke here or there. Inevitably salvation comes with a firm grip, and consequences, every stroke replacing human features with intensifying pleasure and need. They can beg right until they gush, overwhelming blisss once more sealing them into completely transformed forms...completely helpless, growing hard in response to their owner and  staying out of trouble...

...Until their owner sleeps, and they awaken, once more able to do stuff until they're made to experience their orgasmic transformation again. Their fate as a pair of sentient, fully transformed sex organs is mostly complete, but dotted with these fleeting periods of semi-personhood, doomed by temptation.

Perhaps once in awhile, their owner resists temptation and prevents them pleasuring themselves into immobility, saving that for a hot date, or to *really* tease them exhibitionism style.

Imagine being in such a situation and being taken to meet parents. Aaaawkward!

@rlynx: have you ever read A Cold-Blooded War by 9delta?