Topic: Max's Choice

Entre to a new series that's been knocking about in my head for a while. Likely 2-3 chapters, more about male transformation in the end. Conservation of Mass continues to circle in the back of my mind as well, and I'll get back to it once my muse returns to me. I think she's run off for some fun with Meg. ;-P Appreciate any thoughts and feedback you all have, and I do post everything on DA as well so you can follow me there!

Max's Choice, Part 1
Some clever Subtitle
By Shangbryan

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey Max!"

Leslie slid up to the lockers and bumped against them. Max shut the door to his own locker, looking at his best friend. Leslie shifted back and forth a little, a tall young woman with long red hair, dressed in a snug t-shirt and a miniskirt.

"Hey Les," Max answered her. Seeing her at his eye level still seemed odd to him. She'd gotten taller than to her upgrades a few months ago, after her birthday. Pale skin gave way below the knee to sleek, moulded chrome. Metal echoed the form of human calves, tapering at the 'ankle' into blade, holding four wheels each, a brake on the rear. She shifted her legs, rolling back and forth just a bit.

"Soooooo your birthday's coming up," Leslie said, tilting her head.

"No, I haven't picked anything," Max huffed with some evident frustration. He'd been getting the questions from all sizes, from Leslie to other friends to even his little sister. "I don't even think I'm going to do anything."

Leslie rolled closer and reached into his locker. "Then what's this?" she asked, extracting a catalog from a modification shop. "Okay, I..."

"Holy shit! You have to see this!" called Terry as she rushed by. She was followed a few steps behind by her boyfriend Sven, "Eva really did it!"

"Did what?" Leslie wondered aloud. Max snatched back the catalog and threw it in his locker, slamming it shut. "Super-tits," he answered her, a light in his eyes.

"Everybody gets boob jobs now, Max!" Leslie said, turning to skate after him. "Not like this!" Max told her.

A crowd had gathered in the large central rotunda, a rounded room where the two main hallways of the school met. Max shoved his way in towards the front of the crowd to get a look. "There'd been rumours she was going to do something big," he explained to Leslie, as he nudged a few clasmsates aside. "Sure, but they're just...."

Leslie stared, losing her last word. "Tits," Max finished. There, in the center of the rotunda, stood Eva Mendes, school goddess and now owner of the largest tits Max had ever seen in person.

Eva stood nearly six feet tall in heels, which like so many female students she was never without. Her skirt came to her knees the length appealing given its snugness. Pink heels, platforms with elegant stilletos lengthened her legs and adjusted her hips just so. Long, dark hair flowed to her waist. Any one of those elements would have made Eva gorgeous, and all of them were overshadowed by her chest.

She wore it bare by necessity, her orbs easily three feet in diamater each. The shape would have given them away as fake if the size didn't, nearly spherical. Max had to suspect they massed nearly as much as the rest of Eva herself. The colossal things sat on a pair of mobility carts, stylish devices in stainless steel. The inverted trapezoids rested on a castors, so Eva cold move them in and supported soft felt cushions, hammocks that her breasts rested in. The in-crowd clustered around Eva closely, clearly impressed by her bold choice. Max couldn't make out their chatter, pierced by the occasional laugh from one of them. When Gwen got permission to touch one of Eva's huge tits, it set off a slow ripple across the surface.

"You squeaked," Leslie said to him.

"Huh?"

"I heard it. A full on squeak. You're staring, and...god, you're drooling," she said, wiping at Max's chin, more for show than effect.

Max narrowed his eyes at his friend. "What? I'm a guy and have you *seen* the size of those..."

"Break it up!" came a loud voice. Vice Principal Jones pushed her way in amongst the students - and not a few teachers - until she got in sight of Eva. The sight of the mega-busted teen gave even the usually unflappable Jones a moment's pause. The class alarm blared, giving the Vice Principal an easy out. "You all have classes!" she called. Max caught her turning to talk to Eva, before getting swept along by the dispersing crowd to class.

Max walked across the cafeteria with his tray. The school had buzzed all morning about Eva Mendes' 'big' changes, straining pants and bras alike across the student body. "God, look at her," Leslie said as Max sat. Leslie waved her fork towards the middle of the room, where Eva held court.

"I've looked," Max said, trying not to make eye contact with Leslie. He glanced at her, then stared back at his lunch. "I didn't think you were into that," he mumbled.

"Into what?" Leslie asked, giving him a nudge under the table with a skate-foot. "Girls? I'm not, it's just...."

"Just what?"

"Eeeeeh," Leslie stretched out, waving her hand around. "Something about the boldness of it."

Max nodded at that. "Definitely grabs attention."

"It's wildly impractical," Leslie said.

"Says the girl who got her legs sawed off," he shot back. Leslie glared at him and tossed a tortellini at him. "What, it's true! Anyway, Eva's mother owns half the town, she can do what she wants."

"Can she? It's not like they'd let *me* come to school topless."

"Right, but..." Max realized he was staring at Leslie's chest, then his eyes darted up. "She doesn't have a choice. Not really? Anyway, basically everybody old enough has *some* changes. Even some of the teachers!"

"Oh, sure," Leslie said with a roll of her eyes. "Some muscle grafts and basic implants, big whoop."

Max straightened up. "I know for a fact that Randall Kingston's got two dicks now," he said. "Olivia got freaking ribs removed and *has* to wear a corset to keep from breaking in half. And what about that couple from last year, um...Sasha and Siona? They weren't always twins."

"You're *awfully* protective of her," Leslie said with a suspicious tone. "You've fantasized about girls like her," she said, a flat statement of fact.

"What if I have?" Max asked.

"Oh, nothing," Leslie said, "But it's not...I don't know, forget it," she waved off with a dismissive gesture. She wasn't about to tip her hand to Max about her simmering suspicions.

Max sighed. Leslie was half right. He'd certainly seen the models and superstars who'd taken themselves beyond any reasonable scale. The idea that an exotic, unobtainable woman like that would be a classmate made him hard. He shifted, hoping Leslie wouldn't notice. As he got up to dump his tray, he kept an eye on Eva and her amazing globes. If she could take such a bold leap, could he?