Topic: Closer Than Friends - by ArtixLV

Source:
Part 1 http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23815750/
Part 2 http://www.furaffinity.net/view/23849640/

Re: Closer Than Friends - by ArtixLV

Closer Than Friends, Part 1

Jennifer had invited Claire over to her house earlier that day, for a sleepover. That’s where they were right now, talking about this and that, laughing, having fun. They were already in their PJs, bedtime looming on the horizon.

Soon, the topic turned to love. “You’ve got an eye for someone?” Claire asked inquisitively. Jen had never been one for sharing her crush’s identity, to the puzzlement of all her friends. The girl was beautiful, with shoulder-length blonde hair, puffy lips, large, expressive, blue eyes. You could bounce a quarter off her butt. In response, Jen turned away, her face not giving Claire the slightest hint.
“I’d rather not say,” she said reluctantly, grabbing her elbow with the other arm. Claire knew when to drop a subject, they’d known each other for that long. Conversation quickly moved on to something else, but the girls were getting tired, and before long, they decided to hit the sack.

Ever since they were little girls, a sleepover implied sharing a bed. Despite being older now, the tradition remained. They kept talking for a while before Jennifer drifted off to sleep, but Claire remained awake, listening to Jen’s soft and rhythmic breathing. The girl lying next to her had never had a boyfriend, despite her stunning looks. Claire knew she was insecure about her small chest, but she’d had no shortage of suitors. One by one, they’d all been turned down, even the odd girl that had been bewitched by her tomboyish style. Pondering all this, hands resting behind her head, she looked over at her friend. She was almost more sleeping than awake. Her heart skipped a beat, but Claire shrugged it off. She didn’t feel that way about Jennifer.

A familiar hand found its way onto her left boob. Tradition true, Jennifer would grope her in her sleep. Jennifer had always been jealous of Claire’s breasts, despite being the prettier of the two, all things considered. Lacking a pair to call her own, Jennifer had used Claire as a substitute on many an occasion when she wanted to touch some tits. Claire had no strong feelings one way or the other, and usually just rolled over and let Claire’s sleep groping run its natural course, which is just what she did.

But Jennifer’s hand didn’t let up. In fact, she slid closer. Claire could feel her breath on her neck.
“Do you mind?” she whispered, slightly uncomfortable. Jen had never been this thorough before. No response. She was still asleep. Claire tried to forcefully remove the hand, but it quickly returned to cupping and squeezing her chest from behind. She could feel herself growing hot and bothered, not what she wanted to feel when falling asleep. She told her to stop again, louder this time, but Jennifer still didn’t wake up. It’d be embarrassing for the both of them if she did, so Claire wanted to resolve it without her waking up, but nothing seemed to do the trick.

Then she felt Jen’s other hand pull down her bottom and panties, but before she managed to react further beyond a surprised yelp, she felt lightheaded and disoriented for a moment. As quickly as the sensation appeared, it disappeared, but Claire paid it no mind. The hand on her chest had now moved down to her crotch, and was a much more pressing matter to attend to. Her entire body felt hot and throbbing, as if she had a fever, and she definitely didn’t want to do this with Jen. Especially not when she was asleep. How she managed to be so deft without being awake was a mystery, but Claire had had enough, and was prepared to throw herself around and shout from the bottom of her lungs.

However, before any of that could happen, Claire felt her butt strangely stuck to something. She threw off the blanket, and before she could wake up Jen, horror took the power out of her voice. Her butt was gone. It had sunk into Jen’s crotch, connecting the two at the hip. She tried to scream, but nothing but a pathetic whimper came out. She tried to kick her feet, but they had lost all power. Jen’s fingers were stroking her own pussy, not Claire’s. The horrifying sight made Claire even more lightheaded, and her arms lost all strength, making her fall back onto the bed.

That was when she felt it, how incredibly horny she felt all of a sudden, how her entire body throbbed with every heartbeat, how her body was changing. She could feel her body shrinking, slowly but surely, her legs losing their rigidity, her arms withering away. What used to be her legs had now fused together, and were merging with her lower body. Her arms were stuck to her body, slowly disappearing into her, her bones had melted away, leaving her entire upper body soft and malleable.

With what little strength Claire had left, she looked at the changes happening to her. Looking down to her legs, she finally realized what was happening. As the fused mass settled between Jen’s legs, it became increasingly clear what they’d turned into. A scrotum. A brand new scrotum, for Jen’s brand new cock. All happening while she was still fast asleep. The fear Clair felt as she realized she was turning into a penis between her childhood friend’s legs robbed her of all her will to resist, her will to scream, to wake Jen up. And with that, the transformation sped up.

Claire felt what used to be her legs settling into place, and two grapefruit-sized orbs falling into them. Her arms were gone, her tits too, both being absorbed into her soft upper body. She throbbed with every heartbeat, but it wasn’t her heartbeat, it was Jen’s. Every throb pumping her full of her friend’s blood, connecting the two even further. She could feel an alien openness inside her, as their inner organs connected. She was turning into a fleshy tube, her mouth the exhaust of whatever fluids Jen’s body produced. And her mouth started filling with those salty, viscous fluids. Drooling on the bed sheets, she also felt tears rolling down her face, having resigned herself to her fate.

Her body had shrunk significantly at this point, the top of her head barely reaching Jen’s chin. Pressing on her back was something soft and unfamiliar. Her upper body had lost all definition, and looked like nothing but a cockshaft now. But the new sensation of Jen’s blood coursing through her now made her feel tense, turgid. Her new body was erect, circumstances considering. Claire had lost all motor functions, and could only stare at the wall as her body changed, fused and connected with the sleeping girl behind her. Her body was readying itself for its new purpose, and as the foreskin behind her head lurched over her, she lost her sight too.

All that was left was a sleeping beauty, laying on her side, with an erect, 12 inch cock attached to her crotch. The foreskin on the cock rolled back, exposing the glans to the air, revealing no trace of the former identity of the thick organ. Suddenly, Jen’s body spasmed, her hips jerked forward, and her cock shot ropes of thick cum hitting the wall several feet away. But despite the intense orgasm, she didn’t wake up, and when it subsided, she rolled over and crawled beneath the blanket, continuing to sleep soundly.

The orgasm had shook Claire to her core. Surprisingly, she was still aware, despite having turned into a part of someone else’s body. She tried to move, but could not muster any strength. And the orgasm had left her incredibly tired. Without having time to ponder any further, she drifted off to what felt like a very deep sleep.

---

“What the fuck?!” Claire woke up to the sound of Jennifer’s voice. “What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck!” She tried opening her eyes, but as she did, memories of the night before came flooding back. She no longer had eyes to open, no longer had a mouth to speak with. But in her mind, she spoke.
“Good morning,” she said, defeated.
“Claire?! Is that you?! Where are you?! What the fuck is going on?!” Jen’s sudden response came as a surprise, stunning Claire. How could she hear her? She was a cock. She had no voice. “Answer me! Where are you?!”
“I’m here,” Claire responded, dumbfounded.
“Where is here?!” Jen said, equally confused.

They could communicate, that much was certain. A glimmer of hope, in an otherwise bleak situation. No wonder Jen was freaking out. She’d woken up with a huge cock on her body, one that had never been there before.
“I’m your cock,” Claire decided to tell her, thinking the blunt response the best. The thought of Jen, the prettiest girl she knew, with a monstrous cock attached to her, made Claire aroused. A familiar hotness embraced her body, and she could feel blood coursing through her, as she slowly grew to full mast.

Jen stared blankly at the huge cock that was now attached to her. Claire’s disembodied voice told her it was her, and the throbbing organ begged her to touch it. She could hear Claire egg her on.
“Touch me,” she said. Jen’s right hand found its way to the exposed glans, gripping it firmly, causing a jolt of pleasure to run through her. With a yelp she started stroking the shaft, making the foreskin rub back and forth on her ridge. The stimulation was unlike anything she’d ever felt before. Her mind went blank as her pace quickened. With every stroke, a jolt went through her, with every stroke she could feel an unfamiliar sensation build up in her loins. Drooling, she let go of the dick she couldn’t even get her fingers around, and started cumming. With every shot of cum, her hips bucked, her scrotum tightened, and her mind grew more addicted to the sensation.

When the final shot of cum left her body, her legs lost all strength, and she collapsed on the floor.
“Are you okay?” she could hear Claire ask her in a delirious voice.
“More than okay,” Jen answered, short of breath. She never imagined having a cock would feel so good. And knowing it was Claire made it feel all the better. Now they’d be together forever. Now they’d have so much fun together. Steadying herself, she sat up on the floor, trying to balance an unfamiliar weight on her chest. “Are you the source of these huge tits, too?”

Re: Closer Than Friends - by ArtixLV

Closer Than Friends, Part 2

Jennifer was sitting in front of her computer, legs resting on the chair. With one hand, she navigated the search results pertaining to local occult stores. with the other, she was furiously masturbating her 12 inch cock. Precum was drooling from the throbbing organ, foreskin rubbing back and forth on the sensitive cockhead, grapefruit sized balls stirring with each particularly fervorous tug. It had been three days since Jennifer’s childhood friend, Claire, had turned into a cock intrinsically connected to her body, and in that time, she’d masturbated around 50 times. Claire was insatiable, rising to attention mere moments after spurting cum all over Jen’s walls. Her lust was so intense Jen could do nothing to ignore it.

As their orgasm was building, and Jen’s breathing grew more laboured, the online search grew less and less focused, until her eyes glazed over with a final stroke of her entire length. With a sudden and powerful spasm, her cock erupted with a massive stream of white, sticky cum, hitting the wall behind the computer desk, some hitting the monitor. When the current of ejaculate came to an end, Jennifer was spent, breathing heavily and lovingly cupping and squeezing her breasts. With Claire’s transformation, Jen had somehow grown huge tits as well, a pair of real honkers that complimented her already curvy figure perfectly. She squeezed them, pinched her nipples, rubbed them passionately, reveling in the second gift her friend had given her.

Claire’s voice broke the almost serene silence of Jen’s afterglow.
“Cmon, do it again!” Despite being nothing but cockflesh between her friend’s legs, Claire had retained her sense of self, and was somehow able to communicate with Jen. Telepathically, they assumed. She had also retained her sense of hearing, but other than that, she was nothing but another part of Jen’s body now. Well, apart from the fact that she was able to control Jen’s arousal, to an extent. With no refractory period to speak of, and with the ability to grow erect at her own behest, Claire had not given Jen a moment of rest since their first shared orgasm. In spite of that, she had been the one to urge Jen into searching for a potential solution to their predicament. With that, they’d set out to find someone who could make sense of what had happened, and reverse it. Inbetween bouts of intense masturbation, of course.

Jen’s still erect cock reached to inbetween her breasts when she slouched. Grabbing on to it with both hands, she gave Claire a teasing squeeze.
“I’m cutting you off for now. I think I spotted something right before you dirtied my wall again.” She reached for a handful of tissues and started wiping off the cum that had splattered over the screen.
“Someone who knows what happened to me?” Jen heard in the back of her mind. She vocalized some sort of affirmation while trying to find the result that had stuck out to her. After a few seconds of scrolling, and a couple throbs in anticipation from Claire, Jen found it and started reading out loud.
“Minerva’s Occult Emporium offers a selection of useful spells, curses and occult tools. Come by for a consultation on your magic needs today!”
“That sounds like a scam,” Claire responded in a deadpan voice.
“It’s the only promising place nearby. Would you mind calming down until we get there?” Claire giggled in response, and with a sigh, Jen grabbed her left testicle with one hand, and her raging erection with the other, starting to calm Claire down herself.

---

With Claire tucked into the roomiest pants she could find, Jen made her way to Minerva’s Occult Emporium. Her flacid cock was still a monster, and the size of her balls only added to the problem. Walking down the street with a top almost ripping at the seams from straining against her new assets, and a bulge the size of a cantaloupe in her pants, Jen was certainly a sight to behold. Luckily, the bodacious duo managed to make their way to the shop without public humiliation beyond the astounded looks of passerbys who could not believe their eyes.

Minerva’s Occult Emporium was located in a dark alleyway, far from what would be considered reputable establishments, but the dark atmosphere lent it a sense of mystery. A bell signalled their arrival when Jen opened the door, entering a dank and dimly lit room filled to the brim with shelves filled with strange products, ranging from pickled eyeballs, to strange spices. In response to the bell ringing, rummaging could be heard from behind one of the shelves, and a tall woman clad in black shuffled out into the open.
“Hello! What can I help you with?” she said, simultaneously trying to remove specks of dust from her long, raven hair.

The dim light might’ve been the reason the pale woman in front of Jen didn’t immediately eye her problem, and Jen wasted no time.
“My friend turned into a cock and wants to be changed back,” she said. The owner’s eyes started darting, and she laughed nervously.
“Sorry,” she stammered, “I’d rather you leave if you’re here to play a prank.”
“I’m dead serious,” Jen responded, stepping closer to the taller woman.
“Magic isn’t real, child,” her eyes betraying the fact that she did not believe her own words. Finally standing face to face with the woman, Jen grabbed her hand and guided it to her junk, making her squeeze it lightly. Claire gasped in surprise, and the woman’s eyes widened.

Without saying a word, the woman went to the entrance and locked the door, and guided Jen to the backroom. She introduced herself as Minerva, the owner, and sat Jen down in a soft chair before leaving the room in a hurry. Jen wondered in silence whether she’d gone too far, but she was certain Minerva could help Claire. Regardless, the sudden stimuli had roused Claire, and being a literal dick, she had decided she wanted to be played with. The growing organ strained against its confines.
“This is not the time,” Jen hissed to her cohabitant.
“How do you plan on explaining without showing me off?” Claire said mischievously. Blood continued to engorge her body, and Jen scurried to pull of her increasingly strained pants. Just as they fell to her ankles, and her balls came to a rest on the soft fabric of the chair, Minerva entered the room again, one cup of hot beverage in each hand.

They both froze. Minerva’s expression was a combination of wonder, surprise and fear. Jen’s was one of boundless embarrassment. 12 inch cock at full mast, in front of a stranger, spreading its musk all over said stranger’s furniture.
“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to-” Jen managed to stammer out before being interrupted.
“So this is your friend turned cock?” Minerva said, putting down the cups, studying the pulsating organ in front of her. Jen was speechless, and could only watch as the woman closed in on her, eyeing her cock hungrily with her jet black eyes.
“Yes, that’s right,” she finally managed to respond as Minerva came to a stop in front of her, looking down from above.
“What spell did you use?” Minerva licked her black lipstick, rousing Jen’s throbbing hardness even further.
“It just happened by itse-” Jen was rudely interrupted again, but this time it was by Minerva’s hand wrapping around her shaft. Both Jen and Claire yelped in unison as the older woman started jerking them off, slowly.
“Don’t stop talking,” Minerva said as she started gently massaging Jen’s huge balls. The incredibly sensitivity of her cock made it difficult for Jen to focus, and her speech became slow and unfocused.
“It happened by itself,” she said, and moaned as Minerva’s hand jerked the entire length of her shaft. “Claire, the one who’s inside there, told me she merged into me while I was asleep.” Jen’s breathing grew heavier as Minerva slathered her hand in spit and started massaging her cockhead the size of a fist. “She- she doesn’t know why it happened either.” Any further communication was impossible for Jen as Minerva doubled her efforts and started jerking her off with both hands, the orgasmic pressure building rapidly in her nethers. With a set of increasingly intense moans, Jen’s scrotum tightened, and the girl turned cock launched several jets of hot white cum into their, splashing against the roof to Minerva’s amazement.

Minerva sat back up and wiped her hands on her black dress.
“I see. I should be able to undo the transformation,” she said and went to take a sip of her drink before cum started dripping down on her. “For a price.” Jen was barely able to process Minerva’s words. The orgasms she’d shared with Claire were all intense, but even moreso when it was someone else’s hands jerking her off.
“What do you need,” Jen said after having catched her breath.
“I’d usually charge upwards of a ten thousand dollars for a spell like this, but since I’ve taken pity on you, I’ll let you have it for free if you’re a good fuck.” Minerva eyed the still rock hard Claire before putting down her cup again. “What do you say?” Before Jen even had time to respond, Claire interjected.
“Don’t you dare say no! If you won’t let me fuck this pussy before turning back, I won’t ever forgive you,” Claire said eagerly in the back of Jennifer’s mind. The logistics of such an arrangement were a mystery. No ordinary woman could take the monster Claire had become. But on the other hand, Minerva did not appear to be any ordinary woman. With a curt nod, Jen agreed to the proposition.

“Now, I’ll undo the transformation once you’ve proven that you can wield that piece of meat between your legs, alright?” Minerva said as she started undressing, wringing her way out of her dress. Jen finally got a good look at her as she stripped. She was gorgeous in a domineering way. Her eyes were sharp and intelligent, her face soft, but striking. Her body was thick in all the right places, despite her considerable height, and while not quite as large as Jen’s new assets, her tits were almost begging to be groped. Minerva removed her bra and revealed her pert nipples to the air, making sure to put on a show for Jen who was staring, mouth agape.

At last, Minerva stood in front of Jen in all her naked glory.
“Let’s get to it,” she said, and bent over the table, moving the cups out of the way. “Don’t worry, I can take that monster of yours, no problem.” Almost as if in a trance, Jen moved towards Minerva’s presented ass. Guiding her dick to the other woman’s opening, she grabbed her ass cheeks and thrust forward with incredible fervor, bottoming out in an instant. Both women screamed in pleasure, reveling in the intense stimulation they both felt. Jen could feel drool building up in her mouth. The incredible tightness, the hotness of Minerva’s pussy, how her entire cock was being caressed from all angles, the pleasure was completely different from her masturbation, even from when Minerva jerked her off.
“I’ll start moving,” Jen said inbetween moans of ecstasy. Minerva didn’t respond, or her response couldn’t be discerned from her orgasmic twisting and moans.

Pulling back from the witch’s pussy, it almost felt as if Minerva’s pussy refused to let go of the cock that was making her stomach bulge. With every thrust from behind, her breathing grew heavier, and the puddle of drool that was pooling on the table expanded. Jen’s movements were amateurish, untrained, but her cock was so incredible it was no matter. Every thrust made her feel fuller than she’d ever felt before, every time she pulled away, she longed to be impaled again. She felt the throbbing of the organ inside her as if it was her own heartbeat, every pulse bringing her closer to orgasm.

Jen could feel Minerva spasm around her cock. The witch’s orgasm was as apparent as black on white, but Jen was still not finished. She picked up the pace, massaging her new tits while pistoning in and out of the delirious woman under her. With every thrust she could feel herself getting closer to cumming, with every thrust she could hear Claire’s moans of ecstasy in the back of her mind. It was a pleasure unlike anything any of them had ever felt before, and as Jen’s cock grew even further with its rising orgasm, they were all losing their grip on reality.

“I’m about to cum!” Jen’s thrusts were getting more desperate, more frantic, as her orgasm was tantalizingly close. Images of pregnancy and parenthood flashed across her mind. She wouldn’t mind leaving Minerva with something to remember her by, but she decided against it. Better not incur the wrath of a witch. But when Jen tried to pull out, she was unable to. Something blocked her, despite her best attempts. As desperation overcame her, she could do nothing but bottom out inside the witch as her cock erupted inside its first pussy. Jen could hear Claire’s orgasmic whimpers, but under her own orgasm, she barely noticed. Jets and jets of cum pumped out of Jen’s cock and into the woman who was lying almost unconscious on the table. With every spurt, the resistance grew, but no cum could get out of Minerva’s womb and around the monster cock that blocked the passage to the outside. Her stomach bulged as the cum continued to pump into her, and when Jen finally grew soft, and collapsed on the ground, the cum could finally come gushing out of her, falling to the floor in large dollops.

After a while, the two women had found their bearings. Minerva was gently caressing her stomach, still swollen with Jen’s cum.
“I’m sorry about that. I didn’t mean for it to happen,” Jen said reluctantly, lowering her gaze. Minerva looked at her in surprise.
“I’m shocked you even tried to pull out. Don’t worry, my goal was always to get pregnant by you,” she said and laughed. Jen laughed nervously in response. “Don’t worry, I will bear this responsibility by myself. I’m sure our child will be very gifted.” Jen glanced back up at Minerva’s face, and was greeted by a warm, happy smile. One that bore no sign of malicious intent. She could finally lower her shoulders. “Well, a promise is a promise,” Minerva continued, and started to chant in an unfamiliar tongue.
“Wait!” Jen shouted. Minerva looked at her, perplexed. “I think she’s passed out from the orgasm.” Jen looked at her now soft cock, trying to reach out to Claire, just to be sure. “I don’t want her to change back.”
“You want her to stay as she is?” Minerva repeated after her. Jen nodded. “She might never forgive you if she finds out you lied to her.”
“I’ll tell her the spell didn’t work, that you couldn’t fix it. I’ve loved her for so long, and I want to be this close with her forever!” Jen said, tears welling in her eyes. Minerva sighed, and rubbed her temple.
“Well, I won’t force you to separate. I’ll be here if you change your mind, however.” She looked Jen sternly in the eyes, before her expression softened. “But feel free to pass by whenever. Don’t forget that it’s your child I’ll be carrying,” she said with a sly wink, making Jen blush.

---

Later that day, Jen could hear Claire stirring in the back of her mind.
“What’s going on?” Claire asked, drowzily. “It didn’t work, did it?”
“It didn’t,” Jen responded, now back at home, trying to get comfortable with the huge thing between her legs.
“I told you it was a scam.”
“You don’t sound disappointed,” Jen remarked, her thighs brushing against her cock as she readjusted her position.
“If I get to fuck some more pussy before turning back, that’d be great,” Claire said and laughed. Jen laughed too, and smiled as Claire grew hard. “We’ll just have to continue like this until we figure something out.”