Topic: Nu-Mutant - By: TheDeceptiveDuck

Nu-Mutant: Alpha: Stage 1

Written by TheDeceptiveDuck

A woman awoke in a white-walled cell. The harsh light beat against her weary eyes. The woman’s head was a mess. Memories rose to the surface only to then fall away just before they became coherent. She hadn’t the faintest clue who she was and how she got into this cell. She tried her hardest to piece together her story but everything was so distant. Even something as simple as a name was out of her reach.

Cradling her head, the woman sat up. The furnishings in her cell were stark. There was the bed she was sleeping in, a simplistic toilet with no way to flush, a mirror and a locked, white door. On the door was a sign that read ‘1-ALPHA’. Something about that sign resonated with her. Alpha.

“I am Alpha,” the woman whispered to herself. It was a name she gave to herself because she had nothing.

The woman, Alpha, stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror. Her naked skin was white and pale. Her eyes were hazel-brown and her black hair hung below her be shoulder blades.  She was short, thin, and had an ample chest. Her figure was somewhat curvy and her pubic hair had been waxed. She entertained herself by looking at her body in the mirror for a time.

Alpha sat down in the cell bed and let out a long and heavy sigh, but something caught her eyes Something red and round under the bed in the harsh white and deep shadows of her cell. She grabbed the object. It was a red ball as she had suspected. She tossed the ball up, feeling its weight, and threw it at the far wall and it bounced back. The only things she had was the ball, her looks, and her self-given name, Alpha.

Hours past and until something odd rose out of the monotony. A strange feeling filled her chest. It was a hollow and dull pain. She let out a short breath and laid herself down across the mattress. The sensation traveled up her chest. Her breasts started to feel very tender. She moved her head to snap a look at her boobs. Her areolas had become unusually pale. They were almost the same. Panic over took Alpha. She scared before, but now she was terrified.

Suddenly and rapidly, her nipples changed shape. Alpha’s nipples ballooned in all directions and grew out to an two inch in diameter and swapped color to match her white skin tone. They then crawled outwards from her chest and down her stomach until they were almost a foot long. Soon after, the uneasy feeling subsided. Alpha built up the strength the get off of the bed and stood in front the mirror as her strange, extended nipples flopped around.

The same girl that stared back at her before, stared back at her now. Alpha still looked the same, but her nipples were drastically different. Her perfect, pink nipples had been replaced by two long and saggy tubes of flesh. She grabbed one of them and held it up to her face. The skin around it was loose and sensitive. The end of her nipple were covered by a wrinkly layer of skin.

The nipple’s sensetivity was starting to really get to Alpha. She was beginning to feel aroused. Unexpectedly, the flesh-tube began to stiffen in her hand. Alpha’s other nipple began to rise off of her chest. Something was pushing its way through the loose skin on the end of the nipple. A glans emerged from her “nipple.” Alpha was aghast with horror and disgust.

And arousal.

While Alpha wanted to throw-up in disgust, something deep down inside of her was being turned on and feeding her dick-nipples a totally aroused state. Alpha stepped away from the mirror and sat herself back down on the bed. Alpha tried to clean her mind of what she just saw and hide away the part of herself she had uncovered. She laid back on her bed and cleared her thoughts and slowly her dick-nipples deflated.

Alpha grabbed the red rubber ball and began to throw around to keep her mind clear and to stave off the panic. Her chest-dicks annoyingly slapped all against her chest, their cock-heads poking out of their foreskin.

Alpha lounged around in her cell for what must have been hours. Time began to blur. Had 5 hours passed or 10? She had grown tired of the ball. She was at a loss for things to do. She leaned back in the bed, her dick-nipples squiggled across her belly, neatly tucked away in their foreskin. Alpha grabbed one in her hands and held it up. It felt heavy and limp in her hand. With the boredom settling in, she thought to herself; “ Why not?”

Giving in to her animalistic desires, Alpha walked over to the toilet and got down on her knees. She quietly moaned as her penises hardened for a second time. The loose skin became taut as they extended to a full foot in length. Alpha worked her dick-nipples, one in each hand. She wrestled them into a position facing the toilet bowl. They felt gigantic in her hands.

Alpha was in a world of pleasure, but she wasn’t reaching her peak. She changed her methodology. She put both of her hands on her left cock and pumped as hard as she could. She still couldn’t get herself to orgasm. She thought that she might not be doing it right and doesn’t semen come from the balls, anyway? She didn’t have those. She moved her right hand back to her lonely right cock. Alpha beat her meats as hard and as fast as she could. She let loose of her inhibitions and let herself go.

And go it did. Both of her dick-nipples popped at once. Alpha experienced her first and second male orgasm. She shot her duel loads into the toilet and as her ejaculate dripped down the hole, Alpha could help but wonder if she was fertile or not. But, thinking of that would have to wait as she collapsed to the floor, completely exhausted by what she had experienced.

"Nothing gets me going like good world building"

Re: Nu-Mutant - By: TheDeceptiveDuck

I might make a series out of this.
What do you think?
Feedback is always appreciated.

I like it. Do you mean you'd continue Alpha's story or do a different test subject every time?

4 (edited by TheDeceptiveDuck 2018-06-10 04:01)

I bit of both.
I plan on continuing Alpha's story as well as throwing in some side characters.
Transformation themes will most like stay on the bottom-edge of "Belial-esque material"
Story segments will most likely be short affairs so I can stave off my special brand of writers block.

Quick update before we get into it. I will not be continuing this series. I had written up a chapter-and-a-half but never posted it. I had lost faith in the stories direction. The end goal I in mind for Alpha’s transformation became impossible without losing the level of consistency I like to see from my fiction. I had written a chapter-and-a-half before I stopped writing. I am deciding to be nice and post what I had written even though I consider it to be incomplete.

The second chapter stops abruptly. You have been warned.

=====

Nu-Mutant: Alpha: Stage 2

Alpha awoke from her dozing. She had just passed out after masterbating her two dick-nipples. Her penises had since become flaccid and had flopped themselves across the floor. Alpha stood up. Most of her semen had made it into the toilet, but a few globs rested on the toilet seat and on the floor. She needed to clean it up before it dried but she didn’t have the tools. She could use the sheets on the bed, but she didn’t want to sleep in her own girl-cum. So she let it dry up and stink up her cell.

Alpha had started throwing the red ball around her cell again. She suddenly winced. The same dull sensation that had consumed her before, was filling Alpha up a second time. She was terrified. Alpha groaned as the dull and probing sensation was pulled into her bosom. The pain became even more acute as the feeling moved down her twin shafts.

Alpha was relieved when she saw her dick-nipples begin to retract. She gasped her two, unnatural penises slithered their way back into her boobs. Her nipples returned to their original pink color. As her nipples got closer to becoming actual nipples again, a hollow pain sunk into her belly. Alpha clutched her stomach and snapped her head down. Her eyes widened as her vagina own begin to close before her. She could feel the walls of her vagina collapse inside of her. Alpha ran her hands through her hair and screamed as her hole sealed up completely.

A hand shyly rubbed the blank area were Alpha’s vagina had been. At this point, her nipples had completely reverted to normal, but the tender feeling in her crotch lingered. Alpha suddenly felt something push out against the palm of her hand. She squealed and pulled her hand back. She stared, transfixed, as another column of flesh pulled itself out of her body.

“Not another penis,” Alpha groaned as her growth surpassed 12 inches. But this one was different. It stayed ridged where the others had fallen limb. Alpha reached out again and held the odd growth. It felt firm in her hand. She felt bone and muscle. The growth continued to lengthen and swell. It’s tip bent into a familiar shape. “It’s a leg?”

As it grew past the 2 feet mark, Alpha tried move the joint and the joint wiggled back and forth like a knee would. Alpha’s focus was drawn away from her developing leg as a new sensation in her backside distracted her. She rubbed her butt. The same thing that had happened to her vagina was happening to her anus. Her butthole disappeared, but the ache remained. The tender feeling pushed out across her asschecks.

Alpha’s third leg was a foot from the ground now and was competing for space with her original pair. The aching in her hips became more acute. Alpha could feel her pelvis reshaping inside of her. She felt a third buttcheck painfully push her original set aside. Her hips widened to accommodate the new buttock.

The end of her growing leg began to split and fray. A baby sized foot formed. The foot had a peculiar shape to it. It had five toes but the big toe was in the middle with 2 toes flanking it on either side. A hollow feeling returned to her groins. It felt like she was being carved out. She was because soon after, two vaginas appeared, one between each crotch. The same thing happened to between her triple-set of buttcheeks.

Alpha wiggled her new toes. Her new leg had fully developed and hung comfortably between her originals. She hiked up and kicked her new, middle leg. She shifted her weight around on her middle leg. She even tried balancing on it with great success. It was much easier then balancing on her other legs had been. She walked the perimeter of her cell. First, with her middle leg suspended and then with it on the ground. It took Alpha a little bit to master, but once she got the rhythm down, she was walking as fast as she did before.

“This might not be too bad,” Alpha pondered aloud as she turned and twisted herself around in front of the cell’s mirror.

Alpha paced and practiced walking around the room for awhile when something entirely new grabbed her attention. She her a sound coming from outside her cell’s door. It wasn’t footstep. It was more like a mechanical ‘plinking’ noise. It was getting louder and faster.  She pressed herself against the wall beside the door.

Plink. Plink. Plink. PLINK. PLINK! Ker-chunk!

Something shot out from underneath the door. Alpha tiptoed over to it. It was a tray with a single burger and a plastic water bottle on it. There was a note as well. It read: “Please throw away any trash and this tray into the disposal.”

“The disposal?” Alpha thought. “Does it mean the toilet?” Alpha shrugged and picked up the burger and undid its wrapper, crumpling it up and throwing it into the toilet. The burger was inoffensive. She had had better but it wasn’t repulsive. Alpha finished her burger and emptied the bottle and then tossed the tray, bottle and note down the disposal. She stared on as the small tray fell away into the inky darkness of her toilet-turned-trash-can.

She heard the ‘plinking’ noise, again. Several more objects shot out from underneath the door. The item were a towel, a few more water bottles, a book, and another note. This note simply read: “Clean up.”

Alpha opened one of the bottles and poured some of it onto the towel. She scrubbed her half-dried cum-stain from earlier. She used the remaining water to wash herself. She stashed one of the bottles away so she could drink it later. She dropped the empty bottles and note down the toilet, but she kept the towel. Just in case.

She picked up the book and laid back on the bed. The book was somewhat thin. There couldn’t be more than 200 pages. It didn’t have a title or any other markings on its cover, but it had a neatly printed inside.  Since she didn’t have anything better to do, Alpha got to reading.

After reading a few dozen pages, Alpha came to the conclusion that she didn’t like the book but kept reading anyway. She couldn’t shake the feeling that she had read it somewhere before and that made the book boring to her in someway. Yet, she endeavored to finish the book all the same.

Halfway through her reading, Alpha was struck with an urge. She put the book face down of=n her bed, as not to lose her place, and walked over to the toilet. Alpha placed a hand on her chin.
This was going to be difficult with her duplicate vaginas and buttholes. Alpha didn’t know if she could control all of these muscles well enough to not make a mess. She tried sitting down on like a normal person would with her all three of her legs draped over the side. Alpha decided that that wouldn’t work. Her buttholes were to close the the edge of the seat.

She climbed on top of the toilet and stuck her middle leg down the hole. “This might do it,” Alpha thought. She braced herself with her outer legs by resting them on the toilet seat. Alpha voided herself without incident but her middle leg was a mess. She use the towel and the remaining water bottle to clean herself up.

Alpha threw the last water bottle down into the toilet, hearing it bounce its way down to God-only-knows-where. She didn’t really want to go back to reading, but there wasn’t anything else to do. Well, there was one thing.

Alpha draped the towel across the mattress and laid herself across it. Ever since Alpha finished transforming for a second time, there had been an itch at the back of her psyche. Her brain had been receiving double the usual amount of hormones. Alpha had a strong enough will do not give in to her base desires. She was bored, now. Bored enough to experiment.

Alpha slid her hands into her virgin folds. Her right grabbed her right and her left grabbed her left. She thought of what she looked like when she had her dick-nipples. Alpha closed her eyes and picture their girth. She remembered their weight and they felt in her hands. Alpha played around with the figure in her head. She imagined all kinds of strange and erotic poses. She recalled how much looking like a freak had turned her on.

Alpha shove her fingers into her snatch, all the way up to the second knuckle. She rubbed herself for several minutes, feeling the pressure rise. She didn’t moan, instead she started taking deeper breaths. About fifteen minutes of fingering later, Alpha boiled over. Her sister vaginas dripped onto the towel.

She whipped her crotches with the towel and tossed it down the disposal. It was way to dirty to use now. Maybe, whoever was providing for her would give her another one. She looked for the book she was given. It had fallen off of the bed turning her plural masterbation. It had fallen in such a way that she had lost her page and she couldn’t be bothered to pick it back up. Besides, her eyelid were starting to feel heavy. Alpha searched around the cell for switch of any kind.

There one was! On the bed frame! Alpha flicked it and then all of the lights went out. Alpha scrunched her face in the darkness. It was either all-on or all-off. Alpha kept the lights off and climb into bed to sleep.

=====

Nu-Mutant: Alpha: Stage 3

Alpha reclined in her black cell. Trying to sleep in total darkness in almost as hard as trying to sleep in the bright light of her cells lighting. Alpha sat up and sighed. Maybe she had fallen asleep and perhaps several times, and she just didn’t realize it.

Alpha snapped awake when she felt pain in her jaw. She rubbed it. Her mouth felt stiff and sore. Alpha turned the lights back on. She rotated into a sitting position while rubbing her cheeks and squinting under the harsh lights.

Alpha’s stiffened jaw muscles locked her mouth shut. She was now forced to breathe through her nose. She rose up onto her three feet and walked over to the mirror. She leaned into her reflection to get a close look at her mouth. Her eyes widened and was taken aback in surprise. Her lip were shrinking. Her face looked strange with such a small mouth. She could no longer feel her tongue.

Her fingers cringed as Alpha’s palms also became sore and tender. Her wristed locked themselves backwards. Alpha quickly moved her hands in front of her face. The center of each of her palms had become red in color. The red splotches began to deform and puff outwards. The shape they took on as the growths formed into two ridges, looked familiar.

Alpha glanced up at her reflection for a moment. Her mouth had now completely vanished from her face. Alpha traced the side of her hand against the area where her mouth should be. It felt smooth and alien.

Alpa was overwhelmed as her arms were suddenly filled with pain. It started in her shoulders and slowly ran down her arms. She flailed and buckled in pain. It felt like she was being cut through from the inside. The pain pioneered around her forearms and then her wrists and then, suddenly, relief. Her chest bellowed full of air. Alpha continued to breath deeply as she had another look at her palms. She was surprised to find that both of her hands now sported their own mouth.

“That’s weird,” she said, dumbfounded. Alpha lurched back. Her voice had just come from left hand. “Okay, what?!” She said with her left hand, again. She, rather instinctively, covered her face with her hand, forgetting that her hand now had a mouth on it.

“Ewww,” Alpha groaned as she realized she had just kissed herself. She stared at the mouths on her hands. Alpha decided that if she was going to be cursed like this, she might as well learn to use it.

“Hello?” She said with her left hand. She focused.

“Hello,” She said again, with both mouths this time. Alpha turned her hand so that the palms faced each other.

“How are you today?” She said with her right hand.

“Just fine and how are you?” Alpha said with her left, using a different pitch. She started a conversation with herself.

“Absolutely terrible.”

“Why? What’s bothering you?”

“Oh, it’s just…. It’s just I’m locked up against my will, I have no idea who I am or how I got here, and I turn into more and more of a FREAK by the hour…. The sex was been really good, though.” Alpha blushed as she remembered the way her dick-nipples made her feel.

“That sound terrible. I wish I could help, but I’m just a hand with a mouth on it.”

“What a help you’ve been. This was a stupid conversation.”

Alpha plopped back down on the bed. She stuck the tongue out of her right hand. She played with it for a moment, making weird shapes and expressions. She moved her hands close together. She stuck both of her tongues out until they touched at the tip. She gradually moved her hands closer together. Until, the lips touched.

Alpha drew her hands back for a second. She contemplated what she was about to do, before diving in and made-out with herself. Her lips wetly smacked against each other. Her tongues twisted around each other. Her fingers grasped each other. Her mouths moaned into each other. But it lacked the real passion of a true make-out. The sweet tenderness of the give and take.

Alpha separated her hands and sighed from both of her palms. She was exhausted. Not just physically, but mentally as well.

=====

I’m sorry for the abrupt stop. If I was to continue this series, it would require a massive rewrite. I would like to continue it, but I don’t think I have the energy in me. If this gets a warm enough reception, this might get a revival in the future.

And, please, keep your comments and criticisms specific. I want to know what you specifically did and didn't like.

It's too bad you don't think there's a way to salvage it.

I enjoyed reading it, but if I had to provide criticism, I'd say the first transformation was a bit too predictible. The moment her nipples pushed out, I was quite certain they'd become dicknipples, sort of ruining the "Oh my, what kind of sexual freak is she going to become?" effect.

Maybe it's just me, but you could've used that to your advantage. Doing something else entirely with Alpha's nipples would've thrown me off.

Faye wrote:

I enjoyed reading it, but if I had to provide criticism, I'd say the first transformation was a bit too predictible.

I agree with you. I chose Alpha's first transformation (her dick-nipples) to catch the eye of any passerby. Dick-nipples are pretty prominent on the discord and I wanted to jump on the bandwagon. Not out on a shared desire, but out of conformity. That's why I did away with them quickly. A place like this is all about subverting expectations.  But, I felt like I had done away with them too quickly, turning Alpha's first transformation into, essentially, filler content.

I had an 'end goal' in mind for Alpha. I wanted her transformations to give hints as to what that 'end goal' would be without giving too much away. A transformative 'slight-of-hand' if you will. A pattern in the madness. If I was to revive the series, I would have to start back at square one. Although, I would probably recycle the set-up.