Topic: The Changeling - by Rachel M

I woke up feeling cold, and no wonder I was stark naked in the middle of a field! What the fuck had happened to me? I'd gone out for drinks with the girls after work, an old ritual now and getting kind of lame as I was hurtling towards a midlife crisis and no doubt would start dressing in leopard print any time now and trying to seduce one of the young guys in the post room to try and prove to myself that I still had it, whatever it is, I know my mother keeps going on about me having kids but I have a real serious proper career, I don't have time for all that stuff and besides who needs all that hassle? OK maybe once it might have been an option but I made my choices and I stick with them, and besides I have other things to occupy my spare time. Get a fucking grip woman! I'm in a field at night and I'm fucking naked. Was I attacked? Was I raped? There's no sign of my clothes anywhere, no icky dampness down there from a bloke, nothing from me either, so I didn't raped, or lucky. I look around and see where I am, thirty miles from home, how the hell did I get here? Naked women don't wander down roads for one mile without some old dear ringing the tabloid newspapers and the police, in that order. I see footprints, a lot of them, there was a large gathering of people here, was it an orgy? Was I drugged and turned into someone's cum bucket for the night? No, can't be, I'm drier than a nun in the Sahara. I start walking towards what looks like houses, maybe someone can call the cops and get me home? I just want to be in bed having a nice dream about Swedish masseurs, well built blonde Viking masseurs who have liberal views on clothing. I feel sick all of a sudden, like the whole world is twisting inside and around itself and I feel wrong as my body starts to flex, spasm and change. My left arm simply turns into a giant penis, with a huge fucking head on it and everything. My legs start to shrink and I realise that I'm standing on something else, a dozen cock-like tentacles have pushed out of my hugely swollen vagina and I can shuffle myself around on them somehow, if I don't think about how I actually manage it. New memories pop back into my head, I'm a Changeling, I appear human most of the time but when I'm in the presence of another of my kind my true self is revealed. Earlier tonight there was a large gathering of us and an enjoyable orgy. The thing about changing back to human is I look perfectly normal afterwards, providing I recover conciousness near where I discarded my clothing, which I new recall is about a quarter of a mile away, well it was a large orgy and it's rude not to fuck as many others as we can. I see her, she scuttles over on her belly, she has no limbs although she does have a large number of toes beneath her bulk she can use to move about with, her face is a pair of breasts with a permanently open mouth nestled in the cleavage. I move over to her and push one of my cock tentacles in her mouth as a warm friendly greeting. She reveals her scorpionesque cock-tail which she pushes towards me and I catch expertly in my mouth, I love the taste of cock, I can never get enough of it, which is handy as I have nine of them when I'm like this, although even my mouth isn't big enough to take the 'big one' much as I'd love to. We communicate telepathically and she says she missed the main orgy but is glad she caught me sleeping off what must have been a fantastic seeing to as it takes an enormous amount of group sex to tire us out as we're built for endurance and boy do I love enduring hours and hours of cock, cock, cock! I suggest that we go back to my place, we can move fast and unseen when we're in our true forms, real humans have no idea at all that we're among them, often in our real forms. That touch on the back of your neck, the unexpected noise, the feeling of a nice huge cock in your mouth when you're asleep, those could all be caused by us and they'll never know.