Re: My Weirder Morphs

Man, these are all great!  Thank you again, so much, for sharing these with us

KSG wrote:

http://s28.postimg.org/hkzcm1syl/ksg011917.jpg

Tiffany, it had to be said, had an impulsive streak.

She was normally a responsible, straight-laced woman who made responsible choices. But sometimes... sometimes a wild impulse would just bubble up from her unconscious and before she even knew it she would have done something silly and drastic and decidedly irresponsible. She had the scars, tattoos, misdemeanors, and broken relationships to prove it.

As a child her mother had referred to her impulses as the "wicked little voice" and instructed Tiffany to work very hard to ignore it. Tiffany of course didn't actually hear any voices, she wasn't mentally ill, just impulsive. But as she grew up she did start to think of her wild side like an alternate personality, not a split one, since she knew that was an invention of cheap drama, but a kind of discrete aspect of herself pit against business as usual.

Which, Tiffany presently thought to herself, was how she got into this mess.

Tiffany was flopped naked on her bed, holding the small crystal vial she had ordered impulsively from a catalogue. She knew it was transformative, but only had a vague sense of what it was designed to do. The purchase had not, like so many of her choices, been a well researched decision. She turned the vial around in her hand scrutinizing it carefully. She knew she shouldn't actually drink it, and that despite the expense, she really ought to dispose of it immediately. But what, Tiffany thought, was the safest way to do that...

And then an impulse struck her and before she knew what she was doing Tiffany had inbibed the entire vial.

She gasped in surprise and tossed the empty vial away. And then she moaned as she felt two pinpricks of heat and pressure on her chest which seemed to condense into nipples. These flesh below her new nipples swelled pleasantly and rounded into a second pair of breasts. "Oh!" Tiffany gasped, "that's not so bad. I can live with thi...!!!"

Tiffany was blindsided by an incredible pressure on one side of her shoulders, a yearning, twisting push for release which bulged and grew and slowly gained definitions and features and a mane of blonde hair and was eventually a second copy of her face.

"What!?" Tiffany groaned in arousal and confusion.

"Hi, Tiffany!" Said the second head cheerfully.

"Who are you?"

Her new head grinned impishly, "I'm your 'wicked little voice.'" She gave Tiffany a smiley look, "And I'm here to make life more interesting."

Tiffany felt herself lose control of her arms as her impulsive personality, with a careful deliberation that was not at all, reached down, around, and under their shared body and inserted their fingers into their pussy.

(Your welcome, how about another!)

273 (edited by KSG 2018-06-03 20:48)

Great as always Indigocarmine!

http://s30.postimg.cc/g66gnnmn5/ksg012017b.jpg

Awesome humantaur and two heads morph. Definitely one of the best two headed morphs I've seen. Looks so natural!

I felt my phone ring and saw on the caller display that it was my wife's number.

"Hi babe, this isn't a great time..."

"Hello Hunter Detective," purred an unnaturally sibilant voice that echoed like a chorus of three. My heart stopped and the hair on my back prickled. I knew that voice: it was the Avatar I was here to hunt. And It had my wife's phone.

"If you hurt her..." I growled.

"Please, Hunter Detective," chided the voice with amusement. "I would never *hurt* anyone. That is not my calling." It started to hum for a moment and in the background I heard a woman moan in pleasure. A moan I recognized. "Please, Hunter Detective, hurry home." And then the line when dead.

I ran to my car and started it, heart pounding in my chest. I had to get home, had to save Holly from ... I didn't even want to think about it.

As I drove, I took stock of the situation to calm myself. Running in hot would only make the situation worse. I had been hunting this Avatar for weeks now, tracing its path through my jurisdiction and following a wake of victims disfigured by transformation. The MO of this particular avatar was that it interviewed its victims. The Avatar always would corner its victim, talk them into revealing a truth about themself, and then use that truth to make the victim agree to a transformation. I still wasn't sure if the Avatar used hypnosis, or had powers of suggestion, or was just very convincing. An analytical part of me wondered what secret the Avatar would uncover about my wife to change her.

I drove my vehicle as quickly as I could, ignoring street rules, blowing through stop signals, and within agonizing minutes I had arrived at the townhouse I shared with my wife.

I unholstered my sidearm and quietly opened the unlocked front door.

There on the floor in front of me was a tube of flesh, a looped coil of a tail or tentacle as wide as my torso, either end of which trailed off out of the foyer. My heart sank as I recognized that I was already too late. Carefully I stepped over the flesh tube and into the house. As I entered the living room I saw both ends of the tube carry on further, one end disappearing into a hole in the cieling above me and the other end looping all around the room, over and under furniture, through walls, everywhere. The tube disappearing into the ceiling was covered on one side by row after row of large, too round to be natural breasts with stiff nipples. I walked carefully into the living room, knelt and lifted a loop of the heavy tube, feeling warm flesh writhe gently in my hands, and saw it too was covered in breasts along one side. I inferred all of it, the entire tube must be covered in tits as well. I carefully searched the main floor for the Avatar, knowing it was long gone but not yet willing to confront what had happened to my wife.  The breast covered tube was everywhere on the main floor, my wife's body, for that was certainly what it was, had to be hundreds of feet long and be covered with scores of big round tits. I shuddered and tried not to dwell on what inhumanity awaited me upstairs.

Steeling myself I climbed the stairs, carefully steeping over and around yet more coils of busty flesh tube until I came to my bedroom. I took a deep breath and pushed open the bedroom door.

KSG wrote:

http://s27.postimg.org/o89e7pdeb/titapede.jpg

And there was Holly laying stretched out on the floor, her unchanged face smiling up at me. "Hey you!" She said brightly, "took you long enough!"

Holly's face was unchanged as was her upper body, other than the rows of large, too round breasts which ran down her chest. From the waist down, however, my wife's body flared into a wide serpentine tail with row after row of breasts which stretched up through a chair, around the room, and all throughout the house. My wife was now a several hundred foot long tit-lamia. "Holly..." I said with concern.

"Oh don't you look at me like that," she said stretching luxuriously, "I feel magnificent!"

"But the Avatar..."

"And don't you start with that Avatar nonsense either. This," she gestured at her long body, "was meant as a peace offering."

"I-I don't understand...."

"We, the Avatar and I, wanted to save our marriage."

"What!?"

"The Avatar wants to be left alone to do what it does without you chasing and harassing it. And I... well, I want you to stop obsessing about monsters and focus on me for a change. And I thought if I could just be like one of your victims maybe you would pay attention to me and be around more to help take care of me. It... might have been a cry for help."

"Oh, Holly.  You didn't have to do this..."

"Well maybe I wanted to be transformed too! I got to talk to and meet so many of this Avatars victims after you interviewed them and they all seemed so happy. And when the Avatar suggested this it seemed like such a good idea. I am very happy with how I turned out." She grinned sheepishly and gestured to her hundreds of feet of tail, "Although I guess we did get a little carried away..."

"Holly. I'm glad you are okay but we need to get you checked out by someone and I need to call this in..."

"No, Hunter Detective, I'm afraid you have a more pressing case," she told me mock sternly lifting herself to a sitting position. "Somewhere in this townhouse is the end of my tail and a very wet vagina. I need you to find it and fill it for me."

Annnd Indigocarmine, that was amazing.  Fits very well with a truly awesome morph

277 (edited by KSG 2018-06-03 20:48)

You knocked it out of the park with that one indigocarmine!

http://s24.postimg.cc/m1w5sw39x/ksg011517.jpg

The morph with the dick tentacles is amazing! So is everything else! Thank you!

Indigo,you're awesome. It must feel nice to have KSG providing muse.

KSG, your work is outstanding. Awesome multi-arm morph

Thanks. KSG is a wizard and we are all so fortunate to see their stuff. And writing caption stories is a blast.

Thanks as always everyone!

LamiaWoman wrote:

Annnd Indigocarmine, that was amazing.  Fits very well with a truly awesome morph

Honestly, I'm not completely happy with the morph. It's one of those that was sitting on my computer half finished for awhile before I cleaned up some of the rough edges. Reposting my favorite of the titapede morphs I've done in case someone here hasn't seen it and because I may not get around to doing anything new for a few days:

http://www.f3.to/mbap/images/killersnowgoon/ksg344.jpg

The Breast-Naga in the tub has been a favorite of mine for a while.

Meredith pinched the bridge of her nose and leaned back in her desk chair. Her last patient of the day had been a challenge to stay present for. The man had deep seated fantasies about his wife merging with their large, male dog and becoming a kind of beastial shemale who would dominate him. The man was deeply uncomfortable with this desire, worried about what this meant for his sexuality, and terrified that his wife would find out. Meredith could only listen and advise that many men had secret transgressive fantasies and that part of a healthy marriage was discussing them and finding a mutually agreeable way to act on them, either through role play or with help from outside the marriage. The man was too much of a coward though and so he would come back week after week and rehash the same issues. It was exhausting and tedious, Meredith wished the man would just make progress.

Sometimes she wished he would just surreptitiously transform his wife and dog.

Sometimes she wished he would move away and be someone else's problem.

Sometimes she wished he would do both at once by moving his family to Jizza.

Idly she wondered whether her husband harboured fantasies about transformation...

Meredith sighed, the compassion required to be a good psychiatrist was taxing. More so since transformation was becoming increasingly popular in her community. There seemed to be something about taking a change that seemed to resonate with the neurotic causing them to fixate on it. She had an appointment that day with a woman patient who was hugely codependent and who was obsessed with conjoinment as a way to never be alone. (She had propositioned Meredith who politely declined because it would breach their professional relationship and because the woman was a mess.) Meredith had spent an hour with another woman who was paranoid that her coworkers were poisoning her with alchemy and was convinced that every mole, pimple, or rash was a new nipple or glans or clit slowly emerging. Another patient was traumatized by his sister becoming a multibreasted, armless hermaphrodite on Demon's Eve and was trying to come to terms with the change. Another severely depressed patient mused about whether he would be happier living as his girlfriend's left tit. And so on...

It was exhausting and not something Meredith had an easy answer for.

Meredith pushed the stack of files on her desk aside, unlocked the bottom drawer on her desk, and pulled out the tumblr and small bottle of whiskey she kept hidden there. She poured herself a healthy measure, slipped off her shoes, leaned back and rested her feet on the desk. She knew she shouldn't be self medicating like this, but sometimes after a long day a good dose of ethanol was deeply helpful.

Meredith took a sip, savouring the burn of the whiskey, the delicate spice of rye, and the puff of peaty smoke. She sighed again, this time happily. Life had such simple, uncomplicated pleasures if one just stopped for a moment to appreciate them.

Thinking about her day Meredith  reflected on how much of her patients' suffering was self-inflicted. Complex, inexplicable desire married to fear. Too much unfocused imagination misapplied to non-existent problems. Run away thoughts that just will not be still or quiet. A wide edifice of distractions built between a person and the obvious pleasures right in front of them.

What a curse the mind is, she thought.

How much simpler would it be to just exist in the moment?

Meredith gasped and jumped as a sibilant voice, like three speaking as one murmured from the shadows. "Dr. Meredith Griere, I would very much like to hear your thoughts about how the mind as a burden." The shadows shifted unnaturally. "I would so enjoy to have a conversation with you doctor."

KSG wrote:

http://s24.postimg.org/i42k291sl/ksg012117b.jpg

When the man entered the apartment he found her lounging on the couch. She was different: where before she looked quite normal, now she had eight breasts and a vagina with wide, fleshy vulva on her face instead of a nose and mouth. She felt a burst of happiness and arousal at the site of the man, her mate. The man, however, expressed shocked dismay and said something.

She couldn't understand his words; she was completely incapable of even thinking in language or abstract concepts. Her mind was wired to live in the moment. She could tell her mate was upset, since she was still quite intelligent despite her new mental framework and she still had a very high emotional sensitivity, the same trait which had made her such a successful therapist. Her mate's distress saddened her, and made her want to go to him.

Smoothly she slid to her feet, enjoying the feeling of her eight small breasts reorienting themselves as she stood. Her vaginas grew hot and wet and she hoped that her mate and her would fuck. She did very much desire sex. As she grew closer she could see arousal warring on his face with his dismay. This pleased her. She took the man in her arms and pressed her breasts against him, stood on her tip toes, and pressed her facial labia to his mouth.

For a moment the man stood there stunned.

Then, making her moan, she felt him experimentally lick and probe her facial cunt.

This was all she wanted.

285 (edited by KSG 2018-06-03 20:49)

Thanks for another incredible story Indigocarmine! Also, thanks for providing the idea for this "sequel" to the last titapede morph:

https://s4.pixxxels.cc/tjr4tqkal/Holly2.jpg

286 (edited by KSG 2018-06-03 20:49)

And here's another illustration for ekempo5000's A Chick for a Dick... Jaci (or Jaqi) from the most recent chapters:

https://s22.pixxxels.cc/3n9to6x0x/Jaci.jpg

287 (edited by KSG 2018-06-03 20:49)

Here's one inspired by Indigocarmine's suggestion for a equine pussyface humantaur with horse cock and other horse features:

https://s30.pixxxels.cc/4jw1kqcm9/horsehumantaur.jpg

KSG, I was blown away by you morph of Jaqi. Thank you so much for this great surprise. I hope I can come up with more changes in the future that you will feel inclined to create as well. I enjoy all of your morphs, but it's particularly special when I see one of my characters. Again, thank you.

289 (edited by KSG 2018-06-03 20:49)

ekempo5000 wrote:

KSG, I was blown away by you morph of Jaqi. Thank you so much for this great surprise. I hope I can come up with more changes in the future that you will feel inclined to create as well. I enjoy all of your morphs, but it's particularly special when I see one of my characters. Again, thank you.

You're welcome! Always fun to see new posts to your story that inspire me to do a morph.

https://s18.pixxxels.cc/lexzqx2l5/ksg033117.jpg

Great new morphs! Absolutely love them, especially the humantaur. big_smile always love your work!

291 (edited by KSG 2018-06-03 20:49)

Thanks dro! Hope you like the new one in this post:
https://s24.pixxxels.cc/5htahzdf9/ksg040117c.jpg
https://s21.pixxxels.cc/vvprpauuv/033117b.jpg

Wow! Simply amazing!!

293 (edited by KSG 2018-06-03 20:50)

ralphismyname wrote:

So here is my request

The basic idea is a woman with 4 breasts
The bottom 2 have dicks on the top of them that are inside vaginas on the bottom of the top 2 breasts

Besides that you can include some other stuff

Here's your request:
https://s4.pixxxels.cc/vator2u4d/dickvagboobreq.jpg

Your talents are amazing. Hands down best morpher.

10/10

Hey KSG, glad to see that you're making new art!

I was wondering if I could make a request: a two-headed humantaur, with a horsecock and four breasts?

297 (edited by KSG 2018-06-03 20:50)

compound37 wrote:

Hey KSG, glad to see that you're making new art!

I was wondering if I could make a request: a two-headed humantaur, with a horsecock and four breasts?

Sounds right up my alley!  Any preference for hair color, etc? And I hope to see some more writing from you in the near future!

https://s8.pixxxels.cc/6aqcye79h/ksg040117.jpg

Oh wow! This humantaur is breathtaking!

I'll let you pick whatever you want for the hair colour!

And yes, I should dust off my drafts again tongue

300 (edited by KSG 2018-06-03 20:50)

Was in the mood to do some more morphs based on forum stories. Here's the first of what should be a few images of Megumi, the main character from Redstar00's The Resort as she goes through her changes.

https://s22.pixxxels.cc/5o3y8vitd/Megumi1.jpg