1 (edited by konekolezzy 2014-02-27 06:54)

Topic: The Dakini Queen

Note:  I'm not super familiar with the setting our beloved Demon Man originally envisioned for the oh-so-sexy Dakini Worms, and obviously my own take on things should be considered far from canon.  That being said I do hope you enjoy my story.  As I'm typing on a tablet right now I hope you will excuse some typos here or there.  Unfortunately my computer went kaboom a few weeks back and I am working on acquiring a new one.  I will gladly fix any mistakes that you point out in your comments.  Also, I plan for this to be a multi part series, though I only have the first two "chapters" envisioned.   There is likely to be little dialogue as I prefer to get straight to the action, and so these chapters will, I think,  be very short but hopefully satisfyingly descriptive for most readers.  If you have RPed with me in the past I'm sure you will enjoy this.  If you would like to RP with me in the future please send a PM my way - I promise I'm quite approachable!

2 (edited by konekolezzy 2014-02-27 07:15)

Re: The Dakini Queen

Chapter 1 - Getting Intimate With Your Work

With a bored yawn Karen adjusted the volume on her mp3 player, the solemn voice of Robert Plant buzzing louder in her ear.

They choose a path where no-one goooooes...

Her hand slipped back into the thick latex glove attached to the large glass containment chamber in front of her.  She leaned forward to better view the specimen within, a desiccated and wrinkled Dakini worm which she was dutifully cutting open under a high definition camera so that those with several years more of schooling than her could view over and over again for their research.  Her hands moved with a practiced ease - she had done this over a dozen times now - and so far she had found nothing different about this worm than any of the others they had sent her way.  She idly wondered why the protective glass and cut-proof gloves were necessary; she had, in fact, questioned her more seasoned colleagues about the reason for them but only recieved a stern, "It was before your time here, no need to worry yourself about it."

Her thoughts began to drift towards earlier in the day.  She had just arrived at work and made the 15 minute check-in with security when she entered the staff lounge.  Two scientists had been animatedly discussing the exciting new specimen caught just the night before.  She eagerly tailed them to the viewing room but was turned away at the door.  She had thought that she caught a glimpse of something through the protective glass as the door swung slowly shut behind her more privileged colleagues.  It looked like a Dakini worm alright, but unless she was mistaken it was nearly twice the size of any other she had seen!  As her thoughts returned to the present she gave a sigh that partially fogged the glass in front of her followed by a muttered curse, bemoaning her suddenly hidden specimen as well as the ill luck that she would likely never see that new specimen again.  She withdrew her hand once more from the heavy gloves and adjusted the volume once more.

To build a dream for me and you...

-----

Elsewhere in the facility, and entirely unbeknownst to Karen, lurked a man who did not belong.  He wore a scientists uniform - khakis and a button-down white shirt and a tie of conservative design - and his credentials managed to fool his way past the lazy nighttime security.  More appropriately he followed the first rule of being someplace you aren't supposed to be: act like you belong.  This man, in truth, belonged to an organization that believed in freedom for all of Karmas creatures, regardless of their danger to humans.  His goal this evening was to free as many of the Dakini worms tonight as he could before being caught.  What luck, then, that he should work his way through all-but-empty corridors to the high priority specimen holding tanks where within he spied the biggest Dakini worm he had ever seen!  One quick and skillful hack into the tank controls and the reinforced hatch slowly began to lift.  He swiftly vacated the area, hoping the blaring klaxxons and strobing amber lights didn't attract too much attention too quickly.

-----

Back at her workstation, several wail-filled songs later, Karen was finishing her work and disposing of the remnants of her specimen.  As she scoured the white surface clean she felt her ankle brush against something.  She shifted her foot a bit and paid it no mind, the cold steel legs of her chair often caught her ankle or calf through the minimal protection of her stockings.  A few moments later she felt the touch again, farther up this time, and she looked down.  Shock and fear hit her like a ton of bricks as she spotted a huge Dakini worm writhing against her leg!  She jumped out of her seat sideways, away from the creature only to lose footing on her quickly numbing right leg and stumble to the floor.  With a gasp of pain at the hard landing she immediately began to crawl away from the phallic form.  A wet splash hit her left thigh, quickly rendering her other leg useless but also sending a warm feeling to her crotch.  As she dragged herself forward gasping and crying she mentally cursed herself for wearing a skirt to work today.  With half her body deadened the worm quickly caught up, another spray catching her left shoulder and lower back.  With her last ounce of control she pushed her right arm against the ground and rolled over onto her back in order to better see her attacker.  There it was, the Dakini worm from earlier, not tucked away behind several layers of safety glass but right here in front of her, preparing to do unspeakable things to her.  The thing spit at her once more, soaking her skirt and panties with its fluids, and suddemly the thought of just how cock-like the ceature was entered her mind.  A tingle between her legs left her wondering just what it would feel like.  Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad - in fact it might even feel pretty good.

The pulsing bulk of the creature quickly squirmed up between her legs, casually nudging her thighs apart.  Her plain white cotton panties posed little challenge as it nuzzled them to one side, exposing her wet pink slit, the vulva blushing a deeper shade of pink with her arousal.  The thick cock-like head of the worm gently pushed into her vagina, spreading the sensitive tunnel wide.  Karen can do little but gasp and groan weakly as the shaft of the creature slowly disappears into her quivering cunny.  Despite the haze of pleasure she finally notices something she hadn't seen before - something that set this worm apart from its brethren aside from its size - a thick, fleshy sac, much like a scrotum, at the tail end of the creature.  Soon only that sac remained exposed and the Dakini worm stopped its slow, agonizingly pleasurable penetration.  She could feel its head in her womb, throbbing gently for a few moments before expelling something inside of her.  As it did the sac began to shrink, like a balloon with the air being let out unti it was naught but a fleshy flap that quickly disappeared between her moist labia.  The only evidence of the worm now was her mildly swollen belly, as if she was halfway towards giving birth.  She calmed down then, thinking reassuring thoughts to herself.

"Maybe it isn't really a Dakini worm... they don't have those weird sacs.  Maybe I'll be fine and the doctors that come in the morning can fix this.  Maybe."

Such thoughts were quickly banished as she felt a tightness in her chest.  The bulge at her tummy had grown up her torso, pushing her breasts slightly apart.  Soon a warmth spread into her breasts, a pleasurable tingling preceding a sudden surge of growth.  Her tits were getting bigger and bigger, her bra and shirt struggling to contain them.  Her nipples felt strange, too, and as they poked at the fabric of her straining top she realized she now had four nipples on each breast!  The swelling stopped short of bursting her buttons, but just barely.  Her previously ample D-cups had to have at least doubled in size.  The warmth and tingling vacated her newly swollen assets only to move down to her stomach.  She could feel the flesh expanding and soon her shirt indeed popped open under the strain to reveal a second and third pair of breasts growing in below her original pair, matching their size and also sporting four nipples each.  As soon as the breasts stopped growing, however, the nipples picked up the slack, stretching and widening into fat pink teats.  With the first part of the transformation complete the warmth subsided again, leaving her to stare in shock and lust at her massive mammaries.  She had always enjoyed the idea of larger tits but not like this!

A twitching sensation in her throat nearly caused her to gag before the reflex to do so was suddenly cut short.   A moment of panic set in as she stopped breathing, only to be replaced with incredulity at the fact that she didn't seem to need air anymore.  That bulge must have continued up her chest and into her neck!  She soon felt her head tilt back as the bulge continued upward.  Her chin and nose began to distort with the sheer girth of the thing, and she committed all of her will to keeping her mouth shut.  As even the upper part of her head began to flatten out she could see her face bulging further and further until her massively stretched mouth could no longer contain the emerging form.  As her mouth opened the tip of a familiar phallic shape emerged, though instead of a normal slit the cock-head was tipped with the eye of the Dakini worm.  With quickly mounting horror Karens head finally melted away leaving only her mouth forever stretched around the foot-thick shaft of the Dakini worms cock-head.  As the creature assumed control of her body it climbed to its feet, the tentacle-like cock-head swinging about to get its bearings.  It wasn't done changing this host yet but the floor was so unpleasantly cold.

Karen, her mind still intact somewhere deep inside that malformed body, wept internally.  She had seen victims of Dakini worms before, the poor souls left only as a pair of eyes or an anus-mouth.  Whatever was left of her, she could sense she was somehow more than that, but what good was it if she was trapped in this darkness with nothing but the sensations of her hijacked body to keep her company.  She could feel it all as her body responded to commands that were not from her - standing, looking around.  A hand moved to rest on her tummy and to her shock she felt it, both the touch of the fingers against the skin and the feel of those same digits pressing lightly down from above.  Suddenly the urge to move filled her mind, and she dutifully began to struggle.   As she squirmed she could feel a slow-building pleasure, and another urge - PUSH!  She surged forward with all her might and felt the bulge at her stomach growing again, this time heading downward, back the way it had entered her.  The pleasure began to intensify as tight pink walls slid past her.  She could see a light ahead now, and feel her pussy lips starting to spread wide.  Her hands moved down of their own volition, ripping away her panties and then delicately plucking at the silky pink labia that slowly but surely parted.  She pushed again, feeling cool air on what she thought of as her mouth, and again she pushed, the sheer pleasure of fucking herself from inside out almost too much.  As her phallic head finally slipped free coated in her feminine juices she climaxed, the pussy slit at the tip of her new form spurted jets of her slick, clear femcum all over in floor below her.  Within a few moments she regains her faculties and realizes the extent of her changes.  A hand - it was once her hand - reached down and pet her gently, sending a thrill of pleasure right down the thick shaft that attached her cock-head back to her gaping cunny.  She nuzzled happily at that hand for a moment then turned her flexible neck to look back at what was once her body.   As she looked on four lumps grew in, two on either side of her torso.  They quickly lengthened into feminine arms that matched her original pair.   Fully formed all 6 arms easily divested her body of any remaining garments, then set to milking her six huge tits, sending streams of milky goo all over the room.

Karen swiveled her cock-head up only to see the Dakini worm staring back at her.  She felt strange emotions from the thing, inquisitive and compassionate.   It seemed to be asking if she liked this new form.  It dawned on her then that, despite losing most of her body she still had more control than most others had in such a situation.  She had never heard of a Dakini worm doing such a thing before.  As she attempted to transmit her own feelings back to it she decided maybe this wasn't so bad after all...

She tucked her thick neck up against her body, her dick-like head resting gently between her uppermost breasts where it recieved another affectionate pet from one gentle hand.  The Dakini worm sent another emotion through to her, this one much more strong than before: lust, and the desire to spawn more Dakini worms...

End chapter 1

I like the story. especially that the victim is feeling good at the end!

I liked it as well. Have you seen the original Dakini Worm picture? http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1302623/

It says that they can't reproduce.

5 (edited by konekolezzy 2014-02-27 07:26)

Thanks for the kind words, both of you.  I have, of course, seen the original picture which is why I said from the start that my story should by no means be considered as following established canon regarding those creatures.  I simply had this idea for a Queen Dakini, capable of some things regular ones aren't as will be more prevalent in the second chapter.

Another note, I changed the post-TF description of the worm a bit and added some more detail to Karens "rebirth" as I wasn't entirely satisfied with it before.  It's a lot sexier now!

I like the story so far and I don't mind a mutant variation that can reproduce even after the fusion.

I am currently working on a file on dakini-worms that will introduce different breeds and sub-species.

good to know!

*holding my breath* big_smile

Exquisite, and I appreciated all the positive emotions near the end.

Question about Dakini worms. Do they and their hosts always share emotions & thoughts? And if so, what happens the host gets really depressed and perhaps suicidal, as with those who can no longer pursue their life long dreams? Would the Dakini worm be more likely to follow the person's wishes? Because if they didn't, that would be not at all compassionate.

What about aspiring scientists, alchemists, mages, and artists who would sooner die than see their work incomplete? Seeing as how Dakini worms gain the intelligence of their hosts, they could still continue it, right? I think it would be pretty cool to see Dakini-Spawns functioning within society in places other than brothels.

The Dakini-worm probably puts out moderate levels of seratonin, the chemical related to happiness and similar feelings.  Thus the Dakini-worm would take the "edge" off a victims' despair, and is probably why they come to accept it after a while.  Hard to stay depressed when you're always feeling good, and having lots of sexy sex time.

That makes sense when your reward centers are being blasted 24/7, but I think the rare individual able to see beyond that would be very unique, and definitely someone who commands respect. Only the rare few who are the most devout to their cause.

Would it also be possible to give hosts or the Dakini-Spawn a mind-speak spell as in "The Tempest Within" part 3?

Possible yes but the mind-link can only be established to specific people. The person wouldn't be able to mind-talk to anybody.

Nevertheless there is gonna be a specific breed of domestic dakini-worms, where the person will always end up still able to speak.

The Dakini-Worm file will still take some time, since I am working on multiple projects at once (also a file on the Era of the Mad Kings and the long-promised update of the B-Virus file). As a result, I am open for suggestions for more breeds and variations of Dakini-Worms that I could add to the file.