Topic: kitty kitty panda - by danath (Furry)

https://www.sofurry.com/view/73897

kitty kitty panda
by danath

A riddle: Two men and one woman went into an empty apartment, but three men and three women came out. How?

An answer:
Ashley groaned luxuriously as she stretched out on her big maroon couch. Being a few inches shy of six feet, the calico could really stretch all the way out on the big cushions. Her tight jeans tickled her fur as she pulled her cotton shirt down over her stomach, where it had risen up a few inches. She sighed lovingly and stroked the big cushions, purring loudly.

"Damn, Ashley, you really love that couch, huh?"

Ashley grinned up at Daniel, a tall, broad-shouldered lion. He held a bowl of popcorn in his paws. "Oh yeah... this baby is my pride and joy."

"Yeah, well, get your feet of your joy and scoot over. Show's about to start," Daniel said as he plopped himself down where Ashley's feet had been moment's before. She pouted a little and grabbed a handful of popcorn.

"Yo, Marsh, you gonna watch this or not?" Daniel called back towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, just a second," replied a high-pitched voice from the kitchen.

Ashley raised an eyebrow. "What's Marshall doing in my kitchen?"

"Your kitchen? It was my kitchen yesterday, missy!"

"Yeah, well, it's my apartment now, so it's my kitchen. Got it?" Ashley grinned at Daniel and punched him in the arm. "So, what's he doing in there?"

"Fixing the leaky faucet on the kitchen sink. He couldn't fix it the entire four years I lived here, but he fixes it the day I move out." Daniel shook his head in mock exasperation. "Honestly, that boy..."

Ashley grinned. Daniel and Marshall were always kidding each other, even when the other one wasn't there. They had a good thing going between them. Ashley knew Daniel from work, and when she found out that their apartment was going to be free, she jumped on the chance to take over Daniel's contract, a great price on a bedroom plus bath and full-sized kitchen. Plus a nice living room, where they were now.

Marshall decided to come by and help move Daniel out, as well as fix a few things, like the faucet. He was a thin, lithe red panda, much shorter than Daniel, but much more adept at repairs than his partner.

Finally, Marshall came out into the living room carrying a case of beer. "Hey, got it fixed finally. Don't worry, Daniel, all the faucets at my place work fine."

"Hardy har. You're killing me."

Ashley grinned. "Don't die now, Daniel, otherwise Marsh will get in trouble for necrophilia!"

Daniel made a face at her and scooted her over to the side as Marshall sat down next to him. Daniel slung an arm over the red panda's shoulder and nuzzled him, purring loudly.

"Guys, guys... please. Save it for your place, alright?"

Daniel grinned sheepishly and Marshall tossed her a beer, then handed one to Daniel. "Sorry. Keep forgetting." He grabbed a beer and took a swig.

Ashley grinned and turned on the TV. These two were so cute... they could barely keep their paws off each other long enough to watch a movie.

"Say, Ashley, how did your doctor's appointment go today?" Daniel asked.

"Oh, it was okay. Went pretty quick."

"What'd you go in for?" Marshall asked.

"Updating my immunizations. Had a couple new ones to get too. Good thing I have thick fur on my arms, or I'd look like a junkie!"

"Uff... I hate shots. Don't like "Ëœem at all. I always close my eyes," Marshall said.

"Yeah, but you don't mind scorpions or bees or spiders at all, so you're weird," said Daniel, squeezing Marshall's shoulders.

"Whatever. You're the one who thinks that the showerhead is going to pop off and smack you in the head."

Ashley sighed loudly in mock exasperation. "Boys, boys, boys... how about we watch the show, alright?" She shook her head and grinned. "Honestly..."

"Sorry Ashley," Marshall said. "Oh, hey, I met a guy named Jackie that I think you should meet... I could set up something for you if you want."

"You two are worse than my mother! Thanks, but if I want a date I'll find one myself... remember the last date you set me up on?"

Marshall blanched. "Well, how was I supposed to know he was a nudist?"

Daniel laughed. "Gotta admit, you got some good stories now, huh?"

"Oh please, I nearly died of embarrassment."

"Man, I wish I coulda seen the look on your face," Daniel said, laughing. "And you thought that the "ËœNatural Bar' had a rain forest theme!"

Ashley tried to glare at him, but started to grin instead. "Did you know that there are heaters under the bar in there? Cuz someone caught pneumonia in there last year?" She laughed and held up the remote. "Okay, now we watch the movie. Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah. Lemme get the lights."

"I wanna see daylight between you two at all times, got it?"

"Yes, headmistress."

Ashley grinned and make a couple whip like noises and motions as Marshall got up and turned off the lights.

Ashley thought the movie was okay, but Marshall and Daniel didn't like it much. They thought it lacked good character development and that the plot was narrow and much too predetermined. By the middle they were giggling and starting to make fun of the actors, and a little later got going so strong that Ashley was reduced to fits of giggling.

Towards the end of the movie, though, Ashley started to feel woozy and light-headed. She stood up and left to go into the bathroom and splashed some water on her face, but it didn't help the feeling of being disconnected. A gentle warmth was starting to spread through her whole body and she scratched at her arms distractedly. When she went back out, the movie had finished. Daniel and Marshall were necking each other all over the place.

"Hey guys... I don't feel too good. You see where the aspirin went?"

Marshall looked up at her. "You don't look too good... think you're feeling something from the shots you had earlier?"

"Shots?" Shots?" Ashley thought to herself. What did the doctor say about side effects? She was trying to think, but it was getting difficult. Her brain felt fuzzy. Something about dry mouth, and possibly some headaches, but nothing else. And...

"He told me not to drink! Oh man... I totally forgot!"

Ashley looked with dismay at the empty cans littered about the floor in front of the couch. She had drank at least four of them. Maybe five. Or six. Marshall and Daniel finished the rest of the case a while ago... they were really putting them away.

"You better call him... that's not good if you aren't feeling well," said Daniel. He got up and put a paw on Ashley's forehead. She gasped as he touched her. It felt so good.

"You're burning up! Daniel, come here and feel her forehead. She feels like a hundred-four, easily!" He misinterpreted her gasp as one of pain and gingerly removed his paw.

Daniel put his paw on Ashley's forehead, making her gasp again. He moved his paw quickly as well. "Marshall's right... we better call your doctor. Do you have his number available?"

"Umm... I think... it's... it's on the fridge."

Daniel left to get the number while Marshall helped her sit down on the couch. As he touched her shoulder, Ashley gasped again. The pleasure ran through her quickly, leaving her wanting for more. Her brain felt even fuzzier and she couldn't focus her eyes well. She rubbed her eyes and shook her head, but the feeling of warmth continued to flow through her. She groaned a little as another wave of light-headedness hit her.

Daniel came back from the kitchen holding a piece of paper. He showed it to her. "Is this the number, Ashley? Is this the doctor?"

The paper said "ËœMusashi' and showed a number, but Ashley couldn't read it. Her eyes wouldn't focus right. "I... I don't know. Maybe... is it... is it Musashi?"

"Yeah... this must be it. Okay, just lay down and try to relax, okay? I'm gonna go call him."

Marshall grabbed her legs and swung them up on the couch, making Ashley moan again. She reached out and grabbed Marshall and started to pull him towards her. He cried out and stumbled, surprised, as he fell across her chest. She moaned and hugged him tightly, head spinning, pleasure running through her.

"Ashley? Ashley, you have to let go of me," Marshall said, squirming in her grasp. He was pressing tightly against her front and thighs and the more he moved, the tighter she held him.

"Daniel! Daniel, come here!" he shouted out. Daniel ran in, phone in his paw. He just started dialing when he heard Marshall. He set the phone down on the end of the couch and grabbed Ashley's paws, trying to pull them away from Marshall.

"Ashley? Ashley, can you hear me?" he said, leaning in close. She was breathing hard and moaning and squirming, holding Marshall tightly against her. Marshall was breathing hard as well, but mostly because of how hard she was squeezing him. As she started to shift her hips into his groin, however, his breathing became that of fear.

"Daniel! Get her off of me, quick! Come on!"

Daniel grunted as he pulled on Ashley's arms, struggling to free his mate. He managed to lift on up and Marshall squirmed free, causing Ashley to moan in unmistakable tones of disappointment. She sat up quickly, eyes roaming, but clear. Her labored breathing echoed around the apartment as Marshall and Daniel backed away from her. She stood up and started moving towards them, and, as Daniel and Marshall quickly realized, began to rub her breasts and stomach, groaning loudly.

"Ohhh, Marshall, why'd you go? I like how you feel," she said, purring loudly. Her gaze lingered on the panda as she turned to Daniel. "But I bet you feel nice too..."

"Ashley? You need to lie down now. Okay? Ashley?" Daniel's voice grew higher as he and Marshall bumped into the TV, which was showing a blue screen. The otherwise dark room made Ashley look even more scary as she slowly advanced towards them.

As her paws reached out, Marshall pulled on Daniel's paw and the two tried to run for the door, but before they got even two steps Ashley was in front of them. The blue television light made her features seem eerie and strange as she stepped up to Daniel and thrust her body against his, startling him. He tried to jump back but her paws wrapped around his waist, holding him tightly as she started to grind her hips against him, moaning and purring. Her breasts pushed heavily against his chest as a shocked look came over him.

"Oh shit..."

Struggling, he managed to break free and back off a few feet. Ashley's thin yellow cotton shirt started to tear down the middle as the two males watched in fascination and fright. Her breasts, unmistakably growing, stretched the fabric for all its worth as large wet spots began to grow around her nipples. When the lion and the panda heard her pants start to rip, however, their jaws hit the floor.

Struggling to undo her tight jeans, Ashley's paws kept brushing against a large, cylindrical bulge in the leg of her pants. As she finally pulled her pants off, now in tatters, it sprung out and started to throb and bulge... a full-fledged, fully male, foot and a half long cock. She even had heavy, full balls hanging down below.

The two males simply stared, too shocked to even move. Ashley groaned again and grabbed hir new cock, smiling happily at them. "Now I see why you boys love these things so much!" she purred loudly, stroking hir maleness eagerly.

Marshall whimpered and took a step backwards, but Daniel remained, just staring in shock as Ashley's shirt finally gave way and hir enormous breasts spilled out, small white drops leaking from the thick black nipples. Hir cock grew as well, filling out as the cat played with it, hir small paws sliding up and over the far too large erection.

Ashley purred and tossed off the remnants of hir shirt, then started to walk towards Daniel. He just stood their, staring, and only reacted when Ashley started to rub hir enormous cock and huge breasts against him, hir paws pulling him close.

"Mmmmm... you do feel nice!"

"Oh... no, Ashley... what's... ooh..." Daniel struggled, but he couldn't believe the size of the cock that was rubbing up against his stomach. He wanted to run, screaming, into the hallway, but his primal, baser instincts were working against his conscious will. Before he knew it, he had a huge erection, one of the hardest he could remember having.

Marshall's whimper of fright brought him back to earth as he slowly pushed himself away from Ashley, who frowned and pouted. She appeared to be about the same as she was before, mentally, but much less inhibited and far, far more randy. He turned around to look at his partner and was shocked to see that Marshall was standing their, open-jawed, with a paw down his pants. When Ashley's paws crept around his waist and pulled him backwards, against hir enormous breasts and huge erection, all thoughts of leaving fled his mind. Shi started to grind hir cock against him, moaning loudly as the thick meat started to spurt pre-cum. Still growing, it easily reached from his waist to just below his shoulder blades and felt about as thick as his wrist.

He whimpered as Ashley carried him over to the couch. Shi set him down, then sat down on the couch hirself, legs spread. The blue light flickered over hir fur as hir huge cock throbbed, slapping lightly against hir giant breasts.

Marshall's ears twitched as he heard Daniel's zipper go down. He knew what was happening, but it seemed unbelievable. Like a dream. A horribly erotic dream. Not a nightmare, though. Run! His brain screamed at him. Run! Get out! But his cock wouldn't let him... he had to see hir more. He had to touch hir... he pulled off his shirt and pants, then started forward as Daniel did the same. They looked at each other, not knowing what was going to happen and what the consequences would be, but knowing that they couldn't say no, not now, not to Ashley.

They knelt on the floor in front of hir, on either side of hir waist. Putting his paws around hir cock to hold it steady, Daniel moaned at its size and leaned forward, licking the thick length slowly. Ashley moaned and eagerly shifted hir hips as a small burst of pre spilled over the tip and ran down the side. Marshall groaned and leaned forward, taking one of hir nipples into his muzzle. His eyes widened as the sweet milk ran down his tongue and he immediately began to suckle, both paws squeezing and working hir breast as if to milk more and more out of hir. Shi gasped and giggled, purring loudly, a paw resting on each of their heads.

"Mmmmm... Daniel... Marshall... oooh..."

Ashley moaned again, loudly, as hir cock throbbed. Daniel couldn't believe how big shi was getting. At least two feet by now... he continued to lick and kiss hir cock, tasting hir cum, slurping it down eagerly. He put his muzzle around hir head, pushing it in, but couldn't get it much farther. It was enough, though, as shi arched hir back and pumped hir hips forward suddenly, flooding his muzzle with cum as shi started to orgasm with hardly any provocation. Hir cockhead bloated inside his muzzle as shi came. He pulled, but couldn't get off of hir as the cum gushed down his throat. His eyes widened as cum leaked from the corners of his mouth, dripping off his muzzle. The rest he swallowed as fast as he could. Shi tasted wonderful, and the more shi came the more he wanted it. He didn't mind that he could hardly get a breath in edgewise, or that shi kept trying to push even deeper into his throat, as long as shi kept cumming harder and harder, filling him up.

Marshall heard his mate's moans and looked in amazement as Ashley came, flooding Daniel in cum. Some of the gooey, warm liquid actually squirted out the sides of the lion's muzzle and ran down his chest and in his mane. Ashley's labored breathing and heavy moans sounded loudly in his ears as hir paw forced him back to hir full, heavy breasts. Hir milk tasted better than ever as he greedily sucked it down. Shi was producing even more now that shi was cumming. His paw reached over and started to squeeze and stroke hir other breast, forcing milk out of it at an astonishing rate as a lot of fluid ran down his muzzle and throat, over his chest and legs, even splashing onto his throbbing, hard erection.

Daniel had to tear himself away for lack of breath... he managed to pull off hir cock and received a blast of semen straight in the face, coating his muzzle, neck, and chest in hot cum. Ashley groaned and started to move, dislodging a disappointed Marshall, who reluctantly released hir nipples.

Ashley, moving quickly and agilely for someone of hir assets, grabbed Daniel and rolled him onto his stomach. Shi knelt between his legs and aimed hir cock at his bottom. Still drooling cum, shi wiped hir cock all over his bottom and tail hole, making him whimper in anticipation. Marshall moaned as he watched, his paws rubbing and massaging hir heavy balls. They'd each grown to about the size of a volleyball.

As the cat started to push hir cock into Daniel's body, he moaned and groaned. Physics flew out the window as the hermaphrodite's enormous cock, now at least the size of Daniel's arm, started to push its way into the lion's body - and he started to take it.

Daniel's pleasure was overwhelming him, but the only thing he could think of was that hir cum was changing him, making him able to take hir. It didn't frighten him, but pleased him because maybe he'd grow a nice big cock as well. In his pleasure induced state, anything seemed possible.

The lion roared as the hermaphrodite's cock sunk into his tight ass. Shi showed no mercy and he felt no pain as shi started to fuck him hard, groaning and moaning. Hir breasts leaked large amounts of milk and Marshall eagerly stroked and teased hir nipples as he kissed hir while shi thrust heavily into his mate. They kissed hard, tongues exploring each other's muzzles as they breathed hard through their noses, each listening to the moans and squeals of the lion beneath them.

Marshall felt full, but still wanted more milk. He broke the kiss and eagerly leaned down to suckle on Ashley's other breasts, quickly receiving a thick spray of milk. He drank it quickly, eagerly, as he kept an eye on what was happening a few feet down.

Impossibly, Ashley was sinking hir entire cock into Daniel's body, thrusting hir entire thick, long length down his body. Hir cock was twitching and spasming inside, sending waves of pleasure through the half-conscious lion. Shi gripped his hips and hammered him hard, driving hir erection into his body over and over, hilting hirself in him with every deep, hard thrust. Hir paws held him tightly as shi started to cum, hir balls swelling and growing even larger as shi came close to orgasming for the second time.

Daniel moaned, low and quavering, as he felt hir start to cum inside of him. His stomach physically bloated as shi began to pump hir cock into him slowly, milking hirself with his body. Shi came heavily, thick waves that Daniel could feel roiling inside of him.

Marshall moaned as he watched cum start to well up around the edges of Ashley's cock. He sucked even hard, more eagerly, wanting more and more of hir delicious, mind-altering juice. The more he drank, the better he felt, and the more lusty he became. His paws pulled on hir thick nipples hard, making hir gasp. He even started to nibble them. Shi shivered and produced an especially large spray of milk.

Hir hips slid forward slowly one last time before shi pulled out of the lion, who groaned and rolled onto his side. His bottom was a sticky, gooey mess of cum, and his stomach looked like a large beer gut. Marshall whimpered as Ashley grabbed him by the waist and stood up. Shi lifted him into the air by the hips and brought him down easily over hir cock as he grabbed onto hir shoulders. Hir cock slid into his ass easily. He'd drank enough milk by now that shi had no trouble immediately fucking him hard and fast, which shi did with abandon.

Shi stumbled towards the television and heavily slammed him against the wall. His feet dangled above the floor as hir paws held him by the shoulders against the wall. Shi started to pound him with hir cock, moaning as he pulled at hir thick nipples. His breathing grew labored as shi plunged into him and pulled out, hir thick cock spreading him wide as shi slammed in again and again, riding him hard.

Daniel gasped and cried out in pleasure as he watched his boyfriend being fucked by Ashley's monstrous cock. His paws cupped his incredibly full stomach as the glorious feelings of warmth and sensuality started to take over his body, rendering him helpless to the cravings and desires they produced. His cock jerked heavily, lying thickly across his thigh. He moaned deeply as he caressed his throbbing maleness. He gasped as his arm brushed over his nipple. Sliding his other paw up his chest, he groaned as he lightly pinched himself, surprised at how sensitive he felt there.

Ashley moaned as shi started to swell inside of Marshall, hir enormous cock growing ever larger as hir balls dropped down low, filling out further, growing impossibly huge. They hung past hir knees now and hir breasts started to push up against Marshall, pushing him against the wall as shi pounded him.

Shi groaned and staggered back. Marshall grasped hir fur tightly in his paws as he slid down all the way over hir immense cock, his entire body electrified by the presence of such a huge organ invading him and spreading him so widely. When he felt hir start to cum, he nearly passed out. The huge waves hit him hard, physically and visibly making his stomach bloat as the rapidly growing Ashley pumped him full of hir incredible spooge.

Ashley fell back onto the couch, Marshall still thrashing and moaning as hir cock spurted and gushed, flooding his body with cum. His stomach grew and grew as shi emptied hir heavy balls into him. Hir balls churned as they hung over the side of the couch, resting on the floor against hir calves and feet.

Daniel stood up now, wobbling unsteadily on his feet, his rock hard erection spurting and drooling cum. He stroked it in his paws as his eyes feasted on the immense herm and the swollen body of his boyfriend, still wrapped around hir impossible maleness. His cock jerked and grew as he stroked himself, still fingering his nipples as he did. He looked down at himself and gasped in surprise when he realized his chest was starting to swell and grow outwards - that the reason his nipples felt so sensitive was because he was growing breasts!

He didn't wonder at the changes wracking his body for too long, though, as pleasure swamped his sensing, driving any fear and doubt from his mind, replacing it with the intense feelings of pleasure and lust he felt for his boyfriend and Ashley. He groaned as his cock swelled again, growing larger and larger. His paw couldn't fit around the girth and his balls felt so full and heavy... he grasped them in both paws and gasped as he felt them pulse with cum and desire. He stroked them, spreading his legs a little as he did... and discovered the other major change affecting his body.

Behind his large ballsac, a warm, inviting female slit glistened, dripping with need. He moaned as his finger ran along the edge, and realized that he was becoming more than male, more than female - becoming like Ashley. The thought sent shivers through him as his breasts and cock swelled.

Marshall, meanwhile, was gurgling and whining as Ashley pulled him down by the hips with hir paws, forcing hirself deeper and deeper. Shi purred at him happily, an expression of happiness and pleasure crossing hir face. As shi glanced over at the incredibly aroused Daniel, playing with his new breasts and cock, shi purred even louder and an extra thick jolt of cum hit Marshall, making him cry out.

Ashley's breasts continued to drip milk as hir cock pulsed and throbbed inside Marshall. Shi ran hir paws over his chest, feeling the beginnings of his own breasts there. Wanting him to discover what was happening to him, shi rolled to hir side and started to pull out of his body, making him cry out and moan. Hir thick cock pulled out and pulled out, seemingly never-ending, until finally, with a loud, slick "Ëœpop,' shi pulled free from his body, sending another wave of cum over him as shi did. He lay there, breathing hard, trying to recover as his hugely swelled belly jiggled.

Daniel saw hir approach him and moaned, pressing against hir hard. Ashley's cock was so big that it was spearing upwards through hir breasts by now. Hir breasts were each as large as car tires, probably larger, but stayed firm and taut. Daniel's breasts were only a quarter hir size, but growing much more rapidly. The new herm's cock swelled as shi pressed hirself to Ashley, moaning and groaning as they kissed hotly. Ashley's leaking breasts overwhelmed hir, and as Daniel's cock pressed up against hir own, shi came hard for the first time as a hermaphrodite. Shi sprayed a huge amount of cum, hir cockhead twitching and spasming as shi nearly fell over.

Ashley grinned as Daniel came and purred loudly, loud rumbles that vibrated both of them. Shi pushed hir onto hir back, then rolled hir over and kneeled between hir legs, wanting to bury hirself in the attractive lion again. Shi let out a squeal of happiness as shi discovered Daniel's new orifice.

"Ooh, I just can't wait to try this out!" shi said happily, using both paws to aim hir giant cock at the entrance to Daniel's femmesex.

Daniel groaned as shi felt the feline's cock start to push against hir. It felt so huge, so big, so thick and full of power... hir cock, having just came a few minutes ago, came again, hard, as hir femmesex felt its walls start to spread. Hir bloated belly, still full from hir previous fucking, held hir up off the floor as Ashley quickly started to fuck hir, shoving hir meaty shaft deeply inside the lion easily. Shi moaned as shi did, a burst of precum lubricating the lion's walls, before shi started to buck in and out easily. Hir enormous breasts pressed down against the lion's back, helping hir get the leverage shi needed to really fuck the lion hard.

Hir cock shoved so far up the lion's body it was a visible bulge, right up to his chest. The cock that Ashley'd grown was twice as thick as hir thighs, thicker than hir waist even, and almost as tall as shi was.

Daniel's cock surged in length as the cat tried to hilt in hir. It pushed up between hir rapidly growing breasts, making hir moan loudly. Hir breasts started to leak milk, wetting the floor and the fur around hir new mammaries. Shi squirmed backwards, trying to push more and more of that huge shaft into hir willing, supple body.

Behind them, Marshall was discovering the effects on his body as well. Also no longer male, the panda was growing extra organs as well. The panda, however, was developing not one, but two sets of breasts. He'd fed off of so much breast milk, then received such a large load of cum, that his body was compensating by growing two incredible pairs of breasts, each with a huge nipple that slowly dribbled milk down the panda's lightly colored fur. Hir cock throbbed in need as it too swelled, though not as quickly as Daniel's. Shi groaned as shi felt hir new clit, hir huge balls, hir throbbing cock, hir four quivering, taut breasts... shi came hard, shooting cum twice hir own body length as shi cried out in pleasure. Like Daniel, shi was too wrapped up in pleasure to care about the changes ravaging hir body.

Daniel cried out again and again as the massive feline fucking him hilted in his body. He could feel hir shaft pushing up nearly to his throat, but he felt no pain, only wonderful, mind-blowing pleasure. As he felt Ashley start to cum again, he gurgled. Cum started to drip out his muzzle as the calico filled him so full it had nowhere to go but his balls, breasts, and throat. His balls swelled hugely, spreading his legs further apart. The cat fucking him purred as shi grew, enjoying the view as hir thick cock disappeared into the tight lion's wonderfully warm femmesex. Shi felt like she could just stay there and cum forever.

Shi just about did, until shi felt paws on hir breasts again. Marshall rejoined them, full breasts still growing, developing. The four breasts, uniformly huge in size, rivaled even Ashley's in that department. They coated the panda's fur with milk as shi gasped, moaning and pressing hirself to the calico. Marshall's thick cock, big as hir lithe leg, rubbed against Ashley's side as the calico wrapped an arm around hir fellow herm, pulling hir close. They kissed hard as shi shifted hir hips, moving hir cock inside of Daniel.

Daniel gurgled again, his whole body swelling and growing as cum flowed out of his throat and cock. His rump leaked even more spooge as Ashley started to piston hir hips again, forcing more and more cum into the lion's rump. Hir balls dragged on the floor by now, immense in size and volume.

They continued that way the entire night, pleasure building and receding but always present as they pleasured themselves and each other as best they could. The three only stopped when the dim lights of the morning sun peeked in through the apartment's small windows.

Marshall rolled over and groaned. His eyes flashed open as he remembered the night before, what had happened. Frantic, he looked down at his own body, dimly noticing that Daniel's head was resting on his thighs.

Nothing. No breasts, no huge cock, no large muscles and swinging testicles... he was disappointed, he realized. It was such a delicious dream.

But if it was a dream, he thought to himself. Then what's all this stuff dried into my fur? And on the couch, and the floor, and walls... and... and...

He looked around him. Next to him, Ashley and Daniel were lying limp, tangled up in each other. Daniel's head rested on his thighs. Neither appeared any different - at first.

When he shook his boyfriend awake, he realized that the lion was slightly fuller looking - hips a bit wider, a little more muscle mass, and his chest was slightly rounded. He looked back down at himself and noticed the same things - that his body was slightly changed, more feminine. His already narrow waist and flairing hips were even more so now. Cautiously, he reached a paw between his legs and shuddered when his paw touched his small femmesex.

Ashley and Daniel were both waking up now, each taking into account their situation. They looked curiously at the apartment, bemused. Ashley stood up and swung her hips a little, looking down at the small sheath and testicles that hung on her hips. Her full breasts were plumper and more taut than the night before.

"So that's what it feels like," she said to Daniel, who was running his paw between his legs, confusion written on his features as he realized the changes were permanent.

"Well, what now?" Marshall asked. "I mean, do we have to go to the hospital or something?"

"I need a drink," Daniel said. "This is way too strange."

"That's it!" Ashley snapped her fingers. "That's what it was! The alcohol I drank last night! I wasn't supposed to, but something must have gone weird with my chemistry or something... I mean... what else could it have been?"

"So why do we look normal now, then? Well, almost normal," Daniel said, correcting himself.

Marshall sat down heavily on the couch, grimacing as his matted fur squelched into the couch. "I think I need a shower. And that this apartment needs some cleaning."

"I bet that if we drink alcohol, we'll all become the same as we were last night," Ashley said. "I mean, I'm just guessing, but..."

"Well," Daniel said with a smile. "We'll find out tonight, won't we?"

Marshall grinned. "Dibs on first shower!"

Ashley sighed. "Hope my couch isn't ruined... it's supposed to be fluid-resistant."

"Don't worry," Daniel said. "We'll test it out again tonight."