Topic: Transform or Dare: Congenital D*ckhead Jennifer - by Dayn

Source: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt … /full.html

Re: Transform or Dare: Congenital D*ckhead Jennifer - by Dayn

Transform or Dare?

Everyone knew about the town curse. Or at least, one version of it anyway. It came up in whispers, notes passed between high school girls, writing on the bathroom wall at the local single's bar and the occasional mass e-mail sent out from an anonymous address. Most thought it was bullshit. After all, every town has a legend, right? This one just tended to be a little...unique.

Regardless of personal opinions, the stories were never stamped out entirely. Just as the latest batch of teens had all but forgotten the tales of the generation before them, strange things would begin to happen in the town of Glendale, and the rumors would heat up again and spread like wildfire....

Jennifer Smith hopped on a single bare foot as she struggled to pull a long white sock up her left leg. She wore only a short yellow and green skirt, her school colors, and a pink bra which clung tightly to her ample young bosom, as she bounded through the large house.

"Martha!" she shouted. "Martha, have you seen my cheerleader top?" She glanced around the hall as she headed towards the kitchen. "Uh, and my other sock?"

"Martha, are you listening to me?"

The kitchen was empty.

"Shit!" She had forgotten it was Martha's day off. What did a maid need a day off for anyway? Like she had a life.

"I swear to God, the world hates me sometimes," Jennifer muttered, feeling herself pout as she began to search the room for her tennis shoes. "And where are my undies, anyway?" She thought about it for a moment. Wouldn't the boys just love it if she went without them today? Her frown became a smirk as she imagined all the high school boys' jeans suddenly becoming way too tight for comfort. After all, she was a senior this year. There wasn't a boy alive at East Hampton who didn't want her.

The phone rang beside her. She was about to call out for Martha to answer it, then stopped herself, cursing again. "Shit." Then she picked it up, in case it was one of her friends, and answered curtly, "Hello?"

"Is this Jennifer Smith?"

"Duh! Who's this?" She didn't recognize the guy's voice, but it sounded too high in pitch to be anyone she'd ever date, let alone talk to.

"Kyle Perkins," the voice answered. "Do you know who I am?"

"Eww, no! You sound like a total freak!"

He tried to say something else, but she cut him off. "Look loser, I'm already totally late, and I can't find my undies or my other sock, so why don't you just get to the point, okay?"

"Actually, I just wanted to let you know that I'm the freshman you and your friends pants last week at school, before I ask you a question."

She giggled, remembering. "Yeah? And what's that?"

"Transform or Dare?"

Jennifer's heart froze in her chest. "W-what did you say?"

The line was cold. She could only hear faint breathing coming from the other end.

This couldn't be real, could it? Of course not. She didn't believe in hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. That was stupid. Stupid or not, though, one thing her friend told her rang through her mind, "If you don't choose one or the other in less then a minute, you have to take both!"

And that was the town curse. Someone had laid it out for her at a sleep over once when she was fourteen. It was a game, started who knows how long ago, by who knows who? Yes, a game. But unlike its weaker counter part 'Truth or Dare,' this game had power! Whoever's turn it was could ask anybody, anyone, the question: "Transform or Dare," the question Jennifer herself had just been asked. Then they had to choose, "One or the other, or you get both!" Dare was relatively
simple, once selected the person asking could dare you to do anything and you had to do it! The magic, the curse, made you, no matter how much you don't want to. Transform was even weirder. It effected your being; the thing that you are rather than your immediate actions. If you pick that one, the person asking gets to turn you into anything they want. They can change small things, like aspects of your personality, or the whole package, such as turning you into a toad. Or so the
theory went. The actual limits of the curse was highly debated among the local residents who believed in its power. In any case, after the choice is made and the spell completed, it becomes the next person's turn. So, suddenly, the one who was cursed becomes the one who wields the magic, allowing the cycle to continue endlessly, with the power passing on from one person to the next, resting only occasionally when someone chooses not to take their turn.

But that was all nonsense, wasn't it? Jennifer glanced up at the clock. Her minute was almost up. Panicked, she took a deep breath and said...

*CDS

Jennifer get's an unknown disease

Frozen with shock more than anything that someone would call her and use the town curse....real or not, Jennifer could only say the first thing that came to mind. "........Who is this and how did you get this number?"

The voice on the other end chuckled a bit and simply said "Not important...5...4...3...2..."

"No wait! I choose..."

"Ah ah ah....too late. Now it looks like I get to have a bit of fun with you. You see Jen....karma can be quite the force, and it's never a good idea to call any one thing with that much power a 'bitch'. So, here's what I'm thinking...for your transformation, we're going to do something light, but devastating and impactful, we're going to introduce a new disease into the world! You'll start hearing about it in a week or so, but it'll be fairly rare....such that you're going to be the only person with it in three states. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but I have the information written down here. For the dare.....I simply dare you not to hate the condition. You can get back at me eventually, if you're still sore about it, but I'll be taking a two month vacation starting tomorrow. Have fun Jen, and remember...you brought this on yourself."

With that, the line went dead, and Jennifer could do nothing else but put her phone down. A new disease? What kind of crazy...bullshit story was that?! "It's a good thing that curse is just a bunch of superstitious nonsense...as if a person could just decide to do something like that." With her mind settled, she finished getting dressed and headed out to catch the bus before she was late...again.

*After one week...

A little information...

The rest of the week passed by as normal for the most part for Jennifer: boring classes through the week, a lay from her boyfriend on Tuesday, cheer practice every other day....it wasn't until after practice on Thursday that Jen felt a little...off. She didn't feel bad really, just that when she got home, there was a feeling of something caught in her throat...like a mouth full of phlem when you're sick with the flu or something. She started coughing lightly to try and loosen it, even drinking some of her mom's hot tea....but nothing seemed to get rid of it.

Finding some cold medicine in the bathroom, she took a couple pills and went ahead with her homework. Couldn't stay a cheerleader with poor grades, even with an amazing body the guys fought over. For the rest of the night though, she gave little coughs and tried to clear her throat many times. At dinner, her mother and martha were convinced she was sick, and scheduled a doctors appointment for her in the morning. "Great...well, I guess it means I get to skip first class...*cough*"

Morning came and to the doctors office they went for what seemed like a routine checkup. Jen was bored to tears already, and was on her phone most of the time in the waiting room. Once she was finally called, and the doctor could take a look at her...there seemed to be nothing wrong. No swelling, no visible irritation, not even any congestion. "Strange....usually even an allergic reaction has SOME sort of signs....but I can't find anything wrong. Take this to the counter and keep an eye on it, your next appointment is in a week, gratis of course."

The perscription was for an extra strength cough suppressant, and Jen simply rolled her eyes as they left. At school though, Jen started hearing strange murmurings from groups huddled around phones. Apparently there was an emergency news report of some strange new sickness in a few cases around the world. The last week or two, people have been coughing with no relief in sight, with seemingly no other symptoms. People feeling ill are advised to see a doctor as soon as possible while more information was gathered.

Jen touched her own throat briefly, before shaking it off....there was no way her coughing was related...right?

*The next few days...

That itchy feeling...

Having had the weekend to herself and her friends, Jen decided to hit the mall, despite her little coughs. Her friends didn't let it go unnoticed though. "Guys, relax...I already went to the doc's and got something for it, should be gone in a couple days." With a couple skeptical looks, the cheer squad went around the mall for the day.

Occasionally, Jen reached a hand up to her neck and gave a little scratch, a feeling not unlike getting bit by a mosquito persisting for a few hours. It actually got worse by the time she got home for the day, the skin feeling raw...but at the same time soft and a little loose. Deciding she wasn't going to get much relief, she made a small icepack and held it there until it was time for bed.

The next morning, Jen woke to a strange taste in her mouth and only a slightly itchy neck. Getting up to take care of her morning routine, she idly noticed a small dark mark where she'd been scratching. "Huh...must be where that mosquito got me....hate those things." She gave it a light scratch and groggily went back to her room, absently scratching a new spot on the underside of her left breast.

For the rest of her Sunday morning, she spent most of her time checking social media and rubbing her neck, the spot feeling a little strange....almost too soft. It was there she saw another of those news bulletins about the weird cough. They found someone who was a bit further along, but corroborated the earlier symptoms. They were talking to the camera, but there was a little bit of a clear fluid coming out of the corner of their mouth, almost like drool. They excused themself for a moment, and gave a large cough away from the camera, a large, wet....something coming away in a napkin. What got Jen's attention though, was how his neck skin seemed to be folding on itself...along with a few hairs that were far too thick, and way out of place for that particular location of the body.

She turned off the video and started rubbing her own neck again in worry....before she confidently dismissed what her body was telling her, and went about her day.

*Later that night...

That's not supposed to be there.

The Lazy sunday went by pretty much as one would expect: Sleepy morning, followed by lazy afternoon, into a quiet evening dreading the next school day. The whole day though Jennifer continued to rub at her neck, and scratch the new spot under her breast that she dismissed as a sleepy thought. The skin there was red and irritated as well, but instead of waiting a whole day, around lunchtime, Jen found that the spot had turned dark like the one on her neck. "That's....too fast for a mosquito..." She did her best to ignore it till after dinner though, when it just became too much, and she had to scratch it again.

Once her relief was found, she checked the spot to see if she might have cut herself or something, but what she saw....confused her a bit. The black spot was now sticking out of her skin a little bit...so naturally, she grabbed a pair of tweezers and pulled it out. It fel very much like plucking a stray hair...and that's what it looked like, just much shorter and...thicker. The images in the video from earlier came to her mind, and a brief thought crossed her. "Maybe I should go back to the Doc's sooner......Nah, this is just a....scab or something, I'll be fine."

With that thought, she gave a couple light coughs and bedded down for the night...

*Over the next week...

Things go from subtle to weird.

The next morning, Jen woke up with the same taste in her mouth as yesterday, despite brushing before bed last night. As well, the itch had gone down in scale, but spread to a couple of new spots. Cursing whatever was causing the itch, Jen got up and headed to the bathroom to get dressed and start her day. In the mirror, she caught herself rubbing her neck again....but it seemed a little swollen....like her neck was somehow a bit thicker. She also caught site of a dried bit of drool on her lip corner, which she quickly cleaned up.

After getting dressed, and concealing the itchy spots as best she could, Jen headed for school like normal...like everything was normal....

Over the course of the next week though, she would come to discover that her days were anything but normal. Day after day, her neck skin felt looser and looser, while her neck itself continued to feel thicker. The black spots continued to spread slowly, despite her best efforts to pluck the small 'hairs', and the taste in her mouth persisted, even after eating and brushing.

It wasn't until Wednesday, that she was actually starting to worry, as another news report video was circulating the school. The guy from the last report, who was now known as patient zero, had continued to rapidly decline in health...and appearance. His chest had swollen a large amount, and strangely, his nipples had disappeared. The hairs from before had multiplied wildly, and now covered a good portion of his chest and upper belly. His face though...that was what had caused Jen to gasp when she saw it....The mans mouth below the nose, had swollen an incredible amount, and had pushed forward a bit. His mouth had begun to turn vertically, and there was a clear fluid dripping from his mouth whenever he spoke.

It was after the interview, that Jen wasn't exactly paying attention to, that the newscaster made a small announcement. "Due to the nature of this sickness, and where examiners are predicting it's heading, we will not be able to show further visual progression of this new condition, but scientists have found a name for it: C.D.S. Or, Congenital, Dickhead, Syndrome. So far, only about twelve cases have been reported worldwide, with that number expected to grow. Doctors are advising anyone experiencing coughing, fatigue, unusual itchiness, or a stiff neck, to report to your physician immediately."

Jen couldn't believe what she was hearing....she absently rubbed at the loose skin on her neck as if it would start telling her answers, but all she got were some strange looks from her fellow students. Realizing that she might be thought of as having this...CDS, she ran from school and started heading home...she'd make up some sort of story to tell her mother later.

Over the next day, Jen began to experience more and more of her alarming new symptoms, including more itchy spots and more hairs. They actually began to hurt as she plucked them, noticing that they were starting to get longer....She couldn't wait until the morning for her checkup...

*Jennifer goes to the appointment...

Confirming the bad news.

The next morning, Jen woke up with a groan, and a strange gurgling sound in her throat. Leaning up away from her pillow, she coughed a few times in an attempt to clear it, forcing up a glob of...something. Rushing to the bathroom, she didn't notice the wet spot on her pillow, near where her mouth was...

Once in the bathroom, and having spit up a large, clear glob of what seemed like spit, Jen did her business and took stock of herself. The hairs had returned, just like every morning, though today there was something different about her neck. Poking it a bit, it was definitely thicker, but the skin around her chin had started to bunch up...like there was too much of it. Rubbing the area, that was indeed what it seemed like, as the skin moved and stretched a little bit.

Things were starting to look bad for the once gorgeous captain of the cheer squad....she didn't want to believe she had this new disfiguring disease...but signs were all pointing in that direction.

In an hour or so, Jen got into the car with her mother for her follow up appointment, the ride making her nervous about what the Doc would say. For the first time in many years, Jennifer was truly nervous, and it showed in the waiting room. Other patients kept looking in her direction and whispering, causing her to try and turn this way or that to avoid their gaze. Try as she might though....she....couldn't hate what was apparently happening.

After an couple hours of tests and questions, the Doctor came back with a sullen expression. "It is unfortunate that I have to tell you this Ms. Smith....but it appears as though you have somehow contracted CDS. We don't know how or why, and there is effectively no treatment, as it's such a new disease. The best I can do is prescribe any pain medication for what you might experience. Another option is for me to recommend you to a higher physician...one with more equipment and funding, to see if they can help you. Whatever you decide to do, I'd also like to make a request that you report and document any and all changes and experiences....for further development and understanding of course. You don't have to, if you're not comfortable, but it may help develop a cure, or just be reassurance for anyone else who gets it."

*Jen accepts making a diary...

Making it feel real...

Being unable to hate what was happening to her...and others around the world, Jen gave a heavy sigh, and seemed to resign herself to her fate. "Fine...I'll....keep a log, or diary. Just....tell me when there's even a slight chance this can be fixed, please!" The Doctor nodded and started setting up weekly appointments wit Jen, getting her anything she needed in order to make the whole process as comfortable as possible.

Her mother was almost in tears on the way home, after hearing about Jen's condition, promising to do whatever she could for her little girl. Being the teenager she was though, the first thing Jen did was lock herself in her room...and start crying on her bed. After having fallen asleep again, she noticed a wet spot on the bed near her mouth, which also brought attention to the now dried spot on her pillow. "Ugh...I'm gonna need a mask or something if this keeps up.....and what am I gonna do for school? for the cheer squad?!" Dark thoughts of them laughing at their new 'mascot' came to mind, which set her off for another small session of tears.

Later on in the day, Jennifer decided to start the diary, thinking it might help take her mind off the less friendly places it had been.
After scratching a couple new spots, and getting a strangely...pleasant feeling from rubbing her neck, she started writing.

"Dear Diary.....no, that's lame....even though this is supposed to be more personal than anything. Anyway, My name is Jennifer Smith, I'm an eighteen year old senior in high school....and I have C.D.S. CDS is a new disease that no one knows anything about, aside from their imagination, and it stands for Congenital Dickhead Syndrome....you can probably guess why. My Doctor asked that I start writing my changes down, so it might help development of a cure...or something....at least I'm hoping it's a cure. Also...I don't know how personal I should get. I mean...I should write everything, right? for science and junk? But..."

Jen started looking down again, before she shook herself out of it and continued writing. "Right....anyway, I guess I should put down what's already different. So far, I've been coughing lightly....it feels like there's constantly something clogging my throat. I've got really itchy spots along my chest and shoulders....sometimes my neck as well. If that wasn't enough, it seems like every itchy spot is a....hair growing in. I've taken to plucking them but...there might be too much to handle soon. My neck seems much thicker than it used to be, having a bit more give when I put a finger to it....not only that, but just today, the skin seems to be bunching up....I really hope that's not what I think it is. I guess the last thing for today is that...I've....well....been coughing up a clear fluid. It doesn't smell or anything, it's just....clear. That's all for now, I'll put more in as it happens."

*Week three...

Next week at the Doctors...

Now that Jen had accepted the fact that she had this new condition, very little seemed to have changed over coming week. Well.....unless you count the strange looks and murmurs at school, how some students were talking behind her back, and how she'd been 'benched' from the cheer squad. She didn't even bother looking through the internet to see if any of the other recorded cases had progressed, not wanting anything to do with what she was becoming.

Friday morning was when things started to hit home, as after she cleaned up the towel she'd started putting on her pillow, she got an odd sensation in her neck. As was habit now, she went to the bathroom to take stock of any changes, and gasped at what she saw. The loose skin around her neck had gotten so thick, it bunched up around her chin and almost threatened to cover more of her head. Pulling on it a little, it was confirmed that it was all a sort of covering. Not only that, but Jen's nipples seemed to have pulled a vanishing act, the small clusters of nerves nowhere to be seen. Her areola had also seemingly lost some definition, fading a bit and spreading outward more...like it was just becoming more breast tissue.

Jennifer groaned and got dressed once she was done, the doctor would probably confirm in more detail what her current changes meant. As she had become used to, rubbing the skin on her neck seemed to calm her down a little bit, if for no other reason than it felt good, and that was pretty much what she did on the way to the office.

Once there, the Doctor did in fact confirm that Jen had grown a layer of foreskin around her neck. She would need to take care in washing it now, as dirt and molted skin could become trapped in the folds...as well as other things that he was polite not to mention. On a more overall examination, he gently examined her breasts and the recent changes there, but couldn't give a precise answer...as no one else had advanced too far there. They shared a look though that said all she needed....they were going to be a pair of testicles at some point.

Not wanting to face the other students today, Jen decided to stay home......perhaps wanting to get her room ready for what will eventually come.

*Jen gets an admirer...

Skulking in the shadows.

(This is more to establish that Jennifer won't be alone soon.)

At School Friday, one of the members of the cheer squad was waiting by the buss area to walk Jen to class. She hadn't been particularly interested in the captain before....at least until a week ago, when rumors began to spread that she had CDS. Rachel was a fiery redhead, who wore piercings like she was making a statement, though kept them out during practice and games. She also had a reputation around school as being one of the 'hungriest sluts' imaginable.

That wasn't true though....She just had a healthy libido! If anyone actually took the time to get to know her, they'd find she had a sweet, caring side too. In any case, she waited and waited around the loading zone....but Jen didn't seem to be coming today. "Hmm....maybe I'll drop by sometime to see how she's doing..."

*Week four...

Getting used to things...

Over the next week, Jennifer had some things to get used to....mainly putting an absorbent towel down where she slept, due to her new 'drool', as well as accepting the fact that the hairs along her chest and shoulders were....pubes. She was still plucking them, though more gently now, but each day it was getting more and more tedious.

Along the way, her areola had completely vanished, leaving her to lament the loss of her most prized assets. They still looked and felt like breasts, but that would change soon enough.

After class on wednesday, Jen decided to go shopping for some heavier support bras, and possibly some more modest clothing....something to cover up her neck and other changes. Though at the same time, she couldn't help but get a low-cut top that more showed off the area instead.

Thursday morning was quite strange, as she woke up to a stiff feeling in her neck, and an incredible urge to just....masturbate. Try as she might, there was no way to quell the urge, but to get it over with. Grabbing her favorite vibrator, Jen got to work on herself...playing with her folds, rubbing the vibrator against her clit....nothing seemed to push her over that edge though. At least until she started rubbing her stiff neck. The excess folds of skin had tightened up just a little, enough that she could feel the thickness underneath with every stroke. While not entirely unexpected, a little clear fluid began to dribble from the corner of her mouth as well...until she finally achieved release down below.

After cleaning herself up, she had to come to terms that...she had just given her neck a pseudo hand job....and hadn't thought twice bout it.

Friday, she went to the Doctor as normal, and all he could really do was document her changes and make some suggestions to make her personal life a little more comfortable.

*Jennifer get's a visitor...

Introducing a new 'friend'

After class on Friday, Jen wanted nothing to do with anyone. She was no longer allowed near the cheer squad, students that used to look up to her now thought of her as some kind of freak or degenerate....even her so called 'friends' had abandoned her! Laying on her bed and staring at the ceiling...her thoughts started to turn to dark places. She didn't hate the disease or what it had done to her life.....these were just normal teenage thoughts once one had been ostracized from normal, high school society.

A knock on her door broke her out of her misery though, followed by a call from her mother. "Jennifer! You have someone here to see you....a miss....Rachel?" Wait, Rachel? from the cheer squad? What would she.....oh....of course she would.

Getting dressed again, Jen headed downstairs and walked to the doorway, opening it and inviting the girl inside. "Hi Rachel.....what do you want?" "Wow....not exactly in the best mood eh? I kind of figured, what with the day you've had and all. I came by to....see how you were doing?" Jen blinked at her for a moment, then looked like she was going to yell...then started to chuckle darkly. "How I'm doing? Oh I'm just great! I got ditched by my so called friends, everyone at school thinks I'm a freak for getting this disease, the cheer squad are just thrilled now that 'queen bitch' is gone....I'm just great! Oh yeah, did I mention my head is TURNING INTO A DICK?!?!" After yelling, she had a small coughing fit, which she had to wipe away the trace of afterwards.

"Yeah....I knew you had it rough today.....that's why I'm here, to see if you wanted to talk or anything." After that, Jen DID get a little angry, "Talk? No, I know exactly why you're here....the thought of cock just does it for you, no matter what the case right? My head and neck just one big throbbing shaft, my tits turned to balls, big and swollen....yeah, just talk....right." She sounded defeated afterwards, and started heading upstairs.

At least until she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, pulling her close to the redhead. "I did just want to talk, but you obviously aren't in the mood. I'll come by another time..." And with that, Rachel grabbed her things and headed out the door, leaving Jen to feel like...well....a real dick.

*Week Five...

Messy mornings.

On monday of all days, during the start of the fifth week of her progression CDS, Jennifer awoke to a startling sensation. Instead of the usual leak that she'd just started to get accustomed to, her throat felt clogged...like she was sick....but this was actually blocking her airways! She rushed to the bathroom in a panic and began to try and clear it. Coughing wasn't working though, and trying to throw up barely moved anything...so she did the only other thing she could think of, and that she dreaded....she began to rub her neck quickly. The feeling was rather alien, but...it did feel pretty good. She could feel her neck wanting to do...something, as well as felt her heart rate increasing a bit...until finally... "Glk...bleh!....*pant pant*...what the...hell...was....oh."

Jennifer stared into the now slightly messy sink, and at the thing she had just spit up. It was a glob of something, either mucus or..worse, thick white in color, and distinctly smelled of...semen. Jen had just spit up her first bit of ejaculate. "Oh god, eww eww EWW!!" Wanting nothing more to do with this whole situation, she quickly ran the water over it and got it to flow down the sink...only for it to clog a moment later.

After spending most of the morning unclogging her sink, Jen was feeling mortified, enough so that she called in to the school and said she would not be coming in today. They were understanding, since the staff knew of her condition, and would have homework sent her way. That was one thing Jen would be glad not to have after this was all over....but then, she probably wouldn't be seeing much of anything anyway.

The rest of the week was actually much like Monday, Jen waking up to smaller globs of her new semen, and other changes as well. Her hair had begun to recede, as well as her ears beginning to shrink away. By her appointment friday, she barely had holes for ears anymore.

*Week Six...

Getting a helping hand...or two.

The sixth week was a little more unnerving than the others, as early on, Jennifer had felt even more strange around her jaw area. One morning in the middle of the week, she awoke to find that her chin was rather swollen...and a little soft. Her breasts had all but disappeared as well, at least in their previous function. Her nipples and areola were gone now, only slightly dark spots to show they were there before. Instead, the skin of her breasts had loosened a little and become a little thicker, the sparse hairs from before growing in a much wider area.

The more she looked at herself in the mirror each morning, the more she just saw a malformed penis in her future. At one point, Jennifer had broken down and cried herself to sleep the night before, only to announce that she wouldn't be coming to classes anymore the next day. What truly surprised her though, was when Rachel came by Thursday morning.

Answering the door, Jen gave her the skeptical look she had last time, but didn't feel the energy to be mean. "Oh....come in if you want..." Jen left the door open and went to the kitchen to make something to eat. Having had her throat blocked most of the time now, solid food was fairly hard...so she's gotten used to eating things like oatmeal. Rachel followed her in and sat down at the table. "So....I hear you won't be going to school anymore....is that because of the whole cock thing? or....you just don't want to deal with the looks."

Jen had to think about it for a moment, before sitting down across from her. "A little of both I guess....CDS has pretty much....changed what I thought my life would be, and having people stare or call me a freak doesn't help things..." Rachel nodded thoughtfully, "I suppose so, but you know, there's nothing wrong with appreciating a nice dick. Don't look at me like that! Just because I like sex, doesn't mean I can't be empathetic...I mean how many other people have you gotten visits from?" Jen could count that number on less than her fingers...Rachel had been the only one to stop by, or even talk to her, besides her mother and physician. "I think....a little change in scenery would do you some good though. There's some supplies you'll be needing soon right? Why don't we take my car and go to the mall? We can get your stuff there, and maybe pick out something for you to wear, just to feel a little more normal. Though....I think you might want to...shave a bit. I could help...if you want me to."

Jen couldn't believe her almost non-existant ears....Rachel wanted to take her out shopping?! "No. No way. I already feel awkward enough with what's going on, I don't need total strangers to gawk at me too..." "Fine then, let me shave your pubes and stuff you in a turtleneck. Come on Jen, what's the worst that could happen? I promise, it'll just be a quick trip.....your supplies, a few tops, and then back here."

Jennifer was very uncomfortable about the idea...but then....maybe some normalcy would do her some good...

To be continued: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt … 43085.html