Topic: Transform or Dare: Jennifer the Human-Sexipede

Source: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt … /full.html

Re: Transform or Dare: Jennifer the Human-Sexipede

Transform or Dare?
added by T. Sins

Everyone knew about the town curse. Or at least, one version of it anyway. It came up in whispers, notes passed between high school girls, writing on the bathroom wall at the local single's bar and the occasional mass e-mail sent out from an anonymous address. Most thought it was bullshit. After all, every town has a legend, right? This one just tended to be a little...unique.

Regardless of personal opinions, the stories were never stamped out entirely. Just as the latest batch of teens had all but forgotten the tales of the generation before them, strange things would begin to happen in the town of Glendale, and the rumors would heat up again and spread like wildfire....

Jennifer Smith hopped on a single bare foot as she struggled to pull a long white sock up her left leg. She wore only a short yellow and green skirt, her school

colors, and a pink bra which clung tightly to her ample young bosom, as she bounded through the large house.

"Martha!" she shouted. "Martha, have you seen my cheerleader top?" She glanced around the hall as she headed towards the kitchen. "Uh, and my other sock?"

"Martha, are you listening to me?"

The kitchen was empty.

"Shit!" She had forgotten it was Martha's day off. What did a maid need a day off for anyway? Like she had a life.

"I swear to God, the world hates me sometimes," Jennifer muttered, feeling herself pout as she began to search the room for her tennis shoes. "And where are my undies, anyway?" She thought about it for a moment. Wouldn't the boys just love it if she went without them today? Her frown became a smirk as she imagined all the high school boys' jeans suddenly becoming way too tight for comfort. After all, she was a senior this year. There wasn't a boy alive at East Hampton who didn't want her.

The phone rang beside her. She was about to call out for Martha to answer it, then stopped herself, cursing again. "Shit." Then she picked it up, in case it was one of her friends, and answered curtly, "Hello?"

"Is this Jennifer Smith?"

"Duh! Who's this?" She didn't recognize the guy's voice, but it sounded too high in pitch to be anyone she'd ever date, let alone talk to.

"Kyle Perkins," the voice answered. "Do you know who I am?"

"Eww, no! You sound like a total freak!"

He tried to say something else, but she cut him off. "Look loser, I'm already totally late, and I can't find my undies or my other sock, so why don't you just get to the point, okay?"

"Actually, I just wanted to let you know that I'm the freshman you and your friends pants last week at school, before I ask you a question."

She giggled, remembering. "Yeah? And what's that?"

"Transform or Dare?"

Jennifer's heart froze in her chest. "W-what did you say?"

The line was cold. She could only hear faint breathing coming from the other end.

This couldn't be real, could it? Of course not. She didn't believe in hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. That was stupid. Stupid or not, though, one thing her friend told her rang through her mind, "If you don't choose one or the other in less then a minute, you have to take both!"

And that was the town curse. Someone had laid it out for her at a sleep over once when she was fourteen. It was a game, started who knows how long ago, by who knows who? Yes, a game. But unlike its weaker counter part 'Truth or Dare,' this game had power! Whoever's turn it was could ask anybody, anyone, the question: "Transform or Dare," the question Jennifer herself had just been asked. Then they had to choose, "One or the other, or you get both!" Dare was relatively simple, once selected the person asking could dare you to do anything and you had to do it! The magic, the curse, made you, no matter how much you don't want to. Transform was even weirder. It effected your being; the thing that you are rather than your immediate actions. If you pick that one, the person asking gets to turn you into anything they want. They can change small things, like aspects of your personality, or the whole package, such as turning you into a toad. Or so the theory went. The actual limits of the curse was highly debated among the local residents who believed in its power. In any case, after the choice is made and the spell completed, it becomes the next person's turn. So, suddenly, the one who was cursed becomes the one who wields the magic, allowing the cycle to continue endlessly, with the power passing on from one person to the next, resting only occasionally when someone chooses not to take their turn.

But that was all nonsense, wasn't it? Jennifer glanced up at the clock. Her minute was almost up. Panicked, she took a deep breath and said...

*Human-Sexipede

The Human-Sexipede

Jenny rolled her eyes, “Transform” she said sarcastically.

“Oh well, in that case, you’ll transform into ‘the human-sexipede’” Kyle said matter-of-factly.

Jenny coughed in shock, “Excuse me?!”

“The next time a girl says your name you’ll both strip naked wherever you are, and get down on all fours. She’ll lie down with her ass in the air and with you behind her you’ll wrap your lips around her pussy and make her cum. When she has her orgasm your mouth will permanently fuse with her pussy and her body will change to match yours in age. You’ll find yourself crawling behind her, your mouth stuck to her pussy. The first girl your new other half asks for help will continue the chain, stripping naked and making you cum. When you do she will match your age and be permanently connected to your pussy by her mouth. This will continue every time the first girl asks for help until the 25th girl has been added to the chain.

Whenever anyone in the chain has an orgasm, all the others will feel it, and each of you will be able to understand the girl whose mouth is connected to their pussy when she talks, you’ll have to pass messages up the chain through each other.

You will never age and will be immune to diseases and injury and everyone in the chain but the first girl will get sustenance by making the girl in front of her cum, I’d say 3 meals a day would be enough. The girl at the front will still eat and the girl at the back will still need to use the bathroom.”

Jenny stood in horrified silence, it was the most grotesque thing she’d ever heard, and the level of detail this dweeby, creepy little freshmen was describing was beyond weird… it was genuinely scary!

“Oh and one more thing! You’ll forget this conversation and won’t understand what’s happening to you until after your mouth fuses with your first victims pussy. Have a great life as a girlipede”

The line went dead.

Jenny stood staring blankly for a few seconds before a loud buzzing noise brought her back to reality. It was the dial tone of her phone, pressed against her ear. She pulled it away from her head in confusion and looked down at it, “Was I going to call someone?” She asked herself, screwing up her nose and thinking. She hated when that happened, it was like walking into a room and forgetting what for.

Jenny shrugged, dropped the phone and rushed around the house for her missing clothes. Checking the time she gasped and raced out the door to school.

*Jenny runs into someone on her way out the door

Carol starts the chain

Jenny was rushing down her driveway when she heard a voice call out to her from next door.

“Good morning!”

It was the cheerful voice of her next-door neighbour Carol who waved over the fence as Jenny walked past. Carol was a housewife in her mid-twenties with stunning blonde hair and green eyes, Jenny saw her out on the street every day jogging, she seemed to spend a lot of her time exercising.

Jenny waved back and apologised as she kept walking, “Morning Carol, I’m really sorry but I can’t stop, I’m late for school!”

Carol smiled, “I can give you a lift if you’d like? I’m driving past the school this morning anyway!”

Jenny rushed over, “Really?! Thank you so much!”

“It’s no trouble Jenny, just let me lock the house” Carol said with a smile as she turned her back on the relieved cheerleader and locked her front door. Behind her, Jenny was absentmindedly slipping her shoes off her feet and dropping her bag on the hot brick of the driveway. As Carol locked up she slipped out of her own shoes and with one free hand was removing her running socks as well.

It wasn’t until jenny felt a strange breeze over her pussy that she realised she was bending over in her neighbour’s driveway, already barefoot with her hands dragging her skirt and panties down her legs. She looked up in panic to see Carol had turned around and was now standing on her doorstep naked from the waist up, her own eyes wide in surprise.

“Wha-wha-whats happening?!” Jenny gasped in panic as she realised she wasn’t in control of her body that was now hastily removing her cheerleading top and dumping it with the rest of her clothes on the driveway. Carol was removing her shorts and panties to leave her completely naked as Jenny’s hands unclasped her bra and discarded it.

“Jenny?! Jenny I don’t know what’s happening!” Carol said panicked, terrified and embarrassed about calling for help the two women found themselves dropping to their hands and knees. “Jenny!?” Carol said in panic as her body turned around and she found herself lowering her face to the ground, her nude ass high in the air and her knees apart to reveal her glistening pussy to the young teenager.

Unable to control herself Jenny crawled forward until her face was inches from her attractive neighbours shaved pussy. Her vision was filled with Carol’s naked ass, her head tipping back slightly to get up and under her neighbour Jenny felt her mouth drawn closer and closer. “Carol I don’t think I can stop mmmmph” Jenny said as she found her mouth clamp around Carol’s pussy.

Jenny gasped for air through her nose, she was panicking, why couldn’t she control her mouth?! She could feel her lips lovingly caressing and sucking around her neighbour’s soft pussy. Her tongue was lapping in long deep licks up and down the length of her neighbours slit. Trying to scream Jenny just found herself moaning causing Carol to squeal in arousal as vibrations shot through her body.

“Oh….oh god…. Oh no! .... Jenny! Oh god! ... Jenny!!” Carols voice was coming in shorter, faster gasps now as she approached her orgasm. Jenny felt her mouth eagerly licking with increased ferocity until, with a loud moan and gasping for air, Carol felt herself cumming on the sexy young cheerleader’s tongue.

Exhausted, Carol slumped, breathing heavily but semi-conscious, behind her the confused Jenny found with a shiver that control had returned to her body but she couldn’t seem to get away from her neighbour, she was stuck somehow.

A strange sensation washed over as Kyle’s curse took effect and the memory of the earlier phone call flooded back to Jenny’s confused mind.

*Carol wakes up and gets younger

Carol precisely matches Jennys age

Carol opened her eyes slowly, blinking and trying to focus on the strange shapes in her vision. As her mind slowly awoke she realised she was lying on her cheek looking across her front yard. Worse, the bright morning sunshine and the gentle breeze blowing across every inch of her skin told her she was naked. Carol lifted her head in panic as she remember what had just happened, she’d just been raped and assaulted by that slutty cheerleader from next door. She’d always been nice to Jenny, because Carol considered herself a good neighbour, but the girl was clearly sexually promiscuous. And now the slut had attacked her, raped her in her own front yard!

Carol tried to stand up but screamed when she felt something warm and wet wrapped around her pussy, holding her down. Looking back over her shoulder she realised the girl was still on her! Jenny had buried her face against her pussy, her long hair was brushing against Carols naked thighs and she could feel Jenny’s steady hot breathing through her nose washing across her buttocks. Carol started to scramble away from her lesbian rapist, kicking out behind her to try and get the girl off of her.

She screamed when she felt Jenny moaning into her pussy, sending an unwanted pleasurable tingle through her clitoris that was being firmly held somewhere inside Jenny’s mouth.

“Get off me you slut!” Carol shouted desperately, scrabbling around and trying to dislodge the teen. She started shaking herself violently but nothing she did would make Jenny let her go, her mouth seemed inhumanly attached to her and Carol couldn’t do anything to break free. She crawled in the direction of her keys to get back inside the house; Jenny crawled behind her, her mouth never once seemed to move from Carol’s pussy.

“Someone help me! Please! Get this freak off me!” Carol shouted desperately, but on her hands and knees she couldn’t see over her garden fences to see if anyone had heard her. Between her legs Jenny was moaning again, her mouth moving up and down and Carol could feel her tongue flicking and moving with her lips like she was talking into her. “Mmmmphmmmhphmmmphmmmph!”

Carol kicked out again as she crawled to her front door and lifted herself onto her knees, unlocking the front door and trying desperately to get away from Jenny and indoors to safety. Her crawling was interrupted by a strange tingle that spread throughout her nude body and Carol gasped as her fingers started to slim down in front of her eyes, her hands, arms followed and became more youthful. The small blemishes in her skin started to vanish as her body quickly grew increasingly youthful. Forgetting the girl behind her Carol started to panic about this new development instead.

“Oh my god!” She said to herself as she realised she was getting younger, her fingernails were suddenly painted purple and looking down herself she realised her toenails were the same colour, her legs taking on the youthful appearance she remembered from her teens. Her breasts perked up and became firmer and Carol shivered as her face returned to how it had been almost 10 years previously.

With a gasp Carol felt a strange prick on her left breast and in shock watched at the tattoo she’d had at 17, and had removed at 23 rapidly returned to her skin. The swirling abstract rose redrew itself across her skin, draping down the side of her breast. As soon as it had finished the tingling sensation stopped and Carol realised that her body had returned to look exactly as it did when she was 18 and a half years old… wait, wasn’t Jenny about that old?

*Someone heard Carols call for help

Third in the chain

Suddenly there was a light knock at the open door and Carol rolled onto her side protectively, covering her breasts with her hands and looking up at the shadow in the doorway.

“Hello?” Came a timid female voice.

Jenny, naked and trapped behind found herself forcibly rolled over sideways with Carol’s pussy. Her vision was full of her now much younger neighbour’s naked ass and she could do nothing but moan again into Carol’s pussy where it fused with her mouth.

The second they had fused Jenny had remembered the curse that Kyle had given her, but for some reason Carol still couldn’t understand her, so she found herself trapped, unable to speak, her mouth fused around her neighbours pussy, finding herself having to periodically swallow the inescapable mouthfuls of pussy juice Carol was producing. She tried to wave her hands out to whoever had knocked on the door to make them stop, to try to warn them but Carol’s desperate cries for help left Jenny feeling completely ignored and powerless.

“Oh! Please! Please help me!” Carol begged the figure desperately, making Jenny shake her head desperately in frustration.

‘No! no! no! Don’t ask for help!” Jenny cried, but her voice was lost in a muffled “mmmphmmphmmph” against Carol’s pussy. Carol shook as she felt Jenny’s mouth moving and toying with her again, she always took a long time to calm down after an orgasm and the moaning of her neighbour wasn’t helping with the tingling hypersensitivity of her slit.

The figure in the doorway moved into the shade of the house, revealing her UPS delivery uniform.

“I… I was just making a delivery next door… when I heard a cry for help” She said, stuttering nervously, trying not to look at the two naked teenagers who were obviously lesbian lovers. “I… um… I found the door open I thought someone might be in trouble… I um… I’m sorry to disturb”

“No! This slut attacked me! She’s done something to me… I… I’m younger again! And she won’t get off of me! Please! She won’t stop licking me! I’m not gay!!! I don’t want this please! Please help me!” Carol begged desperately, kicking out lightly at Jenny again. Jenny mewled as she felt her neighbours bare foot impact her breast, making her moan into her pussy again, which in turn made Carol moan.

It was then that Carol realised the young delivery girl had already removed her shoes and socks and was shimmying her shorts and panties down her legs.

“… what… what are you doing?!” Carol whimpered in horror.

“i… I don’t know… please… whats happening to me?! Why is this happening?!” The UPS girl said as she lifted her shirt over her head and quickly discarded. Now completely naked, she rounded on the pair of nude woman and crawled up behind Jenny.

Jennys eyes were wide open in horror as she realised what was happening, she was about to be sealed in the middle of the two of them, the middle link in a chain of moaning, whimpering naked women, all sharing orgasms because of the sick mind of a perverted freshman.

“No! You’re sick! No! Don’t! You pervert! Get off of her! Don’t do that! Oh my god no! No!” Carol was yelling again, kicking Jenny in her breast making her moan louder.

Jenny found herself unable to fight a feeling of lightness in her legs as she found them spreading wide apart on their own, she also found herself twisting so that while her head remained pulled sideways by the way Carol was lying, Jenny found she was involuntarily lifting her lower half onto her knees. Offering herself to the UPS girl doggy style.

As soon as she was in position she felt the poor doomed girls mouth against her pussy, her soft tongue working around and around in fast tight little circles, burying herself against Jenny’s pussy.
Carol gasped and moaned, her cries and pleas lost between sobs and sexual moans, Jenny found that her mouth was now being forced to exactly copy what the UPS girl was doing behind her. Every movement of the UPS girls tongue was mimicked by Jenny’s on Carols pussy until the pair of them were moaning, panting wrecks. The UPS girl was still moaning in confusion but was unable to do anything as she licked and sucked, pushing Jenny over the edge in another earth shattering climax.

The second Jenny found herself cumming, she felt Carol squirting and moaning again, as she shared their powerful orgasm, her eyes tightly closed in complete confusion and sexual bliss.
Unable to do anything the three women laid completely still, exhausted on the floor as the UPS girls mouth inescapably fused with Jenny’s Pussy.

*A police woman pulls up outside

Unusual change

As the girls were stuck a police woman came in, after recieving a nine one one call for disturbance. She knew Jenny, having suspended her liscense for outstanding parking tickets. She looked at her. "Jennifer Smith, I should've known something like this involved you. Now what are we going to do about you?"

As the officer got ready to try and seperate the three girls, she was already disrobing. To all their surprise, she was female, but she had more. She was a futa, but due to her being naturally born female still in the control of the curse. She found herself on her knees. "What is going on?" She asked her body moving closer to the UPS girl's pussy as Jenny had received an idea, but it would have to wait.

The officer was licking the girl's pussy as in a chain the others were doing the same, all moaning at the pleasure, the UPS girl already at Jenny's age, didn't change. However the officer was rock hard on her cock but kept eating out the other girl. Once the three came the officer's mouth was now fused to the girl's pussy, behind Jenny.

Carol looked down at Jenny and the others, giving up screaming for help. Jenny poked Carol's ass who looked at her. Jenny was pointing to Carol's stationary. Carol then grabbed it and handed it to Jenny, not sure why she was doing it.

Jenny wrote down the explaination of what had happened and gave it to Carol who read it. Carol looked at where Jenny's mouth would meet her skin and found nothing, No line to be a sign the two were apart. Carol was distrout as Jenny had pointed and wrote on the paper a number to call her friend, use the transform or dare on her, if she said dare she would dare her that she wouldn't be affected by the curse that Jenny is, and would come over.

Carol nodded and did so, calling Jenny's closest friend, Sammy, fortunately things went according to plan and Sammy was in deed on her way. But before Sammy Arrived her mother walked in seeing the site before her as the officer was deaging.

*mommy follows daughter

Mommy helps

Jen's mom returned home on her lunch break. As she was driving down she noticed a police car parked across the street from her neighbor. It wasn't a common occurrence in the neighborhood and she was a bit concerned and curious. As she pulled into her driveway she noticed Carol's front door was wide open which really was a shock. So she thought she'd check in with Carol before getting lunch and return to work.

As Trish was walking over she heard some strange sounds that sound like women moaning and crying along with a lot of thumping. She then noticed discarding clothing that looked like her daughter's and also Carol's. Alarm bells went off in her head and reached into her purse and got her taser out ready to use in a moments notice and approached with caution.

As Trish approached the steps she saw a discarded UPS uniform on the porch. Oh no they're in serious danger, she thought as she climbed the steps. Walking into the house there wasn't any sign of struggle but a few feet in there was an entire police uniform discarded. After seeing that Trish didn't know what to expect, and she only heard some quiet sobbing as she progressed. She turns the corner and is struck with utter shock at what she sees. The taser falls to the floor with a loud thud and Carol's head shoots up looking in the direction of the sound. Trish is sees 4 women with their heads buried in another's crotch all in a line with the 5 just laying there crying. It took a moment for Carol to process what is going on then notices Trish and Trish notices Carol.

"What are you doing Carol?!" Trish shouted. At that moment unable to look behind her Jen began to panic and think "NO! Please not Mom! Carol don't say it!", but all they could hear is what was some muffled sounds. "Trish?! It's not what it looks like. You know me, I would never have sex with another women let alone your daughter." Carol cries. "What?!" Trish screams as she looks closer to all at the other women laying there and immediately recognizes Jen behind Carol. "Jennifer Anne! You what are you doing young lady?!" Jen only shuffles about wrapping her arms around Carol's legs and what appears to be defiance as she muffles loudly into Carol's pussy eliciting a moan from Carol. "You let go of her this instant and get your ass home!" Trish yells with rage. "Trish she... Ahh!... Can't! Something happened ahhhnd her mouth is sealed to my pUoohhsy the same with the others." Carol moans. Trish is still red with rage but notices Carol's tear streaked face and she looks different. "That's absurd Carol. Now all of you get away from my daughter or you will be tased!" Trish orders. "Please Trish stop! If you don't believe me then look for yourself!" Carol pushed with her legs as she tried to move away from Jen, and there was a loud muffled squeal of pain as Carol's hips moved away from Jen's head while both Jen's lips and Carol's pussy lips were stretched. Carol winced in pain as she held her position for Trish to register what was going on. Trish looked intently and saw the bizarre stretching of flesh that should be lips on labia but was just plain skin going from Carol's groin to Jen's face. "What the fuck?!" Trish exclaimed, then looked back up at Carol and realized her face changed. "What happened to your face?"

"I don't know how it happened but somehow I got younger and now look like I am eighteen again." Carol replied. "I honestly don't know what is going on. Jen wrote something about the stupid curse game we would play. But that's nothing but a child's game. I am at my wits end, please help us." Carol cried. Jen's eyes went wide as she started thrashing about for fear of what she just heard. Tears started rolling down her face as she frantically screamed into Carol's pussy illiciting moans from her in attempts to reach her mother. But it was to late.

Trish suddenly started taking off her clothes, as Carol realized what she had just said. "Trish! NO! I am so sorry! Leave now!" Carol cried in horror as she realized what she said. "I can't my body is moving on its own! What did you do Carol?!" Trish screamed as she removed the last of her clothing and started walking to face the ass of the officer. The officer then without control postured her body to present Trish her vagina. Trish looked down as the cop raised her ass and spread her legs to reveal her pussy. Gradually Trish uncontrollably lowered herself to the ground as she moved closer to the officers ass. Carol lay there watching as she moaned while crying repeatedly "I'm sorry!" Trish tried to look away as she approached but couldn't and once in her hands and knees she could see the officer's pussy drool run right down her cock and drip on the floor. Trish screamed "Help me please!" All the other women were beginning to moan loudly as their pleasure built again. She felt her mouth open and her tongue flicking about as she got closer and closer. Trish's body lowered itself just enough while her head tilted up and forced her mouth to engulf the pussy. At that point her tongue was licking furiously as the other women moaned louder as they felt their climax fast approaching. With a sudden rush, Trish rammed her mouth against the officer and pressed her tongue as deep as she could go. At that moment the cop climaxed quickly followed by the others and flooded Trish's mouth. Trish tried to pull away from the horrible taste but couldn't then she felt her lips start to burn as they lost form and merged with the pussy. She then passed out as she began to return to her 18 year old self.

It wasn't long after that Jen heard Sammy's familiar voice calling out "Hello?"

*Sammy enters

Does help arrive?

Sammy didn't know why she was following a trail of discarded clothing into a house that screamed it was an unsafe situation but she had been compelled to move against her will. A short time ago she received a phone call from a stranger that seemed like a prank call. The woman used the towns curse on her, she never heard it being anything other than a game. Sammy had her doubts though and played it safe by choosing dare. The woman dared her to come to her home and help but doing so would not effect her. Despite not knowing where this woman's home was she started walking, and eventually found herself at the neighbor of her best friend.

As she entered the house she could hear what sounded like wimpering and moaning. Unsure of what to expect Sammy called out "Hello?", and her voice rang through the house. Before anyone had a chance to respond she found herself staring at a very bizarre sight, 5 woman laying in line together 4 of which had their face buried in the others crotch while the 5th seemed to be just laying there enjoying it. "What the fuck?" Sammy exclaimed!

Carol was startled from her exhaustion of her recent life changes and looked over her shoulder to find Sammy standing there. Not knowing Sammy was who she talked to on the phone, Carol started to cry as she pleaded "please help me?" Sammy stepped in closer still wrapping her head around the sight, looked at Carol and replied "Help you with what? Can't you just walk away?" Carol looked at her surprised from her response then quickly realized the dare worked and Sammy won't become the next victim. "No I can't walk away. Something happened that caused all of us to become one where mouth touches crotch." Carol explained. Sammy still struggled with the idea. In the mean time Carol woke Jen and handed her the notepad again. Sammy observed the passing of the notepad as it was held over Carol's back as Jen wrote out a message to Sammy. The notepad was handed to Sammy, and she read it. "Sammy, it's Jen the curse is real. I was cursed by Kyle Perkins, to put my mouth around the first woman I encountered and once it happened my mouth would merge with her vagina becoming inseparable. Once I merged with Carol anyone she asks to help would be forced by the curse to do the same. It would last until there are 25 people connected. I had the curse, but can't talk so I wrote it down and had Carol call you. Thankfully you chose dare and she dared you to come here and not be affected if you were asked to help. You are the only person that can help us. Please since you have the curse use it to restore us back to normal."

After reading the note Sammy looks at Jen and the other women. In her sexual exploration she found that she likes giving and receiving oral. Just looking at how their mouths are fused to a vagina is titilating to her. But her friend needs her help. What does she do?

*Continue the story here: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt … 20756.html