Topic: Transform or Dare: Jen in the Crossfire - by fortestingpurposes

Source: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt … /full.html

Re: Transform or Dare: Jen in the Crossfire - by fortestingpurposes

Transform or Dare?
added by T. Sins

Everyone knew about the town curse. Or at least, one version of it anyway. It came up in whispers, notes passed between high school girls, writing on the bathroom wall at the local single's bar and the occasional mass e-mail sent out from an anonymous address. Most thought it was bullshit. After all, every town has a legend, right? This one just tended to be a little...unique.

Regardless of personal opinions, the stories were never stamped out entirely. Just as the latest batch of teens had all but forgotten the tales of the generation before them, strange things would begin to happen in the town of Glendale, and the rumors would heat up again and spread like wildfire....

Jennifer Smith hopped on a single bare foot as she struggled to pull a long white sock up her left leg. She wore only a short yellow and green skirt, her school

colors, and a pink bra which clung tightly to her ample young bosom, as she bounded through the large house.

"Martha!" she shouted. "Martha, have you seen my cheerleader top?" She glanced around the hall as she headed towards the kitchen. "Uh, and my other sock?"

"Martha, are you listening to me?"

The kitchen was empty.

"Shit!" She had forgotten it was Martha's day off. What did a maid need a day off for anyway? Like she had a life.

"I swear to God, the world hates me sometimes," Jennifer muttered, feeling herself pout as she began to search the room for her tennis shoes. "And where are my undies, anyway?" She thought about it for a moment. Wouldn't the boys just love it if she went without them today? Her frown became a smirk as she imagined all the high school boys' jeans suddenly becoming way too tight for comfort. After all, she was a senior this year. There wasn't a boy alive at East Hampton who didn't want her.

The phone rang beside her. She was about to call out for Martha to answer it, then stopped herself, cursing again. "Shit." Then she picked it up, in case it was one of her friends, and answered curtly, "Hello?"

"Is this Jennifer Smith?"

"Duh! Who's this?" She didn't recognize the guy's voice, but it sounded too high in pitch to be anyone she'd ever date, let alone talk to.

"Kyle Perkins," the voice answered. "Do you know who I am?"

"Eww, no! You sound like a total freak!"

He tried to say something else, but she cut him off. "Look loser, I'm already totally late, and I can't find my undies or my other sock, so why don't you just get to the point, okay?"

"Actually, I just wanted to let you know that I'm the freshman you and your friends pants last week at school, before I ask you a question."

She giggled, remembering. "Yeah? And what's that?"

"Transform or Dare?"

Jennifer's heart froze in her chest. "W-what did you say?"

The line was cold. She could only hear faint breathing coming from the other end.

This couldn't be real, could it? Of course not. She didn't believe in hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. That was stupid. Stupid or not, though, one thing her friend told her rang through her mind, "If you don't choose one or the other in less then a minute, you have to take both!"

And that was the town curse. Someone had laid it out for her at a sleep over once when she was fourteen. It was a game, started who knows how long ago, by who knows who? Yes, a game. But unlike its weaker counter part 'Truth or Dare,' this game had power! Whoever's turn it was could ask anybody, anyone, the question: "Transform or Dare," the question Jennifer herself had just been asked. Then they had to choose, "One or the other, or you get both!" Dare was relatively simple, once selected the person asking could dare you to do anything and you had to do it! The magic, the curse, made you, no matter how much you don't want to. Transform was even weirder. It effected your being; the thing that you are rather than your immediate actions. If you pick that one, the person asking gets to turn you into anything they want. They can change small things, like aspects of your personality, or the whole package, such as turning you into a toad. Or so the theory went. The actual limits of the curse was highly debated among the local residents who believed in its power. In any case, after the choice is made and the spell completed, it becomes the next person's turn. So, suddenly, the one who was cursed becomes the one who wields the magic, allowing the cycle to continue endlessly, with the power passing on from one person to the next, resting only occasionally when someone chooses not to take their turn.

But that was all nonsense, wasn't it? Jennifer glanced up at the clock. Her minute was almost up. Panicked, she took a deep breath and said...

*Caught in the Crossfire

Caught in the Crossfire

Rather than a decision, Kyle heard a click. Jen made up her mind to hang up before he could continue.

“That bitch hung up on me...” Kyle though as he listened to the repeating tone that followed. “That’s not going to save her from the curse...”

Little did she know, Kyle had already experienced the power first hand. In fact, his curse and the events that followed are what lead to this attempt at revenge. As far as he knew, it began with Sam. She ruined his life and made it so he couldn’t return the favor.

“That’s fine...” He thought as he lowered phone. “If I can’t curse Sam, then I’ll just transform her best friend...”

He knew that anything he said, dare or transform, would come true. However, the thought of delivering her curse verbally was far more appealing. What sort of revenge would it be if Sam didn’t know he had done it? Still, he had the foresight to know that she might suggest using the curse to undo what he had done. Perhaps he could get revenge on her after all.

With that in mind, he decided to set some conditions before calling back. “Since you didn’t choose, you’re gonna get both.”

It felt strange to speak to an empty room though he knew it wouldn’t matter. The moment he asked the question, his words held power. Besides, this part of the curse wasn’t something he wanted her to know about. At least not at first.

“Your dare will come in several parts...”

“First, if you exchange the curse with Sam, you’ll unintentionally sabotage her with whatever thoughts you have in your subconscious. You’ll also forget what you said immediately after. If there’s an opportunity to make Sam forget as well, take advantage of it.

“Second, you will call me back and listen to what else I have to say.”

He waited, expecting the phone to ring at any moment...

Pussy Removal

Jen had left the land-line in search of her other sock. She found it in the living room then left for her bedroom to finish dressing and gathering supplies for school. Halfway down the hall, she remembered that she needed to make a call. Soon, she was back in her room dialing on her cell phone.

After a few rings, he answered. “Hello, this is Kyle.”

Jen heard the voice and couldn't understand why, of all people, she called him. She didn't even know his number.

“Hi Jen... I’m glad you called me back.” Kyle smugly replied. “I’d hate for you to go to school without hearing what I had to say...”

Jen had a few choice words, but surprised herself by instead saying, “Alright, I’m listening...”

“Great!” Kyle laughed. “So, here’s the deal. I’m not mad about the pants thing. The truth is, I’m cursing you to get revenge on your best friend.”

“Sam?” Jen replied. “What does she have to do with this?”

“You’ll find out soon enough.” Kyle explained. “But first I need to finish your dare...”

Jen couldn’t help wondering what he meant by ‘finish.’

“For the third part, I want you to show Sam your transformation.”

“You don’t need to say much, just let her know that I’ve had my revenge. Oh, and don’t attempt to use the curse against me.”

“OK...” Jen slowly replied, still unable to express her true feelings.

“I guess that just leaves your transformation...” Kyle considered. “It’s pretty straight forward.”

“You’ll lose your pussy. You’ll still feel the usual needs and desires, but there won’t be anything to play with down below. You’ll have to get used to peeing from your ass.”

“Have a great life Jen.”

The call ended with a click. Jen stood there, dumbfounded by what had been said...

Making Use of Only One Hole

As she lowered the phone, an unusual tingling sensation began in her groin. She lifted her skirt and watched as her labia squeezed together. She reached down and tried to pull them apart. It was no use. From the inside out, her pussy seemed to be fusing shut. Soon, her slit was nothing more than a blemish in her skin. Then, even that faded to match the surrounding area. The transformation ended, leaving a flawless mound behind. Just as Kyle had said, she no longer had a pussy.

http://i.imgur.com/GqX0EYq.png

To make things worse, she had yet to use the restroom that morning. She could feel her bowels rearranging and the previously tolerable pressure had moved into a far less comfortable position in her rectum. In a panic, she ran to the bathroom. Why did Kyle do this to her? What did Sam have to do with all of it? She was angry, on the verge of tears, and above all, confused. The only two things she knew for certain were that she really needed to use the toilet, and she needed to show Sam the change.

Of course, finding Sam wasn’t immediately possible. There was still time before her mom would take her to school. Enough time to finish dressing and, fortunately, to use the bathroom. She entered the bathroom, took a seat and relaxed. Urine shot from her anus. It was much warmer than she expected.

She sat there and cried, trying to come to terms with what had happened. She ran her hands along the smooth skin, but found no sensitivity. In fact, she may as well have been touching the skin on her leg. Kyle took away her sex. She would never be able to pleasure herself again. There would be no children in her future. She was a freak of nature, now forced to piss from her ass. She recalled the conversation over and over, trying to piece together what was going on. Big questions remained; what were the first two parts of her dare, and what did Sam have to do with it?

After a while, she heard Mom hollering up the stairs. “Jen, we need to get going...”

Jen sniffed then yelled back, “Alright... I’ll be down shortly...”

She didn’t have time to cry. Sam was her next destination. Meeting with her would fulfill the third dare. She grabbed a few sheets of toilet paper and wiped as though she had just taken a crap, then left for her room. Once there she pulled on a top, lifted up a pair of panties, then slipped on her shoes. With her book bag over her shoulder she left to meet Mom downstairs...

Not Crying

“You alright?” Mom asked, noticing the redness in Jen’s eyes.

“I’m fine...” She lied. “Just not totally awake yet...”

Mom sensed that something was off, but decided not to press. “Alright... Your sister’s already waiting in the car. We’d better head out there.”

Jen nodded and they both left to meet Cassie. She was just over a year younger than Jen, and wasn’t quite as tactful about her puffy eyes.

“Were you crying?” She asked.

“No... I...” Jen started.

“Mom, why was Jen crying?” Cassie continued.

“Cassie stop...” Jen replied. “I wasn’t crying... I just... I didn’t sleep well...”

“Suuure...” Cassie joked.

Jen sighed and ignored her sister for the remainder of the short drive. Kyle had given her enough stress that morning and she wasn’t in the mood to entertain such immaturity. Within ten minutes, they were in front of the school. Both girls said their goodbyes and watched Mom drive away. Cassie ran off to meet her friends.

Jen wasn’t feeling particularly social. All she could think about was finding Sam...

What Sam Did

Jen found Sam shortly after entering the building. She dodged a few other students and grabbed her shoulder.

Sam was startled by her grip. “Oh! ... Uh... Hey Jen...”

“Come with me... Now...” Jen demanded.

“Uh... Alright...” Sam stuttered as Jen pulled her towards one of the bathrooms.

Once inside, Jen tossed her backpack aside, pulled down her panties and lifted her skirt.

http://i.imgur.com/l0Az5AS.png

Sam’s first reaction was to turn away in embarrassment. “What are you doing?”

“Just look...” Jen said with a bit of force. “Kyle cursed me this morning, and said that I had to show you what he did.”

“Apparently this was his revenge.”

Sam’s embarrassment gradually became fear as she turned back to see Jen’s voided groin. “Kyle... Did that?”

“Yes... Now I want to know what you have to do with it!” Jen shot back as she pulled her panties back over the genderless mound. “Why did that fucker take away my pussy?”

Sam frowned. “It’s kind of complicated...”

Jen glared. “I’m listening.”

“Alright... I guess the short version is that he wouldn’t stop trying to get with me. I was given the transform or dare curse and I used it to take away his dick.” Sam explained.

“You noticed how flat his crotch was when you pantsed him didn’t you?”

“Shit... I thought he was just small.” Jen replied.

“I hoped he would have left me alone after that...” Sam continued. I even worded it so that he couldn’t return the curse.”

“What the fuck Sam...” Jen yelled. “Why didn’t you just use the curse to make him stop hitting on you...”

Sam let out a long sigh. “I suppose the short version of the story doesn’t really paint the best picture.”

“Just great... So you couldn’t get along with some asshole and I got caught in the middle of it.” Jen mumbled.

“I’m really sorry Jen...” Sam began. “Listen... I’ll help you fix it... You haven’t used the curse on anyone else, have you?”

“No...” Jen replied.

Sabotage

“Use it on me” Sam suggested. “Once I’ve got the curse, I’ll use it to fix your crotch.”

Jen’s frustrations with the situation were melting away as she considered the possibility. Was it really going to be that easy to undo Kyle’s curse? If Sam was willing then all Jen had to do was offer something harmless. Afterwards, Sam could return the favor with a corrective transformation.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Jen hesitated. “I don’t know why, but I’ve got a bad feeling...”

“Don’t worry... Just dare me to snap my fingers or something really simple.” Sam smiled.

“Alright... Then all you need to do is make my vagina come back after I pick transform...” Jen said. “I’m not particularly fond of peeing from my ass...”

Sam laughed at her comment, then said, “Kyle’s not as clever as he thinks he is.”

“I'll have you fixed up before the first bell.”

Jen passed the curse back, and Sam chose dare.

“For your dare I want you to...” Jen slowed. “For your ... dare...”

Her expression changed to a blank stare as the first part of her own dare took effect.

“For your dare...”

“You will use the curse on me. Say the first thing that comes to mind after I’ve made a choice, then forget what we said.”

“Sam was confused and a little frightened. This wasn’t like Jen at all. Could this have been Kyle’s plan all along -- To trigger a new curse if she tried to get help? Perhaps he was more clever than previously appraised.”

The curse took hold and Jen snapped out of her hypnosis just in time for Sam to say, “Transform or dare Jen...”

“Uh... Transform...” Jen stuttered, trying to remember what she had said.

Almost immediately Sam said, “I wonder how weird it would be to have a pussy instead of an asshole...”

Apparently Jen’s comment was still fresh on Sam’s mind.

“What?” Jen asked as her ass began to tingle.

Sam shook her head as if waking from a daydream. “Did it work?”

Jen frowned. “Sort of... I think I got my pussy back...”

Try Again

Jen reached back to feel through the fabric of her panties. There was no mistake. Her pussy had returned, though her groin remained as empty as before.

http://i.imgur.com/mUKujHz.png

“I think I can guess what one of the first two dares were...” She mumbled.

“What’s wrong? Didn’t it work?” Sam asked.

“No... My... Um...” Jen blushed. “My asshole just turned into a vagina.”

“It kind of worked then...” Sam laughed. “I wonder what went wrong...”

“Do you ... Want to try again?”

“May as well.” Jen shrugged. “Just make sure you’re more specific this time...”

Both girls were completely oblivious to Kyle’s conditions as Jen repeated the question. Once again, Sam chose Dare.

“Alright, I want you to...” Jen began. “You will...”

Once again, his dare took over.

“Next time we exchange the curse, choose transform. For my new transformation, you will say the first thought that comes to mind. Finally, you will forget what you had said and heard during this curse.”

Sam was scared. She felt a sense of deja vu, but couldn’t place what was so familiar about the situation. This wasn’t part of their plan at all. Jen didn’t seem to know what she was saying. This had to be Kyle’s handiwork. Thinking fast, Sam pulled out her phone to start recording. Unfortunately, Jen finished her dare before her camera app could load.

She lowered the phone and said. “Transform or dare.”

Jen felt strange, like she had forgotten something important. Still, she was able to acknowledge Sam’s question and decided to transform again. Sam helplessly said the first thing that came to mind. Unfortunately, it was neither insightful nor beneficial. The bathroom was cold and Jen’s nipples were pressing hard against her top. Sam noticed and joked, “Your nipples are blinding me...”

Under ordinary circumstances, she would have been far more tactful, but the curse didn’t grant any sort of filter. Moments after the transformation, they both forgot the entire exchange. All they knew was that they had made a second attempt at using the curse. Jen noticed that the room in front of her seemed to be lit up. She leaned back to see if an additional light had come on. In the process her white hot nipples blinded Sam.

She covered her eyes and backed away, not yet realizing what had sent the blinding light...

Recording

Jen noticed the light shifting along the wall. It wasn’t a fixture, it was something on her own body. It became apparent when she glanced down. The light source blazed from the tip of each nipple. The realization sunk in as she watched smoke wisp up from two holes burned through her bra and uniform. She turned to face the bathroom mirror and stiffed a scream. Her nipples were brightly lit, hot, and painful to look at.

http://i.imgur.com/YK94yP4.png

She quickly covered them. Each hand glowed red from the brilliant spots underneath. It was hot enough to burn through her top, but somehow wasn’t causing any pain or burning her skin.

“What the hell did you do to me?!” Jen yelled. “Why the fuck are my tits glowing?”

“I... I don’t know... I can’t even remember what I said.” Sam explained, rubbing her eyes. “Did Kyle do that?”

Jen thought for a moment, then said. “Maybe this was part of his dare...”

“Fuck... How am I supposed to go to class like this? How am I supposed to even leave the bathroom!”

As Jen began to cry, Sam realized that she was holding her phone. The camera app was open, but hadn’t recorded anything.

“That’s odd...” Sam thought. “Was I trying to record?”

“Jen... I think something is sabotaging us when we try to use the curse...”

“No fucking shit.” Jen sobbed.

“No... I mean... We’ve got to try again.”

“Are you serious?” Jen argued. “You’ll just make me into more of a freak!”

“Jen... I’m not your enemy here...” She held out the phone.

Jen sniffed, then blinked the tears away to see what Sam was trying to show her.

She acknowledged the delayed image of the floor below the device. “Your... Camera?”

“Yea... Lets try again, except this time I’ll record it.”

Jen shivered and squeezed her superheated breasts. “Couldn’t get any worse, could it?”

“I don't think you want the answer to that...” Sam joked as she propped the phone against the sink and started recording. “Now ask me the question.”

Jen let out a long sigh then said, “Transform or dare...”

Unexpected Choice

This time Sam decided to say transform. She had no idea why, it just felt like the right thing to do.

“Transform? Why the heck did you pick...” Jen began. “Why did you...”

She trailed off as the dare began to sabotage the curse for a third time.

“... For your transformation, you will grow four additional breasts down your torso.”

Jen shook out of the trance. “What... No!... That’s not what I wanted...”

It was too late. Sam’s breasts moved up to make room as four new bumps appeared. They grew until they matched the her original pair. She gasped as each new nipple rubbed into her shirt. Jen promptly forgot everything she had said the moment the the transformation ended.

“What the fuck...” She exclaimed as she noticed the four new breasts under Sam’s shirt. “What happened?”

“You don’t remember?” Sam asked as she felt them.

http://i.imgur.com/Wwe7hhq.png

“No...” Jen replied.

Before either of them could continue, the bell rang for their first class.

“Shit!” Sam cursed. “I don’t suppose you’d mind skipping first period?”

Jen glared at her. “As if we have a choice?”

There was no way in hell she’d leave that bathroom with torch nipples. She drove the point home by turning the deadbolt to keep anyone else from entering the room. Sam offered no objections. It’s not like she would be any better off with six breasts. She held the phone so both of them could see and hit play...

Sam Remembers

They watched the video. Sam was glad to see that nothing had changed her memory of the incident. Though, she wasn’t sure why it had spared her from amnesia that time. Jen wasn’t faring so well. In fact, she began to hyperventilate when she saw herself cursing Sam with the extra tits.

“Hey, keep it together Jen...” Sam said, shaking her arm.

“Sorry... I just ... I can’t believe it... Why can’t I remember doing that?”

“Why do I remember? What changed?” Sam asked.

Jen thought for a moment, then said, “You didn’t pick dare...”

“That’s it!” Sam said, clapping her hands together.

“You must have used the dare to make me forget whatever was said...”

“But why would I forget too?” Jen asked.

“Maybe some condition Kyle set?” Sam guessed. “Anyway... I might just be able to fix you now.”

“What have I got to lose?” Jen grumbled.

“A lot...” Sam teased. “But maybe not. Kyle’s curse shouldn’t have any power over my words...”

Sam set up the phone for a second recording, then offered the question...

Condition Free

Jen once again chose transform, hoping that her blazing nipples and ass pussy would go back to normal after Sam offered a new curse.

“Your vagina will return to your crotch and your nipples will go back to normal.” Sam explained.

Her words were completely unhindered by whatever Kyle had done to Jen and the transformation took hold. What happened below wasn’t apparent, though she guessed that it had an effect since Jen placed both hands on her abdomen. As things changed below, Jen's nipples dimmed until they took on a more ordinary appearance. When her bowels had finished shifting, Jen felt through her skirt. Her fingers pressed against her lips, sending goosebumps down her legs. Her pussy had been restored.

“It worked...” Jen said. “Sam it worked!”

She hugged her tightly, then backed away when she felt the extra breasts pressed between them.

“Shame it didn’t fix your top...” Sam observed, feeling slightly aroused by her exposed nipples.

Jen assessed the damage. Two scorched holes remained, allowing both nipples to peak through in a rather obscene fashion. Other than that, she felt fine.

“I don’t even care, I’m just happy to be normal again!” She said. “Besides, I think I have a spare shirt in my locker.”

“I just need to get there without being spotted...”

“Hey, you can’t just leave me here!” Sam interrupted, hefting her second row of breasts.

“Oh, right... Uh... Transform or dare Sam.” Jen said, not considering the consequences...

The Nature of the Game

Sam was caught off guard and, rather than taking a transformation, said dare. Before Jen could offer a word, she fell into a trance.

“Jen? Are you alright?” Sam asked, stepping towards her.

“For your dare, you must use the curse on me. Just as before, say the first thought that comes to mind, then forget what you or I said.” Jen replied.

Jen snapped out of it just as Sam’s eyes glazed over. She returned the curse.

“What?” Jen said, in a panic. “Why?”

Sam stared on silently, waiting for her decision.

“Uh... ... Dare...” Jen squeaked, knowing that it was her safest option given the circumstances.

The first thought Sam had was particularly dirty, though partial blame could be directed at the curse that was influencing her libido. She’d be lying if she said her new breasts and Jen's exposed nipples weren’t turning her on. She shared her thoughts. Within moments, Jen was undoing her skirt. Sam was somewhat dazed after the curse wiped her memory, but quickly came to when she felt Jen’s hands against her naked thighs.

She jumped back, nearly tripping over her own panties... “Jen, what are you doing!”

“Isn’t it obvious? You dared me to...” Jen blushed and began to crawl towards Sam’s exposed groin.

“Hey, don't put your hands up there...” She yelled. “Stop that!”

“I can’t...” Jen cried. “You dared me...”

She forced Sam to the floor and buried her face into her pussy. Sam struggled against it at first, but then gave in to the pleasure that radiated from her groin. On some level, she wanted to feel it. Jen pushed her tongue into her opening then licked along her labia. She kissed and gently bit her clit, while rubbing the edges of her thighs.

Having known the feeling from previous boyfriends, she knew the perfect places to tease. Sam quickly submitted to Jen’s probing tongue. As pleasure consumed her, she began to rub her lower breasts. Each new nipple felt as sensitive as her original pair. She moaned loudly as Jen continued to work. Warmth built deep inside then, with a violent shiver, she reached an orgasm. The climax seemed to fulfill the dare, allowing Jen to lift away from Sam’s dripping pussy.

Sam slowly recovered. “That was amazing...”

“Don’t get used to it.” Jen frowned. “It’s not like I had a choice...”

“Jen...” Sam breathed. “You know I didn’t mean to...”

“I know. I could guess, but I have no idea what either of us said.” Jen replied...

Limited Options

Sam got to her feet and pulled back on her skirt. Before she could retrieve her panties, she noticed the phone propped up on the sink. A light blinked in the corner of the screen, indicating that it was still recording. Together, they watched the last two exchanges, noting that the biggest difference was Sam’s choice.

Jen blushed when she heard Sam contemplating how it might feel to have Jen eat her out. “You have some really fucked up ideas...”

“Hey, I’m just comfortable with my sexuality.” Sam joked, squeezing her lower right breast.

Jen might not have admitted it, but something about their brief session felt right. She thought it strange to feel that way, given that she had never been into girls before. In fact, women still didn’t appeal to her. Sam was different, though she couldn’t figure out why. She pushed the thoughts aside and continued to watch. It still wasn’t clear what Kyle had done to make Jen sabotage them. The only pattern was that she would always try to make Sam speak her mind then forget. They didn’t have a perfect solution, but knew that Sam could take control if she accepted a transformation rather than a dare.

Jen sighed. “So, the only way for you to keep the curse is if I transform you?”

“Seems like it.” Sam nodded, “But you won’t have any control over what you do to me.”

“Do we have any other options?” Jen asked.

Before Sam could reply, the doorknob rattled. Both girls held their breath and listened.

“Hey, why is the door locked.” Someone shouted from the other side.

They stayed quiet until they heard footsteps fading down the hall.

“That was close...” Jen breathed. “So, what now? I don’t think we can stay hidden in the bathroom all day.”

“What if there was an extra person involved?” Sam shrugged.

Jen thought about it then said, “I am normal at the moment, aside from the strange taste in my mouth and the holes in my top...”

“Maybe if I pass it back, you can cooperate with someone else to fix your chest .... or whatever else I do to you...”

“That’s as good of plan as any...” Sam smiled.

“No sense in waiting then...” Jen replied before once again directing the curse at Sam...

From Inside

Sam, knowing that a dare would force both of them to forget, chose transform.

Once again, Jen lost herself to Kyle’s curse. “Grow a penis from your vagina.”

Sam moaned as something slid along her vaginal walls, then pushed through her labia. The strangely sensitive organ began to arc upward, throbbing as blood filled the length. Jen snapped out her trance just in time to see Sam’s new cock lift her skirt. In a panic, Sam pulled the skirt away to see an impressive penis jutting from her womanhood. It was almost as if she had shoved a realistic dido in backwards. With a shaky hand, she gave it a tug, half expecting it to detach. It held firm, rooted somewhere up inside.

http://i.imgur.com/ekoCkla.png

“What the fuck did I say?” Jen said as she watched the damp cock flexing in her Sam’s hand.

“You ... uh ... well... You basically gave me a dick...” Sam said, shivering as she removed her hand. “Holy crap... It’s crazy sensitive...”

She slowly lowered her skirt, feeling the penis twitch as the fabric made contact

“Are you gonna be alright?” Jen asked.

“I think so...” Sam grinned. “But I might need a favor if this thing doesn’t calm down soon...”

Before Jen could respond, there was a hard knock on the door. “Who’s in there.”

“Shit...” Sam whispered. “That’s the principal.”

“What do we do?” Jen replied.

The handle rattled and was followed by another sequence of knocks.

“I’ve got an idea.” Sam said. “Pick transform.”

“What?” Jen replied.

“Just trust me...” Sam pressed. “Would you rather be caught?”

Jen conceded when they heard keys jingling outside.

Sam quietly, but quickly, asked, “Transform or dare...”

Hidden

“I choose transform” Jen whispered.

Sam began. “You have the ability to completely conceal yourself. This also affects anyone you touch or anything you’re holding.”

Just as she finished, they heard the deadbolt release. Sam quickly shoved their backpacks into her hands then held onto Jen’s arm. Jen tested her new ability as the door creaked open. The principal walked in with the janitor close behind.

“Who’s in here.” He said, surveying the room and noticing Sam’s panties on the floor.

http://i.imgur.com/G9Bub9a.png

Sam and Jen were practically holding their breath as they watched him pick them up. He repeated himself to the seemingly empty room then tucked Sam’s panties into a pocket on his suit jacket.

“I’m not going to ask again.”

Jen’s ability had worked. He was completely oblivious to the two of them standing only a few feet to his right. He pushed open the stall doors, but found each one as empty as the last.

“Must have been some prank... How do you suppose they managed to lock it from the outside?"

The janitor shrugged and guessed that someone managed to pick the lock. The two of them left the room, disappointed to have found the room empty.

Sam let go of Jen, then realized that she could no longer see her. “Oh shit... It works against me too.”

“What?” Jen asked.

“I can’t see you at all.” Sam replied.

Jen reappeared.

“I can’t believe that works so well...” Sam marveled.

“I’m impressed too, but we’d better get the hell out of here before someone else shows up.” Jen urged.

“But...” Sam pouted. “He took my panties...”

Thinking about her underwear made her remember the penis that hung below. In the excitement, it had gone limp and shrunk partway back into her pussy. It still felt unusual against her labia and thighs, but she didn’t have a chance look before Jen pulled her towards the door.

“I’ll buy you new ones... Lets go!” Jen insisted, pushing one of the backpacks into Sam’s hands.

“Wait... You’d better go invisible again.” Sam suggested, laying a hand on her shoulder.

“I planned on it...” With a thought, Jen placed them both under her cloak and pulled the door open...

Trust

Sam accidentally let the door close loudly as they entered the hall. They froze as several students as well as the principal and janitor turned back; fortunately nobody seemed to notice them. Jen’s new ability to hide was working flawlessly. Sam squeezed her arm and they began to move towards the closest exit. They needed somewhere to hide out and Sam’s house was only a few blocks from the school.

The excitement of the situation was doing well to distract her from the tube of flesh that slapped her legs with each step. It seemed to want to harden, but staying in motion prevented the extra blood flow. She was thankful for the slight discretion, but couldn’t help imagining how nice it would feel to jerk off.

Since most people were either at school or work, the sidewalks were deserted. Still, Jen didn’t want to take any chances getting caught. She kept them hidden for the entire trip, only revealing herself once when Sam accidentally let go of her shoulder. Sam’s parents were both at work until that evening, leaving them time to try to break the curse or come up with a plan. At the very least, Jen wanted to borrow a hole-free top from Sam.

“So what now?” She asked as they closed the outer gate and walked across the back yard.

“What now? You can turn invisible!” Sam laughed. “You can do just about anything you want...”

“Sure, but I’m not going to just leave you like that.” Jen responded. “I meant what should we try now.”

“I don’t know, I’m kind of getting used to this...” Sam joked as she looked down at her excessive breasts. “Granted, I have no idea how I’ll explain it to my parents.”

“There’s really not much to do except pass the curse back.”

“After that, you’re free to do as you please, though I would appreciate your help finding a third person to work with.”

“Of course I’ll help!” Jen replied. “What kind of friend do you think I am.”

“You’re a great friend, and unfortunately the only friend I’ve got who I’d trust with this kind of power...” Sam explained as she lifted a spare key that was hidden under a fake rock. “Do you know anyone who wouldn’t try to screw us over if we told them about the curse? ... I’ll punch you if you say Kyle.”

Jen laughed. “Fuck that prick. If not for his dare, I’d have already turned him into a slug!”

“As much as I hate to admit it... Maybe my sister? She’s a brat, but she’d never do anything to hurt us...”

“We could always force someone to help us with a dare.” Sam suggested as they entered the house.

“I’d rather not resort to that if we can help it.” Jen shrugged. “Are you ready to change again?”

“Go for it...” Sam smiled.

Jen asked the question; once again, Sam chose transform...

Doubled

Before they made it to her room, Jen stopped. Her expression went blank, giving Sam a feeling of deja vu.

“Shame you didn’t pick dare...” Jen slowly said. “I would have loved to taste that cock of yours...”

It seemed that the quick glimpse in the bathroom was enough to burn an image of Sam’s penis into Jen’s subconscious. Evidentially, it had aroused her on more than she was willing to admit. Unfortunately for Sam, that previously unspoken interest fueled an erection growing under her skirt. It also inspired her next transformation.

“One penis must be nice, but what about two?”

Jen refocused and asked what had happened. Sam didn’t have a chance to explain before her throbbing cock pushed out from under her skirt. After a moment, a second slid free to join it.

“Oh no... I’m so sorry!” Jen said as Sam fell to the floor.

http://i.imgur.com/vOlgxVC.png

She gripped both damp cocks and let out a long sensual moan.

“I... Don’t suppose...” She struggled. “You’d be ... willing to help me ... with these?”

“What do you mean?” Jen replied, stepping back.

“I mean... I want you ... to suck them...” Sam groaned as she began to stroke each warm rod.

“What kind of girl do you think I am?” Jen hesitated.

“You... You know you ... want to...” Sam accused as she began to lose herself.

Sam was right. Jen was blushing hard and fighting her urges. She hadn’t been with anyone for months and the sight of the two cocks was seriously turning her on. It wouldn’t hurt to taste one, would it? They were the only one’s home, so it’s not like anyone would have found out. She’d just be helping Sam calm down...

Helping a Friend

“Fine... But you owe me for this!”

In truth, the act was it’s own reward. Sam shakily lifted herself from the floor and they went to her bedroom. Once there, she collapsed onto her bed with both cocks aimed at the ceiling. Jen got into position between her legs. Without a word, she bent down and took both heads into her mouth. Sam let out a squeal as Jen’s tongue found it’s way between the two mushrooms. Sam didn’t expect Jen to take on both at once, but she certainly wouldn’t complain, that freed up her hands to massage the six breasts running down her torso.

It felt amazing. Both cocks sent individual sensations and throbbed like crazy. Each time Jen’s tongue tickled the bottom of either shaft, Sam shivered with delight. As Jen sucked, Suzy thought about her more feminine parts. She almost wished her the two cocks were shorter, since their length was enough to keep Jen’s mouth from touching her pussy. While her multitude of breasts were fun to play with, she eventually moved one hand down. Her fingers hardly fit between the throbbing shafts, but it didn’t matter. Her target was the clit centered just above them.

She pinched and rubbed while Jen continued to taste the throbbing flesh jutting up from below. It wasn’t long before an orgasm built up deep inside her womb. Seconds after, both cocks flexed hard, sending their payload upward. Jen was not prepared and nearly choked as hot cum rushed into her mouth.

“Ah... Hey!” She caughed. “You could have warned me!”

Sam hardly acknowledged the comment as a vaginal orgasm began to wrack her body. She moaned and convulsed while Jen pulled a tissue from a nearby dispenser. She actually found herself enjoying the taste, but didn’t want to admit to it.

“Hey...” Sam breathed as she came down from the high. “Hand me... A few of those...”

Jen passed the box after taking a few for herself. Sam did a poor job wiping off the two cocks then fell back onto the bed. She was clearly exhausted. Jen watched as both shafts drooped down and slid partway back into her pussy. It was very strange but weirdly attractive. She had thoughts like this on occasion, but something as absurd as two cocks, much less two poking out of a vagina; it shouldn’t have been possible.

Either her dare forced her to apply these perverted thoughts to others, or maybe the curse was just sexual in nature. While she had maintained a relatively normal libido for the past few hours, she couldn’t help feeling a bit more aroused after each new curse. Sam’s latest change felt like a tipping point. Her pussy was very wet. If that kept up, she might need Sam to return a favor.

Sam sat up. “Sorry about all that...”

“It’s fine...” Jen hesitated. “It was actually... Kind of fun...”

Sam smiled. “Sure was...”

Planning

“I don’t know about you...” Sam started. “But I’m famished...”

“Yea... I didn’t have a chance to eat anything this morning.” The taste of Sam’s cum made Jen realize how hungry she had become.”Kyle wasted all of my time on the phone...”

“I think there’s some leftover pizza in the fridge, but you’d better change that shirt before we head down.” Sam suggested.

She hopped off of the bed, allowing her skirt to conceal the two limp cocks, then pulled a hole-free shirt from her dresser. Jen was confused at first, but then remembered the holes her nipples had burnt through the fabric. She blushed when she looked down to see both of her nipples pointing out of the singed openings.

She lifted off the damaged top and unhooked her bra. Sam handed over a clean shirt and Jen pulled it on. It was a little tight and her nipples were visible through the fabric, but it was good enough until she got home. While Jen was pulling on the new shirt, Sam lifted on a pair of panties. She was glad the two cocks were limp enough to be pushed inside, though it definitely felt odd. Of course, if they hardened up again, the panties wouldn’t be able to hold them in.

Once dressed, the two of them ate leftovers and planned their next move. Jen wasn’t particularly excited about involving a third person, much less her own sister, but if Sam could use the curse without reproductions, then it should be fine. The two of them agreed to have Cassie come over after school. Unfortunately, that meant they still had several hours to wait. Sam seemed excited to play with her cocks in the down time, but both remained limp. Her little soldiers just weren’t rested enough to stand yet.

They killed some time researching the curse online, but didn’t find anything meaningful. A few sources said that the curse usually affected people sexually. Jen was relieved to find that she wasn’t imagining things. They didn’t find any way to undo it aside from taking advantage of other people, which they already planned to do. When surfing the web became boring, they entertained each other with Jen’s ability to turn invisible.

Closer to 2pm, they drafted up a text for Cassie.

“No practice for me. Come to Sam’s house after school. I’ll let mom know.”

She saved the draft then sent a new text to their mom. “No practice, I’ll be at Sam’s house after school, OK if Cassie comes with?”

She sent it, and hoped that none of the instructors had called about her absence. She was optimistic since her phone had been silent all afternoon. One of the benefits of going to a large school was that it was easy to play hooky, though she and Sam didn’t do it often.

Her phone beeped a few minutes later, “Sure, when should I pick you up?”

“9pm?” Jen replied.

“OK, see you then.” Mom texted back shortly after.

Jen breathed a sigh of relief and opened Cassie’s draft. She made an adjustment to let her know that mom had given permission and planned to pick them up at 9 before sending.

Minutes later, Cassie replied, “Alright...”

Food Baby

They still had nearly an hour to kill. Sam could feel her cocks hardening and excused herself. Jen went to the living room to watch TV. Not long after they parted, Jen heard Sam moaning upstairs. Each expression of pleasure tempted her to go join in. She finally stood up and turned off the TV. On the way to the stairs, she wondered if Sam was that loud when her parents were home. She couldn’t help letting out a quiet chuckle as another sensual moan escaped the bedroom.

Jen made her way up the stairs, ready to join the party, but stopped short of the door when she felt gurgling in the pit of her stomach. The left-over pizza wasn’t sitting very well and, much to her dismay, she opted to visit the bathroom instead.

Once comfortably seated on the toilet, she relaxed. A warm mass began to move downward. She might have been content to let it fall if not for something pushing against her labia. She glanced down between her legs and noticed that her pussy was being held apart; flexing like never before. She lifted off the seat, bent her pelvis forward, and was horrified to find herself giving birth to a log of shit.

“WHAT THE FUCK!”

Sam heard the scream. She had barely finished and would have been content to take a nap after her second round of fun. Unfortunately, a scream like that wasn’t something she could simply ignore.

She hopped up and pulled back on her skirt and panties before jogging out into the hall. “Jen? Where are you?”

“Bathroom...” Jen yelled back.

Sam moved down the hall and pushed open the door. She found Jen seated on the toilet, weeping into her hands.

“What happened?” Sam said, trying to ignore the smell...

Not Fixed

“It didn’t work.” Jen sobbed.

“What didn’t work?” Sam asked.

“I just shit from my pussy...” Jen cried.

“Whoa... Seriously?” Sam marveled. “Did you pee from your asshole then?”

“No... I don’t think I have one...” Jen sobbed.

Jen flexed and found unfamiliar muscles clenching in her vagina. “Sam... I’m sorry to ask, but... Can you look?”

Sam pinched her nose. “Only if you flush first...”

Jen wiped her pussy with a few tissues, flushed the toilet, then bent down to let Sam investigate. She did her best to stay composed as Sam glanced at her underside.

“Yep...” Sam observed. “No asshole back here...”

“Nooo...” Jen whined.

“Calm down Jen, I’ll just make you normal with the curse.” Sam assured.

“But it didn’t work last time...” Jen countered.

“First off, you don’t really have any other options.” Sam explained. “Second, I’m sure it’ll work fine if I word it better.”

“Fine... Lets just get this over with.” Jen conceded. “My sister will be here soon and I’ll need to send the curse back to you before we get her involved.”

“Alright... Transform or dare?” Sam asked.

“Transform.” Jen sighed.

“You’ll go back to normal, that is, the way you were before Kyle cursed you.” Sam offered.

Problem Solving

Jen once again felt her organs rearranging. She had spent most of the day with everything wired up to one outlet. For that reason, the latest change felt really usual. Odd as it was, she was no longer devoid of an anus. Her pussy stayed put and, as far as either of them could tell, she was back to her usual self. She was confident that it worked, but wouldn’t truly know until the next time she had to use the toilet.

Before she could return the curse, they heard the doorbell. “Shit... That must be Cassie.”

“I’ll go let her in...” Sam said, pushing open the bathroom door.

“No stop! What are you thinking...” Jen urged. “How the heck will you explain your boobs?”

“I’ll just tell her what happened. We’ll have to explain anyway if she’s gonna help fix me.” Sam sad just before leaving for the front door.

Jen stood silently for a moment, not quite believing that Sam was going to expose herself so freely.

“... Hey... Wait!” Jen yelled.

She started down the hall, then realized that she was still bottomless. She quickly re-entered the bathroom to pull back on her panties and skirt, then ran to catch up with Sam. By the time she made it to the top of the stairs, it was too late. Sam had just pulled open the door to let Cassie in.

“What’s under your shirt?” Cassie asked, noticing the four extra bulges.

“It’s part of a game we’re playing.” She explained. “In fact, we were hoping you could help us solve a little problem...”

Jen bounded down the stairs as quickly as she could and put her hand on Sam’s shoulder. She squeezed her eyes shut and concentrated on making them both invisible. Maybe she could convince Cassie that she had imagined it after they fled the room. It was a long shot, but she had nothing else up her sleeve.

“Hi Sis...” Cassie said. “Uh... What are you doing?”

Jen opened her eyes to find both Cassie and Sam giving her strange looks. “You can see me?”

“Yea...” Sam said as she pushed the front door shut.

“Wait... I lost it?” Jen considered. “Does that mean...”

“Sam, I need to talk with you...” Jen glanced towards Cassie, “Privately...”

“Good to see you too Jen.” Cassie huffed...

A Witness

Jen pushed Sam to the dining room where she promptly scolded her for letting Cassie in before she had a chance to return the curse and come up with a plan.

“Why do we need to plan? It’s simple... We just explain the situation and have her fix me. Besides, your next curse might make me unrecognizable.” Sam argued.

“But Sam...” Jen started. “I don’t... Uh... I’m not sure we need her anymore.”

“What you just did...”

“I think the curse, including the dare, has been removed.”

Sam raised an eyebrow “How do you figure?”

“I couldn’t go invisible...” She explained. “And you said I’d be like I was before the call.”

“So maybe Kyle’s curse...”

“... Was completely removed...” Sam interrupted.

“We really don’t know for sure... See if you can transform away these extra boobs without forgetting.”

“What about the... Uh... Your penises...” Jen stammered.

“I’m not quite ready to part with those yet.” She winked.

Little did Jen know, the wink was aimed at a voyeur standing in the doorway behind her.

“Suit yourself...” She replied. “Transform or dare.”

Sam chose transform and waited to see whether or not Kyle’s conditions would take hold. To their surprise, Jen stayed perfectly focused and was able to tell her to lose the four extra breasts without forgetting. She cheered as Sam’s shirt was relieved of the extra lumps.

“Oh my gosh!” Cassie exclaimed. “You were talking about THAT game?”

Sam smiled as Jen swung around. “You were watching?!”

Cassie smirked. “So... How did you two get a hold of the real curse?”

“My... Hey... Don’t just ignore me!” Jen argued.

“It’s kind of a long story...” Sam started...

Cassie Wants to Play

“No... Stop right there...” Jen interrupted. “Forget what you saw.”

“We don’t need to involve another person in this mess.”

“Hey, that’s not fair.” Cassie argued. “You’re the one who invited me in the first place.”

“That was before we figured out how to undo it!” Jen replied.

“Totally by accident...” Sam chuckled.

“If you don’t let me join in, I’ll tell mom that you skipped school today.” Cassie threatened

Jen panicked. “How did you know we skipped?”

“You just told me.” Cassie grinned.

Jen bit her lip...

“Shit... What should we do?” She asked, turning towards Sam.

“Why not let her play? It’s just a game after all...” She replied.

“But it’s dangerous!” Jen stressed.

“It’s only as dangerous as we make it...” She added. “Besides, Kyle's curse is gone now.”

“There’s no reason you couldn’t experiment a little.”

“I can’t believe this is happening...” Jen said, rubbing her temple with one hand.

“Hey, how did this happen anyway?” Cassie interrupted. “How did you get cursed?”

“You really want to know?” Jen asked.

Cassie nodded and Jen recalled the events of the day starting with Kyle’s call. She left out the parts where her and Suzy played, but was otherwise graphic in her descriptions. She hoped that sharing some of the worst situations would change Cassie’s mind. Unfortunately, she seemed even more excited to start after hearing about Jen’s day.

“That’s amazing!” Cassie exclaimed. “So you could potentially move my pussy to my forehead... Or give me dicks for fingers?”

“Those aren’t good!” Jen argued. “Why would you want any of that!?”

“We can always change me back with the curse powers...” Cassie remarked.

Jen knew she was outnumbered when Suzy shrugged and said, “She’s right... May as well have some fun with it...”

Dealing Her In

“Fine...” Jen said. “But we need to be back to normal before Mom gets here.”

“Who wants to go first?” Sam asked.

“Deal me in!” Cassie joked.

Jen still couldn’t quite believe that they were making a game of something so risky, but didn’t have an option since Sam was currently in control of the curse. She thought she wanted nothing to do with it after finally returning to normal, but there was a certain allure. Outside of that, she just wanted to keep an eye on Cassie.

With a grin, Sam asked, “Transform or dare Cassie?”

“Oops... I should have asked what you wanted.”

“That’s OK... Surprise me.” Cassie grinned. “I pick transform.”

Sam thought for a moment, then said. “Your hair will turn bright crimson red and grow twice as long as it is now.”

Jen and Sam watched as Cassie’s hair extended and saturated with a brilliant hue.

http://i.imgur.com/Rj9YaSD.png

“It’s so pretty...” Sam marveled.

“You changed my hair?” Cassie asked, pulling a ringlet down in front of her eyes. “Isn’t this kind of tame?”

“I mean... Don’t you have dicks or something?

Hearing her acknowledge them made both twitch against Sam’s labia, causing her to blush.

Cassie shrugged and turned her attention to Jen. “Wanna go next?”

Jen contemplated the situation. She wasn’t completely opposed to experimenting, but really wanted a safety net in case things got out of hand. During Cassie’s change, she came up with a basic, but potentially effective idea.

“Sure...” She began. “Do whatever you want.”

“But I have one condition.”

“Oh?” Cassie replied. “What’s that?”

“I’ll pick transform and you come up with the change but you must also give me the ability to switch back to normal.” Jen explained.

Cassie shrugged. “Alright, transform or dare...”

Extras

As promised, Jen chose transform.

“I suppose I should get the boring bits out of the way first...” Cassie began. “For the first part of your transformation, you’ll have the ability to switch back to normal. For the second part, you’ll grow two more boobs.”

http://i.imgur.com/bXQ95Hx.png

Sam laughed. “I wonder where you got that idea.”

Jen looked down as two new lumps plumped up below the shirt she borrowed from Sam. The new nipples were oddly sensitive against the fabric and began to harden. She gripped her lower right breast and squeezed. It seemed harmless enough.

She shrugged and turned towards Sam. “You want to go again?”

“Fire away...” Sam replied, still giggling at the excessive breasts.

Jen passed the curse back, and Sam once again chose to transform.

“You’ll have the ability to switch back to normal.” Jen said, feeling clever.

“What, no boobs?” Sam joked.

“Fine... You’ll grow back your extra breasts as well.” Jen sassed.

The curse took hold and four more breasts sprouted from Sam’s torso.

“Ready for another go?” Sam laughed as she squeezed two of the lower breasts.

http://i.imgur.com/Wwe7hhq.png

“Sure, and I’ve got an idea for this one...” Cassie replied.

“Wait...” Jen said, looking towards Sam. “Whatever you do, make sure to add the ability for her to switch back.”

“Sure thing boss.” Sam smirked.

Sam took a seat at the dining room table and invited Jen and Cassie to join her. Cassie quickly found a seat across from her. She was clearly eager to change again. With a long sigh, Jen sat down next to Sam.

“You alright?” Sam asked.

“I’m fine...” Jen replied. “Feels weird letting my boobs rest on another set.”

“You’ll get used to it.” Sam laughed as she cupped her lowest row and lifted them upward. “Hey Cassie...”

“Transform or dare? ...”

Waiting

“Gah, wait...” Cassie said. “I wasn’t ready yet.”

“Better hurry, you only get a minute to decide.” Sam teased

“What happens then?” Cassie panicked.

“You’ll get both.” Jen shrugged.

“Both?” Cassie puzzled.

“Yea, both a transformation and a dare.” Sam explained.

“Ooh, those options...” Cassie realized. “That’s fine, just don’t dare me to do anything too crazy.”

“You said you already knew what you wanted?” Jen asked.

“It’s kind of embarrassing.” Cassie remarked. “I... Well...”

“I want to know what it’s like to be a boy.”

Sam smiled knowingly, “Alright, pick transform and I’ll make it happen.”

“You don’t think it’s weird?” Cassie blushed.

“It’s definitely weird, but look around.” Jen motioned. “We’ve both got way too many tits, and I’m sure Sam could currently offer plenty of insight into the other gender...”

“You don’t even know the half of it...” Sam blushed, feeling her two cocks twitching against her labia. “You ready Cassie?”

“I guess so...” Cassie replied. “I choose transform.”

“For your transformation, you’ll become a boy.” Sam explained.

“And?” Jen interrupted.

“Oh yea... And you’ll also be able to switch back to normal...” Sam added.

Jen nodded in approval and they waited for Cassie to transform. To their surprise, nothing appeared to change.

“Why isn’t anything happening?” Cassie asked, running her fingers across her feminine mound. “Has the magic run out?”

Daring Intermission

“Do you suppose she waited to long?” Jen asked.

“And got both?” Sam added. “Maybe... I guess I need to give her a dare as well.”

“After you switch genders, give your new penis a good wanking.”

“You’re such a perv!” Jen accused.

“I think that did it...” Cassie said in an ever deepening voice.

Reddish stubble similar to the brilliant hair that hung from her head began to grow on her face and neck. Her chest gradually flattened and her shoulders became more square. Her entire body seemed to lengthen by a few inches as muscular changes became apparent on her arms and hands. They guessed that similar things were taking place below the table. Her face shifted into a more masculine structure and finally, an Adams apple popped out a few inches up her neck.

http://i.imgur.com/yJFhjTv.png

“Wow...” He said, “I’m a guy...”

“Your bro is pretty hansom Jen.” Sam joked.

Before Jen could reply, Cassie jumped up and began to undo the skirt that now looked loose on his narrower waist. It fell, revealing a throbbing erection jammed against his panties. He quickly pulled them down and began to stroke the twitching penis.

Jen couldn’t help watching; it presented a strange mix of disgust and arousal. This boy was giving her a free show, yet she knew that it was actually her sister inside that body. Sam seemed to be enjoying it as well. One of her hands rubbed her breasts while the other inched downward.

Jen’s arousal built and she decided to take Sam upstairs to have a little fun. She almost felt bad that Cassie would be left out, but there was no way in hell she’d have a threesome with her own sister. She stood up and tapped Sam’s shoulder. With her attention, she whispered a suggestion. Sam’s eyes went wide. Without a word, the two of them slipped out, leaving Cassie to masturbate alone...

“You sure it’s OK to leave her... Or him, like that?” Sam asked as they went up the stairs.

“She... Uh... I mean... He’ll be fine... I’m not even sure he realized we stepped out.” Jen replied.

Before they even made it to the base of the stairs, Sam’s cocks managed to slip free of her labia and pushed out on either side of her panties. She walked slightly bowlegged as they rubbed against her skirt and legs. Arousal increased with every step.

“Hey, I couldn’t quite hear you in there...” She teased. “What was it you wanted to do again?”

Jen pushed her up the stairs, “Just hurry up, before I change my mind...”