Re: Transform or Dare: Jen in the Crossfire - by fortestingpurposes

Equipment Test

The two of them entered Sam’s room where both girls promptly dropped their skirts and panties. Sam yanked off her shirt to reveal six plump breasts. Jen scanned her impressive cleavage, then allowed her eyes to fall to her groin. A pair of throbbing cocks jutted forward, begging to penetrate something. She quickly pulled off her own shirt, revealing a similar array of nipples and flesh. Jen wasn’t particularly into girls but there was something different about Sam. Maybe seeing so much sexuality on one body was the reason she felt so wet.

A bead of fluid trickled down her thigh, sending goosebumps along her skin. She couldn’t wait any longer, demanding that Sam insert at least one of her cocks. Sam motioned towards the bed, where Jen laid back and spread her legs apart. Sam carefully aimed her twitching manhood, then pushed her right shaft into Jen’s wet cunt. Sam shivered when she felt her tight cunt squeezing down. Each inch deeper brought them both further into sexual euphoria. Soon, Sam had her entire right cock thrust inside. The left cock rubbed against Jens mound, throbbing and begging for attention.

“You should...” Sam stammered. “Grow another pussy...”

Jen blushed. “No way... You just need... Less dicks...”

Sam laughed as she gripped the left rod and began to stroke. It was challenging, but soon she was in rhythm with Jen’s contractions. While the idea of two pussies seemed heavenly, the current situation still far exceeded anything she had ever felt.

Her knees went weak every time Jen tightened on an especially sensitive part of her shaft. Excessive breasts wobbled with each thrust, sending waves through both of their bodies. The only downside was that there were too many sensitive parts to please. Sam found herself wishing for more hands. Jen was a little luckier in that regard. She had both hands available to pinch and rub her cluster of wobbling glands.

The two of them continued until Sam felt the familiar warmth of an orgasm building deep inside. She cried out as a stream of hot cum pumped into Jen. Seconds later, her left penis throbbed and flexed, sending another stream of white fluid onto Jen’s lower breasts. She promptly collapsed beside her on the bed.

Jen turned. “You know... You’re a hell of a lot better than any of the guys I’ve been with...”

“Thanks...” Sam smiled. “I think...”

They stayed like that for several minutes. Enough time for Sam’s twin cocks to go limp and slurp partway back into her pussy. After a while, the afterglow was interrupted by a knock on the door...

No Hard Feelings

“Hey...” Cassie asked in a deep voice. “Are uh... Are you two done?”

Jen was at first terrified that a boy had infiltrated the house but remembered that it was only Cassie. Still, she didn’t really want her, or him to know that she had just fucked Sam.

"Yea... Just a second..." Jen answered.

They both scrambled to wipe away any excess fluid, then replaced their cloths. Once satisfied that the evidence had been removed, Jen opened the door to find Cassie standing bottomless with streak of cum across his shirt.

“Why aren’t you wearing your skirt?” Jen asked.

“I don’t know... It didn’t fit very well...” Cassie explained. “Besides, didn’t you want to see how well the transformation worked?”

He grinned and wiggled his penis in her direction. Jen was spent after her time with Sam and no longer felt any sense of arousal for the flaccid cock that slapped against his legs.

“Stop that... Go put back on your skirt.” She commanded.

“Fine...” Cassie replied, turning back towards the stairs. “Are you two coming back down?”

“Sure... We’ll be down shortly.” Sam replied as she fiddled with the buttons on her shirt.

Cassie shrugged and made his way back down the stairs...

Sam hooked the last button, then said. “You ready for another round?”

Jen nodded her and they left to meet Cassie at the dining room table.

“I hope their aren’t any hard feelings about the dare.” Sam started. “Uh... No pun intended.”

“Nah, it was pretty fun.” Cassie chuckled. “I wanted to try that anyway.”

Jen rolled her eyes.

“Hey, don’t give me that look Sis.” Cassie continued. “Sounded like you two were being just as bad.”

Jen blushed. She had hoped he didn’t realize what they were doing. Moreover, hearing a young boy say it made it significantly more embarrassing. She was at a loss for words.

Fortunately, Sam interrupted them to ask if she could go next.

“Sure, transform or dare Sam...” Cassie answered.

Quick Reset

“I think I’ll go with dare this time.” Sam replied. “I figure I owe you one...”

“Dare huh?” Cassie echoed. “Alright... I dare you...”

“... to show me your dicks!”

Sam lowered her skirt. For the most part, her groin looked ordinary. The only thing that seemed unusual was a pair of lumps pressed against her panties. At a glance, most would just assume it was a rather deep camel toe.

http://i.imgur.com/MvOPMTM.png

“You know, all you had to do was ask...” Sam explained as she pulled her panties free. “I’m not embarrassed about it.”

Once the panties were out of the way, Cassie had a clear view of two heads pushing apart her labia. “Oh wow, they’re actually up inside of you?”

Sam bent back to give him a clearer view. She flexed both cocks, forcing them to twitch and push outward. She wasn’t currently aroused enough to get two fresh boners, so all she could offer were two flaccid tubes that only extended a couple inches. Even so, the display was enough to fulfill Cassie’s dare.

“I thought you were just a guy with boobs or something.” He joked. “I never expected that...”

“Yea, your sister has quite an imagination...” Sam laughed as she pushed them back inside while lifting her panties into place.

“You did that?” Cassie asked, looking towards Jen.

Jen hesitated. “I ... well... Not on purpose...”

Cassie wanted to press for more information, but was stopped short by a man’s voice echoing down the hall. “Sam, I’m home!”

“Shit... Uh... Quick, change back to normal!” Jen whispered, already halfway through her own transformation.

Cassie and Sam followed suit, fully reversing the effects just before Sam’s dad entered the dining room.

“Oh, I didn’t know you had guests.” He said. “Hi Jen, Cassie... How’s your mom doing?”

“Uh... Fine... She’s doing fine...” Jen stuttered.

“Does she know you’re here?” He asked.

“Yes, we got permission and came over after school.” Cassie answered. “She’s going to pick us up at 9. Will that be alright?”

Jen was relieved to hear Cassie’s familiar feminine voice.

“That’s fine. I’ll be in my office if you need anything.” He said as he left the doorway...

Starting Over

Sam looked herself over and seemed to be disappointed.

“Is something wrong?” Jen asked.

“No... It’s nothing.” Sam replied.

She pulled out her cellphone to check the time. It was almost six, meaning Dad was a little earlier than usual. It didn’t really matter, but she expected her Mom to show up at any moment. Beyond that, they still had almost three hours before Jen and Cassie’s mom would arrive.

“Lets head up to my room. I’d rather not be mid-transformation when my mom gets here.” Sam suggested.

They all agreed and went upstairs for some added privacy. A feint oder hung in the air and Sam noticed a few dried cum stains on her sheets. Cassie didn’t seem to notice, or didn’t care. Either way, Sam decided to move a pile of books from her desk chair so Cassie would have a clean place to sit. Jen surely noticed, but didn’t mind the mess since she had already found a seat on the edge of the bed. While Cassie spun the desk chair towards the foot of the bed, Sam found a seat alongside Jen. Shortly after, Sam attempted to change back. Her concentration was admirable but, her torso didn’t repopulate and her vagina remained vacant.

“I can’t switch back...” She puzzled.

Cassie made the attempt as well, but found herself unable to swap genders. “I think you’re ‘back to normal’ switch worked a little to well Jen.”

“Guess we’ll just have to start fresh...” Jen shrugged.

“I wouldn’t be mad if someone gave me back those dicks...” Sam joked. “Who wants to go next?”

“I’m not sure it matters, but I think Jen’s up if we keep going in order.” Cassie suggested.

“Sure, I’ll go...” Jen shrugged. “I have an idea.”

“Oh? What’s that?” Sam asked.

“I think you’ll like this.” Jen teased. “I want you to set it up so that whatever happens, people... Well, anyone besides the three of us... Will think it’s normal.”

Sam grinned. “Transform or dare Jen...”

Topless

“I choose transform.” Jen replied.

Sam grinned. “For your transformation, you will seem perfectly normal to everyone except the three of us.”

Jen smiled, almost expecting her to end it there.

“And you will have a condition where you can’t wear shirts or bras.”

“What the hell Sam!” Jen said as she unconsciously lifted off the borrowed shirt.

Cassie nearly fell off her chair in a fit of laughter as Jen’s cleavage wobbled into view.

“What’s wrong Jen?” Sam asked. “You don’t like that shirt?”

Jen glared at her. Sam hopped up from the bed and pulled a new shirt from her dresser.

“Here, try this one.” She suggested, holding the shirt out.

Jen slapped it from her hand. “You know I can’t!”

“Don’t get so mad Jen, it’s just a game...” Cassie offered as she composed herself.

“Yea, but there’s no reason for you to steal my modesty...” She argued.

“Fair enough...” Sam replied. “But how else will we see if it worked?”

“What do you mean if it worked? It obviously worked...” Jen said, cupping her naked breasts.

“I’m talking about the other condition...” Sam smiled.

She opened the door and hollered down the hallway. “Hey Dad, can you come here for a sec?”

Jen gasped and pulled a pillow in front of her chest. “What the heck did you do that for?”

“It’s for science!” Sam laughed as she tugged at the pillow. “Just relax. Don’t you want to know if he’ll react.”

“No!” She screamed.

Sam managed to wrangle away the pillow just as he entered the doorway...

Mom's Home

Jen froze in fear while Sam tossed the pillow aside. Cassie glanced at them, then at Sam’s Dad. She occasionally let out a giggle, but otherwise did her best to keep quiet.

Sam’s Dad glanced towards each girl, seemingly ignorant of the naked chest that Jen desperately hugged. “Did you need something?”

“Yea...” Sam replied. “Does anything look out of place in here?”

She intentionally motioned in Jen’s direction. He stared at her for a moment, then looked towards Cassie, who was still having a hard time stifling her laughter.

“Not really...” He hesitated. “Though, I feel like I might have missed a joke.”

“Ah... Never mind then...” She said. “Did you have any plans for supper?”

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, your mom is bringing something.” He glanced towards Jen. “I told her you had guests.”

“She should be here any...”

“I’m home...” Mom’s voice echoed up the stairs.

“Good timing” Dad said as he left to meet her.

“God dammit Sam...” Jen said, collapsing on the bed. “You nearly gave me a heart attack.”

“Hey, you should be thanking me.” She grinned. “Now you know it works.”

Jen didn’t like being a guinea pig, but Sam was right. Her dad didn’t notice her naked chest at all. Still, with the test concluded, she wanted to cover up. Unfortunately, the curse prevented her from even touching one of the two shirts she had rejected. Even thinking about putting on a bra made her feel queasy.

She attempted to change back with the previous condition but found that it didn’t work a second time. Ironically, it seemed that going back to normal undid her ability to go back to normal...

Going Swimming?

Jen considered the way the curse was worded, then said, “Sam, let me borrow your bikini.”

Sam raised an eyebrow. “Why would you want that?”

“Just give me the top, I want to try something.”

“Oh, I get it!” Cassie exclaimed. “You just said she couldn’t wear shirts or bras. Nothing about bikini tops.”

“Girls!” Sam’s dad hollered. “Come down and eat.”

Sam shuffled through a drawer, then tossed her skimpiest bikini top to Jen.

“You actually swim in this?” Jen said, holding up one of the minuscule cups.

“I gotta look good out there.” She joked... “Hurry up and put it on if you’re gonna. I’ll see you downstairs...”

Sam left the room, followed by Cassie. Jen could hear them both laughing as they went down the stairs. She felt humiliated as she adjusted the cups over her nipples. She had always thought that Sam’s breasts were only a cup size smaller, yet now she would have guessed they were smaller still. Either that, or Sam gave her the skimpiest top she could find. She wanted to shuffle through her dresser to find something larger but the thought of even opening one of those drawers made her feel ill. The bikini, which wasn't causing any discomfort, was her only option.

It took some effort to center the mass of each breast in the tiny cups but once her nipples were sufficiently hidden, she left to meet them downstairs. Since the bikini was doing such a poor job supporting her chest, she had to hold on until she reached the landing. Once back on level ground, she was able to let go. So long as she didn’t make any sudden moves, her nipples would stay hidden. Soon, she met Sam’s parents in the dining room where Sam and Cassie had already been seated and served.

Sam’s mom noticed Jen’s attire and said, “It’s a bit late to go swimming isn’t it?

Jen stuttered, “Yea... I suppose it is...”

Cassie and Sam stiffed their laughter. Jen didn’t like it. They were having way to much fun at her expense.

“I’m not sure I’ve ever seen you wearing a bra before.” Sam’s Dad observed.

“It’s a bikini top.” Sam explained. “Totally different.”

“Oh, alright...” Dad replied, as he slid a takeout bag towards an empty chair. “I hope you like burgers.”

She thanked him and sat down between Cassie and Sam, who were fully aware of her predicament. Even though the curse had clearly worked, none of them could believe how oblivious Sam’s parents were. The undersized top was almost more ridiculous than the fact that she could have been completely topless.

“Does anyone have a pen I can borrow?” Jen asked.

Sam’s mom pulled a pen from her purse and handed it over. Jen thanked her, then began writing on a napkin, being careful to hide the words from Sam with her free hand...

A Secret

“What are you writing?” Sam asked.

“It’s a secret...” Jen replied as she carefully wrote out several phrases on the fragile paper.

Cassie glanced over. Jen was constructing instructions for both a dare and a transformation. Cassie was a little worried about what it meant, but guessed that she wasn’t the target.

She leaned over and whispered. “What are you doing Sis?”

Jen moved in close to Cassie’s ear. “Just a little payback.”

“What are you two whispering about?” Sam asked, trying to peak past Jen’s hand.

“We’ll tell you when we get back upstairs...” Cassie replied.

Jen couldn’t help smiling at how discrete her sister could be when she needed cooperation. Sam shrugged and bit into her burger. While she ate, Jen continued writing.

“If you chose transform, you will no longer be able to wear pants of any sort. Everyone will think it’s normal, except for you, me, and my sister. You’ll also grow back your two pussy dicks.”

“If you chose dare, you will offer your hands as a bra until the curse that keeps me topless is undone.”

Once satisfied, Jen folded the napkin in half and leaned towards Sam’s ear. “Transform or dare...”

Sam gasped, nearly choking as Jen slid the folded napkin towards her.

She took a drink, then opened the napkin. “You’ve got to be kidding me...”

“Something wrong dear?” Mom asked.

“Uh... No...” Sam replied. “It’s nothing...”

Jen grinned as she watched Sam read the words. Sam knew the curse well enough to know which option was the safest bet and slid the paper back towards Jen before pointing at her decision...

They Don't See It

Sam’s finger rested on the transformation option and it seemed that pointing was all it took to trigger the change. She lost control, pushed her chair back and stood up to undo her skirt. It fell, followed soon after by her panties. She pulled her feet free and kicked the cloths away just as one limp cock slid out. A moment later, her second penis slipped free. The tighter opening forced her foreskin back, revealing the bulbous head. The feeling made both throb. Without her panties to hold them in, they were free to droop several inches past her labia.

“You could have waited until we got upstairs!” Sam whispered as she sat back down.

“Where’s the fun in that?” Jen taunted.

During the entire transition, her parents continued to eat as if everything was ordinary. Just as Jen had experienced with her naked breasts, Sam was safe from anyone knowing that she changed. Almost everyone... Cassie’s face had turned deep red. She wasn’t sure whether to laugh or run. Jen slid the napkin her way and pointed towards the transformation. That was enough to alleviate Cassie’s concerns, but didn’t come soon enough to hide her embarrassment from Sam’s dad, who asked if she was alright. She nodded and shoved a handful of fries into her mouth to avoid a conversation.

“Must be that joke I keep missing.” He said.

“What joke?” Sam’s mom asked.

“Sam asked me to find something out of place.” He explained. “I think Cassie might pass out if I don’t figure it out soon.”

Both parents looked them over, still unable to recognize how strange it was that Jen was only a few inches of fabric from being completely topless. The only thing that seemed odd was Cassie’s red cheeks and occasional giggling.

“I’m not seeing it...” Sam’s mom said after looking them over. “Did one of you get a haircut?”

Sam let out a sigh, pushed her chair away from the table, then climbed up onto it. She aimed her groin towards them and repeated the question. Once again, they looked her over and were unable to find anything unusual. Quite an accomplishment given that, aside from not wearing pants, she had birthed two semi-hard penises. Sam gestured to her crotch and asked if her unusual genitals seemed ordinary.

http://i.imgur.com/4rMnba2.png

“You’ve been like that all your life.” Dad replied.

“Please don’t stand on the chair...” Mom added.

“So you really don’t care that I’ve got two dicks here? Or that I’m not wearing any pants?” Sam asked.

“Of course not. You never wear pants.” Mom shrugged. “Now please sit back down and finish your supper.”

Sam carefully stepped down. “Nice work Jen...”

Back to Her Room

Jen, Cassie, and Sam finished their supper and excused themselves. On the way back upstairs Sam jokingly grabbed onto Jen’s breasts from behind.

“What are you doing?” Jen asked as the bikini slipped down.

“Didn’t you want me to be your bra?” She chuckled. “All I needed to do was pick dare...”

“Stop...” Jen said, pulling away. “I probably took that too far.”

Sam laughed. “Don’t worry about it. I thought it was funny.”

“You’re such a perv...” Jen replied. “You wouldn’t be laughing if they didn’t think you looked normal.”

“Yea, that would have been hard to explain...” She considered. “I suppose my only choice would have been to use the curse to make them forget. It would have been risky, to say the least...”

“How can you be so casual about all of this?” Jen asked as she adjusted the bikini top.

“Did you forget?” Sam replied. “I had this curse for a while before Kyle passed it to you...”

“Wait... You had it before Jen?” Cassie chimed in, trying not to stare at her naked bottom. “What happened?”

“It’s a long story...” Sam replied.

“We’ve still got a few hours until our mom gets here.” Jen said, now taking on a more serious expression. “I think it’s about time you told me what happened.”

Sam opened her bedroom door and waved them both in. “I’m afraid I can’t share the very beginning.”

“Why not? Cassie asked.

“I’m sure Jen will understand...” Sam started. “Whoever gave it to me originally, made me forget who and how.”

“I honestly have no idea what their motivation was.”

“I thought you said this was a long story!” Jen argued, tossing a pillow at her.

“Hang on... I haven’t gotten that far.” Sam replied, placing the pillow over her naked lap. “Sure, someone cursed me and made me forget who they were. I do remember the curse though.”

It wasn’t all that different than what Cassie got earlier today...

Sam's Past Life

“This is going to be hard to believe but, up until a few months ago, I was a guy.” She explained. “Someone used the curse to turn me into a girl. They also added conditions for just about everything. My clothes were different. Makeup kits, pink bedding, and even flowery wallpaper appeared in my room. I found tampons and pads in the bathroom and even my class schedule changed. Suddenly I was off the basketball team and signed up for track and cheer squad. As far as my parents knew, they’ve always had a daughter. Even you two didn’t think twice when I showed up to school like this.”

“Why didn’t you just ask me to help you change back?” Jen asked.

“I kind of just got used to it. Besides, do you believe I was ever a boy?” Sam replied. “Either of you?”

They both shook their heads.

“Even the ‘return to normal’ condition only reversed the changes we made today. Whoever did this covered all of the bases.”

“Well... Almost... There was someone else who figured out that I had been cursed.”

“Kyle?” Jen asked.

“Yea...” She continued. “He approached me about two months ago. At first, he wanted to help undo my curse, but at the time neither of us considered exchanging the words to do it. Or so I thought... .. I’ll get that that part in a bit.”

“Over the next few weeks, he offered information about the curse, though nothing I hadn’t already figured out. He also grew more and more interested. To be honest, I’m still a guy at heart. I guess twice a man as most at the moment. Anyway... He began to show romantic interest and I rejected him. After that, he started stalking me.”

“What a creep...” Cassie remarked.

“No kidding.” Sam continued. “But I may have misread his true intentions.”

“One day, I overheard him talking with someone. I never saw who it was, but they were talking about taking back the curse power. At the time I didn’t even know I could pass it on. I actively avoided Kyle after that. I’ll spare the dirty details, but spending a few months as a girl wasn’t bad. In fact, I had become accustomed to this new life and decided to embrace it. I also decided that the curse would end with me. Unfortunately, my second decision wasn’t meant to last.”

“Kyle cornered me in a vacant hallway about a week back. I’m not sure how far he was willing to go, but the moment his fingers slid under my skirt, I asked the question...”

“I used the power to take away his manhood and the ability to curse me in return. In retrospect, it was probably his last ditch effort to make me give him the curse. If that was the case, then I suppose he got what he was after. That’s one hell of a price though...”

“I honestly thought that was the end of it, until you pushed me into the bathroom this morning...”

“To answer your original question, I do take this seriously. But... As long as it stays between the three of us, I feel like there’s nothing to worry about.”

“I figure that if something did go wrong, one of us could just turn the other back to normal...”

Understanding

“You did seem to be acting different than usual.” Jen said as she began to realize the full scope of Sam’s change.

“I imagine that would have been an understatement early on.” Sam added. “I was scared and embarrassed. I faked being sick and skipped a few days of school. When I got back I accidentally showed up for the wrong classes and even found myself in the boys bathroom a few times.”

“For the most part, people just assumed I was being ditsy or forgetful. It took a few weeks, but I got used to the changes. I learned my new schedule, figured out how to use tampons, started sitting to pee, and realized that guys really like to stare when they think you aren’t looking. I also noticed that they seem to act a lot stupider when I’m around. I think that was the worst of it. I stopped hanging out with a lot of my guy friends after the switch.”

Earlier that day, Jen and Sam crossed the line that separated friends from lovers. Jen had never been into girls, but there was something different about Sam. While she maintained a standard friendship during the past months, that day introduced the two of them to a relationship that had nearly been forgotten. As the realization took hold, she began to wonder just how close they had been before her transformation.

“Were we...” Jen hesitated. “...Together?”

“We were very close...” Sam confessed. “We’ve been best friends since kindergarten. A little more at times, but never officially a couple...”

“There’s so much to take in...” Jen replied. “I really don’t know what to say.”

“You two really would make a cute couple...” Cassie cooed. “Lesbians... But still...”

Jen punched her arm. “You heard to much!”

“Hey, I’ve been cursed too.” She shot back as she rubbed her arm. “Like it or not, we’re in this together.”

“You’re right Cassie...”Jen sighed. “Sorry...”

“No worries...” Cassie grinned. “I will admit... I’m only involved because I volunteered.”

Jen lowered her head. She had a lot to think about, but one thing was fresh on her mind.

“Sam.” She began. “Can you please undo this topless thing. I don’t want to walk around with my tits on display, no matter how normal people think it is...”

Sam patted the pillow that hid her unusual groin. “Sure, but only if you let me put on some pants...”

“That’s fine, but once we’re all back to normal, we should really stop messing with this curse...” Jen urged.

Backup Plan

“Oh don’t be like that.” Cassie pleaded. “There’s so much we haven’t tried.”

“There need to be some new rules if we keep going.” Jen suggested.

“What do you have in mind?” Sam asked.

“I’ll explain after I’ve replaced this bikini with a proper top...” She insisted.

They exchanged words to undo the curse that kept them half naked. Jen simply went back to normal, while Sam opted to keep her pair of cocks. Jen might have wondered why earlier that day, but now understood. While Sam had come to accept her new body, she still longed for something more familiar. Even so, Jen wasn’t sure why she decided to keep the extra. She supposed it really didn’t matter and actually found herself feeling glad. The thought of Sam as a boy felt familiar but imagining her in a different body was disconcerting. Bizarre as it was, this seemed like a good compromise.

“Alright, you’re both mostly normal again.” Cassie noted as they pulled back on their cloths. “Tell us those rules so we can start a new round.”

“Oh right...” Jen began. “I figure we just need a way to switch back to normal, something that sticks even after we use it.”

“Why not just make us look normal regardless of our curse? Like what you did to Sam at dinner.” Cassie suggested.

“That might work...” Jen considered. “Sam, do you have a notepad?”

Sam nodded, then shuffled through a stack of books and papers on her desk to retrieve a clean notepad and pencil. She handed them to Jen, who began writing down ideas.

“You’re not gonna go and curse one of us with that, are you?” Cassie joked.

“No...” Jen answered. “I don’t even have the curse power. Sam does...”

“Then what are you writing?” Cassie asked.

“Just some ideas...” Jen explained. “I want to make sure they’re worded well.”

Cassie smirked. “Do you mind if Sam and I keep going?”

“I don’t care. I need to concentrate...” Jen replied as she stood up and walked towards the doorway. “I’m going to work on this in the hall. Please don’t do anything too crazy.”

While it was true that she intended to come up with some new ideas, she also wanted to be alone. She needed to process what Sam had revealed. Someone she knew for so long was completely changed, yet she only just found out. And even after learning the truth, she was having a hard time believing it. Part of her was sad. Yet, on some level, she was happy. Just hours earlier, they made love. She thought the curse had influenced her actions, but perhaps there was something more. A longing for what was hidden behind Sam’s changed identity...

Parts of Her

Moments after Jen left the room, Cassie turned her attention to Sam. “You heard the lady... We’ve got a green light.”

“You sure you don’t want to wait?” Sam hesitated. “I’m sure it won’t take long...”

“Come on... Lets keep going.” Cassie coaxed. “I’ve got an idea for my next one.”

“Alright Cassie...” Sam replied. “Transform or dare...”

“Dang it...” Cassie grumbled. “You didn’t wait to hear what I wanted to do!”

“Were you going to turn into a boy again?” Sam mused.

“Not exactly...” Cassie replied. “No... This time I wanted to make it so I could take apart my body, kind of like Lego blocks or clay. I want to be able to detach a leg or an arm, or even pull off my head. Of course, I also want to be able to reattach things. Maybe even stick my body parts to someone else.”

“That’s pretty creative...” Sam replied. “Go ahead and pick transform and I’ll set you up.”

Cassie grinned. “Thanks Sam, I choose transform.”

Sam began. “For your transformation, you will be able to detach and reattach parts of your body. You’ll also be able to stick parts of yourself to other bodies.”

Cassie waited then looked down at her hands. “I don’t feel any different...”

Sam shrugged. “Try pulling something off.”

Cassie gripped her right index finger. With a gentle tug, it came free, leaving a smooth nub behind.

http://i.imgur.com/RGbq0lh.png

“Holy crap!” Cassie yelled, nearly dropping her detached digit.

She flexed her finger and found that it continued to accept her commands even though there was nothing connecting it to the rest of her body.

“That’s awesome...” Sam marveled. “Can you stick it back on?”

Cassie grinned and stuck it to her forehead. In a matter of seconds, the skin fused together. She wiggled the finger, then aimed it downward until she touched the tip of her nose. She then detached the finger and tossed it to Sam.

Sam fumbled, but managed to hold onto on the warm appendage. “Eww, why did you throw it at me?!”

“What do you mean ‘ew’? There’s nothing gross about my fingers!” Cassie laughed. “Try sticking it to your hand or something...”

Something Bigger

Sam felt squeamish, but ultimately decided to give it a try. She pressed the base of Cassie’s finger into the side of her right hand. The skin melded together, adjusting slightly to make the connection more seamless. Sam gawked at her hand. If she hadn’t known better, she might have guessed that she was born with a sixth finger. It felt natural and she could move it with ease. Cassie stole control to wiggle the appendage remotely, then relaxed so Sam could take over again.

Sam was definitely impressed but still felt a little queasy. “Can you take it off now?”

Cassie concentrated and the finger came unglued. Sam wasn’t in position to catch it, so the digit fell to the floor and landed with a thud.

“Ow!” Cassie cried. “Shit... I should have asked you to hold onto it...”

Sam picked up the finger and passed it back to her. “So you can control when things detach?”

“Seems that way... Here...” Cassie lifted her arm. “Pull.”

Sam hesitated, but cautiously grabbed hold and gave it a tug.

Her arm held firm.

“Alright, now try.” Cassie suggested as she concentrated on letting it depart her shoulder.

Sam tugged once more, this time successfully removing Cassie’s entire arm. She shivered and had to fight the urge to toss it back. Cassie laughed, but worried that Sam might drop it. She took her arm back, surprised at how heavy it was when detached, then plugged it back into her shoulder.

“Want to try something really weird?” Cassie asked...

Seeing Double

Without warning, Cassie grabbed her head and lifted it free. “This is amazing! ... Here, stick it on!”

“What?” Sam gasped. “What do you mean?”

“I mean stick my head to your body...” Cassie urged. “Come on, it’ll be fun.”

Sam took a step back. “I’m not sure your sister would approve...”

“It’ll just be for a minute...” Sam begged. “Don’t you want to see what it’s like?”

Sam gave in to curiosity and gently took the head from Cassie’s hands. It was very strange seeing her grinning face with nothing below.

Cassie’s body crossed her arms. “What are you waiting for.”

Sam nervously turned Cassie’s head around and lifted it up next to her own. Her headless body stepped forward to help pull Sam’s shirt collar aside. Sam gently lowered the head into place, then felt something unexpected. The first strange sensation was of Cassie’s neck fusing into her shoulder, the second was that her own neck being pushed to the left to accommodate a more symmetrical appearance. Her torso didn't change, but she could feel her insides splitting to accommodate the second head.

She gasped with both mouths as her vision adjusted. “Holy shit, I can see through your eyes ... and mine... Wow!”

Cassie spoke in sync until she took control. “This is crazy... I can feel your whole body...”

“I can even move it...” She said, forcing Sam to take an involuntary step towards her headless body.

“OK... I think I’m ready to stop now...” Sam said, suddenly afraid of how easily she could lose control.

She reached up to remove the foreign head.

“Oh come on Sam, Let me see how you feel...” Cassie laughed as she redirected the hand towards Sam’s groin.

http://i.imgur.com/pvSCuKV.png

“Cassie stop... What if Jen comes back.” Sam insisted

Cassie smirked. “You said yourself that you two weren’t officially a couple...”

Mostly Faithful

Cassie’s headless body lifted her top to let Sam see two pert breasts tucked inside a pink bra. Sam tried not to let it affect her, but felt both cocks pushing out on either side of her panties. She was definitely aroused, but managed to keep her resolve.

Cassie felt arousal... But also discomfort. She knew Sam wasn’t into it and decided to detach herself. Her headless body walked over and plucked the head from Sam’s body then plugged it back into her own shoulders. “She’s a lucky girl isn’t she... Still, it seems to me you’ve got a few too many dicks and not enough Jen to go around...”

Cassie pulled back on her top then, to Sam’s surprise, dropped her skirt and panties. The sight of her shaven mound made both cocks twitch with longing, though it soon became apparent that Cassie’s intentions had changed. She placed a hand over her vagina and, with a quiet pop, it detached from her body. A smooth dent, not dissimilar to what Jen had shown her that morning, was all that remained.

Cassie lifted the oval shaped mound of flesh and offered it to Sam. “Next time you and Jen hook up, stick this down there.”

“You seriously think she’d be OK with that?” Sam replied.

“I heard you two going at it earlier.” Cassie joked. “Sounded to me like she’d be up for just about anything.”

“You don’t have to tell her it’s mine, just say it was part of a transformation we traded while she was out of the room.”

Sam reached out and accepted the lump of skin. She carefully examined the featureless mound, then turned it over to find Cassie’s pink slit carved into the underside. “I can’t believe you detached your pussy...”

http://i.imgur.com/Xr6t6mo.png

“Believe it...” Cassie laughed

She pulled back on her panties and skirt before Sam could give it back. “Please be gentle... I expect to have it back in one piece.”

Just as Cassie finished buttoning her skirt, Jen walked in. Sam panicked and shoved Cassie’s pussy into a pocket. The sudden stimulation made Cassie squeak.

Jen looked up from the notepad. “Did I interrupt something?”

“No ... no, not at all...” Sam stuttered.

“Huh. I didn’t expect you two to be normal looking...” Jen replied.

“Did you finish those rules?” Cassie asked.

“Oh... Yea...” She passed the notepad to her sister. “Here, take a look...”

Rules

Cassie skipped a few crossed out lines and began to read a revised list of rules. “For your next curse, and any curse following, these conditions will be permanent. Unable to be removed, even by a new curse...”

“That’s kind of scary...” Sam replied. “I bet they said something like that when I was turned into a girl...”

“Keep reading...” Jen insisted.

Cassie continued. “Everyone, except for those you choose, will think your curse is normal. This includes behavior and appearance. Your cloths will accommodate any changes made to your body. For example, if you were to grow additional breasts, or have torch nipples, all of your bras and tops would be modified to support or withstand them.”

“That’s almost too specific Jen” Sam interrupted. “Are you planning to grow a bunch of fiery boobs or something?”

“Maybe...” Jen teased. “I just wanted that to be clear. I already ruined my bra and one of my favorite tops.”

“Looks like there’s one more.” Cassie said. “It’s also about boobs...”

“It’s not just boobs, it’s anything!” Jen argued.

“Yea yea... Basically you don’t want anyone to hurt themselves carrying around extra or heavier ... *ahem* parts... What do you think Sam?”

“Sounds pretty reasonable to me.” Sam replied.

Jen pulled out her cellphone to check the time. It was just past 8:30, meaning their mom should be there soon.

“We don’t have much time before Mom gets here.” She stated. “Who’s got the curse?”

“I’ve got it...” Cassie replied.

“What did you change?” Jen asked as she looked her over.

“Watch this!” Cassie giggled as she pretended to pop off her thumb.

“What’s so special about that?” Jen said, not realizing that it wasn’t an illusion.

Cassie pulled her hand further away to show that the finger had truly been disconnected.

“What the fuck did you do!” Jen yelled. "Are you alright?"

Sam laughed. “We made it so she could detach body parts. She’s fine..."

Jen shook her head. “Oh my gosh... Were you trying to give me a heart attack?”

“You don’t even know the half of it...” Sam joked, recalling the pussy nestled in her pocket.

Inspired Addition

Cassie glanced at the other two girls. “Who wants to go?”

“I’ll go.” Jen offered. “Please apply those conditions for me.”

“Want anything else?” Cassie asked.

Jen shrugged. “Surprise me...”

Cassie proceeded to ask the question and Jen chose to transform. As per the request, Cassie read from the notepad. Once finished, she offered a curse of her own design, though the idea was inspired by Jen’s rules.

“You’ll also grow a third boob right between the other two...”

“Oh come on...” Jen said as her chest stretched and parted to accommodate a new gland.

http://i.imgur.com/gkUERtu.png

Jen was still wearing a t-shirt that she had borrowed from Sam, though no bra underneath. The temporary shirt didn’t seem to change, but something was happening to the burnt bra she had tossed on the floor earlier that day. The fabric unraveled down the middle. Once the front was partially deconstructed, the threads lengthened and stitched together to form a new cup in the center. Unfortunately, two burnt holes remained from earlier that morning.

“I wonder if I can use the curse to fix those holes.” She considered, motioning towards the freshly modified bra.

“Did it work?” Sam asked, looking at the top, then back towards her.

Jen turned to face her and pulled her shirt tight against the three bumps. “What do you think?”

“I don’t know... You look the same...” She shrugged.

“Yea, I don’t see anything new.” Cassie agreed.

“You just made me grow this third boob Cassie!” Jen argued, gesturing towards her new bump.

“Did I?” Cassie pondered. “Haven’t you always had that?”

With that comment, Jen realized that one of the conditions had worked perfectly. As an additional test, she used her ability to exclude the two of them from the spell.

“I’m not sure how I missed that...” Sam said, now noticing the extra bump.

Jen grinned at her handiwork, then said, “Sam, do you want to go next?”

It was apparent that the excitement of the day was catching up with Sam. Fatigue showed on her face as she nodded...

Magic Touch

“Want me to change anything?” Jen asked.

“I’ll leave it up to you...” Sam yawned. “Just don’t do anything that’ll keep me up all night.”

“In that case, do you suppose you could do me a favor?” Jen asked. “I’d rather not have to explain my burnt cloths to mom...”

Sam looked at the three cupped bra with two burnt holes. “What do you have in mind?”

“Nothing major...” Jen replied. “I’ll pass on the rules I made, then I’ll give you the ability to repair the burnt holes in my bra and top by touching them.”

“Seems easy enough...” Sam shrugged. “I’m ready when you are.”

Jen motioned towards Cassie, who handed over the notepad.

She then turned to Sam and said, “Transform or dare?”

Sam picked transform and Jen set to work on her conditions, then finished up with the new ability to fix her cloths. Sam walked over and picked up Jen’s top. The moment her fingers landed on the fabric, the two holes began to spark and fizzle. The edges reconstructed inward until there was no longer any evidence of damage. She handed the top to a smiling Jen, then picked up the three-cupped bra. Like her top, the damaged areas sparked and reformed into perfect material.

“Oh wow!” Jen marveled as Sam handed over the pristine, yet unusual looking bra. “Thank you so much!”

“No need to thank me, it was your doing after all...” Sam shrugged.

Jen slipped out of Sam’s t-shirt and pulled on the bra. The modified shape comfortably held her previous pair of breasts as well as the new gland centered on her chest. Once adjusted, she pulled back on her top. It felt tighter, and looked a bit odd with three lumps. Still, she wasn’t to worried about it. If the earlier tests had been any indication, nobody would think it was out of the ordinary. If it did become an issue, she could always switch back to normal.

While Jen was busy dressing, Sam turned towards Cassie. “You want to go again?”

“Sure, but this time you gotta let me tell you what I want before you use the words!” Cassie exclaimed.

“Alright, what would you like me to say?” Sam smiled...

Making Extras

“I want to be able to add or remove body parts” She explained. “I can already detach them, but I want to be able to grow extra stuff too, and I guess remove extras when I’m done.”

“Does that make sense?”

“I think so...” Sam replied. “Kind of like how a lizard can lose a tail and regrow it...”

“Exactly!” Cassie replied. “But a lot faster, and don’t you dare turn me into a lizard!”

“Here...” Jen said, handing over the notepad. “Don’t forget to add these in.”

Sam took the notepad and offered the question to Cassie, who once again decided to transform. Sam read through Jen’s conditions, then carefully explained her new ability to add and remove extra body parts. Afterwards, Cassie grabbed Jen’s hand, then detached at her wrist. Jen’s initial reaction was to scream and back away in fear.

“Calm down Jen! I want to see if I can make another...” Cassie explained. “Just hold it for a second.”

Jen reluctantly stopped trying to shake off the hand, but still cringed each time she felt it flex in her grip.

“Oh come on Jen... It’s not like we’ve never held hands...”

“This is different!” Jen argued, fighting the urge to pull it off.

Cassie concentrated and a new hand formed, leaving her orphaned limb with Jen. Though, she now wished she had left it with Sam.

“I’m not keeping this!” Jen said, loosening her grip and tried to shake it free.

“Jeez Jen...” Cassie said, reaching out to retrieve the hand that was holding on for dear life. “I just wanted to see if I could make a new one... Why are you so afraid of it?”

“You’ll forgive me if I’m not OK with severed limbs!” Jen retorted.

“It’s not severed...” Cassie said as she took her extra hand back. “See, the bottom is smooth. No blood, just skin...”

“It’s still creepy!” Jen argued.

Cassie shrugged, then made the extra hand vanish. She grinned at the accomplishment then, without Sam or Jen realizing it, grew a new vagina. For now, she was content with leaving her extra in Sam’s pocket.

Jen slipped her phone out to check the time. It was just past 9pm, meaning her mom would be there any minute. She wasn’t particularly fond of letting Cassie take the curse power home, much less to school in the morning.

“Hey Cassie...” Jen started. “I have an idea for my next transformation...”

Out of Time

“Is that so?” Cassie grinned.

“Yea... I want to...” Jen hesitated. “Uh... I want to see what it’s like ... to have...”

“Don’t be shy Sis...” Cassie teased.

Jen wasn’t being shy. She had asked in an effort to take back the curse power. Cassie didn’t realize it yet, but if Jen continued to hesitate, she might catch on.

Jen desperately uttered the first thing that came mind. “I want two pussies!”

“Two pussies?” Both Sam and Cassie repeated.

“Uh... Yea...” Jen stuttered. “Just... Something I want to try...”

Cassie could have guessed why, and Sam already felt her twin cocks hardening.

“Alright Jen... Transform or dare?” Cassie smirked.

Jen was relieved to be taking control of the curse, but not particularly excited about messing with her sex. She replied with her choice and Cassie set to work on a phrase that doubled her slit. Jen stifled a moan as her pussy pulled apart. After a moment, the stretching subsided, leaving behind the new sensation of two vagina’s fighting for space in her groin.

http://i.imgur.com/WbRPdEy.png

“Did it work?” Cassie asked, looking towards her skirt.

“I think so...” Jen replied as she adjusted her stance to give them room.

Sam wanted to say something but was cut short by her Father’s voice echoing up the stairs. “Jen, Cassie... Your mom’s here.”

Jen breathed a sigh of relief. “Guess that’s all we’re gonna try today...”

Cassie groaned. “It was just getting fun too...”

“We can always play more tomorrow.” Sam said, aiming a wink at Jen.

She walked them both out, offering Jen a small kiss on the cheek before saying. “See you tomorrow!”

Jen settled into the back seat while Cassie hopped in front. Mom offered small talk, but with the curse fresh on their minds, they didn’t have much to say. The most eventful part of the short drive was when Cassie detached a leg to see if Mom would react. Jen was mortified, but quickly realized that Mom only saw her perfectly normal daughter. She was a little annoyed at Cassie, but conceded that it wasn't that unusual... Given that she was still sporting three breasts, among other things. Eventually, they made it home.

Jen’s first day with the curse had nearly ended, but their adventure had only just begun...

Trouble Sleeping
added by 5tubes4posts

It was already late (and the girls had quite a bit of excitement that day), so when the car pulled up Jen and Cassie found themselves jolted awake.

Jen rubbed her eyes and looked over at Cassie. "You fell asleep, too?"

"Yeah," Cassie replied as she rubbed her neck. "Ow, that's really stiff."

Walking in, Jen said goodnight to her parents and went upstairs to claim the shower first. Closing the door and getting undressed, Jen stopped to look at herself in the mirror. Leaning back, she got a better look at her twin vaginas, complete with twin lips, clitorises, and... urethras. That would be interesting. She looked at her three breasts, holding and nudging them. This curse turned alright.

She turned on the shower and sat down to go. Twin streams left her body. It was much less disturbing than pooping out her vagina - something she hoped to forget. The shower was warm, so she got in.

---

Exiting the shower, Cassie got in. Jen went into her room and tried to snuggle under the covers, but the water had made her more awake. Or was it the sight of her changed body? She couldn't tell, but it wasn't anything she couldn't fix. Rolling onto her back under the covers, she gripped each of her clitorises and began ministrations. It made her warm. She pulled one hand away to her left breast, but it left her feeling less stimulated she found she could do almost as good a job down below with one hand taking care of both twins. This made her warmer. She turned over in bed to rub her breasts against the fitted sheet,returning both hands to her crotch... but it wasn't enough. She felt... understimulated. Jen found herself wishing Sam was there to help. "If only I had more hands," she muttered into the pillow.

Just then, she heard the shower turn off, meaning Cassie would be coming out in a minute. This gave Jen an idea of what she wanted from the curse, next.

*Gain hands

A useful power

Jen wanted to wait just a little longer. She tried keeping herself awake by going through her phone for a bit. Cassie's bedroom door had already been closed more than an hour ago. It was already about midnight, and both girls had been very tired as they came home. Jen already found it a challenge to stay awake, let alone her -younger- sister.

She stood up from her bed and walked out of her room, entering the hallway. She was looking for her sister's bedroom in the dark, staying as silent as possible, but luckily found it. Opening the door, she immediately got a view of her little sister, lying in bed. Jen sighed in relief. Cassie was fast asleep.

Jen sneaked towards her, taking a closer look. Cassie was lying on her side. Both her hands were supporting her head, but for the most part, it was also held in place by the pillows under her. Trying her best not to wake Cassie up, Jen gently altered her little sister's position in bed, so she could reach better for what she wanted. Cassie now lied completely on her back, mouth wide open, letting out an audible snore. For Jen it was only good news. After all, she didn't want to wake her up. She grabbed Cassie's left shoulder with her right hand -holding her left hand at her neck-, and tugged gently. Cassie's arm popped right off. Jen did the same process to take her right arm.

Jen smiled. She had taken Cassie's arms without her noticing, and made her way out of the room. Slowly, the stumps at the spots where Cassie's arms used to be, were already growing back again. She didn't really notice it though, she was still dreaming.

Jennifer was still awake however, and tripled back to her own room, closing and locking the door behind her. She turned on the lights, and put the detached arms on her bed. She knew Cassie had the ability to move her body parts even if they were detached, but there was no movement, not even a single twitch. Her younger sister probably had to be fully aware of having extra limbs, if she wanted to still take control over them. Now she was in her own world, and the only arms she possessed of, were those that had grown in the place of the old ones. The ones Jennifer... borrowed.

Jen gulped. It was still a creepy sight, those detached arms. They were cold at the touch. Jennifer held the left arm with her right hand, and lifted her own left arm. She attached the loose limb, and winced, immediately after. That terrible, prickly feeling! It could only be compared with an old television losing connection. She hated it. It was like cramp. It was obvious too though. She couldn't yet feel the limb as her own, it needed time to adapt. Just to get it over with, Jen quickly did the same with the detached right arm. A horrible feeling!

It took a few minutes, but patience pays off. Jen could feel the new limbs as if they were her own. It was a funny sight in the light of her lamp. Both arms were positioned right underneath her original pair. They were paler, and also smaller. She moved the arms in front of her and tested the hands. Everything functioned as if they'd always been there before. Amazing!

But testing wasn't what she was still up for.

With her original set of hands, she tweaked her nipples, them hardening in the process. Jen felt herself get aroused, still busy with two of her three boobs, she still had a pair of arms free. Not really paying attention to them, she felt her pajama pants shift, as two hands moved inside. She gasped as both her clits were assaulted by a set of limbs that shouldn't have been there but who cares? It wasn't like they were withholding her from what she wanted to do, masturbate...

What's better then thrusting your clit, you ask? How about thrusting both? Jennifer had moved all her hands to her groin, making really crowded. She let out double the moans she used to, do you even still wonder why? Everything had doubled, the amount of moans, the number of arms and hands, the pace of her heart rate, her breathing paired with it, and, "AH! *gasp* AOohhhh..."

she orgasmed, twice as quick.

The moan wasn't as audible, she was half lying under her own blanket, so the sound was muted. The orgasm did leave her in a state of ecstasy. Jen's muscles flexed uncontrollably with each spray of her own juices coming out of both her pussies, doubling the amount of it. It lasted long, longer than usual, but she wasn't in a mood to measure the time.

WHEN it finally ended, Jen came to her senses again. She immediately noticed to her disappointment that her night clothes were ruined, but was very satisfied with this new experience. That was it though, the feeling was fine, but she couldn't, and shouldn't, get used to it too much.

She wanted to sleep, normally. For that sake, she pulled off her new lower arms.

Or at least tried to do so.

They didn't detach?!

Jen realized why, so the panic wore of quicker than it appeared. It wasn't part of Cassie anymore. It was now only Jen's arms, and she didn't have Cassie's ability. For now she left it the way it was. After all, if she didn't want her younger sister to know about this, she could just exclude her from letting her know. In that case she would just recognize it as completely normal.

Jen turned off the lights lied down, covering herself with her blanket, and fell asleep. She could just as easily undo the changes tomorrow, after all, she possessed the curse right now, although it was more like a gift to her.

*In the morning

Enough extras to make a person
added by ruffus_java

Jen woke up to her alarm clock obnoxiously blaring and reminding her it was a school day. Raising her arms up from under the covers, she confirmed that what she remembered from last night had really happened - there were 4 arms up in the air.

Inspecting her arms closer, she noticed that her lower pair of arms was now indistinguishable from her upper pair. During the night, the "borrowed" arms had grown slightly, and changed skin tone to match her body exactly.

She got out of bed and pulled on her nightclothes. The sticky clothes came off, emphasizing that Jennifer needed a shower before she could be properly presentable to the world again.

Grabbing a towel, Jen covered herself and walked down the hall to the bathroom, only to discover it was closed and locked. Steam escaped under the door, and she could hear the shower behind the door. Jen banged on the door.

"Hey, I need to take a shower. Don't use all the hot water!"

"Okay okay. I just got in here. Give me 20 minutes." Cassie yelled back.

Jennifer sighed and admitted defeat. Cassie had a history of being unrushable when in the shower. Faced with the fact that she wasn't going to be able to shower before breakfast, Jen decided to reverse the usual order this morning and rushed back to her room to find her robe. The defeat left Jen feeling cranky.

Pulling the robe out of the closet, she was surprised to see it had 4 sleeves. The curse had adjusted her clothing to account for the arms she had purloined from her sister late last night; an interesting development. Remembering an incident a couple years ago when Jen had worn only her robe to breakfast one morning, and it had slid off leaving her completely in the nude in front of her younger sister and both parents, Jen decided to put on some underwear too.

Looking in her armoire, she found all her bras now had 3 cups. She grabbed one and slipped it on, over her top pair of arms, and between her top and bottom pair of arms. With her lower arms she adjusted her 3 breasts and sneaked in a quick grope, momentarily enjoying the sensation. It made Jen feel a little better, but she was still cranky her younger sister was hogging the bathroom.

Her panties drawer looked the same as always. Quickly slipping on a pair of panties confirmed that nothing had changed about them. Jen then donned her robe and walked past the locked and steamy bathroom to the stairwell.

Partway down the stairs, Jen noticed out the window that both her parent's cars were gone.

"Mom and Dad must have left early. Ugh, workaholics."

Entering the kitchen, Jen was annoyed to see Cassie sitting at the table eating breakfast. Clearly Cassie had already showered: She was wearing her school clothes, and her hair was moist as though she had recently gotten out of the shower.

"Seriously?! You... bathroom hog!"

"Hey! I haff as muff wight fo the baffroom as you!" Cassie managed past her mouth full of cereal.

"And you're wasting all the hot water too! Ugh, Cassie, you're awful."

Cassie swallowed just in time to respond, "No I'm not. Just wait, I'll be done soon. Promise."

"I'm showering now. You can shower later." Jen turned around and stormed back upstairs.

"No you can't! I'm using the shower right now!" Cassie called back. Jen ignored her, not in any mood to buy into Cassie's obvious prank.

Upstairs at the bathroom door, Jen could hear movement on the other side of the door. Jen banged on the door.

"I don't know who you are, but get out of there!"

"Don't come in!" It sounded like Cassie calling from the other side of the door. Taken aback by how the voice sounded exactly like her sister down in the kitchen, Jen paused for a moment to reconsider the possibility that something might be going on. Then she remembered her disgustingly sticky legs and pushed past her hesitation.

Jennifer grabbed the skeleton key they kept on top of the door for emergencies and used it to forcibly open the lock.

"aHA!" Jen shoved the door open, pointing forward at... Cassie, her sister, completely drenched with shampoo still in her hair and wearing nothing but a hastily wrapped towel around her torso.

"Dammit Jen, I told you I was in the shower! Don't barge in on me!" Cassie snapped at Jen, clearly angry that she had to abort her shower partway through.

Jen stared dumbfounded at her sister in front of her. Cassie had been downstairs eating breakfast... How had she both beaten Jen up the stairs, and gotten into the bathroom?

A voice from the stairs quickly answered that question.

"I told you I was using the shower." Cassie's voice rang out from the stairs. Jen spun around to see another Cassie standing halfway up the stairs.

"It's just like when I was 6 and you didn't believe I had to use the toilet and barged in!" Cassie on the stairs glared at Jen.

From behind, the Cassie in the bathroom spoke again, "Or that prank you pulled on me in gym class when I was a freshman." Jen spun around to stare at the soaked Cassie again.

Jen looked back and forth, staring at the Cassie on the stairs, then the Cassie in the bathroom, then back to the Cassie on the stairs. The expressions on both Cassie's faces quickly crept into mischievous grins.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?" Jen screamed once she regained the ability to speak.

The Cassie on the stairs climbed up the rest of the stairs, and pushed past Jen into the bathroom. Both Cassies stood next to each other, and both looked at Jen.

"Cool, right?" the Cassie on the left said.

Without missing a beat, the right Cassie said "I had the idea in a dream last night. What if I made an extra copy of every part of my body..."

"...and then assembled them together with none touching my original body?" left Cassie finished.

Jen suddenly understood. Both of the girls were Cassie - she had managed to duplicate herself using her new powers of creating extras, and detaching/reattaching parts. Both copies of Cassie seemed to have all the memories and personality of Cassie, but most impressively, they seemed linked up in a way that implied they were a single consciousness controlling both Cassies.

"Whoa. But... why?"

Both Cassies shrugged simultaneously, "It seemed like a cool idea." "Why wouldn't I?" both Cassies spoke different sentences. "Oops" both said at the same time.

"What was that?"

The Cassies glanced inward, making eye contact with each other, then looked back at Jenn. The left Cassie spoke, "I'm still new to this. Only been like this for about an hour." Right Cassie took over speaking, "I'm pretty sure I have 2 brains now too, and sometimes I speak too fast before I consider if my other brain is going to talk." Left Cassie finished, "Pretty cool problem to have. I'm too smart! Haha!"

Jen sighed. "Well if you're both Cassie, then that means one of you has already showered. So can I pleaaaase take my shower now?"

Both Cassies giggled. Right Cassie, the Cassie already dressed in her school clothes, responded, "Sure! Only one of me needs to go to school anyway, and I'm already ready!"

"Then get out of here! You weirdo. Weirdos? However many of you there are... get out!" Jen grabbed one Cassie by the wrist and pulled her out of the bathroom. The other quickly left the bathroom to escape Jen's imminent rage.

"Fine fine. Have a good shower, there's still plenty of hot water left!" the Cassies echoed. Jen slammed the door shut and quickly stripped down. Outside the door, she could hear the two Cassies laughing at the successful prank. Or rather, her 1 sister in two bodies.

As Jennifer stepped into the lukewarm shower, she couldn't help but think about what it would be like to have two bodies. Cassie had mentioned that only 1 of her needed to go to school, so the other one could do whatever she wanted all day.. a tantalizing prospect.

One short and nearly cold shower later, Jen stepped out of the shower and...

*School day 2

Full of surprises

As Jen was drying off, she heard one of two Cassies knocking on the bathroom door.

"What is it?" Jen asked.

"Can you open the door for a bit? I heard the shower go off, so I thought I could go on with my bathroom visit, you know, the one before you interfered.

Jen threw a towel around herself, two hands were holding it, while she had her other two free to open the door.

Opening the door, she found her younger sister with a wide grin on her face. Before she could take a few steps back, realizing too late that Cassie was planning to do something with her. What she didn't expect was her sister to give her a wet slap in the face.

Jen fell on her back in surprise, but also bliss. Her muscles had suddenly tensed up and were twitching madly. Her towel laid on the ground, leaving her bare. She felt like she was throwing up, but all that she got awarded with was pleasure. Her two vaginas were contracting, and after what felt like ages, her senses started getting back to her. Cassie was standing above her, surprised, but amazed at what had happened to her sister because of her.

"Holy hell, I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to..."

Jen interrupted Cassie's apology as she cried out in frustration. She rushed over to the sink to get that foul taste out of her mouth from after Cassie slapped her. After spitting out most of the slime that had been in the back of her throat, she glanced at her little sister, still with her head bent over the sink.

"Wha- What did you do?" She sputtered, feeling a rush of warmth go through her as she spoke. Small particles of her own saliva flying out of her mouth. Quickly she got an answer, from a flabbergasted Cassie.

"I... slapped my vagina into your face...", she bluntly said.

At first, Jen just looked at her funny, but the dizzying warmth, almost heat that radiated from her breath. The pleasure she just got from crying out and asking that question. That salty smell that hung inside her nostrils Above the sink hung a mirror, and she looked up.

Right underneath Jen's nose, a pussy had appeared on her face. Her mouth's physical features seemed to have completely disappeared. "Whoa-ah." Her breathing stocked halfway. The vibrations erupting from her voice almost were too much. She looked at Cassie, not exactly knowing what to do. She wasn't in a mood of thinking about it either.

Stepping out of the bathroom, heading to her own room, Jen heard the door lock behind her again. It was Cassie's turn to use the bathroom, although it was for a second time this morning.

Jen was then stood still in the middle of her room, her mind paying attention to the heated breathing. Every breath seemed to bring her pleasure if it came from her mouth. Her mind was completely flooded with the pleasure she'd just had. And the pleasure that seemed to be coming.

Jennifer tried to concentrate on breathing normally, but the stimulation caused by only this daily doing, had her slowly moaning.

She really wanted to deny a second orgasm, she'd already had too much. Besides, she'd just come out of the shower, but it had almost been for nothing.

The vibrations from her moans stimulated her sense of pleasure, as Jen subconsciously brought the towel she'd been holding to her crotch area, hoping that would keep her from making a mess in her own room. She had to lie down.

Whether she wanted to or not, her breathing now went faster, as she was nearing another orgasm. As she had 3 pussies, the pleasure had tripled, and her mind couldn't control it. With that, one of them was so damn near her brain that it sent direct jolts of pleasurable energy to it, causing her to get dizzy. All things combined caused her to let out a loud, then again muffled scream, as in her climax, the muscles of her former mouth also contracted. The cry was naturally barely audible, something Jen was very thankful of as she came to her senses.

When all pleasure finally subsided, Jen started to think, quickly, before ecstatic feelings took over again. She quickly learned that, if she breathed normally through her nose, no similar pleasure was found, so that meant only her mouth was the location in which the scene took place. Her mouth seemed to infinitely stay wide agape, with nothing to help against it. It was only when breathing out, letting out hotter air than usual, that she would feel the now unwanted pleasure. Breathing in would barely matter.

It was time to confront Cassie about the matter. Putting on some decent clothes, and throwing her smelly towel to the corner of the room, she ran downstairs. "Cassie!" She cried, her breathing stocking again afterwards. Mental note: not too loud, and short sentences.

The Cassie that just had breakfast was the one she saw, laying lazily on the couch, reading a book of some sort. "What is it?" She asked, as sluggishly as she lied there.

"Turn me back." Jen commanded, followed by a contraction of her newly found vaginal muscles.

"Okay," Was the answer she got, "come here then."

Jen walked over, and as she leaned over her little sister, Cassie brought two fingers to her face and ripped off the piece of skin that had obstructed her from doing her usual morning routine. Jen didn't care though, she was relieved that this story was now in the past. Her relief was only short-lived though, as she took a look at the clock, realizing how late it was already. She was screaming internally, she hadn't had breakfast yet!

"Don't worry." Said Cassie, who looked like she was fumbling with the training vest she had on. Once she took her hand from underneath it, she brought a whole stomach with it. That made Jen jump back in surprise, staying there, shocked.

"I said don't worry! I'm only trying to apologize for what just happened." She grabbed Jen's back, bringing the slimy organ to her belly. "You still needed to eat right? Better not go to school on an empty stomach." Cassie put a bit of pressure onto Jen's belly, pushing the stomach against it, no wait, inside her. All of a sudden Jen felt bloated again, and was left speechless. Cassie pulled her empty stomach out, and brought it into her own body.

Cassie walked then into the kitchen. "I'll make some more for myself."

Cassie number two now entered the living room, having changed to get ready for school. "Ready for another day at school?"

After a few seconds of silence, Jennifer responded with a smile. "Yes, now let's hurry!"

Now already she couldn't wait on what to do. Bold thoughts popped up in her head, and she also still needed to take revenge on Kyle.

*Revenge on Kyle

Kyle regains privates

"Mmmm, cornflakes." Cassie said as she walked next to Jennifer. The latter just tried to ignore it.

"Let's grab some juice as well." Cassie continued.

"Mmmm."

"Will you stop that?" Jennifer exclaimed. She didn't really want to think about Cassie being able to at least partially chill at home, while she had to attend school with her full consciousness.

"Sorry." Was the answer she got.

They continued walking. The busstop was not far away, from there they'd go to school.

"Cassie, you need to get me some food for lunch, I forgot." Jen said as she continued the already awkward conversation. She realized she'd forgot to make her own.

"Don't worry Jen, I'd brought my own lunch, but you can have it, I'm still able to eat something at home anyway."

"Thanks." Was Jen's answer.

After 20 minutes, going by foot and by bus, the two arrived at school. Not shortly after, Sam joined them. "Good morning!"

The sisters greeted Sam back, and afterwards Jen immediately cut to the chase: "Sam, I'm still planning on paying Kyle back, for what he did to me yesterday."

Sam grinned. "I thought you liked the changes."

"Well yes, but not the one he made."

"I see, so when do you want to do what?"

Jen looked Sam in the eyes. "During the break, I want you to come to the bathrooms on the second floor. I'll handle the rest." She did have a secret weapon after all.

The bell rang, and Cassie left the two behind, going to her own class. The other two went to theirs, walking next to each other.

"By the way Jen," Sam started, smiling, "since when do you have four arms?"

Jen looked down quickly, seeing her four arms, blushing heavily. "I- I..." She stuttered. Then she sighed. Looking to her right, she already saw Sam with a big smirk on her face, she was teasing her. Jen looked down again, folding her lower pair of arms around her, "Since last night alright? Everyone was asleep already, Cassie was caught off-guard, and I was horny." Jen said, feeling both her pussies get wet as well, inside her pants.

"A-ha!" Sam blurted, "that's all I need to know."

It was the last lesson before the break, Kyle was sitting a few places away from Jen, but in the same row as hers, and she had the advantage of being closer to the door. Because of that she could easily intercept him before he left the classroom.

As the bell rang, Jen stood up, and confronted Kyle. "A moment of your time please?" She asked him, in a gentle, but firm voice. Kyle apparently wasn't too awake yet this morning, as he shrugged and followed Jen... towards the bathrooms on the floor they were now on. Once arrived, they saw Sam, and Kyle became a bit anxious.

"Hi Kyle." Sam said.

"Hello. What's this about?"

"Do you know about the town's curse?" Jen asked him. Kyle gulped.

Jennifer continued. "Yeah, so something went wrong, and now we have the craziest malformations on our bodies." She wasn't lying, she literally stood in front of him with four arms and 3 boobs, and those were only the visible parts of her body.

"If you're referring to her arms and such," Kyle answered, specifically not mentioning what Jen knew he wanted to say, "You've always had those, with or without the curse I gave you."

Now Jen started acting, hoping Sam would follow. "I wasn't talking about that Kyle, she said, biting her lip as to give it some more effect. If Kyle were to still have his dick, he'd be getting hard right now, for he currently only felt the desire.

"Me and Sam were talking about, down there." Jennifer continued, pointing with her finger towards her groin. "We'd like to try it out."

"How about you follow us into the bathroom?" Sam asked, gesturing at the ladies toilets. Kyle nodded, and they entered. Following that, Sam locked the door, just to be sure.

But as the door was locked, wide, to Kyle disturbing grins appeared on the faces of both girls. Jen walked of to Kyle, and cornered him against a wall, holding him at his shoulders with two of her arms. As he tried getting away from her grip, she brought her second pair to keep his hands to himself. Kyle tried to resist, but it was helpless.

Jen then turned to Sam, who was waiting for something to do. "Sam, get my back, and open its front pocket."

Sam obliged in doing so, and as she opened it, she immediately knew what Jen wanted. What came out, in between to of her thumb and index finger, was a detached pussy, the one Jen got slapped in the face with. Her secret weapon with that.

Sam walked over to Jen, who took the piece of skin from Sam with her lower right arm, and gestured her friend to hold Kyle.
Jen started explaining why she'd brought it with her:

"You see Kyle, I wasn't to happy with what you'd done to me, just tricking me into the town's curse. Now is payback." Jennifer undid Kyle from his pants, and shorts. "You must've been sad about the loss of your dick, a few days ago, props to Jen for cursing you like that. I have a solution for you."

Jen stood up from her kneeled position, and held Cassie's pussy in front of Kyle. His eyes widened at the sight, and he tried to get out of Sam's grip. Jen cackled. "Spread your legs!"

Kyle was forced by both Jen and Sam to sit down. He obliged, but tried to resist madly. Some part of him had the desire to have sex with someone again, but his mind knew that this way was wrong. How could a guy during puberty have a vagina? It was something only possible in this town.

Kyle's legs were spread, and Jennifer didn't hesitate. She didn't sit in front of him, knowing what would happen if she did. She laid the pussy on the palm of her hand, the flat skin on the upside, and aimed for the gap between Kyle's legs. With a wet smack, the skin connected.

Immediately after, Kyle's muscles contracted, and his heart rate shot up. His breathing sped up, yet it also stocked. Juices squirted out of his newfound pussy, the direct reason why Jen didn't want to sit across him. On that given note, Sam and Jen were maniacally laughing at Kyle during the 20 seconds that his orgasm lasted.

Once his senses came to, his face turned white, and he looked at the two girls in anger. "What did you do to me?" He shouted, feeling humiliated. he tried to pull of the organ he was gifted, but got sent jolts of pleasure and ecstasy in return. When he failed getting it off, he put on his pants again, no longer wanting to be in the presence of the causers of his mischief.

Sam and Jen were still laughing, as Kyle stormed past the two, unlocking the door and running out of the ladies bathroom. "You were right Jen," Sam cried out, "He was indeed flat!"

As their laughter faded, Sam looked at the clock. She turned to Jen, satirically biting her lip. "The break isn't over yet..."

*Inside her pants...

Pets can get really attached to you

"Sam," Jen started, as she caught her friend's attention, "Transform or Dare?"

Sam was right, break wasn't over yet, and Jen couldn't help but feel a little kinky towards her... former boyfriend. All in all, Sam wanted this, and got what she deserved. However, not with a little twist she did herself. The minute wasn't even over, yet she asked: "How about both?"

Jennifer was a little taken aback by this, but knew she could curse Sam in a proper way. "Alright," she started, "for your transformation, your two cocks will turn into snakes. They will function as your privates, one of them representing a penis, the other one a pussy. You will lose any feeling of pleasure from your original vagina, however, it will now function as some sort of storage room in which your snakes can rest." The last part she said with a wink. "A uterus will form for you pussy snake."

"For your dare, you will lose complete control over your privates, as your brain and theirs will be completely separated from one another. Thus, you can't command them to do something. If the snakes do something you don't want, you will have to take action yourself."

Sam just stood there, mouth agape, as Jen finally finished her curse's monologue. Shortly after she felt a churning from inside her, but it wasn't coming from her stomach. Because of that, she concluded that the changes had begun. Now Jen was taking a step forward, smiling. She was turned on anyhow, and both her pussies were getting gradually wetter inside her pants.

Then the bell rang, it was time for class.

"Damn it!" Sam exclaimed.

"How foolish..." Jen muttered.

Before she took a seat in class, Sam realized her belly seemed to be a bit bloated. It wasn't really visible if you didn't pay attention to it, but there was surely a difference from her normal figure. Jennifer was sitting in the back of the classroom, already staring outside the window out of boredom, even before class had started.

"Alright students," The teacher started "we're going to continue from where we finished yesterday, so turn to page 42." Not shortly after, also Sam's mind was drifting off.

It was after a few minutes of strange fantasies Sam had with Jen, that a pressure came from her groin. The skin in her nether regions seemed to be stretching a bit. She gritted her teeth, tears forming in the corner of her eyes, but after a barely audible 'plop' the feeling seemed to subside.

Only to be followed with an even stranger feeling.

It was like rubbing against the leather of a fancy handbag, as a strange tube-like organ made its way out of her vagina, with the least bit of pleasure erupting from both sides. Looking down, she saw that, inside her pants, this tube was sliding over her leg, its faint wetness, possible from just coming out of her birth channel, leaving a slightly darker stain on her trousers.

She remembered what it was, and grabbed it, or at least pushed it against her leg, what followed was a hiss, and a few students around Sam turned their heads towards her. She started blushing, and quickly raised her hand. This caught the teacher's attention, but also that of Jennifer.

"Excuse me, miss? Could I go to the bathroom please?" Sam asked. The teacher didn't find it a problem, and granted her permission.

Quickly, Sam locked herself in one of the bathroom stalls, and undid herself from her pants. What she saw, was a surprise, even to her after all these curses...

Continue the story here: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt … 24240.html