Topic: Transform or Dare: Dickbutt Jennifer - by fortestingpurposes

Source: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt … /full.html

Re: Transform or Dare: Dickbutt Jennifer - by fortestingpurposes

Transform or Dare?
added by T. Sins

Everyone knew about the town curse. Or at least, one version of it anyway. It came up in whispers, notes passed between high school girls, writing on the bathroom wall at the local single's bar and the occasional mass e-mail sent out from an anonymous address. Most thought it was bullshit. After all, every town has a legend, right? This one just tended to be a little...unique.

Regardless of personal opinions, the stories were never stamped out entirely. Just as the latest batch of teens had all but forgotten the tales of the generation before them, strange things would begin to happen in the town of Glendale, and the rumors would heat up again and spread like wildfire....

Jennifer Smith hopped on a single bare foot as she struggled to pull a long white sock up her left leg. She wore only a short yellow and green skirt, her school

colors, and a pink bra which clung tightly to her ample young bosom, as she bounded through the large house.

"Martha!" she shouted. "Martha, have you seen my cheerleader top?" She glanced around the hall as she headed towards the kitchen. "Uh, and my other sock?"

"Martha, are you listening to me?"

The kitchen was empty.

"Shit!" She had forgotten it was Martha's day off. What did a maid need a day off for anyway? Like she had a life.

"I swear to God, the world hates me sometimes," Jennifer muttered, feeling herself pout as she began to search the room for her tennis shoes. "And where are my undies, anyway?" She thought about it for a moment. Wouldn't the boys just love it if she went without them today? Her frown became a smirk as she imagined all the high school boys' jeans suddenly becoming way too tight for comfort. After all, she was a senior this year. There wasn't a boy alive at East Hampton who didn't want her.

The phone rang beside her. She was about to call out for Martha to answer it, then stopped herself, cursing again. "Shit." Then she picked it up, in case it was one of her friends, and answered curtly, "Hello?"

"Is this Jennifer Smith?"

"Duh! Who's this?" She didn't recognize the guy's voice, but it sounded too high in pitch to be anyone she'd ever date, let alone talk to.

"Kyle Perkins," the voice answered. "Do you know who I am?"

"Eww, no! You sound like a total freak!"

He tried to say something else, but she cut him off. "Look loser, I'm already totally late, and I can't find my undies or my other sock, so why don't you just get to the point, okay?"

"Actually, I just wanted to let you know that I'm the freshman you and your friends pants last week at school, before I ask you a question."

She giggled, remembering. "Yeah? And what's that?"

"Transform or Dare?"

Jennifer's heart froze in her chest. "W-what did you say?"

The line was cold. She could only hear faint breathing coming from the other end.

This couldn't be real, could it? Of course not. She didn't believe in hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. That was stupid. Stupid or not, though, one thing her friend told her rang through her mind, "If you don't choose one or the other in less then a minute, you have to take both!"

And that was the town curse. Someone had laid it out for her at a sleep over once when she was fourteen. It was a game, started who knows how long ago, by who knows who? Yes, a game. But unlike its weaker counter part 'Truth or Dare,' this game had power! Whoever's turn it was could ask anybody, anyone, the question: "Transform or Dare," the question Jennifer herself had just been asked. Then they had to choose, "One or the other, or you get both!" Dare was relatively simple, once selected the person asking could dare you to do anything and you had to do it! The magic, the curse, made you, no matter how much you don't want to. Transform was even weirder. It effected your being; the thing that you are rather than your immediate actions. If you pick that one, the person asking gets to turn you into anything they want. They can change small things, like aspects of your personality, or the whole package, such as turning you into a toad. Or so the theory went. The actual limits of the curse was highly debated among the local residents who believed in its power. In any case, after the choice is made and the spell completed, it becomes the next person's turn. So, suddenly, the one who was cursed becomes the one who wields the magic, allowing the cycle to continue endlessly, with the power passing on from one person to the next, resting only occasionally when someone chooses not to take their turn.

But that was all nonsense, wasn't it? Jennifer glanced up at the clock. Her minute was almost up. Panicked, she took a deep breath and said...

*Dickbutt

Dickbutt

Jen calmed down and decided to call his bluff. “I didn’t think much of you before, but now I can see that you truly are a moron...”

“I’m hanging up...”

Before she could pull the phone away he casually remarked, “No choice then?”

She told him to fuck off before attempting slam the phone back into the cradle. Without realizing it, she stopped midway and brought the phone back to her ear. It was baffling, but she concluded that it was mere curiosity that compelled her to hear what he had to say.

“I don’t appreciate being called a moron...” Kyle continued. “Your time is almost up, if you don’t pick you’re gonna get both.”

By now, Jen had convinced herself that the words had no power. Her pride might have forced her to carry out a dare, but the transform choice was obviously bullshit. It wouldn’t matter what he said, there was no such thing as magic or curses.

She made up her mind. “Fine... I pick transform.”

Kyle’s was surprised. “Really? I was sure you would pick dare. After all, your body is your only redeeming quality. It would be a real shame if something were to happen to it.”

Jen was pissed at his smug attitude. Did this fool have any idea who he was talking to? She yelled into the receiver, “You little shit bag.... If I see you at school today, I’m gonna kick your ass!”

Kyle replied, “Whoa, calm down Jen... I haven’t even done anything... Yet.”

“I suppose I ought to get started though. I sure wouldn’t want you to be late...”

After that, the line was quiet for an uncomfortable amount of time. She continued to hold the phone. Her ride would be there any minute and she needed to hang up. She simmered with rage as Kyle breathed on the other end of the line.

He finally broke the silence with a question. “Do you spend much time online?”

Jen was caught off guard. “What... Like Facebook? What the fuck does that matter?”

“Hurry up and do your stupid curse thing so I can get going.”

Kyle laughed. “Have you ever heard of dickbutt?”

Jen was past the point of losing her temper. “God dammit! I don’t have time for this shit.”

He ignored her complaints and continued, “ You sound so angry and dickbutt is always good for a laugh... I think that would be a funny transformation, don’t you?”

Kyle didn’t give her a chance to reply. “Jen... You’re gonna become a dickbutt.”

“It would be better for me if this didn’t get out of hand, so your change will have a few conditions. First, nobody will think anything is wrong, even if you’re dick is totally exposed. Of course, you and I know the truth. Second, you won’t beat me up or try to curse me. Third, that dick of yours will be fully functional... Try not to get anyone pregnant.”

Jen couldn’t help laughing. "This is ridiculous."

“Are you finished yet?”

“Yep... Have fun Jen!”

He hung up...

Not Her Missing Sock

As soon as he hung up, Jen slammed down the phone. “Dammit, I’m still half naked and Beth will be here any minute...”

She couldn’t believe she spent so long on the phone with that asshole. She had made the comment about her undies, hoping that he would be too shy to continue. Unfortunately, the pervert was unfazed. Why didn’t she hang up sooner? What compelled her to stay on the line. It’s not like that stupid curse was real. She was in too much of a hurry to think about it and ran to the laundry room. Jen had never been well organized and if it hadn’t been for Martha, their bi-weekly maid, she would probably have gone to school with only half a uniform.

Kyle’s assumption that her body was her best feature might not have been too far from the truth. Jen had a well defined figure, an athletic frame, a pretty face, and plump breasts. She didn’t have to be very smart. Her looks were more than enough for her to get what she wanted. The very few boys who had their chance to penetrate her tight cunt didn’t leave disappointed. A pervert like Kyle would never have a chance with someone like her.

She sifted through a basket of clean laundry and manged to find everything but her missing sock. She would have been fine wearing ordinary panties since it was just a practice day, but didn’t really want to give anyone a free show. She slipped on the thick black boyshort style panties that were made for the uniform. Unlike her usual wardrobe, these wouldn’t reveal anything if she spread her legs during practice.

Something weird pinched between her skirt and the waistband of the panties. Jen was confused and reached back to feel the area just below her waist. There was something soft pressed against her skirt. Her first thought was of her missing sock. Perhaps static made it stick there. But something was wrong. She could feel her hand through the warm mass.

Jen’s heart raced when she recalled the curse. She reasoned that it was all in her imagination and pulled her hand away. The slight discomfort from her waistband remained. A second grope confirmed that it wasn’t all in her head. Tears began to form as she fell into denial. She ran back to her room to assess the situation with her full-length mirror.

“There’s no way... It’s impossible...” She reasoned as she slipped off her panties and skirt...

Out of Time

As her skirt came down, she felt it slide across the strange new flesh. She turned away from the mirror with tears in her eyes, then twisted around to look. Just as Kyle had described, there was a dick and balls resting at the top of her butt crack. It must have appeared when he hung up. She remembered feeling something unusual but was too focused on finding her uniform. Her last bits of denial were shattered when she reached back and felt it once more. I was warm against her hand and ass, and a little sensitive. It involuntarily flexed against her hand and she quickly pulled away. She covered her eyes and continued to cry. That fucker really had cursed her.

The sound of a horn interrupted her sobbing. She cussed as she stepped towards her window to look down on the driveway. Beth’s car waited. Jen’s time was up. She may have gotten away with plenty with her sexy body, but had skipped classes a few too many times this semester. She might have managed one more but really didn’t want to risk it. The misplaced dick was soft and wouldn’t be too difficult to hide under her skirt.

Jen dried her eyes and pulled back on her panties and skirt, this time being careful to slip the surprisingly sensitive dick under the fabric. The extra flesh made them ride up, but she didn’t have time to think about it. She recalled what Kyle had said and reasoned that nobody would think it was weird.

She pulled on her top then rushed to her drawer to find a sock. She found one that was a close match and quickly bent over to pull it on. Leaning like that nearly made her dick pop free. All she could do was hope that nobody would notice or care about the strange bulge back there.

Beth honked again. Jen re-adjusted the back of her skirt then grabbed her bag and shoes. She decided to put them on in the car and ran out the front door...

Not a Secret

Jen sat in the passenger seat as Beth drove towards the school. She was speeding and focused on the road since they were both running late. Jen didn’t mind the lack of conversation. She was still processing her current condition. She had some experience with dicks from previous boyfriends and one night stands, but obviously never experienced one like this. It felt foreign and seemed to have a mind of it’s own. She could feel it tense up every so often. With a little effort, she could make it flex, but usually it just did it whenever the fabric of her panties rubbed across the skin. It was surprisingly sensitive. The pressure and warmth was new, but the tip felt similar to her clit.

She tossed her bag into the back seat and bent forward. Her waistband slid down and she could feel cool air against the base of her shaft. It hadn’t popped free, but it wasn’t exactly hidden either. She quickly leaned back before Beth caught a glimpse.

Beth may have missed the dick, but had noticed Jen’s reddening cheeks. “Are you OK? Where you crying earlier?”

“I stubbed my toe this morning... Hurt like hell.” Jen lied.

Beth guessed that was why she leaned back so quickly. “Still sore?”

“Yea” Jen added, as she bent her left knee up to pull on her shoe without bending forward. It wasn’t quite as easy as just pushing into them on the floor, but she didn’t want her new dick slipping out.

She continued to think about the dick as Beth drove. Back in her bedroom, she had accepted that she had it. It wasn’t something she wanted, but she couldn’t help feeling a bit of curiosity between each mild panic attack. Jen liked sex as much as anyone and the idea of masturbating like a guy was intriguing. Those thoughts made it swell. What if Beth saw it now? Jen’s heart raced as they pulled into the parking lot. Beth turned off the car, opened the door, then turned back to Jen.

“Come on... We only have a few minutes before class starts...”

Jen stuttered, “..OK... I’ll be out in just a second...”

“Hurry up, I need to lock the doors.” Beth urged.

Since they were running behind, the parking lot was mostly empty. Jen slipped out of the car, careful not to turn her back to Beth. Once out, she opened the back door and leaned in to grab her bag. She bent with her legs rather than her back to keep the dick out of sight.

“What are you doing?” Beth asked.

“I’m... Uh... Just getting my bag...” Jen stuttered.

Beth rolled her eyes. “Oh jeez. Don’t tell me you got a boner again.”

“You should really try to take care of that before I pick you up.”

Jen was speechless. She could feel her heart beating hard in her chest. She could also feel it in the shaft that pressed firm against her panties. The cock wanted to be free and was giving her an uncomfortable wedgie.

She wanted to deny it, but could only ask, “How did you know?”

Make it Quick

Beth let out a long sigh and walked around the car to meet Jen face to face. “Alright, turn around...”

She didn’t understand. “What? Why?”

“Turn around and lower your skirt so I can help you calm down...” Beth commanded.

Jen couldn’t believe how serious she sounded. “You’re kidding...”

“Fine...” Beth said as she turned towards the school. “Just go to class with a boner, see if I care.”

Jen felt her legs quivering and called after her. “No... I... I need your help. Please.”

Beth turned back and once again asked her to let the cock free. Jen reluctantly did as she was told. The throbbing cock was making it hard for her to stand. She wondered if this was how boys felt whenever they were aroused. It was intense. There were still some students filtering past them. She was embarrassed but none of them paid any mind as they walked to the building. It was just like Kyle had said, everyone thought it was normal.

Beth used her backpack as a knee pillow as she bend down to take Jen’s misplaced cock into her mouth. She slipped her tongue around the head and under her foreskin. These foreign parts sent waves of pleasure through her body. She flexed involuntarily each time Beth’s mouth slide along the shaft. Jen could hardly handle it. Her body was covered in goosebumps and her nipples hardened almost instantly. It was such a rush. Her pussy begged for attention but she kept her hands away since they were in the middle of the school parking lot. In less than a minute, heat built up at the base of her shaft. She felt her body sway and leaned on the car for support.

After a moment, the heat erupted into Beth’s mouth. Her friend stayed attached to the cock until Jen’s last bit of cum squirted free. She shivered as the dick softened. The lightheaded feeling began to subside as Beth released the dick. The cool air against Jen’s moist tip sent another shiver through her body. Her panties were soaked just under her pussy. Fortunately, the thick material had caught most of it. With luck, it would be dry long before practice started. Plus the material was black, so nobody would know how wet she had been.

Jen let out a long sigh as Beth stood up. She turned her head and spit a mouth full of cum onto the pavement. “You should eat more fruits Jen.”

Jen frowned. She knew what that meant but didn’t want to acknowledge that her cum tasted bad. She hadn’t even had the dick for more than an hour. Still, she knew why Beth treated it like normal. It was the curse.

“I’m surprised that you went so quick. Usually you last longer.”

“Not that I’m complaining. If we hurry, we won’t be late.”

“Jen didn’t know what else to say as she pushed the damp dick back into her skirt and panties...”

An Idea

While she fiddled with her cock, Beth left for the building. Jen managed to tuck the semi-hard tube back into her waistband and jogged to catch up with her friend. Since the shaft was still somewhat hard, it held her panties away from her ass. The wedgie rubbed her pussy and her balls were free to dangle in the tent her dick was making. Each step made them slap her ass.

She was annoyed but still turned on. She desperately wanted to hide in the bathroom and play with her wet clit. Normally, she wouldn’t have been so horny. Was that really how guys felt all the time? She fought her urges and caught up to Beth. Jen’s arousal was quickly replaced by embarrassment as she moved past other students to reach her locker. She was glad to see that nobody looked at her any differently. She knew some of the boys were staring her down, but that wasn’t new.

She wondered how they felt about the bulge on her ass. She dropped off her books and grabbed the one she needed for her first period. Just as she dropped it into her bag, the bell rang. It would have been better to be there some time before the bell. There wasn't much to do about it now and she followed Beth and a few other students to class. By the time she sat down her dick had gone flaccid. The instructor had already started writing notes on the board. The damp spot in her panties was a little uncomfortable but she was able to ignore it. She had to sit forward slightly to keep from squishing her balls against the plastic chair.

Between notes, she tried to think of ways to undo the curse. The power was in her hands. She knew she couldn’t use it on Kyle, but maybe she could use it on someone else. Maybe someone else could change her back...

Bathroom Break

Jen could feel pressure in her bladder. Since Kyle fucked with her usual schedule, she never had a chance to use the restroom before meeting Beth. Her arousal had worn off as she listened to the teacher drone on. She crossed her legs and patiently watched the clock. The bell finally sounded and she made a trip to the restroom before heading back to her locker.

Her dick was still flaccid. Aside from being squished awkwardly below her panties, it wasn’t causing her any trouble. She entered an empty stall and pulled down her skirt and panties before sitting on the cold seat. After a moment, urine poured out of her slit. To her surprise, warmth traveled down her shaft and some piss splashed her butt. She tensed as soon as the warm liquid hit her skin. It was a little painful but she held in the remaining urine and stood up. There were a few trails of urine leaking down the back of the toilet, not much on the seat though. She managed to stop herself before things got bad.

She took a wad of toilet paper and wiped the piss off of her butt and the seat, then carefully sat back down. She made sure to sit far enough forward that her dick would have an opening to aim for. She reached back and aimed as best she could without being able to see. She relaxed once more and felt the two streams of urine vacating her body. It was odd to hear both hitting the water at the same time. Before she was totally empty, she tried to hold it in the place she was more familiar with. Her body obeyed and what was left fell only from her penis. It was apparent that her two genitals were somehow linked to the same bladder. She had no intention of staying that way, but was glad she had some control over which one she wanted to use.

Fortunately, the small amount of pee that splashed onto her top was hardly noticeable after patting it down with a damp paper towel. She waited until the bathroom was empty then stepped out to look at her back side in the mirror. She used a paper towel to dab any remaining piss then pulled back on her underwear and skirt...

Study Hall Boner

Aside from the strange bathroom break, Jen made it through her first and second class without incident. This semester, her third period was free. She dropped off her extra books and went to one of the study halls. The room she chose had a variety of chairs. She was tired of leaning forward and opted to sit in one with an open back while she reviewed her notes. Things were uneventful for the first half hour. It was nice to rest against the back of the chair without squishing her manhood.

“Manhood...” She thought. “I can’t get too complacent... I need to get rid of it.”

As she thought about her dick, it began to rise. Since she had chosen a chair with two separate parts for the seat and back, there was nothing to hide her rising bulge from the people behind her. It grew into a very noticeable tent and she began to panic. She quickly raised her hand. The monitor looked toward her and asked what she needed. Jen asked to use the restroom. He nodded and she quickly dashed to the door. A few students watched her leave with confused expressions. She saw them in the corner of her eye, but wasn’t sure if it was the dick holding up her skirt or the fact that she left in such a hurry. The first condition saved her from a lot of extra attention, but she still couldn’t help feeling embarrassed. It was apparent that her dick needed a lot more attention than her pussy. Under all that distress, she found intense arousal.

She ran through the hall and entered the closest bathroom. She needed to masturbate... Now. Her skirt and panties came down and she reached back to grab the throbbing shaft. With some effort, she managed to get into a good stroking rhythm, though it did strain her elbow to bend that way. It didn’t matter, she needed to relieve herself. The same sensations that wracked her body that morning were back in full force. Her free hand found her clit and began to rub vigorously.

Her legs gave out and she fell onto the bathroom floor. She might have been disgusted any other time, but now all she could think about was getting off. She worked on her cock for what felt like ages. In reality it had barely been over a minute before the heat in her shaft ejected in an arch across the tiled floor. Her cock flexed and squirted a few more after-bursts before beginning to soften. In a haze, she moved her now free hand to her pussy. With both hands occupied in front, she continued massaging herself for the remainder of study hall. She managed two vaginal orgasms before the bell snapped her out of it. She was sitting in a puddle of cum and pussy juice while breathing heavily.

On shaky legs, she stood up and began to wipe down her ass and thighs with a handful of toilet paper. Jen wasn’t happy about wasting half of study hall, but was glad that nobody had come to that particular bathroom while she was going nuts on the floor. She let out a long sigh and got dressed. She didn’t bother to clean up the mess she made on the floor. She still stank of sweat and cum but didn’t have time to do anything about that either...

Stop Worrying

Her cock had mostly softened while she was busy with her cunt. It was easy to tuck into her panties, but it had never once felt comfortable when she wedged it downward. She reflected on the first condition.

“Nobody will think anything is wrong, even if you’re dick is totally exposed”

Was that really true? Her dick wasn’t a secret to Beth, and none of her classmates seemed to care about the bulge back there. Her skirt was pleated and concealed it well, but not so much when it grew. Nobody seemed to notice her partial boner tent that morning. Did the kids in study hall notice when she ran out of the room? It would have been impossible to miss.

Jen still had some time before her next class and slid down her skirt and panties to allow the dick and balls to pop free. It was way more comfortable. She snugged up the waistband just below the balls and turned to look in the bathroom mirror. It could have passed for a weird wrinkly tail. She shivered when she thought about going out like that. Normal or not, it looked very wrong.

Before she tucked it back down, the bathroom door swung open. Several girls walked in together. It caught her off guard, but it wasn’t unusual. After all, third period had just let out. Jen quickly turned her back towards the wall. What would they say if they saw it hanging there? They went about their business without paying her any mind. She noticed Alex, one of her closer friends, and called to her.

“Hey Jen...” She replied.

Jen kept her back towards the wall and had Alex come close enough to get a look at the dick drooping over her waistband.

She gestured towards it and gambled on Kyle's condition. “Does this look normal to you?”

Alex looked down. “What do you mean?”

Jen whispered, “I... I have a dick... On my butt.”

“Hmm... Looks fine to me. Why do you ask?” Alex asked.

Jen stood there, confused. It was a fucking dick. How could she be so nonchalant? “It doesn’t bother you at all?”

Alex shrugged and said, “not really,” then entered a nearby stall.

The curse had obviously come true. After Alex’s reaction, Jen conceded that all of the conditions were also true. She didn’t like it, but made up her mind to leave it out. If nobody cared, why should she be uncomfortable? She picked up her bag, took a deep breath, then stepped into the hallway...

Kyle Checks Things Out

Jen had been part of the group who voted for the cheer uniform designs. It seemed really cool at the time, but now she deeply regretted getting such short tops. They weren’t allowed to get uniforms that showed off their bellies. She didn’t like to loose and managed to get the next best thing -- uniforms tops that ended right where the skirt began. It was perfect for her dick to peek through, but not ideal since she wanted it to stay completely hidden until she found a way to fix it.

It was uncomfortable to tuck it under the waistband and she made the decision to let it hang free. Would she regret it? Groups of students moved through the hall; some towards lockers, others towards classrooms. Jen still had her back to the bathroom door. She wished she had a jacket or long t-shirt. She just had to keep reminding herself that Kyle made it so nobody would think it was weird.

She forced herself away from the door and walked toward her locker at the other end of the hall. Her cheeks were blushed with embarrassment. She knew she had no reason to be concerned but couldn’t help it. What made it different than some guy walking around without pants? Fortunately nobody was trying to ogle her flaccid cock.

Almost nobody...

“Damn Jen, that’s quite an endowment you have there.”

She recognized the voice and turned. “Fuck off Kyle.”

He grinned. “Aw... I thought you’d be happier to see me.”

“Don’t you like your dick?”

Jen desperately wanted to punch him square in the face but couldn’t will herself to do it. She turned away and began to walk towards her locker, more aware than ever of the cock that wiggled back and forth with each step.

“Sure looked like you enjoyed it this morning...”

Jen stopped. “You saw that?”

“Yep. I can’t believe you convinced Beth to give you a blow job...” He laughed.

“I didn’t!” Jen yelled. A few nearby students looked towards her.

She couldn’t deal with him anymore. She swapped books at her locker and left before he had a chance to say anything else. The exchange left her fuming. She couldn’t curse him back, and she couldn’t beat him up... But maybe someone else could...

She recalled an idea from earlier that morning. The curse was in her hands. If she could find someone she trusted, they could pass it back and forth to remove the dick and get revenge on Kyle. Beth was the only person who came to mind...

Find Beth

Jen shared nearly all of her classes with Beth. Forth period was the exception. She wouldn’t be able to discuss her curse until lunch. She took notes and paid attention to the instructor while using any down time to brainstorm ways to fix herself. By the end of class she had come full circle and decided that the only way to undo it was with Beth's help.

The plan required Beth to choose dare. Jen had solidified that plan but didn’t have anything in mind if she chose the other option. Perhaps she could do something really basic, like make her an inch taller. There was no point in thinking about it just yet, she needed to get Beth’s permission first. Unlike Kyle, she had no cruel intentions.

At the sound of the bell, Jen stood up and gathered her things. Her dick had become a bit less noticeable since it wasn’t squashed. She hardly noticed it back there until she stood up. As the sensitive skin grazed the back of the chair, it twitched. She ignored it and moved toward the door.

Beth was depositing books at her locker. Jen had no trouble getting her attention as she dropped off her own books. Before she explained what Kyle had done, she convinced her friend to follow her to an empty classroom. It wasn’t in Jen’s nature to be so secretive, so Beth automatically assumed something unexpected.

“You don’t look very horny...” Beth said as she followed Jen.

Jen didn’t catch her meaning. “What does that matter?”

“I don’t know... Usually we sneak off when you need a quickie. You look pretty soft right now.” Beth explained.

Jen blushed. “I... No... This is something else.”

Beth shrugged. “Alright... Just don’t ask for anything too freaky. I have limits.”

Jen let out a sigh. What she was about to ask was undoubtedly freaky.

“Have you ever heard of transform or dare?” Jen asked.

“Yea...” Beth replied. “That’s like truth or dare, except it’s supposedly magical... If you believe in that stuff.”

“Well... It’s true. Kyle cursed me this morning and I grew a dick.” Jen explained.

Beth laughed. “Yea right... You expect me to believe that?”

“It’s true!” Jen turned around and gestured towards her lower back.

“Stop acting weird Jen... You’ve been a dickbutt as long as I’ve known you.”

Jen realized that there was no convincing her otherwise and said. “Alright... Can you just humor me anyway?”

“I want to use the curse to get rid of it.”

Beth shrugged. “OK... What do you need me for?”

Jen planned to dare Beth to transform her back to normal. The only requirement was for Beth to choose dare. Jen took a moment to explain and Beth agreed to let her try it.

“Transform or Dare?” Jen asked...

*Beth Picks Transform

Beth Picks Transform

Beth grinned, “You know what? I think I’m gonna pick transform instead.”

Jen’s heart sank. “What... No! I need you to pick dare... Please...”

“Sorry, I already said it...” Beth laughed. She still wasn’t taking any of it seriously.

“So what are you gonna turn me into?”

Jen yelled. “This isn’t funny Beth!”

“Jeez Jen, don’t loose your temper. It’s just a game.” She shrugged.

“It’s... It’s not just a game... I don’t want to be a dickbutt.” Jen replied as tears formed.

Beth’s grin faded when she realized how seriously Jen was taking this. “What’s wrong with you Jen?”

“You’ve always had a dick back there. Why is it suddenly a problem?”

Jen cried. “I have not! It was the curse...”

“There’s no such thing as curses!” Beth argued. “There’s nothing wrong with you.”

“Even if there was, I can’t believe you’d resort to something so ridiculous... It can’t be that bad...”

“Can’t be that bad?” Jen echoed. “Lets see how you like it!”

“For your transformation, you’ll become a dickbutt too!”

Beth felt something strange pushing against her pants and reached back. She felt her new dick. Jen wasn’t messing around after all...

Continue the story here: https://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapt … 91823.html

Lol, dickbutt.