Topic: Story Contest 2014

Here are the four entries for this year's story contest.

Comments and votes for the winner please in this thread: http://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/forum … 2636#p2636

Re: Story Contest 2014

In the Shadows of the Night
by ZeroGear

All was quiet in the big city of  Notune as it lay like a child west of Ondora.The night air, thick and wet after the day's rain, lay heavily upon Drix's skin as she perched upon a spire, eyes fixed upon the ornate mansion of her target. Her piercing red eyes, alchemically enhanced to give her the clarity in the dusk, scanned the trimmed and decorated garden as she counted out a dozen armed men and several packs of dogs paroling the grounds. She smirked beneath the mask of the living carapace armor she wore before leaping down to an empty side-street, out of the sight of prying eyes.
    Slowly, as not to arouse suspicion, the Hunter walked on the the street, a faint sway in her step so any onlooker might think hat the robed figure was little more than a tired drunk on her way home form a night of revelry, making her way to the side of the wall, well out of any guards sight.
    Taking a quick glance to make sure there were no observers, Drix extended the claws on her carapace gauntlets and silenly began to clime the stone structure. Each grab she made hooked the insecticide hooks onto the cracks between the bricks, giving her a enough leverage to reach the top undetected. Quickly peeking over the top to make sure the coast was clear, the cloaked figure dropped down the other side, tumbling behind the nearby tree. A swift glance around her cover revealed two guards by the front entrance, and several in the yard.
    Taking a deep breath, the Hunter drew two tubes from the leather pouch strapped to her left leg, screwing them together as she eyes her target. Next, she pulled one of the thin needle from the shoulder of her carapace, slotting it into her blowgun as a new one grew in its place. Drix took aim, blowing the toxic dart into he neck of one of the guards furthest form the entrance.
    All the guard fealt, before the effects of the venom overtook him, was a little sting on his neck. Almost instantly, a strange warmth began to spread though him as his legs grew weak. He stumbled forward, arms reaching out to catch anything for support ,and finding it on his dog. The guard tied to stand, yet found that his hand stuck fast to where it had landed on the dog's side. Color drained form his face as he watched his flesh getting sucked into the dog as it began to change.
    Muscles buldged and bones cracked as the hound absorbed it's former master, almost tippling in size by the time it had fully taken in the guard. He screamed in terror as he was drawn in, his face, sliding upon the canine's skin before nestling in it's crotch. It howled, standing upon it's digigrade hind legs to proudly display the guards face, it's thick, red cock jutting from his perminanty open mouth.
    Many of the other watchmen had heard the bellow, and amlost half dropped their weapons and bolted as they saw the beast bounding after them with mad lust in its eyes. As the lust-filled creature chased down the running guards, Drix slipped from her spot and though the unguarded door.

The inner halls were luxurious. Paintings hung on every wall with velvet drapes framing many of the ornate windows. But Drix wasn't here for the beauty. She was here for the filth that lay beneath. She knew that all the luxury had been gained though slave-trade, and the Hunter was here to put an end to it.
    Like the shadow of a breeze, the cloaked intruder made her way through the lavish halls, the soles of her carapace suit dampening any sound of her light footsteps. The armor she wore was her greatest tool, and she used it well. The outer plates of the greenish-black outft covered almost her entire  body like a second skin, leaving only the top half of her face exposed. Above the neck it formed a mask, like the mandables of a grasshopper, that clasped together over her mouth and nose. Notably, the carapace was actually alive, continuously producing several transformative venoms in pouches on the back. These could be drawn to any of the regenerating spikes when needed. Drix's raven hair, pulled back into a long braid, was covered by the hood of her jet cloak, pulled low over her brow to cast shadows upon her face as she hurried though the dimly lit back passages.
    The goal of her infiltration lay in the basement far beneath the mansion. The Hunter had been contracted to take care of a slaves ring known as the Snake-Fangs. Appearing as trustworthy creditors, the ring's men would arrange for 'accidents' to happen so they could collect large debts from those who borrowed form them, changing them into little more than sexual pets that could be sold off at high prices.
    All was run by Phits Frealy, the owner of the mansion Drix had snuck into. Her mission was simple: find Phits, take him out, and free any untransformed captives. It was a straight-forward assignment, and Drix had been paid handsomely to get it done.

Skulking deeper into the depths of the mansion, Drix descended several flights of stars as she sped though darker and less-decorated halls. Instead of the lavish mana-bulbs that had illuminated the upper parts of the house, these corridors were lit only by torches that hung every few feet along the walls. The solemn drip of leaking water echoed off the limescale structure as the Hunter passed over rough cobblestone.
    Then, she heard it: the faint echoes of a voice further down. It sounded like a woman, begging and pleading, although actual words were lost in the darkness. As Drix crept further, the sounds became clearer, until the cloaked figure reached the end of the corridor. There stood a large iron door, slightly ajar, from which the voice emanated.
    Like a whisper, Drix peered though the crack, looking upon the scene she had been expecting. Two guards stood not too far off, their back towards the door as they watched their boss stand over the chained figure of a nude woman.
    She was in her mid twenties, with bronze hair and tear-filled sapphire eyes that stared pleadingly at her captor. Sneering with glee was Drix's target: a thin man with oily black hair and a goatee that hung to the neck of his tailored business suit.
    “Well, Marie,” he said in a cackling voice, “are you ready to pay your debts?”
    “Please!” the girl begged, “I'll get the money! Please, just a little more time!”
    “No my dear, I've given you enough time. I'm a very patient man, but as you know, thieving has it's limit's doesn't it?”
    “B...But sir! It's not my fault! Please, have mercy!”
    “Tut, tut, tut. No can do. I can't just ignore every debt I'm owed for a pair of blue eyes. No, no. no. It's bad for business. You understand that, right?”
    “Would that be the business of slavery?” asked a voice from behind the iron door.
    “Who's there?” Phits shouted as everyone spun in surprise to face the intruder. Slowly. Drix pushed the door open, stepping into the light of the room.
    “Who are you? How did you get in here? Where are my guards?” Phits demanded, taking a few steps back. His two guards glared at the slim figure, cracking their knuckles in anticipation of a fight.
    “Your guard a a little preoccupied with one of their dogs, I've made sure of that.”  Drix said, bringing both her arms down beneath her cloak. “As for how I am, I am the one who will end you.”
    “Ha! As if!” Phits cackled, “Boys! Get that freak and throw her in chains!” The guards smirked, moving towards Drix with menacing purpose. One of them lunged, making a grab for the armored woman.
Drix, simply sidestepped the big oaf, sliding a needle from each of  her carapace's wrist before avoiding the assault of the second guard. Putt off balance by the lithe woman, the second man stumbled, tripping and falling on his buddy. Both guards lay on the floor, shaking their heads and trying to untangle their limbs as a shadow stepped over them.
The Hunter stood over the men, arms coiled back and palms open as she jabbed them both with her needles. Both guards shuddered, one taking a swing at Drix, which she easily avoided, before collapsing in on themselves.
    The guards gagged, and Phits, backed against the wall, gaped in horror as he watched their bodies distort and warp. The flesh of his men shifted, pulling in on itself like deflating balloons. Fingers, toes, hands, feet, arms, and legs were all sucked into the folds of the guards clothing until that was all that could be seen.
    “Wh....what did you do to them?” Phits gasped, all color gone form his greasy visage. Not taking her eyes off her target, Drix moved over to the rags, kicking them aside unceremoniously. Two fleshy orbs bounced out of the clothes, rolling a little along the floor.
    “No! No! You...you're going to do that to me?!” Phil wheezed, squeezing his back as colse to the  wall as he could.
    “Not quite,” Drix said, slowly stepping towards him. “I have been contracted to make you 'disappear'. And that is exactly what I intend to do.”
    “No...No...NO!” Phits screamed, charging at her in a blind panic. He flailed his arms like a mad man, but Drix expertly dodged them. She spun on her heel, jabbing her target in the back as he crashed to the ground.
    “What have you done?” the man bellowed, “Why can't I move?”
    “The toxin I injected you with is a very fast-acting paralysis agent...and a primer.” Drix answered, unclasping her cloak and letting it fall to the ground.
    “What do you intend to do with me?”
    “I told you: I'm going to make you disapear.”
Slowly, like a snake casting off it's old skin, Drix began to peel off her armor, shedding each piece until she stood bare behind her target. She ben down, plucking off a pin from one of the shoulders, before striding over to the paralyzed man. The Hunter squatted down, her firm butt pressing on the back of Phit's head.
    “What's going on?” the man demanded.
    “I'm putting you someplace where no one will find you.” Drix answered, jabbing the needle straight into his flesh.

Phits screamed as a burning sensation spread though his body. He could feel his being changing, warping, pulling in on itself. His limbs shortened, drawing into his torso as even it began to collapse in on itself. He continued to scream, cursing and yelling every conceivable profanity at the woman even as his hair began to slough off. He continued to yell until his voice stopped and he couldn't feel anything but his head.
Drix stood up, and Phits felt and saw himself lift off the ground. Slowly, the former slaver saw everything move away form him as he felt himself sink into the cheeks of his captor. Despite not being able to speak, Phits kept mouthing profanities until his lips drew together into a wrinkled 'o' shape, his head sinking ever deeper into Drix. In here seconds, nothing was left of the man that had sold so many into slavery, his entire being fully absorbed into the Hunter's ass.
    “Mission complete.” Drix smirked as she sashayed over to her armor.
    Later that night, local authorities arrived on site to subdue the out-of-control transformed dog. Tipped off by an anonymous call, the officers raided the house, finding and freeing ten young women that had been held in the basement. No trace was found of the gang leader, save for his empty clothes laying on the ground next to a chained woman.
    All the while, Drix watched from a nearby spire, smirking under her carapace before leaping into the darkness, another target securely sealed within her flesh.

The Facility - Conclusion
by Phil Ein Blank

This is the conclusion of the RP called the Facility.  I will start with a brief summary of the events in the RP.  If you, my reader wishes to know more detail please see the repost also available on this site.

Prologue:
    Following the resurgence of Mana, many old ruins became active drawing much attention.  The artifacts and writings recovered from these ruins allowed magic to become a significant force in the world again.  But the most sought after treasures to be found in the ruins were stores of D-Cum.  The most powerful magical and alchemical catalyst known.  It was thought lost in chaos of the Fading and disappearance of Demons.   Those that learned to harness its power would likely control the future.   Then the reappearance of pseudo and lesser Demons caused the public to turn against many of those openly working with D-Cum.  But the rewards were too great to ignore, many corporations and governments continued the research in secret. 
    One company with the largest stockpile of D-Cum, Parasol Inc., created an underground lab facility to house its research and ‘contain the risks.  Under the guidance of three geniuses the Facility did its job well and made Parasol heaps of money.   Until one day the Facility went dark.   
    A rescue/investigation team was sent to find out what happened and render what aid they could.  The team was lead by Deckard, a heartless number crunching executive.  The team included only four others.  His slightly dim but hard working assistant, Claire.  Two hired mercs, Kyle a special forces veteran and Jessom a skilled mage.  The final member is Alex, intern, budding hacker, and daughter of one the geniuses that that made the Facility work.  While the ‘official’ goal was to investigate the cause and rescue a much staff as possible, the true mission is extract the three key individuals and as much research as possible then ‘burn’ the rest.

Summary of previous events:
        The I/R team arrived at the disguised surface entrance to the massive underground lab shortly before a violent Mana storm settles in above the mountain.  They head underground to the main facility as the helicopter pilot stays above to set up the satellite relay.  Shortly after opening the vault like door into the facility they meet their first survivor, Miranda. 
    Miranda informs the I/R team that there was an explosion about a week ago.  The week that followed was chaos and hell.  There have been an increasing number of crazed mutated sexbeasts prowling the halls attacking and converting any they find into more sexbeasts.  And the still human survivors were gathering in lowest level in the reactor building.  Before more can be said one these sexbeasts appears, A vaguely humanoid thing with enormous breasts and multiple cocks.  It swings its cock-like tail spraying cum at the gathered humans.  Claire gets hit by most of it and begins to transform immediately.  Before the creature can do more damage Kyle kills it with his compact machinegun. 
    While the group recovers from the shock Alex is infected by a mutated plant and grows a vagina shaped flower on her chest.  Temporarily flustered by her changes Alex finds the strength to do what she came for and hacks into the Facility’s computer system.  In doing so she discovers another presence that doesn’t belong in the system.  Unable to do anything at the time Alex settles for warning the others of the potential danger.
At this time another survivor, Ashley, joins assisting the partially boobberried Claire.  Unknown to the others Ashley is under the influence of a corrupting supernatural force.
Fast forwarding a little, as the group proceeded lower through the residential section of the Facility they met other survivors.  And all but Deckard suffered increasing transformations, whom while protected by his magic suit showed increasing disgust for those afflicted.  Kyle slowly gained aspects of a hermaphrodite predatory lizard.  Miranda became like a human centipede with breasts on her front and back and multiple enormous cunts on her chest and abdomen after absorbing another survivor, Samantha.  Alex became a quad-legged carnivorous plant creature.  Jessom got rather lucky having suffering only minor changes of a second and enhanced cock.   Kinsley, a leader of one of the minor research teams became a hyper-sexualized hermaphrodite with multiple breasts (5) and dick nipples.  Ashley eventually turned on the group as the supernatural force gained strength and she gained the powers of a lesser demon.
The now demonic Ashley found she could exert a strong influence over some of the transformed.  She began building an army of sexbeasts. A ‘lucky’ few, like Claire would become ‘Sisters’, latex skinned lesser demons that serve as Ashley’s handmaidens.   Her army growing steadily Ashley sends the Sisters to find out more about the other sinister group manipulating events within the Facility.  Meanwhile, Ashley herself seeks out a large quantity of true D-Cum to further her change.  Once found Ashley’s ascension to an Avatar will only be a matter of time.
At the transition from residential to storage floors another survivor joins, Katherine.  As the party proceeded through the upper storage and animal care floors things only got worse.  The party found the floors ravaged by an enormous beast that could tear through steel and concrete.  Several members were confronted by representatives of the sinister force and told to leave or aid them or there would be consequences.  While they avoided contact with the large creature, the party encountered a colony of mutated rodents.  The rodents, cockupines, do little more than reproduce and create transformative cum.  Through an unintentional ‘sacrifice’ by Kyle the rest of the party was able to escape, though not without serious consequences.
Alex became almost totally transformed into a carnivorous pod plant and is now confined to a large planter and is only able to communicate through the voice synthesizer on her laptop using her tentacle like vines.  Miranda’s second torso section dissolved and became a mass of cock tipped tentacles. Her body mate, Samantha, became a sex obsessed zombie, fortunately she only controls the tentacle that emerges from Miranda’s chest between the massive cunts and bares her (Samantha’s) face.  The new member, Katherine, became a quadruped plant-animal hybrid after being infected by the cockupines and then eating a fruit from the changed Alex.  The strange psychic link this created caused Katherine, now Vineseon, to view Alex as her mother.   Jessom grows pink fur all over and a cock from his left palm. Not even Deckard was spared this time, when he found himself growing devil horns.  Kyle was ‘rescued’ by the Demon that was Ashley and was made commander of her army.

New Events:
    As the disfigured and discouraged party enters the security checkpoint that connects the storage floors to the labs, the internal intercom crackles to life. 
    “Welcome friends, I am Doctor Peter Lansing deputy Director of this Facility, you don’t know me but I believe we can help each other.  Please, enter the elevator I am sending to you so, we many speak in person…”  Though he continues to speak it is rendered intelligible due to static before going dead. 
While the others are unsure Alex is certain.  After typing on her computer the electronic voice speaks, “Trust him. My father. Don’t tell about Me.”
Vinseon readily supports her ‘mother’. And Miranda chimes in to support her friend, “If Alex feels safe taking the elevator so do I.”
Then Deckard surprises everyone, “We’re all taking the elevator.  No arguing.” Though it doesn’t show he is happy at finally having located one of his targets for extraction.  Maybe this isn’t the fool’s errand he was beginning to fear it was. 
The elevator arrives shortly there after.  It is big enough to fit all six transformed people.  As soon as they are in the doors close and it descends.  The trip takes minutes as the elevator descends past all the lab floors.  The occupants are treated to a spectacular but brief sight as the elevator enters the top of the reactor chamber.
An impressive structure, resembling a high tech castle sits suspended in the middle of an enormous underground lake.  Mazes of platforms and walkways cover most of the surface of the lake.  Hundreds of cables and larger shafts rise from the lake to the Facility above.  Just before entering the castle like structure that houses the reactor, the occupants see hundreds of sexbeasts occupy the platforms around the castle in a disorganized siege.
The elevator is greeted by a small group of armed men and a handsome middle aged man in a lab coat.  The man in the lab coat steps forward, “I’m Doctor Peter Lansing.  Forgive them they are a little skittish around those with changes.  I find it hard to blame them.  Most have seen friends turned into mindless sex crazed beasts in front of their eyes.  As a show of good faith, I would like to offer you some food, drink, and a curative that should reverse some but not all of your changes.”
The party is lead to a small dinning room set with a meager offering of food but plenty of water.  Also on the table is a case with five vials of the promised curative.  Doctor Lansing speaks again, “Eat what ever you want, but understand many of the people here are weak from lack of food.  Just one of the reasons we need your help.  Through the doors at that other end of the room are some small private rooms.  I suggest you move to one of those before using the curative.  The process is not swift and is often unpleasant.  Now if you’ll excuse us Deckard and I must talk in private.”
Miranda tests the door they came through and is not surprised to find it locked.  One by one all but Vinseon, who has fully accepted her new form take a vial and head to one of the private rooms.  Leaving the immobile Alex alone with Vineseon to take the curative by herself.  Though Vineseon tries to convince her ‘mother’ to stay as she is Alex insists and Vineseon obeys.
Over the next hour or so those that chose to take the curative are lost to the world in a sea of sensations, not all of them pleasant.  When they wake they will find a bin of assorted clothes.  Enough so that everyone should find something that will at least fit, if badly.
Jessom, being the least changed wakes first.  Inspecting his body, he finds himself returned almost to the same state he entered in, an almost normal half orc.  His ensorcelled protective left gauntlet still partially fused to his hand.  His normally grey/green complexion is still occasionally spotted with pink.  And pleasantly finds while down to a single prick where it belongs, it is definitely bigger than before.
For Kinsley, a skilled scientist, found the experience of being a hyper-sexualized hermaphrodite fascinating. But the extra organs were too distracting, especially the pussies on the bottoms of hir feet.  When Kinsley wakes, shi finds hirself still significantly altered, but not so much as shi could not mostly hide it and return to a ‘normal’ life.  Down to three breasts from five and nipples are back to normal, no longer functioning penises.  Hir groin is far from normal, an enlarged vagina between two above average pricks and balls.
Miranda finally maneuvered her bulk into the private room, and ignoring Sam’s protests that she likes this new body, took the curative.  Waking Miranda found herself once more alone in her body.  Though she resembled a human again, a ‘normal’ life would forever remain beyond her reach.  Her two pussies still much enlarged.  The one between her legs reaching almost to her bellybutton, with a baseball sized cock head instead of a clit.  The other located upside down in her two tiered cleavage between her four E-cup breasts.  Her feet remain looking more like hands than feet, but are comfortable to walk on.  A quick massage of her swollen rear confirms the existence of hidden testes.  A quiet moan draws Miranda’s attention to a two foot ball of flesh.  She finds Samantha’s face on what amounts to a giant breast.  Samantha’s ‘nose’ is a nipple and on her underside is a dripping cunt.  Miranda strokes Sam slowing bringing her to awareness.  When questioned, Sam couldn’t be happier with new independent form.  Especially with her tongue long enough to lick own sex.
Alex’s recovery takes the longest time, as the serum struggled to restore her plant body to a somewhat human form.  Before even opening her eyes Alex can tell she is still a plant.  “Crap!” she is pleasantly surprised to once again hear her own voice.  Slowly testing her limbs Alex finds she has the basic human body shape once again, two arms, two legs, one head (she really missed having one of those).  Though flexible her flesh retains the green plant-like texture.  Her face like a smoothed out version of what it used to be with overly large eyes.  Her chest much like it was early in her changes, D-cups with small nectar leaking yellow flowers for nipples.  And a hand-span sized violet pussy flower at the top of her cleavage and another in her groin.  Small blood red thorns spread around on her body in small clusters and replacing her nails.  But something still feels off.  Turning around Alex spots a two foot tall exotic flower, a large bulb-like ball just below the main flower, still in the planter she recently occupied.  In a flash of insight she couldn’t explain if she tried, Alex realized that it was her in the planter.  She is both the flower in the pot and the humanoid plant at the same time.
After everyone is clothed and has eaten as much as they care to, there is a knock on the door as it is unlocked and opens.  A single young man enters, armed and dressed in what looks like police riot gear. He is armed but relaxed, showing none of the nervousness that was so prevalent last time.  “Please follow me.  The Doc and Deckard have been talking about what to do and would like to see you all now.”
The people they pass look on their way appear weak and half starved.  They look upon the changed with fear and suspicion, but take no action except to give them more space.
The room to which they are led is much like the one where they were fed.  There is a crude map of the Facility on the table and four other people already in there.  Doctor Peter Lansing, Deckard (sulking in a corner), another middle aged man, and a rather imposing looking woman.  Miranda smiles, immediately recognizing her boss (head of engineering, and second of three Deckard was sent to ‘rescue’) and friend, Barbara.  After the brief but happy reunion, the meeting gets underway.
Dr. Lansing, Barbara, and the other man, Frank (former second in command of security, begin by laying out a series of problems and a plan.  The reactor/computer core being lowest point in the Facility and easily fortified was chosen as the place await rescue, but that also means it’s a long way to go to get outside.  There is hundreds of crazed half feral sexbeasts between here and the way out that will attack on sight and turn anybody into one of them.  Most of the people here are too weak to put up a fight or walk the required distance out.  There’s a newly minted Demon out there of unknown strength with unknown powers.  If that wasn’t enough there is another group that has access to the cameras and door controls that will actively move to prevent escape until they get what they want.  Neither Dr. Lansing nor Deckard is willing to let that happen. 
So the only option left is for someone to go back ‘out there’, somehow neutralize this other group and find a way to use their ability to control the Changed to open a path to outside.  And they can’t use the same elevator to get out.  They will have to go through the gathered sexbeasts outside to reach another elevator shaft.  This isn’t as bad as it sounds.   Magnus, the last of the three and head of Magical research, is hold up somewhere in labs with a group of his own and knows something more of the other group.  And thanks to Peter’s and Magnus’s spirits, (semi-sentient temporary beings of pure Mana created by a Mage to perform certain tasks) Magnus’s general location is known.  The trouble then is finding people strong enough to get to him.  Dr. Lansing hopes the ‘rescue’ party will continue to accompany Deckard in this task.
After some discussion they all agree to go.  This is essentially what Jessom was hired for.  Kinsley knows the labs pretty well and will act as a guide.  Miranda is determined to see this through, not one to sit around while others do all the work, plus she knows the maintenance shafts like the back of her hand.  Though Alex is reluctant to leave her father so soon again, staying will not help anybody.  Vineseon is sticking by her ‘mother’ no matter what.   With that decided the party will also be joined by the young man that escorted them to the meeting, Leon Greenfield.  With the decision made the group are given some time to gather equipment and otherwise get ready.
The seven people leaving, now called the Excursion team, gathers at one door while most of the others strong enough to run prepare to create a distraction to draw the attention of the gathered sexbeasts.  As the Ex. team watches the number of sexbeasts between them and their goal visibly thins.   Waiting a minute more, the team opens the door and all members rush out at full tilt.  The few sexbeasts along their path don’t notice them until after they pass.  As Jessom, the fastest, reaches the shaft and calls the elevator Miranda stumbles due to her odd feet.  Alex cries out a warning as a sexbeast takes interest and lets loose a stream of corrupting cum in her direction.  Leon moves fast enough to pull Miranda to her feet and out of the way just in time. 
Half dragging her to the elevator Leon and Miranda get in and the doors close as the beast and a few of its friends launch a second ‘assault’. Leon takes a small amount of cum to the back of his head.  His hair grows longer and curly, while his ears become pointed.  After assuring the others he is completely fine, Leon comments how strange yet pleasurable it felt.  The others laugh uncomfortably. The team recovers as best they can from their run during the much shorter ride back into the labs.
The journey to their destination is eventful but not in the expected way.  The team manages to avoid any further confrontations and transformations, due to Jessom’s detection magic and the confusing fact that the sexbeasts they encounter all seem to be busy fighting each other.  Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, the team just takes advantage of situation to make swift progress. 
As the team passes the outer barricades of Magnus’ ‘sanctuary’, a group of sexbeasts comes from behind.  Leon closes the door with himself on the wrong side, shouting, “Go. Get to Magnus.  I’ll lead them away and rejoin when I can.”   Most doubt that they will ever see Leon again.  Though he had been with them a short time, they are saddened by his departure.   But determined to not let his sacrifice be wasted they carry on.
As they approach Magnus’ inner base something seems wrong.  There is a lot of angry shouting in the distance and more of those vicious, eyeless, penis-snouted dog things appear to be standing guard.  Jessom conjures a spirit to get a look inside and makes a shocking discovery.  Magnus doesn’t just have information about the other group, he is the leader of them.  And he is responsible for this whole mess.  Someone offered him a lot of money to destroy this place and deliver them the research.  Deckard is furious, after everything Parasol Inc. gave him how could he betray them like this?!
But why are the sexbeasts fighting each other?  That question is soon answered as well.  Magnus’ forces are being beaten back by another previously unknown group organizing the half feral sexbeasts.  And they are lead by a velociraptor-ish creature in body armor, using a gun. (Kyle!?!  He survived?)  And worse a powerful creature with magic powers is converting their ‘troops’ to work for it as it rapidly approaches. (Could that creature be Ashley?)
As soon as Jessom is done relaying this information a rumbling comes from the ceiling near by. Above the hounds the ceiling collapses crushing them.  Then It comes through the hole. It has a tall feminine figure with four enormous breasts, tentacles for hair and arms.  Reverse kneed legs with grasping cock toes.  Two cock tails wave behind it, dripping true D-Cum. Its four eyes glow with malevolent power.  The Demon Ashley strides into Magnus’s chamber. 
Using the opening the Demon made the team follows determined to find a way to end this nightmare.  Inside Magnus is locked in a magical battle with the Demon.  In an adjacent glass walled room there are a dozen people sitting at computers. Seeing them enter, Magnus gestures to them telling his mostly human apprentices, “Get them. I can handle her.”
Jessom raises his chain gauntlet, its protective barriers absorb the first round of spells, before answering with his own.  Alex makes a break for the computer room. Miranda and Vineseon charge ahead bowling over the apprentice that attempted to bar access to the computer room.  Kinsley uses the small pistol she was given to aid Jessom so he doesn’t get overwhelmed. 
Deckard verbally accosts the Demon before drawing his pistol, still trying to save Magnus and serve the company.  But his path is quickly blocked by a trio of latex skinned, hyper-sexualized, almost human Changed, each a different color.  Who speak in unison, “You will not interfere with the Mistress.”
In the computer lab, Alex shouts, “Restrain them.” to Miranda and Vinseon.  While, Miranda and Vineseon gather all the operators in one corner, Alex goes to work on a computer.
Jessom and Kinsley are barely able to hold the apprentices off.  Miranda and Vinseon can not help and still watch the operators.  The Demon Ashley underestimated Magnus and is now fighting a losing battle.  Deckard still struggles with the Demon’s handmaidens, only saved because they only wish to restrain him not harm or change him.  Alex types furiously at the keyboard hoping her ‘solution’ won’t come too late.
Kinsley is forced back and stumbles in a puddle of D-Cum.  Jessom moves to protect her.  Jessom now occupied defending Kinsley and unable to counter allows one of the apprentices to approach the computer lab.  Emboldened by possibility of backup several of the operators rush Miranda and Vineseon. 
The black skinned Handmaiden leaves Deckard and takes a powerful spell that might have rendered her Mistress defenseless.   Her body is torn to shreds by the magical energies.
Then a sound resembling a train crash drowns out all other noise and Alex prays she didn’t just make a huge mistake.  The whole wall behind Magnus explodes, dust and debris fly everywhere obscuring all sight for a full minute. 
When the dust settles the largest predator any of them has ever seen sits chewing on Magnus’s robe with jaws large enough to swallow a small car.  Several of the apprentices seem to have gone down its gullet as well.  It licks it’s thick lips hungrily looking for more prey to sate its hunger. 
Just before it charges a green blur flies at its face staggering it.  Glimpses of a bipedal lizard creature attacking the much larger one can be seen in the ensuing struggle, Kyle.  The remaining apprentices move to avenge their fallen leader by taking the giant beast down.  All those still able to aid in the fight to dispatch the enormous predator.
In the end the great beast and Kyle lie dead in the rubble and those that once served Magnus surrender peacefully.  The partially recovered Demon stands menacing the team as its army slowly gathers to it.  The handmaidens hold the now limp Deckard Blaine. It speaks with an echo-y voice that drips with power, “Well well well. What happens now?”
Alex strides forward confidently, “You pull your minions back and help provide us with a safe corridor to move the humans outside.  When the humans are safely away, you and those who follow you will be allowed to leave unharmed.”
The Demon laughs, “And why would We let that happen, little flower?”
Alex, “You owe me your life!”
Demon, “How do you figure that is?”
Alex points the beast’s body, “That had a control device attached to it.  I summoned it.  I directed it straight to Magnus.  And then I kept it distracted so it couldn’t fight back properly.  Hence, you owe me your life.  Twice.”
The Demon laughs again, “We like your spirit, little flower. We will agree to your terms with one condition.  He is ours and comes with us.”  The Demon points at Deckard.
Alex nods, “Okay, we have a deal then.”
Deckard stares in surprise.
Alex to Deckard, “You should be happy, you get to make the ‘ultimate’ sacrifice for ‘the good of the company”.”
Over the next several hours the deal is executed in good faith by all parties.  Alex, Jessom, Kinsley, Miranda, Vinseon, Dr. Lansing, and Barbara stand (all except Kinsley whose legs were turned into breasts by the puddle) at the farm house that marks the entrance to The Facility, watching as the Demon and its followers leave into a beautiful sunset under a clear post storm sky.
Dr. Lansing, “Are you sure that was the right thing to do?  In the long run I mean.”
Alex, “I honestly have no idea.  But it was the only way I saw to all the humans out ‘intact’.  So what are you all going to do now?”
Kinsley, “The world needs to know about what happened here, to be able to understand the reality of the dangers of that kind of research, especially when done in secret.”   Kinsley would go on to expose several other illegal research projects leading to downfall of many powerful individuals.  She will be considered both hero and villain in her relentless pursuit of truth and warnings against unregulated research.  All accomplished from a wheelchair behind a keyboard.
Jessom leans over and kisses the top of Kinsley’s head, “I’m staying by her side.  She’ll need someone to keep her safe from all the people she’s going to piss off.”  Jessom did just that and more.  He kept Kinsley safe through two riots, numerous assassination attempts, and one IRS audit.  Eventually they had four kids together, two boys, a girl, and a herm. 
Barbara, “I’m going to use the technology I invented create the Mana Reactor to make the world a better place and not feed corporate pocketbooks.”   While her efforts never really has a meaningful impact on the power industry, but the technology she creates leads to ways for normal people to defend themselves against Demons and their ilk.
Vineseon rubs her four swollen breasts, “I will stay by Mommy’s side and raise my babies.”  Vineseon never did leave Alex, whom she thinks of as her mother.  But Vinseon’s four daughters are another story.  They became an urban legend, the Merciful Angels, who were said the whisk the changed away to a place safe from hate where all accepted as family.
Dr. Peter Lansing looking at his PDA reading his email, “First, I’m going to find my daughter and tell her how much I love her.  Then I will dedicate my life to undo the damage I helped cause here.”
Alex, “You just did. I’m right here Dad.”
Dr. Lansing, “What? Is that really Alexandra? I can’t believe I didn’t recognize you before.”
Alex, “Its perfectly understandable.  I wouldn’t recognize me either.  I changed a lot since we last saw each other.”
Dr. Lansing, “Oh, Alex.  I neglected you for so long.  I promise I won’t leave you until I find a way to make you human again.”
Alex, “No, Dad. Don’t stay for me.  I’m fine as I am and there are so many others that need your help more.  And I plan to stay here and help those that would never be accepted by society as they are now. Like me.  You can visit whenever you are in the area.  We’ll be working for the goals just from different directions.”
Dr. Lansing, “You truly have your mother’s strength of will.  I’m sure she’s smiling down on us from heaven right now.”
Alex, “I can almost see her face.  Good bye Dad, don’t be a stranger.”
Dr. Lansing, “Not good bye, Alex. See-ya later.”  He waves good bye as he boards the waiting helicopter and flies away.  History may not record the name Peter Lansing, but more lives were saved or changed for the better by him than any of those History does remember.
After her father and the others depart, Alex turns to Miranda, “You never did say what you plan to do.”
Miranda smiles and laughs, “You actually have to ask silly?  I’m right here, by your side, helping you the whole way.”
Miranda and Alex walk hand in hand to the spot between the house and barn where the strange that is Alexandra’s other half.  In the hours since she was planted there she has already increased in size more than 50%.  Alex turn to Miranda and asks, “So, how big do you think I’ll get?”

(Author’s note:  I hope the players of The Facility RP enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.  This story was inspired by their game.   I hope I did their characters justice and brought it to a satisfying conclusion.  Phil Ein Blank.)

Payback’s a Bitch
by Ekempo5000

“There’s no turning back now,” Emma whispered.  She could faintly see her own reflection looking back at her as she stared through the glass  before her.  Her black hair framed her face, making her blend in with the shadows of the dimly lit room.  Her circular glasses gave her an air of professionalism while her pouty lips made her alluring. Emma looked past her reflection into the occupants of the next room and let out a heavy sigh.  She would never be able to undo what came next; but then again, neither could she undo the past.  She needed to put this right, even if it meant throwing away her future.  She nodded confidently to herself, and opened the door to the next room.

“How did we get here?”

“What the hell are you doing you crazy bitch?!”

“Do you know who my father is?”

The voices assaulted Emma before she even fully stepped into the room.  Before her sat three young women of college age, tied securely to wooden chairs which were bolted to the floor.  The girls‘ shouts became a barrage of noise as their voices echoed over each other against the small room’s hard cement walls.  Their naked forms could clearly be seen in the dim light coming from the softly glowing bulbs above them.

Emma held up a hand for silence.  One by one, the girls fell silent.  Emma waited until their echoes to faded and there was only silence, occasionally broken by heavy breathing and the occasional creak of wood as the girls continued to wrestle with their restraints.  “To answer your questions,” Emma began, “you are in the basement of my shop.  You are here because I brought you here.”  Emma looked at the girl to her left.  She was a mousy girl, thin with a small bust and modest hips. Her straight hair was the color of hazel and it reached to her shoulder blades.  Her large blue eyes stood out prominently on her face. “Rebecca,” Emma said casually.

Emma turned her gaze to the girl seated in the middle.  “Kelly.”  The bound girl’s gaze locked with Emma’s.  She would have been pretty if it were not for the scowl she wore.  Kelly pulling harshly at the leather straps around her wrists, attempting to lung out of the chair and tackle Emma.  The action caused her C-cup breast to jiggle wildly.  This was easily her most feminine feature as the  rest of her body was toned muscle.  Her bright red hair was cut short, making her look slightly boyish.  It was well known she was the most physical and aggressive of the trio.

“And Emily.”  The final girl sat high and proudly in her chair, as if it were a throne.  Her posture pushed her full D cup breasts out from her chest, her long blonde hair falling in waves across over them.  Her violet eyes only added to her stunning beauty. “Yes, I know who your father is.  You make it no secret that he is a very wealthy and influential man, which is exactly why you are able to get away with as much as you are.”  The blonde scoffed.  “How dare you speak to me like-“  Emma again raised her hand for silence, her gaze like daggers.  “And to answer your next question, my name is Emma.  My sister is Sarah.”

The name echoed off the walls and hung in the air for what seemed like an eternity.  The three girls sat motionless, their blood running cold in their veins.  “Oh shit,” whispered Rebecca.  Emma looked each girl over again.  “And I suppose that would also answer the question you all had as to why you’re all here.”  Immediately, the three voices erupted again, making excuses, threats, or sobs until the echoes made the noises incomprehensible.  Emma ignored them and turned around, walking to a table below the one-way mirror she had stood behind moments earlier.  A sheet covered the length of the table, with bumps and ripple poking out under it.

”Enough!” she snapped.  The room fell into silence.  “Do you know what Sarah wanted to be more than anything in the world?  She wanted to be an alchemist.  Just like her big sister.”  Emma tightly grabbed the sheet and pulled it off, revealing the table to be covered completely with liquids of various colors and viscosities.  “Obviously you girls don’t know the first thing about how to properly work with these potentially dangerous mixtures, so why don’t I show you what their capable of in a master’s hands?”  The girls looked on in shock and fear, all hoping to wake up from this nightmare.  “Please,” begged Rebecca, “It was an accident! We didn’t know-”

“Of course you didn’t know!  You were dealing with things beyond your comprehension.  But it was no accident.  You didn’t think about the consequences, and now you need to pay for your actions.”  Emma said, pulling her long hair back into a ponytail.  “Wait!  We were cleared!  It was all deemed a mistake!” shouted Emily.  “You were cleared due to your father’s influence and connections!  Sarah didn’t receive justice then, but she will now!” Emma shouted back, her voice quivering.

Emma closed her eyes and removed her glasses.  With her free hand, she wiped away the tears and took a breath, composing herself.  Replacing her glasses, she turned back to the table, examining the various potions she had collected and began measuring and mixing them with professional accuracy.  A few minutes later, she had exactly what she wanted, placed it on a small cart and turned towards the first girl.  “Rebecca,” she said softly as she approached, “I know it wasn’t your idea.  You were only following the others, as you always did.  However, when good people do nothing, cruelty prospers.  It would have been so easy for you to open your mouth, to speak out against their actions.  But you didn‘t.  So, from now on, you’ll be opening it a lot more often.”

Picking up a pair of thick rubber gloves off the cart, Emma slipped them on and picked up the bottle containing the concoction she had just mixed.  She poured the thick, green gel into her glove clad hand and proceeded to smear the rancid smelling solution onto Rebecca’s chest, making sure to completely cover the girl’s breasts.  She then moved her hand further up, covering the bound girl’s neck up to her jaw line and around her hair line on the back of her neck.  Taking a step back, Emma carefully removed her gloves and returned the cart next to the work table.  “It will take a few minutes for that to take effect,” Emma announced, as if talking to one of her customers.  While Emma cleaned up her work space for the next round, Jessica struggled to get her hands free, hoping to wipe the clear gel off of herself.  However, she knew she was already too late as she felt a warm tingle spread over her skin where it had been applied and watched in horror as it absorbed into her skin right before her eyes.

Emma and the other girls watched on as Rebecca’s breasts began to grow, becoming larger and fuller until the matched the same size as Emily’s impressive pair.  Next, her neck changed, slowly stretching until it gained several additional inches in length.  The final changed saw a discolored ridge of skin form around her head, looking like a light scar trailing along her jaw and hairline where Emma had applied the gel.  The alchemist approached the newly transformed girl, and before Rebecca could ask what had been done to her, Emma reached forward and caressed one of the newly enlarged nipples on her chest.  Rebecca gave a gasp of pleasure and slighting tilter her head back, surprised by the increased sensitivity. 

“Do you like this?” Emma asked, giving the breast a squeeze.  Rebecca gasped again, tilting her head back even more as her eyes squeezed shut.  Breathlessly, Rebecca tried to nod her head, but found her neck to be strangely stiff.  “I can’t her you,” Emma said, pinching the other nipple.  Rebecca’s head tilted all the way back, her face pointed directly up at the ceiling. “Yes!” Rebecca managed to shout.  Emma withdrew her hand and stepped back.  “Rebecca,” she said calmly, “look at me.”  Rebecca’s breathing slowed as she composed herself, the lingering pleasure from her new breasts still radiating through her body.  Slowly, she opened her eyes, still looking up at the ceiling above her.  “Look at me,” Emma repeated.  The bound girl’s head twitched and shook back and forth, but she remained looking up.  “I-I can’t!” she shouted.

“Of course you can’t,” Emma said.  “I did not increase your breasts as a favor, it was necessary for your primary transformation,” she explained.  “P-primary transformation?” Rebecca repeated, her eyes darting back and forth trying to see her captor.  “Yes.  You see, your transformation has altered your neck, throat and chest.  This mixture utilized a penile enhancement potion as its base ingredient.”  Rebecca’s eyes opened wide “ A what?!”  Emma suppressed a laugh.  “A penile enhancement potion.  Not to brag, but it’s one of my specialties and a best seller.  Trust me, it’s quite potent.  However, I have modified it for this case.”

Emma reached forward and placed her index finger between the girl’s new breasts.  Slowly, she ran her finger up, her fingernail gently tracing Rebecca’s throat which now had prominent veins across its length.  “See, your neck, for all intents and purposes, is now a penis.  And as such, it acts like a penis.”  Rebecca shuddered and moaned as Emma finger moved slowly up her lengthened neck, he eyes squeezing tight again.  As her finger came to Rebecca’s chin, Emma stopped her finger.  “This line across your jaw and neck is your new [ridge].”  Emma teasingly wiggled her finger, causing Rebecca to jolt and twitch in her restraints.  “Quite sensitive, isn’t it?  But, what if we try… this?”  Suddenly, Emma grabbed Rebecca by the throat, almost looking like she was chocking the girl, and moved her whole hand down the length of her extended neck and back up in one firm pump.

Rebecca’s eyes shot open as a primal groan escaped her throat.  However, that was not all that came out.  A large glob of clear liquid erupted out of her throat and spilt out across her face.  “What… what… oh no…” she whispered, as she tasted the liquid splattered around her mouth.  “Exactly,” Emma responded.  “What good is a penis without testicles?  Or in your case, bresticles.”  Emma reached forward and gave Rebecca’s right breast a firm squeeze.  Her body lurched as another blob of pre-cum shot out of her mouth.  “Please… please…” she panted.  Emma didn’t know if Rebecca wanted her to stop or continue, but Emma already knew what she had planned to do.  Taking hold of her victim’s neck in one hand and a breast in the other, Emma began to pump and squeeze and pinch and massage.  Soon, all sound from Rebecca was cut off as her throat was full of pre-cum.  Her body was wretched with twitches and spasms as her foot long neck-dick continued to throb in pleasure.  Suddenly, her entire body tensed and locked as her hands gripped the arms of her chair.  Emma stepped several feet away and watched as Rebecca’s breasts began to twitch and large surges of cum erupted from the girl’s mouth, covering her face, chest and lap before flowing down to the ground.

Emma looked the girl over.  Like a normal penis, Rebecca’s neck was becoming flaccid now that she had reached climax.  Also, her breasts had shrunk from D-cups to smaller B-cups.  “Now, here are a few additional details about your alteration,” Emma said to the dazed, cum-covered girl.  “Your breasts, as you have seen, now produce your semen.  They will continue to produce semen until you empty them.  As you may also have notice, your breast have currently reduced in size.  If you bring yourself to orgasm roughly once a day, you will remain at this size.  Also, your accumulation of semen will not be nearly as… messy.  However, the longer you go, the more your breasts will continue to grow.  You will also continue to get more and more sensitive until you will be unable to suppress this new bodily function.  Oh, and one other little bonus: your cum has a few surprises of its own.  I’m sure you’ll find them out later.  But for now, I suggest you get used to the idea of jacking off your neck daily.”

“You‘re fucking insane!” Kelly shouted.  Emma turned away from Rebecca and faced her next target.  “Oh, don’t worry Kelly.  I will see you now,” she said in her professional voice while returning to her table of ingredients.  “Fuck you!  You’re nothing!  Take these damn straps off and I’ll show you!  You’re a freak, just like your sister!”  Emma paused, Kelly’s last jibe echoing around them.  She turned around and faced the redhead who had a sneer on her face.  “Yeah, that’s right,” she said in a mocking tone.

Emma sighed.  “Ok, Kelly,” she said in a measured voice.  “We can do this the hard way.”  Emma advanced on the girl, anger in her eyes.  In her right hand was a beaker with a bubbling liquid which swirled and change colors rapidly.  As her captor approached, Kelly shut her mouth tightly, her scowl returning.  “Really?” Emma asked, in an amused tone.  “Kelly, I see this tactic all the time.  Although, it is usually employed by children instead of young adults.  Either way, there is a simple solution.”  Suddenly, Emma’s left hand shot forward and pinched Kelly’s nose, cutting of her air flow.  The redhead shook her head, attempting to dislodge Emma’s hand, but between the restraints and the alchemist’s years of experience, the hand remained.  As the seconds dragged by, Kelly began to feel lightheaded and her head movements became slow and lumbering.  Seeing her opportunity coming, Emma gently tilted the girl’s head back.  A moment later, Kelly’s mouth snapped open, taking in a deep breath.  As she did, Emma also poured in the churning concoction and slapped her right hand over Kelly’s mouth, the empty beaker clattering to the hard concrete floor.

Kelly was forced to swallow the sweet liquid as she again lost the fight for air, gulping it down before Emma removed her hands.  Emma stepped away and returned to the worktable as Kelly looked down at herself, attempting to detect any changes.  After a few moments, Kelly grinned broadly and laughed.  “You stupid bitch!  It didn’t work!  Nothing’s happening.  Not a damn thing.  Some ‘master alchemist’ you are,” she laughed.  “Oh, Kelly,” Emma said in mock disappointment.  “I know what happened was not your idea, but it was done by your hand.  You are always the one doing the dirty work, always following orders, never thinking for yourself.  It’s what you’re best at, isn‘t it?  And now, well, you’ll be even better at it.”

Kelly looked at Emma in silence, then started laughing.  “What the fuck are you talking about?  Nothing happened!  Your potion was a dud!”  Emma turned around, a smile on her face, and a new bottle in her hand.  A pink liquid could be seen through the clear glass, and a perfume atomizer was affixed to the top.  “No, Kelly, it just hasn’t been activated,” Emma stated as she sprayed the bound girl in the face.  Kelly spit and shook her head as the flowery mist covered her face.  “What the fuck wa… oh… was that?” Kelly ask, a slight moan escaping her.  “This?” Emma asked, holding up the bottle.  “Just a typical over the counter aphrodisiac.  One of the simplest products to make for any alchemist.  It will take about two minutes to reach full effect.”  Emma watch as Kelly’s breathing increased, her nipples hardened, and her skin flushed.  “Now, the real work of art was the first potion you drank,” Emma said happily.

“What is wrong with you, you bitch?!” Emily shouted.  Emma ignored her and stepped in front of Kelly.  “Kelly, don’t listen to Rebecca or Emily.”  Kelly looked up into Emma’s eyes, then turned to look at Emily.  “Come on, Kelly!” Emily shouted at her underling.  “Get out of that damn chair and kick her ass!”  As she looked at Emily, Kelly’s eyes widened.  “Emily?”  The blonde rolled her eyes.  “Yes! Get up, fuck her up, and get me out of this!”  Kelly’s mouth dropped.  “Emily? Oh shit… oh shit… I can’t hear you.  The fuck?!  Rebecca!  Rebecca, say something!”  The redhead turned to the previous girl, who was still basking in the after effects of the most powerful orgasm of her life.  “Kelly,” she moaned, cum still dripping out of her mouth.  “Are you ok?”

“What the fuck is going on?! No! Nononono!” Kelly screamed, pulling at the restraints like a mad animal.  The other girls shouted and screamed at her, trying to get a response.  As she struggled harder and harder to break free, Emma spoke a single word.  “Kelly,” she whispered.  The single word shook the panicked girl like a crack of thunder.  She turned to the alchemist, wide eyed.  “What the fuck is happening?” she shouted. 

“You’re just doing what you’re told,” Emma said casually. “Stay where you are.”  The alchemist reached down and unbound the straps around Kelly’s wrists before kneeling down and undoing the straps around her ankles.  Crouching down in front of the confused girl, Emma was able to see Kelly was feeling the full effects as the aphrodisiac, as it appeared she was sitting in a small puddle.  Emma released the final strap around Kelly’s waist and stood before her.  Kelly looked down at herself in disbelief.  A wicked grin crossed her face, and she lunged forward. However, she did not get far as she only managed to move as far as she had while restrained.  Again the girl tried, and again, and again.  Finally, she let out a loud bellow and locked eyes with her captor.  “What in the [seven] hells did you do to me?!”

Emma adjusted her glasses as she looked down at her latest victim.  “You have always done what Emily instructed you to do in the past, correct?  Well,  now you’ll do whatever anyone tells you to.  The first potion you drank makes you responsive to all commands you are given.  However, the potion needed a catalyst, a trigger, to activate its effects.  Such a complex mixture needs a biological response to stimulate it.  That‘s where the aphrodisiac came in.  You see, whenever you get aroused from now on, you‘ll do whatever you‘re told.”     

Kelly scoffed.  “So, when I get horny I’m more obedient?  That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.  I’ve seen better tricks at a cheap hypnosis show. ”  Emma shook her head.  “If that was all the potion did, it would be a cheap trick. But this is alchemy, not a parlor trick.  The potion does not just make you follow physical instruction, it can reshape everything about you.”  Kelly looked at her, an expression of confusion on her face.  “Kelly, you will in no way harm me.  Now stand up.”  The redhead practically jump out of the chair.  A look of shock was on Kelly’s face as her body moved without her control.  “Now, turn around and look at Rebecca.  Tell me truthfully about what you think about her alterations.”

Kelly’s eyes only grew wider as her mouth began to move, speaking without her control.  “I think she’s a fucking freak.  It’s disgusting what she’s been turned into, and I’m relieved that didn’t happen to me.”  Rebecca sobbed slightly, hearing the remarks.  “So, you don’t like the transformation?” Emma inquired.  “No, I think anyone who has been changed like that should stay away from decent, normal people.”  Emma smiled wickedly.  “Really?  You look at them so negatively?  Well, guess what?  Kelly, your biggest fetish, your strongest turn on now is transformation.  Any time you see or experience a transformation, you will become unbelievably horny.  Also, in order for you to embrace these new desires more easily, you are also bisexual with a strong attraction to both genders.”

Kelly’s jaw dropped.  She turned an looked at Emma, her face filled with fear and disbelief.  The redhead returned to looking at Rebecca, and immediately her expression changed.  Pure lust and desire covered her face as she took in Rebecca’s exotic form.  “Oh, Rebecca,” she moaned, “you’re so fucking hot.”  Kelly took a step forward, but Emma held up a hand.  “Kelly, you will stay where you are and do not move.”  Kelly moaned in frustration as her feet stopped in their tracks.  “But she’s such a hot piece of ass.  I want to play with her new tits and feel her cum all over.”

“So, you like her changes then?”  Kelly nodded emphatically, her breathing deepened as her desired built.  “Oh, fuck yeah.  Her head-cock is the hottest thing I could ever imagine.”  Emma stepped in front of the Kelly.  As she blocked the redhead’s view of Rebecca, Kelly moaned in lust and disappointment as the target of her desire was cut off from her.  “Well, Kelly, I have shown you that I can direct your body to follow commands, and your mind can also be altered just as easily.  But there is one other thing left the potion can do: shape your body. So, Kelly, do me a favor.  There is something I have wanted to say to you ever since I heard about Sarah’s incident.”  Emma leaned in, her face only inches away from Kelly’s.  “Fuck yourself.”

Kelly’s body jolted as her eyes went wide.  Looking down, she could see her flesh shifting and moving.  To her amazement, at the top of both of her legs, her skin began to expand and blow up like a pair of balloons.  As the growths expanded, they seemed to fill with fat and press into each other.  Soon, they took on a familiar shape.  An exact copy of her own ass was now affixed to the front of her body.  “You may move,” Emma said plainly.  The alchemist walked back to her table, appearing uninterested in the spectacle occurring.  Kelly reach down and cupped her new ass, spreading the cheeks slighting to find an exact copy of her asshole between then.  Suddenly, a new stretching sensation started as flesh began to pour out of the bottom of the new butt.  Within moments, Kelly’s new legs had formed.  They were facing backwards, sharing the same direction as her new ass, but they were exact copies of her old legs.  Kelly felt a tugging sensation as her body separated along her sides up to the level of her navel.  From her bellybutton down, Kelly now had two separate pairs of hips pressed against each other.

Kelly looked down in lust and awe.  She knew that she had become a freak, that she was being manipulated, that she should be angry and attack Emma for what she had turned her into… but it was so incredible sexy.  Kelly reached between her original set of legs and ran her finger tips along her wet pussy.  She smiled as she brought her other hand down to feel between her new set of legs.  However, her smile faded as she found nothing but a smooth patch of skin between her new additions.  As she continued to rub the her new crotch, looking for any added sexual thrill, Kelly began to feel a slight throbbing.  Second after second, the throbbing sensation grew and intensified.  The two sets of hips began to grind back and forth as the sensation built, until suddenly a penis extended between Kelly’s new set of legs.

Kelly smiled wider than ever, her eyes filled with lust and joy as she wrapped a hand around her latest addition.  Her hands seemed to move on their own as she followed Emma’s command and inserted her new cock into her original pussy.  The two sets of hips thrust together as Kelly began to fuck herself.  The sensations of being both penetrated and thrusting her dick into a tight pussy were more than the girl could bear and she sank to the floor on two sets of knees as her hips continued to thrust together outside of her control.  Kelly’s arms waved wildly, desperately wanting to wrap around the body of her lover and pull him closer.  However, this time she was her own lover and there was nobody else to hold on to.  Seeing her plight, Emma spoke.  “Oh, Kelly.  What’s wrong?  Don’t know what to do with those hands.  Well, think back to your alchemy classes.  Specifically, recall all of those cases of alterations going wrong.  Think about the ones that seemed to be the most desirable to your newfound fetish.”  Kelly looked up, a perverse smile on her face.  “Now,” Emma announced, “I want you to experience the ones that would serve you best now.”

Kelly’s entire body twitched as it began to undergo a new series of changes.  First, her hands shot to her breasts and began to pinch and pull on her nipples which were quickly growing.  Soon, her hands were pumping the new pair of cocks her nipples had become.  Kelly’s screams of passion were suddenly muted as her lips pulled tight and stretched to her nose, becoming a tight pussy in the middle of her face.  A long tongue slithered out and flicked at the clit her nose had become.  Below her arms, the familiar sensation of stretching accompanied the growing of a new set of arms.  Each new hand immediately flew to one of her humping asses and began to finger the asshole they found or play with one of the new nipples which had grown on each ass cheek.  Kelly had become a freak, a creature of sexual impulses who acted only upon the whims of others.  And she was loving every second.

“Well,” Emma said pleasantly, “I would imagine that will keep her occupied for some time.”  Emily stared at her tormenter, distain filling her violet eyes.  “So, she’s going to just keep humping away at herself forever?”  Emma looked at the sexual creature on the floor in front of the empty middle chair.  “No, she will stay that way until she’s told otherwise.  All commands are reversible.  She could be returned to normal, in both mind and body.  Unfortunately, she cannot hear you two to take commands, and what are the chances of someone passing up the ultimate sexual plaything?”

“And you say we’re the bad ones,” Emily chided.  “I never said these action were not extreme,” Emma responded calmly, “but you must face the consequences for your actions.”  Anger flashed over the blonde’s face.  “It was an ACCIDENT!”  Emma scowled at the bound girl.  “No, it wasn’t!  I know exactly what happened!  Your professor is a former colleague of mine.  He informed me of EXACTLY what happen!  The story your father had covered up!  My sister was the head of the class, perfect grades and an ideal student.  You did not like being upstaged, especially by someone of lower standing than you.  So, you hatched a plan.  You waited until you were all experimenting with unstable compounds, and Rebecca just looked on as you handed a full tray of alchemic ingredients to Kelly who just happened to ‘trip’ as she walked by Sarah, and spilt them all on her.  You did not contemplate the consequences of your actions.  You didn’t care what would happen to her.  And what was it you said after?  ‘I always wondered what that would do.’”

Emily scoffed, her arrogance and air of superiority never wavering.  “Ok, fine.  It wasn’t an accident.  It was just a prank.  The university cleared us, and if you keep going, you will face worse consequences than we ever could have.  You have already messed up Rebecca and Kelly.  That’s two wrongs compared to the one we did.  You don’t need to do anything to me.  You let me go, and I promise my father will clear this up too.  Nobody will care what happened to them, and both you and I can go on our way.”

Emma looked down at the smiling blonde who was absolutely sure of herself.  The wet slapping of Kelly still pounding into herself was the only noise to echo through the dimly lit room as Emma and Emily’s gazes remained locked.  Finally, Emma spoke.  “Your father isn’t here to help you.”  Emily’s eye went wide in shock.  “WHAT?!  You bitch!  You’re throwing away the last chance you had to walkout of here!  You will be hunted for the rest of your life!  You will never be safe!  My father will make sure of it!  LET ME GO!”  Emma crossed her arms.  “I am prepared to face my fate.  However, I will make sure my sister receives justice.  And now it’s time for your punishment.”

Emily’s composure was gone, her violet eyes were filled with fear and her body was trembling as Emma turned away from her.  However, instead of walking to the table, Emma crossed the room, walking past Kelly on the floor, and approached Rebecca.  “Rebecca,” she said calmly.  The girl recoiled slightly, fearing another potion may be smeared on her.  “I have only one more thing I need from you,”  Emma said.  “Pick a number.”

“Wha… what?” the bound girl asked.  She looked up at Emma, her penis-neck now soft enough to grant her free movement.  The neck seemed to have returned to its normal length, but the skin was loose.  “Pick a number,” Emma repeated.  Rebecca blinked and looked up at her.  “Um… t-twelve?” she offered, unsure of what was going on.  “Thank you,” Emma said before stepping away.

“Remember what you said, Emily?  ‘I always wondered what that would do.’  I must admit, it is intriguing to find out what would happen if a random selection of ingredients were just thrown together.  No careful selection, no precise measurement, just completely random.  I can think of no better punishment for you.”  The final girl’s jaw dropped, panicked gasps escaped her throat.  “Kelly,” Emma called, ignoring the girl’s reaction.  “Stand up and come here, but by all means, continue to enjoy yourself.”  The redhead rose off the floor, her hips continuing to slap together and her hands never stopped pumping and groping as she shuffled next to Emma.  An her eyes were glazed over with lust and pleasure, leaving her looking vacant of all rational thought.

“Sorry to pull you away from your fun, but I need you to help me with one simple task.  Go to my worktable, grab twelve random ingredients, and apply them to Emily.”  Without a single moment’s pause, Kelly moved over to the worktable, her hips continuing to pump together.  Her lower set of arms pulled away from her asses and flew across the table, grabbing random amounts of liquids and powders and mixing them in a giant jug.  The rancid smelling concoction glowed orange and occasionally emitted a spark as the unstable alchemic reaction inside churned and shifted.

Emily watching in horror as her previous flunky turned towards her and began to shuffle her way like some sort of perverted zombie, the unstable potion held in her arms.  “Kelly!  Kelly, stop!  I need you to hear me!  Hear my voice!  Stop what you’re doing!  Dump that shit on her!  Hell, dump it on yourself!  Kelly!  Don’t dump it on MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” she screamed as the redhead unceremoniously dumped the entire contents of the container onto the blonde.

“Thank you, Kelly.  Go back to what you were doing,” Emma said, never taking her eyes off of Emily.  Kelly again returned to the floor in front of her chair, giving Emma an unobstructed view.  Emma noticed the concoction had actually melted away the restraints holding Emily in place, something which the seated girl seem oblivious to.  The girl was soaked head to toe, the orange liquid quickly seeping into her skin or evaporating on the floor.  Emma looked back to the table and saw a collection of empty containers.  She was trying to calculate what possible changes such a combination would have made, but without knowing what order or quantities of each had be put into Kelly’s selection, it was impossible to even venture a guess.

Emma was pulled back to the situation at hand when she heard shuffle behind her.  Turning back towards the third chair, she saw that Emily had slipped out of the chair and was kneeling on the ground.  Other than her soaking wet hair, no sign of the potion remained.  The blonde carefully reached up and grabbed on to the arm of the chair, using it to help pull herself up.  As she stood up, Emma looked her over, attempting to identify any possible changes.  The girl turned and looked at her, a look of disbelief and apprehension on her face.  “Well, Emily, it looks like you might have lucked out.  Perhaps Kelly’s selection was a  dud.  How do you feel?”

Emily actually mustered a slight smile as she looked past her wet locks.  She opened her mouth, but suddenly paused.  She looked down at her body and looked back up to meet Emma’s gaze, a pleading look on her face.  She never had the chance to say anything ever again as a series of tremors shook through her.  Emily’s entire body shook and twitched for several moments before she suddenly stopped, frozen in place.  Emma watched on as Emily’s breasts rapidly expanded from their D-cup size to F-cups.  Underneath the original pair, a second pair of breast grew, matching the size of the breasts above them.  Soon another, then another, and then another pair of breast began to grow all over Emily’s body.  Her arms and legs began to retract into her body, her hands and feet puffing up and becoming breasts themselves to join the rest.  It was about the time Emily’s hair was starting to drop off in clumps that Emma noticed a second change.  All of the nipples began to twitch and move, as if something were underneath them. 

After the last of Emily’s golden hair had fallen off, her head began to bubble and expand as breasts continued to grow.  Soon, her lips pursed together and sealed shut, becoming another nipple and the skin under it began to balloon out into another breast.  By this point, even her head had lost definition, being absorbed mostly into her new form.  The last resemblance of the old Emily were her dazzling violet eyes.  However, as she blinked and looked about her, trying to make sense of what was happening, her eye lids began to bulge and change in color, becoming nipples.  And with that,  the final flat area on her body puffed up and formed into soft tit-flesh.

Emma stepped forward and approached what was left of the former girl.  Her new body was a little higher than her knee, and was nothing but a tightly bunched group of breasts.  It almost looked like a raspberry, where each bump was a breast, each identical in everyway, each capped of with a single nipple.  Emma looked down at the two breasts which were the last to change, the one which had been where Emily’s eyes had been.  If she had not been watching, it would be impossible to know what part of the collection of boobs had been which part of the former girl.

As Emma looked on, the nipples continued to twitch and move.  Slowly, the two nipples which had formed over Emily’s eye lifted up, revealing her violet eyes.  Emma jumped back in shock as all of the other breasts followed, each nipple lifting up to reveal an eyeball underneath.  Emma composed herself and moved forward, walking around the tit-ball.  The nipple-eyelids were all open, a collection of eyeballs following her as she moved around the form.  Eventually, she kneeled down in front of the shape.  “Emily, can you hear me?  Blink twice if you understand me.”  All of the nipple-lids closed and opened twice.  “Can you speak?”  Moments went by with no sound coming from the bunch of breasts.  “Can you move?  One blink for yes, two for no.”  The breasts blinked twice.  “Do you know what’s happened to you?”  Two blinks.  Emma walked to the work table and cleared her cart, wheeling it next to Emily.  Worried about potential lingering contamination, Emma picked the transformed girl up with a fresh pair of gloves.  As she did, she inspected Emily‘s new form.  The underside of her body appeared to be nothing but more breasts.  There was no sign of her vagina or anus.  In fact, it was almost impossible to tell which way was up for her, if she even had a real up anymore at all.  Placing Emily on the cart, she wheeled her to the front of the room so she was directing in front of the one-way mirror.  Upon seeing her new body, all of Emily’s eyes went wide, darting back all across her body as they filled with tears.

“Well, Emily, this is your punishment.  You have tormented and manipulated people.  You have destroyed lives, just because you wanted to see what would happen.  Now, that’s all you can do.  You will not be able to do anything to anyone ever again, even yourself, except sit back and see what happens.”  The tears were running freely now, and Emma knew that if Emily still had a voice, she would be wailing. 

Emma stepped away from the cart, leaving the breast-girl to witness what had become of her.  She gazed across the room, taking in the results of her work.  Rebecca sat quiet in her chair, afraid to make eye contact, her cum dried on her skin.  Kelly was still pleasuring herself, this time fingering her face-pussy and positioning her duel hips in such a way that she was fucking herself in the ass.  And finally Emily, who was looking at herself, Emma, Rebecca, and Kelly all at the same time.  Emma took a deep breath and stepped towards the room’s single door.  “Kelly, you will continue to fuck yourself until you have reached fifty orgasms. After that, you will release Rebecca and then return to pleasuring yourself.”  The redhead did not skip a beat or make any indication that she had heard her new instructions, but Emma new she would follow them.  Once Rebecca was free, she would get help for the other two.  Emma knew Emily had told the truth, that her father would never stop hunting her.  That meant she had only a fifty orgasm head start to leave town.

Emma opened the door and stepped into the supply room of her shop’s basement.  She checked to make sure the door was not locked.  She did not want to keep the girls trapped here.  After all, they were now prisoners of the own bodies.  She crossed the room, grabbing ingredients and potions as she passed which would be useful on her travels.  It was going to be a dangerous path for her.  She ascended the staircase and emerged in the darkness of her shop.  It was early morning and the town was asleep.  Ideal conditions for a getaway.

Emma stepped into her office and flipped on the light.  She placed the last necessities into her waiting backpack and was grabbing her coat when she heard the soft pitter patter of feet behind her.  She turned around and looked down.  “Oh, Sarah,” she whispered, her voice quivering.  Emma kneeled down and looked at her sister.  She had jet black hair, the same a Emma, but she had two floppy ears poking out from it.  Her nose was black and prominent, as were her canine teeth and the long tongue hanging out of her mouth.  Her body was small and stretched out, her feet ending in paws, and a tail happily waging behind her.  “BARK!” she exclaimed happily upon seeing Emma.

This was the result of Emily’s prank.  Her sister had been transformed into part human, part dog.  More specifically, a [wiener dog].  Her body was hairless, like a human, but it was long, thin, and tiny like the dog breed she had become.  Sarah squatted down and lifted a hind leg, using her long tongue to lick the sheath which now hung under her body.  Her canine penis slid out and moved between her breasts which had gone mostly unchanged from the incident, leaving her front heavy and constantly dragging them across the floor.  However, the worst part of the transformation was what had happened to her mind.  Her personality and intelligence were lost, replace with those of a simple dog.  In Sarah’s eyes, Emma was more an owner than a sister.  Everything Emma had tried to reverse the effects of her transformation had failed.  Her sister was lost.

“Oh, Sarah,” Emma repeated, sobbing into her hands.  The dog-girl came closer and nuzzled her, trying to comfort her.  Emma picked her up and held Sarah close to her chest, scratching her behind the ear the way she now liked.  Emma sniffled and wiped a tear away. 

“They turned you into a dog.  It’s only fitting that payback was a bitch.”

Drugs, Drugs, Drugs: Sugar and Cream
by Hugo Prosperio

The job offer had been as much of a surprise for Keren Volta as it had Luther, her husband. He had been offered a high paying position for a publishing company based in Jizza. He had been working his way up the ranks at a small press in Ondora, but the pay had never been quite what Luther felt he deserved. The company in Jizza was bigger and had larger exposure. They were one of the largest book printers in the empire and had even taken tablet reading to new heights when other publishers had shied away from a digital format.

“You...you don’t mind us making the move?” Luther asked Keren. She had pondered this over the few days since Luther came to her with the news.

“Yeah, it’s fine. I can still do my writing from there. Perhaps you can even get something of mine published with this new place.” she said.

“Possibly, but what about…” he started.

“The transformations. It’s in the water, right? Well, we just don’t drink their water. It’s that simple. If I don’t imbibe their water, I won’t gain any desires to become a male creature. That is  unless you want me to.” she said with a teasing nature.

“I’m being serious.” he said. “I don’t want to put you in any danger.”

“I did the research. I looked into water filters, but even the best filtration system can’t filter out the drugs entirely. They are still there in some form, so it’d happen, just slower. However, there are companies that will deliver water from Odora and other areas of the empire to us. Might cost a little extra, but you are going to be making it anyway. We’ll be fine.”

“Wow, you did do the research.” he said.

“I don’t want you to lose this opportunity.” she said as she pecked him on the cheek.

It didn’t take long for them both to decide it was the best course of action. They found a small little one bedroom apartment in Jizza for a fairly decent price. It used to belong to a lesbian couple who had both fallen prey to the desires of Jizza and had moved into the Masculinity Clinic in the center of town. It had opened recently and was still kind of a fledgling operation, but they were happy to take in transformers or transform those who wanted it badly enough. At least that’s what their realtor had said. It was hard understanding the man who sold them the place, as his mouth was an anus, but they found the place liveable, and it wasn't’ out of their means, which was something both Keren and Luther were keen on.

It took a while for them to get settled, but eventually they had the lay of the town, and felt quite at ease. The odd male creatures of the town had never been something that bothered her, and in fact she enjoyed talking with some of them, and even began to write about them. She had been looking for a topic to consider a book on, and perhaps these people affected by the town’s strangeness would be a good subject. About four months after their move, she mentioned this to Luther to see what he thought.

“I think that’d be wonderful.” Luther said as he packed his lunch for work. “I could try pitching it at work if you like.”

“Oh could you? That’d be amazing. I know this phenomenon is something people in other cities would love to read about.”

“Tell you what, I have a dinner meeting with my boss and his wife tonight. Why don’t you come along and pitch it yourself.” he suggested.

“Your boss is okay with that.” she asked. “I mean, he owns one of the biggest publishing companies in business today.”

“I told him you were a writer and he even said we’d have to see about getting a book or two out of you.” Luther chuckled.

She made sure to wear the nicest outfit she had, a business shirt and jacket combo with a skirt and heels. “Dress to impress.” she said to herself as she smoothed out the outfit while looking in her mirror.

They arrived at the house of Luther’s boss, a gentleman named Ted Bolens. His butler opened the door and let the couple in. “Mr. Bolens is awaiting your arrival in our dining room. I shall lead the way.” he said.

“A butler. Fancy.” Keren whispered to her husband, who chuckled at her amusement. They were led to a large dining room with a table that could easily seat dozens of people if someone wanted to. Sitting at the table was an older man, slicked back hair, with stripes of grey peppered into his cold black locks.

“Welcome, Luther, and welcome to you Keren! I’ve heard so much about you!” he said as he stood up and walked around the table. He took Keren’s hand and kissed it lightly before giving Luther a handshake that then became a hug. “Please have a seat. Vera will be with us momentarily.”

The three made small talk over the next several minutes, but their discussion was halted when a large imposing figure walked into the room. Keren looked up and saw a muscular mass of a...thing step in.

“Hello darling” it said in a deep husky voice. It stepped into the dim light of the room, and Keren had to stifle her reaction, lest she seem rude. What she saw looked like an oversized male body builder with large broad shoulders that created an upside down triagle of muscular flesh for the torso. Interestingly it had no head. Instead, part of a face sat nestled in the center of the chest, between two large pectorals. Eyes and a mouth and nothing more. It was wearing only a tiny thing that could barely contain what Keren estimated to be a very large penis. It wiggled with every motion of the creature, threatening to pop out at any second, a thought that almost made Keren giggle like a child. Huge muscular legs ended in manly large feet with a coating of hair that was more than even Luther had.

“Luther, Keren, this is my wife, Vera.” Ted said as the large muscular being sat down next to him.

“I didn’t know your wife was transformed.” Luther said, hoping it wasn’t an offensive topic.

“Oh, did I forget to mention that. Well, it’s been a while and sometimes I forget she hasn’t always been like this.” he said as the two held hands.

“How long have you been...like this.” Keren said, her tongue fumbling the words, betraying how nervous she was to ask. This made Vera chuckle.

“Oh hard to even say, It’s been years. Sort of near the start of the whole Jizza phenomenon, we came here on vacation, and I didn’t heed the warnings about the water. I drank it all week without thinking, and a tiny urge began to grow. Soon I was taking day trips here to Jizza all the time, the urge only growing larger. Eventually I confessed to Ted that I wanted to be male, and not just male, but large and imposing and sexy.”

“What could I say. When I found out about the water contamination here, and then her constant return visits, I knew there was no stopping it. That’s one of the reasons I relocated here to Jizza, packing up shop and bringing it along. For her benefit, well, his benefit.”

“That’s very romantic.” Keren said. “Forgive me for prying and this might be too far, but do you two still...um…”

Vera let out a loud rumble of a laugh. “Of course we do. We aren’t that much different from your average gay couple, well, except that I don’t have a head.”

“Why is that?” Keren asked. This could make great material for her book.

“Oh, well, the process I chose basically overloaded me with testosterone and it increased muscle growth exponentially. Eventually my head was absorbed to make more muscle for my chest. It was quite the ride!” he said.

“Fascinating.” she said.

“And have you begun to desire the changes?” Vera asked of Keren.

“Oh, no, we’ve taken precautions to avoid that. Our water is shipped in from Ondora.” she replied.

“What a shame. I bet you’d make a lovely male creature.” Vera said.

“I imagine that’s true, but I like the way I am quite a lot.” she said with a chuckle. “but that’s not to say I can’t appreciate the choices of others. I think you are quite striking.”

“Well, thank you” Vera stated. “Ted tells me that you are thinking of writing a book about the phenomenon here in Jizza.”

She was surprised. She hadn’t even mentioned it.

“Luther gave me a call before we arrived to let me know why you’d be joining him.” Ted said. “I for one think it’s a splendid idea. I very much enjoy the writing you’ve been doing on your blog.” he said as dinner was served by a few of the kitchen staff.

“Well, I think the idea of people being drawn to this new desire is truly a compelling story. I mean, after that study said that the water wasn’t contaminated, but the numbers of transformees didn’t drop, well, something interesting is happening here, and I get to sort of see it and cover it from a closer view than most.”

“Well, obviously there are lots of things to be worked out, but I am certainly on board. Get me some writing samples and we can perhaps move forward with this book.” Ted said as he poured gravy over the thick slices of meat that were on the plate.

The four of them ate and talked and ate and drank and talked some more, for what seemed like hours. Eventually Ted and Luther pulled aside to talk some work stuff, so Keren ventured into a sitting room with Vera.

“You don’t have to lie to me. I know you may not want to scare your husband, but you can tell me if the desires are rising.” Vera said.

“I am actually telling the truth. We do ship in all our water, and thus far, I’ve not felt any side effects. Curiosity is different than desire.”

“That it is. But here curiosity can lead to places you may not be expecting to go. I mean, look at me!” He said with a chuckle.

“I also want to have kids some day. Becoming male would cut the chances of that down to none.”

“You can always adopt!” Vera suggested.
“Yeah, I know, but, I really want to do it the old fashioned way.” She joked.

The two shared a laugh and began to discus Vera’s day to day life as a muscled man-thing, and Keren found she enjoyed the company of this person.

“I read on your blog that you do your best writing in coffee shops?” Vera said. “Ted showed me the links your husband sent over.”

“Well, yeah, I find it’s good to sit down in a place and just write. The ambience of coffee shops is something that stimulates me.” she said.

“Good. Can I make a suggestion for one?” he asked.

“Sure. I am always on the lookout for the next coffee shop I’ll spend hours in.” she said.

Vera scribbled down a name and an address and gave it to Keren with his thick fingers. “Do go there. It’s a wonderful place””

“Thank you so much, and thanks for the great night. You and your husband were wonderful hosts.” Keren said with a bow of respect.

“Oh it was nothing. I hope to see lots of you and your husband, especially if that book happens. I am always open for an interview, by the by.” he said.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” she said as Ted and Luther returned.

As they exchanged goodbyes for the evening, Vera whispered to Keren. “That cafe uses imported water, so no need to worry about that.”

“Oh, that’s great. Thank you again!” she said as she took Luther’s hand and they made their way out of the large house.

Vera chuckled. “It’s not the water you need to worry about.”

“What was that dear?” Ted asked.

“Oh, nothing. Just thinking out loud.” he chuckled.

Later that night, Keren wrote copious notes for her book just from her basic conversation with Vera, and she was thrilled. “This is going to be very good.” she mused as she turned off her computer and headed to bed.

A few weeks passed, and Keren had written a majority of her outline for the book, but was still trying to finalize a last few ideas for it. She needed to get out of the house and just write, and she remembered the cafe Vera had recommended. She found the scrap of paper and decided to give it a shot.

The shop wasn’t far from her house, but oddly she hadn’t seen it before because it ventured into an area of the town that she barely had any reason to go to. As she walked down town she saw more and more transformed people. It seemed to her there was a high concentration of them in this area of town, possibly to the new Masculinity Clinic that had been built to help transformees cope with their new life or help those desiring changes to make safe transformations in the hands of professionals.

Rounding the corner, she found the cafe. It was quaint, small, and didn’t draw attention to itself, which made it stick out a bit more than usual in a region where lots of things grabbed ones attention. It even had a simple sign above the door that read CAFE with no other name or logo. It felt old fashioned,

The bell above the door rang as she entered and a waitress walked over. “We are open seating today, honey, just grab a seat and plop yourself down.” she said to Keren.

Keren found a nice little booth and pulled out a pad of paper and pen with her outline written on it. She began to scribble notes down before the waitress returned.

“Welcome. What are you writing, if i may ask?” she said.

“Oh notes for something I am working on. Just a mess really.” Keren replied. She looked over and realized that it looked like the ravings of a crazy person to anyone but her.

“Well, good luck! Can I get you something.” the waitress asked.

“A coffee would be lovely.” Keren said.

The waitress jotted it down, then asking how Keren would like the coffee prepared.

“Two sugars. Oh and some cream.” she added.

“Cream?” said the waitress with an odd glance.

“Yeah, cream will be fine.” Keren said, still glancing down at her notes. “Extra cream, actually.”

“Well, that sounds good. I’ll have that right up for you.” The waitress said with a giggle and walked off. Keren glanced up at the sound of the giggle, but shook her head and continued writing notes.  A few minutes later a fresh cup of coffee was placed in front of her.

“I do hope you enjoy. If you need anything let me know.” she said with a wink that confused Keren. She shook her head and started drawing arrows to where things in the book would go in what order.

“I should interview Vera and get a detailed description of her change.” She thought aloud as she sipped from her coffee. The flavor was bold and delicious. Coffee wasn’t something she normally drank for flavor but for the energy it gave her but this was almost sweet, with perhaps a hint of cinnamon. It was amazing, so she felt urged to drink more. Normally she sips coffee, but she was taking gulps of this brew.

“Wow, that was amazing.” she said.

“Oh, I am so glad you liked it.” the waitress said as she walked by. “We do strive to give our customers their greatest desires.”

“Hey, it’s good coffee, but let’s not go crazy…” she said before she felt a gurgling in her stomach. She felt odd all over her body, like she had suddenly begun to sweat bullets despite the cool air conditioning of the cafe.

“Oh. oh no.” she muttered as she stood up and held her stomach which she could feel puffing outwards. “What did you do?”

“You asked for cream, did you not?” the woman said with a friendly smile as if she were being helpful. “We put the finest d-cum based cream into your coffee to help bring you desires to life.”

“No! I am not like one of the woman who live here. I don’t want to change!” She said, panicked.

She watched the eyes of the waitress widen in horror. “Oh my goodness, I am...so sorry dear.”

“Sorry? What is going to…” she started to say before her stomach began to inflate and she felt her whole torso getting rounder, like a ball. She grabbed at it as it strained the hem of her pants and pushed her shirt up.

“I don’t know what it will do, the cream has random effects except that it makes the drinker male.”  the waitress said with a sense of sadness in her voice.

Keren felt the changes begin to accelerate. She felt her arms pulling into her body leaving the sleeves of her shirt dangling uselessly. her legs began to shorten too, as her body lowered towards the floor.

“Help!” she shouted as her head began to melt into her rounded torso thus leaving her covered in her t-shirt.

The waitress walked over and gingerly lifted the shirt up and set it on a nearby table. Standing in a puddle of what were once tight jeans was now an oddly shaped woman who was shrinking in size. She had no arms or hands, and her face had melted into her torso.

Her eyes seemed to bulge out of the round body she now possessed, like that of a frog, and her nose had just vanished. Her lips had seemingly remained normal, but that didn’t last long as the waitress watched them get larger and wider, reminiscent of a Sutonian whore. Her shrinking had stopped when she was around the size of a small beach ball, leaving her drastically different than when she had entered the cafe. Most of her hair had vanished, save for a tuft of it that stuck up from her round body. The waitress thought this was cute, but was drawn to other changes happening. First was the girl’s feet which grew larger, by about double their original size and width but some how kept a feminine shape to them, which was kind of a surprise.

“Unnnghhhh” moaned Keren as she felt what she knew was one of the final changes to her new body. She felt her pussy grow warm and her clit began to grow longer and thicker, pushing it’s way out of her sex, which was sealing shut as the clit formed a hood and became very much a penis. It grew to about eight inches long flaccid, and she realized the Jizza phenomenon was now far more personal to her than she ever dreamed it would become. She felt an area below her former pussy expand and droop downwards as she grew a pair of testicles. She could feel them swelling and growing inside the new sack of flesh that encased them and she could feel their new sperm producers working over time as she began to feel very turned on, despite her horror. She realized the only thing about her that remained somewhat normal was her butt, but it had lost womanly curves and was just a butt on a ball shaped creature.

The change had stopped and the waitress picked up the orb-like person and placed it on the table she had been sitting at just five minutes earlier.

“Are you okay?” she asked Keren.

“I think so.” Keren responded. her voice was deeper, much more husky, but didn’t sound male. Overall, despite her large cock and balls, she felt quite female, and while during the transformation she was frightened and angry, now she had calming sensation washing over her.

“You aren’t mad?”

“I was, but now I am just...thinking.” she said, blinking her bulging eyes. She licked her thick lips with a larger tongue and wondered what life would be like. She knew the potent d-cum she had been slipped would not be undone, so this was her body now even if she didn’t like it, but...she kind of did. Being so small and odd was kind of a thrill, tapping into the part of her brain that formerly was amazed by how well transformees adjusted to their new lives. Now she was one and the adjustment came even faster than she anticipated.
“I am very sorry, I thought you were asking for our special cream. Most untransformed girls who come here want to change and I just went through the motions. I should have asked you.”

“It’s okay, m’am. I understand. Mistakes happen. I kind of...well, I kind of like this. I still feel like me despite having a bigger dick than my husband.” she said with a chuckle.

Over the next hour or so the waitress, named Billie, conversed with Keren as Keren reveled in her changes. She found she could walk around quite well despite only having a tiny bit of legs attached to her feet. She guessed the size helped the tiny thing gain balance while walking.

“Well, Luther is in for a hell of a surprise tonight.” she said, chuckling. “I hope he understands.”

Luther did not really understand. He got that it was a mistake, but now his beautiful wife, long legs, beautiful flowing brown hair, large breasts, all of that was gone and now a tiny round ball of a thing sat in their bed stroking it’s penis with it’s large feet.

“I am so sorry, dear. I wish I had caught the tone of the waitress before I drank, perhaps then this wouldn’t have happened.”

“We should sue!” he said angrily.

“Let’s not jump to anger, my dear.” she said. “Despite some major differences, at the core I am still me!” She had decided that despite her new male sex organs, she still wished to be a she, and made sure to think of herself whenever it came up. “If you can’t live with me as your wife, I will understand. I just want to try and keep our love.”

The two decided to try and make the best of things, and their relationship actually grew stronger. The experience had helped Keren with her book idea. Now she could write from experience rather than just an outside perspective. With a new vigor for her writing process (as well as a voice to text translator that Luther bought for her) she finished the book in just a few weeks, and six months later it hit the shelves and was a surprise smash. People were thrilled to read about what this town had become and to read about her unfortunate accident in the cafe. The first printing sold out in days, as did the second. Now on it’s fourth printing the book was an top seller in many of the regions of the empire, especially her former home of Ondora. In short time, Keren was a celebrity.

With that celebrity came money. Lots more money than she imagined she’d get for writing a book. She made appearances, went to book readings and even learned to autograph with her feet to accommodate the throngs of new fans she had acquired. As she was still living happily with Luther, she wasn’t really in need of anything. She didn’t require any extra care besides some step stools that were not that expensive, so the money she had coming in was often spent on splurges for herself. First it started with beauty products, to keep her femininity despite her new male gender, but then she began to desire more drastic augmentations to her form. It seemed that d-cum formula had imbibed had a similar effect to that of the water, except instead of making her desire to be male, it made her want to be as female as possible despite her large disadvantages in that department.

The first change was simple, but still strange. She had custom ordered a sexy pair of heels that were the right size for her enlarged feet, and then went to a specalist who used some special formulas to alchemically attach the heels directly to Keren’s soles. She would never need to shop for new shoes again, she thought, which delighted her.

Then the changes grew more drastic. Luther arrived home one day to find his little wife sitting on the chair they had custom built for her, but now her skin was blue. She had an alchemist work on a permanent skin dye. The tuft of hair on the top of her hair had also changed color, now a purple, while the thick hair that had grown in on her balls was now a shockingly bright orange. She looked less human and more alien and cartoonish by the day, but all the while she kept her female looks as best she could.

After the change, Luther thought it best to drop the imported water since it no longer mattered, and this seemed to have no effect at first, but after a while, Keren began to identify as male, despite her love of looking girly. She had her gender officially changed, which was a big news item, making the cover of many Ondoran tabloids.

“I am male now, that’s just a fact, a fact i have come to understand and love.” he said in a statement to the press. “Changing my identity on a piece of paper changes little about me, except that I am accepting the truth of who I am inside and out.” he added.

At first he had tried to have clothing made for his body, but it proved to be quite the hassle, so eventually he dropped it and started doing all his book appearances in the nude. At a promotional appearance on a local Ondoran TV station he showed off his latest alterations. Each of his rotund butt cheeks had a star tattooed on them.

Job offers poured in for him, tv shows, movie deals, all sorts of exciting things, and he thought back to Billie at the cafe. “Someday I’d like to thank her. It may have been an accident, but my life is so much different now thanks to her.”

Eventually he would get his chance. One of the TV offers was to host a transformation themed game show where contestants would compete to win all sorts of alterations to their bodies. As he sat on his stool waiting for the lights to come on, he realized the Billie sitting behind one of the podiums was the waitress. The show went off as it usually did, and the winner was a girl named Nanni who became essentially a dick with legs. The other two had minor alterations, but nothing to speak off. As the cameras turned off, Keren walked over to the girl who was preparing to leave.

“Excuse me. It’s been quite a while but I assume you remember me?” Keren said.

“Oh of course. How could I forget.” Billie said with a weak smile.

“I never did get to thank you. You came on this show to become something new, yes?” she said.

“Actually I wanted to become like you. At first, I was horrified at what I had done to you. Then when you started getting famous, I was jealous, green with envy. Now I just realize how much I admire you. You could have been so angry and filled with hate.”

“I actually don’t think I could have. The formula saw to that, but I appreciate that thought. I was scared and angry for a few moments, but then I saw the possibilities. I am a new person. A man who still has a loving caring husband and a major bestselling book. They want to make a movie based on me. Heaven knows if that will happen.”

“I am happy for you.” Billie said.

“I wanted to thank you...really thank you. I have asked the in house alchemist to make you whatever you desire, if you wish.” he said to the woman he stared up at.

“Really?!” she said.

Not twenty minutes later, the girl drank a vial down and her body began to change instantly, a lot faster than Keren’s had. Disappearing into her clothing, she stepped out. She looked mostly like Keren, a round body with a butt and not much else, bulging eyes and big lips, not to mention a very well endowed penis. There were differences though. Her large manly feet were now covered in thick purple hair, while her skin was green.

“For the time being, I imagine you’ll still see yourself as female, but in time, I hope to call you “sir.”” Keren said.

A few weeks later, the two met for drinks at one of the most upscale transformee bars in all of Jizza, and chatted endlessly. Billie, or as she was prefering to be called now, Bill, was demanding details of the now famous lifestyle that Keren led.

“It’s not all that special. I mean, yeah, I get to be on TV and I get recognized a lot now, but that’s also because I am hard to miss, blue as the sky and all.”
“Well, I look like an ogre or something. Did you pick out my color, because I never specified”  Bill asked.

Keren chuckled. “You did say you were green with envy, seemed fitting.”

Both of them laughed heartily and ordered several more rounds of drinks. It wasn’t too long before they were very drunk and found their way back to Bill’s apartment. The two creatures began to fondle each other as best they could, mostly with their mouths and feet, but soon fondling was not enough to satisfy their urges. Bill grunted as he mounted Keren and thrust his raging erection in between his ass cheeks, into his tight anus. His eyes opened wide and his mouth moaned in delight. He had never experienced anal sex as a human or in this new form. He and Luther had decided to keep it strictly oral after transformation. Bill thrust in and out as fast as he could muster, while Keren shouted for release. Both ejaculated at almost the exact time, Keren blasting the nearby wall while Bill’s seed filled the inside of Keren’s ass.

After a few moments of kissing and groping, they traded places, Keren desperate to use his large cock. Apart from masturbation, which was odd when doing it with one’s feet, he had not had sex with it, and he wanted to pierce some flesh with it so badly.

“Oh myyyyy” Bill shouted as Keren thrust forward with force and tenacity. It did not take long for the two of them to work to climax once again, the two of caught in the moment of pleasure, which was like nothing either had experienced before their transformations.

Keren explained this to Luther and thought he might ask him to leave. He had prepared for that, even setting aside money to get a place of hisown, but Luther smiled.

“Honey, when you came home that night, I knew that things would never quite be the same, but as you’ve changed since, I knew that you would want the company of others like yourself, it’s just natural. I can’t offer you what your friend Bill can. I understand that. I still love you.”

Upon hearing this, Keren almost leaped at Luther’s cock to suck it. While normal sex had been taken out of the equation, the two felt closer than ever. They mutually decided to be in an open relationship. Eventually Luther started bringing home girls, and Keren didn’t mind, especially since he knew they were more than likely not going to be women very long in Jizza.

Many nights ended with Keren and Bill cuddled together while Luther entertained a lady or two. Things were good, and there was no end in sight.

“See, I knew it. I knew you would join me sooner or later.” Vera said as the two shared a glass of wine, Keren using a straw to drink his.

“Well, I probably have you to thank as much as Bill.” he said. “I imagine you knew something like this might happen.”

“It’s possible, but either way, I am glad for your success and your new life. You wear it well.”

“Thanks.” Keren said. “To us.” she toasted.

“To us. The freaks and weirdos of Jizza.” Vera said with a chuckle. The two drank to that, and to their future as said freaks and weirdos.

THE END