Topic: Mandy's Spring Holiday by Rachel M

Mandy's Spring Holiday
by Rachel M

I'd been back home a fortnight before I invited the girls around for lunch. I'd spent the time after my holiday having some major work done to the house to adapt it to my new needs. My holiday in Nerid had been long overdue and I had really needed it, and after securring the Morrison account I had the bonus needed to book just the holiday I wanted. I'd started off doing the typical touristy stuff, sunbathing, although it was quite a surprise that nudity was the norm and so after a few nervous minutes I decided to join the majority and got rid of my long-standing tan lines.

Since my divorce my sex life had gone to practically zero, even my pet goldfish got more than I did and so it came as quite a surprise to find that men were not only falling over themselves to buy me drinks but also sleep with me, which again seemed very common place, juding by all the single women going off with local men every evening. I found myself learning a lot of new sexual positions and I found that I had really missed having a full and active love life, so some times I'd take two or three men back to my hotel room, and each one was very co-operative, there was no jealousy or hierarchy, each of them made sure the others got their fair share of pleasuring me and boy was it some pleasuring. I've never had so many orgasms in one night since before this holiday including every nigth of my honeymoon added together!

After a week into my holiday I'd just given up wearing clothes altogether, all the local women were nude all the time and most of the female tourists too. I just wore my shoes and carried my shoulder bag wround with me, it was just easier this way and no-one noticed (which was a little insulting I mean I'm still the right side of forty and I keep myself trim and in shape) but no-one leered either (the number of building sites I've walked past and been subject to various demands to get my tits out, I'd be rich indeed if you gave me a dollar for each occassion). On most holidays in the past I'd buy a few items of clothing from the local shops but this time I saved myself quite a bit of cash so I bought myself a fancy video recorder. Of course on a night my gentlemen friends all took to recording each other having sex with me, but I might keep the tape as a reminder, just as long as no-one breaks into my house of course and uploads it onto the internet!

During my second week I went on a tour of the inland villages and I was quite astonished to discover that the local women there had all transformed themselves into strange beings, I won't bore you with the details now, I'll save that for when the girls arrive and they can learn first hand. The farm produced the most wonderful cakes, very sweet and creamy. We watched for hours as the women came and went about their duties and one of our number decided to join the farm there and then and the last we saw of her was her being led away to a strange looking metal machine, but our time was up and we crowded on the bus back to the hotel.

The sex that night was phenomonal, four men took it in turns to take me in every orifice and I could not get enough of them, the feel of their cocks in my mouth was just wonderful and I found a new beauty in their erect cocks, especially looking down the barrel as they were loaded into my eager mouth. I lost track of the time I came, it was just a haze of bliss and body fluids and just one thought filled my mind, I wanted to be transformed, to be changed forever, to become a new sort of woman, to reinvent myself and give myself over to sex and the enjoyment of being taken by men repeatedly, numerously, copiously.

The doorbell rings and it's now or never. I open it and stand back to see their looks of shock, surprise and delight.
"Fucking hell! You're a giant cock!"
"You did get it done!"
"You're the first woman I wanna shag."
"I'm going to get that done too, you're so sexy."
I return their compliments and kind words with a mental smile. "I've prepared lots of snacks and drinks."
"There's only one thing I want to drink, Mandy, your cum."
"There's plenty of it in those pitchers" I reply "One's warm and the other's been in the fridge over night."
"What's it like?"
"Sublime." I reply. "It's totally different. My body feels so tight and firm, I have no bones above my hips."
"I'd say you're one giant boner."
"I so want you in me, even though I know it's impossible."
"Not if you become a vagina woman." I reply. "I met a lovely pair in the airport on the way home, they were twin sisters who wanted to become truly inseperable, now they're together forever. I fucked them both, it was quite an experience, now I know how guys feel when they fuck us."
"I'm so jealous. My wife loves it when I fuck her with my strap one, but I want to become a giant cock too."
"Go for it then." I give her a telekinetic hug. "That's something extra, to make up for loosing the arms, it takes some getting used to, but I can handle all the easy tasks now. That's why I haven't had you round before now, you should have seen me make a tin of beans last week. They went everywhere. Of course that's not a problem, as you can see everything is waterproof now, well it needs to be, if I watch a prono I start leaking from my pussy one minute and start shooting bolts of cum out of my head the next."
"I want to see you cum."
"Me too."
"We'll all help you cum."
My friends all get undressed and they put their cloths in special sealable plastic bags before they all stand around me and start to masturbate my huge penis body, jiggle my large belly balls and even slip a finger or two up my pussy. They rub their breasts up against my too which drives me wild with desire. My last week, after my holiday I'd spent as much time having sex with other women as I did with men, and more than once I spent the night just with my new friend Jane, a new cockwoman, we'd rub ourselves together for hours before spurting our cum all over the walls, the floor and each other, then we'd do it again and again, we could go for whole days at a time before we'd get tired and have to sleep. In fact she's moving in with me next week, we're still on the look out for a boyfriend each but we're also going to be together as a lesbian couple, so we can enjoy sex every way possible, well we both like men and women now, the transformation brought out a masculine side in us that just needs a woman's touch, while our very feminine side craves cock inside out vaginas and also in our cock head slits, maybe it's an extre level of homosexuality if we like to rub our cocks together but so what? We love who we love and I'm not afraid to say that I'm a cockwoman and I love men, women and cockwomen. I cum all over my friends and I just know that they're all going to go off and get themselves transformed, one way or another and I can't wait until they get back and we can add so many extra dimensions to our lovemaking.

The office is making all the necessary adaptations for my return to work, and I've just heard that Paula Morrison has become a cockwoman too and demanded that I work full time on her company's account. If all goes well then I could be in line for a promotion, I hope they don't bother with a boring party and throw an orgy for us instead.

Re: Mandy's Spring Holiday by Rachel M

Emma's Decision
by Rachel M

After seeing Mandy looking all radiant in her new naked splendor I was both filled with joy for her and jealousy because she'd found the courage to do what I'd wanted to do my whole life but had put off, citing excuses such as school, university, marriage, raising the kids and then building a career. Seeing Mandy just going for it with no regrets made my mind up for me, I was going to go and get myself transformed too, there was no way I was going to put it off any longer. It was my deepest and most personal wish and after so long sacrificing my dream for my husband and the kinds I refused to put it off any longer. My husband was still up and about when I got home.
"So how was Mandy?"
"Great, I've never seen her looking better."
"So did she do it then?"
"Yes."
"And you want to be transformed too now? You want to be a huge black cock woman?"
"How did you know?"
"I'm your husband and you talk in your sleep."
"Everything will change. I won't be the same woman anymore."
"Yes you will, you'll just have a different body. You'll be better at some things and not so good at others."
"You've thought about this then?"
"I've always been ready to support you. I knew you'd tell me when you were ready to go for it."
"I'm ready now."
"I've got you tickets. I'd go but someone has to look after the little ones, something that's going to be my job now."
"You don't mind?"
"Of course not. What sort of father wouldn't want to look after his kids?"
"What about money?"
"I can go down to part-time hours. My sister's always popping round and your mother too. Between the four of us we'll manage."
I gave my husband the biggest hug before dragging him upstairs for an early night and a thank you present he won't forget for a long time, as I'll be very different when I get back, although I'm sure our sex life will be even better than before.

My eldest daughter Jane accompanied me on the journey. Officially she was just there for moral support but unofficially she was here for the same reason as me: like mother, like daughter. There was nothing I could do of course, I'd had her early so she was now old enough to decide for herself and she'd find a way to get what she wanted one way or another and I'd rather she was safe at home with me that stuck in some barn somewhere with a load of strangers. We got through customs with no problem and soon found ourselves on the bus to our hotel. The plan was to spend three days on the coast, working on our tans before going inland to find the nearest village with the transformation machine so we could get ourselves changed good and proper.
"Come on mum, get your kit off. We can be naked here and once we're changed we'll be naked for the rest of our lives. Besides one of the many benefits of being black is that we take much longer to suffer any skin damage."
"Fine." I remove my bikini, I'd only just put it on too. "Remember just because we can have sex with as many men as we want, we don't have to. I for one am remaining faithful to your father."
"Like I'm ever having sex with a guy. I'm a lesbian, mum."
"You are?"
"Didn't you realise when I started bringing Carol round most evenings? I'm doing this for her as well as me, she's bi, so she'll be able to have both my pussy and my new cock once I get back."
"Just as long as you don't get the poor girl pregnant, young lady. You're both about the same age when I got pregnant with you. The difference is I was already married to your father and ready to bring you into the world."
"Relax mum, we'll keep it safe, but if one of us did get herself knocked up then I know we'd both be great mums, I've been trained by the best after all."
We both hug before going down to the beach for some serious sunbathing and quality bonding time. It's exciting and a little nervy realising that my days as a biped are numbered, once I'm transformed I won't even have my breasts anymore. I think they would be the only thing I'd miss after I change but it's a sacrifice I'm going to make all the same, because what I gain will more than compensate for what I lose.

The day of the journey is bright and sunny, a good omen. We make sure to cover each other in tanning oil, so we're protected from the sun's strong rays. There's no telling how sensitive our skin will be to the sun afterwards. That time we went to that nudist resort my fair-skinned husband got a terrible sunburn on his dick and he had to spend the rest of the holiday indoors or with so much suncream on his cock that it didn't look pink but actual white! Still our sex life hadn't suffered, we'd just had to be inventive, between his tongue on my pussy and my fingers on his prostate we'd managed until his eventual recovery and then we'd celebrated, carefully. Nine months later Kara was born, though we never told her the circumstances of her conception.
"Look Mum, there it is."
"Yes sweetie, we're here at last."
"I can't wait to see how I look afterwards."
"Me neither. I've been dreaming of this moment since I was a little girl and I saw a documentary about the first cockwomen to be made."
"Yeah, we watched it at school. I always figured it's how I'd spend my adult life."
"Welcome ladies. You wish to become cockwomen?"
"Yes we do."
"Where do we queue?"
"This way, the machine is over here."
We follow the man towards a short queue of women, all as naked and anxious as we are. I can see the hope in their eyes, this is just as much their greatest desire as it is ours. "I'm Emma, this is my daughter Jane."
"Hi."
"She's such a beauty, but I think the beauty we want for ourselves will only be found after the machine's finished with us. I'm Lucy, I've been travelling, seeing the outside world but it's time to return home and take my place on the family farm. My mother, aunts, sisters and cousins will be so happy to hear of my journeys once I get home and take my place in the cum shed."
The queue advances, each woman spends about five minutes inside the device before she emerges changed forever into a beautiful cockwoman. Lucy takes her turn in the machine and afterwards she walks over to me while the device restes and I give her a hug, feeling just how hard and rigid her new cock body is and Jane carefully examines Lucy's balls.
"I hope mine are this big once I'm changed. I never knew they could be such fun to play with, but I still prefer Carol's pussy."
"Why don't you go next sweetie?"
"That's ok Mum, you've been waiting for this way longer than me, besides I'll play with Lucy's balls some more while you're in there."
"Thanks for the consideration honey. You're right, this is the moment I've been waiting for." I walk over to the machine and sit down in the device on the chair, then the machine lowers itself down over my head and body until I'm sealed inside. "Well I guess this is it." A bright yellow light caresses my body and I feel my body being reshaped, every aspect from my hips upward is changed forever. My arms are just gone, like I never had any. My face goes, except for a new mouth that forms on the top of my head. It's not for talking with however, just spitting out copious amounts of cum when I ejaculate. I feel my body reforming, a stiff tube of flesh supporting the wide tube that my cum will travel down. My tummy swells up into a huge sack as my balls form and I realise that I'm a hermaphrodite now, half woman and half man, while the male part is obvious and bold it doesn't define me, my mind and heart remain entirely female and my pussy is still there and getting rather damp as I turn myself on with my excitement. Vision returns but I have no eyes, instead it's a direct connection to my mind, I can look down the length of my beautiful black cock shaft body, front and back, and I can see my swollen bald black cock head, it looks just like my husband's dick did when I was about to give him a blowjob. I'll not be able to do that to him again, but I still ahve my pussy and my arse, and I'm sure he can get his cock into my cock hole, so it's a fuckable option, I can't wait until he three-holes me. The machine stops humming and the light fades and I feel the love of Freya caress me like I kissed my kids when they were newborn. In essence I have been reborn, I'm a cockwoman now, my life is going to be very different from now on. The hood of the machine rises and once it's risen I'm helped out of the machine and I join Jane and Lucy, while Jane waits for the machine to reset so that she can use it next.
"You look so sexy Mum. And you're taller than Lucy, she's barely as tall as me, while you're taller than Dad!"
"I suppose it's to be expected."
"Your balls are bigger too, these feel much heavier."
"That feels so good."
"Doesn't it just?"
"I didn't know what to expect. Now I talk with my vagina and breathe through my pee hole."
"It's better isn't it? Wiat until you need to feed. I used to help my big sisters feed after they were newly changed. Spooning food into their pussies, it was so much fun, now I'll be the one my younger family members will be feeding."
"Looks like it's my turn Mum."
"Enjoy it sweetie, it feels so good."
"I will Mum."

We returned to the hotel feeling tired but very happy. We'd prepared our booking in advance and instead of going back to our old room we were taken to a new one, specially adapted for cockwomen. All of our clothes had been taken away and donated to a charity that could use them. I was keen to try out my new telekinetic powers to move things and found that they had supplied both of us with special weights to help us get used to moving things with the power of our minds. We took things slow and worked hard at it and once we were able to perform the full list of ten activities with the lightest weight we decided that it was time for a nice refreshing shower and we walked into the wetroom and used our telekinetic powers to turn the water on before we washed each other clean and then we dried each other down carefully. Our new parts were very sensitive and we didn't want to rush into anything but rather take our time and explore our new bodies properly in our own time. I went into my room, lay down on the large soft bed and started to play with myself. My clit was just as sensitive as normal, while my cock body was new and amazing to touch with my mind power and I was able to look down on my body as I played with my body, turning myself on even more. Playing with my new balls was a revelation, I'd always loved my husband's, teabagging them regulalrly, they were so intriguing and I could never resist at least licking them when we made love and I was in that area, as I often was, as I loved having his cock in my mouth. I found that writing my body up and down on the bed felt great and the more I did it the hornier I got until I felt like my whole body was going to explode. I sat up just before a huge blast of cum shot up out of my cock head, hit the ceiling above me and splattered back down all over my body. I had never felt so turned on in my life and as I played with my clit and pussy I felt a second orgasm break, this time my pussy shot out a stream of juice at the same time as my balls pumped a second bolt of cum out of my head, exhausted I fell asleep plastered in my own juices, hearing Jane in the next room finding out how to please her own body.

When we got back home we were both given a huge hug. My husband kissed me all over and Carol was looking at Jane like it was all her birthdays and Christmases all come at once.
"I'm so glad you're home. I've had the whole house done out for you and Jane. She and Carol are now down in the basement, I've soundproofed it so they can enjoy themselves as much as they want."
"Did you have a talk with the kids?"
"I did and they're both supportive of you both. Kara says she wants to be like you when she grows up and little Mark has announced he wants to be a girl now so he can be like you."
"Aw bless. I guess it does run in the family after all."
"It sure does baby."
"Mother?" I had a look at my own mother, she was a giant cockwoman too, we'd lost touch years ago when she and her new husband Craig had moved because of his job and there's never been anything in her letters about this.
"Paul wrote to me. I wasn't sure you'd ever accept me like this. He told me that you'd always wanted to be a cockwoman since you were little. I had no idea that documentary had affected us both they was it did. I've been transformed almost five years now and it's been five years of bliss. My husband, god bless him, says he loves me more and more every day and our sex life has never been so good, so I know you two are both going to enjoy your new body, Emma. One other thing we cockwomen have no natural end to our lifespan, the magic that makes us means we can't die except by an accident and those we make love to gain the same benefits. I think it's the love of Freya that keeps us this way. I live in her temple, I'm her high priestess, Craig and perform the sexual rites on the hour, every hour, it's a lovely service. You and Paul should start attending your local temple, Jane and her girlfriend too, everyone should feel the love of the Goddess as often as they can."
"I'll think about it Mother. Right now my husband and I need to get reacquainted with each other. It's been two weeks since I've done anything sexual but masturbate myself, it's time my husband take me upstairs and we show each other just how much we love one another."
"Of course. I'll look after the little ones, it's the least I can do as their grandmother."

Our sex life has never been so good and guess what? I'm pregnanat again with my fourth and yes Jane and Carol both got themselves pregnant, but they insist they can work things out and after her pregnancy is over Carol plans to get herself transformed, so they can be a proper lesbian cockwoman couple. We'll be there for them both of course, Jane's still our baby girl in our hearts and Paul's mother and sister are going to get themselves transformed too. Being a cockwoman isn't just an exotic lifestyle choice now, it's becoming a mainstream way of life for all my female friends and family.

Lucy & I
by Rachel M

It was cold and dull at our bedsit flat, neither of us had eaten properly in a month and it had been a whole three months since I'd had sex with a guy, that can't be good for you, going so long without. That's why women get married, right, so we don't have to go too long without a good seeing to by a bloke. I sighed and got out of bed. I had a couple of quid left, all I had to last me until I got my next dole payment. It's not easy being an out of work actress, having to live off cold beans and endless stories from Lucy about how she's the best actress in the world and how she's going to be the biggest name on the telly. I'd settle for a nice comfy bit part as someone's girlfriend, oh just to be able to put the heating on again or to have a bath, I miss baths, it's not the same with a shower, I don't feel as clean after a shower as I do after a nice hot bath. I remove my nightie and pull some knickers on, not many clean ones left now, I hope my dole comes through soon, I signed on just the other day, we both did, only she would have you believe that without her signing on the whole welfare state would collapse. I find a comfy bra too, not my best one but one that doesn't try to bite my tits off every time I move my arms. Finally I pull my dress on, its warm and comes down to my knees, so I pull some long socks on. It's been ages since I could afford tights, I miss wearing tights, tights are so comfy and they keep your legs nice and warm and they stop my thighs looking horrible and fat.
The cafe is warm, I've forgotten what warm is, I used to have dreams about being warm, nice big open fires and no-one to take them away for hours and hours. I've even had a couple of dreams where I meet a guy and make love to him next to a fire, those are the best sort of dreams, the ones that keep you focused every time your parents lecture you about giving up your dreams and getting a proper job. I order an egg sandwich, yummy hot eggs, with runny golden yolks and delicious bread and ketchup, of course ketchup cos its free. If I could live on free ketchup I could afford to buy myself a pair of tights, but alas they never put out whole bottles, just a dozen nearly empty ones and besides it's not all that nice buy it makes the eggs taste better and I sit there slowly eating, hoping some cute guy will offer to take me home to meet his radiator, but alas not. They're all council worker types and families, I'm the only fresh piece of meat this place has seen in a long time, which is why you should never eat the sausages in this place and I'm not just talking about the food here.
Lucy is awake by the time I get back, well I make enough noise kicking her bedroom door to wake her up. "Do you want a cuppa? I nicked a pint of milk on my travels."
"Urgh."
That could mean anything, I decide it means 'yes please my best friend, I'd love a cuppa made by your good self', well every girl has her fantasies, mine is that Lucy has learned how to be kind to others when she doesn't have to be. Unfortunatly we've run out of clean cups so I improvise by using the saucers.
"Use a normal fucking cup like everyone else."
"We're out of cups, it was your turn to wash up."
"What? I'm allergic to that washing up liquid."
"Well I'm not doing it, I've got a call back next week for that hand cream advert."
"You've got builders hands. Fine, I'll do the washing up."
Something moved in the huge pile of washing up and we both screamed becaus eit looked like a rat! "I can't live here anymore, we've been invaded by vermin!"
"I know just the place to go. My Aunt's place in Lherimgard."
"I've never been there, is is pretty? Is it warm? Can I wear a bikini there and not get groped too often by the locals?"
"It's ok, yes it's warm, bikini's are optional and I could do with a good seeing to by several of the locals."

Of course I had to drive there, she had the licence taken off her for doing 200 in a built up area. It's dark by the time we get there and the roads have been little more than cart tracks for the last thousand miles, it seems in Frey they live a sedate easy life, they still have carts pulled by horses and they tend to live in olde worlde type cottages, without electricity. It's like someone turned the clock back 300 years or more, or they never advanced like the Empire did. I find a bed and collapse into it and within minutes I'm enjoying a delicous dream about a naked man who's just built me a nice roaring fire and then we make love, well I am polite even in my dreams. I'm awoken by a sadistic bird from hell, some crowing cockrel, the sun is up really early too, much brighter and warmer that the cold grey misery of home. I pull on my dressing gown and go to the kitchen to see how much food we don't have, we have excesses of empty cupboards. I'll have to do a shop, we have our dole money to pool together, luckily Empire coins go further in Frey as apparently they don't have much we have to offer and they prefer to barter goods for goods.
"Someone get me a fucking gun! I'm going to kill that fucker!"
"It's just a bird, doing what it does."
"Well this bird doesn't like it. What's for breakfast?"
"Nothing and lots of it. We'll have to go shopping."
"They don't have supermarkets over here. Fuck, we'll have to buy from one of the local farms."
"I'll get my heels ruined if I wear them out there." I look out at muddy fields, as far as the eye can see.
"Well wear flats then."
"I thought it would be wall to wall discos and fit farmers sons." I sigh and think I'll never see one disco while we're here.

The nearest farm is quite a way away and my shoes are totally ruined by the time we get there. The farmer opens the door and we tell him we're on holiday and by mistake we forgot to bring food with us and could we buy a few things from him. After much negotiation he sells us a few things but it's hardly enough to last us the fuoll fortnight. We trudge back to the cottage and wonder if this is the reason why so many of the women turn themselves into giant living cocks and vaginas, they just can't stand the thought of living in a place like this anymore and it's better to become a living sex object. My big sister Mandy turned herself into a giant cock last month, our parents are more proud of her for doing porn movies than they are of me being an extra in a summer blockbuster, just goes to show you doesn't it?
"There's not much local cock round here, if that farmer's anything to go by."
"Is that all you can think of? We've got barely enough food to last us half this week, we'll have to go out and find us a market, we need proper food."
"The only thing I want to eat right now is a guy's cock. That's why my bastard ex boyfriend left me, he was the only guy in the world who hated getting a blowjob from his girlfriend!"
"You told me already. Why don't we look for the nearest market tomorrow, today we can get some sunbathing done, it's lovely outside."
"Fanny and tits in our out?"
"In, I don't want to see them."
"Fuck it, it's the countryside, I'm getting naked, as intended, besides my tan lines are so big they cover my whole body, I didn't bring any other clothes anyway. I just brought booze and lots of it."
"I'll need a drink if you're going to be naked all the time. You're always nicer company when I'm drunk."
"That's because I'm too much for anyone, I'm a better conversationalist, a better talker, a better drinker and I fucked your last boyfriend better than you did. It only took him twenty minutes to make you have an orgasm, we fucked all night before he finally had me screaming his name out loud."
"Well obviously he didn't make as much effort fucking you as he did with me." I stalk out of the kitchen and go to my bedroom where I hug my pillow and have a good cry.

Later that day I'm feeling much better and enjoying a nice lie down on an old towel, soaking up the sunshine. I've optend to go tits out but I'm keeping my bikini briefs on as I'm not a total slag in public, only with a guy if I can get him into bed with me, but enough about my sex life.
"I've made you lunch."
"Fucking hell." I look up to see Lucy standing over me, her beaver suddenly less than a foot away from my face as she kneels down. "I thought you were joking, I hoped you were joking."
"I never joke about sunbathing. Look, my skin's never seen the sunlight for ages, but then I'm usually asleep during the day, what's the point of being awake when those bastards aren't phoning me up because they're scared of my acting talent?"
"I thought it was just because you were up all night drinking and being fucked by some sad and desperate guy you dragged home from the pub on the promise of showing him your pussy in return for a few double brandies."
"More than a few, I do have standards, that's why I never did a single porn movie."
"Shut up." I'd rather forget about the time I got so desperate for cash that I gobbled a guy for £200 on camera. Maybe that's why I'm so upset that my sister's now getting millions for being a porn star? Then again she is basically a giant cock on legs, the only cock I want is in me, not on me or whatever.

The drive into town was totally bizarre, we saw them for the very first time, women who'd been altered to look like cocks and pussies. There was a group of six giant cock women all pulling a cart like they were a team or something. I was nearly run over by a giant vagina that ran past me on the way to a gigantic hole in the ground that it pissed into, if that's the ladies loo I'm waiting until I get home! Finally we found the market, food, real glorious food. We bought loads of fresh salad and some meats, not too much though. Plenty of chocolate mousse though, as a girl's got to have her comfort foods. That stall was operated by Georgina, a small woman who looked like a giant talking arse, she was very nice though and said she made it herself. I sampled it and it was just the most perect dessert I'd ever tasted. She offered to show me how it was made and I agreed to let her show me. She took me over to the local temple where there was a strange looking device, she told me to get undressed and sit inside it. My arse was hanging out for the world to see and suddenly it closed in on me, trapping me in place. There was a warm light and a feeling of total love and comfort and then the machine opened up again and I felt odd, different. My vision wasn't anything to do with my eyes anymore and I looked down to see my hands were now my feet, just like Georgina's. I managed to turn my sight around to look at myself and indeed I was now much shorter with my arse now my face and I could literally talk out of it. "What did you do to me?"
"Now you're like us, you can make all the chocolate mousse you want to."
I watched as she shit out a dollop of mousse from her 'mouth' it was disgusting and yet totally erotic. "How did you do that?"
"Our digestive systems are very different, we eat, we process it and it comes out as a very delicious mousse. Come, we'll get you fed, so you can produce your first batch."
"I thought it was just a recipie. I didn't want to become a living arse."
"Well you are one now, don't worry it's much better being an anus woman than being a normal boring old human. You can still have sex with guys and you can feed him whenever you feel like it."
"How can I let my friend Lucy see me like this?"
"You are who you are now, either she will accept you or she won't. We accept you without reservation or judgement."

"Nice butt cheeks."
"Lucy, it's me."
"I know, you still have your shoulder tattoos, only now they're on your butt cheeks and you were the one telling me off for getting my pussy out in public. I guess now you'll be naked all the time?"
"I guess so." I reply. "I can't see any of my clothes fitting me now."
"At least you still have your pussy. The woman after you got a cock as well as her make over."
"I think the machine senses your preferences. As you know the only cocks I like are in me, not on me."
"You're such a girly girl. Come on then, let's get you back to the cottage. Now I only have to feed you that crap we got from the farmer, you can feed me all that chocolatey goodness you shit out afterwards."
"So you want to turn me into your personal food factory? I don't think so. I'm still going in for that handcream commercial, I think now I might have just the edge I need over the other women."
"You selfish fucking whore, what about me? Going off doing your little advert and leaving me stuck in the house all day jilling myself off to pictures of Jeremy Renner all day just to stay warm."
"Your life is your own." I reply. "Stay here, find someone else to look after you."
"I might just do that."

There is a thumping on the door, I manage to open it and a large breast is stitting there on the doorstep. "Lucy?"
"One of me. The other me is on a farm somewhere, they're turning her into a milk machine."
Lucy bounces past me and up onto the table. "Maybe you'll find yourself a bloke, you know you always hatted your tiny boobs."
"I am a fucking tit now, which is one between the two of us."
"I don't need breasts anymore, there's somewhere you can go where they melt boob women like yourself onto you, so you can have boobs again, but I'm happy the way I am. You're all the boob we need."
"What have we done to ourselves?"
"We've changed and in my case for the better. I like my new body, I've adapted to it and I think I can really make it as a serious actress. Just because I'm an anuswoman doesn't mean I can do films or theatre, I can play roles other women can't."
"What about me? I'm a fucking living breast!"
"I'm sure something will come along, try not to think of it as a handicap but a whole new way to project your acting abilities."
"I want a drink, let's go to the pub."

The pub landlord offered me a job as a barmaid which I accepted. I still act, I'm in the local drama group, next month we're doing 'The Alterations of the Demon', we have a special gimmick, at the end we release vials of d-cum over the audience and they all get changed. I'm married now, to a wonderful man, we're already talking about children. Lucy is more of a problem, she took to drinking and screwing every man she could find, but we hope to do an intervention on her and perhaps get her to go into a mik shed where she can produce milk all day long like her other self who is very happy and perhaps one day I can merge with them both and have them as a part of myself. I won't do that for myself but for her and her, so they're always on display and part of my life for good.

Beth's Escape
by Rachel M

Beth felt trapped, suffocated even. Everything she did her mother did as well, only claiming to have done it first and then been copied by her daughter, and everyone believed her too. It was so unfair, Beth just wanted to be herself, to have fun with her friends and maybe meet a nice boy one day and fall in love and get married and have a family of her own, she'd dreamed of this since she was little and had refined her fantasies over the years as certain music stars came and went in her maturing affections. What had to be the last straw though had to be her mother hacking into her computer, copying the clothes she'd ordered in secret, ordering them all for herself and then requesting delays on all of Beth's things, so that her mother's orders all arrived first and hers turned up a week later. Something had to be done amout her crazy mother and the sooner the better. She loaded up the Friends of Freya website and logged into her account and read once more about the simple peaceful lives the women lived there, being one with nature in a simple farming community where everything was shared in love and individuality was celebrated and encouraged. She had an idea, it was bold, it was daring and it was radical. It would certainly catch her mother out because her true plan she kept in her head and didn't share with anyone else.

Beth wasn't surprised at all when her parents agreed to idea for a family holiday in Freya, in fact she was delighted, things were going perfectly and she wasn't surprised when her mother went nude from the moment they got to the hotel. She had a lot of things to do and not a lot of time, everything had been arranged by paper and pen, sent to a special postal address, while the false trail had been sent via e-mail. Right now her mother thought she was planning to become a breast woman, a living pair of boobies, and then have herself processed so that she'd be merged with a cock tree, apparently her greatest secret sexual fantasy. She knew her mother had intercepted and read her e-mails and made similar plans to her own, only to get there first and make it look like it was her idea.

Beth took a coach and buggy to the phallification machines and paid the driver with the last of the money she had in the world. Then she sat in one of the twenty three machines and a few moments later became changed forever. She then met up with the man she'd been exchanging letters with and said yes as he knelt down and proposed marriage to her. She was so happy, finally she was the cock woman she'd always wanted to be and she was engaged to be married. They went before the local village avatar and exchanged their vows and after the communal orgy they were pronounced married in the eyes of Freya. She eventually told her father what she'd done and the fate that had befallen her copycat mother, and she set her father up with the widowed mother of her new husband, also a cock woman and eager to find herself a new husband. Beth lived happily every after and let her daughters be their own women, no matter what.

I love Rachel's stories of Freyan lifestyles and transformations, thought I'd share this gem with everyone.

Those are fucking awesome. I always have a hard boner each and every time I read  those. You are the best Rachel M. Please create something about tentacle looking cockwomen. That will be extra hot.