1 (edited by LamiaWoman 2016-01-23 06:52)

Topic: Sensual wickedry

It took the better part of four hours after Malinda and Dathien left for the shaking to stop, and for me to be able to peel my eyes away from the entrance, honestly afraid my "beloved" siblings might decide to come back and share more familial joy.  I don't like feeling like I'm not in control.  I had paid to have my humanity stripped to become a half-demon so I wouldn't have to feel like I wasn't in control of my fate.  Unfortunately Karma (pun intended) didn't always recognize virtue, intent or simple desire to be left alone, happy.

Unfortunately it would do me no good to dwell, so I got the shop cleaned and went to check on my erstwhile apprentice.  The small room she was in was barely more than a closet with a bed, some shelves and just enough room to sleep, although I, and a few other would-be live-in apprentices had discovered that it was easy enough for two people to have some interesting and creative sex in that small space, just enough room to sleep pressed to each other.  It was one of the few places I knew of where it was tight enough that I could fall asleep with the cock between my legs pressed into a lover and wake up still deep inside them, or them inside me. Fun, if you didn't mind the aches the next day.

I found my limp little toy, hard-used and limp on a shelf above the girl sleeping below.  Pale skin rapidly darkening, hair going from black to bleached white as she stirred told me that my adorable little four-breasted vixen there was almost ready to wake up as her consciousness swapped places with the girl who had spent the previous evening enjoying the sensations of being nothing more than a soft vulva and vaginal passage quivering between her best friend's thighs, and from the looks of things, repeatedly penetrated with the tiny creature that I picked up delicately and carried downstairs.

Once downstairs, I finally relaxed enough to trace a pattern along the soft leather of the clothing I'd been wearing, and felt the garments relax, finally loosening so I could remove them, dropping them in a pile at the foot of the couch as the in-built cocks and pussies slid free of the myriad sexual orifices and penises I'd carefully sculpted into my form as I stretched and relaxed.  After a few minutes, i decided to indulge my favorite leisure activity, and fetched a few items from the kitchen behind the shop, collecting up a cup of cooling coffee, a popsicle, a soda and a lollipop, all with straws where needed, of course and leaned back, relaxing with the little toy I'd retrieved resting limply in my hand.

My little living dildo was shaped like an armless woman's torso with eight breasts, four inches long with a head bearing no features, no eyes, nose, ears or mouth to speak of.  Instead there were indents that gave the impression where a face should be, as the creature, now kept fed by mana as well, could only experience the world by feel.  She also had no memory of any event more than twelve hours at a time, with the exception of her life prior to being transformed.  Her memories would forever end at the moment she triggered the trap on my alchemy lab when she fell unconscious, to be renewed whenever she was awake, all past use forgotten in that first moment of realization what was happening, relived over and over again for as long as she existed.  Every time she was used was her first time all over again.

As I rubbed the breasts to awaken her to another new exquisite session of confusion and ecstasy, the normal-sized cock that comprised her body from the hips down sprung to life, erect and ready with the testicles replacing her ass churning with a need to cum. My other hands caressed the soft teardrop breasts, tracing lines across the exhausted, feminine lips capping each one.  While it wasn't horribly unusual for me to keep my breasts stuffed with the cocks hidden in the corset's cups for days at a time, the effort of continually trying to alternately suck on and expel the intruders was exhausting for the poor boys trapped within the soft globes, not to mention more than a little humiliating to each of them.  The relief as the corset slipped away was heady, almost palpable. 

Zasha came down the stairs, awkwardly trying to balance and not focus on the incredible newness of having four generous tits as I put the tip of the squirming, living dildo to my lower-left breast's lips gently.  Obediently, sheepishly the delectable lips parted and I slipped the tip into the vulva-lined vaginal passage that was his mouth and let him shamefacedly suckle on the squirming glans.  I always found the flood of humiliated and pleasured emotional clashing invigorating, as I let myself relax into the pleasure as my apprentice walked over and did a double-take as she saw me unclothed for the first time.

"Oh wow."  Zasha's pretty blue eyes went wide as she took in my lounging form.  When I was clothed, only my four breasts and four arms were terribly obvious, and my mouth's labia and vagina hidden behind a woman's normal facial lips was really only noticeable when you pay attention.  But without the clothes, the soft, vaginal "lipples," hermaphroditic sex, pussied in palms and heels as well as delicately cockhead-tipped fingers were showcased for the world to see.

I didn't care, bluntly, as I've performed naked in a transformee beauty contest several times, eeven won once or twice.  Zasha, however, turned beet red, and adorable shade framed by smooth, tanned skin and white hair.

"Morning Zasha.  Enjoy your evening?"  I smirked as she turned an even brighter shade of crimson, even though every part of her body was utterly relaxed, like she just got out of a full-body massage.

"I'm trying to process everything, still. And how the hell do women walk with all of this wobbling and jiggling?"

"Gracefully." I purred as my suckling breast pressed the glans of the living dildo to the clit hidden by his upper lip while suckling on the tip, giving me a shudder of light pleasure. "You get used to it after a while, dear.  It took me about what, eight months?"

"So you're..."

"Formerly male?"  I nodded and sighed as the suckling breast spasmed, and quivered, pleasure lurching through my body as the soft mouth within orgasmed in tandem with the living dildo's panicked, ecstatic squirming as she shot warm jizz all over his tongue in his mouth.  I felt the conflict as he held the gooey, salty treat in his mouth for a moment then dutifully rolled the spunk around his mouth with his tongue and swallowed in the hope that his efforts would be rewarded.

"Good boy," I purred, caressing the breast softly and tracing a finger across the sensitive lips, then took the thin popsicle off the table and rubbed it across the lips, pressing the chilled treat into the vaginal mouth so my breast could enjoy a oft-near-forgotten treat that wasn't someone's spunk ejaculated into his helpless mouth.  The pleasure at the treat was palpable.

"Good boy... that's another person?"  My dear apprentice was finally putting together the ramifications of who I am and what I do.

"Was another person, actually."  I smiled.  "There is a distinct difference.  This poor boy, and his three companions, are breasts with an interesting mouth that is extremely good at enjoying cocks."  I always did like the strawberry flavored treats, as the chill and taste of the popsicle filtered through my consciousness.  "I've been training them to react properly when stimulated.  Simon here is the most well-behaved and almost always does what's expected.  It's why he gets an extra few minutes to enjoy his reward."  I withdrew the popsicle and let the happy breast smack his lips and swallow up as much as the flavor as he could while he warmed back up from the cold. 

"I can't decide if that's very kind, or amazingly cruel." Zasha said with rather wide eyes.

"That's rather the point, love.  They aren't people, not anymore.  Simon here is just a breast, whether he likes it or not, to be fondled, penetrated and caressed as I wish. Fortunately he's a sweet one, and enjoys making other people happy even if he's ashamed that he's basically an immobile little cockholster." I smiled as I slipped the popsicle into his mouth one more time and let it sit.

The young woman shuddered.  "I don't even know what to think, last night was a blur, sex as a woman, then that... feeling, being slippery, open, needing something, being afraid while I'm changing, and then you stuck a dick in me."  She shuddered lightly, whether in revulsion or a memory of pleasure she didn't say, but the conflicting emotions told me a lot.

"You don't look too distraught."  I smiled, after a few moments setting the popsicle aside and letting my cooperative breast revel in the taste before moving on and letting him rest.

"I want to feel violated, but fuck me, that felt good.  Really, really good. I wasn't ready for it but gods, I can't say I wouldn't want to do it again in a heartbeat."  She seemed to come back to reality.  "Mikaela's not answering me when I try to talk to her.  I was able to communicate with her last night, but she's silent."

"Probably still asleep.  Just because you're awake doesn't mean she will immediately.  Usually takes about an hour for everyone in my body to fully wake up.  Quicker if they're actively being used.  My fingers are usually the first to full awareness.  My lazy ass is usually last."  I punctuated the statement by reaching back with a lower arm and swatting the cheek of my ass, something that invariably caused the poor boy stuck there to quiver uncontrollably.

"So how do we wake her up?"

"Well, you said 'fuck me.'  Very little brings 'em to full awareness quite like having something warm, thick and firm filling them up.  And admit it, you want to show her what it was like to have my little dildo toy here stuffed deep in your mouth, filling you up."

And there went the red blush again.

"Gods you're evil."

I held up the living dildo.  "Want to help me be evil and break the wills of my remaining breasts for the day?"

She only hesitated before her previously unseen aroused, sadistic streak reared it's head and she nodded and stepped forward.

I languidly slipped off the couch, and handed her the quivering, living cock toy and motioned to a high stool.  "I'll let you play with mine, if you let me play with yours."

Zasha bit her lower lip and looked down, as though worried that her pussy would say "no."  But when no such prohibition came she awkwardly pulled herself up on the chair, legs wide in a very unladylike position.  "Why does it feel so damned good?"

"Partly because of the newness, partly because I cheat."  I slid up to her and pressed my breasts to hers, and teased her with four mouths gently trying to find and suckle her nipples without the danger of wicked bites.  "I usually gift anyone with a gender change a higher libido, and better sensitivity.  Having a living pussy or cock, helpless, and quivering only enhances that as well, greatly."

Zasha shuddered a bit, leaning back and sighing, wondering if she should take the plunge.  I helped her, positioning my cockhead between my legs at the soft, slick, aroused cleft between her thighs.  But I didn't push in, instead, pressing a cock-tipped thumb to her clit and rubbing gently.  It would hardly be as entertaining if Mikaela weren't awake to enjoy her first fucking properly.

"Oh I can feel her waking up.  Oh that feels good."

I could feel Mikaela waking up too, and the lust-hazed emotions of the woman hosting her.  The fusion had made Zasha into a rather easily and intensely aroused young woman.  Mikaela wasn't much better, pussymouth twitching like she was trying to suck my penis into her in a morning haze of empty hunger.

When I felt the first emotion of contented, sleepy bliss change to a moment of confusion, I gripped Zasha's hips with my lower hands, cupped her face with the upper, and kissed her all at the same time I pushed, just enough to force my glans gently into her pussy, Mikaela's mouth.  The flood of sudden, wakeful confusion turned to two minds short-circuiting from pleasure as I gently and slowly pushed my cock deeper and deeper into the new woman, burying it so deep inside her that our hips kissed.

Zasha squealed and bucked as I began thrusting, completely unprepared for the sensation.  I focused very much on her body, letting my breasts suckle and lick hers, my four hands sliding around her body as I embraced her.  Far from the frantic rutting of an animal, I wanted the first true lovemaking session my conjoined apprentices enjoyed to be pleasurable enough that the memories of ecstasy might drown out their old male need to not be feminine.

The slow rhythm of sex was very much measured, and the young woman who's form now comprised my cock found herself in a very odd kiss, buried to the hilt inside a pussy that used to be a man.  I could feel her, and Mikaela's silent cries of pleasure and disbelief intoxicating.  I could feel the rapid loss of anything resembling thought or control as Mikaela's petite, toothless form gripped my penis in a fluttering, quivering orgasm that has her erstwhile owner, and future pussy come the next morning, screaming in pleasure as I allowed my cock to twitch, and spasm herself, gushing thick, salty cum deep into her new mouth.  The session lasted mere minutes, far less than I prefer, but I planted a kiss  on her lips and slid away, not bothering to clean the mix of our juices off of me while my cock, exhausted from her own ordeal trapped in the orifice inside my clothing for her, twitched lightly.

When I languidly sat back on the couch, Zasha's breathing slowly came under control, and she stared at me with disbelief.  She still held the once-again-erect cock toy in her hand, it's silent squirming unnoticed by her as she shook her head in disbelief as she bemusedly cupped and rubbed her pussy, the flesh prison her best friend had become for the day, whispering something.

I watched the four-breasted woman sit silently, seemingly whispering babbling conversation with herself for a good long while.  At least a half hour went by before they came to a consensus together after the shock wore off.  It boded well for their chances for continued sanity.

"Are you ok, dear?"  I asked finally.

The frantic nod came from her as she looked at the transformed thief in her hand.  "We... I'll be fine.  Just talking to Mikaela, making sure she's ok."

I smirked.  I wouldn't (and didn't) care what a piece of flesh that was a mere attachment to my own form felt, and I thought it amusing that she did, but she seemed to take my warning about treating her pussy well the night before seriously.  "Well, love, I'm not going to force you to have sex with me.  If you wish to continue having me tutor you in the pleasures your body can bring, to both of you, the decision is yours.  But I do need my toy back, please.  I have three more breasts to put through their training regimen."

Zasha shuddered again and seemed to come to a decision, as she communed with the sexy, dripping slit between her sexy legs she got a wicked smile.  She was unique, I'll grant, standing, and sauntering over to me, reaching down and gripping the penis I had just occupied her pussy with, rubbing the base of it, accidentally brushing the clit embedded at the base that opened to my pussy as my exhausted shaft rose to the occasion again at the foreign touch.

"I need to have a proper seat for this."  She smiled as she quite deliberately straddled my hips, gripped my cock, then slid herself, and Mikaela's lips down on my hard shaft, smiling whimsically as she settled onto my lap.  I could feel Mikaela's much more prepared psyche exult as once again her entire being was filled with the former woman snuggled up inside her as Zasha gently slid up and down lightly, teasing the lips of my three remaining breasts with the living cock toy.

She settled on my lower-left breast, a boy who had once been called Alric, pressing the glans with a wicked anticipation past his soft lips into his soft canal, stopping an inch inside him, eager to watch him start suckling.  As she tended to each of my most mobile additions, we enjoyed quite the feast of mana, orgasms and sadistic fun as she would coax each of my breasts into suckling my thief-toy.  Often by simply popping her in, or kissing them as a lover would and popping the living dildo between their lips before they could ineffectually attempt to clamp up.

"I could get used to this casual wickedry thing," Zasha grinned at me and planted a kiss on my cheek as she picked up the coffee from the little table, putting the straw to Alric's mouth, and let him enjoy the familiar flavor of merely warm coffee. 

She had an interesting knack for Casual Wickedry, and we hadn't even gotten to the formal training part.

Re: Sensual wickedry

Oh, my, that was good.

I am adoring the Zasha/Mikaela sitation and it's see-saw of power and helplessness.

Well, you know what they say; "When in Rome, do the Romans"

Re: Sensual wickedry

Working on part 5 right now.  apparently this story wants a few more chapters.