Topic: Darek gets an Invitation. - by Tyrndar

Darek gets an Invitation.

By Tyrndar.

Vi hurried up to the room, fearing she would be late, Jen would not be happy w ith her, nor would the others. The red haired woman in her early twenties nearly tripped and fell in her haste to climb the stairs to the third story of the dorm, in a rush not to be late for the secret ritual her and her three friends had planned. Two weeks ago Jen had come to the small group of friends, claiming that she had found a scroll that had the power to demand a favor from Mammon. They had spent those two weeks gather what they would need to perform the ritual and tonight was the night.

When at last Vi reached the room she quickly opened the door and ducked inside, closing the door behind her. Her three friends sat in circles of runes, chalked on the floor, the only light in the room provided by the many candles that lined the walls. Jen, the oldest and by far the most stunning, with her long flowing black hair and nearly prefect curves glared at Vi. "We told you midnight, we planned for midnight!" Jen nearly screamed, motioning Vi to take her place in the only open runic circle, this one somewhat different then the other, drawn in blue chalk instead of white. However this didn't raise any alarms to Vi, she was told that since she was a blue mage, she needed a blue circle. Tyn, a blond short woman appearing to be around twenty-two years of age seemed to look at Vi oddly, nodding to her as Vi took her place in the blue circle, sitting cross-legged. While Heti looked away, biting her lips and offering quick greeting before looking across to Jen. "Can we get this going, the sooner we start the sooner we can be done..." The short plump lady chattered out, clearly nervous about something.

Jen nodded," yes, let us get started," she stated, lighting the candle in front of her, the other quickly following. "You all know your parts, just make sure to keep in tone with me." Jen reminded them, before she rolled the old worn scroll and started chanting. " Ke'rin en knox foru de han!" Jen announced, the others chiming in at key times, providing a type of chorus for Jen. "Getek foru betu ventrin" The black haired woman chanted, the room filling with a static charge, the power building. " Denek orhu vay'la ren'tex..." Jen droned, her voice growing louder with each word the candles beginning to flicker red, then blue in color as the power of the summoning neared its peek. "VENU ALTUS SA'LI MAM'OM DAREK!" She called, demanding the summoning to complete.

They all sat, staring into the center of the rune ring as a ball of red light began to form, slowly growing, the candle light becoming a sickly green in color. Each of the four held their breath waiting as the ball of power grew, it becoming as large as a beach ball. With a sudden flash the ball of red light winked out of existence, blinding them all with its brilliant flash of light. Blinking away the spots in her eyes, Tyn was the first to recover, her gasp followed by Jen's then Heti and lastly Vi, as each girl regained their sight. Before them stood the form of Darek, hir horse hooves upon the floor, equine legs leading up to wolf torso, adorned by twelve breasts, hir head horned. Darek looked at each of them, hir lizard tail flicking at angrily at the floor. Shi idly rubbed the golden ring in hir sheathe, a habit of hirs. "Good evening." Shi spoke, hir voice oddly calm.

Jen was the first to speck, "Mammon! I have called you here and bound you within the rings of four! I hold the scroll of power and thus demand a favor of you!" Jen shouted at hir, convinced of her safety behind the runic ward. Darek then simply reached over and yanked the scroll out of her hands, looking it over. "Funny thing, that magic is... "Shi said with a grin, all hir sharp teeth showing. "You see this scroll is obviously written by Fentrik and not Mammon..." Darek churred grinning. " Fentrik?" Jen stammered. Darek simply waved hir taloned paw at Jen, "if you can't even learn all the demons and their avatars, you shouldn't be summoning them." Shi said as Heti suddenly bolted to the door, only to be halted in her place with a sudden jolt of power from Darek," that is not nice, you go through all the trouble of bringing me here and then you want to leave, what awful hosts."

Darek churred.

The three still seated girls looked at one another, Tyn and Vi making quick motions to Jen, urging her on. Swallowing the lump in her throat Jen spoke again," Mammon! I Orde.. .r..." she stammered, being cut off by Darek. "My dear, I am not Mammon, do I look like that long cloak wearing horns-hair demon for hire?" Darek retorted. "But.... But.... The scroll was to summon Mammon...." Jen uttered out^ now becoming overwhelmed in fear. Looking over the scroll Darek could only grin," no it wasn't, you must really learn to read things, you see here where it says...' VENU ALTUS SA'LI MAM'OM DAREK'? "shi asked, showing the scroll to Jen.

"While it is close to a summoning call for Mammon, any real student of magic would know that the script is really a invitation for me, Darek." Shi told them, looking at the chalk circles and laughing. "Funny thing, that magic, a few simple words and the whole meaning changes."

Darek continued," though, I most applaud you, for if you had summoned Mammon it would be most impressively done, I have not seen the Three Gifted rings and the Ring of Sacrifice done so beautifully in a very long time." Darek chirped, looking to Vi in the blue circle, then back to Jen with a raised brow. " You know you are suppose to bind the sacrifice so she doesn't run away..." Shi said lightly, as Vi paled, glaring over at Jen, "sacrifice..." the redhead asked, her voice very low. " Why yes!" cheered Darek, hir voice full of glee. " You didn't know? The three of them where going to sacrifice you to Mammon for their favor." Darek offered,

clapping, reaching down to touch Vi's head. "Luckily for you I am not Mammon, and since I, Darek, am here, it is time for a little fun, but do not worry Vi, You will be the luckiest of them all, I just so love to see the tables turn!" The Avatar declared," time to start!" shi churred, tearing the cloths from Vi with a dark grin.

"Stand up." Darek demanded, Vi jumping to her feet, fearful of the bitch-horses wrath, shi said she would be lucky, and Vi didn't want to anger hir. With a motion of hir paw, Heti floating over from the door, her body magically being positioned so that her head was just mere inches from Vi's rear end. With that the changes started, Heti's head moving to touch Vi's ass cheek, the flesh rippling as Heti's head merged into Vi's ass. Heti's shoulders disappeared as Vi's vagina stretched, opening up to let Heti's face show. "Heti, I know how much you have wanted to get closer to Vi's female parts, so, now you shall become them." The avatar stated as Heti's head flattened into Vi's crotch, the girls vagina disappearing, though not for long. Heti's lips thinned and frayed, turning from horizontal to vertical as her mouth changed into a vagina, Vi's vagina, and her nose shifting to become a large clit. Heti's voice vanished with her tongue, her mouth now nothing more then a dripping vagina, the rest of her body sticking out of Vi's ass, as her arms melted into Vi's legs. That was not the end of the change though, next Heti's vagina sealed over, disappearing as her liead' began to slide down her body, crawling between her breasts and down her stomach. Until it found its new home between her legs, her vagina mouth taking its place as her eyes moved to ether side of her asshole.

Jen and Tyn watched the change with shocked horror on their faces, Vi becoming some sort of taur creature,

with Heti's body forming the rear half, her face now between her own legs, serving at the conjoined couples vagina, Darek turned and pointed to Tyn," your turn." Shi declared snapping hir fingers to start the change. Tyn shut her eyes, fearing growing in her, waiting for the transformation to start, quivering. She gasped suddenly as her feet fused together, then her legs, the crawling, transformation moving up her body, seeming to change everything into a tube of flesh. She cried as her arms melted into her body, her large breasts disappearing. However her cries would be ended once her mouth disappeared, followed by her pleading eyes, as they seemed to get sucked into her skull as the change covered her, now nothing more then six foot tall sack of flesh, that looked something like a human body.

Tyn fell to the floor with a fleshly thud as all her bones vanished. Jen just looked at the sack of flesh that use to be Tyn with a sickening shock, trying to hold down her dinner as the flesh began to ripple down the middle, the change continuing. From head to toe Tyn divided it two, still connected at the base, as she became two tentacles. A row of small breasts blossomed down the 'front' of each fleshly appendage as they became moveable, almost snake like in their movements as they thrashed at the ground. The top of each tentacle seemed to swell, growing into a large spade shaped thing, that soon blossomed like a flower, four petals opening to show a permanently erect cock inside each, with one of Tyn's emerald eyes above the hard penis. On the inside of each petal was a dripping vagina, that when closed they would engulf the hard cocks.

The thing that use to be Tyn crawled towards Vi, slithering up onto her and attaching to her back, merging with Vi and Heti, There was a cracking sound as the conjoined girls hips rotated outwards, making it so they would now have to walk in the manner of a crab or scorpion, legs positioned to the outside of the body, those to soon changing, growing thicker, feet becoming hard claws. Vi groaned, the only one of the three still with a voice, shuddering as she felt her form change, the additions becoming apparent to her. She looked at Darek with sad, pleading eyes. " Ohhh, poor girl, do not worry, it is not over yet..." Darek offered, smiling widely looking over to Jen, moving to her. Shi placed a talon under the black haired woman's chin, lifting her to her feet as Shi ripped her clothing from her. "Your turn, I saved you for last." Darek hissed, stepping away to grin darkly, eager to watch this change.

Jen shivered, fearing her fate as the changes began. First her vagina grew closed, sealing over, after a moment or two it then seemed to expand outwards, as if someone was inflating the sealed flesh. It grew and grew, the fleshy sack ballooning until it was bigger then most beach balls, the filled sack sticking out of Jens crotch until it suddenly deflated now hanging empty, snagging lower then her knees. Jen groaned as her stomach swelled, the building pressure great as her belly expanded, almost as if pregnant. With a deep grunt the bulge seemed press lower, moving down until it plunked into the sack, her stomach returning to its normal size. But that would not last, because the process repeated, until her sack was filled by two massive balls, the size of them making it impossible to stand. Jen tried to move her hands to brace her fall, but found that she couldn't, they had become merged into her hips, so she hit the floor with a thud.

Next her wrists melted into her body, followed by forearms then elbows until her arms where completely gone. Once shapely legs soon contorted, turning back in on them self s as they shrunk into her body, disappearing forever along with her bountiful breasts. Jens body then began to rounded out, bones disappearing as thick veins formed over her new body. Her neck thickened as her long black hair fell out, her ears merging with the fleshy ridge that that began to ring her head. " You, my dear are the biggest prick here, thinking you could trick poor Vi to gain your power. Well now your body will match your spirit." Darek said proudly as Jens face shifted to the top of her mushrooming head, her mouth changing as her insides connected her throat to her now heavy sack. Jens nose then merged downwards to join her new mouth as her bulbous head finished its change into that of a engorged cock tip, with eyes just above the slit that used to be her mouth and nose.

Vi felt an odd urge then, moving over on her new legs to Jen, standing so that the giant prick was now centered under lower body. Slowly she lowered down, pressing into the cock-Jen who then merged with the others. Jens sack attaching between the rear legs as a heavy skin sheathe formed to hold the bulk of the male member, that when erect would stand out past the forelegs of the conjoined creature, with Jens eyes looking out as her mouth dripped with salty white liquid. The change was not over however, Vi's arms simply disappeared then as her torso melted to form a long neck on which her head sat, 8 heavy breasts with 4 nipples each quickly growing in two rows of four down her new long neck. Large tit mounds also formed along her underside, brushing at the sides of the j en-cock as a long tail thick tail grew above their ass, its underside covered by a row of small breasts, its tip a hard phalic. Vi's red hair parted as a row of cocks grew, starting at the top of her head and traveling down her spine to the tip of their tail, each one so sensitive that a simple breeze would start then hardening.

Darek clapped then, looking over the creature that had once been Jen, Tyn, Heti and Vi. Their new form now some kind of furless taur creature with a long snaking neck covered in breasts, with a long thick tail covered in breasts and phalics. Instead of arms they now had two long thick tentacles, tipped with spade shaped pods the held forever erect cocks and dripping vaginas, so that when they opened, they dripped with sticky fluid, each having a emerald eye above the hardened cock. Between their legs hung a massive cock, complete with heavy sagging balls, that where so large, if it wasn't for their twists outside bending legs there would be no room for the large testicles. The cock complete with two brown eyes on ether side of the slit. Their vagina seemed to mirror the cock in the regards that there where eyes to each side of the asshole, just above vagina, if one would look closely enough they would see a remarking similarity between the beasts rear end and the face Heti once had.

Moving closer Darek laid a taloned paw upon the head of Vi. "Four in one, a first of mine I might say, I hope you all enjoy your shared body." Shi said with a smile as shi increased their sex drive to a near painful high. Vi looked at the Avatar, and at last spoke, "tha... thank... you...." She said, an odd honesty in her force, did she really enjoy her new form? Or was that just the odd pleasure of the transformation talking. The pleased look in her eyes, one of physical satisfaction and revenge confirmed the former statement, she liked her new form, and the fact that her back stabbing friends where now little more then parts of a body that she had the most control over. Darek grinned and clapped, holding up the scroll and lowering down to look into the Jen's eyes, on the large cock." Thank you for the invitation, it has been a wonderful evening." With that, the avatar disappeared in a poof of green smoke.

A short while later....

Shun gasped at the sudden flash of light and the ball of a green smoke, the young woman startled by it. Her blue eyes went wide at the horse-wolf-lizard creature that stood before her. "Please.... Please... no... please..." she begged, fearing the fate that often happens to those who run into a demon or one of their avatars. "Do not worried Shun," Darek hurred lightly, "All I shall reward should you perform but a simple task for me." Darek offered looking over Shun, frowning at her small breasts. "All you have to do is take this scroll," shi said holding the old parchment. "Into that magic shop." Shi said pointing "and tell the owner that it is a scroll that can summon Mammon and demand a favor of him." The avatar of Karma said with a deep grin. "And in return I shall give you a little extra..." shi said, pointing to the woman's chest.

She gulped and nodded, afraid to turn down the avatar and suffer a worse fate, besides, all she had to be was drop off that scroll and shi would reward her with larger breasts, not bad, considering the worse fates that could happen. Taking the scroll she ran into the shop, and after a short conversation with the owner, and the exchange of coin, he actually paid her for the scroll, she left. Looking around for Darek, she almost sighed in relief, seeing the horse-wolf thing gone. Suddenly she gasped, feeling her chest swell, her small A cup breasts growing perk D- cups, she smiled, happy that the avatar had stuck to hir word. However that smile soon turned into a frown, as she discovered the 'a little extra' shi had also given her, reaching into her skirt she groaned as she found her new large cock and heavy sack, resting just above her female parts. Rubbing her new maleness Shun just shrugged with a sigh, "it could have been worse..." was all she said, continuing on her way home, knowing her husband would love her new breasts, but would he love her other new part...

Darek only grinned, wondering who would be the next person to find that scroll and be tempted by the greed it offered, but that thought soon passed, more pressing mattered to attend to, shi thought, seeing the arguing pair of woman down the road. "An Avatar's work is never done..." and with that shi trotting towards the pair....

The end.