Topic: Old Forum Stories

The process of rebuilding the site is still quite slow. I rarely have the time and calm to upload multiple stories at a time. So at the moment I am left with just uploading a handful every few weeks.

Nonetheless I've begun to update and organize the files on my computer to make it easier. However, in the past I used to upload many stories straight from the forum to the site. A big mistake as I now realize, for that means there are quite some stories I am missing now.

It'd be great if people could upload these stories in this thread or the forum-section, or send it to me via email (szorr2002@yahoo.com). Its especially many of Fayesfurry's and Rachel M's stories that have been lost. Probably some of ZeroGear's and other's stories, too.

Re: Old Forum Stories

Does anyone have this one story of a woman finding a box of potions on her doorstep, and she and her friend try out each of the potions effects?  It was on the old forum too.

Also the story about the girl hired to go to a gentleman's club and ends up being transformed twice for the show? It's easily one of my favourites.

I think the storis name is An Eventful night by demonman.

There was a story about a farmer and his wife lying in the field, the farmers wife becomes the land itself while the farmer becomes a beast which guards it.

I remember the story Britfan's talking about but can't remember the name either. I myself was looking for a story where a couple girls go to an alchemist's house and end up getting transformed into creatures with a dog focus. I think one girl turned into a two-headed dog with a big penis and one girl became a dog-beasts' asshole.

Getlucky, I think the story your looking for is Starting the Cinder (The spark that lit the tinder) by Kat.  You can find it under guest stories in the LoB yahoo group.

I also remember a story with three girls having trouble with their car that breaks down, and two of them ends up having sex with Karma, who transforms them.

9 (edited by wanderhart 2016-01-21 23:16)

Rexin wrote:

I also remember a story with three girls having trouble with their car that breaks down, and two of them ends up having sex with Karma, who transforms them.

That's mine.  Attached.

Post's attachments

The Haven Cycle.rtf 26.71 kb, 233 downloads since 2016-01-21 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

wanderhart wrote:
Rexin wrote:

That's mine.  Attached.

Wow, what a blast from the past, though something from 2007 shouldn't feel that old.

Thanks.

I'm looking for 2. One is called "mutual needs" or something like that, it was about 2 girls that transformed into giant cocks together than later merged with other people.

The 2nd was the various original epilogues from the greatest show.

If anyone has ether of these it would be much appreciated!