Topic: Transform or Dare: Listener Jennifer

Another Transform or Dare. I really should be spending more time finding new CYOAs.

Full story: http://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapte … /full.html

Re: Transform or Dare: Listener Jennifer

Transform or Dare?
added by T. Sins on 01/03/2002 12:39

Everyone knew about the town curse. Or at least, one version of it anyway. It came up in whispers, notes passed between high school girls, writing on the bathroom wall at the local single's bar and the occasional mass e-mail sent out from an anonymous address. Most thought it was bullshit. After all, every town has a legend, right? This one just tended to be a little...unique.

Regardless of personal opinions, the stories were never stamped out entirely. Just as the latest batch of teens had all but forgotten the tales of the generation before them, strange things would begin to happen in the town of Glendale, and the rumors would heat up again and spread like wildfire....

Jennifer Smith hopped on a single bare foot as she struggled to pull a long white sock up her left leg. She wore only a short yellow and green skirt, her school

colors, and a pink bra which clung tightly to her ample young bosom, as she bounded through the large house.

"Martha!" she shouted. "Martha, have you seen my cheerleader top?" She glanced around the hall as she headed towards the kitchen. "Uh, and my other sock?"

"Martha, are you listening to me?"

The kitchen was empty.

"Shit!" She had forgotten it was Martha's day off. What did a maid need a day off for anyway? Like she had a life.

"I swear to God, the world hates me sometimes," Jennifer muttered, feeling herself pout as she began to search the room for her tennis shoes. "And where are my undies, anyway?" She thought about it for a moment. Wouldn't the boys just love it if she went without them today? Her frown became a smirk as she imagined all the high school boys' jeans suddenly becoming way too tight for comfort. After all, she was a senior this year. There wasn't a boy alive at East Hampton who didn't want her.

The phone rang beside her. She was about to call out for Martha to answer it, then stopped herself, cursing again. "Shit." Then she picked it up, in case it was one of her friends, and answered curtly, "Hello?"

"Is this Jennifer Smith?"

"Duh! Who's this?" She didn't recognize the guy's voice, but it sounded too high in pitch to be anyone she'd ever date, let alone talk to.

"Kyle Perkins," the voice answered. "Do you know who I am?"

"Eww, no! You sound like a total freak!"

He tried to say something else, but she cut him off. "Look loser, I'm already totally late, and I can't find my undies or my other sock, so why don't you just get to the point, okay?"

"Actually, I just wanted to let you know that I'm the freshman you and your friends pants last week at school, before I ask you a question."

She giggled, remembering. "Yeah? And what's that?"

"Transform or Dare?"

Jennifer's heart froze in her chest. "W-what did you say?"

The line was cold. She could only hear faint breathing coming from the other end.

This couldn't be real, could it? Of course not. She didn't believe in hocus pocus mumbo jumbo. That was stupid. Stupid or not, though, one thing her friend told her rang through her mind, "If you don't choose one or the other in less then a minute, you have to take both!"

And that was the town curse. Someone had laid it out for her at a sleep over once when she was fourteen. It was a game, started who knows how long ago, by who knows who? Yes, a game. But unlike its weaker counter part 'Truth or Dare,' this game had power! Whoever's turn it was could ask anybody, anyone, the question: "Transform or Dare," the question Jennifer herself had just been asked. Then they had to choose, "One or the other, or you get both!" Dare was relatively simple, once selected the person asking could dare you to do anything and you had to do it! The magic, the curse, made you, no matter how much you don't want to. Transform was even weirder. It effected your being; the thing that you are rather than your immediate actions. If you pick that one, the person asking gets to turn you into anything they want. They can change small things, like aspects of your personality, or the whole package, such as turning you into a toad. Or so the theory went. The actual limits of the curse was highly debated among the local residents who believed in its power. In any case, after the choice is made and the spell completed, it becomes the next person's turn. So, suddenly, the one who was cursed becomes the one who wields the magic, allowing the cycle to continue endlessly, with the power passing on from one person to the next, resting only occasionally when someone chooses not to take their turn.

But that was all nonsense, wasn't it? Jennifer glanced up at the clock. Her minute was almost up. Panicked, she took a deep breath and said...

Listen carefully
added by CYOC Guy on 11/21/2008 20:06

"Fine then loser, I'll humor you, I choose dare."

"Pity, I hoped you were going to choose transform, but OK. For your dare you will do what anyone says no matter what they say. You will also not be able to lie. Have fun at school, oh and by the way go to school naked and grow a second seat of boobs, which are extra sensitive."

Jen cuts him off and it begins

It all Begins
added by ChevronTango on 12/30/2008 12:13

"Pity, I hoped you were going to choose transform, but OK. For your dare you will do what anyone says no matter what they say. You will also n ot be able to lie. Have fun at school, oh and by the way go to school naked and grow..." The phone line cut off. Jenifer had taken offence to being told to go to school Naked.

"That little Pervert!" She said in anger as she walked over to her bed. "I'll get him back for his perverted little prank. I can't believe he thinks its real..." Just then Jen noticed that she was taking clothes off instead of putting them on. She tried to stop but within moments was standing completely naked in her room. "Oh my God!" she had time to whisper before a honk pulled her back to reality. Was that the school bus?

Jen found herself picking up her school bag and heading for the door. She couldn't stop herself. It was like her body wasn't responding. She reached the door and try as she might she could do nothing but walk. Opening the door she headed down the drive, the cool air brushing against her soft skin. It sent a shiver down her spine and forced her nipples erect, something she noticed having a full view of them. The bus sat at the end of the drive. She walked up the steps inside and looked around. She was the hottest girl in school, head of the cheerleaders and she was standing naked before them. She waited to see what would happen next...

The kids take no notice of her and she starts her day

Naked Bus Ride
added on 02/01/2009 16:51

Jen climbed on the bus and felt a strange tingle run through her body, quickly realising that she was no longer under the power of Kyle’s last command she instinctively covered herself with her hands, trying to hide her nakedness.

But the eyes of her school mates weren’t on her; in fact no-one was paying her any attention. She looked around, even the bus driver; sitting right next to her didn’t batter an eyelid.

“Hurry up and sit down please” she said, glancing over her shoulder. Jen tried to leave but now found herself unable to anything but walk down the aisle and sit in one of the plastic seats. The cold material stuck to her naked flesh and she winced silently as she sat down. What the hell was going on? She was naked and no-one seemed to care!

“Hey Jen!” Susan, one of her cheerleading friends sat down next to the humiliated girl.

“Susan! Susan! Thank god!”

“Ha ha! Calm down Jen. What’s wrong with you today?” Susan replied, rummaging through her bag for some make-up.

Jen suddenly felt calmer, not comfortable with the situation but more relaxed than before and she definitely wasn’t panicking so much. She realised that she’d just followed another command; this caused her former panic levels to return. Why was no-one noticing that she was naked?!!

“Susan! I’m NAKED!” she whispered to her friend, who was currently pouting into a mirror.

“Yeah? So? Jen you’re always Naked. What’s with you? You’re normally so calm”

Jen grabbed hold of the seat in front in panic, “What do you mean always naked? I can’t!”

Susan put down the mirror and looked around the bus before turning back to her naked friend, “Jen we’ve been friends since we were in kindergarten, and I’ve never seen you act this way before. Are you on drugs or something?”

“What?! No! I…I…always …naked?” Jen said trying to think. Susan rolled her eyes and pinched Jen’s nipple playfully. “You were scaring me with those questions for a minute there! Don’t do that again!”

Jen felt a tingle and tried to ask Susan another question about her nakedness but found herself unable, she tried desperately but the words just wouldn’t form in her mouth. Susan had commanded Jen not to scare her with odd questions, and that was exactly what she was doing…

From Bad to Worse
added on 02/01/2009 17:25

Susan started talking before looking across at Jen and noticing that her friend looked like she was trying to say something.

“What is it this time Jen? Just grow a pair and say it!”

Jen felt flustered and her sense of panic heightened, Kyle’s curse had said follow any instruction exactly, did that mean…

She soon got her answer when she felt a strange tingling and some extra weight on her chest; she looked down to see a pair of rapidly inflating breasts forming beneath her original pair. They stopped growing when they looked identical to the ones above, leaving her with four tits.

“It” Jen found herself saying, while still staring down at her new breasts. Realising that she’d followed Susan’s command she looked up at her friend, expecting to see a face of horror, instead she just had an eyebrow raised as if waiting for an answer.

“I just grew another pair of breasts!” Jen squealed in fear, Susan looked a little perplexed, “Er…Jen you’ve always had four breasts… that’s why you don’t wear tops…none of them would look right…”

Jen thought for a moment, it seemed every time she followed a command reality was changing so that it became normal. That would explain why no-one cared that she was naked or why Susan hadn’t noticed her new breasts. Seeing a hole in Susan’s statement she asked;

“Susan… If I don’t wear tops because of the extra breasts, why don’t I wear any clothes at all?”

Susan seemed to pause for a moment and cocked her head to one side, “I always thought it was a medical thing, I don’t really know, you just can’t wear clothes Jen”

Jen felt another tingle, she decided that reality had changed again and before she realised what she was doing she asked Susan the same question;

“Susan… why don’t I wear any clothes at all?”

“You can’t wear clothes Jen, it’s a medical thing, everyone knows that”

Jen felt another tingle and this time realised what she’d done. She’d now made what Susan had said true, she really couldn’t wear clothes and now it was a medical condition…

Nipple Problem
added on 02/01/2009 18:16

Jen swallowed, hard, she was in her own personal hell.

If sitting on a bus full of her class mates naked wasn’t enough she was now the owner of an additional pair of breasts.

Susan was talking to her but Jen wasn’t paying her friend any attention, she was too busy trying to calm herself down and think of a way out of this.

When they reached East Hampton Jen realised that she was disembarking along with everyone else, without even realising. She figured it was because of Kyle’s first instruction. She quickly became aware of the cold and looked down to see all four of her nipples standing erect.

Desperately trying to cover herself, she quickly realised that this was impossible as she didn’t have enough hands. To make thing worse her added chest weight was giving her a sore back already.
Susan was giggling to herself watching Jen walk uncomfortable towards the school. Jen couldn’t believe this was happening, she was mortified.

“Wow! Look at those nipples!” Susan said with a smile, Jen looked down at them involuntarily before looking up at her friend again. “They get hard easily” Susan gave one a playful flick while Jen felt another tingle, she guessed her nipples really did get hard easily now. Susan continued walking next to her naked friend; “Heck, Jen your nipples are erect practically all the time!”

Jen felt a tingle focused entirely in her four nipples and realised with horror that reality had changed again, she did have nipples that were erect the whole time…

"Go Fuck Yourself"
added on 02/02/2009 05:40

Walking into the hallway she felt relieved to be out of the cold, though her nipples stayed numbingly hard. She tried to maintain normal conversation with Susan but it was proving difficult with all the distractions. The tiled floor felt sticky beneath her bare feet and she was aware of a few stares from her classmates.

Suddenly Jen felt a shove on her shoulder, throwing her off balance; she swung round to face Mel Green, the school’s resident bitch. “Hey Smith, heard you didn’t let my friend Sally here on the cheer squad…”

Sally was a small weed of a girl, Jen knew that Mel and Sally weren’t friends; this was just an excuse for Mel to pick a fight. As if she didn’t have enough to worry about, now she was drawing unwanted attention.

“… So I was thinking maybe you’d reconsider…” Mel said, cracking her knuckles.

Jen had had enough, she looked at Susan and they turned to go. “Don’t walk away from me Smith!” Mel said and Jen realised she was turning around to face the girl.

“Fuck off Mel” Jen said, hoping this would be enough to get the girl to leave, “I’m not going to reconsider”

Mel reached forward to grab Jen when a guy she’s never even met stepped in between them, “That’s enough, get out of here Mel” he said, leading the disgruntled girl away. Jen eyed her in victory but her feeling was short lived.

“Go fuck yourself Jen!” Mel shouted over her shoulder. Time seemed to slow for the girl, this couldn’t be happening!

Jen watched in horror as her left hand lazily worked its way down her body and started to rub her pussy, right there in the hall way.

Jen winced and realised that she couldn’t stop, she had no control! No-one else seemed to paying her any attention; even Susan was talking and walking, leading Jen towards their first class.

She gasped as she started to get aroused, unfortunately for her, her hand knew exactly where to touch her. She had to get Susan to help her, “S-Susan…*gasp*…you’ve got to he-elp me…*ungh* …I can’t do this here, tell me to s-stop!”

Susan looked perplexed, “tell you to stop? Why? What are you doing?”

Jen moaned in frustration, “I’m masturbating…*ah*… p-please just tell me to stop…”

Susan looked around, “Jen there’s nothing wrong with you masturbating; everyone’s seen you do it. You…” Susan was cut off by someone walking between them, when she returned she finished her sentence; “…masturbate constantly”

Jen felt the same tingle run through her left hand and pussy, “N-No!” She cooed, her voice broken by her pleasure. “I…*uh* don’t want to masturbate constantly!”

Susan gave her a sympathetic Pat, “Masturbating in public makes you embarrassed, it always has, but you can’t help it, you have to masturbate constantly or you get uncontrollably horny! Now come on let’s get to class…”

The tingle returned.

Jen moaned, she realised that she was horny, really horny; she had to masturbate to control it. If she didn’t she didn’t know what she’d do. She hated this, her life was slowly becoming more and more obscene…

Jen Orgasms Through Class
added on 02/02/2009 16:07

Susan led the masturbating Jen into their first class, she was blushing furiously and was frantically trying to fight the need to pleasure herself but every time she moved her hand away the other would take its place.

“N-no…no…no…” she said desperately, but the pleasure was getting too much. When she took her seat the inevitable happened and she had an orgasm, right there in the middle of class. She felt dazed; the orgasm was like nothing she’d ever felt before, but through her bewilderment she quickly became aware that her hand hadn’t stopped!

Looking passed her four naked breasts in horror she saw her hand was still furiously working away at her pussy. “N-ngh!” she said as she became more aware of her surroundings.

Jen looked across at Susan who was calmly preparing for the class, and gave Jen a wink when she caught her eye. Jen tried to speak but just moaned in frustration; Susan leant across the row to speak to her;

“Jen, be quiet when you orgasm ok? You’re going to distract me”

Jen felt the familiar tingle as it ran through her throat.

Jen whimpered to herself as the class started, she couldn’t pay attention, the distractions were too much.

The next time she reached orgasm she found that she made no noise at all; it seemed to get stuck in her throat. Instead she violently shook and slipped down low in her chair, arching her back and curling her toes. This got the attention of her teacher…

“Pay attention Jennifer…” He said in tired tones, the tingle returned only now focused in her head, she realised that despite the immense pleasure she was now getting she could focus on what was being talked about, as though she could see through the fog in her mind.

“Th-thank god…” she said quietly to herself.

The teacher continued, while beneath her desk Jen continued to rub her pussy.

Jen Orgasms Through Class
added on 02/02/2009 16:07

Susan led the masturbating Jen into their first class, she was blushing furiously and was frantically trying to fight the need to pleasure herself but every time she moved her hand away the other would take its place.

“N-no…no…no…” she said desperately, but the pleasure was getting too much. When she took her seat the inevitable happened and she had an orgasm, right there in the middle of class. She felt dazed; the orgasm was like nothing she’d ever felt before, but through her bewilderment she quickly became aware that her hand hadn’t stopped!

Looking passed her four naked breasts in horror she saw her hand was still furiously working away at her pussy. “N-ngh!” she said as she became more aware of her surroundings.

Jen looked across at Susan who was calmly preparing for the class, and gave Jen a wink when she caught her eye. Jen tried to speak but just moaned in frustration; Susan leant across the row to speak to her;

“Jen, be quiet when you orgasm ok? You’re going to distract me”

Jen felt the familiar tingle as it ran through her throat.

Jen whimpered to herself as the class started, she couldn’t pay attention, the distractions were too much.

The next time she reached orgasm she found that she made no noise at all; it seemed to get stuck in her throat. Instead she violently shook and slipped down low in her chair, arching her back and curling her toes. This got the attention of her teacher…

“Pay attention Jennifer…” He said in tired tones, the tingle returned only now focused in her head, she realised that despite the immense pleasure she was now getting she could focus on what was being talked about, as though she could see through the fog in her mind.

“Th-thank god…” she said quietly to herself.

The teacher continued, while beneath her desk Jen continued to rub her pussy.

Susan changes Jen
added by CYOC Guy on 02/27/2009 19:58

"How am I supposed to write anything with just one hand," Jen asked Susan.

"I don't know maybe you should grow another arm," Susan answered.

Jen felt a tingle go through her body and an arm started to grow above her pussy. She started to use the new arm to masturbate herself and the other two to write with.

All of a sudden the bell rang for lunch time.

Jen's new appendage
added by Sweetums77 on 03/01/2009 09:58

Jen’s new ‘arm’ was really just a hand that had formed where her pubic hair should have been. It was furiously rubbing her tender teenage pussy and seemed extremely dexterous, Jen desperately tried to control this new appendage but it felt numb and continued to rub and finger her with expert efficiency.

“Whhh-yyyy?!” she said to herself, her voice distorted by her erratic breathing and intense arousal.

The rest of the class were hurriedly exiting the class room as the naked, four breasted Jen tried to gather her belonging while watching in horror as the hand worked her to another orgasm.

She threw her head back and stumbled slightly, spilling papers all over the floor. Susan helped her gather them together. “th-anks” Jen said, the hand continued to rub furiously as the pair stood in the now empty classroom.

“That’s ok, now come on its lunch time!” Susan said walking to the door. Jen tried to follow, her bare feet slapping on the cold tile floor.

“Wait-t S-S-Susan!” Jen called after her.

“What is it Jen?” She asked, turning to look at the naked girl.

“C-c-can y-you-” Jen started before Susan interrupted; “Speak normally Jen, I’m finding it difficult to follow you…”

The tingle ran through Jen’s throat and she found herself breathing normally despite the constant masturbation. “I know this’ll sound strange, but can you tell me to stop… er… masturbating… please…”

Susan raised an eyebrow and looked at her naked friend before she said…

"But you can't stop..."

Jen loses control
added by Sweetums77 on 03/01/2009 15:47

“You can’t stop Jen, you always told me that with a body like yours it’s hard to keep your hands to yourself, but its okay we understand”

Jen felt a tingle run through her arms and she dropped her bag.
The same numbing that she felt in her new pussy hand was spreading through her arms as they seemed to lift delicately on their own, and started to rub her all over. Jen tried to control them but they insistently caressed her thighs and tummy, before moving up and cupping and fondling her lower pair of breasts. Jen gasped, it felt as though she was being fondled by 3 hands that weren’t her own and she was powerless to stop them. She tried to get away but knew it was futile as they were part of her.

Susan just stood looking at her impatiently as Jen was becoming delirious with pleasure.

She spoke between gasps, “Susan, look what you did…please…this isn’t normal!”

Susan tapped her foot, “Jen you’re acting really weird today, calm down and lets go and get some lunch, ok?”

The tingle returned and Jen found herself calm, her breathing was no-longer irregular and her heartbeat had returned to a normal pace.
She could still feel the self inflicted groping but it seemed distanced somehow, as though she’d achieved a higher plane of concentration.

The pleasure was as intense as ever but she now felt used to it and just accepted the next orgasm with a blush and slight shake in her knees.

She looked at Susan who was smiling warmly, “It’ll all be cold by the time we get there”

Jen looked down her naked self to her bare feet where her bag sat discarded; she couldn’t pick it up as her hands wouldn’t respond to her commands. Susan had already left and Jen decided to abandon the bag and walked as fast as she could after her friend, groping herself all the way.

Kyle finds her
added by CYOC Guy on 03/02/2009 02:37

Jen started to run to lunch but ran into someone. She fell to the ground and had a hard time getting up since she can't use her arms. While she was struggling to get up Kyle came along.

"Well, well well Jen. What happened to you," asked Kyle.

Jen started to say the whole story while rubbing herself all over.

"well since you have two breasts left unrubbed. Grow two more arms to rub your breasts." said Kyle.

Jen felt a tingle underher armpits and two more arms started to grow. When they finished growing the instantly began two rub her two extra breasts.

Jen finally gets to the lunchroom

Kyle changes her some more
added on 03/29/2009 01:21

Jen was mortified. "Look at what you're making me do!"

Kyle smiled. "Actually, I don't think that's enough. How can I punish you even more... hmm... Aha!" He grinned an evil grin.

"Oh no," Jen thought. "This isn't going to be pretty."

"Well, you were saying dirty things to me over the phone, so I suppose that means your mouth is dirty. In fact, it must be an absolute ASSHOLE!"

Jen felt more tingling, this time around her mouth. Then she felt her mouth tighten up. When the feeling stopped, Kyle held up a mirror.

Jen tried to scream, but she couldn't. Where her mouth had been, she had an asshole. "Have fun," sneered Kyle.

Kyle gives her a new way to eat lunch

New Liquid Diet
added by JackTheWriter on 09/06/2014 13:34

Jen tried to scream, but she couldn't. Where her mouth had been, she had an asshole. "Have fun," sneered Kyle.

Jen's left hand goes up to confirm what she has already realized. but when she does so she regrets it because as soon as a finger touches the outside of her facial anus the urge to masturbate takes over. Without any control over it first one, then two digits methodically slip in and out of her oral rectum. At the same time her pubic hand matches the rhythm, sending her into new bouts of ecstasy. Without any way to moan in pleasure anymore, her body shudders from the massive orgasm.

"Nice show" jests Kyle as he smirks at her. It seems he was watching the whole time and if you judge by the bulge in his pants, he quite enjoyed the spectacle. "But that was just a preview of what's gonna happen in the next few minutes at lunch. Since you don't have a mouth, you gain all your nutrition from cum in any of your three orifices. I'm sure many of your classmates would be happy to feed you and you are very hungry.

And right at that moment she realized she was quite famished

Continue the story: http://www.cyoc.net/interactives/chapte … 87951.html