Topic: Freyan Women: Hodrm Cockwomen

As my introduction topic, i thought i'd post my first (and so far only) Belial EU story.

My favorite part of the Belial Universe is the Realm of Freya and other stuff where the people are transformed whilingly and enjoy their after lives.
I love the .PDF compilation of Freyan Women and i wanted to do some of my own.

The first women i created were the Hodrm Cockwomen, which i wrote by impulse because i just wanted to write so bad and was groing crazy for the Cockwomen balls (i have a thing for huge testes artwork/stories) if i'd write it now, i'd make it different. As i said, i wrote it on impulse and looking back a don't like how it ended up.

So, as i said, Freyan Women and other stuff of people transformed whilingly are my favorite, if anyone has this kind of stuff to share, i'd love to see it. I've seen Rachel M's stories about life of Freyan women and i loved them and would like to see more, i'm looking at the rest of the stuff here at the forum and i've already seen some interesting stuff.

So, without further ado, here goes

---------------------------------------------------------------

The village of Hodrm have always been one of the most devoted to Freya and when the announcement of the great change came they decided that no woman from the village would be left unchanged, but there was one problem: How no female would be left unchanged if they have to be at least 17 years to go through the transformation? The younger newborn females couldn't transform. What if they were already born 17 years old? This was the solution that came with another problem: A person of 17 years is too big to be held in a normal cockwoman's womb, there was no way of holding a person this big in a cockwoman.

Thinking more about it, they thought the cockwoman testicles were big enough for holding something as big as a person of 17 years, so they asked their machine to be modified for this with several changes.

To allow the cockwoman to hold their babies in their testicles, their sacks were highly stretched and emptied, so long and flaccid that standing on their legs have their sacks to drag on the ground. They still have orbs inside, but those were reduced to the size of something like a soccer ball and are located at the bottom of their sacks, dragging on the ground, this still allow them to produce cum on a slightly smaller rate than normal cockwoman.

The woman reproductive organs were moved to their sack, this means that when they get pregnant the baby is held in the sack. Their cum and their female reproductive organs are held separate, so they don't self impregnate. Once pregnant, the baby is held between both orbs in the bottom of the sack and slightly above them.

The Hodrm newborns are 17 years only on appearance, the baby inside the Hodrm woman testicles develops fast and reaches the size and physical age of 17 in about a year and seven months of pregnancy.

While inside their mother testicles, the baby can commune with its mother. It's a mother's duty to teach their baby about everything while inside them. The baby can also decide if they want to be changed by another machine of another village; in this case, after the woman is born it is sent to the village it wants to be change.

In the last months of the pregnancy, the Hodrm woman testicles get too big and heavy to move by themselves, dragging on the ground with a large weight now. They can also sit on them, this doesn't hurt the baby. The birth occurs normally through the pussy.

Right after being born, the newborn woman is put immediately inside the machine to transform into a Hodrm cockwoman, with the mind of a person of 17 years and holding all the knowledge they absorbed from inside their mother. Some of the cockwoman birth their babies next to the machine. If the newborn is a male, it remains unchanged of course, but also has the mind of a person 17 years old and holds the knowledge they absorbed inside their mother.

The only normal females on Hodrm left unchanged on the day of the great change were the ones too young, younger than 17 years, to go through the transformation and non habitants. A few years later no Hodrm female were left unchanged. Today the only unchanged females inside Hodrm village are tourists and other non habitants of the village.

Their modified sack is the only thing they have different from the regular cockwoman. These testicles also became some kind of kink for the man, either empty or fully pregnant. Some Hodrm cockwoman testicles are a bit longer, softer or more stretchable than others.