Topic: Rykela the Baker - by Rykela

Name: Rykela
Original Form: Unknown
Sex: Hermaphrodite
Height: 15 ft (16 with fin)
Transformative Abilities: Unknown
Malevolence: None
Preferred gender of address: Female
Major Powers: Lactation, Pheromones, Flavored Bodily Fluids, can change the size of any part of hir body at will

"Say what you will about hir, there's no denying Rykela is a persuasive speaker. Shi worked out a business deal with Mammon, after all.

Oh, right, I'm getting ahead of myself. You're not from around here, so I guess you wouldn't have heard of hir. Shi's the richest person around these parts so shi's kind of famous. Let me start from the beginning.

Shi wasn't born here, so nobody knows what shi was like before shi met Mammon. But I think we all like it better that way. Knowing what shi had been like as a human would ruin the mystique. Shi DOES admit that shi sought out Mammon when shi had just reached adulthood, and although hir story is very vague indeed, it seems like shi proposed a deal with him. Shi was poor - dirt-poor, but shi guessed correctly that if hir plan worked shi could pay enough to more than repay anything he did.

Apparently shi'd give a hefty percentage of hir profits every year to the demon, but I don't think shi minds. In fact, I think shi runs the business for hir own fun. I never see hir eating, anyhow, and shi never needs to buy anything... Yeah, fun, I'd suppose that must be it.

Rykela's hard to miss nowadays. Fifteen feet of blue snake-skinned dragoness, with a headfin that adds at least a foot beyond that when shi's in a good mood. Which is most of the time... Success like hirs can make the bleakest of days seem bright. As far as hir endowments, shi's not THAT extreme. I've heard the wildest stories from the merchants, lemme tell ya. But... I suppose shi chose hir form with hir bakery in mind. Yeah, that's what shi proposed to Mammon. A bakery.

It's called the Baker's Dozen. You know, like that old story? And it's been here ever since I can remember. My father says the same thing, and he says that HIS father can't remember a time when it wasn't there, right at the edge of downtown. It's like Rykela - you can't miss it. The place's surrounded by flowers and trees shi and all hir followers plant. There's fountains and birdbaths... it's a lovely place. The blacksmith's a lucky son of a MILF, his shop is right across the street.

Now, it might seem a little off height-wise, but you gotta keep in mind Rykela's one tall girl! Shi built the place so it could fit up to twenty-five feet tall... customers, although I've never seen one personally. There's also drains in the floor, because as you'll see shi's unable to stop lactating. I think shi asked Mammon for that specifically. When someone orders food they get to drink straight from hir breasts. Shi's got like... ten of them. I don't know. At LEAST that many. Thick, hose-like nipples, gushing rich, nourishing cream...

Dammit. You'll have to excuse me, it's normal to get a hard-on when talking about hir. Who wouldn't? You're gonna see, trust me. Anyways, hir... ah, cock... is drooling pretty much all the time as well. A six-foot shaft looks relatively normal on someone of hir size, though. But... hmrh... now that I think about it, even though shi can sprout a line of cocks from where hir headfin normally is, and hir tailtip can split apart and sprout a cornucopia of cocks, it all still somehow seems normal for hir! But the whole "balls so big they drag on the ground when shi walks" is a bit strange, even for an' old coot like me. Some folks like it, though. Sometimes the waitresses get tired, and spend a rest break riding around on the back of hir... Don't give me that look! Even if it sounds freaky, you've gotta admit it's also interesting, son!

Ahem. Oh, and you don't have to worry about changin' or nothing like that. As far as any of us know shi simply refuses to change anybody. Hir business would've run dry real quick if everybody was able to produce their OWN milk. So shi hires waitresses from around town - another boost to our economy - but if they take a likin' to working there, one day they show up for work with some of the same add-ons shi has. Hermification n' gushing fluids n' all that. A few of the older girls have begun to develop scales...

Oh, and whatever you do, make sure you've got some smellin' salts with ya when you go in. Rykela and hir waitresses put out some kind of pheromones or something. I think shi says it's because they're in permanent heat... or something. Shi's kind of vague about that, too. Said shi'd only tell me if I joined the staff. But, uh, yeah. Hir ass is pretty huge. Like a horse's hindquarters, but even bigger. And hir... ah... cunt... hir vulva looks like shi's got a coupla' swollen footballs nestled in there. I dunno. It pours out even more than hir breasts. When I was a young'n like you I used to get off t... GEH! Excuse me. Somethin' caught in my throat... durn cigarettes, I'll quit 'em someday.

Shi's the best thing that's ever happened to us. Ask anyone. People come from all the ends of the earth to visit hir bakery and try some of hir desserts. A few of 'em never leave. They move right into town, build houses... we got a new doctor that way. But... I'm sure ya didn't come here to have an old geezer like me talk your ears off. Just go down the road here, and you won't miss it. Look for birdsong and the scent of flowers and cream. You'll get there pretty quick.

Have a nice day, now, and don't stuff yourself!"