Topic: The Golden Lotus Palace - by Rachel M

If you're lost, alone, unloved, wanted for crimes beyond reason, bored, kinky or just depressed and looking for something different in your life there's only one place you can go, but be warned you'll never leave again, partially because you'd never want to leave and partially because you wouldn't want the rest of the world to see what had become of you.

Fiona had made her mind up and nothing her best friend Gemma could say would talk her out of it. "My mind's made up Gemma, it's the only way."

"There's other men out there, you'll meet someone."

"I don't want to meet someone else, I don't want to be in a relationship again." She paused. "It makes you vulnerable and I won#t let myself be hurt like that again. I'm going and that's that, I just wanted to say goodbye, you were the only friend who stuck by me after what he did to me."

Fiona walked into the reception area of the brothel. "I've come to join you, forever."

"You accept that we will own you from now until you die? You accept that we will let whomever we wish to have sex with you? You agree to undergo the full suite of transformations? You accept that the outcome of these transformations will turn you into an inhuman sex monster? You agree to spend the rest of your life as such a creature?"

"I do." Fiona knew in her heart it was what she wanted to become, a mindless, soulless beast obsessed with fucking and being fucked, no concious will of her own except how to pleasure her clients.

"Good, please come inside, we have a suite waiting to be your new home."

The suite was featureless except for a few things, a drain in the corner on floor for bodily waste, a food trough filled with rank slops and a water trough filled with tepid water.

"This will be your new home, now sit on the floor and await the transformations."

Fiona sat on the floor and watched as the heavy door was locked from the outside. She looked around what would be her home for the rest of her life and waited for the process to begin. She didn't have long to wait as hatches opened above her head and several nozzels descended. They began to leak various potions at random and they either fell directly on her or they hit the floor and splattered up onto her skin. Within seconds the changes began and her body burned with the agony of melting bones, expanding flesh and new orafices opening all over her body.

Her human figure was the first thing to go as she became a thirty foot long thick tube of flesh, large cocks grew out of her sides into tentacle-like pseudo-legs. Her human face dissolved away, her mouth turned into a cluster of vaginal openings on a new face eight foot wide with drinking-straw like cock tongues emerging from them. Her piss hole and arse merged into one waste pipe that extended away from her rapidly expanding vagina, it was now set wide open and ringed by twenty small cocks. Her belly turned into a huge slug-like foot while her breasts had migraged to her back where they multiplied, each nipple turning into either a large cock or a small tentacle. Her eyes changed into one large insectoid black dome that saw everything but no longer had eyelids to blink. She shuffled over to the water bowl and used three of her drinking cocks to take her fill, before it was replaced by cool fresh water. Then she shuffled over to the food bowl to eat her fill of the delicious slops, she came over the food with her cock tongues, to add her favourite meal to the mix, then she ate her fill, before she fell asleep in the middle of the floor, content that she was finally happy with her life.

Fiona woke up to find a group of men were busy fucking her facial vaginas, she let out a contented queef from several of the ones not in use, while enjoying the sensations her new body was giving her. She felt the cock nipples on her back tits eruput their own cum in appreciate of the pounding her huge face was taking, she rolled several of her cock tongues over the nake mens bodies, eagerly tasting their sweaty bodies which turned her on all the more. They were relentless and she could feel their love for her new body, they truly accepted her as the beautiful creature she had become and she loved them all the more for it. She popped a tongue up each of their arses and gently came inside each of them, a token of her love for them, before she sucked it back out again.

She repeated this time and time again until their bowels were free of blockages and she could push all the way deep inside of them, her uber-come was much more effective than normal cum when it came to lubrication, then finally the tips of her cock tongues emerged from their mouths and she marvelled at how sexy they looked, before she pulled slowly out of them, leaving a liberal amount of her own come inside of them. Finally they all came inside of her and she eagerly swallowed everything. All but one of them left. The stragler climbed into her wide open vagina and he crawled deep inside until he found her cervix which he prised open and squeezed himself inside. Her womb did all the rest, forcing a special umbilical cord into him and then triggering her transformation process to turn him into her child, a smaller version of herself, just as he'd paid for, she'd become her daughter and once weaned off her come she'd occupy the fuck chamber next to hers. Fiona was happy to be with child while she waited for more men to enter her chamber and use her body for their pleasure, she had so many ways to pleasure them, she hoped that she'd always find more every time.