Re: Milly's Bar and Grille

By the time the waitress came back with their potions, Bobbie was really twitching in his seat. He would let out a soft nervous sigh every few moments to try and calm himself. Wehn the potions were set in front of him he just kept on staring at it, watching a small bit of foam slide down the edge of the glass.

Jenny let out a frustrated sigh, "Bobbie...its going to be okay, this is the body you always wanted, and you heard the nice lady, the people here know what they are doing." When Jenny didn't get a responce she gave the femboy a soft smile. "Would it make you feel better if I went first?"

Bobbie looked  up at his older sister. "Well...uh...if-if you want to...."

Jenny gave a soft chuckle as she took hold of her glass. "Alright." she took a deep breath... "One....two....three!" and on that she gulped down her potion quickly, and put the glass back down on the table...

122 (edited by TheTransformationGuru 2014-08-21 14:03)

"I'm sorry, truly. Normally I don't feel sorry for anyone I don't really know. I'm sure, um Patrick, would feel happy knowing that you aren't suffering in life thanks to him. So, again, I'm sorry. For your accident and my anger. I just don't trust you enough to get intimate, heck the only reason I'm doing this is to sell some art" Angel sighs, taking a deep breath.

"I'll still let you see my tattoos, but you'll have to tell me what you want before I get to work on your skin".

Angel hastily removes all her clothes and drops them besides her. Her alternate beauty is even more stunning when she's naked. And for a girl with a lot of tattoos, she's still bare in some places. Her lower back, left buttock, right shin, feet and crotch are still untouched by ink. Her better tattoos are on her breasts and they each grab Jeane's attention more than the others. Angel, noticing the objects of Jeane's fascination, responds.

"Ah yes, I see you just noticed the first ones I ever did myself". The left boob tattoo is of a tri-boobed blue skinned faerie with an enlarged clit and the right boob tattoo has a female member of the shark species she's mentioned.

"Yeah... so, uh, what do you want done?" Angel asks hoping to avoid another incident.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

@ guru:

Jeane is careful to keep her tail under control while making an inspection of Angel's impressive ink.  While Jeane does make a close detailed viewing she does not touch Angel at any time.

When Angel asks what tattoo Jeane would like, she steps back and takes a moment to think.
Sitting on the edge of an unoccupied table and slowly removing her own clothes.  "I already told you about the accident and Patrick's fate.  I would like a tattoo to symbolize his gift that restored my ability to walk.  The two things He loved as much as me were fishing and his motorcycle.  So how about a mermaid or a half girl half motorcycle.  You choose."

Then Jeane gets a sly smile, "Or if you are willing, do both eventually.  We may have to spend a significant amount of time together arranging your art show.  I could call it services rendered instead of a normal finders fee.  But as I said before, I leave it up to the artist to choose what she does best."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@ esunalily:

For a few moments nothing seems to happen, then Bobbie in a too loud whisper says, "Jenny, your lips.  They're green!"

Jenny reaches up to touch her gently tingling lips, but stops and watches as her hand slowly turns green as well.  As green coloring spreads, Jenny feels something light touching her as her hair falls out.  Then a terrible itch strikes her, from both her armpits.  Checking them Jenny finds two rapidly growling lumps under her arms.  As it becomes appearent they are becoming a second set of arms, Jenny's legs are pulled together.  The green coloring soon covers Jenny's whole body.  As her legs finish merging, her toes lengthen into strong mobile roots.  Jenny's bald scalp itches and bright yellow petals begin to grow.  Just when she thinks it's done her breasts swell filling with something.

Bobbie's eyes go wide, a beautiful Sunflower Girl that belongs on a pinup calander is sitting where his sister was a minute ago. 

After a quick examination Jenny determines a few things.  She has full independent control of her four arms.  Her single lower limb while resembling a stem is very flexible.  Her roots are likely strong and flexible enough to allow her some locomotion, but she won't be anywhere very fast with out help.  Her breasts are lactating a sweet nectar of some type.  And finally her female bits are still intact and largely unchanged.

Angel thinks about what Jeane is offering, whilst staring at the 'Lost in Sanity' painting. "Tell ya what, I'll do the mermaid now then maybe I'll do the motorbike girl after we arrange this show. If the show turns out to be hugely successful, then you can keep about thirty percent of the profit. If it goes okay, then ten percent. If it fails, then you keep nothing and tattoos are all you get" Angel states. "Maybe I'll get Travis to beat you up as well".

Jeane is suddenly afraid and feels a shiver down her spine. Angel notices.

"Ha! I'm joking. There's no way I'd get Travis to do that, and even if I did, he'd kill ya" Angel laughs, managing to make Jeane laugh a little as well.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

125 (edited by vaughnblondetail 2014-08-23 03:40)

At the entrance to the bar, a figure walks in from the night. He is a tall, lanky young man. He pulls the hoodie back from his head, shaking out his long, shaggy blonde hair, and adjusting the duffel bag he has over his shoulder. Looking around, he tightens his grip on the manila envelope he has in his hand. What's inside could change his whole life, if he can show it to the right people. That's why he's here. He needs this.

He just hopes he wasn't followed. He has an ordinary face, but it's pretty handsome. Without any makeup, he hopes no one will recognize him. He's grown out his hair, and hasn't shaved for a few days. Still, on the way here, he noticed a few second glances... a look that said "Hey, isn't that--?", like he was some sort of star or something.

...which he was.

@ guru:

Jeane is still not quite sure what to make of Angel's 'joke" but no sense in worrying about it.   Angel definitely has a very dark side, but that proabably just feeds her art, making it more captivating.
Jeane lays back on the table, "I would like her centered on my right breast.  If you can do it I would prefer a Koi mermaid.  But please feel free to be somewhat creative with the rest of her anatomy."   Jeane indicates the tattoo on Angel's left boob with her last statement.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
@ vaughn:

The young man who replaced Jeane as host approaches the podium, "Hello sir.  Do you have a reservation?"

In the background a waitress does a double take at the new arrival and quickly grabs another waitress and points to him.  The two whisper and giggle before getting back to work.

He looks at the young man, seeing no signs of recognition in his eyes. A good sign. "Yes," he says, looking around. "I'm here to talk to the owner about a custom transformation." He hands the man a fold of bills, a card from the restaurant nestled within as a sign of confirmation. Behind him, he can hear girls giggling, a possible sign of recognition, and maybe worse -- fandom.

"Preferably in a private booth," he adds nervously, putting an extra bill in the man's shirt pocket.

A few rips and pops indicated that parts of Jenny's clothing was failing her as her body changed. Luckily she was wearing a skirt that night, but the fusing of her legs destroyed her panties. Her shirt was ripped down the middle as her new arms grew in. Her enlarged breasts barely being covered by the flaps of her destroyed blouse. When it was all done the newly formed sunflower girl let out a soft shuddering gasp. "Oh...oh wow....that was .....I think I came..." she said in a soft tone. She looked over herself a bit as one of her hands reached up to her new peddles. "Oh....this was unexpected..." She then noticed her legs. "Oh my....I....think I can still move with these..." she said flexing her new toes a bit.

Bobbie just looked on in awe. "Jenny...you....you look HOT! But your legs!"

"-is something I will get used to." Jenny interupted. "Besides, with a few extra arms I am sure I will have more productivity at the office." she said with a grin. "And I feel so....mmm....Bobbie, you have to try this, seriously, Bob....just go for it!"

Bobbie gulped as he looked down at his drink. With a shakey hand he picked up the potion and let out a sigh. Al-alright....one....two....." he let out one more deep breath and just started gulping. He was rather supprised by the taste of the potion, that it actually tasted pretty okay. He would have stopped to saver the taste a bit more...but a combonation of his nerves and his excitement to change was forcing him to chug the drink down. After it was all gone, he let out a soft burp and let the glass slip from his hand, letting the glass hit the table and roll a bit with a soft "tink"....

129 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-08-26 21:16)

@ vaughn:

The young man looks at the roll of bills, not used to recieving such generous tips he is not sure how respond.  But seeing the card leads him to believe that either the guest knows at least one of owners or at least has reason to be expected.

"The main floor is quite full, so there isn't much of a private place there.  But if you're not interested in seeing the entertainment, I believe the private dinning room upstairs is empty.  I believe I can take you there.
"Milly is currently on stage, performing.  I believe the show is nearing the end.  The Master Alchemist isn'r here tonight and she almost never comes without a very specific purpose.   You can either wait and I'll tell Milly once shi's done on stage or I can send the Alchamist in duty up to you.  It's Raymond tonight, he's one of the best."
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
@ esunalily:

Almost as soon as Bobbie's glass hit the table he sneezes.  And sneezes again.  He thinks it's going to happen again, but it doesn't.  He feels his nose twitching, but no more sneezes come.  The sensation spreads as Bobbie's face tingles and begins to reshape to match his request.  As Bobbie just begins to fearfully touch his changed face, his shirt feels itchy and tight.  Temporarily forgetting himself, he removes his shirt and watches his breasts grow.  They quickly match his sister's and stop at about two cup sizes bigger.  Unable to stop himself, he grasps his new sensitive tit flesh and moans in pleasure.  But then a new source of pleasure draws his attention, a second set of nipples has grown below his tits.  He is so absorbed in the sensations he hardly notices feet and legs cramp and change shape, now resembling a large rabbit.  Nor does he notice when his arms and hands are absorbed into his growing second row of tits.  But he does feel it as his manhood is enhanced to 10 inches flacid and baseball sized balls
Jenny can't help but giggle as her brother's ears migrate to the top of his head as they grow tall and pointy.  Bobbie's hair turns pink and grows long and silky, all the way down to his waist.  But that's not all the hair that grows, his body is soon covered by a layer of soft white fur.   He is startled out of his trance-like state by the uncomfortable feeling as his short puffball tail try's to free it self from his pants.  Currently unknown to them both Bobbie's breasts each lactate a different flavor of milk; Chocolate, strawberry, mint, and eggnog (alcoholic).

Across from the Pinup Sunflower Girl is a Gorgeous, Armless, four Tittied, Bunny Boi Center Fold.

130 (edited by vaughnblondetail 2014-08-25 05:28)

"The room upstairs is empty?" Perfect! It's just what he needs. A smile goes over his face, his dreams might come true tonight after all! "Alright, take me upstairs. I'll set up what needs to be set up. I'll wait until Milly is done on stage and comes up to start everything. She'd want to see it, after all, she's a fan of my show." Or at least that's how it sounded to him when they were in secret contact... "But I'll need the Alchemist to help me decide how I should do things. You said this guy, Raymond, that he's one of the best, right? I really hope that he can help me with my dream..."

The young man gives the guest a careful look, and he looks right back at him. He gives him a pleading look, trying to convey that he harbors no ill will or intent, but merely a request for assistance.

Angel gets to work on applying her fine skills to Jeane's body. First, she does the koi tail as requested. Then she follows with the body, tattooing a light green skinned torso onto Jeane's breast, followed by the shape of three boobs. The arms come next, followed by the hands and then the rather beautiful face. Angel stops for a moment and Jeane realizes that there's no nipples or mouth on her tattoo, but she doesn't say a word, because Angel continues after she's had a drink. Instead of inking nipples for the mermaid's breasts, she draws vaginas instead and does the exact same thing for the mouth.

After half an hour, Angel stops. "So, your opinion?"

Cara smiled and looked at the list again, thinking of what to tell Nathan to pick. "You don't want to surprise us?" she asked playfully, licking her lips, which was then followed by her lipples doing the same thing.

Sam excused herself. "Ladies, it has been a wonderful night, but I have to figure things out now that I am...well, different." she mused. "give me a call in the morning if you can still speak." she said to Cara and Jemma.

@ Vaughn:

At the mention of a show the host scruches up his face in thought.  Trying to place the Guest's face.  Not being a big TV watcher he still comes up blank.

But before he can take him upstairs one of the giggling girls comes over.  "I got this one David.  There's an open table in my section that would be perfect for him."
The Host, David, addresses the young waitress in a placating tone, "No, Sally.  He asked for privacy.  No one is booked for the private room upstairs tonight, so I'm taking him there.  And that means he is my responsiblity until Milly assigns someone else.  Go back to your tables."
The waitress, Sally, is slowly forced back to the main floor by David.  Just before they reach the door, Sally slips around David and rushes bck over to the guest.
Breathless and smiling she asks, "Could I get your autograph?  Please Mister Blontael, I promise to stay out of your way.  Unless, of course, you want to see more of me?"  She tries for a suggestive wink but it mostly comes across as awkward.  When he doesn't answer in less than a second she takes it as a yes and offers the actor a permanent marker and pulls down her blouse revealing the tops of her breasts.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@ guru:

Jeane watches in wonder as Angel inks her flesh.  The speed and beauty of Angel's technique are possibly more impressive than the end product.

"She's so beautiful.  It almost looks as though she could come alive at any moment."  Jeane's hand hovers her freshly inked breast, tracing the lines of the tattoo but not quite touching it.
"This isn't a cursed tattoo, right?  I'm not going wake up in her body with my old one as a tattoo on the night of the full moon, I hope.  Because, while that chest might be fun, that mouth would make it a little difficult to do my job." 
Jeane looks at Angel trying to maintain a very serious face.  It lasts only a few seconds before Jeane laughs.
"Seriously, watching you work was like watching a skilled Alchemist make a complex potion.  Almost magical in how you make such a difficult task go so quick and look so easy."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@ darkdonny:

Nathan pauses thoughtfully, while watching Cara's chest.     He had always secretly wondered what sex was like for a woman.  Maybe he could get a potion that could give him a pussy and enhance or multiply his manhood at the same time.
"I've always had trouble with making big decisions.  Constantly second guessing myself, unless someone else tells me it's the 'right call' or 'okay' or something.  If you don't have any suggestions I do have one idea I could use.   It's nothing as usual as your cahnges but I think it will lead to an enjoyable night for all."

Turning to Sam, Nathan offers a hand, "You would be welcome to join us if you wish, i'm sure.  But I can understand with such a big change you would rather be by yourself.  I wish you luck in your new life and hope we meet again."

He smiles, this fan could be interesting to hang out with after all this is done... "Sure, why not? I always love my fans as much as they love me..."
Popping the cap off the marker, he writes his name across the giddy waitress' ample chest... Vaughn Blöntael.

"There we go, all set. Listen, hun... I've got important business upstairs to do, and I'd prefer it if you not mention to anyone that I'm here." Vaughn caps the marker, inserting it slowly into her cleavage. "If you do, I'll see to it you'll be the first person I... go to, after I'm done upstairs. Deal?" He winks, giving her the regular star smile. He can basically feel her melting under him.

135 (edited by TheTransformationGuru 2014-08-26 04:41)

"No, it's not a cursed tattoo. I don't deal with magic. The upper body of the girl I inked onto your skin consists of features from a few girls I met in prison. One girl had green skin, she was a bitch. Another had three tits, she was slutty. The third had cuntnipples, she was nerdy. The last one had a pussymouth and she was crazy. That bitch forced me to lick both her cunts every day for my first two weks, or she'd have me locked in solitary my entire sentence. I wanted to kill her, but then I found out that she was unwillingly transformed into a pussymouthed nympho by her sex addicted brother, who she murdered afterwards. So I felt sorry for her. Last I heard, she got released and was given a penis at Millie's about six years ago" Angel explains. "So don't worry".

"So, how about we head upstairs so we can discuss this event. Grab a bite to eat, maybe I'll introduce you to the others. Heck, if you like drugs, we can smoke some weed, snort some coke or drink some nightstalker. Also, I can show you some pictures that I keep locked in a box in my room. Pictures that I only take out when I'm feeling... horny"

@ vaughn:

Sally grins and nods at the Star.  Finding it difficult to find words she mimes locking her lips with an invisible key.  "Not a single word I promise"
As she returns to main floor, Sally takes one last look at the autograph and extracts the marker before closing her blouse to cover it.  She smiles looking at the tag line or the marker, "The only thing that lasts longer is a tattoo."  With proper care the autograph will last years without fading.

David takes Vaughn up to the private dinning room.  It is nicely appointed small dinning hall meant to seat up to twenty people depending on table arrangement.  Currently there is two round tables with six chairs at each.  After showing Vaughn in to the room he asks, "Is there anything else you need while you wait?  Food? Drink?  I'll speak to Raymond about coming up as soon as I get to the kitchen."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
@ guru:

Jeane can't help but think as she examines the abnormally beautiful mermaid, 'Great, my first tattoo is based on a bunch of girls that annoyed the artist.  I hope I won't fall into that catagory.'

Jeane slips her bra into a pocket and puts her top back on but leaves it open displaying the new ink.  "Food sounds great.  But even when I lived at the edge of the Pit I never touched anything stronger than weed on purpose.  I would rather not change that.  I can't wait to see what pictures you look at horny."

When nearly at stairs up Jeane lightly touches Angel's arm, "Wait you said, a pussy mouthed girl growing a dick about six years ago, right? I think I met her.  Last I heard she's settled down and is a happy father now."

Angel thinks about the last thing Jeane tells her before they leave the basement. "Huh, I never figured Haley for a loving parent. She was always so, well, normal I guess for someone with a vagina on their face. I'm guessing her partner has a dick tongue and pussy. That'd make for some weird 69 action" she shudders at the thought of it.

The two girls walk into the house's untidy, and very small kitchen. Well, small if you don't count the dining room. "Fair enough that you don't do drugs, but you're having something to eat" Angel says, opening the fridge. "I've got chocol... what, no food? BENJI! YOU FUCKING CUNT!!" she yells at the top of her voice, unaware that Benji has passed out. Jeane is visibly disturbed, and only shudders more when the front door slams, an indication of someone's return.

"Fucking motherfuckers! Fuck all of 'em. Half-wit fucking cunts! Fucking tell me I can't throw someone off a fucking bridge". A few seconds later, Travis storms into the kitchen and slams his handgun on the bench.

Jeane notices Travis' distinct features. Balding hair, bad breath, dirty slacker clothes and one hell of a bad attitude. The environment has quickly gone from calm to Pit-average.

"What the fuck Travis!" Angel growls. "What did you fucking do this time?"

"Me? What did I do? I'll fucking tell ya what I did. I had a fight with that cat bitch then I went over to Leo 'Fucking' Capo's house to get high then he fucking tells me that I'm a fucking cunt so I bashed him with a bat then I went to get some food and these two bikie cunt motherfuckers yell at me for taking forever so I shot one in the head and then I took the other for a long drive downtown and threw the fucker over the fucking bridge then some pig bastards try telling me that I just broke the law and I drove back here. Happy?" Travis abusively rants.

"Fuck Travis! The cops follow you?" Angel yells.

"We live in the fucking Pit! What do you think?" Travis responds.

"Fuck me right" Angel sighs.

"That's exactly what your bitch sister said last night when I was pounding her like a fucking rabbit!" Travis abuses. "Where's Ben, I need to get fucking high again!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Fuck you, you wanker!" Angel shouts, flipping Travis the bird as he walks off.

"Well that's Travis for you, first class. And if you thought that was harsh... well, I'm not telling ya. Sorry, wanna just go to my room now?"

"Oh, sure. I'll have a cheeseburger, and a soda, thanks. I'll set everything up, here."

As the young man leaves, Vaughn puts the duffel bag on the floor, unzipping it and taking out its contents: a laptop, a video camera and a tripod. Setting up the tripod, he thinks about how he acted in front of the waitress. Acting like he was some hot-stuff, flaunting his looks and fame to get her to keep her mouth shut. He HATED doing it, it wasn't him, but it was the only way he could get her to cooperate. Most people don't think of stars as actual people, with hopes and dreams and fears of their own. They just see what they see on television or on the big screen.

@ guru:

Jeane recognizes Travis's type.  When she lived at the Pit's edge her neighbor was like that (well maybe more of a wannabe) until he pissed off some like Travis and got himself killed. They don't stop, repent, or care.  They leave mostly destruction in their wake.  Until they run afoul of someone worse.

Jeane reapplies her lipstick, "Yes, let's head to your room.  The smell here offends me.  Let me grab a beer first, I'll be right behind you."

After grabing a beer, Jeane slides suggestively over to Travis, using her bare chest to keep him distracted.  She pulls down the edge of his collar and places a kiss there before seductively whispering in his ear.  "I'm Angel's friend and I'm helping her with something.  If you behave and stay out of our way I'll reward you, bad boy.  But if you do anything that harms Angel or me in anyway...  I know people who can do things much worse than death."

Her warning delivered Jeane slips away from a turned on and slightly confused Travis.  She carefully wipes away the special lipstick and shudders.   She hopes it was worth letting that dick put his dirty hands on her and wishes she brought something more than the lipstick to defend herself. 
Rejoining Angel, "So, about those pictures?"

Travis experiences a strange sensation as a rather small but feminine nipple grows where Jeane kissed him.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
@ vaughn:

David nods, "Certainly.  Let me know if there's anything else you need."

He heads to the kitchen and spies Raymond at the door.  Raymond appears to be watching a couple of transfromed girls.  One looks like sunflower.  The other like a bunny.  Both their altered bodies are quite beautiful. 
Getting Raymond's attention, "There's a rich guy in the private room upstairs.  Says he has an appointment of some kind with Milly.  He also wants to see you." 

Raymond reluctantly turns away from the dinning room, "That's tonight?  Milly did mention something about expecting an important guest and something about discretion being very important.  Tell him I'll be up soon.  I'm waiting on the cooks for one Special and I have to ready my travel kit."

David nods and grabs Vaughn's burger and soda.  He heads back to the actor still trying place his face.  Feeling like he's seen it somewhere before, maybe at his girlfriend's place.

Angel's room isn't all that appealing. A grungy double mattress on the floor, posters of emo rock bands hanging on the walls, a bunch of used syringes in a corner, a makeshift clothes drawer near the bed, magazines littered across the floor and one of two windows boarded up with metal. Jeane stares at a massive bloodstain on one of the walls and Angel notices her worried expression.

"Don't mind that. A few weeks ago, some deadbeat motherfucker who owed Neirie some money broke in to try and steal some drugs. I was half asleep, so I grabbed the gun from under my pillow and blasted his brains all over the wall. He was scum, so no big loss" Angel explains, trying to ease Jeane.

Angel lifts up a loose floorboard and pulls out a small metal lockbox, before grabbing the key from her pocket. "Okay, here goes", she whispers and opens the box.

Inside, there's a large stack of photos. Topless goth guys, nude emo herms, models in bikinis make up the top section. In the middle, there's average pornographic material. Straight sex, gay sex, herm sex, solo masturbation. Y'know, typical porn stuff. It's at the bottom where the more interesting stuff is, but Angel doesn't take them out yet.

"Listen, you have to promise that you won't tell anyone about what I'm going to show you. Promise?" Angel begs. Jeane looks at her as if to say 'I promise'.  It's more than enough for Angel to stop worrying and she pulls out the last section of photos.

The photos are far weirder, all consisting of transformees. But Angel seems to have an obsession with transformee adult model Ariel Fontaine, having over fifty photos of the girl. Once a normal attractive glamour model with supporting roles in three movies to her name, Ariel attended a party hosted by actor/comedian Tobias Turner where a mishap resulted in a transformation the next day. Her perky D cup breasts became a whopping GG cup that lactates sperm, her ears became elven, her hair became permanently bright cherry red and above all, her mouth and nose turned into a vagina, with the nose becoming the clit. The woman's career changed afterwards, though she no longer works as an actress due to her inability to speak, but she also moved far from her hometown to live in the wealthiest area of this very city.

"Oh Ariel, how I wish I knew you. I wanna marry you" Angel sighs, slowly moving her hand towards her crotch but stopping herself at the last second thanks to Jeane's presence. Jeane is somewhat surprised at seeing this side to Angel.

After his transformation, Bobbie was left panting heavily, his four new heavy tits bobbing in the air. He was so turned on....but he was filled with shock. "Je-jenny....my arms....I...." the shemale bunny gasped out, sounding very shocked, but not horrified. As he kept speaking a large tent started to grow in the skirt he was wearing. He wanted to touch his new body so bad....but he realized he couldn't, which seemed to excite the shemale more. Soft high pitched breathy pants filled the space of the table as his new addition grew to its full length, all 18 inches flipped his skirt up and was bare for all to see. "Jenny....I...please...I can't...."

"Aww, the bunny can't pleasure her new body?" Jenny said in a teasing tone with a soft giggle. "I never would have thought you to be that type, little brother....or should i say sister now?"

"Jenny! P-please....help?"

"By touching you in a a public place? and by your sister no less. You naughty naughty bunny. I can't possibley do that."

The bunny let out a small cry as his cock throbbed visibly and a thick glob of pre shot forth from his cock and his the sunflower girl's breasts. Jenny gasped a bit and shivered. She was over come with strange thoughts.....it really started after her transformation. Before then, she would have never thought of her brother in such a way....but now....she loved teasing the bunny shemale and wanted to see him squerm...and make him cum so hard he will pass out. The thought of this made her necture flow from her breasts and pussy. She seductively scooped her brother's pree from her breasts and slowly brought it down to her sex, slowly making small circles around her folds. "Mmmm.....feels so good..." she said in a teasing tone to the bunny girl. "Its so nice to have this freedom...."

Bobbie squermed in his seat, his breasts heaving with each movement. "Jenny...I...I need...pplease...please big sister....please?"

The sunflower girl got up, standing on her stem for the first time, she was supprised at how stedy she was on it. Slowly her root like toes had her inch over to her brother. "Mmm, well mabye....but not hear. We have to be in private to do naughty things like that. And it might take a while....I have to lead you home, I need to get us a cab....it could take us a while to get back to the hotel...." the Sunflower girl said with a soft grin as she reached over with one of her lower arms and took hold of the shemales giant cock. she fermly tugged on it, bringing the bunny to his feet for the first time. "Cum along little sister." she said as she was leaving her and her brother's payment for their special drinks, as well as a very sizeable tip for her waitress. "I hope you can keep from blowing your load before we get back...." she said before leaning in and wispering seductively into his ear. "Otherwise I won't touch you till we get back home in a few days...." she said licking the bunny's ear softly.

Bobby let out a high pitched squeak a look of pure lust on his face. After that the two left the bar, Jenny slowly inching across the croud, leading Bobbie by his cock...and it was painfully slow. The bunny squermed as he was led outside.

Neither would have guessed this is how their night would end.

Vaughn takes the camera and puts it on the tripod, making sure it's steady. He hooks it up to the laptop using the cord.

"There, finished!"

He smiles, knowing his dream is one step closer. Looking to the door, he can hear footsteps approaching.

@ guru:

Jeane is mildly surprised but pleased to see this sweet, girly side of Angel.  Angel had been so guarded most of their time together, Jeane was beginning to think Angel telling which pieces were her favorites would be all the glimpse of girl underneath she would see.  But this gave Jeane a great idea.  Milly knows almost every famous person that lives in town, Maybe shi could get Ariel Fontaine to attend or maybe even perform some function at Angel's show.  Can't get the girl's hopes up too soon, so Jeane won't say anything yet.  Maybe not ever, letting it be surprise for the Artist.

When Angel stops and looks at Jeane, "Oh don't mind me.  Unless you have reconsidered the no touching rule?"
A picture of a different Transformee in each of Jeane's hands.  Her panties around one ankle.  Movement under her short skirt leaving little doubt as where her tail is and what it is doing.
________________________________________________________________________________________
@ vaughn:

David brings in Vaughn's burger and coke.  Noticing the camera setup.  "Planning on filming something?  Do you need any additional lighting?  Sally, the waitress you met downstairs is a film student if you need help."

As David prepares to leave a second heavier set of footsteps comes up the stairs.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
@ esunlily:

Milly takes Lily's hand and gently kisses the back.  "It's your turn to steal the show.  You ready for the spot light, my dear?"
Milly then blows on Lily's hand.  As shi does so, Lily can feel her chest and hips expand slightly.
"When this is over you can keep that outfit if you want.  It just looks too good on you.  But be careful wearing it too long it tends to want to return to the shape it was before you put it on."  Milly gives Lily a wink before returning to center stage once again."

"My wonderful caring audience.  The final person to recieve a Blessing tonight will be choosen by Lily, using a method of her own choosing.  Give her a warm welcome to the spotlight"   With that Milly bow/curtesy's and steps to the side leaving the center for Lily to take.

"Oh, the waitress is a film student? Sure, I could definitely use her help. I promised her that she'd be the first person I'd see after I'm done, so this would make it quicker."

Vaughn looks towards the door, looking at the new arrival. "Greetings. I assume you're Raymond?"

Angel watches as Jeane literally fucks herself, and she can't help but become a little aroused by the display. For a few moments, the dark girl  caresses her pussy lips to both Jeane and a photo of Ariel taken from a porno mag where she fingers both vaginas. As she nears climax, Angel stops herself.

"Umm... Jeane? I've only known you a few hours but I feel that we can be friends and that I can trust you". She pauses, hoping that what she says next won't sound weird. "Don't tell anyone, but... I've always wanted to have a penis. Y'know, I'd still like to keep my vagina but having a dick just above it or even replacing my clit... I don't know, it'd just feel good. Not a small one either, I'm talking a foot long here. I'm only telling you because I know that you and Milly dabble with things like this and I saw what you did to Travis and.... uh, maybe you could introduce me to Ariel. I mean, I've uh, seen Milly talking to her once... god, who am I kidding, I feel so embarassed. I shouldn't have fucking told you I want a cock... fuck!"

Lily blushed heavily as she felt the costume tighten a bit then conform to a new shape. She heard Milly's words carefully and let out a tiny gasp. She remembered what size the costume was before....breasts bigger than beach balls and hips that would jam a door frame....having a body like that...the thought of it made her shiver a bit. Milly might take notice that Lily  was quite effected by what she said....and would happen if she kept the costume on.

Lily shook her head as she realized she was to pick someone finally. Her head was too busy thinking about having a titanic curvy body that she had to reajust herself. She let out a calming breath, trying to franticly think of something...then she got an idea. She quickly leaned over to Milly and whispered something to her

"I...uh was wondering....since you are an avatar and all....d-dose your cum transform others when they come into contact with it?"

@ vaughn:

In walks a handsome young man with long hair wearing jeans and a T-shirt that proclaims, 'Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against Stupid'.
"No, I'm the bathroom attendant.  Of course I'm Raymond, were you expecting someone else?"  Raymond sets a heavy Doctor's bag down on one table and gives David a look that tells him he's not needed now.

David bows slightly to Vaughn, "If you need anything else the panel on the wall sends a call to podium downstairs.  I'll let Sally know you would like someone to help with camera stuff."  Then David leaves the two discuss business.

Once David is gone Raymond turns to Vaughn, "I hear you're supposed to be famous or something.  You're not a chick or an alchemist so I don't know you.  Not that it would matter, if you've got the money, I'll change you in any way you want.  So what did you have in mind?"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
@ guru:

Jeane's tail moves away from her pussy to better concentrate on Angel.  "I have a three foot prehensile cock tail that used to be my boyfriend and you're embarrassed about telling me you want a normalish cock of you own?"   Jeane pauses to let the ridiculousness set in.

Jeane takes a few steps closer to Angel, "I don't mean to make light of your desire.  But you're hardly the first girl to say something like that to me.  Girls wanting cocks is probably more common than you think.  I was interested in what it be like before... well before.  But I was too afraid because if I didn't like it, it was permanent.  But now... I miss talking with Patrick but we're still happy together.   It would be a small matter to make your transformation part of your share from the show.  In fact if you are up for it you could change as part of the show."

"I can certainly ask Milly about talking to Miss Fontaine about attending the show.  I hear since her change she has become a big supporter transformee art." 
Taking one step closer, "You sure you want just a normal cock though?  A special one like mine can do so much more.  I can demonstrate if you let me."  Jeane's tail is aimed directly at Angel's crotch.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
On stage:

Milly looks away not wanting to meet Lily's gaze, "M-my cum?  Y-yes it does.  Anybody not Blessed will be changed by it, even if I don't want it happen.  But if know it's coming I can mostly control what happens.  I'm almost afraid to ask, but why?"

Lily only smiles softly. At getting this information confirmed for her, it almost seemed like a switch was flipped in the girl. She makes her way off stage and makes her way across the rows of tables. She scans the room, looking for the exact thing she wanted, that insperation that would spark when.....

!!!

THere it was! A wall flower of a girl, the exact picture of a Plain Jane. A girl with dirty blonde hair cut into a cute little bob, a some what cute ish face. The girl wore rather unflattering clothing, a simple purple tee shirt with dress pants and sneakers. She was off in a corner by herself, her light blue eyes looking down at a bloody marry she had more than likely been nersing for nearly an hour. She looked lonely, looking like she was waiting for something. But rather than friends or a date or anything like that, she was  waiting for someone to save her, to take her away...to shake up her boreing little life....

Lily reached a hand towards the girl smiling, and simply said, "How would you like to change your life forever, dear?"

The girl looked scared out of her mind...but she slowly brought her hand towards Lily. THe two quickly made their way back on stage. Lily placed the girl roughly 7 feet away from Milly. "Stay there, dear." she  said as she politely took the mic from Milly. "Why don't you tell us about yourself?" Lily said handing the mic to the nervous girl.

"Um...okay....m-my name is S-Sandra. I....I....had no idea why I came up here...I...I never even thought about doing something like this..." anyone listening could tell this was more than likely a lie. "I um....well. I am here by myself....and..." the girl continued on, waiting for Lily to give her more instructions, getting more and more nervous the longer she had to talk.

During this time, Lily walked up behind Milly and whispered into her ear. "Do you trust me?" she said slowly reaching under the avatar's skirt and clutched at her cock. "Let's give her a big supprise..." she said pulling Milly's skirt up and begining to stroke her cock, pointing it square at the girl....

149 (edited by vaughnblondetail 2014-08-30 04:14)

"Don't worry, my transformation is gonna be weird, and I have a few customizations to put on it... But rest assured, I have more than enough money  to cover it. I AM a star, after all. But I don't really take that much pride in it." Vaughn sighs, sitting down at a nearby table. "In fact, to be honest, it's because I'm a star that I'm asking for this transformation." I gesture Raymond to sit down, as he has a long story to tell.

"You see, I'm the main star of the hit TV show, 'So Dramatic'. It's not much to get into, just a bunch of young adults dealing with ordinary drama: relationships, jobs, love triangles. All that boring "normal" stuff. " He shows a clear look of disdain on his face. "See, around the time we shot the 3rd season, I started getting interested in transformees. They were so weird, and different... and to be honest, I got turned on by some of them. Especially the ones with large, wobbly bellies" Vaughn blushes, clearly a little embarrassed to admit it.

"But the problem is, my show is in conflict with my desires. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the cast and crew on the show, and more than a few know about and are okay with my little obsession. The problem is my agent, and the corporate fat-cats in charge of the studio. They won't let anyone on the show be transformed or let transformees on the show. They think that it would 'upset the status-quo and overturn the normality of the show.' "

"I pleaded with them for months to give in, even a little. Then one day, one of my friends, who's an important writer on the show, told me he was gonna let a major character on the show be transformed! I was so excited! But then the studio execs found out and re-wrote it so the guy would turn back at the end of the episode! On top of THAT, they made it so no one was REALLY transformed on camera. They were gonna use CGI! As you can guess, I was pretty upset! I filed to quit the show, but I couldn't find a way out of my contract!!"

Vaughn is really upset at this memory, getting a little maniacal in tone"I'm gonna show those execs what for! I'm gonna turn their family-friendly golden calf into a big, obscene spectacle that they won't want nowhere near a camera! And with all the money I've saved away, I'll be able to retire in my new weirdness!" He laughs at this thought of revenge, quickly composing himself and getting to the point. "Ahem, sorry about that. Anyway, the Computer Animator in charge of designing the creature sent some finished photos of me interacting with the "creature". He apparently designed it with me in mind. This is what I want to be like for the rest of my life!" He brings up the manila folder, placing it on the table and opening it. "Now, I have some ideas of my own to add onto it, but basically, Raymond... I want you to make me exactly into this..."

Vaughn takes out several photos and places them on the table, showing them to Raymond. They feature close-ups, full-body shots and a few images of Vaughn interacting with... well, he's done transformations weirder than this, but Raymond is still surprised at what this handsome young man wants to warp his body into. The first thing to mind is a big, slimy creature resembling the melding of an octopus and a slug, with a big wobbly belly (in fact, wobbly everything, as it's covered in fat). It's covered with slimy green skin, but the front side and the underside of its tentacles retain a fleshy tone.

Phil Ein Blank - I've PMed you some pics of it so you know exactly how to change me.

"Of course I'm embarrassed. You have no fucking idea how long I've waited to tell someone about my desire. Someone like me, well, let's just say my reputation would be ruined if they knew I wanted a dick. But I can't wait for it, I need one now and your presence is making that need far more hard to resist. If you can give me a dick in the next hour, I promise to let you keep at least 50% of the show's profit, just as a big thank you gift". Angel, heavily flustered, takes a deep breath to try and calm her nerves.

As Jeane mentions Ariel being a big transformee art supporter, Angel finally calms enough and almost hugs Jeane in appreciation as she notices Jeane's tail pointing at Angel's crotch. "A normal cock will suffice enough, but I will have sex with you after I get a dick. On one condition..." Angel pauses.

"...This never happened"