1 (edited by Nina 2015-05-12 14:54)

Topic: The new worm in the shop

warning I have yet to clean up the text. you have been warned tongue

It was a new day for the world, the birds where kind and the beast friendly. The ancient mage city of Mel £aet was moving once more but some late night brewers of some fine metrials where just starting slow down a farly large order for alchemy supplys and medical had come due the main crop for these alchemists was a fine mix Dakini related products, there is no real way to know how the owner of this brewery got them but she did in fact have a large amount and her order was to supply for an army that was governed by a shaded empire that was on a slow rise. The owner had hired many helpers despite having a some what dark rep in Mel £aet other mages generally avoid her at all costs but then agen most humans would avoid a woman that looms like a white fox and treats most like thy her food or play thing and has the skill to back it.
The time is about mid morning now and the owner is in deep with her helpers making sure every thing is well and in order she noticed one of her helpers wondering off to get supplies this helper had a been a bit of an issue for the vixen and botched a batch of supplys how ever she did have the favor of the owner due to her daft luck in other places the girl had been a hard case low level mage just whoring on the streets tell this job.
The old vixen steps in to the room filled with bubbling pots strage glasses filled with chemicals and seed along with other things she says out load "Mini where are you dear" around the corner Mini's soft voice replys "oh Madame Nina, I am behind the eggs" the room of course is full of strange and bizarre eggs Nina rolls her eyes and deeper in the room using her sense of smell to find her. Nina comes around the corner to find her toying with a wingless dakini fly with a small basket under to collect the eggs the poor little beast is so tightly bound its dick shaped head is swollen Nina giggles and shakes her head "what are you doing to that poor thing?" Mini just giggled softly and pulled at the flys cock and then the flys long tube like anus to force out another egg. "I have found a way to take these eggs and turn them in to a food, who ever eats them can grow a set of wings how ever thy do gain a bigger anus but some guys do like that along with a bigger dick and balls" Nina seamed to grin ear to ear " ooh so thy gain flight at the cost of that? Thats not to bad ...how does it affect females and dont you think insect wings are kinda weak for warriors?" Mini just giggled and shakes her head " oh no thy will not have bug wings, I found some old dragon parts down stares and the first tests show that the wings do appear human but with a touch of dragon so thy are strong as for the first female test .... she did not do to good ..." Nina raised her eye brow and  then watches as Mini steps over to a cart with a glass cover on she waves her hand over it as a sudden jump if pink flesh jumps at the glass Nina cackles as she sees what looks like a huge torso sized pussy press its self agest the glass violently sucking  and rubbing the glass how ever it did have set of eyes and wings to boot. Nina sighed after her cackle " I am impressed Mini most would not of gotten that to work out well even if not for her it will work for that cussed mans army how ever I dont have much of dragon flesh around let alone bones  so where did you find it and how much of did you use? " Mini covered the glass case with a sheet and then looked at Nina slowly " Oh I found some  chunks of  bone and flesh all in tiny little boxes, I cant say I have ever seen any thing stored like that, it did have a tag on the crate "Davic the reconstructed" Nina stopped her right there  as she barked at her " How much did you use!? " Mini jumped and  got on the other side of the table out of reach of Nina she knew all to much of her rep for eating humans that have crossed her. The vixen just gared but seamed more worried then any thing Mini replayed to her " I only used about 20 peaces of it and put it in with the Dakini parts and chemicals " Nina's jaw about hit the floor as she turned and ran out the door in the main chamber  she shouted to all the alchemist " get out of here now, we will pick up where we left off tomorrow! now just go for your own safety!  "
Mini stepped out of the egg room with a distressed look " Madam Nina what is wrong, did I do some thing bad?" Nina looked back at her ," I have no idea yet but Im sure we will see an abomination...." 

With the mages and alchemist running out of the building Nina chases Mini out and slams the large wooden doors  Mina stands with the others all most in tears wondering how she could screw up such a good thing  but with in moments thuds are herd and then loud bangs  along with an ungodly loud screech every one ran back from the doors and away from the doors   tell a sudden crash the huge wooden doors flew off there hinges as the Fox woman was knocked clean out of her own building she lays on the ground motionless the building is dark on the inside but the sound of heavy breathing is  clear the mages keep taking steps back to scared to turn away tell the sight of two red eyes brake though the blackness  and now an image starts to come clear as the beast starts its way to Nina laying just outside. Once the  figure has  reached the light thy can see the horror of  a massive head  shaped like a dick how ever it is  soft yes but detailed with horns, smaller dicks  a mouth  that that looks like a huge massive pussy tell at least it opens its fleshy maw revealing a pussy full of shape boney teeth, the beast is  adorned with with a cape of white fluid  but only the head and neck are seen  along with its daunting eyes  that are fixed on the vixen with its huge massive pussy mouth wide open  about 20 tendrils  wiggle there way out and wrap around Ninas ankles and legs thy work there way up her dress as well tell thy find her fox holes  the mages watch in horror as the massive dragon pulls her in to its mouth how ever  Mini  can see a huge grin on Nina's face  she knew  that some thing was about to happen just  as the beast pulled Nina in to its mouth there was a silence  the mages just knew some thing was going to happen  but yet the head of the dragon just reseeded back in to the shadows of the inner building thy looked at each other  as thy hear the beast ramble its way back down to the basement...
two mages gather of the nerves to go  stand the doors  up and seal them other mages are troubled over the loss of there work how ever Mini stands there  with tears rolling down her cheeks she turns her back and slowly starts to walk home word as did most of the mages with the exception of two thy almost seamed to stand guard..

Later that Night

Mini wonders in her house to her room  naked and alone like normal  she  had let her long brown hair down  as she walked to her bed  she  felt so tired and disconnected she knew she had cost the vixen her life and it was eating her she  stood at her bed tell she finely just rolled on to it, her arms open and legs spread she did not care any more she  was just to tired  it did not take long at all before she she rolled over on her side and fell asleep.

her rest was broken  by dreams of the shop the mages going back and forth nina's cackles  and  all the perversions that thy had made money on ...made a living on her mind  replayed  masturbating massive dicks  strange pussy and  harvesting strange plants and fluids to make her  potions and elixirs but it was gone now at least tell she felt a hard pinch on her arm. it jared her out of her sleep but once she was awake some thing was off ... in a bad way she could not move  she was even having a hard time berating her heart started racing  so fast and all she could see was the edge of her pillow and bed  tell she felt some thing warm  agest her breasts it was slowly moving its way to her face from her breasts but what could it be  she  started to tear up in fear  tell her intruder was see  crawling just inches from her mouth  she can see it now the tip and the one lone eye of a Dakini-Worm and it was working its way in to her mouth but she could barely even breath to blow it away she  wanted to scream when its tip pushed in to her mouth but her body would not budge it felt as if it was locked place with in moments she could her self changing it started with a bulge in the back of thought that moved right for her spine her eyes rolled up in the back of her head as she started to  feel her body twitch and spaze  she started to droll and  cum at the same time  just one right after the other the  bones in her neck started to pop and turn  tell suddenly she started to lose feeling every thing was changing so fast for her at least tell she heard and felt one last pop her head went limp and just kinda wobbled while the rest of her body twitched she  was crying so hard  it left marks on her pillow  her head is now disconnected from the spine and the worm is now in control and its getting its new home well and ready Mini can feel and see her head getting pulled in to her chest  she can see at least tell her head finds it all the way in her chest she  panics but there is noting she can do about it   she is along for the ride now. she starts to feel her toung swell and bloat she  cant move it but it is getting harder and longer  she feels it  poke out  and  press agenst more flesh her eyes roll up in her head as she feels waves of pleasure from it tell suddenly she can  see light  and oddly her thighs but the fact she could see her thighs next to her head but what got her was her tongue had changed in to a massive cock that was holding her  mouth open by now it was too late to scream  she  no longer hand lungs connected to her mouth  she  felt her self jiggle agest the worms new body just like she was a peace of fat or an organ the worm  finely started rolling around in the bed  tell it poked it's cock like head up and looked around  Mini can make out a voice though its hard to hear  the Worm rolls off the bed in its new vessle  forcing Mini to bouce a bit it slowly turns to the sound of the voice  and  of corse when it does Mini can see Nina looking at her with a huge  grin on her face  " Well hello Mini I hope your enjoying your suspension .... Hah! I could not hurt you but I did grow to care for you and your a good kid so, this will be your new life for now I am going to take this worm back to the shop and milk it every day and your going to get the best part of it! " the worm rubs its body agest Nina as she pets it  she then  reaches down and grabs the massive cock  as she turns the worm  and  then slowly starts to drag it in to her vixen pussy her tails swish  as she cackles  " Oh I wish you could see the look on your face  dear one " Mini  was so lost  she was watching her face get closer and closer to a foxes spade  her body was no longer hers and her toung was a massive cock her eyes moved up to Ninas as Nina pet her cheek " no worreys now  Im fine I just ate the dragon from the inside out but as for you .... my new pet ..... you have a lot of cum to produce and  my  pussey is feeling greedy to night" Nina warped a colar around the worm and kissed its forehead  as it fucked her forcing Minis face in to the vixens pussy. this was hard for Mini to accept but soon it will be every day life.

Post's attachments

worm food final.jpg 106.22 kb, 8 downloads since 2015-05-12 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Re: The new worm in the shop

It's a nice story but your writing can be difficult to read (very very long sentences, spacing, punctuation, and typos). I would suggest getting the text through a text editor to get those fixed. As it is, I sometimes lost the beginning of a sentence before finishing it.
Do keep writing though!

Re: The new worm in the shop

Thanks hun yah I had been up 14 hours when I made this.
I had been looking at A small Guide to Dakini-Worms and it inspired me to make a Dakini worm victim avatar in second life and as you can see in the down load file I pulled it off. But the story was just over inspiration. How ever it will get cleaned up after I make a post in Milles Bar rp.