Topic: Coin of Chaos: The Sleepover - by pczelda

http://pczelda.deviantart.com/art/The-S … r-24088846

--------------------------------------------------------------

Coin of Chaos: The Sleepover
By Paul Collins

"Valerie, hi!" said Betty, a voluptuous 5'4" beauty with shoulder-length brown hair, an hour-glass figure, and a nice DD bust, as she entered through Valerie's door on Mallory Lane. "I'm so glad you called me. I was bored, and thought a sleepover would be great!"

"Hi, Betty," said Valerie, a nice-looking 4'9" blonde, who had hair down to mid-back and a C bust, "I was bored, too, and thought it was the least I could do! Are the others here yet?"

Just then there was a knock at the door. Valerie opened it, and Melody walked in. "Melody, how are you?" Valerie asked.

"Fine, thank you," said Melody, "I was starting to get a little depressed, until you called. This has brightened my spirits! Oh, the other two were not too far behind me."

There was another knock at the door. Valerie opened it and let in Veronica and Angela.
Angela asked, "Valerie, what are you planning for fun tonight?"

"Well, I thought maybe we'd play some games, maybe something like Twister, and then we could watch some movies. I have 50 Second Dates, 14 Going on 40, Interlude to a Kiss, One Hundred One Fine Days, How to Lose a Girl in 10 Months, and 101 Things I Despise About You, to name a few. I have ordered Pappa Johns pizza, which should be arriving in about 30 minutes. I also have snack foods prepared."

"Wow, that sounds great!" said Betty. "Shall we get started, then?"

They all started to walk into the living room. "Here's where I have the games and movies. What do you think we should do first?" Asked Valerie.

Angela thought and said, "Let's just start with Twister. That sounds like fun, and we'll be more ready for the pizza after that."

"Okay." Valerie walked over to the pile of games and pulled out Twister. She then started opening it, when she noticed something shiny inside. "Hey, what's this?"

"Very funny, Valerie," said Angela, "You set up all of this, you should know of something that's in your own board games!"

"No," said Valerie, "I've never seen this before. Strange, but I've gone through this Twister game a thousand times! I don't understand it. Guys, come over here and look at this!"

The others crossed the living room to look at it. It was a round coin, and had an image on it depicting a dragon blowing flames at a castle. Strange, but the coin did not seem to be made of any kind of metal that they were aware of.

"Cool," said Melody, "a coin! Something feels strange about it, like it's magic or something. What do you think it does?"

"I don't know," said Valerie, "let's not think about it on an empty stomach."

"Agreed," everyone else said.

They walked over to the dining room table to eat. There were tortilla chips, dip, regular potato chips, carrots, broccoli, strawberries, blueberries, wheat crackers, cheese slices, a cheese ball, and some cookies and brownies. They all fixed their plates and walked back to the living room furniture to sit and eat.

After eating, they decided that they'd sit in a circle on the floor and try to figure out the purpose of the coin.

Veronica spoke up first. "Have all of you noticed the metal this coin seems to be made of? It looks a little like gold, but I would wager a pretty penny that it's not, nor is it any kind of metal that we're acquainted with."

"You're right," said Melody, "I can't place my finger on it, but the metal does seem a totally new type, if you can even call it metal. Anyone want to try out the coin and see if she can find out what it might do?"

"Let me see it," said Angela, "I have an idea. Maybe we should try to make a wish? I know what I want; ever since puberty, I have been sick and tired of having tiny, ugly breasts. I wish I had bigger, more beautiful breasts!"

Just then, her breasts started to fill up and expand, stopping at D-cup size. "This is great! Who wants to try it next?"

"I do," said Veronica. "I'm tired of ugly, varicose-vein skinned legs. I wish I had beautiful, supermodel-quality legs!"

Her legs started to reshape; they became slimmer and slightly longer, and more curvaceous. Then the varicose veins disappeared completely. "Oh, wow!" Veronica said, "I have beautiful legs!"

"I'm next," said Melody. "Hmmm... let me think for a bit. Okay, I got it. I don't think my face and hair are very pretty. I wish my whole head was more beautiful!" The rest of the group oohed and aahed as her head suddenly became drop-dead gorgeous.

"Me, now," said Betty. "Hmmm... I'm pretty content with my body. I know. I wish I had a handsome, nice boyfriend who loves me and would never hurt or leave me."

Just then the doorbell rang. "Don't bother, Valerie, I'll go get it," said Betty. She ran to the door and opened it. Outside was the pizza boy.

He said, "You were the one that ordered three pizzas, right? One with pepperoni, another with cheese, and a third with mushrooms, sausage, and anchovies? Just then his eyes glazed over.

"How much do I owe you?" Betty asked.

"Uh...," the pizza boy said, "It's on the house!"

"That's very nice of you," Betty said with a giggle.

"Not at all! I think I'm in love with you!"

"Please, come in!" said Betty.

Valerie said, "But we can't have a sleepover with a man here."

"It'll be alright," said Betty, "Maybe we can play spin the bottle, or something?"

"Oh, all right," said Valerie, "I guess it's okay."

"What's your name, pizza boy?" asked Betty.

"Billy."

"Okay, now it's my turn to make a wish," said Valerie. "What shall I wish for? (Two minutes later, after some heavy thought) I've got it. My butt has always been rather small and ugly. I wish I had a beautiful, softer butt." She started to smile as her butt rounded out and slowly puffed out by a couple of inches.

"Hey, that thing's cool," said Billy, "Do I get to make a wish, too?"

"Give me a kiss first, lover boy," said Betty, "And I'll think about it."

He leaned over and kissed her full on the lips. Just then the coin started to glow very brightly, almost blinding. "What's going on?" said Melody.

Betty's and Billy's eyes got big, and Betty let out a muffled scream. "Are lips are stuck!" she said through her clenched mouth.

"Quick, help them!" said Angela. Veronica grabbed Billy by the shoulders, and Valerie grabbed Betty. "Okay, now, pull!"

What they expected didn't happen. Instead, there was a tearing sound and that of bones breaking as Billy's head was torn from his body; his head was still hanging onto Betty's by the lips. "What am I gong to do?" asked Betty, muffled. With a quick thought, she started to sling her head left and right, trying to let loose Billy's head.

Instead of his head flying away, the bottom of his neck touched her left shoulder. Suddenly their lips separated, and Billy's head started to attach there. At the same time, Betty's neck and head started moving towards the right shoulder, a bone-breaking and shifting sound occurring as her head relocated. After this finally ended, Billy's eyes opened up and he said, "What happened? Boy, I feel strange." With that, he started to look to the right, where he noticed Betty's head. Betty looked at him, as well. When their shock finally wore off and they realized what happened, they both screamed.

"What's going on now?" said Veronica. Everyone turned away from Billy & Betty to look at Veronica. She had two lumps growing in her shoulders. Then they started to move outwards, towards her arms. However, her arms were too small to accommodate this swelling; another tearing sound ensued, and with great force, her arms flew away from her body. One arm hit one of the walls, another hit Angela, who screamed. Where Veronika's arms had been, there were now feet. The feet then proceeded to slide away from her shoulders, revealing ankles, then calves, a knee cap, then thighs; she was receiving a duplicate copy of legs to the ones she had wished for. Veronica had to wince in pain as the legs slid out, since the legs were bigger than her shoulders would allow. When the legs had come out all the way, and stopped moving, and her shoulders had changed size slightly to accommodate them, she looked down in horror. She then got up and proceeded to walk around on all four legs, stumbling from her lack of experience with the extra legs. "What am I supposed to do now? There's a lot of things I won't be able to do anymore!"

"I don't know, but we can't worry about that right now," said Angela, "We've got more urgent problems at hand!" Her breasts had started to deflate, with a sound like the air going out of a balloon; at the same time, there were mounds starting to appear on her back. These sprouted nipples, as the nipples on her chest vanished from view. After they stopped, she tore her blouse off and asked Valerie what it was back there, since she couldn't see it; even though she had a hunch what it was back there, she just couldn't make herself believe it.

"Well, Angela," said Valerie, "I believe they're breasts."

"Oh, crap!" Melody shouted out, before Angela had could say anything further about her situation. Everyone looked in Melody's direction. There was something strange about her head. With another bone-breaking sound, her head started to twist around backwards, until it stopped, allowing her, if she looked down, a view of her back and butt. "Oh my goodness, I'm a freak!" she said.

"No time for that now!" said Valerie, with a panic-stricken voice. When they all looked, they saw her butt, and everything below it, starting to shift around, much like Melody's head had done. "Ow, my back feels like it's breaking!" she screamed. When her body was finished aligning, her butt and the back of her legs were facing the wrong way. She got up and tried to walk around, only to fall forward, flat on her face, since the big toes are used for balance and she wasn't accustomed to not having them in front. She started to cry. "I'm going to have to learn to walk all over again."

"It's okay, Valerie," said Veronica, placing one of her forelegs on Valerie's shoulder, "Don't cry. I don't know how, but we'll get through this somehow."

"Wait a minute!" said Billy. Why don't all of you pick up that coin and try to unwish these changes?"

"That's an idea!" all of the women said simultaneously.

However, a quick search of the area revealed that the coin had disappeared, just as mysteriously as it had come.

The End