Topic: The Hangover

This is the first story of any kind I've written since I dropped English in school, so I'd appreciate any feedback, even if it is "please, just stop writing." tongue

Jessica stirred in her bed as she came to her senses.
    Unfortunately along with her senses came her realisation of having a splitting headache, and the reasons as to why.
    She had been out at a club the night before with some of her friends, she also remembered that she hasn't planned to get particularly drunk which, obviously, she failed at.
    “Ughh...” she moaned, as she tried to encourage the rest of her body to wake up, because as much as it pained her to admit it, she had to get up to get something to drink, if there was any chance of making her head feel any better.
    She lay there for a few minutes more, until she finally got the strength together to get herself up. Her alarm clock read 13:00, and she obviously hadn't bothered to close the curtains the previous night in her drunken state. She doubted that the sun shining directly on her as she slept did much to help her dehydrated state.
    As she stumbled her way to the shared kitchen of her flat, she realised that she hadn't even undressed properly. She was still wearing her jeans and loose fitting v-neck t-shirt from last night.
    “Morning, sleepyhead!” her flatmate Emma said to her as she arrived in the kitchen, “how did you get on last night?”
    “I can't remember,” Jess moaned, “I've got a bad hangover though...”
    “Aww, I thought you said you weren't going to be doing anything crazy? I heard you stumbling in at about four this morning, and I wondered what you'd been up to?”
    “I honestly can't remember, Em. I'm so sorry about waking you up.”
    “Nah, don't sweat it, I can deal with it once in a while, it's not like you do that sort of thing all the time. Anyway, listen, I'm making some soup if you want some, might help with your hangover?”
    “Nah it's fine, babe, I'm just gonna have a drink and go back to bed I think.”
    Jess had a little laugh to herself on her way to her room, because Emma flushed when she was called a babe. Jess liked to tease her with that sort of stuff, because about half a year ago Emma had told her that she was a lesbian, and that she was interested in Jess. Unfortunately Jess was straight, but they still remained good friends and they still hung out and talked together. It wasn't that Emma wasn't good looking or anything, she was a good 3 or 4 inches taller than Jess, about 5'10'', and she had an athletic build and worked out a lot, the only thing she fell short on were her A cup breasts.
    Jess thought about perfect Emma would be with big double D's leaking milk.
    “Jess,” she thought to herself, “you must still be drunk from last night”.
    She tried to clear the picture of Emma from her mind as she made sure to drink as much as she could and go back to sleep.

2 (edited by markdavidson2062 2015-10-18 15:02)

Re: The Hangover

Jessica woke up at about 7pm.
    “Well there goes my sleep schedule,” she thought “Jeez, I'm really hungry...”
    She made her way to the kitchen, she was still a little hungover but it was manageable. Much to her despair, she realized that she had no food that she could actually eat, all she had were things like cooking sauces and spices.
    She went to knock on Emma's door…
    “Em…” came a panicked reply, “one second, I'll be right there.”
    “It's me,” called Jess, “I was just wondering if you'd come to the shops with me?”
    “Uh, sure, um, just a minute.” she replied.
Jessica could hear rushed movement from her flatmate's room, and after about a minute of waiting the door swung open, and Emma rushed out of it, with all of  her things ready to go.
    “Hi!” she said hurriedly, “Are we going?”
    “Em, yeah, sure, why the rush?”
    “What rush?”
    “Uh, it doesn't matter, I just woke up and I'm quit hungry, and Id realize that I don't have any food in the house, so I was just going to get few basics from the shop...” Jess paused, “What is with that hoodie you're wearing by the way? It's so big and its absolutely roasting in here.”
    Emma's face went red.
    “Oh this? It's nothing, just wearing it to laze around the flat.”
    “Ok…” Jess replied, Emma was acting quite strangely, and she wasn't sure as to why.

Jess seemed to spend most of her time in the supermarket alone, as Emma took an unusual interest in the clothing section, but didn't buy anything. Jess only met up with Emma as she was struggling with a self service checkout.
    “Hey,” said Jess, “could you help me with some of this stuff here? The weighing thing isn't working right and its telling me to remove stuff from the 'bagging area'.”
    “Sure!”
    Jess began to hand Emma a few things, and Emma was beginning to struggle to hold all of the things Jess was handing to her.
    “Jess! I can't hold anything else, does it look like I have four hands?” cried Emma, her arms full of Jess' shopping.
    “Oh, sorry, Em!” Jessica replied, still trying to work out what was wrong with the checkout. She then began to think of what Emma would look like with four arms, and slipped off into a little daydream.

“Jessica!” cried Emma, “What the fuck are you doing?”
Jess snapped back into reality, and realised that she had one hand up her own shirt, rubbing her C cup breasts, and the other down her trousers, fingering herself.
    Her face immediately turned beetroot.
    “I… uh… don't really know, sorry...”
    “Ok…” Emma said, cautiously, “Like I was saying, lets just get an employee over to sort this out, ok?”
    “Yeah, uh… that sounds good” Jess replied.

As they were walking home, Emma convinced Jess to take the shortcut through the park, even though it was getting quite late.
    “Listen, Jess,” Emma said, “about what happened in the supermarket, I don't know if that was some sort of thing to tease me for being a lesbo, or what...”
    “No, no, no, nothing like that… I… I don't really know what it was myself, I sort of drifted off”
    “Right...” said Emma, not entirely believing Jessica.
    They walked for the next couple of minutes in silence, and Jessica started daydream about what it would be like if her tongue was about 2 feet long, and was licking out Emma's lovely wet pussy with it.

“Jess.” Emma said in a very serious tone. “What the fuck.”
    “Wha…?” said Jess, then she realised she had both her hands up her shirt, and her backpack was beginning to fall off of her shoulders.
    “You were doing that shit again, but his time you were going, 'Em, Em',” Emma moaned grabbing her own tits to demonstrate, which Jessica were a lot bigger than she remembered.
    “Look,” Emma sighed, “I'm feeling a bit tired and stuff right now, can we just sit down on one of the park benches and talk this shit out?”
    “Uhm, I don't...” Jessica said, confused by the entire situation, “sure.”

“I don't know what's happening to me Em, I really don't... I'm sorry” Jessica apologized.
    “Well, you know exactly how I feel about you,” Emma said, “If something on your end has changed since we had that talk, I'd really love to know”
    “I don't know Em...” Jessica paused, seeing that Emma was scratching the spot of skin under her arms on both sides quite vigorously, “Are you okay?”
    “What? ...yeah just an itch is all.”
    “Right… well, like I was saying… I don't really know, I've just been sort of daydreaming a bit today... maybe I am turning gay or something…” Jessica laughed nervously.
    Emma didn't seem to be paying Jessica much notice, as her scratching started getting more intense, her breathing heavy and she even started to grind her ass a bit on the park bench.
    “Emma! Are you okay?” Jessica asked, concerned for her friend.
    “I don't know what's happening, Jess.” Emma said turning to her friend, but not stopping.
    “Take your hoodie off, Em.” Jessica suggested.
    “I can't!”
    “Why not?”
    “There's nothing underneath...”
    “Okay...” Jessica said, trying to clear her mind, “Let's get you back to the flat, we're not far away now.”
    Emma nodded.
    “And try to stop scratching there, it can't be good for you.” Jessica suggested.

5 (edited by markdavidson2062 2015-10-18 15:05)

The two of them half ran back to their flat, Emma's moaning getting more intense, and she kept complaining about wanting to scratch underneath her arms.
    As soon as they both got in, Jessica unlocked the door to her own room, guided Emma in, thrown both of their backpacks full of shopping on the floor and Jessica helped take Emma's hoodie off.
    The first thing Jessica noticed is that Emma's tits were absolutely huge, and that she wasn't entirely truthful about having nothing on underneath, she had a sanitary towel taped to each breast, and each was saturated with milk.
    Next, she noticed that underneath each of her arms, she had 2 lumps sticking out, that looked like arms of someone that had been amputated from just above the elbow, without the scars, and they were growing at an accelerated rate.
    Jessica watched in horror as her best friend grown an extra pair of arms while dry humping her.

6 (edited by markdavidson2062 2015-10-18 15:06)

Jessica started to feel a tingling and stretching in her own tongue, as soon as she did, she started to realise what was happening. It was going to grow longer, just like she daydreamed earlier.
    She started to knead Emma's breasts, and then take the sanitary towels off them. Emma squealed a little when the tape was removed. Jessica then took a breast into her mouth and circled the nipple with her elongating tongue, she could feel two of Emma's hands rubbing her ass, and the other two rubbing her tits.
    Emma's hands started to take off Jessica's t-shirt and jeans simultaneously, with amazing coordination.
    When Jessica felt her panties fall around her ankles she stopped wrapping her now foot-long tongue around Emma's breast and started to venture south. She removed Emma's jeans, panties and shoes as well as her own, she then threw Emma on to her own bed and proceeded to eat out Emma's pussy.
    Emma started out with her two lower hands pushing Jessica's face into her wet cunt, and her upper two hands rubbing her leaking tits. She squealed as Jessica slowly slid her tongue inside, as it was extending. Emma experienced an intense orgasm after a few minutes of this, and the Jessica's tongue had completed its transformation. Emma then started mewing as Jessica slowly retracted her tongue from her pussy. Jessica then slowly started kissing her way up to Emma's face, stopping a little to squeeze each breast with her tongue, and then she slid her tongue down Emma's throat, making her four arms flail around, but she eventually regained control of them and used two of them to rub Jessica's ass, and one to finger her pussy and the other for her own pussy.
    They both came a few times from doing this, then they kissed and hugged for a little and Emma appeared to fall asleep to Jessica, so she rolled off of her. Jessica was still quite horny though so she started started suckling on Emma's still leaking breast and rubbing her own pussy. Emma surprised her though by waking up and pulling her up into a position to sit on her lap. Emma used her top pair of arms to restrain Jessica and the managed to slip 4 fingers from her bottom right hand into Jessica's pussy. After a while Emma discovered she could fit her whole hand in and Jessica started squealing in orgasm. That didn't stoop Emma though as she started to try and fit some of the fingers from her bottom left hand inside, too. Jessica orgasmed again and again as Emma slipped more and more inside her. When Emma finally managed to fit two hands inside of Jessica, Jessica's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she blacked out.

The end for now, considering continuing in the future.

Not bad. i would love to see more of that.

Same here.