You should know what Caitlin looks like before reading:
http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/gallery/32347538
http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -309115950
http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -309452347
http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -381453378
http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -258703246
http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -323036095
http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -258809467

She's particularly unique because she has a lazy eye, which isn't something most people think of when creating fictional sex goddesses. I personally had a childhood friend with one so I think it's cute.

Note: Caitlin's opinions do not reflect the author's.

Re: Caitlin - by somethingelse77

http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -257014668

------------------------------------------------------------------

Caitlin: Part 1
by ~somethingelse77, Sep 5, 2011, 9:12:28 PM

Caitlin pulled into her driveway, and then into her family's garage. It was a beautiful spring day, with nary a cloud in the sky, the flowers in full blossom. The Illeri household was a modest one story ranch, with grey aluminum siding, a long porch along the front, and a manicured garden featuring begonias, hibiscus, and prunus-cherry blossoms. It was a good home, simple but warm. Parking the car her lower left arm reached across her waist to the driver seatbelt. Her white Camry was modified, with the centersection removed, instead with additional seat space, allowing her to sit comfortably.

Stepping out, she could her hear her brothers playing basketball in the backyard, their shouts and taunts eager and competitive. She walked inside, her middle leg stepping up on the stair into the house as her outer pair took the leap into the hallway.

"Mom, I'm home!"

"Hey honey, I'm in the living room, you have mail."

"Okay, give me a second."

She took off her shoes, bending down, her nimble and delicate six-fingered hands quickly untying each shoe. With four hands, she could take all three off at once. Caitlin put them in the rack, along with all the other "pairs" before walking, with her odd gait, to the living room. The smell of dinner filled the room, impossible pie, her favorite. Both ovens were going, as she could easily eat an entire pie at dinner. Her mom was sitting in the living room, reading a book. She was a teacher at the local elementary school, and had been home for several hours. A large framed portrait of Jesus and the Virgin Mary were hung above the mantle of the fire place and there were several crosses in every room. A giant painting of the Tuscan countryside covered the wall above the leather couch. The home of her grandfather...

"What was the mail?" Her voice was thick, fuzzy, and slightly slurred, deliberately slow to enunciate each word. Years of speech therapy, provided pro bono, had enabled her to communicate freely, despite abnormalities in her vocal cords. (she sounds like Marlee Matlin, but not deaf).

"Colleges. I put them in your room. They were thick."

Her face glowed with delight. "Awesome." Her tails wagged with excitement and joyful anxiety.

She bent down to kiss her mom on the cheek before running to her room, as fast as possible. Today was the big day....

There it was, on her desk, beneath a pink board cluttered with pictures and drawings, on her desk lay several packets.

She saw the big one with the giant red IU symbol. Without hesitating she ripped it open.

There was a letter especially for her, written by the Coach of the University's Cross Country Team.

--------
Dear Caitlin,

The staff and myself are pleased to award you with the 2011 Albright Scholarship for outstanding talent and attitude. Your continued high performance at the local, state, and national level has brought you great and positive attention. The Albright Scholarship will provide full tuition, housing, and a monthly stipend in return to four year's dedication to the Cross Country team. We will begin official practice the week of Freshmen Orientation.

It would be a honor for you to grace our halls here at Indiana University. I look forward to hearing from you personally.

Best,

Coach Walter Somerdale
Indiana University Cross Country
---------

Underneath the letter was brochure on the Albright Scholarship, applications for housing, and additonal information.

She brushed aside the other letters, from other colleges. This was it. This was what she had been working towards for years. A nationally-ranked team, and a outstanding place for higher education. Now it would come down to convincing the folks. The full tuition would help, but mom and dad, especially mom, would not be as enthusiastic as she was.

"Mom, mom,mom! I got the scholarship, full ride!" She yelled down the hall,

"What?" Her mother never had a good ear, and her speech impediment did not help.

"Full ride!" She shouted, each syllable enunciated.

"We'll talk about it at dinner."

With that she got out her homework. AP psych and Euro, nothing too hard, she was very good at both, always at the top of her class. A political poster (she's passionately pro-life) hung beside her bed, next to a large cross and a poster of her favorite Christian Rock Band. She prayed quietly, asking Jesus that her parents would let her go to the big University and that she would prevail. With that, she crossed her chest and got working, after sending a wave of ecstatic text messages to her boyfriend , Jon, and countless girlfriends.

She quickly finished most of her homework. She could read very fast, and soon got through all her assigned reading for that night. The AP tests were coming in a few months, and she wanted to get as much credit as possible.

"Dinner!" yelled her mom. She heard her brothers close their doors as they went to the kitchen, and the TV turn off, as her father, who had gotten back from work just a half hour before, all came to dinner.

She closed up her books, put back on her thick glasses, and walked down the hallway.

She sat down next to her mom, her chair had just a single bar connecting the backrest to the seat, so her tails were free to move around and she could sit without any discomfort. The seat was also quite wide, so she was the only one on that side of the table. Her brothers also sat down as well. Marco, the oldest, of 16, was a freshman, with solid dark features and muscular build, he was popular with the ladies and a born athlete. Self-confident and proud, he was arrogant and irreverent. Her younger brother, Luke, was only 7, with shaggy brown hair and glasses. Scrawny and small, he idolized his sister. She was taller than both, at nearly 6 feet tall, she was the tallest in the entire family.

Her mother, Theresa, brought each of them plates filled with linguini and impossible hamburger pie, the plate for Caitlin, twice as high as anyone else. She'd eat the entire thing too.

The beginning of supper was typical, each went around describing their day, nothing out of the ordinary, before it was Caitlin's turn. Her mother looked noticeably uneasy when it was her daughter's turn.

Her father started the exchange. A construction worker, and carpenter by trade, his face was wrinkled and brown from long days in the sun, besides obvious Italian features. "Your mother told me you got some letters?"

Before he could even finish Caitlin spoke, so excited was she.

"IU offered me a full ride!"

"And?" her father said

"And? I'm going to take it."

"Are you kidding Caitlin? What about our rules, have you thought this through?"

"What do you mean,.... mom?"

"Don't do this Caitlin, we've been out of the spotlight for years. It was bad enough during the ISAA affair, now this."

"I have, and I will."

"Kate, your mother is right. Are you sure this is a smart decision? We always thought you were going to DePaul."

"DePaul? And what? Live coistered away? I've gone to small schools all my life, I've lived in a small town the same time. IU's team is the best in the country, this is a chance for me to go pro." the last part was slurred into one long word, barely intelligble.

"What was that last part?" her mom asked,

"I... want... to... go... Pro."

"Pro? Have you lost your mind? For 18 years we've stayed out of the media's attention, and now you are all gung ho about becoming famous. What's gotten into you Caitlin? We love you Caitlin, but sometimes your too ambitious for your own good."

"Media spotlight. You've got it all wrong. I have no attention to make myself anymore public than I already am. My greatest passion has been running. This is the chance to do it."

"But there are other schools out there, smaller and Catholic, that have ranked teams."

"But IU's is the best, and plus, I want to prove to myself I can do this. Mom, please. Understand."
Her tails were straightened in angst and anger. All four of her arms were in fists on the table, her eyes looking straight into Theresa's, well as close as they could be, her lazy left cross-eyed as always.

"Kate, we worry for you, you've always been so brave, so strong. But this is not what we agreed to earlier this year. People may, may, be mean to you."

"I don't give a damn what other's think about me."

"They'll call you a freak," interrupted Marco. He grinned mischievously at his older sister. He was promptly hit with a batch of mashed potatoes, which fell upon his lap.

Caitlin stuck her tongue out at her obnoxious brother, it was forked, split down the middle a good inch.

"Marco, watch your mouth" said her father, his voice stern and commanding.

"Your mother and I will talk about this after dinner. Moving on."

After that, and Marco's outburst, the rest of supper was quiet and awkward. Caitlin only ate half her meal, so upset was she. Her family, they always supported her, and now, the greatest challenge yet, they panic and flee. Sure, she hated being stared at and declined a dozen interview requests a month, but she refused to let that get in the way of her dreams.

After dinner she went on a four mile run through the neighboring countryside, her mind confused and nervous. By the end her back ached in pain, her four breasts bogging them down. When she got back, she put on her cumbersome brace. It covered her entire body, even with four back surgeries, she suffered from debilitating back pain. While her scoliosis had been finally corrected, after four surgeries, and her godawful "hunch" removed, the doctor said she would likely suffer from such problems her entire life. Wearing the brace every other night and briefly after running would help alleviate the pressure on her midback, where her spine split in two.

"Caitlin."

It was her mother, from the living room.

"Come here."

Without a word she came out, she was in her underwear, two panties sewed together for her two crotches, and her back brace covering her entire torso. She wore a large shirt over it, with four holes cut out for her arms. The brace was uncomfortable, despite it being custom molded, it was squeezing her four breasts down flat.

"Yes?" she said annoyed, and paranoid.

"We made up our minds."

"And?"

"We will always respect your desires. We are here to support you. Even if we refused, you would make our lives hell until we changed our minds. You've always been bull-headed my beautiful girl, and it will get you far, even if you step on a few toes to get there."

"So I can go to IU?"

"Yes."

She lunged forward, her four arms wrapped around her mom's petite body.

"You guys are the best!"

"Thank your dad. If it was up to me, you'd stay in town."

Her dad was hugged next, a giant smile struck across her face, her tails suitably moved.

"Now get to bed before I change my mind."

With that she hurried off. As she fell asleep, her tails tucked between her three, long legs, she dreamt away of the following year. Her last image she saw was the giant trophy on her dresser.

Reach for the stars, as you might hit the moon....

http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -257173591

----------------------------------------------------------------

Caitlin: Part 2
by ~somethingelse77, Sep 6, 2011, 8:59:38 PM

MID-SUMMER:

"My parents agreed to drive me down to Bloomington tomorrow for Summer Practice." Caitlin and her boyfriend lay her in queen sized bed. Her blue sheets covering their nude bodies, spooned across.

Her room was cluttered in recent days. Most of her decorations, posters, and things had been packed. Four large boxes stood by the hall. The walls, once covered in posters and boards, now revealed years of tape marks and old white walls now bare. Her parents were out, as were her brothers.

"I'm shocked." Jon's voice was sarcastic and playful. Taller than Caitlin, muscular, with broad shoulders, he was about to be a infantryman, with basic training only a few months away. His features were well-defined, with a straight chin, short black hair, and stone gray eyes.

"What choice did they have?"

"Knowing you like I do, not much.... Was it 'Papa Illeri' again?"

"Yep."

"Daddy's girl." laughed Jon. Caitlin's father was known to spoil her, and or take the bat for her. No matter what it was, he would do what his daughter asked. They were very close, and spent a lot of time together. When Caitlin discovered her abilities to run, he was there to foster the talent.

"Well.... he knows mom is too protective. Can't keep the bird in the nest forever. I leave in just a few days." Ever since they were young Jon had always been able to understand Caitlin's mumbled speech. When in elementary school, while others had given up hope on her ever being able to clearly talk, he pushed her on, even translating for her. When she began intensive speech therapy, he was there to practice with her daily as she moved her oversized forked tongue, and messaged her sore throat, her deformed vocal cords strained from proper use.

"You'll always be my little bird. And so soon?" He pecked her on the forehead, she looked up with her cross-eyed stare, their legs interlocked.

"oh stop it."

"I'm serious. And now you're flying away from me too."

"Bah, we've been over this, long-distance. It worked for Perry and Claire."

"And only them."

"You're just jealous," She moved in for a kiss, her forked tongue making contact with his.

"Maybe... so what. Full ride, stipend, fame."

"Hardly. I plan to stay low-key."

"Whatever, you crave attention."

"Attention? And I've dated you for how long now? It's all about the victory."

"You're tough, toughest girl I know." Hey moved his hand up her back, messaging her shoulder blades, tender and sore in between the lower and upper pair. She moaned in relief. Her outer legs squeezed his, as they continued to be locked around her middle (think key-lock). Her tails straightened out in pleasure.

"Smooth-talker. You know I'm easy prey to such things."

"With these babies, the hunter becomes the hunted," as he groped her lower pair of breasts. Plush but firm, and good sized too, her nipples, two per breast, were all erect. By now she laid on her back, her arms out wide. Her long brown hair crossed her face.

"Oh Jon, I haven't taken my Vitex today."

"I can tell, you've been feisty.... well feistier than normal."

"I'm hardly ever normal." Her voice was slurred but fast, most of them coming together. In her excitement she often forgot to enunciate.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way. I love when you forget your meds, your so boring when you're all pious and cold...."

"Whoever said I forgot....and I'm anything but cold!" She smiled as Jon's head bent down and begun to go on her supple breasts, starting with the bottom, moving clockwise up, as his fingers rubbed her other breasts. Her tails were now curved in a roll, contracted and tight. Her split tongue stuck out of her voluptuous mouth, as she mumbled something even he couldn't understand. Accelerating the ecstasy, which had already begun (without vitex, simply touching her breasts can set off a orgasm), she grimaced, double the sensations, double the pleasure. Her two hearts pounded.

She moaned, almost screaming in joy. Before long they moved to the homerun, her outer legs out stretched, her four arms gripping the sheets. However, only the right was available. The left remained out of reach, save for "after marriage". She had one rule, and that was it. Thus, she could sleep soundly at night, knowing she had kept her virginity and thus salvation. By technicality sure, but loopholes count.

So that continued, two lovers, two best friends, since childhood. They'd dated since she was 16, as far as her religious parents were concerned, and secretly since the age of 13. They'd known each other since each was a small kid and had always been close. Their sexual life was extremely private.

Within a hour he was exhausted, she still had much virility, her libido unhindered. "Oh come'on, I'm leaving, and that's all you got? Boy."

"I'm also not a walking sex machine."

"Excuses." She moved her head down there, her giant split tongue rolling back and forth.....

(AT THIS POINT: GO TO YOUTUBE, PLAY "DIFFERENT" BY PENDULUM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtJ-lCZrCFs)

"Who else will satisfy me?"

"I'm sure you'll find someone else." He said, the hint of sarcasm was not there.

She stopped, and bent up, "seriously? You think I'll whore myself out first thing. That I can't control myself? I'm just so helpless to my limbs.... nothing but a freak"

"What's gotten with you? I'm not being serious."

"Well, what if you are?" She looked at him, the mood had changed.

"I'm not. I trust you Caitlin. I trust you more than anyone else. I also love you. I want this to work."

"I love you too and I think it can. I'm just scared Jon. I've never been so scared in my life." It wasn't too often when Caitlin showed fear, even to her most intimates. She hid her anxieties and issues behind a rough exterior of competitiveness and courage. Yet, her emotions ran high, especially without her massive Vitex supplement to shield it, and thus her hormones raging wild.."

"This was your decision. You're were given a full ride to DePaul."

"I know. I'm not sure it was the right one. I mean.... remember back during the ISAA lawsuit. People, were vicious. 'Seven-limbed Monster of Noble County' ran one tabloid."

"I was there Kate, you showed them it didn't matter what they thought, just like it won't matter how they think now."

She sighed as she sat up on the bed, her right two arms hugging her lover. "You don't know, you don't know what its like." He'd never seen her open up like this, this was shocking. It was hard enough to approach her on her limbs, it was once in a lifetime for her to come pouring out like this. Without her daily hormone suppressants, such mood shifts were uncommon but not rare, although never at this level. "To be different, to be constantly the center of attention, no matter what you do..... Sometimes I wish God had chosen someone else to test."

"He chose you because you're the bravest person I've ever met. Nothing has ever stopped you, nothing. It's damn impressive. You're the greatest hero this town has had in a hundred years."

"Sometimes I just want to be Mary Jane sometimes."

"Well we all want lots of things and some aren't possible. You'll always be Caitlin Illeri, and there's nothing you can do, other than prove everyone wrong. I believe in you, if that counts."

"It does my love." She nestled her head on his shoulders. "I'm as excited as I am nervous."

"It's okay to be nervous. You're going away for the first time in your life, besides sports meets, and away from Noblesville. It's okay." He stroked her long silky hair,

"Thank you. You're the reason I've been so strong. Mom and Dad are helpful, but it's been you that's made me try so hard."

"Oh stop it. Just skype me, I'm only two hours away, I'll come down every other weekend."

"But you're about to be deployed."

"Not for another year, and I have basic before that, in Virginia they have skype." Jon, who's family was too poor for college, had joined the army to get away from everything and hoped to use the GI Bill to get a education after several tours.

"And after that?"

"We will deal with that when we get there. You said it yourself. Long distance, like Perry and Claire. We can do this." They were now cuddling, still nude, on the headboard of the bed, pillows stacked aside.

She paused for a few seconds, looked long and hard out the window, before fresh blood came to her face.

"You're right. We can." The old Caitlin seemed to return, not the shy, vulnerable little girl he had once met on that fateful sidewalk so long ago, shrouded in the fog of memory. She paused again as she wiped the tears from her eyes in embarrassment,"And don't you go running off, too, buster."

"A little bipolar are you?" He teased her.

"Don't go telling everyone you cracked my soft side, even if its true, which it isn't."

"Hah, just don't forget your meds. I won't be here to cuddle sad horny Caitlin."

"Every other weekend."

"Every other weekend." With that he began to fondle her many breasts once more, her tan Olive skin contrasting against the Irish white of his hand.

However, such a second wind was cut short by a vibration. "Shit..."

"Family will be home in five." She grabbed her four-piece bra and began to fasten it quickly, simultaneously as her upper right hand grabbed her shirt. Her bottom left grabbed her panties as she quickly got dressed. "I love you Jon..... I'm going to miss this. A lot."

"I'm going to miss this too."

She sighed as he soon left, just a minute before her parents pulled into the driveway. She grabbed the pink Vitex tablet and gulped it down, although her hands were still in her pants, the desire still pounding.

What had she done?

And only one more day.

http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -257761779

-----------------------------------------------------

Caitlin: Part 3
by ~somethingelse77, Sep 10, 2011, 3:41:53 PM

Caitlin was finishing putting the boxes and storage pieces in the back of her family's Yukon. Her four arms, as well as six-fingered hands, made it easy to carry things. Her two brothers were also assigned to help. Luke, although only 7, carried things eagerly, happy to help out his sister, who he saw as his greatest role model. Marco on the other hand grumbled the entire time, complaining his conversation on AIM with his girlfriend was being interrupted. Her mother brought down her sewing machine, a crucial asset for her wardrobe.

Soon, however, all the items Caitlin needed for college were packed and the car was ready to go. Her brothers would be staying back, as Luke had a youth soccer game later that day, and as his team's best member, he was needed. Marco would be needed as well to drive him there.

"I'm going to miss you Kate!" exclaimed Luke as he gave her a big hug. She easily lifted him up with her four arms and gave him a big kiss.

"Not as much as I'll miss you!" she rubbed his head as she sat him down, "good luck on your game. I know you'll win."

"You do? I don't wanna go, I wanna go with you."

"No, they need you. I'll be on skype, we'll talk every day if you want."

He looked unsatisfied but smiled anyways, "I love you."

"Love you too." She gave him another long hug.

She turned to Marco,

"Marco, I'm going to miss you too." They embraced for a hug as he kissed her on the cheek, despite his long standing apathy to his older sister.

"Stay strong Kate."

Her father called from the driver's seat, "Caitlin, you ready? We need to get back by dinner."

"Yeah, I'm ready."

"Boys, don't get into trouble. Marco, remember Luke's game is at 3, don't be late! We'll be back by 6 at the earliest. Keep the house clean."

"Yeah yeah yeah." said Marco, his eyes rolling, already half way back into the house. Luke on the other hand stayed in the driveway, Caitlin, with her glasses on, could see a stream of tears from his face.

"Your brother really loves you. I remember when he was just learning to walk, he'd follow you everywhere." reminisced her mom,

"A lot better than Marco, what a brat."

"He loves you in his own way."
"Bah."

"Anyways, its going to be a long drive, I suggest you get some sleep." said her father. She sat in the back awkwardly. Her wide triple butt sitting on top of the middle seatbelt, her two tails tucked between her legs where they lay on the floor. She squirmed a bit to get comfortable and leaned against the window, taking off her glasses, where then everything became double due to her lazy eye.

As she sat there, in the back, her parents listening to the XM radio, she started to dream and wander, thinking back on past memories like they were only yesterday. She still was feeling weird from not taking her Vitex supplement the other day and her mind had been going in darker places....

It was a cloudy morning as Theresa dragged a weary Caitlin out of bed. She did not want to wake up, at all. She had been silently dreading the day for weeks, despite saying she was fine; her parents had long learned to tell her emotions from her tail movements. Little Caitlin was crabbier than normal this morning, and she mumbled loudly, "Idowan-na gtho thoo sthool." her giant forked tongue sticking out of her mouth. Her mother, a teacher, had taught her ASL, but she remained largely mute.

After a good 20 minutes she was finally coerced into getting up and she took her sweet time getting ready. Her mother had laid out that days clothing, which she had spent the last week customizing. A large skirt, and a nice blue and white top with four sleeves, it was pretty indeed. Caitlin grudgingly put on her "uniform" and came down for breakfast. Her father was sitting at the head of the table, reading the paper, his face younger and fresh. He had lost his job as a salesman and had just begun construction work a month prior. Taking turns feeding baby Marco, who sat at his high chair, he heralded Caitlin as she came trudging in from the hallway. "You look so lovely Kate!" "Kate" was a affectionate term her parents used, although Caitlin never referred to herself as such.
"Thaanw aw tadtheeee!", which she mumbled as well as signed, she gave him a big four-armed hug, while continuing her scowl at her mom, who had forced her out of bed.

"Have fun today at school, first days are always the best." It was indeed, today Caitlin would start her first day in Kindergarten at the local elementary school. This was a big deal in the Illeri household. For the last summer they had debated, even devolving into fights at time, whether she should be home-schooled or sent to the public schools. The girl's IQ, tested the previous year, was off the chart, and had learned to read at the age of 4. The local school had a gifted program, which room was made for Caitlin. Her father, following Caitlin's stubborn will, had argued for the former, while her mother, urged that she needed to be properly socialized and refused to keep her daughter away from the world. While normally she was overprotective, in this case, she was not. In the end, 'Papa Illeri' saw eye to eye with Theresa and they both agreed it was for the best. She'd already stayed home from preschool, which they both regretted.

Caitlin's mother made her two bowls of cereal and put on the table, which she soon gobbled up, her veracious appetite insatiable, only tempered by her oversized tongue. However, they were running late. "Hurry up Caitlin, we're going to be late." her mother yelled as she finished putting her pink backback in order. Within a few minutes she was crawling into the car, which she hated, as she was forced to sit on her tails, and the seatbelts were just barely wide enough at this age. From there they pep-talked, Caitlin signing back instead of speaking, although her giant tongue sometimes was out of her mouth, as she found it uncomfortable to keep it in there closed. As it did not hinder significantly her eating or breathing, her religious parents refused to alter it for "mere cosmetic reasons".

Caitlin was undoubtedly nervous however but remained cheerful. She had always been courageous, and today was to be no different. She retied her middle shoe, which was very wide and custom-made, as it was loose.

Within five minutes they were at the elementary school, which was only down the street from their neighborhood. Caitlin's appearance was known to most people in the local area, who had closely followed her complicated birth, the first few surgeries to get her liver attached correctly, and had seen her at the local Catholic Church, where she attended Sunday school. Some were scared of her, but others were accepting. The Illeri's fiercely guarded their privacy and refused to give out interviews with only the minor exception. As Theresa could see several cameramen waiting outside the main door, she took her to back entrance, the faculty entrance, where Theresa herself came in every morning.

She turned around and smiled, kissing Caitlin on the cheek. "I love you, and I know you'll do great. Ignore anyone that seems mean."

Caitlin signed back "But I'm scared."

"Don't be, I'll be here in case something goes wrong. Don't let anyone get inside you, sticks and stones may break your bones, but words will only hurt you. Say that with me." She signed it, as well as somewhat mumbled. Her six fingered lower hand came up to cover her mouth, as she was embarrassed by her forked tongue.

With that Caitlin opened the door and hoped out, walking with her odd gait into the building, with her upper right hand holding her mom's. At this point, school was all she was talking about, and she hit her mom with a dozen excited questions about it.

Theresa took her to her class room, Ms. Mulenberry, in the other wing of the building. It was still early, before most kids had arrived, and the two teachers had a quick word as Caitlin timidly waited by the wall to find a seat. Before long, their conversation ended and Ms. Mulenberry walked over, she was a short but thin young woman, with bright blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Caitlin could tell she was a little shocked at her appearance; she adjusted her glasses to better hide her lazy eye, and she sucked her tongue back in her mouth, oh how she hated her face. The limbs she didn't mind ironically. Regardless there was a cautious but warm smile on her face as she took little Caitlin by the hand. "Hey, I take it your Caitlin. I'm so excited to have you in my class." Ms. Mulberry knew some ASL but spoke this, as Caitlin's hearing was impeccable. Caitlin signed back,

"Hi." She was very quiet, especially with strangers, also she could tell her knowledge of ASL was not fluent. However, she smiled and was still excited to start her first day of school.

"Your mom said you were quiet. That's okay, you're such a sweetie though. Do you wanna go by Caitlin or Kate."

"Caitlin"

Come with me." She took her hand to the back of the classroom where she pulled out a desk. Caitlin took one look at its narrow seat, no holes in it as well, and refused to go further. "Caitlin, what's wrong?"

"Too narrow." She signed as she looked down, motioning at her three legs and two tails, which were straight up. From there, Caitlin turned toward the corner of the room where there was a small flat bench and a table.

Ms. Mulberry saw that and put two and two together. "Oh, we can do that." as she began to pull the bench out to fit in with the other rows of desk, moving the rejected desk to that corner to make room.

"How's this?"

Caitlin nodded in agreement, a small smile emerging on her face as she sat down comfortably, her tails hanging off the ledge, free to move around.

"Okay, I'll let you get set up, I have to run a errand, I'll be right back. Let the Teacher's aide, Mrs. Hardbroke, know if you need anything." With that she was gone. Mrs. Hardbroke was a old lady, with a permanent frown on her face. She looked at Caitlin with disgust. Child of Satan for all she cared. She was the aunt of the Principle, so despite being a horrible woman, she could not be fired.

Soon the other children came in. Some knew Caitlin, others were immediately taken by her deformities. Not quite the age to be cruel, they were more carried by curiosity, and a barrage of questions came upon her, although no one sat directly by her.

"Move your arms"

"You have six-fingers!"

"Woah... big tongue."

"Why do you have two tails?"

"Why don't your tails have shaggy hair like my kitty?"

Caitlin tried signing back, but no one understood her. She buried her head as the teacher came in, clearing everyone away.

"Good morning class."

And so on.

Later that afternoon Caitlin ate lunch with her mom in the cafeteria, despite the latter's attempts to get her to be with the other kids. However, she was told she had to play with the others during recess. After some initial crying and stubborness, the other teachers convinced her it would be fun, and she decided to try it out.

The bell rang, and the tables were cleared, the food thrown out, as the students went out to the yard.

Caitlin, while originally sticking close to nest, was nudged out, and she soon saw some kids playing at the jungle gym. They seemed nice back in class and several of them smiled as she came over.

"Caitlin! Come play with us." She ran excitedly to them. Friends, she didn't have many, but something inside her pushed her towards them, a natural social instinct.

It was fun, and they didn't bring up her tongue or eye. She didn't mind at this point showing off her limbs and proudly climbed with ease across the most difficult section of the jungle gym, before jumping off, to the applause of her new friends. While at first she covered up her tongue, Caitlin soon forgot to and even began to speak, although none of them had any idea what she was saying, either mumbling or through sign language. But it didn't matter, they got along, the others utterly fascinated with her and although a bit nosey, as nice as they could be. School wasn't so bad after all, she sort of liked how everyone wanted to hang with her.

Nevertheless, the fun and games was not to last. Near the end of recess a group of 3rd graders came up to the jungle gym, both to seize it, and taunt the "freak" who was happily getting all the attention. This particular group of 3rd graders were a nasty bunch, from broken homes and dysfunctional families, they took out their anger and delinquency on the smaller students. Having just gotten out of detention, they were free to take up their favorite hangout spot, the jungle gym. However, the kindergartners were new and did not know this, as they had naively ignored the warning of the 1st graders, who after a year of hell, ventured nowhere near the place.

"Hey kindergartners, back off!" yelled Bruce, the oldest of the bullies. His sister Meghan was a overweight redhead with a brutish face and a brutish mouth. "You heard him! Off."

The kindergartners turned around, they smiled, some of the girls showed signs of fear but most held their cool.

"What you smillin' at dork!" The third, Pete, came up and pushed a tiny boy by the name of Michael, who fell to the ground crying. The teachers on watch were distracted by a kid who had fallen and broken his leg, so no help came.

With that, most of the others fled, although Caitlin and two other boys stayed back, refusing to budge.

"Oh, great, the freak stayed back. I always wanted to make freak soup."

Caitlin stared at him with her unfocused eyes, but did not move. She was used to taunts, and she was stubborn too.

"I don't think you heard me, I heard your deaf and mute, and dumb to boot. Talk!"

She didn't say or sign anything.

"Talk!"

"Gtho avthay"

"What, I couldn't hear you. Don't mutter freak" He got closer and pulled out a stick.

"Talk!"

She refused, and he raised his stick in anger, but before he could strike the lightning fast Caitlin upercut him with all four hands to the face, before landing a kick with her middle. He fell, bloodied and bruised to the ground. His sister screamed in terror, "You monster, monster monster monster!"

Nothing set her off more than that word. "Ivthm moth vtha vnonsta!" And she ran. By now the teachers had been alerted by the other students to the exchange and had seen Bruce raise his stick, as well as the devastating preemptive blow. They ran to the scene, but by the time they arrived Caitlin was gone.

Everything was a blur, she was moving so fast, her thin three legs moving her along as she sprinted at full speed through the grass. Tears poured across her face as she ran, and she couldn't think straight.

She just ran and ran, and didn't look back. She hated school. Hated it hated it hated it. Before long she was well into the giant neighborhood complex behind the school, and ran blindly along its path.

Up above was a clearing and a small meadow, with several suburban houses surrounding it. Caitlin had lost track of time but was tired, and her two hearts were beating fast. She slowed down before crawling next to a brown picket fence, collapsing in exhaustion and sadness. As she slowly cried herself to sleep, she heard a voice behind her.

She turned around and wiped her tears with her lower left hand, "Don't cry."

It was a little boy, even younger than her, with black hair and stone gray eyes. His home was the smallest and most dilapidated of the houses on the block.

She signed to him, but he didn't respond, so she didn't say anything more and buried her head in her many arms.

"Why are you sad?"

She continued to cry, and the little boy bent down to her level. He repeated himself. "Why are you sad?"

Caitlin looked up, her face and eyes red, more annoyed than anything. While he saw her eye and tongue, it did not show on his face.

"Gtho avthay"

"Go away? Why are you sad?" For the third time.

Although him repeating what she said got her attention and she spoke once more,

"Mthethle vthea mueaath.

"Why would they be mean?" The little boy said innocently.

A smile came across her face as she began to open up, she normally hated her voice, but only as no one could understand her and everyone thought she was stupid. So she explained to him the entire thing, He nodded, a bit confused as he was only her age, but understanding.

"Vhathay naaa nthat sthool?" she asked him in turn.

"My mommy said my fever was too bad today, but I feel better." Caitlin had never been very sick so she just nodded along. "I want to go to school tomorrow!"

"Vithat naa vthat vthreaat."

"It is, I know it is." They were by now sitting next to each other, picking flowers, and chatting away.

Caitlin turned to him and said, her right hands out, "Mwwaa vnatmph ppthis Vthathlinnn."

"Caitlin.... That's a pretty name. My name is Jon. Jon Kutcher."

"Vthon..."

"Yep."

"CAITLIN! WHERE ARE YOU!?" It was her mom's voice, and there were others as well. A car pulled up to Jon's house; there was a rustle as the teachers, and their parents came to the back by the sidewalk."

"I saw them behind that house."

"Jon, why are you out!? You could get sick." screamed his mom, as she pulled him up by the ear. She looked disgusted as she saw the girl he was talking to.

But more importantly, Caitlin's mom ran up to her, "Kate, my dear Kate, I was so scared. You ran so fast, we didn't know where you went."

Caitlin got up and they embraced.

"Never do that again, you hear. Never!"

"Caitlin, wake up! Lunch." It was her mother, but instead of on that foggy sidewalk, in the front seat.

They had pulled into a KFC and were ordering a giant chicken tub. "How far are we?" She asked. Her voice was still fuzzy, deep, and slurred, but far from the mumbling gibberish of her childhood.

"We have about a hour left."

"A hour? How long was I asleep?"

"The entire time. What did you do last night?"

"I had to see everyone one last time."

"Well perk up, we're almost there."

"Whatever mom."

Caitlin pulled out her iPhone with her long slender six-fingered upper right hand and loaded the messenger.

To: Jon
Just tht abt the day we met. I kno y I luv u.  smile

Within a minute it vibrated in response.

To: Caitlin
Bcuz of my muscles?

She would miss him. 'Every other weekend' she thought to herself.

'Every other weekend."

http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -259416995

------------------------------------------------

Caitlin: Part 4
by ~somethingelse77, Sep 20, 2011, 6:40:59 PM

The land grew hilly and lush as they passed south of Indianapolis. Verdi played on the radio, and Caitlin still felt a bit dreamy from her nap early that day. However, her tails were aching, the weight of her body slowly crushing her extra vertebrae. This was why she hated cars and for the last twenty minutes she'd been constantly squirming around, her tails asleep, as well as moving them around, to return circulation. All her squirming also led to her bladder filling, and the two cokes she drank at KFC didn't help either. Caitlin could feel pain in both her bladders she so called out to her parents,

"Dad, I need to stop."

"Why Caitlin?"

"I got to stretch ... and go." She said the latter coyly.

Her mom turned around annoyed, "Really? We're almost there... 40 minutes?"

"I can't hold it that long."

"Fine, there's a Steak & Shake at the next exit, we'll stop there."

"Thanks."

Within four minutes they had pulled off the highway and into the S&S parking lot. Caitlin jumped out of the car within seconds, her tails still a bit stiff, as she ran through the door. There were gasps and from the corner of her right eye she could see a waitress almost drop the food she was carrying. Great... was this going to be the norm these days.... Regardless, she ignored the now awkwardly quiet restaurant and rushed into the woman's room. She quickly pulled down her pants, unbuttoned the straps on the back of her panties that held them up around her tails, and positioned herself carefully over the toilet. Both seats were up as she had to hover above the toilet, the bowl just barely wide enough that both urethras could fire in. Normally when out she only emptied one side at a time, but being in the car led to both being filled up. There, and rather uncomfortable, her four arms gripping the handicap rails, she let it out, the sound of two streams hitting the water. It felt great.....

Fortunately, she didn't have to do anything else so she got back up, her lower hands pulled up her panties, followed by her three-trunked blue jeans, tying the straps on both around her tails, which were now refreshed and swaying gently. Being fairly prehensile, she used the right one to adjust a wedgie she had on the middle buttock as she washed all four of her slender six-fingered hands.

She looked in the mirror; her hair was down, shiny and beautiful as it always was. Her lazy left eye crossed in, even with her thick black glasses. Her forked tongue was slightly out, although she largely kept it in her mouth when in public, despite its girth.

Caitlin was out of the restaurant as fast as she came in. Once again the restaurant froze, some people muttered "what the fuck." but she ignored them. She considered saying something but it wasn't worth her time. This wasn't Noblesville anymore; she'd be the center of attention a lot more down here than up north.

Her dad had used the restroom as well, and saw the crowd's reaction, as they continued the drive down to Bloomington he noticed that she was unusually quiet, staring out the window, her giant forked tongue hanging out, so he spoke to her:

"I'm sorry about back there Kate."

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault. I'm okay." She cleared her throat; it was always very thick, as well as sucked in her tongue, ashamedly. To be honest, she rarely left her hometown besides for sports meets and church camp, so even this level of reaction was a bit much.... it would only be much worse at IU. Perhaps this was feelings of buyer's remorse. Whatever.

"Are you sure."

"Yes. Okay?" She signed up for this. The entire frickin point of going off was to prove to her that nothing could stop her.

A bit taken back by her reaction, he quieted himself, "I know you are Kate. I just worry for you sometimes. We all do."

"Well don't. I can handle myself." Caitlin went back to looking out the window, a bit moody sometimes, she hated how people, her parents included, treated her different just because of her damned limbs. Her entire life she had to deal with this shit, yet it only made her stronger.

There was a few minutes of awkward silence before her parents tried approaching her again.

"When does practice start?" asked her mom, gently.

"Tomorrow."

"Do you know your roommate?"

"No."

"How long will it be?"

"What will?"

"Practice."

"All day." Her eyes were rolled as she answered them.

"Is there something we did wrong?"

"No. I'm fine, okay?"

"Caitlin, come on."

"Just let me be for a bit, okay?"

They shut up. She went back to her thoughts. Of Jon, of her dream, of the strange sensations she continued to feel from not taking her medicine the other day. Perhaps it was her period, although it seemed a bit early. Hopefully she brought enough tampons; she went through them so fast it wasn't even funny. Caitlin thought of little Luke, his game, his big hugs, oh how she'd miss him. Then the S&S crowd flashed before her. To hell with them all. She made a short prayer and asked God for guidance.

"Dad, I love you." Caitlin said a few minutes later, having collected herself.

"And your mom?"

"Love you too mom. I'm sorry; I don't know what got over me. I'm going to miss y'all."

Her mom paused for a bit to decipher what she said, it sounding largely mumbled to her, and smiled, "Love you too Caitlin, with all my heart."

"And with both of mine..." she joked, they all laughed.

They passed the 'Welcome to Bloomington' sign and her mom pointed it out. "Get ready Caitlin," pointing the GPS, "we'll be there in 5 minutes, get your shoes on."

She hated wearing shoes, as they never fit right, but regardless she put all three back on, her 18 toes wiggling one last time before she covered them up.

Wiggling in her seat to get her tails comfortable, she looked out at the city; in the distance she could see the giant Football Stadium, and dorms in the distance. It was beautiful, monolithic limestone buildings above a sea of green forest, with gentle hills all around.

"We're going to Briscoe Hall? Correct?"

She checked her papers, "Yep, I sign in there, then we go to the room. I'll need some help taking everything up."

Soon they pulled into the circular driveway in front of the dormitory, and they found a parking spot. The area was not crowded, as it was still a good month before everyone else moved in. There were a few other athletes however unpacking their belongings and preparing for summer practice.

As she got out, the inevitable stares happened, but Caitlin had enough composure not to look back. The football players especially looked, although it was more of out of lustful curiosity at her four breasts, which were still somewhat concealed by a conservative blouse. She'd have to get use to this, at least for a while, until people got used to her. As long as no one was too rude to her, she'd be okay. Together the Illeris walked into the main hall of the dorm, where a table of RAs was positioned to guide students and hand out keys. They'd been forewarned of her "Condition" by the Cross Country Coach so they smiled as she walked in.

"I'm Caitlin Illeri." It was no surprise, the moment they saw her they had pulled out her file and keys.

"Here are your Check-in papers, check anything that is damaged. We'll need insurance, citizenship, and immunization records as well." Her mom promptly handed them a manilla envelope with everything inside.

The chief RA looked at it and checked off on his sheet, "Great, your room is 503, take the elevator to the right."

"Has my roommate checked in?" It came out slurred and indistinct, her forked tongue slightly shown, which was then hidden.

"What?"

"Has... my... roommate... checked... in?" She said it slow, slightly annoyed.

The RA looked at his file index, "503... Monica Hoss, no she has not.... Anything else?" She caught him looking briefly at her four breasts before he turned up to her face.

"No. I think I am good here." She turned around and raised her tails in righteous indignation, as the RA whispered something snarly to his colleague.

Perhaps this would be harder than she thought....

It took them a good half hour to bring all of her stuff to her room, although that hardly meant sorting. That would likely take all night.

"Well Mom and Dad, I'm going to miss you."

"Kate," tears were in her mom's eyes, "You're the greatest gift I could have ever asked for. I don't know what I'll do without you."

"Probably travel."

That made her mom smile, "You've grown up to be an amazing young woman, I know you'll go far. Be smart, make good choices, and keep God close. I know you will. They embraced, her four arms wrapping around, as they gave each other a kiss.

"Kate doll, you owe me one." smirked her father. She eagerly hugged him, at nearly 6 foot, a good three inches taller than he, "Call us three times a day, you hear!"

"Four times, and that's a promise." She kissed him on the cheek, and they hugged for awhile. Always close, more so than with her mom, she would be quite lost without the men of her life.

"Well.... I'll see you guys in a month or so?"

"We'll be here for your first meet, don't worry." said her mom,

"Who said I am?"

"Your mom." smiled her dad.

"I love you guys so much." They all went in for a big group hug, her tails drupped in sadness, "Have a safe ride back."

"Call us when you get done packing."

"I will" Caitlin had already begun sorting her clothes as they left, shutting the door behind them. There were other people's voices in the hall but she did not feel like going out quite yet.

Her pants were hung on hangers in the closet, along with well over two dozen dresses and nice shirts. Caitlin put her panties, socks, and bras in a drawer, and her shorts and shirts in another. The sewing machine went in a corner, next to her desk, where her MacBook had been placed. She turned on iTunes, playing the Christian Rock bands Audio Adrenaline and Jars of Clay. Her tails wagged to the beat as her lower hands free from work, snapped as well.

Hungry, she opened up some canned food she had brought, eating 8 of them before she was full. When would her roommate get here? She looked nice, wearing tight blue jeans, a white blouse with four short sleeves, and only a little top cleavage showing. The prominent crucifix she always wore was above it all. Looking at the mirror on the sliding closet door she brushed her long dark brown hair and checked her phone, a brief message from her mom saying she wished her the best.

The room came with a TV so she turned it on, nothing particularly interesting was on but she watched it anyways.

Two hours later there was a noise at the door as it slowly opened. There was giggling and laughter as a tall dark-skinned girl walked in, talking in the hallway with two friends. The girl, presumably the roommate, looked up to say hi to Caitlin, extending her hand out. There was a major look of shock on her face, which the girl tried to hide, not attempting to be rude, but Caitlin had been around long enough she knew exactly what the raised eyebrows meant. Regardless, the girl seemed nice and she extended her upper right hand to shake the girl's.

"Hi... I'm... Caitlin, Caitlin Illeri" each word was uttered slowly; she hated to repeat herself, which was often.

"Caitlin.... I'm Monica Hoss, umm..." she looked around awkwardly trying to take in her extras without overtly doing so. Caitlin adjusted her prism-ed glasses so it was easier to make eye contact. "Where' ya from?"

"Noblesville, Indiana."

"Oh cool, I'm from Fort Wayne. What high school?"

"Noblesville... Christian Academy"

The girl had good hearing, or either she didn't want to be rude and allude to her speech impediment.

"Ah... I went to Homestead. I take it your in Cross Country?" It was pretty obvious; Caitlin's giant trophies and medals were already placed above her desk, which was already filled up.

"Yep... you?"

"Same.. You won the State Championship last year didn't you?"

"What makes you say that?"

Instead of mentioning her limbs, Monica cleverly pointed to the biggest trophy of them all. "Well the ISAA one of course."

"Ah yep that was me. Did...you... compete?"

"Got 8th."

"I thought.. you... looked familiar." They both laughed, there was good chemistry here it seemed.

"What are your plans for tonight Caitlin, or do you prefer Kate?"

"...Caitlin, only... my family calls me... Kate. Umm.... Not... that... I know of. I... haven't.. really... met... anyone else yet."

"Well, the girls in 509 say that they know of a party on 2nd Street tonight... if you wanna come?"

"I... don't... drink."

"Really? Oh well you should come anyways."

"Yeah, I may... come... by, I'm... not... a big partier." Caitlin continued to enunciate carefully as she could, she didn't want to come off on the wrong foot.

"That will change... IU's a big party school." Monica then saw the giant cross already tacked on the wall and changed her pitch, "well, I don't want to force you. Just letting you know."

"Thanks. You... need... help?"

"Umm... Sure."

Caitlin went out in the hallway and easily lifted the heavy objects Monica was struggling before even to move. "You're a great help. I'm very lucky to have you as a roomie..." Caitlin gave a small fake smile... the girl was trying, perhaps a bit too hard however."

"No problem."

There was a long while before any one of them said anything anymore, each on minding their own business as they unpacked, but Monica, nervous at her roommate's strange body and worried about the best way to approach it, finally brought it up, indirectly.

"So... are there any medical emergencies I should be umm... prepared for?"

"What do you mean?"

"Uh.. I'm trying to say, do I need to know anything?"

"About what? Are you referring... to what... I... look like?" She gave her a pissed stare, "Then, no." There was a brief moment of awkwardness.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything..."

"No, don't worry about it, or about me, okay. Then we're good."

They didn't speak for awhile after that, Monica was on the phone with one of her friends, and Caitlin was busy on her laptop trying to set up the internet so she could skype Jon.

While Monica was briefly out of the room, Caitlin noticed a golden looking DVD hidden under some dresses. Curious, and a bit nosey, she pulled it out with her slender six-fingered lower right hand; she'd never seen anything like it before. She almost threw it on the ground in disgust. On the cover was a pair of nude Latino men, with shockingly a narrow band connected their chests. Each one had what looked to be two dicks, and were smiling. There were various side photos of them in naughty positions. The title was in glossed red, "Red Hot Latino Love, Siamese Twin Edition. Featuring Alejandro and Jorge Gameraz, the incredible Spanish Duo!"

What filth.....

There was a sound at the door as the knob turned. Endowed with lightning reflexes, Caitlin stuffed the DVD back where she found it and jumped back to her bed, where she looked quite innocent.

"Oh hey."

"Hi... who was... that?"

"Oh my girlfriend Erica."

"Girl..friend?... Oh."

"She's very nice." Caitlin didn't know what to say, she'd never met a lesbian, or bisexual for that matter, but she sure as hell knew what God felt.

Abomination. And then there were her own urges, so strong as of late... must repress.

Must repress.
I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God.
Job, 19. 25

http://somethingelse77.deviantart.com/a … -263539761

---------------------------------------------------------

Caitlin: Part 5
by ~somethingelse77, Oct 15, 2011, 10:01:51 AM

Caitlin had a rough night sleep, while her roommate Erica and many of the girls on the floor went out partying, she stayed in. Drinking, or such things like that went against her firm values and she would have no part.

She laid in bed, and thought to herself of Jon, oh how she missed him, his warm embrace. She leaned over to her laptop, which sat beside her, flicking the screen on. Still not on, and no response from her texts. She knew he was in boot camp, about to be deployed, but he could at least spend some time talking with her. She had needs to, powerful needs, and it was so tough holding them.

<Where r u? I miss u... smile> She texted, her six-fingered hands were adept if a bit too much on her smartphone keyboard.

No response, none immediate that is. Caitlin heard laughter in the halls, and distant voices too. Were they talking about her? It was inevitable they would, people always did. She couldn't even go to the hallway bathroom without a click from a phone camera being heard. It wasn't her fault, God made her this way, and she would stay strong and pure..... She had to, for the sake of her fragile sanity.

There was a book laid out beside her, her laptop now charging on the floor, it was on the First and Second Gospels, her favorite, written by a famous televangelist she grew up watching and had a crush on for the longest time. The clock clicked at 10:45, it was late, she felt a growl in her oversized stomach, and she grew distracted from her reading. Smart as a tack, if a bit old-fashioned; she was Valedictorian, and could easily read a 300pg book in one day, although she nowadays rarely did.

Still no response.... it was 11pm, he would usually answer at this time, even with wake-up at 5am. She found her lower left hand near her right vagina; should she? Why not, no, she shouldn't. She pulled away. She felt a wave go through her body, she hated it, she hated her four clits, her two vaginas, her four breasts. They were the devil's tools, to tempt her into sin. But it felt so good, she'd never used her left, but it still hungered.

Her long wide hand was down there again, this time her upper right, it was going, a sudden mistake... But regardless she let it go, she'd leave the other for marriage, and the two tender bumps down there in the right vagina felt so great, she moaned in ecstasy. Her eight nipples grew firm and her other hands began to rub them. This blinded her mind from all other thought, including Jon, and Erica, and all the others not like her.... Her forked tongue stuck out and her eyes, even her lazy left, rolled.

She thought of the Latino conjoined twins,incestuous gay lovers... so repulsive, yet the thought made her tails straighten with lust.... Should she watch it? No, no.... she wouldn't... she wanted to, but she couldn't.

There was a sudden loud knock on the wooden door, she spazzed, throwing the covers over her nude body, and moved away her hands from unfinished business, the book falling to the floor She lay there embarrassed and silent... another knock, then silence. Her two and a half lungs breathed a powerful sigh of relief.

Waves of guilt flooded over her. Tears rolled down her face, still no response... Slowly but surely our three-legged girl whimpered her way to a lonely sleep. Caitlin curled up, her tails between her legs, her back ached. Her back brace sat in the corner but she was too lazy to grab it, pain was good. Christ suffered, so should she.

--------------

Training that morning was early, starting at 7am, when it was still cool out. To be up in time, that meant Caitlin would have to be up at 6am to fully shower, dress, and eat a decent breakfast before crossing the street over to the Athletic Center. She always slept in a bit, and when her snooze finally went off, her four arms stretched as she made a big yawn, her three legs still a bit stiff from the night. Turning over she moved her two tails around, getting the blood flowing, and she put her feet down to the ground. She slept in simple underwear, her bottoms, sewn together from a pair of panties, with straps for her tails, and a loose top/bras around her four breasts.

Erica was still sleeping, so she woke her up.

"Wakth Upth!" Her voice was usually more unintelligible in the mornings when she was still half-asleep.

"Whhaaa.... five more minutes..."

"Whathevther.." Caitlin glanced down at her phone, there was one missed text... only one, not even from her girlfriends back home. She pushed the notification and unlocked her phone.

<Sorry. Was sleeping. vChat at 17:30?>

She thought a second to translate that into civilian time before texting back, <kk luv u>
While Erica was still sleeping, she decided to quickly get dressed. She stood in front of the closet mirror and took off her loose fitting pajamas. She scavenged naked, her tails moving freely and subconsciously behind her, her four hands pilfering the dresser for a pair of sports bras. She'd usually put her sports bras on just before breakfast, after taking a shower.

There was a yawn as her lower legs were pulled down her panties, her lower bra was now hanging from the upper, which she proceeded to unfasten. She looked in the mirror in startled surprise, her mouth emitting a soft squeak.
Erica looked briefly at her, her eyes now wide awake from the freakish sight before her, although she tried to hide it.

"Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you."

"No... don'th worry.... abouth ith. How... your nighth?
"Knife?"

"Noooo, nighth!"

"You mean 'night'?"

Caitlin rolled her eyes, as she was now eagerly pulling out cereal and milk from the fridge, she'd eat two whole bowls and still be hungry. "Yeths!"

"It was good, we went to this party at 1st and Henderson. Monica was a shitshow, but that's why I love her!"

"Fun...."

She needed a shower, but decided to wait until after practice and her chat session with Jon, she'd be sweaty all day, anyways.

However, now that Erica was up she had no desire to change In front of her... not with her orientation. Without saying another word to her friendly roommate, she threw on a shirt as well as towel and went into the bathroom to change. There were several girls already in there, one, a New England-looking one with a rhinoplastered nose and straight black hair, dropped her tooth brush upon the sight of Caitlin.

"Pleasth." Caitlin muttered as she walked bye. As the eyes stared into her like daggers rising feelings of insecurity rose up.... she never thought IU would be this hard. The tolerance of Noblesville was something she certainly took for granted.

She stepped into a stall and quickly put on her two sports bras as well as shorts, with large holes for her tails to go through. Everything was blurry as she didn't have her glasses on, and there was two of everything thanks to her lazy eye. Despite this, she wouldn't wear eyeware to practice, the rubbing along her nose bothered her and it got in the way, sight wasn't necessary when running, only her three beautiful long legs.

As she returned to the room, she saw that her roommate had dressed in her absence. Erica's belly was showing, as was Caitlin's, with its two belly buttons. It was smooth, well-formed, dark-skinned, and muscular, for a second she found herself admiring it before just as quickly repressing the thought.

"Ready Kate?"

"Don't... call me... Kate. Caitlin... please."

"Oh.. Ready Caitlin?"

"Yesth."

The two went downstairs together. There was general smalltalk, and despite Caitlin's reservations, she was easy to talk to and sweet.

The track was just across the street, although with her bad vision she couldn't really see it. However, her hearing was above average, and she could hear the female athletes assembled.

There were about 30 of them, a large team for College Cross Country, the coach a middle-aged man, slender with stone gray eyes and a Indianapolis Colts baseball cap.

"I see our last two teammates have arrived.... let's all circle up and introduce ourselves. Say your name and high school. Let's start with you Caitlin."

All eyes were on here, most the girls were either fascinated or horrified, but none could look away.

"My name... is... Cathlin... Illeri. I wenth... to Noblesville... Christian Academy."

"I'm Erica White, I went to Snider High School, in Fort Wayne."

Most the eyes stayed on Kate, both because of her deformed figure and her record Championship, especially one tall girl in the back. While she couldn't make out the face, the relentless glare creeped her out.

Finally the staring girl's turn was up:

"I'm Arianna Mataxas, I went to Warren Central, in Indianapolis." Arianna was tall and gangly, with a crooked (once broken) nose and witch-like hazel eyes. While the face wasn't much, her body was virtually perfect, her legs long, her torso thin, her balance right. Now Caitlin recognized her.... Arianna.. the bitch that challenged her rightful victory at the State Championship. She had to sue the ISSA for discrimination against the physically 'handicapped' to keep her title. Arianna was runner up and utterly believed Caitlin should have been disqualified. While Noblesville supported her, she had few fans elsewhere in the state. Her suspicion was because of her limbs, with some mean slurs a common occurrence at races.

What were the odds she would be here? Everytime Caitlin sprinted yards ahead of everyone, at every practice run, she heard sneers from the girl.... whispers of freak and mutant. No 'monster', not yet at least.

She said nothing during the entire practice, having kept to herself the entire time. Erica offered to sit with her but Caitlin slinked shyly away.

When she got to the locker room after practice, she was covered in a sweaty shine, although compared to the other girls, who were clearly exhausted after a lazy summer, Caitlin felt like it was nothing. Nothing in fact came as natural to her as did running, even distance.
As she walked into her corridor containing her locker, Arianna walked by, knocking deliberately into her.... "Move freak."

Her chin was held up, that was until she saw the note, sitting on top of her bags. She picked it up with her lower right hand and silently read it:

"Not only are you a Freak,
You're a cheat!
You should have been aborted,
I hate you."

Arianna! She fumed with anger, she couldn't even think right. Abortion, what nerve! How many children like her were murdered because of their parent's godlessness, she couldn't even fathom. Screw this, she wouldn't take this shit the whole semester. She won, Arianna lost, no ins or buts, and the girl needed to realize it. If she was put in her place, the others would respect her. What other choice did she have?

The runner-up was standing besides the parking lot chatting with several of her friends, one of them saw Caitlin walk up in her three-legged stride, and nudged Arianna in the right direction.

"What do you want?"

"Whath.... nerve!" She held up the note.

"Oh... that. And your point?"

"How.... dare... youu!"

"You're a freak-of-nature, go crawl up with Jesus..."

"You... wanth... aborth me! Bi..tch!"

"Wawah wah. I'm so sad."

The anger and hormones that were swelling up inside her made Caitlin's mind foggy, if she didn't have better self control, she would have beaten the shit out of her.

"Stop... ith!"

"I can't understand you. You can't even speak clearly, you must be as dumb as you look, with your lazy eye."

Her giant tongue and deformed throat choked up, tears were about to come down from her eyes. Then she heard a slight beep. It was 5:15... she had to get back to talk to Jon.
She turned to leave, her four fists clenched in rage.

"Chicken.... balk!"

She couldn't fathom how mean people could be... Why? What did she do to anybody? It wasn't her fault! It was her goddamn limbs! She shouldn't take God's name in vain, now she felt even worse.

When Caitlin finally got back to her dorm room she collapsed on her bed, she was too tired to cry, to sad not to try. Only the thought of beautiful Jon could lighten her day. Her hubby, her love. He never judged her, to him she was completely normal, not a freak. Arianna, what a godless whore; she needed to vent and was muttering the entire time her anger. Only if she didn't have to talk now she could have shown that girl who was boss. Now she just looked like a coward and a fool.

She flipped on her laptop, vChat was already up, when woken it immediately loaded.
Where was he? Come on, she didn't have time for this. It seemed like a good fifteen minutes after the scheduled time when he finally logged on.
Ping. She clicked it.

"Jon?"

"Kate? How's IU?"

"I hate it, I hate it! Fucking bitch, Arianna, she ruining my life! Everyone hates me, she wrote me this note, told me to be aborted. I hope God strikes her down, and burns in hell...."

"Arianna?"

"Oh, like you'd forget her to, remember?"

"No,"

"The girl who got me disqualified, are you kidding me? God help you. How could you forget?" Her voice was so slurred that not even Jon could fully understand her.

"Caitlin, what's gotten into you?"

"What's gotten into me? Where have you been? I haven't heard from you in weeks! And you ask me what's gotten into me?"

"Are you kidding right now girl?"

"What!?"

"I work from 6am to 9pm, everyday, I'm about to be delployed, and you start off yelling?"
It was true, she didn't mean to yell, but she couldn't control her anger. Anger management once was a huge problem but her steady relationship, meds, and counseling helped her control her hormones and emotions. She realized she had forgotten her Vitex, as well as cocktail of other medications, which likely explained this, as well as her current high blood pressure.
"I need you! God can only do so much."

"God, you're always talking about God. How about you actually get a since of reality Caitlin. You know what, I've been meaning to say something as well. You know, I get a lot of shit for you."

"Whath do you... mean?"

"Well I have a picture of you, and lets just say people here in the army don't really understand."

"So you'll ditchth me too?"

"No, not if you grow up."

"Grow up! I'm so fucking mature."

"No, you're really not. Crawling to Jesus everytime something doesn't go your way shows desperation. You're a desperate woman Caitlin, and I'm shocked you'd take out your anger on me."

"But, but..."
"I think we need to call it quits for a while."

"Quits? No... Jon, please no, I'm sorry."

"This has been a long time coming. I need to have a clear mind, and you're not helping."

"Screw you!"

She hung up the chat, and pausing only for a second, started balling. God! You abandoned me. I try so hard, and this is how you reward me.
Caitlin cried solidly for a good hour before Erica returned.

"What's wrong?"

"Jon left me!"

"Jon?"

"My boyfriend."

"You have a boyfriend."

Oh, so she couldn't have a boyfriend either. "Yesth!"

"I'm so sorry."

'You don't care.... you probably hate me too."

"Oh girl, I have some news that may cheer you up."

"Whath could... possibly... do thath?"

"Wanna go to a party?"

"No, no, I can't."

"Come on, it'll be good for you. You're pretty, you'll do well."

"I'm pretty?"

"Yes, yes you are."

"Come out with me, I'll show you a good time."

"Okay," She looked up with big doopey eyes, her forked tongue slightly out. Few people ever called her pretty. Even coming from Erica, this helped so much.

"So what party clothes do you have?"

"None."

"black skirt."

"Yesth."

"Top that shows cleavage... that's your main asset, use it."

"I have... one, shows off my lower.... breasths"

A strange look was cast from Erica as she contemplated the unusual girl in front of her.
"Well, I think you'll be a hit."