Topic: Dragon Cuntboy Knight (DCBK) - by joekilla187

A knight is cursed by a dragon to have the crotch of a female dragon. It is slowly turning him into a dragongirl.

Originally from 4chan: https://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/6247567/

Red Dragon:
http://pastebin.com/WaFh7KUP
http://pastebin.com/bmDGRzcZ

One Shot:
http://pastebin.com/e436nsvU

All the artwork for DCBK so far:
http://deviants-despository.booru.org/i … on+cuntboy

Somewhat related ongoing webcomic:
http://levian.smackjeeves.com/

Re: Dragon Cuntboy Knight (DCBK) - by joekilla187

For forty days I traveled through the scorched lands, the forbidden realm of the dreaded scaly bastards. The request had come in from the wealthy lord of the kingdom challenging all knights, adventurers and those brave enough to bring back a dragon egg. A challenge that wouldn't have been so bad seeing as the bloody lizards fucked like no tomorrow, any welp of a drake or wyvren would scarcely put up a fight if it came to it. The request however stated it had to be a very particular dragon egg of course, which happened to belong to a sodding red dragon. White, green, blue, brown, even freaking magenta would have been preferable but the lord wanted a red dragon egg. The reward for the egg however was a mercs dream come true. Whoever had brought back the red dragon egg would be rewarded with their very own castle, filled with forty maidens and a fully stocked treasure room. The life of royalty in exchange for a single measly egg, what more could a mercenary ask for?. The egg however would not come easy.

The flying mongrels came in all shapes and sizes, the larger ones had all kinds of colors associated with them that set them apart from each other. Most of the times the dragons of the similar color only paired with its own but they're known to just fuck whatever suits one another no matter. However red dragons were rare, only about one in a thousand hatch-lings ever gave to a red welp. The red ones are noticeable right away from the crimson appearance of the shell, as if the entire egg itself was dipped into molten hot dragons blood and stained.

Regardless of what one may think at the sight of a dragon, their size and strength and fire are not what makes it the most fearsome and terrible. The fact that the monsters are actually intelligent are what makes them a threat. A man with a sword is not a threat if he doesn't know how to hold it. If the beasts were just mindless animals looking for a quick meal and to mate it wouldn't be so bad, but the damn things were smart, too smart. Damn lizards, you can see it in their eyes when they look at you, smirking at you as if they were the superior beings. The smaller ones are filled with fear, it's always a pleasure to watch it squirm while twisting its guts around your blade. The bigger ones, the colored ones are defiant, they stare you down even while you're killing them, even when you've already chopped their heads off, the damn eyes bore holes into your soul. The colored ones are especially troublesome, rumors say the white ones can breath ice or water and freeze a man in an instant, and that green ones blow poisonous clouds that rot your very skin away. Encounters with red dragons are always treated with doubt, as random an encounter with one is so is the tale of one, yarns about red dragons that could talk or become invisible, about how they've hypnotized entire villages or use forbidden magicks to turn men into cattle. However tall the stories may be, the prize for the egg was too great to let it slip by, the only issue was finding one.

The bitch dragons are mighty protective of their eggs, nests are precarious climbs into the highest of peaks and crags, using volcanic rocks and pilfered gold to make their nests. Which of course makes them prime targets for scavengers and the lot. Eggs fetch a hefty price normally and if the gold isn't melted to the rocks yet makes for a nice quick and easy pay day. There is of course the fact that you have to kill the mother to get to em, but the females are usually the weaker. Softer bellies makes for an easy kill, especially if they've just laid. Bleeding hearts can cry all they want about how we kill the bastards, no difference to me really. Killing dragons as easy as killing men, only difference is the lizards put up more of a fight. The damn things are a nuisance, they don't bother villages and townsfolk no more, not in at least a good decade since the crusades have been thinning them out. The occasional wyrm might stagger in looking for free cattle or goats to feast on but for the most part they stick to the scorched lands.

Which brings me to why I'm currently in this godforsaken place, if there was anyplace I could find a red dragons egg it would be here. Crags and burnt trees litter the landscape, it was once lush and green more than a few hundred years ago some say, vibrant and rich with sprawling forests and rolling hills as far as the eye could see. Whatever it was, now it's just a blackened husk of sand and dirt. Most of the hills glitter in the distance as what has been nicknamed the glass mountains. The dragons fire had burnt the hills until the sand turned into glass shards. Spines of jagged blown glass skewered the hills making the climb a damned pain the ass.

The chain-mail has already begun to wear down, The glass shards have slowly ate at it while climbing this damn rock. I can see a hole in the wall a good forty meters above, hopefully that means it's the entrance for the nest is near. Visions of my future castle and my treasure room filled to the brim with golds and rubies, I could feel it in my hands I could taste it on my lips. The gold lined chalices probably make the mead taste all the sweeter. Servants waiting on me hand and foot to my every needs, women available at an arms reach. No longer having to settle for the worn village whore, I never even notice as the glass stabs through my gloves as I reach the peak of the cave and climb over it's edge. I catch my breath as I look over the gray horizon, I can feel the heat emanating from the cave on the back of my neck, like a lover breathing down my spine. A wyrm awaits within.

The smell of sulfur and earth assaults my senses and I hold back the urge to cringe. Unsheathing my sword I wrap a leather band around my hand and it's hilt ten times before I tighten it enough to where I can barely move it. Dropping your sword, getting it stuck is the last thing you want to do when fighting a dragon. Wyrms are tough, four legs, four times the claws and strength of a serpent, double the ferocity of a wyvren and as tenacious as ten drakes. They're the apex when it comes to lizards and it takes all you've got to not get killed when it first spots you. Stab it in the throat first, let it lunge at you, it's slow and you've got all the time in the world to slice through it's slim neck vertically. Run for cover, and hide watch it go berserk as it tries to breath let it choke on it's own blood and claw at itself, if you're lucky it will try to breath it's fire and blow a hole in it's own chest as the gas sac implodes. If it doesn't you're in for a helluva fight. Dragons heal quickly and after ten minutes the wound would seal, however successfully disarming a dragon of it's fire is still considered a victory. The only chance you have is to outmaneuver it, contrary to popular belief heavy armor is a quick death when fighting a dragon. Once you disable it's fire, quickness is the key to victory, light chain-mail, and very little armor is all you need to win. Dodging it's limbs, claws and lunges are easy when you're wearing only nylon leggings, good to keep cool during the intense heat of nesting caves. Their heart is right between their forelegs, and just so happens to be the more tender area of the toughened scales. The right angle between the scales allows you to slide the sword in like it was butter and bring the beast down with a single blow. All of these strategies swirled within my head as I paced slowly along the cave walls, following the stench of sulfur and rot.

When I reached the center I would have dropped my sword in awe had I not tied it off, The cave glowed like I had entered an otherworldly hollow filled with orange and red hues dancing off the curvature of the rock. The cave was a perfect circular dome and littered along it's floor was hundreds of white bleached bones, skulls of past mercenaries still screaming in agony from beneath their leather helmets. Sights like this were enough to bring a man to their knees in fright, but I was awestruck not by the horror but by the dazzling attraction at the center. A nest, a golden nest aligned with the armors and bones of many men, filled with nearly a dozen bright crimson red dragon eggs. A nest that was unprotected and ripe for the taking. Gold piled nearly my own height sheltered them.

My jaw glistened with drool, I could be rich beyond my wildest dreams. The lord would probably give me the keys to the kingdom if I brought back more then just one let alone a dozen. I raced up to the nest , wanting to avoid a fight to not endanger the precious cargo when I felt my chest seize and my arms pinned to my sides. I felt as if the very air of the cave itself suddenly engulfed me as the oxygen from my lungs was squeezed forcibly out. My ribs creaked from the pressure and my shoulder blades popped. The The heat in my chest became an blazing inferno and outgrew the pain that engulfed my rupturing insides. My treasure before me, the eggs faded out with my vision. I struggled through the invisible vice in vain as my brain began to shut down. My vision darkened and rolled my eyes back and forth trying to find any source of light to cling to life, only to wish for the darkness when light finally came in the form of glowing yellow Wyrms eye.

I breathed deeply, inhaling and coughing expecting to meet with blood on my hands when I came up with hacking dry barks. My chest was bare and my chain-mail was stripped and lying in tatters around me. Left in only my shoulder pads and nylon pants. My sword I had wrapped around my hand was nowhere in sight and I was surrounded on all sides by...gold?

“You've finally awoken...I was beginning to fear I'd broken you” A booming voice chuckled in the darkness.

The voice was coming from every direction, and I struggled into a defensive position, grabbing a dagger from my boot and baring it.

“Still full of fight...typical” The voice sneered.

The voice reverberated off the walls, echoing and undulating. It sent shivers down my spine. It was heavy but with a soprano undertone to it.

“You shouldn't have come here...You're the hundredth fool I've had to flay this week alone. What madness drives you men into my domain” The voice boomed. What madness? What madness was this person talking about. I came here to slay dragons not talk to fools.

“Is that all you men think about? A hundred men have come and all with a single thought...kill us, slaughter us, take our children and do who knows what with” The voice practically screamed, the voice now as loud as a church bell inside of my own mind. I closed my eyes in pain as I tried to shake it from my brain. A piercing wail of a the cry of a dying welp skewered my very mind and I fell to my knees as the pain assaulted all of my senses. When I could breath again and think once more, I could barely move.

“Feel what they've felt, it's not pleasant” The voice whispered. I struggled to catch my breath and move, however I was held in place by an unseen force.

“I am tired of your kind trying to destroy my children, what gives you the right what drives you to slaughter innocents!?” The voice yelled into my head again. I could only blink against the darkness, the breath pushed out of me as the force once more squeezed the life out of me slowly. I thought of what led me here to my demise, the lords proclamation, the life of luxury, the clutch of eggs.

I gasped as I felt a force invade my skull and the invisible vice released me and left me breathing ragged along the nest of gold.

“I see...” The voice spoke solemnly.

Gasping for every breath of air I could I rolled over onto my back and stared defiantly into the darkness.
Staring down whatever fate awaited me from the shadows.

“I have seen into your past and your soul, so deft you are at taking life for such a young one. Cruel and full of greed.” The voice murmured to itself. I struggled to raise my arms, the dagger still clutched in my hand to ward off the invisible tormentor.

Before me the very shadows itself shimmered with glittering light, the red and orange hues of earlier lit up the cave walls like a festival and standing above me was the towering head of a red wyrm. It's eye sockets larger than my head as it stared me down not in defiance or mirth but with...pity. I had been stared down by many dragons before but never with pity and never with such eyes either. The eyes were the same yellow and slit ted as all the others but behind it I could sense something more. It didn't move, and I could see it's throat hovering inches above my dagger. I could take out it's gas sac with a quick lunge and –

“You're a monster” The dragon said through it's cracked lips.

The dragon said.

The dragon called me a monster.

I'm a monster. The dragon spoke, it called me a monster.

A red dragon that could speak. Human tongue. The voice, the entire time the voice.

“Most dragons can. We have the capacity for it. Talking to men is taboo however...for good reason.” The wyrm spoke. I could not believe my eyes and ears.

“Your mind is a filthy place, so much bloodshed. You're no worse than a feral one” It sneered at me, it's lips curled inward and revealed the rows of teeth the size of swords. Its words had finally penetrated through my fog of shock. The dragon had seen inside my head, it had appeared from nothing, it had taken me completely by surprise.

“The legends are for the most part true, I can do many of those things, have done many of those things you've heard. Maybe you should have heeded those warnings to never cross us” The wyrm cautioned as it leaned over my face, it's throat scant inches away from my blade. I willed my hand to move and thanked the gods as I felt my wrist twitch and my shoulder swivel quickly bringing the dagger quickly against my own throat. I felt it's tip pushing against my wind pipe as it pierced my skin slowly. My own body had betrayed me, the dagger inched slowly along my neck drawing blood. The daggers wicked curves tore at my throat and severed the veins, I gurgled like a babe as I drowned in my own blood. I choked for what felt like hours begging for the release of death. All the while the dragon stared down at me impassively waiting, watching, observing my final moments. I clawed at my throat waiting for my life to flow out, I reached my hands up to the maw of the best begging it for peace and death. The dragon closed its eyes and I stared at my own hand hovering above me against the dragons throat. The taste of blood was gone and my neck was dry and cold. I dropped the dagger, it's blade serene and clear from any gore. My neck had never been touched by it's jagged edge.

“How does it feel, we dragons may heal, but that fear is constant. The fear of death, the fear of drowning in your own blood” It spoke with experience, I could see along it's throat many scars, many wounds. The scales of the dragon were malformed and grew in odd angles. I could only sweat, recovering from the vision of my own death. My heart beat in my chest like a war drum. The fight had left me finally, I no longer wanted to retaliate, no longer wanted to fight. I just wanted to live.

“Now you know what it feels like to be a dragon” The dragon said. I stared into it's golden eyes.

“Do you wish to live young one?” It asked, I nodded my head vigorously. The dragon bared its fangs and smirked at me like I've seen so many others.

“Very will, I will offer you a chance at redemption” The dragon bent it's neck towards me, it's flaring nostrils level with my own, the eyes glowing brighter in the dark as if by magic I suddenly became more aware. The dragon before me was not only a red wyrm, but a mother. I gasped out as she laid a sharp claw on my chest, drumming away at it as if bored.

“You know me now, and I know you. I have willed it. Tell me...how many of my brothers, my sisters, our young have you killed.” The she-dragon asked casually, albeit with a piercing gaze as the claws drummed against the spot above my heart.

“I...I..Can nay recall. Hundreds...if not more” I wheezed out pitifully as the claws ceased their thumping. They dug into my chest, enough to scratch but not enough to draw blood as the she-beast closed her eyes and sighed.

“Then that shall be your curse to bear.” She spoke finally. The claws remained on my torso.

“For every fire you have snuffed out, you will create anew” She spoke in a voice that echoed deep inside my very mind. The air shimmered from her voice as the cave walls glowed an ethereal green. The claws gripping my torso stabbed five points above my waist and I could feel them digging at my guts. I could feel my organs being torn asunder beneath the skin. I squirmed from the onslaught, no pain was given but the wrongness of feeling your stomach, intestines and organs being played with like a toy was immense. The dragon whispered unintelligible growls and hisses in a tongue foreign to my ears, all the while swirling my insides like a cauldron. I could not move and breathing was more than a chore, the glow in the walls grew brighter with each whisper of the dragons tongue. With a final hiss and a clack of her tongue she opened her mighty maw. My eyes grew wide as I could see the signs of a dragon preparing to spout its fire, I could see it's glottis swelling and the electrical node above it glistening. The fire never came, and a red haze exhaled from within the depths of the beasts innards and engulfed me until all was but a fog. I choked and wheezed for a while before the lack of air made me once more fall into unwilling darkness.

When I came to, I was once more confined to the golden nest however I was surrounded by the clutch of bright red dragon eggs. I could feel their heat as the life within pulsed. Surprisingly the heat wasn't intense or uncomfortable when you normally touched a dragon egg, it was an amazingly comforting warmth that felt rather soothing in a way. I marveled at my ability to touch the eggs, cackling internally with glee as the foolish bitch dragon had left me alone in it's nest. My reward would be great indeed.

“Go ahead...you can try” The she-dragons voice interrupted. I whirled around to face her when I noticed that the wyrm had taken a very casual stance, lying on it's side fat pink belly exposed.

“You're armor and weapons are at your feet, when you're ready you can do as you wish. I'll wait” She said while yawning and closing her eyes. My ferocity grew once more. Talking dragon or not, a beast was still a beast and I would be damned if this one was going to get the best of me. The posture she was in was practically begging me to kill her. I gathered my gear, not even bothering with the armor, simply charging forward with my sword. I brought  it overhead, scant inches from the she-dragons stomach and found my knees collapsing. A heat unlike any other engulfed my stomach all the way down to my knees. A deep throbbing could be felt, a hot yearning fire developed within the pit of my stomach. A foreign sensation filled my groin, I felt myself growing increasingly more and more aroused. The more I panted in feverish lust the stronger the peculiar sensation became, as if my cock had spread out from my thighs and my testicles grew tight and flush against my skin. I began to sweat from my chest to my thighs, perspiration lined my nylon tights as they clung to my flesh. It was a painful yet pleasurable torment all at once as my groin pulsed along with my heartbeat. My insides ached, and the outer flesh grew in temperature. However, my erection never peaked, I could feel no hardness protruding from my tights, only an unbearable abyss that seemed to emanate from deep within me. I scrambled to my knees as fast as I could to sate myself, the need was too strong and I felt it growing ever stronger. My tights rolled down to my ankles as the mighty she-dragon loomed above me unnoticed. A smell of something salty and sweet wafted about as I reached for my cock like a man possessed and missed by a mile, I reached again with my other hand and only grasped empty space. I angled my head to correct my aim and was greeted by the sight of nothingness. I clawed at my crotch in desperation, when I encountered the scaly mound that had taken up residence of my manhood.

The she-dragon cackled like a madwoman, the laughing bouncing off the walls as if I were in an auditorium. My manhood had been stolen completely, bright red and coral pink scales dotted along the edges of my hips leading to a hardened mound of dragon scales. The bitch dragon had ensorceled me, taken from me my very virility and made me some freakish neuter.

“Neuter you are definitely not! GAHAHAHAHAHA!” The bitch dragon roared with laughter, rolling her serpentine head around in glee. My fury outweighed the sensations from my mutilated crotch as I gathered up my sword and raised it once more. With a deft swing I toppled forward on my hands and knees, the sword clattering against the floor as I panted and moaned with uncontrollable passion. The stimulus was simply to much for me to bear, my body spasm-ed as It begged for release. I groaned and pitifully ground my crotch against the gold coins lining the floor of the cavern for relief. All for naught, the bitch dragon had taken my essence and trapped me in some sort of loop of never ending unreachable sexual torment.

“I assure you that you can and you will be able to “Get off” if you meet certain conditions” She said mirth filling her voice. The pleasure waned and I struggled to my knees.

“YOU! What have you done to me!!?” I demanded, feeling pangs of excitement bubbling within.

“You asked for redemption, I only supplied you with the means. It's far more entertaining for me than simply killing you. And it's a lot more preferable to being dead...besides you'll come to enjoy it...maybe.” The she-dragon spoke as if chatting with a friend, her tone was confident and bubbly compared to the booming threats of before.

“I DEMAND YOU UNDO YOUR SPELL, LEST I REND YOUR HEAD FROM YOU---” I shouted only to be pushed back by a claw playfully smacking against my chest. Such a blow sent me flying back twenty feet as I crashed into the golden nest.

“Oh stop, you'll scare the young ones, they cant be hatching early. It's not good for development. They need proper incubation and heat otherwise they can either hatch late making them weak or hatch early with defects...You know you should be writing this down, this information is very vital for you.” She lectured. I shook myself from my stupor, growing frustrated in more than a few ways.

“What use do I have for knowledge of dragon rearing! Return my manhood ye devil!” I yelled, standing my ground. Attacking head on seemed to only leave me vulnerable, and I had to rely on my rusty bartering skills in order to win this fight it seemed.

“Well, for men not much use really. For you however it's very important you understand how to maintain your eggs. If you want your puny little horn back at least.” The she-dragon huffed. I could only stare in confusion.

“What do you speak of beast!? What do eggs have to do with my manhood?!” The she-dragons only response was to shake her head.

“What I meant is that you'll have to care for the eggs YOU lay if you want them to hatch correctly, seeing as that is the only way for your little ...thing to return” She intoned with her claws in disgust.

“Ye be mad! Men do not lay, and humans don't breed as you lizards! You have taken my tool in which to procreate besides!” I challenged.

“Well I could have told you that, however...you are now a very special man...maybe man isn't the right word. I cant really call you much else and calling you a dragon is an insult even if the term dragon is such a base and barbaric term...Hmm what to call you, what to call you...” She tapped a claw against in her chin in thought. My fury returned with a vengeance.

“You speak in nonsense. Even without my manhood, my courage and strength remain!” I roared. The she-dragon just ignored me as it became lost in thought.

“Hmm...I suppose...bah, I'll make something up later...what were you saying? Courage, strength? oh...yes that's good, you'll need that. I hope for your sake that also includes a strong will.” She mumbled as an afterthought. I dared not invoke another episode of whatever curse the beast put on me if I intend violence against her and stared down in silent fury. She glanced at me sideways and shook her head in finality as she addressed me once more.

“Let me spell it out for you simply. For every dragon you have killed, you shall replace yourself. That includes all the manual labor. If you want to gain back your little sword.” She explained.

“And how pray tell would I accomplish this impossible of tasks. I am not magic, I know nothing of wizardry. Dragons do not come from thin air!” I screamed furiously.

“Well, that's why I blessed you with a splendorous gift sir yells-a lot. You're not mutilated or neutered as you thought before. But I've gifted you with a treasure that is most befitting of all dragonesses especially those wishing to bear young.” She whispered cryptically. I shook my head in confusion. The she-dragon seemed to have slumped her shoulders in defeat.

“Do I have to spell it out for you like a fool!?” She grumbled. I could only stare blankly.

“Ugh, you men are such idiots. You. Have. A. Dragon. Cunt....You cunt!” She pronounced, claws pointing downwards.

In stiffness I stood, remembering the sight and feel of the scaly mound from earlier. With shaky hands I reached down into my nethers dreading what would await me. My fingers soon found purchase of the warm soft scales where my pubic hair once was, feelings of pleasure erupting from my light touches against each scale. I gasped loudly when my index finger caressed a hard nub that grew from the midsection, I traced it's contours as I reached the hot depths of a fleshy moist cavern. The slit was gaping and pulsing with my heartbeat unnoticed all this time. My hand felt as if it were near a furnace as the humid moisture erupted from within coating in my hand in moist rivulets of slime. I could barely stop myself as I tested the depths of the slit with my finger and shook against the floor as my knees smashed against the dirt from the foreign sensations. I extracted the digit from mine self and raised my hands in indignation and screamed at the she-dragon with all my voice.

“WHAT IS THIS MONSTROSITY!?” I screeched. The dragoness only rolled around on her belly giving me a smug look.

“You're only chance at redemption sir knight!” She cackled. I grabbed my tights from my ankles and hid my new shame. The beast must die and I have every right to end her foul life. I reached for my sword, bringing it to bear against her once more as she looked on quite amused with herself. I charged, screaming like a man possessed. Rage boiled to my very core and I could feel it's molten embrace spurring my muscles, only to fall flat on my face mid charge. The damnable heat had fired up again between my legs, incapacitating me on the spot. I could not fight it, it consumed me entirely with an need most foul. I now understood what I had been yearning for earlier, the gnawing emptiness that had become of my groin left me defenseless utterly. I could only mumble incoherently as I forced my hands to keep away from myself, to hold from sating this dark temptation. Ye gods, the pleasure was maddening I could feel the lust as it boiled in my new sex. If only a few touches could alleviate the stress then maybe...NO! I cannot...oh....let it end.

“There there, don't be so glum ole chum...It's not so bad. But you'll find yourself like that every time you take up arms against a dragon...so...no more of that unless, you know...you're into that type of thing” The she-dragon warbled indifferently as I suffered silently with my hips thrusting away at the dirt.

“Undo!...ugh...this curse..gah! ...YE WRETCHED OGHH!” I moaned pitifully. The dragon just shook her head.

“Oh what a sight you make, I told you. The curse I made was a special one. I'll probably never have reserves for another one for say...a couple decades. So It's not possible for me to do so anyway. Besides it's not so bad, Its a wondrous thing to lay and nest, and getting your eggs fertilized is really very very fun indeed. Most young males are fast and furious but once in a while you'll get those mating's that leave you simply breathless...” She muttered nostalgically. I grasped the dirt with my hands, trying to imagine it around the beasts neck. Taking my manhood was one thing, but replacing it with this disgraceful organ and expecting me to utilize it was pure insanity.

“You'll have to if you want relief, You'll only find yourself like you are now whenever you make any threatening motions towards any dragon kin...however you'll still have deal with estrus and the cycles like all of the other dragonesses...not really sure if its the same for your females. Oh and one more thing, since im sure that most male dragons would find you repulsive I made sure that your womb is special. You'll be able to mate with pretty much any male of any species and produce a beautiful healthy fertilized egg.” She tittered proudly.

“You...You! Bitch! I'll kill youuuuuuuooooohhhh!” I groaned, as my threat tapered off into a wail of unintelligible moaning.

“Yeah, threats like those count too sorry. You should be proud, you'll be the mother of hundreds of new species of dragon kin. Think of the variety to be had! It will be a new age for dragon-kind! I cant wait to see it” She squealed in excitement. I gathered my labored breaths as I staggered to a kneeling position.

“Never! I'll nay give in to your perverse schemes even as I am, I will nary surrender myself” I gestured proudly, trying in vain to ignore my own base desires.

“Oh, well you've never been a female in heat before then...trust me when I say it's no laughing matter. By the end you'll give yourself over to any willing male, and trust me when I say that ALL are willing” The she-dragon chortled. I grit my teeth in defiance.

“I am a MAN!” I proclaimed. She just snorted in response.

“Keep telling yourself that for now, but when you're down on your knees, tail up in the air, panting like a dog while the big lug mounts you like an wild animal and fills your depths with his spiny barbed cock, you'll be screaming like all the other bitches and loving every single moment of it” She seethed to me, her breath rolling over my bare chest as the vision gave me shivers of revulsion in my mind but made my nethers throb with approval. I gasped at this revelation.

“See, you already know it to be true and don't worry. I made sure that you'll have your prize that you originally came for. You wanted a red dragons egg and I made sure that's exactly what you're going to get. You'll know when your curse is over when the last egg you'll lay will be red” She cackled.

“You!...You cant do this to me...” I whined. She eyed me with a sharp glare.

“I can and have. I'm tired of dealing with you now, It's pathetic to watch you squirm. Get out of my sight and never bother me again...but let it be known that I'll be watching your every movement and every thought.” She whispered into my mind as the cavern around me dropped into a pitch blackness. A wind picked up from nothingness and engulfed me, swirling into a whirlwind that beat against me. When I opened my eyes I found myself at the edge of the glass mountains, the hill I had climbed to reach the dragons lair seemingly vanished from existence. My weapons and equipment laid out before me.

Reaching down my trousers only made me quake in fear, the scaly mound was still present, still throbbing in desperation. The gift from the she-dragon yearned for a touch, yearned to be tamed and ...those thoughts I shook from my head. I would not debase myself in such a way. I need only search for a sage or high wizard perhaps to restore myself. I tried to distract myself as I mechanically donned the rest of my armor and satchel, my mind filled with visions most perverse as I dreaded my new disability. A mercenary that broke down like a wanton whore whenever he raised his weapon to a dragon was not one that many would ever hire, the shame would be too much to live down. The damned red dragon egg was out of my reach however, I would probably never seen one such in my life. However the she-dragon had said,...NO! What was I thinking, such vileness was not something I would ever succumb to.

Climbing through the barren wasteland of the scorched lands I gave no heed to my surroundings as I was consumed by my thoughts. I was interrupted from my reverie when I found myself falling head over heels across a lump in the earth. I tumbled gracelessly to the ground.

“Ack! Don't hurt! Don't Hurt! Don't Hurt!” A screeching voice said. I whirled around only to set my sights on the sight of a small blue horse sized drake who had fallen asleep on the trail. It cowered away from me and had not taken off like many drakes do when frightened. I could see it cradled its left wing towards its back, it was scarred and shortened as if from a few hits from a sword.

“Don't Hurt! Don't Hurt!” It yelled as I scrambled to find cover, backing up slowly until it hit the base of a burnt tree stump and cowered with it's tail over its head.

“Ah! Shut up! Ye be bloody annoying!” I barked as I gained my footing, my voice however only made the drake pause as if frozen.

“You speak? You Speak!? How!? How!?” The drake repeated as It scampered closer to me. I braced myself and unsheathed my sword. As soon as my sword was raised I fell flat on my ass and dropped it to the ground as the terrible heat overwhelmed my groin. I wanted nothing more than to undress myself and use both of my hands to relieve my terrible new ache. I gasped as the feeling of emptiness overtook my senses, only the feeling of something solid and warm invading my nethers could relieve it.

“Wha...Ooh..Females! I smell Females! They want to mate! Mate mate mate!” The drake warbled, as it seemed to ignore me and raise it's snout in the air trying to catch a scent. I shifted my hips back as I struggled with the lust encasing my loins.

“Where! Where!? So close, So close!” The drake moaned, it zeroed in on me. The drake inhaled deeply, it's slitted eyes narrowing as it centered on my prone form. With a speed that belied it's countenance it slithered along side me, staring at me in desperation and confusion.

“You smell like....female....strange, strange, strange” Whatever fear it had for me was lost as it searched me with it's snout, sniffing at my armor and gear. I was helpless as the drake molested me with it's snout, the more I struggled to reach my sword the more intense the need became until I was left clawing at the ground not in search of my sword but in lust. I could not control myself, my anger only fueled the fire between my legs to a degree that drove me to madness. This beast began to paw at me, at my leggings. The thin nylon material would not last long against the onslaught of the drakes claws. To me it only made sense at the time to lower my leggings as to not get them torn. I hissed as the cool air awash against my scaly mound, the wetness and the heat causing the air around it to fog up with moisture as it was taken from the tight confines of the fabric. The drake made a strangling noise as I reveled in the feeling of the fresh air doing it's best to cool the fires in my scaled loins, The need was still too great however.

“You? You!? Is not to mate...you is...strange, look like man...smell as female..” The drake became confused while I twitched, trying not to bring my hands against myself against all odds. I wanted, I needed to touch myself in ways I never thought. I could not give in, I could not---

My vision went white, my knees locked up and my arms shot to my sides while my mouth locked in a silent scream. Bliss, glorious bliss had finally come to me. A fire had been stoked, and stoked again and again as the slithering tongue of the drake lapped at my burning entrance, it tasted my essence and slithered its snaky tongue against my inner walls and lazily circled the oversensitive nubbin atop the hot slit. I bit down on my lower lip, and panted like a dog. I let the drake taste of me as long as it desired, basking in the sensations as I rubbed my thighs together. Thighs that had been oiled up by the deluge of juices that flowed from my throbbing cleft. The drake greedily lapped at my waters like a thirsty animal as it shuffled ever closer. This had been what my new genitals had been aching for, a touch, a caress, a lick and then the penetration. I choked on my own breath, the slimy tongue wormed it's way inwards of my steaming canal. A waterfall of lubricants escaped my depths as my stomach flipped and spasmed internally.

A pressure began to build deep within me, a glorious ball of excitement and release was cresting along my entire nervous system. I could feel my arms tense, my legs twitching with the satisfaction soon to come. The drake's deft tongue worked me like it knew my innards intimately, it's hot breath working wonders as it stimulated the erect node above my entrance. It began to shove it's snout against my slit, its tongue dancing inside. The rough spines that dotted along the mouth of the drake scratched and poked at the scales along my thighs, what would normally leave scratches only served to tickle my scaled thighs and enhance the pleasure. I rolled my head as my eyes fell into my sockets and sounds most undignified uttered my lips. Deep in my mind I was screaming at how I was behaving, but even that part of my mind was quickly silenced by the oncoming wave of orgasmic bliss.

I could feel it, the climax I so desperately needed approaching at last. The tight ball of joy had grown as much as I could stand and any moment I would be released from this torture at last. I grinded my thighs against the beasts snout, delighting in the sensations of its toughened hide painfully rubbing against mine.  My chest rose rapidly as I braced myself for the impact of my oncoming climax. The drake seemingly drunk on my juices as it contentedly lapped away at my folds, thrusting its tongue deeply within and wriggling it around deliciously. Squirming like some eager little maid in those bar wench tales, I held on to the dirt for dear life as the final moments of my torment was at hand. The energy coalesced within me, my toes and fingers stiff as I awaited its peak, and waited and more I waited. My hands and legs grew numb and sore. I could feel it, I moaned like a bitch in heat as I awaited painfully for my pleasure to crest. My loins were assaulted by the drake ferociously, no matter how he manipulated his tongue, no matter where it licked and how I ground my thighs against it I could not break through the wall.

I needed more, I could feel it, sense it. The drakes tongue was a godsend but it would never be enough to stoke the fires it ignited. My stomach, something beneath it hungered for something more. A dark laughed echoed in my mind as I recalled the words of the red-wyrm bitch. Shaking my head, tossing my whitened hair across my brow sopped in sweat. The drake was relentless as it lapped away at my crevice, but it did nothing to bring me to the edge. With the little strength I could muster I grabbed it by it's horny skull, pulling downwards so it could drown it's snout within my drooling gash. The drake rebelled against my pull as I wrestled weakly to merge it's face with my crotch. It coughed and sputtered, pulling back and withdrawing it's tongue. I protested by thrusting my thighs upward, trying to force the drake to take back it's meal. It bucked against my advances and pulled back out of my reach, it's head nearly covered in my drippings. The drakes eyes were unfocused and wild, as if it were drunk.

“Wah..heh..Wah..heh. Good, Good! Mate Good!...ohhh strange...soo strange” It muttered drunkingly. The drake stumbled and waved its neck like a pendulum. I could only weakly inch my hips toward it, wanting nothing more than to get back the tongue that had pleasured me so. The drake was weak and scarred, it probably hadn't had a mating in so long, it would be desperate and needy and willing. I shook my head at these foreign thoughts, however my mind was distracted by the unyielding ball of pleasure barricaded within me. I panted wantonly, the damned orgasm I so wanted had yet to dwindle in intensity. I don't know how long I sat prone and shivered, it felt like an eternity. The pleasure never waned or grew, it was trapped. I could wait it out, wait for it to eventually die off. However I know I would never feel satisfied. The ache in my loins craved for it, the curse saw to it that it did. My mind and my body was curious as to what it would feel like. I attacked these thoughts with barely any fight, in vain trying to assert my manhood. The drake stumbled around edging closer, driving me deeper into temptation. My entrance dripped endlessly in an way that seemed impossible. I could smell the musk in the air, my own heady smell. It was salty, unbearably salty but with a strangely alluring sweet undertone. I could smell something else however, something that served only to make my cunt feel as if it were dipped in molten hot wax. The drake loomed over me, standing above me now more intimidating than ever before. The smell distracted me and I struggled to find it's source, eyes wildly dancing around as I centered on it. It was disgusting, I was revolted by the revelation. The damned drake was sporting an erection the size of a horses. The drakes bright blue scales gave way a light blue at the center between it's hind legs. Protruding from a slit was its pink, glistening barbed cock that tapered to a point like a dogs. A knot as thick as my fist pulsed at it's base.

It wanted me, it wanted to mate me. It wanted to fuck me, I could smell it's eagerness and see the tip of it's penis dripping with clear pre-seed. My cleft ached at the sight, A torrent escaped as it readied itself for it's meal. I could not deny it, it would not let me. I was frozen, staring down at the beasts member in fear and relief. I didn't want this, but at the same time I needed it. The drake stood, it's erection at full mast as it bobbed in the air. I waited for the inevitable, for the beast to ravage me as I lay helpless to my own body.

The ravaging never came, the drake stood still with it's manhood proudly waving in the air. My cunt ached for release, the orgasm held within it's prison became a painful cramp. My stomach muscles ached from overuse.

A dark chuckled filled my mind, the voice of the wyrm oozed out like slime between my ears.

“Mehehehe...I forgot to mention. I'm not cruel, your new treasure box will entice all kinds however ultimately it's up to you to make the final decision. You can leave right now and leave the poor little pup with the bluest of balls...however...You'll not find any relief at all till the deed is done. Stuck at the peak without ever going over until your needy little womb is filled with it's life creating cream” The she-dragon whispered to my thoughts. I sweated profusely.

The choice had been given to me, I would not fear rape. I would also never find release once I reached that peak. Trapped in a dreadful ultimatum that left me fucked regardless. I could hardly move let alone walk in the condition I'm in, and night would come soon no doubt freezing me to death if I stood unsheltered. The endless distraction of the pain and joy in my loins served only to lose my thoughts in an unorganized jumble of grunting and moaning. I whispered for the drake to make the decision for me, torn between my pride and my baser needs as of now. The drake shuffled slowly closer as if heading my commands. The drake was on top of me now, it's presence shadowing me completely with it's size. It spread it's wings wide and positioned its forelegs on either side of my shoulder. It stared down at me with glazed eyes, the drying juices of my sex still lingering on it's face. I could feel the heat of it's own sex as it hovered above my own.

As if sensing the organ near, my mound throbbed, and the lips parted like an open door. The folds within me unfurled and swelled with more blood. What was once a tight slight between the scaly mound now was a gaping maw of rows upon rows of fleshy curtains dripping with clear and hot honey. My cunt begged for it's presence like it had become sentient, awaiting it's glorious fulfillment. The drake was still once more, the beasts prick hovered above my hungry cunt like a knife preparing to cut. The she-dragons laugh once more echoed in my mind, I ignored it. My eyes zeroed in on nothing but the bestial manhood before me.

I had to make a choice, my body was screaming at me. My inner mind was screaming at me. The voice in my thoughts was laughing at me. I had to make a choice or go mad.

I grasped the beasts forelegs, hanging my arms around its claws rooted to the ground above my neck. I stared the drakes eyes for a moment and gave it the slightest of nods before it suddenly whirled to life. I closed my eyes as quick as I could but could not help myself as I glanced below me. The drakes hips were quicker than my eyelids could move as with a fluid motion they dived to meet my own. I'm amazed that I didn't bite my own tongue off when the pointed tip barely even touched my swollen labia.

The warmth of the drake's cock was a thousand times more pleasurable than it's tongue, the smooth tip glided along my innards like a well fitted sword sheathe. A couple of inches in already and I could feel the barriers in my loins cracking, the wave of unfulfilled pleasure escaping in short bursts. When the bumps of the thorns along it's shaft entered me I locked up like a statue. It was painful and wonderful at the same time, like scratching an itch until you become raw. The beasts cock effortlessly toyed with my oiled passage, meeting little to no resistance. I wondered ruefully how deep and wide my new pussy must be for such a monster of a cock to fit so painlessly.

It traveled deeper and deeper, every new raw inch becoming a key against the damn inside me. My muscles undulated of their own will as it agonizingly embraced the intruder. My mound flexed and widened when the shaft became thicker at its base. My breath caught in my throat as the knot at the end stretched out my parting lips. The heat of our meeting sexes sizzling against each other. My eyes shot open as the tip of the beasts cock finally met with a painful resistance. The drake shuffled closer, it thrusted it hips as it struggled to pierce whatever wall had impeded its progress. The pain was immense, as if a sword was trying to stab away at my guts from within. I clawed at the beasts forelegs with all my might as I steadied my hips against the onslaught. Tears welled up within my eyes as I grit my teeth against the agony. The drake just kept pumping away mindlessly, trying to get it's knot within my crevice. I bucked against the pain, while moaning at the loss of fullness whenever the drake withdrew his thrust.

With a final thrust the drake burst through whatever had blocked its path and I felt my nails dig deep into the beasts scales enough to cause it's warm ichorous blood to drip down my wrists, a feat that could not be done with any mans bare hands. My throat sucked in and I let a silent scream fill the air from the pain as it ebbed and gave way into a pleasure most satisfying. The heat that built up in the prison of my sexual frustration burned far greater than ever before. The beasts cock had pierced me and filled me utterly, the knot at it's base finally breaking through my lips and situating itself below the folds. I could feel the damn breaking, I felt drops of warmth within my stomach, no doubt from the drakes seed dripping within me.

With a roar that belied the drakes frame it shuddered and my eyes nearly burst from their sockets. Molten lava had erupted from within my womb, it spewed forth with a volcanic fury. My entire body lit up like the sun, every nerve exploded in a tingling eruption of ecstasy. My depths were finally sated and the dam of untamed sexual need burst forth. My body sagged and crumbled, muscles popped and writhed unwillingly and my mind nearly shut down. The drake twitched, still buried to it's hilt inside me, my passage milking his shaft lovingly. The warm essence of the drake filled me, it felt oddly comforting. As if I was burying myself within warm blankets on a cold day I let my mind drift off. I felt warm and embraced, my cunt sending small ripples up pleasure up my spine as I laid back with a silly smile on my face. My womb was finally filled, and the drakes cock had burned that aching hunger  in my hole. For the first time since I was cursed I felt at peace. The drakes legs lowered and I feared it would crush me as it relaxed its weight upon my body, however it gently lay itself across my body. It's wings spread out as if a makeshift blanket with it's tool still buried deep within me. It's knot had grown larger as it spread and blocked my entrance, creating a seal to keep the warmth and it's seed in. Moving my hips only caused pangs of arousal that I feared would set off another mating.

The sun was slowly lowering on the horizon and I could feel my eyelids doing the same. The drakes body was warm and complimented my body heat well. The heat between our hips was like a furnace, serving to warm us entirely.

So I laid there in the dirt, drake sheathed within my scaly depths and for the slightest of moments thought the the curse wasn't so dreadful before I fell into a peaceful slumber.

Morning had come and I stared at the dull sky waiting for the rest of the sun to peak over the horizon. I had not blinked in over half an hour, my eyes stung but I refused to close them. The sky held no answers, no stars to distract my gaze. Silence was my only companion, silence and the guttural wheezing of the drake atop me. I had been violated in a manner unspeakable. Even now its member lies deep within me, my depths unconsciously cradling it like a tender lover. I had become more aware of my new sex more than ever, able to feel every contour of the drakes manhood within me enough for it to imprint within my memory.

My mind was numb and my body was sore, I did nothing but feel and breathe while the drake slumbered atop me. The wings cradled close to my body leaving only the top of my head bare, the rest of my body was wrapped tightly against it's own. The knot had yet to dwindle past my entrance, every movement served only to stimulate it and me leaving me tied and trapped.

I would not accept the pleasantness of the warmth below, acceptance would be the end of my humanity.

The drake mumbled in it's sleep, still unused to the damn things being able to speak human tongue. It's breath was terrible and I suffered through it's dreamy ramblings. When I had first awoke I was furious and outraged, wanting nothing more than to use my bare hands and squeeze it's skull till it burst. I tried to do just that, forgetting once more of the curse. My fury had been diverted completely, my arms did not grasp it's neck in a deadly embrace but to keep from falling back. My back arched and my crotch pulsed with a renewed vigor. The internal muscles pulsed to life with ferocity, already impaled my cunt spurred its partner to life once more. I had unwittingly initiated another mating, even while the dragon slumbered deeply, it's eyes closed tightly. It grunted and seemed to dream of something other altogether as it squealed incoherently. The drakes hips thrust-ed instinctively.

My arms had circled the drakes long neck entirely, wondering quickly that if I worked quick I could probably crush it's windpipe and make it choke to death with the right pressure. These thoughts proved to be my undoing, even thoughts of violence against a dragon were taboo now. My teeth rattled in my skull, the pain of a thousand fire ants had taken nest in my pubic scales. My eyes began to water, it was too much, too painful to bear. Compared to my cunt, the dragons flesh was like a cool winter storm trying to quench a volcano. As if an actual fire had been started, my flesh felt burnt and raw. The drakes scales were cool to the touch, every thrust filled me with it's icy calmness. I gripped it's neck once more, not in a threat but to anchor myself. I used my upper strength to guide myself along with it's thrusts. The relief was slow coming, but eventually became a dull ember that lulled me into passivity.

My arms fell from it's neck limply and I laid back and let the drake have it's way with me. Sleep-fucking me until at last I could feel the knot tense, my meaty clitoris twitch excitedly while I ground my legs against one another. I was more aware this time, more prepared for the breathtaking feeling as the drake released it's seed into me and my own orgasm was finally able to release. The hot river of pleasure worked it's way into my womb and I trembled despite myself. The drake bucked its hips, my own in sync with it. It tapered off once more when it had finished spilling it's second load past my cervix. Curling around it's dropped scarred wing, I tried to distract myself coming down from a more subdued mating than the one before. My depths massaged the drakes member, each pull and tug was a scar in my pride. I felt I had no control of myself, shaking and gasping unbecomingly. Small aftershocks traveled down my spine, feelings of comfort and pleasure rippling outwards from my loins.

I could not even take comfort in the fact that I had no choice, not once but twice that I alone had initiated the savage encounters of my own free will. Laying beneath the beast that had taken me twice already I lamented my fate. I cursed the lord for issuing that damned challenge, I cursed the heavens for even creating dragons, I cursed the she-dragon that did this to me and ultimately cursed myself. Twice I had been fucked, to my shame and to my satisfaction.

A slave to my own traitorous body, all for doing what I've trained since birth to do. I was a professional, a champion. I had killed the mighty Fl'arr of Green Valley, slain the horde of serpents plaguing Rango Pass, It was me that headed the battle at the Cracked Peak and dealt the death blow to Angor the hydra. I was a famed knight during the crusades of the Black order. Touting ourselves as saviors, ridding the townsfolk of their scaly pests and reaping the rewards from the grateful villagers. Then we would turn around when their guard was down and completely ransack it, bringing it under the Black Orders rule. We repeated this for ten years unopposed, making the knights lazy and overconfident. A new kingdom arose in the east and with our pants around our ankles the black order had fallen overnight, those that were left rotted in prison or escaped to become mercenaries like me.

Yet here I lay, giving comfort to the lowest of the dragon-kind, a simple drake I allowed to take me. My glory days of bathing in the blood of a freshly slain lizard gave way to basking the warmth of it's spiny prick. A lowly drake, stupid and wounded had finally felled me. I was disgraced, more than my pride and manhood had been taken from me. My livelihood was at stake, how could I possibly make a living as a dragon slayer and mercenary when even thinking about them was enough to send me into a shameful fits.

My self loathing was disturbed when the drake stirred, its hind legs rising. I nearly bit my tongue as it rose on all fours with my scaled pussy corked to it's crotch tightly. My hips bent at an awkward angle when they were lifted from the ground, the drakes knot still as hard and large as ever dragging me along like an anchor stuck in mud. The drake was sluggish and unaware of it's surroundings, it shuffled forwards on its claws bucking it's hips while it crawled along. I was pivoted around the beasts member and I choked on a scream as it dragged me along behind it, my draconian genitals stretched painfully in the process. The blue drake picked up pace, I tried to beat at it with my fists to acknowledge me once more forgetting my curse in my anger. I grabbed and squeezed at it's tail which was smothering my face and punched it, only to feel as if an more powerful force had suddenly pistonned in my sex. I held onto the beasts tail for dear life while my lower body pumped along the drakes member wildly.

“Euughh!” The Drake squealed to alertness, ceasing it's movements. From the corner of my eyes I saw it crane it's long neck to peer below it, only to discover the strange human that had become a symbiotic parasite doing it's best to drain the fluids from it's testicles. The drakes yellow eyes widened comically, shaking it's head and it's hips trying to dislodge me from itself. I clutched it's tail as I was thrown too and fro as if riding a wild horse. The elasticity of my new genitals were put to the test while they were abused by the drakes wild flailing. The knot stretched and tore my folds as my cunt was sealed around it like a vice. The simultaneous pangs of pain and pleasure only served to bring me to the peak a third time. The ball of unquenchable bliss bubbled once more to life. I tightened my grip on the crazed animal hoping for my sake and sanity that it was also subsequently as aroused as I was through it's fear. I could feel his member tensing even as it struggled to shake itself from my vaginas hungry trap. For the first time I took control of my inner muscles and willed them to milk at the drakes cock as fast and as hard as possible. I would take no chances in the dumb beast breaking from my hold and leaving me unfulfilled. With the ferocity I would take to slaughtering the lizards, I took to forcibly taking it's seed.

My mound felt as if it had grown lead scales, I could feel them hardening at my command as the outer scales solidified. The crimson scales gained a duller color during this, creating a stone like vice to keep the drakes member locked in my depths no matter how hard it struggled.

“ACK!” The drake screamed, halting suddenly and bringing me bouncing forward. I could hear it whimpering pitifully as it's knees shuddered around me. My inner walls twisted and turned at my command, hoping against hope that it had recovered from the mornings surprise mating already. Impossibly thankful when I could feel a few bursts of heat explode from within me, no doubt from spent drakes seed against my innards. Pumping my hips like a madman, I had taken control and forced myself against the drake. I felt the power I once had over the lizards grow once more, the immense wave of confidence I once felt killing the beasts had returned. I was still the superior, it's whimpering cries filled me with renewed energy as I raped the beast of my own free will.

I would not let this lowly drake overpower me, I urged my mound to bite down against the shaft and was rewarded by the drakes cries. My powerful draconian scales had become diamond hard, entrapping it's tool within me and a steely grip. The first two mating's had left the drake as the aggressor, now I was the one taking direct control. I humped my thighs against it's rough hide, thrusting myself upon it in fast violent bursts. Every bump and grind fueling my ecstasy, the locked away climax squeezing through my gut with every drip of the drakes seed.

I heard a roar, a deep roar that sounded like a barbarians battle cry from somewhere when I felt the blessed beasts cum filling me. I smiled despite myself, strangling the poor drakes abused tail in a death grip. For the third time in roughly a couple of hours I had experienced a pleasure unheard of by any man, and for the first time I basked in it without restraint. I felt as if I had earned it rightfully. I had conquered the beast of my own terms instead of becoming it's passive little plaything. The fires died down in my loins, the scales gaining their blood red coloring. My lips relaxed their grip on the abused cock and it slipped from me quickly. I flopped to the ground, as the drakes prick receded and slipped quickly into itself. I spared a glance at my cunt, it's scales were soiled with the drippings of my own lubricants, glistening in the morning light. It had swollen to at least twice it's size, the sizable mound now protruding from my crotch like an overgrown codpiece. The lips puckered and the inner folds curled outward in a jumbled mess. It was a disgusting sight, however I felt nothing but contentment from within.

I could hear the whimpering drake before me, standing with it's tailed curled around itself. The drake was three heads taller then me when perched on it's hind legs and about the size of a large horse when on all fours. The blue welps torso was about as thick and as big as a horse as well with a long sinewy tail that was about twice it's size. A standard if scrawny drake if he ever saw one, wounded wing and all. No wonder it had been sleeping in the dirt, it would be a while before the wing mended itself and even then it might become deformed.

“Oooh, that hurt, that hurt...good, but hurt...ooh..ooh” The drake whined, talking to itself as it ground it's back legs together from soreness.

I eyed the drake wearily, wincing as pulling up the stretchy nylon leggings against my swollen mound left me feeling a little more than queasy. I had left my horse and spare equipment at the outskirts of the scorched lands, since horses refused to enter the barren wastes no matter how well trained. I scanned my surroundings, aware of where I was and deduced it would be barely an hours walk to my camp.

Before I do more than bend my waist I felt a strangeness in my stomach, an odd weight had developed. I grimaced as the thought of three sessions worth of the drakes seed settling inside me. I held back my bile at the she-dragons proclamation of bearing eggs grew in the back of my mind. I staggered to my feet, working the aches from my overused muscles and steadied myself on my sword stuck in the dirt.

“Begone ye sniveling beast!” I croaked, anger in my chest. I dared not stare at it however, choosing to lean on my sword for balance lest I lose my composure as I stared at the ground. The drake only flinched and whimpered.

“What are you?” It voiced clearly, it's speech calmed with barely a stutter. I glared at it from my perch. It's head was lulled sideways in question.

“Your reckoning if ye do not make haste!” I demanded. My threat fell flat as it stared.

“I thought you were a dream, so good though! So good! Best dream is ever had...but smell now...real, not dream. Smell like...best females, ugly though...very very ugly!” The drake chattered in its simple speech. I clenched my teeth, reckless violence would only encourage the curse to act up again.

“Leave me be! Go crawl back into whatever dung heap you were birthed from!” I had fallen to petty insults, no longer able to even bring myself to even so much as intimidate the dumb animal. It quirked it's neck at an awkward angle.

“But...I...you is...Oh so confused, confused” it shook it's head in struggle. I groaned and finally brought myself to my legs. I turned from the drake and began my trek to my base camp.

The morning was giving way to the sunrise, and I could feel it's rays upon my cheek. Every step made me aware of my shame, the slimy mess inside my leggings cooling in the morning air. My legs itched from the drops of liquids cooling on my thighs and calves. An unbearable sensation of uncomfortably. I prayed to not be seen by any other foolish adventurers that would traverse this realm. A good wash, a bathe in a hot spring would feel the best. I could only dread my future, and what would happen to me if any should discover my dis figuration. My only saving grace from further thoughts of despair was the shuffling of rocks behind me.

The blue drake was following me, I turned my head slightly and it scampered quickly to hide itself behind a boulder. A rather comical sight as it failed to hide it's long dark blue tail. I snorted, and did my best to ignore it. I would be unable to bring a hand against it, no matter how much I wished to disembowel the stupi--

“Ugh!” I felt my gut clench. A small fire burned in my loins. The Drake grunted behind me. Damn this curse, I had to be more careful. I struggled to calm my breathing, waiting for my abused groin to settle itself. When I was confident the wave of arousal had passed I moved forward once more. Growing more and more annoyed as the azure drake tittered behind me. I quickened my pace only to have the welp do the same. I had reached the edge of the Scorched lands, the drake stopping out in the open on it's hind legs watching me from the short distance. I smirked in triumph as it not dare follow me across the border. My steed and my spare equipment await but a few paces ahead.

My horse noticed my presence and I motioned for it to be still, it snorted and reared itself on its back hooves in fear. I yelled for it to calm, only to be nearly trampled by its fore hooves. The horse had gone mad, shaking my pack from it's saddle and dislodging itself from it's post. I wrestled with the reigns in futility, it neighed and bucked against my weight. Losing my grip quickly lest I be dragged and maimed, my mount ran as if the hounds of hell were at it's heels. I stared in awe at my horse's retreating form. Stranded so far out at the border to the scorched lands, a weeks worth of a walk to the nearest settlement at least. Little food was in my pack, only a few garments and camping supplies. I clutched the bare reigns in my hands, boiling in frustration. I probably reeked as one of those bitch dragons to the horse. Horses feared the scorched lands, dragons do so loved to feast on them and many a knights mounts were lost if they weren't careful enough. I glared at the reigns as if willing them to explode at my gaze, quirking my eyebrow at the sound of claws against gravel.

The blue drake had crossed the border, behind me it snaked its head to study my encampment. The beast was like some terribly lost dog, only the food I offered it was far more a tantalizing feast then a mere bone. I smirked devilishly at the reigns in my hand. I faced the drake, and it staggered back slightly. I stared it down. The drake looked at me in confusion, eyes wide. I glared at it and bared my teeth, as I would do if I were facing any other dragon to kill. My mind was far from violence however, I struggled to assert my will, my dominance over it. I could see it faltering under my intense gaze, and the curse was calm.

The drake closed it's eyes and lowered its head, it fell to all fours and left it's neck at the dirt as low as it could possibly bring it's body to the ground. When I was satisfied I had subdued it, I kept my gaze on it while I changed my garb. Stripping from my soggy leggings, the drakes eyes bulged and it's nostrils flared at the sight of my glowing scaled crotch. I glared at it in derision, and closed it's eyes once more. Patting myself down with a rag and sopping up as much of the combined fluids as possible, my accursed gash would not be calmed or subdued however. Even as un-aroused as I was the slit continued to drool like a slobbering beast. Dry as much as possible I donned some clean trousers, similar to the nylon leggings but much thicker. The pants stuck to my new genitals like a second skin, the sight leaving none to the imagination. A large cleft and bulbous nub visible in full, outlined by the fabric. I grunted at the odd sensation of the fabric sliding up and down within my slit, pulling up a leather pair of pants to hide my shame. The scaled mound protruded from my midsection obscenely, however when covered properly did manage to mimic the look of a manly bulge at least.

The drake cowered before me, heeding my silent command. The bit and the reigns of my mount clutched in my palms I approached. The drake eyed me warily but made no moves to flee.

“Open your mouth” I demanded. The drake gave me an odd look and did so. Carefully I inserted the bit into it's mouth and let it settle at it's back. The drake hacked a bit as it tried not heave. When I was satisfied I wrapped the reigns around the beasts horns and settled them on it's back. The drake let me do so with no resistance.

“Can you fly?” I asked it, my voice harsh. The drake only lowered it's head in shame.

“How fast can you run?” I grunted. The drake perked up suddenly.

“Yes! Yes! Very fast, very quick! Best runner, can dodge all, swift as wind, as river!” It said excitedly, I studied it's maimed wing and deduced it must be telling the truth. Disabling a dragons flight is a common tactic, bring them to your level and finish them off at your leisure. Most dragons were sluggish on the ground and easy to dispatch when robbed of their wings.

“What is mistress wish!?” The drake asked. I froze.

“What did ye call me!?” I roared. The Drake buried it's head in the dirt.

“Sorry m-m-misstress!” It begged.

“I ...I am...I am not a miss! Ye stupid lizard!” My teeth gritting in indignation.

“Sorry my queen” It muttered.

“WHAT!!?” The drake dared insult me!? I could not take this. I foamed at the mouth, trying hopelessly to rein in my anger lest I fall to the curse again. I seethed silently, making the drake nervous with my growling.

“Please forgive, forgive this one!” The drake begged.

“Silence!” I ordered. Calming myself.

I clenched my fists. What did this dumb beast think I was, I was a man!...

No, I am a man still dammit. I will be treated with the respect of one, I will get myself cured of this indignity. I needed to find a wizard, a warlock whichever would free me from this perverse torture.

“Get up!” I commanded. The drake did so without hesitation.

“can this one speak now?” It asked. I rolled my eyes and debated whether or not to let it. It whined pitifully, like a child scorned.

“What do ye want?” I asked in frustration. The Drake just stood straight and bowed.

“I serve you my...err...” It trailed off nervously, if dragons could sweat it did it's best impression of doing so.

“Sir...just Sir” I declared, enjoying the fear of the drake before me.

“I uh...yes....sir...I serve sir....sir” It finished lamely. I snorted and it bowed once more.

“Verily” I muttered.

How humiliating, it wasn't as if riding dragons were unheard of. But even the most fearful of welps were unable to be domesticated. They snapped at their handlers at any chance, and would escape at any moments left unattended. Many have tried, even from mere hatch-lings they would consider any non dragon a threat and flee or fight. No methods developed of taming the beasts had worked so far. Now however I had fool proof method of taming them, and all it takes is a few rabid fuckings and they would willingly follow your commands like a hurt puppy. It was the proper size to be ridden, and I nearly pounded my head against a rock when the she-dragon once more tainted my thoughts.

“Oh I'm sure you're eager to ride him again” she giggled like a maiden.

“BITCH!” I shouted, causing the drake to tremble. I sighed. I had no choice unless I wanted to remain stranded on the outskirts of this forsaken place. I would be defenseless if I encountered any other dragons. Helpless to defend myself and no doubt bringing shame to myself if I tried. For the moment I had to rely on this pitiful creature before me. I grabbed it's reigns and brought it's snout to my eye level.

“Know this beast, I demand respect! You will obey me and me only.” I spoke in grave tones, the drake nodded quickly at my words.

“yes sir! Yes sir!” It spoke eagerly. I gathered up my camp while the drake watched in silence, creating a makeshift saddle with some spare leather straps and creating a pack-mule of the damned thing. Motioning for it to kneel it obeyed and I struggled to right myself on it's back. The spiny fins on it's back didn't leave much room to sit between and what space there was, was terribly little. My lips grew thin and tight, my ass and my pussy wedged tightly between two of it's back fins. No matter how much I squirmed and situated I was forced into this posture, grinding my cleft against it's spine. Meditating and gathering myself to ignore the stimulation I kicked my heels for the drake to move.

“N..North” I sputtered, breath hitching from the spines jostling my insides with every movement. The drake looked around and made a strange curl with it's neck and peered at me upside down at me.

“What is north?” It queried.

No thoughts of violence, calm, soothing, thoughts, think of the sky, think of the bar wenches...don't think about....bad things.

“Just go that way” I pointed finally towards the roads. The drake turned it's head forward and shot off like a cannon. I snapped at the reigns and was nearly thrown off from the sudden burst of speed. Crawling along at the pace of lion on the hunt. All the while I silently withstood my humiliation, every leap and trot of the drake grinding it's spines along my now very noticeable camel-toe. The drake gleefully strode forward unaware of my suffering. I could feel my arousal building and lowered my chest against its neck and held on tighter, whimpering. The drake slowed its pace and I groaned when the spines rubbing against my clit slowed it's pace.

“Mmm...You want mate again? So soon?” The Drake asked excitedly after sniffing the air. I sighed in resignation. And tugged at it's reigns.

“Just...keep...following the road” I gasped out. It shook it's head and picked up pace again. Laying my head upon it's neck and trying to hold my voice.

The morning was still young, and I could feel my pleasure increasing. Already twice I had given into my passions this morning and already I could feel the need to sate a third. The drake was eager and a decent mount, after I satisfy my loins with him later a leather-smith for a proper saddle would be my first priority.

Nothing seemed to work. Humans were downright puny, and even a well hung orc couldn't scratch the itch that had been burning in between his legs for the past few days. It had even gotten worse, and that blasted curse had been taking its toll. His hips were as wide as a broodmother at this point, along with having a rear so fluffy and inviting that any bar wench would be put to shame. His arms and legs were even coated in scales, topped with razor sharp claws, complete with draconic wings and tail. Sure, having such weapons and strength lent him a massive advantage in combat, but concentrating on anything was a monumental task with the fire in his crotch. He had tried everything to quench it: masturbating merely stoked the flames, and he even went so far as seeing if anally masturbating would solve something. That only resulted in the curse upping its game, and it seemed not even his back passage was safe from it. It had swollen up like some sort of perverse bud, to the point that it was just as puffy and inviting as that damned gash the dragon had cursed him with. It had even begun to drip lubricant and twitch occasionally, but it was nothing in comparison to the torrent that would be periodically released from the front hole.

Thinking about it wouldn't solve anything though. Obviously the solution was something to large, so thick, that it would plug that accursed hole nicely. His mind assured him that was the solution, after all. Something about fucking and rutting and breeding and getting filled to the brim with a strong male's essence, feeling positively full, and-- Enough of that. He would have shoved these foreign, alien thoughts aside, had it not been for what just caught his eye. A minotaur, and a massive one at that. Minotaurs were always feared due to their brute strength, but even more feared due to their carnal and anaimalistic depravity. They were no stranger to the term "pillage and rape", and unlike orcs, they rarely cared about their mate surviving the ordeal. Still, his mind told him repeatedly that yes, a minotaur was exactly what he needed.

Subduing a minotaur would normally be a difficult task, but he was far from normal. Having practically invulnerable scales and claws meant taking the bull-man down would be a rather simple task. It would only take a quick battering to get him down on the ground, surely. He took no time to rush up behind the minotaur and attempt tackling it to the ground, only to be met with an angry snarl and being thrown back. The knight hardly missed a beat, quickly righting himself and grabbing the minotaur from the front this time.

"Stop struggling, damn it! I just need to scratch this itch!"

The minotaur simply growled back in response.

"Quit it! I just need a quick fuck and you can be on your way!"

Upon hearing this, the minotaur instantly stopped in his tracks and stood there with a bewildered look on his face, if minotaurs were even capable of such a thing. It seemed that simply forcing his way through wouldn't work, so the knight took another angle. If it worked on humans, it would surely work on a minotaur too. He bent over slightly, dropped the remaining scraps of his armor that still managed to fit on his colossal rear, and waggled it enticingly at the minotaur. The response was both obvious and terrifying at the same time. The beast got the message perfectly, as did his third leg. To even call it a third leg would be an understatement, as it was absolutely gargantuan in size.

Sauntering over, the minotaur acted cautiously at first, as to avoid any sort of trickery. Upon seeing the offer was genuine though, he quickly lifted the knight and began carrying him off. A short stroll later and they arrived at a large tree that provided shade from the afternoon sun. The minotaur simply plopped down and sat against the tree with an expectant look. At this point, the knight was having some second thoughts, probably due to some sliver of rationality still being intact. Seeing this, the minotaur simply grabbed the knight by the tail and yanked, issuing a rather girlish squeak from the knight. He landed softly on the minotaur's lap, but there was something hard about that landing that sent a shiver up his spine. To put it another way, the minotaur's giant tool was sending a warm and wet sensation down the knight's back.

It seemed the minotaur wasn't interested in any foreplay, given how he was harder than granite and the knight was wetter than a lake (don't worry, the minotaur checked with a quick fingering). The minotaur simply lifted the knight by the hips, rotated him around to face the hairy brute, and began prodding at the knight's dragon-hood (it's clearly not woman-hood, because only women have that). Any rational thought the knight had by this point had been completely removed from his mind, and the dragon's accursed instincts took over. He urged the minotaur on with subtle wiggling and moaning, to which he was rewarded with a thick spurt of pre-cum at the entrance of his happy slot.

The minotaur may have not been trying to (completely) rape him, but it was having trouble hitting home. Besides having the girth of a small tree, the tip of his penis was completely flat and flared, just like a bull's. This may have felt nice on the inside, but getting it inside his mate was a tricky task. Luckily, using all the grace of a drunk trying to fix a stool with a warhammer, he was able to finally shove his junk into his partner using their combined bodily fluids and a good old "drop the whore down on the pole" technique. The knight's eyes went wide, followed by a long moan. It may have been just the tip, but that thing was *huge*. Sure, he had gotten some practice from previous events, but that was nothing like what was happening right now. Those previous rides and "happy funny bounce times" were like sitting on a twig compared to a mighty oak tree, and it all down hill from here (or down hilt, really).

With a surprising amount of care, the minotaur began to push his business slowly but surely into his willing mate. Given the knight's current looks, the beast would have never guessed he was boinking another man (or at least the knight assured himself he was still a man). Then again, that man happened to have a big ol' butt, a bright pink (and scaly) snatch, and the pouty "fuck me" kind of face you'd normally see on some corner harlot. Regardless, a hole was a hole to the minotaur, and the little details didn't matter right now.

All the while, the knight was practically swooning for the whole ride down. He needed this, the little voice in his head said. This was *exactly* what he should have done, and there was no other option. He rationalized that it was the only way to go back to normal, but why should he not enjoy it? Surely if it feels this good, he shouldn't hate it. That crazy little voice assured him that it would be a horrible waste not to use what your momma (or dragon) gave you. with his (hormonally crazy) mind set, he began pushing down on the massive meaty pillar he was sitting on to hurry his descent. The minotaur let out a long "mooooo" in appreciation. It took two to tango, so he was practically ecstatic that his boink buddy was into it.

About three quarters of the way down though, the knight stopped. With his hole happily filled, he let out a contented sigh and began humping the object of his affection and lust. However, the minotaur didn't seem to be completely satisfied (I mean really, who doesn't want to go balls deep?). With a hand on the knight's shoulder and another on his hip act as a guide, he gave a strong shove downwards.

"Fucking--! That's all I have room for! Stop it!"

The bull wasn't convinced, and he probably didn't care much anyway. He repeated the process, and again, and again.

"OW! It's not going to fit! Just make use of what you have!"

He kept at it anyway, and after a few more shoves, he somehow managed to shove the last quarter of his rod in. This however came with a loud "SQUISH" sound, following by the knight practically screeching, half in pain and half in arousal. They could both feel it: some incredibly tight ring was constricting around the top of the flat pussy pummeler that was currently renovating the knight's interior. To hazard a guess, the knight figured his newfound lover was penetrating his womb. Normally this would have killed the average person, but between being as tough as a dragon and specifically designed to produce (and lay) brutally large eggs, he was able to take it.

With his junk firmly rooted to the balls, the minotaur could finally begin the fun time and merriment. Gripping the knight tightly against himself, he began to lift and drop the knight on his fuck stick, accompanied by the occasional grunt or snort. The knight, on the other hand, was practically an opera. He was constantly groaning or moaning with "fuuuuck" and other savory lines being thrown in at times. It was a decent pace, but it still wasn't scratching that damned itch quite right. The knight spurred his companion on and demanded more oomph and speed, to which the minotaur was happy to oblige. What started out as a decently paced fucking turned into an absurdly fast and rough pounding, but it was *exactly* what he wanted. It felt heavenly to be finally rid of that nearly painful desire to breed. Yes... breed. That's what it was. This wasn't some sort of cry for masturbation; that never fixed the problem. He needed to breed, and hard.

By now, the entire shaft was slick from the love making process, and it was delightfully easy to ride all the way from tip to base. Unfortunately for the knight, the minotaur seemed to be nearing his limit, given by hard panting and the constant twitching coming from inside the knight. "May as well push him over the edge", the knight thought. With that, the knight slid all the way down, gyrating his hips this way and that, and then pulled the minotaur's face into his. The minotaur acted first and practically wrenched the knight's mouth open with his tongue. Much like his lower member, the minotaur's tongue was quite the record holder for size. The minotaur locked a hand behind the knight's head to hold the position, along with keeping a firm grip on his lover's buttocks with the other hand. One final and especially large twitch was all the knight needed to be pushed over the edge, along with foreshadowing the incoming deluge.

Cum, scientifically speaking, involves a bunch of squirmy spermy in a generally viscous liquid. This results in a white but still liquid-like substance for easy transferal and impregnation. In the minotaur's case, he seemingly forgot that sperm was supposed to be like that (or it may have had to do with the fact that his balls were as swollen as a couple of grapefruits). The resulting orgasm was absurd, to put it lightly. The knight had already begun his and instinctually tightened his grip on the the minotaur to ensure none of the incoming love cream was spilled, but the minotaur was more like a cannon firing than a simple spurt. One, two, three massive blasts of impossibly thick cream were dumped into the knight. The release was so hard that the knight could practically feel it kicking in his belly. (Not) much to his surprise, that was hardly the end of the load. Four, five, six, seven more forced out with just as much force as the first, causing the knight to moan hard. All while this was happening, the minotaur was still bucking away at the knight's hole. The cum felt so thick that the minotaur had to practically plow out a path with each thrust to make space for the next load.

The knight had lost count of the spurts (along with everything really), and had gone into a sort of mild coma. He went limp on the minotaur, all while he was still being bred. He couldn't keep his close position to his partner though, as all the cum had began to make his belly fill. It started as nothing more than a slight bump, which grew to a bulge, which then inflated to what looked like a woman pregnant with twins. He could have sworn he could even hear it sloshing around as the minotaur continued to bounce him up and down. All good things must come to an end though, and the minotaur finally began showing signs of slowing down. With little more than a trickle, the minotaur let out a long, happy sigh and stopped the intense ride.

The minotaur was quick to recover however, and went to stand up, only to see his partner had a completely glazed over look and was absolutely out of it. With a wet "schlorp", the minotaur removed his sword from the stone. Perhaps it was intentional that his cum was so thick, as it merely clogged the entrance to the knight's love making hole, rather than explode and burst out of it. This left him with a practically pregnant belly and a thick goo that hung like snot from his crotch. A couple of pokes and prods later, and the knight still wasn't moving. He was still breathing, but he must have been stuck in some sort of post-orgasmic bliss.

Normally, one would think a minotaur was a dumb lug that thought about nothing more than fucking, eating, and sleeping. However, this particular specimen showed signs of some curious intelligence. He carefully picked up the knight and his belongings and then began trotting off in some random direction. The knight began to regain some consciousness, but not much. All he could do was make out a couple images from time to time. He saw himself being carried off, passing some mountainous terrain, and eventually entering a cave. Exhaustion, however, overtook the knight, and he fell into a fitful sleep.

Morning came, and as the light began to intrude into the cave, it tickled the knight's face. He attempted to open his eyes, only to discover his face was completely plastered with some thick substance. Instinctually, he went to wipe his face with his hand... only to discover that too was covered in this bizarre goo. With a bit of a struggle, he managed to clear his eyes, but the image wasn't exactly what he had hoped for. He was completely glazed in a slimy layer of cum, lying completely adhered to some furs and pelts, all while being spooned from behind by what appeared to be a minotaur.

"Gods be damned, what was I doing last night?!"

The entire night was a blur to him, with only a few details here and there. On the bright side, the dragon's curse had been satisfied, and he was (mostly) back to normal. On the bad side of things, he apparently spent the night romping with a minotaur, and he had a belly full of eggs and leftover cum as a result. Revolting disgust was the only thing going through his mind, cursing both himself and that damned dragon for degrading him to such horrible deeds. The first and only thing on his mind was getting away from this mess and jumping in the nearest lake to cleanse himself of this filth, but doing so would require escaping from the sticky clutches of a minotaur.

Trying to wriggle out was futile and a terrible mistake, given the weight and grip the minotaur's arm had. All that constant shifting awoke the beast, but it didn't show a single sign of anger. Instead, it simply squeezed the poor knight closer and stroked his head. Well, at least he wasn't going to be mauled by an angry minotaur, but he was apparently stuck with a lovestruck minotaur (in love with him or his hole, the knight would never know). Speaking of stuck, something particularly large was sticking into his back, and it was insistently rubbing against him. He didn't need to turn around to figure out what it was, nor did he want to have such a horrifying image engraved into his mind. However, it seemed his new-found lover had other plans rather than to just lie there.

Picking up the (now considerably smaller and weaker) knight, he rotated him around to face him and go for another round. With his senses and rationality back, the knight refused politely by saying "You are not fucking me with THAT". Unfortunately, it seemed the minotaur hardly cared for consent, as his morning wood (more like morning granite pillar) required relief. With a hand firmly gripped on the back of the knight's head, he simply shoved his face into the knight's and wrenched his jaw open with his tongue. The knight clearly had no interest in such debauchery, but biting the minotaur would likely end in losing some teeth or worse. He simply had to endure it, all while attempting to focus on other things such as polishing his sword (bad idea), hairy men (another bad idea), or whatever else he could think of.

All while the one-sided make out was occurring, the knight was slowly losing the battle. He was stone set on not doing such foul deeds with another man (he assured himself he would never be a catamite), but something was happening down in his furnace. He could feel some significant lubrication going on down there, and that horrific curse seemed to be causing another "itch". However, something about all of it didn't feel quite right, as if something was slightly off. All the while, the minotaur's absolutely massive member had been rubbing up against the knight's distended belly, and he was definitely ready to play his part in the game of love. With a bit of careful repositioning, the minotaur lined his plug up with the knight's socket, and in a matter of moments, the knight would be regrettably riding the bull again...

... That is, if the minotaur could hammer it home. He pushed against where the knight's love making hole should be, only to find hard plating. Utterly baffled, he rotated the knight around so that he could get a clear look at this curious conundrum. The minotaur simply let out a confused "Moo?" (TL note: Moo means what the fuck) upon seeing the knight's crotch. The pink scales that normally had a warm, inviting hole in the center had practically folded over each other to create a heavily armored barrier. From previous experience, the knight knew that while his tank was full, the draconic scales would shield the eggs to prevent any potential harm a well-endowed partner may inflict. With a sigh of relief, the knight concluded that he would be spared the ordeal... Except one thing didn't add up. If the love shack was closed for the day, where was the itch coming from, and more importantly, where was all the lubrication flowing from?

The minotaur, being the love guru he was, decided that the show must go on, dragon pussy or no dragon pussy. The big lug had jammed his face into the knight's crotch, and while our beloved knight thought that no amount of licking would open his hole, the minotaur had other plans. He began licking and pushing his nose further and further back away from the smooth scales, only to finally reach the knight's rear entrance. If he couldn't get through the front gate, he'd had to squeeze through the back door. The knight was completely stunned for a moment, trying to piece together what was going on, but upon realizing that the safety (and virginity) of his posterior was in peril, he began to thrash around in the minotaur's grip. Alas, his strength was terribly lacking due to not being in dragon form, and his "violent thrashing" translated to "I'm so excited, stick it in NOW" to his partner.

Being the gentleman he was, the minotaur was polite enough to lubricate the entrance by circling around it with his thick tongue and saliva. Barely seconds after the minotaur had begun his polishing job, the knight realized that his backside was likely in worse condition than it was the day before. He distinctly remembered that it seemed to be demanding to be screwed yesterday, what with it being overly puffy and dripping lubricant. However, it was practically begging for it at this point, as the knight discovered by how every lick and twist of the tongue caused it to twitch violently and send a shiver up his spine. Having finished his job, the minotaur placed the knight down so that he could get into a better position for the upcoming event.

With no hands gripping him, the knight made a mad dash (shuffle or crawl really) for the cave's exit. Much to his dismay, the minotaur simply caged him in by placing his large hands in front of him, and pinning him down with his torso and legs (thankfully he was careful enough to avoid any strong pressure on the knight's precious cargo). Without further fanfare, the minotaur lined his lance up with the knight's puckered target, and he hit a perfect bull's eye on the first shot. Between the lubrication and spittle, it only took a moment of moderate force to enter the knight. With an audible POP, the knight's (boy?) cherry had been popped. Even if he miraculously escaped now somehow, he would still know how it felt to have that massive flared head in his rear. The knight had no such luck though, and the minotaur eagerly began to fill his backside.

Inch by inch, the massive rod forced its way in. The knight could only groan and writhe under the sensation. He attempted to clench and repel the intestinal invader, but his backside simply twitched or gave the minotaur a pleasant massage. It seemed his body was perfectly fine with the situation, even if his mind was screaming to stop the impending (boy)pussy pounding. Unlike the confines of his front (and proper) love hole, his rear seemed to greedily accept and welcome the minotaur. It took hardly any effort for the minotaur completely bury himself in the knight, and such an event could only mean one thing: he was about to receive the pooper pounding of a lifetime from another male, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

The minotaur barely wasted time and began his business. In and out, out and in, so on and so forth did he pound as the knight bounced along for the ride. Trying to blank out and pretend this wasn't happening was the knight's best option, and he worked on clearing his mind of all thoughts. The one thing he couldn't ignore, however, was how that damned itch was yelling at him to be scratched. Just when he thought the minotaur had gotten into a repetitive pattern that he could block out, he switched things up by grinding this way or that. Either he was bored of the previous way of pounding the knight, or he was trying to get his seemingly uninterested partner into the swing of things.

He kept poking and prodding here or there, until finally, the knight's back arched to a rather strong sensation. "Moooo" was all the minotaur said upon seeing the reaction (that means "gotcha bitch" in minotaurese). He did it again, and again, and again, watching with a grin as the knight squeaked or moaned like a whore for him. With a final especially strong poke, the knight seized up and let out a long and hard moan, followed by an involuntary (and powerful) clenching coming from the knight's puffy pucker. The minotaur admired his handiwork (or dick work really), but he had to finish his side to seal the deal. He broke out into a breakneck pace all while the knight was being wracked by his anal orgasm. This simply sent the knight over the next plateau, up a wall, and straight into (unwanted) ecstasy. Even with the knight's eyes rolled back and his mouth drooling in copious amounts, his back door twitched and gripped at the minotaur's cock delightfully. With one final grunt, the minotaur drove his butt boinker home and anchored it in place while his balls began to twitch and shrink.

By now, the knight had come to his senses again, but he cursed himself for coming to at such a terrible time. He could feel everything: the balls twitching on his backside, the cock throbbing in his rectum, and even the sticky wet splats that the minotaur was giving him as proof of his love. If his belly was full before, it was easily hitting double capacity by now. He looked ridiculously bloated now, given his already pregnancy and now a butt full of cow cream. Finally, once the minotaur had finished, he pulled out with a wet plop and rolled over to the side. Even with the minotaur's butt basher removed, the knight's hole stayed agape. Not in the "ruined bar wench" style (for he had only just had his first time), but the damage seemed rather severe. By some miraculous (or cursed) force though, the hole quickly tightened up to return to its previous state. However, it stayed as puffy and inviting as before, and if the knight didn't know better, he could have sworn it had gotten even worse.

Despite the recent events, he could put all of this behind him (but definitely not behind his behind) if he could escape. However, the knight was against walking around in such a state (and generally incapable), so there was only one thing to do: push the pudding out of his pooper. He shuffled over a bit to another side of the cave and squatted down; he didn't give a damn if that furry pervert saw him doing it, because he'd never be coming back here ever again. He groaned and pushed and even wrapped his arms around his belly to add some force, but nothing came out. It seemed that the minotaur had left his package deep inside, and a considerable amount of pushing would be required. As he continued to strain and push, the minotaur simply sat against a wall relaxing himself, all with an amused expression on his face.

Just as the knight thought he was making process, he felt a rumbling in his gut and a powerful sensation from below. SPLAT, a massive deluge of thick lubricant was released from his dragon parts. It seemed all the pushing prompted his womb to decide now was the time to give birth. He would have scrambled away or tried to hold back, but his lower half was completely on autopilot and instincts now. He could feel himself falling into a rhythm of pushing and relaxing, and it didn't take long for the first egg to pop its head out of the knight's entrance. Just about when it reached half way out, it stopped. It seemed the massive egg was jammed, given that it refused to move. He strained and grunted while trying to push it out, but with little success. Finally though, the egg managed to pop free of its confines, landing in the thick pile of goo below it. That single motion knocked the wind out of the knight, causing him to stumble over onto his back. Even while he has heaving and panting from his latest ordeal, the next egg lined up and prepared to exit its mother (father?).

This time though, it was much easier and pleasant. The egg pushed to its widest radius, and then plopped out with only a moderate amount of force required. The egg after that was easier, and before he knew it, he was simply sliding the eggs out. By the time he finally had laid about a dozen eggs, his womb gave a bit of a grumble saying "show's over, folks" and finally calmed down. The minotaur, on the other hand, had his dick in hand and was ready to go for another trounce, much to the knight's horror. However, something stopped him. His ears pricked up, he took a whiff of the air, and it almost seemed as if he was suddenly terrified of something. That suspicion was quickly confirmed when he rushed the knight to his feet, tossed him his belongings in a sack, and pushed him out of the cave in a hurried manner (not before giving him a good slap on the ass for being such a good sport).

The knight, taking the note, wobbled his way along and away from the cave, despite having a butt full of bull butter and being practically coated in the stuff. His confusion wasn't going to be left unanswered though, as he saw a smaller and more feminine creature rapidly approach the cave. He couldn't make out the details, but it must have been a holstaurus: a female variant of the minotaur. It was supposedly a smaller and more docile version of the minotaur, sporting the common black and white pattern of a cow. However, the "docile" portion of the description was a lie for sure. Moments after the holstaurus entered the cave, the knight could hear a violent moo, followed by what sounded like rocks being thrown around. The minotaur quickly emerged from the cave running for dear life, while a smaller angry beast woman was chasing him, dragon eggs in hand. The knight doubled his pace away from that dreaded cave with an invigorated effort. Having his derriere decked may have been one thing, but to face the wrath and scorn of a woman was something he could definitely never survive.

Oh hey. I wrote the Red Dragon stories.

Nice to see them on here.

joekilla187 wrote:

Oh hey. I wrote the Red Dragon stories.

Nice to see them on here.

Awesome. Do you have any other transformation stories we don't know about?