1 (edited by Flicker 2016-09-24 22:42)

Topic: Long Weekend - by compound37

Source: http://compound37.deviantart.com/art/Lo … -609107809

---------------------------------

Long Weekend
by compound37

Ellie couldn’t wait for Friday afternoon.  Her boyfriend, Mark, was heading out of town for work several states over at a mining camp and would be out of communication for a while, leaving her on her own, just to herself, for an entire weekend.  Not that she didn’t love her boyfriend, she did, but she’d become increasingly perturbed about the amount of time they were spending together doing ‘his’ things, like going to the bar with his loud and noisy friends or listening to the loud and noisy TV all weekend, and not as many of ‘her’ things.  Things such as spending all weekend pampering oneself to just get over the week, which as a nurse was a majorly stressful week.  Compared to the office work Mark went through, she didn’t really think he knew the meaning of stress, and how to alleviate it.  So that was why she was looking forward to dropping him off at the airport on Friday, so she could have the weekend to herself in complete de-stressing bliss.

She had it all planned out, immediately after dropping Mark off she was going to go to the night market where there was a little stall that sold the best bath bombs and body oils, then grab a box of rich dark chocolate and a bottle of wine.  It was flawless, she kept thinking to herself.  Have a bath for as long as she felt she needed, then grab the wine and chocolate and marathon Gilmore Girls till she fell asleep wherever she felt like.  She still had the whole weekend too!  It was going to be perfect.

After she dropped Mark off and promised him that she couldn’t wait for him to get home on the long weekend monday, she practically skipped to her car once he had checked his baggage in.  She barrelled the car down the highway gleaming as she reached the concrete expanse that served as the night market.  Normally, this space would be a hideous stretch of concrete without so much as parking lot markings, but on the first friday of the month, it became a free-for-all of little booths with anything from little artisan goods to garden vegetables to cheap bootleg movies.  While it certainly wasn’t glamourous under the halogen lights, Ellie had known for ages that there was a booth in the back middle that always had her favourite soaps.  She’d found out about Mrs. Nguyen for a couple years, when her and Mark had first started dating and came here, he’d grabbed a peppermint smelling bar of soap and Ellie had fallen in love with it.  She knew she had to have been Mrs. Nguyen’s most loyal customer at these markets, her stuff was simply the best.

After parking her car in the best lit area she could find in the industrial park, she braced herself against the cold spring air and walked over to the back of the booths, sidestepping the various hucksters and overzealous salesmen trying to sell their clearly knockoff designer T-shirts.  As she reached Mrs. Nguyen’s little stall, the tiny Chinese woman beamed as she watched one of her favourite customers approach. 

“Helloooo Ellie!” Mrs. Nguyen said, smiling ear to ear and clasping her hands together, “It’s been so long since you’ve come down to the night market!  I certainly hoped you hadn’t forgotten about me.”

“No, of course not!” Ellite replied, “It’s just that I’ve been busy with Mark these last few months, he and I finally moved in together and we haven’t been seen separate since!”

Mrs. Nguyen’s face shifted from beaming to a content grin. “He’s a good boy, I feel somewhat responsible for bringing you two together you know.  Mother always said I’d have been a better matchmaker than soapmaker, but I feel this works either way.  Where is that strapping fine man of yours anyway?”

“He’s on a work trip, I’ve got the whole weekend to myself, nothing but rest and relaxation” Ellie said.

“Ah, of course, time to soak up some of my little hobby soaps, of course.  I’ve been working on some new stuff, I have soaps with coconut milk in them now, vanilla, even one I’ve tried out with a little bit of caffeine in it to make sure you get up right in the morning.”

“I would have thought you’d have gone for something more...traditional” Ellie said, eyeing the caffeine soap.

The elderly Chinese woman waved her hand dismissively, “Nonsense, it’s all just a racket for Big Ginseng.  Caffeine is really the go-getter for go-getters these days.  But, I get the feeling that’s not what you’re looking for anyway.”  She waved a finger in the air, as if instructing Ellie on proper soap selection techniques.  She lifted a small bar wrapped in brown wax paper and tied with a little pink ribbon.  “I think this is what you’re after: lavender, coconut oil, and a little, well, special something.  It’s an old family secret, for ladies such as us.”

Ellie took the package gingerly, giving it a sniff, “What do you mean for ladies such as us?”

“Well, we have our men of course.  I bet you there’s nothing Mark would rather see more than you when he gets back from his trip.  Nothing he wants, well, more than you.  It’s an aphrodisiac, my dear, you’ll look so appealing to him you’ll be as a goddess, not to mention pampered like one.  The reason I haven’t had it before is because, well, it’s never smelled very nice, as old family remedies go.  I finally fixed old Gran’s recipe into something that doesn’t stink to high heaven.”

Ellie was intrigued, that would be an excellent end to her weekend.  She bought a handful of different soaps from Mrs. Nguyen along with some oils and those little powder spheres that fizzed in the water, and left ready to start her night of Netflix, wine and chocolate.

Once Ellie got home and unpacked, she ran a hot bath and slipped in.  The water was almost scaldingly warm as she poured some of the bath oil she had just bought and dropped one of the fizzbombs into the tub and sank in almost up to her face.  The water was electric around her, and she just felt reinvigorated as she laid there floating for what felt like forever.  She could just feel the stress of her weekly nurse shifts melt away as she hung there suspended in bliss.  Reaching up for the soaps, Ellie decided to give the strange one a try, the one with the ‘aphrodisiac.’  She knew it wouldn’t do anything for Mark now, except probably get her a little horny, but whatever, she didn’t think it would be that strong anyway.  The soap lathered into a huge foam as she coated herself with it, almost like covering herself with shaving foam, it was so thick.  Immediately after rubbing it on her chest, she could feel the tingle, something was making her skin buzz as if there were a current running through every pore on her breasts.  It was making her insanely hot.  She immediately plunged the foamy cloth between her legs, revealing in the sensation all through her crotch and inner legs as the foam spread.  It was inescapable, she ran two fingers up and down her clit as the tickling sensation intensified to a constant throbbing as she plunged the fingers into her slit, moaning ecstatically.  Her chest was buzzing as well, she kept pinching her nipples with her fingers.  Her back was arching in orgasmic pleasure, her chest pushing out of the water, covered in oil and suds.  She collapsed, spent, as the constant sensation the soap gave her faded away.

“Holy shit, I’ve gotta thank Granny Nguyen for that family recipe, that was potent to say the very least.” Ellie thought to herself, out of breath from the effort.  She pulled herself out of the tub, wrapped up in a housecoat, and settled down on the couch.  It was perfect, wine and chocolate in hand, she had it all to herself.  She had made it through at least two sappy romances as she relaxed, but around the middle of the second movie, she could feel her legs throbbing again, and the cloth material of her housecoat was rubbing ever so slightly against her nipples.  It had to be the soap, it had to be.  Thinking of her vibrator back in her room, Ellie stood up, shaky on her feet, as she was definitely a little tipsy from the wine.  She wobbled and flopped back onto the couch, smiling as her right breast flopped out from the folds of her housecoat.  The throbbing was stronger in her now, running up and down her inner thighs, just touching them sent waves of pleasure along her leg, almost as if she’d been fondling her breasts..  It must have been that the cloth she used for putting the soap on had rubbed against her legs while she was masturbating earlier.  Whatever the reason, she slid back on the couch, and poured herself another glass of wine, and went to work.  She couldn’t remember a night when she was this horny in years, orgasm after orgasm shook her body, and eventually, she sank into sleep.

Waking up the next morning, Ellie was still on the couch, legs splayed as her robe was still barely attached to her, with one arm over her eyes.  Sitting up, a wave of vertigo hit her, she’d definitely had too much wine.

“Oh god, why do I feel so awful, my head’s spinning.” Ellie thought, as she pulled her robe tighter, but, it felt a little too tight.

“Ugh, I must be so bloated, I feel like my chest is gonna…WHAT?”  As she looked down, she couldn’t believe her eyes.  There was no way this was real. 

Her breasts had easily gone up two cup sizes overnight.  She had a hard time believing what she was seeing, until she tried hefting one of her newly enhanced mammaries, confirming that it was indeed really hers.  Running to the bathroom mirror, she tore off the robe.

Standing in front of the mirror was indeed Ellie, but not really Ellie as she remembered from last night.  Her breasts were indeed as large as she thought they were, but she was also suddenly sporting bigger hips as well, curving into a nice hourglass shape.  It was unreal.  She even tried pinching herself to confirm her suspicions.  It had to be the crazy soap at work again, maybe there was some kind of limit she exceeded.  Walking over to the tub and picking up the wrapper, she flipped it around and inspected it, revealing that there were in fact, no instructions or labels, just “Mrs. Nguyen’s Finest Soaps and Oils” written across the top.  She dropped the wrapper, dumbfounded.  But then she remembered Nguyen saying that Mark would find her looking like a goddess, and indeed, her figure did look more divine.  She caught herself posing slightly in the mirror, checking herself out, but as she snapped out of it, that familiar throbbing came back.  She must still have some of that soap residue on her, but as her hands wandered between her legs, she had a better idea.

She ran the bath and hopped in again, not even caring if it was hot enough to be comfortable, she just wanted another hit of that soap.  Lathering up and running it up and down the front of her torso, she was howling in pleasure as she rubbed her nub for all she was worth with both hands.  Her body practically exploded with sensation, her legs and chest completely overtaken by the sensational tingling and throbbing. 

Once again, she rose and drained the tub, as she did so, she thought she smelled something familiar, something from her work, but couldn’t place it.  It had to be something sterile in the room, she couldn’t quite place it, but it smelled like minty fluoride, the kind that dentists would use. 

After she fixed herself a breakfast of a fruit and kale smoothie, Ellie decided to go for a run on the treadmill.  She was pleased to find that her sports top could still fit her large, and probably soon to be larger breasts, and started her workout.  She tried to keep a trim body, especially if she had to be on her feet all day at work, so she had the old treadmill Mark had picked up.  As she started running, she could feel the heave her new breasts had on her chest, the strain they placed on her workout top, as well as her back muscles.  Her hips and thighs were also different too, with her inner thighs brushing together ever so slightly, it was enough to make a difference.  As she crossed her first mile, she noticed a sudden change in her gait, as her thighs began rubbing together with every step.  Her hips were expanding again, and this time her thighs were really getting bigger!  The throbbing from the bath last night returned, pulling at the back of her mind while she watched her exercise shorts become tighter and tighter as they rode up her expanding ass, as they went from sport shorts to booty shorts in a matter of minutes.  Her chest was no different, as she felt a pressing in her top, as a massive weight appeared on her chest.  It threw her off balance, and she could hardly run, and by the time she crossed the two mile mark she had to call it quits, as her chest heaved so much and her hips were growing inflexible.  Stepping off the treadmill, she looked down into her sport top, and let out a quick shriek.

There was a *third* breast, between the other two.  It wasn’t the same size as its sisters, but she could feel the weight increasing as it surged outward, timing itself with the pulsing that were increasing in strength within her.  She felt powerless, as she watched it grow in, so alien on her body.  The throbs were increasing in strength now, as if her entire body was moving and thinking in time with them, each throb pushing her wobbling new addition further outward.  She tried running to the bathroom mirror again, but her massive hips and thighs were hindering her.  It seemed they too were betraying her, as she noticed that her lower legs and feet were also starting to change shape, to become a bit more….pointed.  By the time she reached the mirror and took her top off, her new breast had almost completed its growth.  It rested between the old ones, somewhere around a large D cup in size, pushing them toward the outside of her chest.  She could barely make sense of it, the throbbing from the soap was making her so horny she could barely think.  Her pussy ached desperately, and was leaking obscenely down her thighs, but Ellie knew that if she used that damn bar of soap again, she’d be changed even further, she couldn’t have that, she was already too much of a ‘goddess’.  She pulled herself away from the mirror and tub, and made her way to her and Mark’s king size bed.

Lying down on it, she let her middle breast flop to the left and tried to spread her legs as far as possible, to little success.  She reached over to her nightside table, and pulling out her vibrator, she tried to abate the constant pressure on her mind to get back in the tub.  There was nothing she could do however, orgasm after orgasm from her vibrator brought no peace of mind.  Her pussy was numb from the repeated masturbatory assault she laid to it, but nothing was working.  She had to get that feeling back, from the bath, it was the only thing that could stop this throbbing at least for a while.  The craving for more weighed on her mind as she tossed and turned in the bed, endlessly caressing her pussy and third breast while trying to keep her huge thighs apart enough for the vibrator to fit between them.  They may not have been as dramatic as an additional breast, but they were bizarre in and of themselves.  They were firm, not made of fat, and while they lacked flexibility, Ellie noticed that she could still bend her knee slightly, but it looked like a huge arc, as if her kneebone had lost definition.  Her feet were also growing smaller, and her ankle losing definition as well.  She knew that whatever her chest had become, if she got in that tub, her legs would become something even weirder.  But she had to get in that tub, she HAD to, she couldn’t even think straight without it, she had become a junkie, just like that. 

Eventually, she flopped out of bed, and tried walking on unsteady legs toward the bathtub, her mind almost completely separate from her body.  She fell as her legs gave out, but she crawled on as a parched man in the desert.  She arrived, panting, to the edge of her bathtub, and as she drew the water, she flopped in for the second time that Saturday.  She lathered the cloth again, the thick, tingling foam spreading out as she rubbed herself with it with one hand, and furiously rubbed her fingers over her clit, over and over.  As she neared her umpteenth mind-blowing orgasm for the day, her mind let go, she was already strange enough, and there would be no stopping either way.  With a final thought of “TO HELL WITH IT” she knocked the bar of soap into the bath, where it disintegrated into a cloud of thick foam, smelling of lavender, and increasingly, minty fluoride.

Her mind came back to her in an instant as she realized where that smell came from, and when she realized it, her stomach dropped. During the last couple years, there had been a medical breakthrough called Nano Enchant.  It was a miracle elixir that had just entered general use, and sported the incredible ability to regenerate and heal body tissue by attaching nanoparticles to the cell walls, breaking them down and reforming them into the new cellular structure to a pre-programmed form.  It was meant to cure horrifying scars or even regenerate lost limbs.  The cost was prohibitively expensive, but the results were so worth it.  Ellie’s hospital was one of the lucky few that had Nano Enchant facilities installed, and she remembered during the installation when the pale blue gel was poured into the therapy vats, it distinctly smelled like sterile mint.  Ellie had heard that there was bootlegging going on for the rare and prohibitively expensive medicine, for clients that wanted to reverse aging or hide their face from the law. 

That must have been what Mrs. Nguyen used as her ‘secret family recipe!’  Bootleg Nano Enchant!  What the hell was it programmed to make her?  If it was enough to change her with just a quick lather...oh god, what had she done to herself!  She had to get out of the tub, NOW!

As she tried to pull herself out, she noticed that her legs were now almost completely non-responsive, and her hips were wide enough to touch both sides of the tub.  Eventually she wiggled her way out of the tub backwards, still covered in the thickening foam.  She flopped to the cold tile floor, and felt a slight throbbing on her chest, under her three breasts, same as before.

“Oh no.”

Ellie’s back arched as she felt something press out from her skin along her ribcage, something that swelled to the beat of the latent pulse flowing throughout her body.  Scared, she sent an exploratory hand to her lower chest, and felt something swelling, but most importantly, she felt a new nipple.  Confirming the same on their side, Ellie could only lie there while she felt her two new breasts fill themselves out on her chest, eventually becoming a C cup.  Her hips felt like they were going to bloat even further, they were so tight that she couldn’t even move them.  She watched as her legs lengthened out as well, growing to become almost 5 feet long on their own.  They were a massive dead weight, pressed together and squeezing her aching vagina.  Ellie tried as best she could to towel off all the lather from her body, and dragged herself back toward the bed.  She pulled herself up onto the mattress, and pulled the covers up to her neck, sealing off her body from her vision.  She knew there was going to be more changes, but she couldn’t bear to watch what Mrs. Nguyen’s bootleg soap had done to her.

Over the next few hours, she could only watch as her hips grew wider and wider under her blanket, and her whole body buzzed.  The throbbing had returned, and it took every ounce of her will not to go back to the tub, still full of transformative foam.   She could feel new breasts appearing on her torso, but how many, she didn’t want to check. She tried in vain to get her hands to her pussy, but her thighs and hips were so thick, and so pressed together, that she couldn’t get into it.  So she sat all through the afternoon, as her hips and legs swelled, beyond reasonable size, while she felt a pressure slowly mounting throughout her body as it changed shape within her blanket cocoon.  Eventually, she fell into a fitful rest from all the mental and physical exhaustion.

Ellie woke with a start, it was dark out, Saturday night.  Her lower body was aching, it felt like she was about to burst from the pressure that had been building up within her.  her legs were long enough that her toes were brushing the floor at the end of the bed, or, at least what used to be her toes.  Ellie took a deep breath, counted to three, and pulled the blanket off of herself.  It was less of a fear now, more like she had to rationalize what had happened to her.

What was in front of her looked like a giant, fleshy mass that vaguely resembled a closed tulip.  It was pulsing slowly, expanding almost unnoticeably. She reached past her two new rows of breasts, of which she had nine total now, and felt it.  It was definitely just regular sin, but it felt taught to the touch.  There were creases that ran up her legs that started at what used to be her toes, now just three fine points per foot, and ran all the way up to her hip.  The pressure was continuing to mount as she felt feeling return to them, ever so slowly, down her massive hips.  She could feel her legs grinding against each other now, but there was something else, something between them.  A, lot of somethings.

As she tentatively moved her hands forward, intent on prying her legs apart to see what was there, the pressure within released, as if a dam was burst.  Her whole lower body splayed outward.  Ellie was knocked backward from the force of it all, and as she faced toward the ceiling, each of the three points of her ‘feet’ shot outward in separate directions, as her legs separated into three masses each, along the creases that ran up them. She caught a glimpse of four of her new six ‘legs’ as they flopped down onto the bed after their explosive entry.

She could fully feel everything now, and with a little effort, could control her new ‘legs’ as well.  She pulled the front right one towards herself, reveling in how flexible it was.  It was more like a giant thick tentacle, except where there should have been suckers, there were breasts.  They started small, barely more than nipples at the tip of the tentacle, running in pairs and increasing in size as they reached her massive hips at a gigantic G cup.  They had surprising strength, as Ellie used her two outside ones to push herself up to reposition her rear ones behind her.  She could feel all the wrinkles in the silk sheets under her dozens of new breasts, each one as sensitive as the ones on her chest.  They ground into the sheets, each one rubbing against its neighbour, filling Ellie with such an overwhelming feeling of lust that she had to masturbate, right that second.  However, reaching down between her front tentacles revealed that she no longer had a pussy there.  Some experimental hip wiggling eventually found it, directly under her torso, pointing vertically down.  As Ellie tried to reach it, she realized she couldn’t, the ring of G cup breasts were in the way, and she just couldn’t get her hand to her pussy around the tentacles.  She ‘sat’ there, desperately trying to grind herself to orgasm on the sheets for the rest of the night, desperately trying to quash her lustfulness.

Mark hadn’t heard from Ellie at all since he got back, she wasn’t waiting for him at the airport ether.  He took a quick taxi back home, slightly annoyed that Ellie might have slept in and forgotten about him.  As he reached the door of the house, he noticed that the newspapers from the last couple days were still stacked on the front step; Ellie hadn’t gone outside this weekend it seemed either.  Opening the door, the first thing Mark noticed was that all the lights were off, and he could hear a quiet moaning from their bedroom. 

“Ah, that’s what it is, eh?” Mark thought, “Guess she couldn’t wait for me.”

He skipped up the stairs, pulling off his shirt as he did so, and as he threw open the door to pounce on his waiting girlfriend, he stopped dead in his tracks.

In front of him was, well, kind of his girlfriend.  It had Ellie’s face, and her voice, but it had four rows of breasts on the torso, with the top row having three breasts.  But what about those legs?!  They looked like some kind of obscene sea star, thick, flexible tentacles jutting out in all directions, and were those...BREASTS?!  MORE breasts under them?!  What had happened to Ellie?!

Ellie’s face looked over to him, with the most pleading look he’d ever seen from her, a look of desperate lust and need. 

Mark stumbled backward, completely lost for words, but then a throbbing started in his head, slowly, but surely.  Each beat was pushing all other senses away, except for an insatiable lust.  It was being thrown off by Ellie’s new body, some kind of crazy aphrodisiac that made him lose himself if he was close to her.  He pulled off his pants as Ellie rolled onto her back, exposing the underside of her new torso, with her pussy right in the middle, surrounded by a ring of 6 G cup breasts, one for each tentacle.  Stark naked and fully erect, he ran over to the bed and pounced on her.

Ellie gasped as Mark finally penetrated her.  After hours of hopelessly grinding against the bedspread, she finally had something to fill her.  Mark pumped in and out in and out while her giant legs slowly wrapped themselves around him, smothering him in breast flesh as Ellie fondled her torso breasts.  Mark looked like he’d given in to the aphrodisiac around her already, his face was lost in complete focus on fucking her.

Ellie used this opportunity to unwrap her two rear legs from Mark, instead using them to press herself upward, pinning him against the floor, with her other four legs.  She used their strength to go cowgirl on him, going up and down on his dick and grinding her breasts against his torso.  He came within seconds, and she moved herself upwards over his body, and sat on his face, pressing her pussy to his mouth and covering his face with the breasts surrounding it.  His tongue brought her to the finish line, and all six of her legs completely stiffened and shuddered as she screamed in orgasm.

After a few hours of finally getting some rest after her transformation, Ellie awoke to Mark extricating himself from her legs and walking out of the room.

“Hey babe, thanks for leaving the water in the tub, I could use a wash after that."

----------

Next: http://legendsofbelial.no-ip.info/viewtopic.php?id=1951

Re: Long Weekend - by compound37

Hello. As I said, I really loved this story, and I cannot avoid to express how I see Ellie, and share with you. Hope you have in your mind the same image than me.
And of course, waiting impatient this story continuation.

Post's attachments

Ellie01.jpg 616.91 kb, 4 downloads since 2016-09-13 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Great picture! Really nice work! Modulokss, i hope you'll have some time for more pics in the near future ;-D

nikita wrote:

Great picture! Really nice work! Modulokss, i hope you'll have some time for more pics in the near future ;-D

Agreed! Hope you get around to making an illustration for Monday Off!

modulokss wrote:

Hello. As I said, I really loved this story, and I cannot avoid to express how I see Ellie, and share with you. Hope you have in your mind the same image than me.
And of course, waiting impatient this story continuation.

Oh wow!  That's pretty much exactly how I imagined Ellie would look, pretty much right up to the bedroom decor haha.  Great work Modulokss.

And don't worry, the third part is coming along.