Topic: Breast Pregnancy Story

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16iO … WKL1E/edit

----------------------------------------------

Cindy lived for Spring Break. Nothing compared to piling into a car with her best friends, packing just a bikini, and driving down to the coast for a week of fun, sun, and flirting. At the tender age of 20, she had a good half-decade of Spring Break stories under her bikini bottom, but nothing compared to that fateful week earlier this year.

Together with Meiko and Dee, two of her sorority sisters from Pi Rho Gamma (everyone called them the P.C. Trio), Cindy traveled to a small Texas coastal town. Cindy had read rave reviews of the Spring Break celebrations there online, and the three friends had decided to spend their week of freedom there.

The three girls had arrived at noon, and within an hour of checking in to their hotel room they had hit the beach. They stretched out on towels and soaked up the hot sun. Their skin glistened and sparkled like jewels – Cindy's modest tan, Meiko's dusty Asian brown, and Dee's deep, rich dark chocolate.

Early arrivals to the festivities joined them on the beach, and the trio enjoyed the views of both cut guys in swim trunks as well as lithe girls in barely-there bikinis. The three sorority sisters had undergone their chapter's hazing rituals, but thanks to those lewd acts, more shocking than anything, they each had realized their bisexuality. To varying degrees, of course.

The sun grew hotter, and the girls decided to take a dip to cool off. They splashed into the warm, clear Gulf water. Dee glided through the water like a dolphin, thanks to her high school years on the swim team. She brushed up against the legs of her sisters, tickling them with her fingertips. Meiko and Cindy shrieked and giggled in mock terror at the sensation, and held each other. Their eyes locked briefly, spying one another's flushed cheeks.

Dee surfaced and saw the two hastily disengage. She laughed heartily and swam up, cupping their sexes through their swim suits.

“You girls keep that up,” she whispered “And some creep with a video camera's gonna start rolling tape.”

“I always did want to be famous,” Meiko remarked, squeezing Dee's hand between her thighs. Without warning, the young Japanese woman let out a shriek.

“OW!” she cried. “You pinched me!”

“I didn't!” Dee said, holding her hands out of the water, but before she or Meiko could speak again, it was the African girl's turn to yelp

“Agh!” she cried, her hands ducking back down to the water to her backside. “Something just stung my ass!”

Cindy looked down into the water and gasped.

“Jellyfish!” she screamed. All three girls were surrounded by a cloud of the milky-white creatures. They weren't big, but there were a lot of them.

The three girls swam to shore as fast as they could. They avoided the jellies whenever they could, but more often than not all three cried out over and over as the tendrils of the creatures brushed against their skin.
Panting and dripping from head to toe, the three girls ran from the surf ungracefully. They sat down on their towels to catch their breath and survey the damage. Most of Meiko's stings were concentrated on her belly. The perfection that was Dee's ass, bared to the world as it was by her red thong, bore most of her welts. Cindy checked herself over, but could find no marks.

“But I know I got stung,” she said. “I felt it...I still hurt! My chest...”

The other two girls looked at her, their eyes focusing on her bikini top. Looking around to see if anyone was looking first, Cindy pulled aside the small triangles of cloth that covered her nipples. Four bright red welts, two to each aureole, stood out like extra nipples. The creamy pink of her nipples, surrounded by two triangles of pale skin, was marred by the angry red of the jellyfish stingers.

All three decided to go back to their room, in some attempt to salvage the day with a long shower. Each girl tried to resist, but their stings itched and burned, and scratching gave them such delicious relief.

The girls decided to relieve their frustrations with a good old-fashioned gang shower. They stripped one another bare and kissed, tongues and fingers intertwining in the hot, steamy spray. They soothed one another's stings with loving laps of their tongues, like cats tending to one another's wounds. The hot water and hotter mouths relieved the discomfort, and as the sorority sisters toweled one another dry, they felt much better.

That night the three went out to one of the many clubs that lived for just the few weeks of Spring Break. They danced late into the night, bumping and grinding, just feeling the raw joy of movement. They didn't have much luck with bringing anyone home, but the vacation was young – no sense using up all their energy on the first night.

That night, the girls each were wracked with nightmares. Bizarre, monstrous entities ravaged each of them, no hole left un-fucked. Their bellies bulged with demonic dream-cum, and they choked down throatfulls of demon cock and the thick, sulfur-laced nut juice that flowed endlessly.

They awoke groggy and sleep-deprived. They showered one-by-one this time, their dreams robbing them of any co-ed promiscuity. As each of them examined themselves in the shower, they noticed something...strange. Where they had been stung, Dee's ass, Meiko's belly, and Cindy's breasts, had all swollen over night. Meiko had a little pooch, not unattractive but very unusual for the athletic Asian. Cindy's breasts had always been small – bite-sized A-cups. And Dee's ass was more luscious and juicy than ever.

The days passed. Every night was met with more horrific, more erotic dreams, and every morning they awoke to find their assets even more swollen. By the end of their vacation, Dee's ass had doubled in size, Cindy sported Double C-cup breasts, and Meiko's belly looked as if she was four months pregnant.

The girls were puzzled by their transformations, wondering if they were reacting to the stings of the jellyfish. None of them felt ill – a little tired, maybe, but it was Spring Break, and they'd been partying all night for a week!

They returned to their sorority house and resumed their classes. Their swollen body parts continued to grow, but all three were quite happy with their new bodies.
Then they started to feel the kicking.

It was gentle, at first. A flutter here, a jolt there. Each thought they were just phantom sensations – an errant elbow in the gut, a nipple brushed against a desk, an ass sat down too heavily on.

But the feelings grew stronger with every day. The three girls also noticed their libidos were increasing. Before long they were sleeping in the same bed every night, sharing one another's transforming bodies. They delighted in Cindy's thumb-thick nipples, the hidden sweetness of Dee's dark chocolate ass hole, the pillowy softness of Meiko's belly.

As the semester neared its end, the girls bid one another goodbye – they were going back to their respective family homes. Cindy visited her mom in Chicago, who was shocked at the Triple J cup size that her little girl now sported.

“Guess puberty finally caught up with you, huh?” her mother joked. Cindy hadn't been bothered by her massive mammaries – her back seemed to keep up with the extra weight. Cindy managed to hide the odd movements beneath her titflesh from her mother, but resolved to visit a friend who worked in a local hospital.

“Uh...Cindy,” her friend Terri said the next day. “I...don't really know how to tell you this, so I'll just tell you. Your tits are pregnant.”

Cindy just stared.

“W....what?!” the girl cried. Her hands came up to her ponderous breasts, cupping them in her tiny hands. Terri's own warm hands joined them.

“It's...a miracle? I don't know,” Terri said, a flush coming to her cheeks. “But, Jesus, Cindy, you're gonna be a mom. Four kids, two per tit. How....how does it feel?”

“Are you nuts?!” Cindy yelled. “I'm a freak! This...this isn't natural!”

Terri just smiled and squeezed, silencing Cindy with a squeak.

“Natural or no,” Terri purred “It obviously feels amazing.”

“N...no, please...I...I need help,” Cindy stuttered, her face flushing. The...the children in her breasts began to kick furiously, so hard that their movements could be seen through her bra and shirt. Terri moaned at the site, obviously turned on by what she saw. She tore Cindy's shirt open and unsnapped the tent-like bra that held her pregnant tits. She latched onto Cindy's exposed nipple, as thick as her wrist, and suckled deeply.

“Mmmrph,” Terri moaned around the jaw-stretching nipple “Mph...it...tastsh likh khunt”

“W..what?!” Cindy moaned. Terri pulled her mouth away with a loud, wet pop.

“Your tit tastes like a cunt!” Terri grinned, diving once again into the mountain of pregnant titflesh before her. The young nurse tickled and teased the fleshy nipple trapped within her mouth and, with a moan of triumph, plunged her tongue inside Cindy's turgid nipple. The passage was not unlike a vagina, but far shorter – Terri's tongue reached the back end of Cindy's new birth canal with room to spare. She pulled her tongue out and gently worked her fingers into the nipplecunt. With care she pulled the thick, meaty nipple apart like labia, and exposed the left breast's cervix, bulging with the twin fetuses it held inside. Cindy gasped in horror at the sight, but Terri, embracing some deviant part of herself, moaned with desire. Her tongue went again to Cindy's left breast, this time circling and lapping at the donut shaped ring of muscle. Her lips found purchase, and Terri nursed on Cindy's left breast cervix in a bizarre, alien parody of breast feeding.

It was all too much for the young co-ed, and Cindy fainted as orgasm crashed over her.

Cindy came to slowly, realizing that she was in Terri's apartment. She was naked, covered only by a thick blanket that was draped over her as she lay on Terri's bed. Her breasts were bigger than ever – each could pass as a pregnant woman's belly near the end of her term. Her nipples were sore and sticky. She nestled her arms beneath her titanic tits and walked out into the living room.

Meiko, looking heavily pregnant, was on her hands and knees on the couch. Terri lay beneath her bloated belly, her mouth tonguing Meiko's navel. Before the Asian beauty squatted Dee, her ass cheeks rivaling Cindy's breasts. Dee was gasping as Meiko ate out her ass with abandon – loud smacks and slurps reverberated throughout the room.

Terri saw that Cindy had emerged, and gave Meiko's navel a final lick and disengaged herself from the tangle. Meiko and Dee continued on, oblivious.

“Welcome to the land of the living,” Terri said. “Looks like you're not the only one, eh?”

Cindy stared at her sorority sisters in disbelief. “What...happened to them?”

“Same thing that happened to you, I would guess,” Terri said. “Those jellyfish...did something to you three. They've changed you. You got four kids in your tits. Meiko's are in her belly, but not actually her womb. Her navel is like your nipples – converted into a vagina.”

Terri licked her lips, savoring the flavor of the Asian girl's alien pussy.

“And Dee's ass has grown wombs, if you'll believe it,” Terri said. “No idea how the kids are coming out, but I'm sure it'll all work out in the end.”

Cindy just kept staring, her hands coming up to protect her breasts.

“So...it wasn't some fucked up dream?” Cindy rasped, her throat dry.

“No,” Dee said, gasping as Meiko's tongue probed deep into her ass. “It's real all right. And it feels damn good.”

“Mnah, I...*gulp*,” Meiko mumbled through pounds of Dee's ass-meat as she tongued the black girl's gaping hole “I've never been...*slurp*...so hornymnnnnn...in...*gulp* my life!”

Terri embraced Cindy, not without some difficulty.

“This is...something special, Cindy,” Terri said. “I brought some supplies from the hospital – I'll help you three deliver your babies. After that, I'm thinking of taking a trip down to that little town for some field research.”

Cindy hugged her friend back, feeling the lives within her kick and dance as they grew.

“I...I think...I'd like to join you,” Cindy said, the last of her resistance crumbling. She knew...somehow...that her growing breasts were different, even before the kicking started. She waddled over to the couch and laid down between Dee and Meiko. Her sisters each took a thick nipple into their mouths and nursed, drinking down all the sweet pussy cream she produced. Terri knelt before Cindy, like an acolyte before her goddess, and began to orally worship the blood-swollen cunt before her.

Cindy had to pee. She disengaged herself from the warm tangle of limbs that was Terri's bed and lurched sleepily towards the bathroom.
'Funny,' she thought to herself as she sat down on the cold toilet seat 'That even though my *tits* are pregnant, I still have to piss every other hour.'
Cindy sighed with relief as her overfull bladder emptied itself. She rubbed sleep from her eyes and hugged her breasts to her torso. They'd grown so much in so little time. The babies - her babies - within kicked frequently now. They had bothered her at first, especially when she was trying to fall asleep. But now the kicking reminded her of the miracle the strange jellyfish had blessed her and her friends with.
Cindy finished up and stood, examining her breasts in the long bathroom mirror. Just beneath the skin, each tit was webbed with hundreds of veins. Her bust had once been creamy and pale, without a single blue or red line snaking beneath her flesh, but thanks to the four fetuses she was gestating, the increased demand for blood had encouraged her body to compensate. Cindy traced the lines across her skin, smiling to herself. She had considered them ugly at first, but now she saw them as beautiful - a badge of honor, a symbol of her motherhood.
Her nipples had begun to change, as well. The aureola had started to elongate a week ago; they were now twice as tall as they were wide. Her nipples, wrist-thick rings of eternally hard flesh, had followed suit, and were now showing off their transformation. The muscles and tissue that were once uniform had started to part, and now meaty labia topped eadh breast, where nipples had once been.
They glistened at all hours of the day, even when her companions weren't worshiping them. The inner flesh was bright pink, just like her original cunny. The flesh darkened dramatically as it went away from her body, to the color her aureola and nipples had once been. Dusty rose, blood-engorged, her nipple-cunts glittered like jewels atop her pregnant tits. Each mammary-womb was massive, weighing in a good 10 pounds each. They hung like ripe fruit from her chest wall, teardrop shaped and so unlike their prenatal atheletic state. Terri theorized that whatever the jellies did to them enhanced their bodies to deal with the alien distribution of weight. Getting through doors was becoming a challenge, but Cindy managed to squeeze through. She tottered back to the bed, Terri sleepily shifting to accept Cindy back into the pile. Cindy snuggled deep into Terri's embrace and sighed happily when her friend's hands reached up to embrace one of her tits. The children inside kicked and settled, and Cindy drifted off to sleep.
The three mothers-to-be found themselves increasingly mobilized, despite the alterations to their body that helped them with their bizzare pregnancies. Meiko was the least effected, and so she helped Terri with breakfast while Dee and Cindy struggled to get out of bed. Dee had taken to sleeping on her stomach - the twin globes of taut, pregnant ass-flesh that dominated her lower half made sleeping on her back impossible. She scooted along the bed until her legs hung off the edge, at which point she stood up backwards, teetering as she adjusted her weight.
No clothes fit any of the girls anymore, so nudity was the norm. Unlike Cindy's tits or Meiko's belly, Dee's ass retained much of its original shape. Her apple-booty had been flawless, smooth, and both cheeks had been spherical and high. In short, she had "dat ass". As the jellyfish-induced pregnancy continued, each cheek had grown four times their original size. Jutting from the junction of Dee's back and legs were two orbs each the size of a full-term woman's belly, but neither showed even the hint of sag.
Dee bent over and spread her thighs wide, stretching her stiff back and legs. Cindy looked over, admiring her sorority sister's beauty. The rich chocolate of her skin darkened to midnight-black as Cindy's view tracked from thigh to taint. Like Cindy's nipples, Dee's asshole had transformed. Still pitch-black, nestled between her ass cheeks was a pussy, not her sphincter. Two vaginas lurked between Dee's legs, mirror images of one another, two clits oriented away from one another.
Dee caught Cindy staring between her muscular thighs, and the dark-skinned giggled. She flexed, and her ass-pussy winked lasciviously at the pale girl. Cindy laughed and slunk along the bed, kissing first one flower and then the next, lapping the two dark pink pussies back and forth. Parting Dee's ass cheeks was a bit of a challenge, but Cindy's desire for her sister's salty-sweet juices helped her push her face into the dark canyon of flesh before her. Cindy felt safe here, nestled between Dee's monsterous buttcheeks. As she slurped Dee to aroused wakefullness, part of her wished she could stay in the safe, sacred, secret place forever.
"Breakfast is ready, horndogs," Terri called from the kitchen. Cindy and Dee had made no attempts to quiet their morning activities. They disengaged and waddled to the kitchen for breakfast. Bacon and eggs mingled with the musky, female smell that wafted from Cindy's tits and Dee's ass.
Terri stretched as soon as she hopped down from the driver's seat. She and the P.C. Trio had just spent 5 hours in her car as they drove to the beach where it had all happened.

The pregnant women groaned and huffed beneath their massive loads, but each managed to get out of the car. Cindy's breasts were titanic teardrops, weighing 50 pounds each. Meiko's belly was gargantuan – Octomom was smaller the day before she birthed her latest litter. Dee's ass defied belief. None of the girls could fit into normal clothes anymore, so Terri had resorted to sewing some simple garments for the trio of pregnant women.

A week ago, each one had been seized by an inexplicable urge to return to the little coastal town where the mysterious jellyfish had impregnated them. Terri, as a nurse in training, cautioned against taking so long a trip with such massive pregnancies, but the three sorority sisters were insistent. Just in case Terri had brought some of the supplies she'd smuggled out of the hospital where she was studying.

The three expectant women waddled out from the car and headed straight for the ocean. They were in a daze, and no amount of shouting from Terri could break the spell. Terri threw up her arms in exasperation, wanting to at least get checked in to their hotel before heading to the water. As Terri turned to storm off to the hotel's front desk she did a double take.

Dozens...no, maybe a hundred women and men were at the beach, each bearing the mark of being stung by the alien jellyfish. Women with pregnant breasts, bellies, and asses. Men who's testicles had swollen to the size of beanbags, assisted to the shore by proud, anxious wives and girlfriends.

Terri ran up to her three friends.

“This is amazing!” she cried over the wind and surf. Her friends just looked from their friend to the crowd.

“It'll start soon,” Dee said, her voice oddly distant.

The girls sat near the tide line and simply watched the waves come and go. Terri laid out a large towel and her medical supplies. Friends, lovers, and spouses of neighboring jellyfish-stung people wandered over to talk.

“Hi,” a young woman chirped. She was wearing a rainbow-patterned two-piece bikini that showed off intricate tattoos that hugged her skinny flanks. Her boyfriend was a few meters away, laying back on the warm sand. Naked, between his splayed-out legs lay two testicles each the size of car tires. His uncut cock had appeared to grow extra foreskin which glittered in the afternoon sun with cloudy white liquid.

“He got hit, too, huh?” Terri asked, smiling. The tattooed girl nodded, a wide smile on her face, as she sat down.

“I'm Paper,” she said, and jerked a thumb back toward her boyfriend. Terri saw the wrist-thick veins in his scrotum throb in time with his heartbeat. “That's Nails, my boy. We were here only a month ago, and he got stung while I was screening my ink.”

“Lucky son of a bitch,” Terri muttered, her hand unconsciously going to her belly.

“I know, right?!” Paper yelled in mock-fury. “I mean, like, I'm the one with a cunt and a womb, why does he have to have all the fun!?”

Terri laughed at the young punk's energy. An older man wandered over, introducing himself as Gustav. He had tears in his eyes – thirty years of marriage to his high school sweetheart and they couldn't have children. The week after their summer getaway and his wife Francine's belly was massive.

“I don't know why, or how, but this is something we've prayed for...” the man said as Terri and Paper hugged him tight.

So many more gathered. Sarah, who's lesbian life-partner's breasts were the size of overgrown watermelons – their close-cut hair contrasting beautifully with unkempt underarm and pubic hair. A business executive with an ass that put Dee's to shame meditated on the shore, her young office-intern lover nervous and excited. Two gay men who had visited friends from New Orleans shared pregnant testicles, hairless and throbbing in the bright sun.

A little after noon every expectant person suddenly struggled to their feet. Loved ones, partners, siblings and friends helped them get up and make it the rest of the way. Those few pregnant people who had scraps of clothing on shed them. A hundred pregnant bodies walked into the gentle, warm Gulf surf.

In twos and threes, they began to contract. Breasts rippling with new, alien muscles as their nipple-cervixes dilated open. Navels that spread labial lips, revealing blood-engorged birth canals. Foreskins stretched wide by boyfriends and girlfriends revealed similar structures, the masculine version of labia, their penises converted to birth canals. Thighs splayed wide as women and men prepared to birth the children that grew within their asses and bellies.

Moans mingled, coming in cycles. Terri supervised her friends as well as their new neighbors, monitoring their vitals as best she could with the waves rocking her back and forth. Just beyond the light patch of ocean that denoted the sandbar, the surface of the ocean was broken by the transparent domes of the jellyfish. One, then three, then a dozen, then more. So many more. Terri stared in disbelief as the gulf was suddenly full of the little things, waiting for their children to be born.

Cindy cried out, and Terri rushed to her side. One of her blood-filled nipples, bright red, was bulging, like someone was trying to push a football out of the tight ring of muscle. Her entire breast contracted along bizarre bands of muscle, and from the shadowy depths of her nipple-cunt, Terri could see a dark-skinned head begin to crown. Terri's hands met Cindy's on her breast and helped massage the birth organ, and with a final, ecstatic cry of joy and pain, the first of Cindy's children was born. The child had dusty skin and translucent eyes. It didn't cry, Terri noticed. It smiled up and waved its webbed hands at her. There was no umbilical – as Cindy's left breast twitched a thick, milky-white placenta disengaged and slid into the ocean water.

The little water nymph wriggled free of Terri's grasp and it splashed into the warm water, streaking off as fast as a dolphin to its watery kin. Terri, Paper, Gustav and so many more watched it swim away.

It was like a dam burst. Cries of triumph, of exhaustion, of pain and love and determination were heard up and down the shore. Men bore down and, with strength they didn't know they had, passed their alien children through sphincter and urethra. Nipples opened wide, navels parted, and from the hundred bulging bellies, scrotums, asses, and breasts there slid into the world thousands of the glittering, perfect, alien jellyfish-children.

Utterly spent, the trio were helped ashore by Terri and Paper. The nurse-to-be checked them over and released the breath she had been holding. All three of her friends had survived unscathed. Their respective parts were slack, but there was no bleeding or tearing.

The rest of the day Terri spent walking amongst the birthing and the recently-delivered, ready to help anyone with complications. The sun was setting as the last jellyfish-child was loosed, from a man's belly, into the water. His wife was crying, nuzzling his neck as he gasped.

“Now you know what it's like, Hank,” she said through sobs of joy.

Hank could only smile, his knuckles white and his hands trembling.

Terri ushered her three friends into their hotel room, and no sooner than she'd tucked the last one in, there was a knock at the door. Paper was waiting at the door, a six-pack in one hand.

“Thought you could use one or three,” she said.

The two women sat down on the thin metal chairs on the balcony, looking out over the ocean as the first rays of moonlight kissed the wave-churned waters. The jellies had begun to illuminate, and they were welcoming their newborns with flashes of pale green and blue light.

“Nails is resting,” Paper said, cracking open one of the beers. Terri did the same, and the two toasted.

“To life,” Terri said.

“Amen, sister,” Paper replied.