Topic: The 12 Days of Christmas

A woman undergoes 12 transformations as a Christmas gift for her boyfriend.

This story was originally posted as image captions at extramorphs.com and the end of last year/beginning of this year as a holiday-themed collaboration between Indigocarmine and myself. It took me awhile to finish all of the photomorphs for the story, but here it is: a pdf with both story and artwork all together with a few extra edits to the text and some of the images.

https://www.mediafire.com/?rm9j22hr98m898w

Enjoy!

Re: The 12 Days of Christmas

Nice! Great variation, I think this would be good material for the "vanilla" package.

Flicker wrote:

Nice! Great variation, I think this would be good material for the "vanilla" package.

Thanks! I think we hit on almost all of the extramorphs image/story tags (except extra fingers/toes). I agree that this would be a good introduction to the fetish, though I may be slightly biased. Most people who don't find anything in the story/images that they like probably will not have an interest in sexual transformation.

I think it was a great introduction, really nailed the more popular transformations.  I really liked the scylla/octopus one.

compound37 wrote:

I think it was a great introduction, really nailed the more popular transformations.  I really liked the scylla/octopus one.

Thanks! I've been meaning to do some more octo/tentacle morphs, but they take a lot more time to make than many other transformations.