Topic: The Adventures of Erica in Wonderland - by PandaGirl

Tags: mt/ft, Consensual, Magic, Hermaphrodite, FemaleDom, Humiliation, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Bestiality, Cream Pie, Body Modification, Transformation

Source: http://storiesonline.net/s/60223:i

Thanks to youhaveitinspades in finding this.

Warning: There is a lot of bestiality before it even gets to the bizarre TF portion that just barely makes this story belong here.

Re: The Adventures of Erica in Wonderland - by PandaGirl

Chapter 1

Chris was lying on his back, stark naked and handcuffed to the headboard of his king sized bed. The new apartment he moved into with his girlfriend Erica proved to be useful for having all kinds of great, kinky sex all day long. No more worrying about other people being home, or walking in. They had the place to themselves, just the two of them.

Chris and Erica have been together for three years now. Over the course of their relationship, they've gone from two shy kids too scared to make the first move, to the all-out, absolutely-anything-goes sex fiends they are today.

Chris has always been a very submissive guy. A friend once called him a bottom's bottom — a joke that stuck with him for a while. Erica, however, has made a lot of progress. When they first met, she was a timid girl, very inexperienced in a lot of ways. Three years later, she's been able to make Chris cum by just whispering dirty things in his ears.

Chris was a big guy. Just over six feet tall, jet black hair, and a pretty husky build. Certainly not fat, but he indeed have some meet on his bones. His girlfriend Erica was a little on the shorter side, just under five and half feet tall. She always felt a little ashamed by her height, most girls of 17 are still a bit taller. She, too, had dark black hair. Betty Paige-esque bangs up front, with a length down to her mid back. Erica always prided herself on her tan — rather, her lack thereof. Her skin was in pristine condition, smooth, soft, and milky white.

Erica was still wearing the strap-on she had used not 10 minutes ago on his ass. It hung from her legs, still shiny and wet from the lube. It was only about six inches long, and a good inch and a half thick. Not the largest Chris has ever taken, but it served its purpose very well. Erica picked a few of the left over sex toys off the floor, and placed them on the side table. It was about two in the morning, and both of them were quite tired.

This was just about the usual procedure before going to bed. At least, this month it was. Every month they took turns "being in charge," a kind of master-slave game they play. What the master says, the salve must do. Period. No questions asked. This month was Erica's month. Chris especially liked her months.

She grabbed a nearby towel, and started to wipe up the cum still covering Chris's body. He had had at least three orgasms, and all three of them still coated his stomach and chest. At one point he came so hard it landed on his cheek. Instead of wiping it off his face, she just spread the mess out over his lips. He gladly licked them clean.

After she had cleaned him up, she kissed him on the lips, said "goodnight", and climbed in bed, pulling the sheets up over her naked body.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Chris asked, shaking his wrists, still handcuffed to the steel headboard.

"Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry. I totally forgot." Erica stood back up, and walked around to the other side of the bed. She opened the top drawer of the nightstand where the keys to the cuffs are kept. She dug around inside the drawer, only to pull out a large, black butt plug.

"Well, I don't think you can unlock anything with that guy," he said, knowing exactly what was about to happen. Without a single reaction to what was said, she grabbed both his legs, and swung them up into the air, as high and far apart as possible.

"God, I love your ass." She said slowly sinking two fingers into his tight hole. Chris just closed his eyes in pleasure. As sore as he still was from the recent fucking, it still felt like heaven to have her fingers inside him again. Grabbing the pointed butt plug, she slowly shoved it into his ass until it slid all the way inside. The tapered bottom of the toy kept it from going in any further, or coming out. "That's better" she said crawling back into bed. "Thanks for me reminding me hon," she kissed him on the cheek. "I completely forgot."

Chris would have rolled over to try and get some sleep, but the handcuffs still held his arms above his head. He closed his eyes, and tried to take his mind off the extremely full feeling inside his ass. Erica pulled the covers up over both of them, and rolled over to get to sleep. She smirked to herself, thinking about Chris still tied up, with a raging hard on, and a massive butt-plug inside him.

That night Erica had an extremely vivid dream. She couldn't remember much when she woke up ... just some blurry bits and pieces. She remembered being very turned on during the entire thing, and was pretty sure she was having sex with someone ... but can't remember who. Someone with short black hair. Her mind immediately went to her friend Krystle.

"Why would I be dreaming of her," she thought to herself. She was pretty sure Krystle was naked ... lying on her back with her legs spread wide open, and hanging off the side of the bed. Erica stood between Krystle's legs, looking down on her. The rest of the dream goes kind of blurry, but it all seemed too real at the time.

When Erica awoke, she felt something strange between her legs. Something big ... it bulged up from underneath her. She shot out of bed in a panic, not quite sure what to expect. She looked down between her legs to see a big flesh-colored cock hanging off her thin body. She couldn't even see her own cunt, the damn thing was blocking the view.

"God dammit," she said to herself, "I fell asleep wearing my strap-on, again." She unbuckled it from the side, and let it drop to the floor in a heavy sounding thud. As she bent down to pick it up, she noticed a very large wet spot on the bed sheets. "What a dream," She thought. She had become used to waking up with a little bit of a spot on her sheets, ever since she started sleeping completely nude. But this spot was much larger than any she left before.

She reached down to touch the spot. It felt warm, and very slick. Realizing it was still fresh, she couldn't resist but to lick her finger clean. It tasted good. She had always been a big fan of the way she tasted. She still remembers very well the first time she licked her fingers clean after masturbating.

She was only eleven years old. It was very late at night, well past her bedtime. But she had this unexplainable itch between her legs. She didn't know what was going on — only that rubbing it made it simultaneously get much worse, and much better. She was nervous. Laying stark naked on her bed, rubbing her completely bald little pussy. So many thoughts ran through her head. Scared her daddy would come in and catch her doing such a naughty thing.

She used her middle finger. Plunging it deep inside her hole. She couldn't help but close her eyes, it just felt so good. She discovered that the faster she poked at herself, the better she felt. So the only natural thing for a clueless little girl to do next would be to see how fast she could move her finger in and out of her tight pussy. Her hand and arm became a blur. She fucked herself so hard and fast that her arm started to hurt. But she wanted more — she couldn't stop now! She ignored the pain that was starting to build. She became even more nervous when it started to feel like she suddenly had to pee.

"Why now? Why do I have to pee now" was the only sensible thought in her head. "I don't care if I pee all over my bed, I can't stop now."

Then without warning, her lower muscles tensed up completely. She froze like that for a moment, then went completely limp. She collapsed. Her tiny naked body, mostly covered in sweat, hit the bed with a flop as she came back to her senses. She slowly withdrew her finger out of her body, making the slightest slurping sound. She held the finger in front of her face, almost disgusted. Not really knowing what to do, how to clean it off, she just draped her arm off the side of the bed while she caught her breath.

Her dog Glacier awoke from the far corner of the room. He stood up slowly, and walked over to the bed, sniffing the air. He casually walked over to Erica's hand, hanging from the side of the bed, and started to lick her fingers. Specifically her middle finger.

Erica giggled, and pulled her hand away. At least she didn't have to worry about cleaning it off now. Although, she found it a little strange that Glacier went right for that one finger.

"I guess it must taste good or something," she thought to herself. "Glacier seemed to enjoy it." She slowly put her middle finer back inside her pussy, twisting it just slightly to get it good and covered. She pulled it back out and brought it up to the nose of Glacier, and he happily lapped it off her finger. "Gosh. He really likes it."

Putting her finger back inside her one last time, she pulled it out again only to bring it up to her own face. Sniffing it gently, she decided it couldn't hurt just to try. She stuck out her tongue and just touched the tip of her pussy-coated finger. She paused just a moment, then licked it again a little bit more. The third time she stuck her entire finger in her mouth. She sucked it clean.

Not just once. Four more times, she stuck her finger deep inside her cunt, only to lick it off completely. It was the first time she ever tasted herself, and she knew it wouldn't be the last. From that moment on, she was hooked.

Now, as Erica squatted down to pick the strap-on up off the floor, she noticed that her pussy was literally dripping. As soon as her lips parted all the way from squatting, a stream of her juice spilled out of her. It reminded her of so many times Chris had cum inside her, and she let it all ooze out. But this was most certainly not Chris's cum; this was her own.

"God damn. What did I dream about?" she thought to herself. When she stood back up, she noticed Chris still sound asleep. Still handcuffed to the bed. And apparently, still hard as a rock. The bed sheets tented right over his cock, sticking straight up. "That poor boy sure did go through a lot last night" she was thinking about un-doing the handcuffs.

"Surely a little more won't kill him."

Chapter 2

With the strap-on in hand, Erica quietly walked to Chris's side of the bed. Wanting nothing more than to rip the sheets off him, climb on top of his cock and fuck him senseless. She also knew that's exactly what Chris would want too. Instead, she very gently pulled the top sheet off his body, freeing his cock. She could still see the end of the black butt plug wedged inside his ass. The sight of that instantly made her pussy drip even more.

She set the strap-on on the nightstand, and opened the top drawer. The nightstand next to the bed was where they kept all their toys. No need to hide them any longer, like when she lived with her parents. She dug through the drawer, through all the dildos of various sizes and colors, through the different flavored lubes, through all kinds of wild things most people wouldn't even know how to use.

"There it is" she picked up a small black remote control. A tiny switch on its side turned the device on, and a little red LED display showed the number "01" at the top.

At the base of the butt plug sticking out of Chris's tight ass is a very small hole. When you turn this very special remote on, it will fill the butt plug up with air, causing it to expand. It can grow from a size 01, to a size 10, which translates to about 1 inch wide, up to a massive 4 inches wide.

With her free hand, Erica slowly started to play with her clit. She pressed a small button on the remote, and the display changed to 02. A very quiet whirring sound came from the plug, and she knew it was working. Ever so slightly, the butt plug filled up with air, still inside Chris.

"Hmm ... he didn't even twitch" she thought to herself. She pressed the button again. The remote now read 03.

A soft little moan escaped Chris's lips as he opened his eyes. He smiled as soon as he saw Erica standing naked over him. "Good morni—" was all he got out, and was interrupted by Erica pressing the button twice more. 05. The plug filled up to a full 2 inches wide.

Chris's eyes shot open wide. "Slow down, honey! You're gonna hurt me!"

"What's the matter? You were begging for it last night." She took her hand away from her clit, and grabbed the base of the plug, pushing it in further. Chris gasped out loud.

"Yeah! But I just woke up! I haven't had time to really get in the moo—"

"You're full of shit!" Erica spat out, shoving the plug further in his ass. "I've been awake a good 20 minutes now, and you've been hard as a rock the whole time." She took a step back away from the bed, and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "So," she said, shifting her weight to one leg, "what the hell were you dreaming about?"

"You, of course," was his simple reply.

"Yeah? What about me?"

"You know ... we were having sex, and stuff."

"'And stuff'?? What the hell is that supposed to mean. Do you mean me stuffing you?"

"Kinda..." he mumbled out, unable to really concentrate on anything but the growing feeling inside his ass.

"You want me to turn this all the way up to 10?" She said, growing impatient.

"No! No. You know I can't do that. I could barely take 08 the last time."

"Then you better start talking. Tell me what you were dreaming about. And I want details."

"Okay, okay," Chris gave up. "You win," he said. She always wins. "It was a strange dream ... I was lying on the bed, still handcuffed. And you were standing between my legs fucking me with a really big cock."

"That wasn't a dream, baby. That happened last night."

"No, I know. But it was different in the dream. You weren't using the strap-on ... you actually had a cock."

Erica cooed. "You're so kinky! Tell me more!" She reached between her legs again, pinching her clit between her fingers.

"You were fucking me. I was lying with my legs off the bed a little, and you were standing between them. I remember, so vividly, you holding your cock out straight, and plunging it deep inside my ass. You were looking down on me, and it felt like you were almost raping me."

A cold shiver ran up Erica's spine. Just like that, her blurry dream from last night became crystal clear to her. She was standing between Krystle's legs, fucking her. Not with a strap-on, but with her own cock. It was a massive eight inch cock that grew out of her body, right above her clit. An actual, flesh and blood cock. It all appeared so real to her now. She could almost swear it was real.

" ... and I felt you cum inside my ass," Chris continued. "It was so warm, baby. You filled me up so much. I've never felt anything like that before. It was all so realistic, hon. It's no wonder I'm so hard."

Erica came to her senses. "So you want to be fucked, do you?" She set the remote down on the nightstand, and picked the strap-on up. "Is this what you want?" She waved the rubber dildo in font of Chris's face.

"Yes ma'am." He blushed.

"Show me you want it," she said as he slapped him across the face with the phallus. She pressed the head of the strap-on against Chris's mouth. He slowly opened, and she forced the length of the cock down his throat. "Show me how bad you want it. Prove to me that you are my bitch."

He almost let out a moan, but it was muffled by the cock in his mouth. Erica pulled it out, and pushed it back in. Slowly at first, but soon after she started to fuck his face with it. She smirked a little, finally satisfied with humiliating him. She took the fabric belt of the strap-on, and pulled it back behind his head, essentially tying it to the back of his head, permanently leaving the cock in his throat.

Leaving it strapped to his face, she slid down the bed, and spread his legs wide apart. She loved the view that she found. His ass stretched so wide open from the butt plug, his balls hanging down ever so slightly, and his cock, still erect and covered with precum.

She grabbed the base of the plug, and gently pushed it in and out. Just a little. With her other hand, she reached up and grabbed his cock tight. She smeared the precum up and down his shaft. There was enough completely coat his cock, and act as a lube. She started to jack him off faster, and faster. Then without warning she pulled the plug completely out of his ass.

If it wasn't for the dildo still in his mouth, his scream would have covered up the slurping sound his now empty ass made.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. Did mommy hurt you?" She said, almost mocking his discomfort. "Let me kiss it better." She bent down and kissed him square on his asshole. Chris squirmed, and begged for more. She gladly gave it to him.

She continued to lick, and suck all around his tight little hole. When the opportunity presented itself, even a little nibble here and there. She knew how it drove him wild. Her hand continued to pump wildly up and down on his shiny cock. Chris gradually started to hump the air, more and more. He couldn't keep his hips under control.

It was just a matter of time before Erica's tongue found its way inside his ass. Chris simply couldn't take any more of her lovely torture. He gagged, and moaned, and gurgled all kinds of vulgar noises, all with the rubber cock still down his throat.

While she was licking his ass, she would pump his cock. Then without warning, she would take the length of his cock in her mouth, and replace her tongue with two, sometimes three fingers. This continued for a very long time. As much as Erica loved to torture him like this, it wasn't a walk in the park for her.

Her own juices gushed out of her cunt, running along the inside of both her thighs. She may as well have peed herself, it would be impossible to tell the difference.

She had three fingers all the way to the knuckle inside his ass, all pointed upward, hitting his prostate. Chris had no choice but to lift his hips up off the bed to try and take some of the pressure off his prostate. This only caused Erica to reach further up, hitting it even harder. Chris bent his knees, and lifted his ass off the bed as high as he could to try avoid the direct pressure to his vulnerable prostate.

"Well, that seems to be a good position for you." Erica said, standing up off the bed. "How about you stay like that for a while." She walked around to the side of the bed, and pulled the fabric strap from behind his head. With a gurgle sound, she slowly pulled the dildo out of his mouth.

His eyes watering, he gasped for air. The first breath of fresh air he had in over a half hour.

The strap-on was quite literally dripping with his saliva. She stepped into the straps, and tied it around her waist.

"Is this what I looked like in the dream?" She said, making the cock wiggle back and forth.

"No ma'am. Your cock was much bigger."

The backside of Erica's hand met Chris's cheek.

"Well, tough shit, mister!!" She screamed at him. "This is all you get."

She climbed onto the bed, between his legs, still supporting the weight of his ass dangling in the air. She held the head of her dildo against his ass, and without warning or caution shoved the complete length of it into his ass. Chris could feel the rubber balls hanging between his cheeks.

She started to pump away, fucking his ass as rough and hard as she could. Their bodies made slapping sounds as their flesh collided with each other. The force from her fucking caused Chris's erect cock to slap up and down against his stomach. Trails of pre-cum sticking to the head.

Chris's knees started to buckle. He couldn't keep his ass up any longer. Erica's cock slid out of his ass completely, as his legs gave way, and his rear end came crashing down on the mattress.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Erica looked down on him, with great anger.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't keep my legs bent. You're just too good," Chris panted his reply.

"You think complimenting me will make me go easy on you? I'll show you what happens when you try to kiss ass."

Erica picked up Chris's legs, and lifted them as high up as she could. Sticking straight up, his body in a 90 degree angle, she continued to bend his legs up and over his head, essentially forcing him into a backwards summersault-like position. This position, laying on the top-end of his back, caused his ass cheeks to be spread wide open, and also to be pointed straight up into the sky. But what concerned Chris the most was that the tip of his cock was just inches away from his face.

Erica happily climbed on top, driving her cock back into Chris's ass. Only this time, she held a very tight grip around the base of his cock. As she fucked his ass, she pumped her hand back and forth along his cock.

"I bet you'll look so sexy with your cum all over your face." She could tell by his moans he was getting close. "I want you to open your mouth, nice and wide. Try to catch as much as you can for mommy."

With just a few more strokes, Chris's cock exploded in a torrent of cum. He opened his mouth just time to catch first large jet of white cum in his mouth. He then felt Erica re-angle his cock ever so slightly, purposefully making the following jets of cum land everywhere else on his face. The second landed square on his cheek. The third across his eye, and forehead. The fourth splashed across his lips, after that the rest of the cum dribbled out on his chin, and neck.

"You're a work of art, babe." She pulled the dildo out, and his ass, once again, came crashing down on to the bed. She casually climbed off the bed, her thighs completely covered in her own cum, seemed to slide against each other as she slowly walked over to the nightstand.

"I suppose you've been a good boy. I think it's fair to finally unlock your wrists." She picked up the set of keys from the nightstand and undid the set of cuffs, still chaining him to the headboard. She threw the cuffs on the floor.

She started to walk casually out of the room, still wearing the strap-on. It swayed back and forth as she walked.

"Clean yourself up," she said over her shoulder. "You're a fucking mess."

Chapter 3

Chris had been at work, which left Erica home alone all day. She was sprawled out on the couch just watching TV, as she does most days. While flipping through the channels, she caught a glimpse of a make out scene in a movie. More specifically, a make out scene between two girls. She instantly felt herself start to get wet as she watched the two girls explore each other's mouth with their tongues.

This gave her an idea ... She stood up and grabbed a DVD off the bookcase. She put it in the player, pressed play, and sat back down on the couch. It was one of her favorite hentai anime movies. One in which the entire cast had huge, oversized cocks. Especially the girls.

Chris knew of Erica's interest in futa. In fact, it was he who introduced her to the idea in the first place. Chris also knew that if Erica could grow a real cock, she would. She would love to have a real flesh-and-blood cock above her shaved cunt. But what Chris didn't know is just how badly she wanted that ... and just how much it occupied her thoughts on any given day.

Chris also didn't know that when he was at work, Erica would sometimes walk around the apartment all day wearing her strap-on. Just to know what it's like to have something big hanging between her legs.

On the TV screen a pretty anime girl with light blue hair was having her large cock sucked on by another girl with pink hair. At the same time, the pink haired girl stroked her own cock, and played with her clit. Erica became wet instantly.

She lifted up the bottom of the skirt she was wearing to around her stomach. She reached down between her legs and felt the rubber dildo between her thighs. She sighed softly the moment her hand came in contact with it ... both in sadness that it was only made of rubber, but in excitement of anything being there at all. She enjoyed holding it in her hands gently, just to feel the weight of it.

As she continued to watch the video, she began to stroke the cock as if she was masturbating herself. She pretended it was a real cock, and when she closed her eyes and really fantasized, it didn't matter much to her that it was fake.

Her favorite scene was coming up. The pink haired girl with the larger cock sat on the floor, with her back up against the wall. Her girlcock was so long that all she had to do was to lean her head forward, and she was able to take the first few inches in her mouth. While she was sucking on herself, she used her free hand to rub the base of the cock, and play with her own clit. Her second free hand was on the back of the head of the light blue haired girl, forcing her face right against the pussy of the pink haired girl.

"Mmm ... if only I could suck my own cock," Erica thought to herself. "Poor Chris would be out of a job completely!" Her fingers plunged inside her wet pussy, while still jacking her fake cock off.

She watched intently as the pink haired girl continued to suck her own cock. Erica matched the girl's rhythm. She had done this many times and was getting quite good at it. As the girl with the pink hair grew closer to orgasm, so did Erica. She started to finger herself more and more. Using two fingers, shoving them inside herself as deep as should, all the while using her thumb to rub her clit. Harder and harder she finger fucked herself until she felt herself cum. She tensed up, and grabbed her rubber cock in her hand extra tight.

At the exact same time, the girl with the pink hair shot a huge load of cum into her own mouth. It dribbled out her mouth and down her chest. Erica collapsed on the couch, watching the rest of the scene, trying to catch her breath.

After turning the video off, she stepped out of the strap-on and tossed it on the floor in her bedroom. It was already getting to be pretty late in the afternoon. Chris would be home in a few hours, and she still had a number of errands to run. She pulled the hem of her skirt back down, brushed her hair quickly, grabbed her keys and left the apartment. It was on purpose that she left without wearing underwear.

Chris and Erica shared only one car, so while he was at work she had to walk around town. Being such a beautiful day as it was, she didn't mind at all. She rode the elevator down a few stories and then stepped out into the parking lot of their complex, ready to start her day.

She had walked only about a block before she noticed that someone was following her. She casually peeked over her shoulder and could see the stranger slowly walking about ten feet behind her. She started to pick up her pace a little, but the stalker matched it. She almost started to panic, but on a sudden rush of adrenaline decided to turn around and confront him instead.

"Why are you following me?"

He just stood there with a blank expression on his face. His thick black coat almost looked shiny in the sunlight.

"I know you've been following me," she said. "What do you want from me?"

Again, he just stood there looking up at her. No reaction.

Erica squatted down to his level and patted him on the head. "Well, you look a lot scarier further away. You're just a big teddy bear."

Big was an understatement. This dog was huge. When she squatted down, she was eye level with the beast. He was at least two feet tall, with deep thick black fur. She started to scratch behind his ears, and the dog instantly sat down and started to wag his tail.

As soon as he sat down, Erica noticed just how big this dog was. As his back legs lowered onto the warm sidewalk, she caught a glimpse at the size of this balls hanging between his legs.

"Woah. You're a big boy," she giggled to herself at her immaturity. She patted him on the head just once more and told the dog to run on home. Quickly standing back up, she was again on her way to the store.

The dog sat there for only a moment, and as soon as a fair amount of distance grew between Erica and the dog, he stood up and followed. Erica noticed this but decided it was best to ignore the animal in hopes he gets the hint.

Two blocks later, the dog was still following her, and she became a little impatient. Erica turned around to walk up to the dog again. Just as she squatted down, he sat down too, almost at the same time.

"You're a nice puppy — well, not really a puppy — but you need to leave me alone. I've already got a big man in my life!" she chuckled, and petted him on the head. She was about to stand up, but her eye spotted something pink in nestled in his dark fur.

It was the tip of his cock. Bright pink and already shiny sticking out, just a little, from his sheath.

"Holy shit —" she gasped. "Look, I'm flattered, but ... like I said ... I've already got..." she couldn't stay focused. Eye contact with the beast was out of the question, she was locked on to something else entirely. Stammering just a little more she stood up, and continued to walk. She wasn't sure if it was the sun, or lack of shade, but it suddenly felt a lot hotter out.

She was only half a block away from the store, so she quickly made her way there. The dog continued to follow her right up until she entered the building. He just quietly sat outside the door waiting for her return.

And sure enough, when Erica left the building with one bag of groceries, the dog stood back up and followed her. She decided it would just be best if she ignored the mutt altogether, and went back home. But, as they say, curiosity killed the cat, and she just couldn't get the image of his cock out of her head.

She stopped for a moment, turned around and yelled at the dog. She only managed to two get a few words out of her mouth when she saw the full size of his cock. Somewhere along the walk he became fully erect. Erect, and dripping small drops of precum.

"Omigod! Omigod!" She started to panic. She didn't want someone to walk by and see this dog with a massive erection following her. She started to walk, almost jog, back to her place. But, of course, the dog just kept right behind. His cock continued to squirt his precum all over the sidewalk, acting as a trail of where he's been.

"What's going on?" she wondered. "What is making this dog so hard? I barely touched him! Could he be smelling my cunt?" Just then she remembered that she left the house without wearing underwear. "Maybe he's just been following me so closely so he could look up my skirt! But ... why would a human ass turn a dog on?"

She quickly ran down an alleyway just to get off the main road. She would hate to be caught with this dog following her. The dog stayed close behind her, right into the alley. They both made it to the far end of the side street where piles of trash in front of a brick wall blocked their path. She didn't know what to expect. Was she about to be raped?

The dog slowly approached her. Almost in fear, but mostly out of reflex, she took a few steps back. She slipped on a glass bottle, causing her to lose her palace. She plopped down on top of a wooden crate. As soon as she sat down on the crate, the dog sat down as well. Once more, she was able to get a good look at his cock, sticking up into the air. Once every few seconds it would twitch, and a small spurt of clear precum would shoot straight up.

Only two feet away from her, the dog surprised Erica by bending his head downward and starting to lick his own cock. She had seen hundreds of dogs lick themselves before, but had never seen a dog lick his own cock before! She was amazed. She watched, completely fascinated, as this black beast continued to lick his own cock.

This was turning her on way more than expected. Her cunt was aching to be touched. This was all too much for her to handle. Watching this dog give himself head was simply too much. She casually spread her legs apart while her right hand snuck up her skirt. She wasted no time putting a few fingers inside herself.

She continued to watch as he pleasured himself. She was reminded of the futa video she watched earlier today, and how great it would be to have the ability to suck your own cock. She felt almost jealous of the dog. His cock seemed to grow more and more as his tongue lapped up all his own precum. She guessed the cock was an easy 8 inches long, and very thick. But what surprised her was how skinny it was when this all started. It seemed to grow almost four times as thick as he became more aroused.

With her fingers pumping in and out of her vagina, and her thumb on her clit, she couldn't help but want to reach out and touch the massive red-pink tool in front of her. She knew that if that kind of movement was unwanted, this dog could easily cause some serious harm to her. She decided it was best to keep her hand to herself.

The dog's head bent forward just a little bit more and he started to lick his own balls, and occasionally his own ass. "Now you're just showing off," she said to him as if he understood it.

This continued for only a minute more until, without warning, he reached orgasm. His cum shot straight out landing all over the bottom half of Erica's legs. The second the warm sticky fluid landed on her skin she froze. It was a warm, almost tingly sensation she felt, and it sent her own body into a shuddering orgasm.

After the dog licked the last remaining spurts of cum off his own cock, he stood up and walked even closer to Erica. She almost flinched as he approached, not sure of what his intentions were. But to her most pleasant surprise, the dog started to lap up all the cum that landed on her legs.

It almost tickled, but mostly felt good. She leaned back, and shifted her weight onto her arms behind her and happily let the dog lick up his mess. The thick jets of doggy cum stuck to her calf. He used his rough tongue to lap them up. Then he licked her knee. She was pretty sure there wasn't any cum there, but she didn't want to stop the wonderful feeling of his tongue on her flesh.

The dog continued to lick up her leg, past her knee, and to the inside of her thigh. Erica was quite aware of what was about to happen, and made no effort to prevent it. The second she felt his tongue flick across her clit, she jumped up to her feet.

"Woah, buddy!" She bent over at the waist and pet the dog on his head. "Look, this is all ... Really extremely wonderfully nice, but I need to be going." She scratched behind his ears, about to say goodbye, when she heard the slight sound of clinking metal. Almost like a dog tag. "How come I didn't notice this before?"

She looked at the black leather collar around his neck. She was almost positive that wasn't there before. She looked at the dog tag attached to it. "So your name is Kijutsu? Well that is certainly a most peculiar name for a dog." The dog tag was gold, and in the shape of a star. She found it so strange she didn't notice this before. "I guess I was too preoccupied looking at your cock..." she rationalized.

"Well, it was nice to meet you Mr. Kiju, but I really need to be going." Erica picked up her bag of groceries, and started to walk out the alley.

Of course, Kiju followed right behind her.

Chapter 4

With her wetness still running down her legs, she quickly made her way back to the apartment. Sure enough, the black dog followed. She got to the elevator door where she was sure she would lose the dog. She pressed the button to call the elevator down, and it was only moments later before the door opened. She jumped in the elevator, quickly pushed the button, and waited for the door to slide close. She made quick eye contact with the dog. She almost felt sorry to see him go.

The doors slowly started to close, and Kijutsu quickly scurried into the elevator, with the familiar elevator "ding" chiming right behind him.

Erica took a step back into the corner, and just stared at the dog. There was a strange awkward silence in the elevator. Just the two of them watching each other. It was almost as though she just gave up trying to ditch him. When the elevator finally opened on her floor, she no longer hurried, rather just casually walked out of the elevator. The dog no longer followed behind her, but walked next to her. Together they walked to her door, and entered.

"Well, I hope you're happy," she said to him. He just continued to stare up at her, his tongue hanging out of his mouth panting.

Erica set the groceries down on the kitchen table, and walked into the family room and plopped down on the couch. Kijutsu walked around the couch and sat down on the floor right in front of her. "Look," she said calmly. "We can't keep you. We just can't afford a dog right now."

He sat there for a moment, stood up, and walked towards the couch. "But for now, let's just wait and see what Chris has to say when he gets h-ahhh!"

Kijutsu's tongue lapped right up her cunt. Licking off all the slippery juices, but replacing them with his own saliva. He continued to lick, and Erica continued to moan out loud. Her immediate reaction was to try to push the dog's head out of her lap, but he was just too strong. She tried to squeeze her legs shut, but his head was already between them.

She gasped out loud, and sat back into the couch. She noticed she was lifting the hem of her skirt up, giving him better access. "What am I doing? I can't let him lick me like this!" But as these thoughts ran through her head, she also slid her butt further down the seat of the couch. She was practically straddling the dog's face.

She completely gave into her lust. She pulled her skirt completely up around her stomach. The small of her back was the only thing keeping her grounded on that couch. Her entire ass, and pussy was hanging off the seat, exposed completely to his tongue. He eagerly licked all over her bald cunt. Starting with big licks that spread her pussy lips apart, even slightly slipping his tongue inside her. Then, almost instinctively, he started to focus his licking in smaller stroke right on her clit. Erica couldn't help but grind her pelvis against his muzzle.

She could feel her orgasm building up inside her. She moaned louder, and grinded harder. Kijutsu then surprised her with extremely long, and wet licks starting all the way down by her ass, and straight up to her clit. Having her ass licked drove her wild. As his rough tongue slid over her tight pink asshole, she screamed out loud as she finally reached her climax.

Her eyes completely shut, she collapsed back onto the couch. As she started to catch her breath, she felt him continue licking her ass. Just gently. Softly, almost lovingly, he continued to tongue her asshole. She squirmed in pleasure at the feeling. "No baby, let me recover first."

She then shot straight up. "Oh shit, I just called you baby." She started to blush at her own embarrassment. The dog stood back up and walked a few feet away from where he was previously sitting, and just continued to look at her.

His massive pink cock sticking out very obscenely.

"What have you got there?" Erica asked in an almost motherly tone. "What do you expect me to do with that?" she giggled to herself.

Almost as if to answer her question, Kijutsu laid down and rolled over onto his back. His gigantic cock sticking straight out. Erica's eyes widened. This was the clearest she'd ever seen it. Curiosity got the best of her, and she crawled onto the floor to get a better look.

She reached forward and grabbed the base of the massive tool. She was quite relieved to learn it felt very much like Chris's cock, just perhaps a little more slippery. She slowly started to slide her hand up and down. She felt so kinky, so dirty. She loved it.

He continued to grow in her hand, both in length and in girth. She was almost frightened by the size of his cock, but she didn't slow down. Quite the opposite. With another burst of lust-filled adrenaline, she sped up. Faster, and faster she pumped him. She started to remember what it was like to watch him lick himself. Her head was also suddenly filled with the many conversations she had had with Chris about a blowjob always feeling better than a handjob.

There was no denying it. She wanted to. She wanted to taste his cock. She was curious about everything. The clear precum that constantly spurts out. How would that feel on her face? How would that feel shooting down her throat? There was also no denying how scared she was.

She thought that maybe just leaning in closer and closer would help her gain confidence. Pretty soon, it was only a mere inch that separated the pink dog cock, and her soft lips.

With a deep breath, she dove in. Swallowed almost the entire length of the cock. Instantly he bucked his hips forward, accidentally shoving an additional inch down her throat. That didn't stop her at all. She continued to suck his cock, almost greedily.

Precum flooded her mouth. Her only options were to swallow it, or let it make a mess all over the place. She chose both. As she started to get the hang of it, she would start to circle her tongue around his cock while still inside her mouth. And just for fun, she'd pull him out and let a warm spurt of precum splash her across the face.

She wanted more. She wanted to taste his cum.

Once he was back inside her mouth, she lost any bit of restraint she may have had before. With one hand gripping tight around the base of his cock, her other hand cupped his massive testicles. They felt heavy, and she knew they were full of his tasty cum. it was only moments later that a huge torrent of hot doggy cum blasted the back of her throat. Her eyes widened, and her throat opened up, allowing every last drop of cum slide down her throat.

She was in bliss. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Her cheeks puffed out, full of warm dog spunk. She swallowed as much as she could to keep from losing any. She savored every last drop and it slowly slid down her throat.

She felt the warmth of it pass down her throat, and rest in her stomach. She was surprised by the taste: not bitter at all. In fact, she found it kind of strange. It almost felt like it tingled as she swallowed it. Not unlike the feeling of her foot falling asleep, but this was down her throat.

She finally withdrew his cock, giving it one last lick to clean it off. Kijutsu happily stood up and made his way into the corner of the room to take a nap.

"Typical." Erica said. She, too, stood up, fixing her skirt and the couch which was a mess. Glancing at the clock she realized how much time had gone by. Chris was due home in less than a half hour. She quickly picked up the room, including her strap-on which was still on the floor from earlier in the day. She threw the strap-on into her room, and it landed with a thud on top of her dirty clothes hamper.

After changing into clean clothes, and washing her face, she again plopped down on the couch to watch some TV. Kijutsu stayed fast asleep in the corner.

Just minutes later, the front door opened and Chris walked through. Erica jumped off the couch to greet him with a big hug and kiss.

Kijutsu practically did the same. He jumped up from the nap, and trotted over to Chris's feet, and stood there looking up at him.

"You got a dog?" Chris said. "Honey, you know we can't afford a dog."

"I know. I didn't buy him!" She explained, "He actually followed me home. Horny little thing, actually."

"What??"

"Well. The big guy's been all over me today. I think he's got a crush on me." As she said that, the dog stood up, walked even closer to Chris and shoved his nose right in Chris's crotch. He immediately jumped back in shock. "And apparently he's got a crush on you too!" Erica giggled.

For the time being, Chris mostly ignored the sexual advance made by the dog, and he walked into the kitchen throwing his car keys and other belongings on the table. "So, what's his name?"

"Oh, well, his tag has a weird name. Says his name is 'Kijutsu'."

"Really?" Chris asked. "That sounds kinda ... Japanese. Are you sure you didn't name him?" He said with a smirk, well aware of Erica's love for all things Japanese.

"Actually, that word sounds kinda familiar," he said, party drifting off. He was trying to recall some of his Japanese classes from High School, but that was too many years ago.

While he was off in thought, Erica ran up to him and gave him a huge wet kiss. Her tongue dipping deep inside his mouth. She immediately wondered if he could taste the dog cum on her breath. Just the thought of something that kinky got her juices flowing all over again. Sudden images of that massive dog cock being forced down her throat popped into her head. She started to feel weak in the knees, as she sometimes did when hit with such a sudden dirty thought.

She pulled away from the kiss slowly with a grin.

"Hey," she paused. "You wanna see something pretty cool?"

Chapter 5

"Hurry up. Get naked." Erica said.

"But I just got home, and I'm really tired—" Chris tried to protest.

"Shut up, and get undressed. Now." With a small sigh, Chris started to take off his shirt as he walked into the family room. It was her month to be in charge, and it was pointless to try to argue. He threw the shirt onto the couch, followed by his pants and underwear. He stood in the middle of the room, completely naked.

Erica walked up to him and instantly grabbed his cock, squeezing it slightly. Kijutsu followed Erica, and sat down right behind her. She slowly started to stroke Chris's cock. Erica started to push him backwards across the room until his back was up against a wall.

"Sit." She commanded.

"He already is. Look behind you."

"Not him. You." She put her hands on his shoulders, and pushed downward until Chris was sitting right up against the wall. "Good boy." She patted him on his head. She knelt down on the floor in front of him.

Chris sat comfortably against the wall as she started to go down on him. Very slowly her head bobbed up and down on his hard cock. Chris closed his eyes, and rested his head against the wall. Erica slowly inserted a finger into his ass. He moaned out loud.

Erica stopped sucking his cock momentarily. "I want you to keep your eyes shut, baby." She whispered into his ear. He nodded just enough to show he understood without having to lose focus on the wonderful feeling in his ass.

She slid back down between his legs, planting small kisses on his chest and stomach on the journey back. After a few moments of sucking on his hard tool, she slowly slid her middle finger back into his ass. Curling her finger upward she could just barely brush against his prostate. She started to really finger fuck his tight ass. Chris got so lost in this pleasure, he never noticed the length of her licks had changed. Big long licks from the base, up to the tip of his cock, easily taking all the precum with it. Lick, after lick, after lick. Chris couldn't get enough. He had even started to ever so slightly thrust his ass forward to meet Erica's finger and tongue.

"Does this feel good baby?" Erica said.

"Absolutely." Chris didn't yet find anything wrong with Erica being able to speak while licking his cock at the same time.

"You like my tongue on your cock?"

"God yes, baby."

"That makes me happy to hear. Open your eyes baby."

Chris slowly opened his eyes to see the big black dog between his legs wildly licking his cock. His immediate reaction was to close his legs, but Erica was too quick. She grabbed his knee caps and spread them even wider.

"What's wrong honey? You said it felt so good." She then spread Chris's ass cheeks open even wider. Kijutsu started to lick his asshole. His big rough tongue occasionally making its way inside a little. "Keep your legs open, dammit. It only gets better from here on."

Chris couldn't deny it felt good. Shit, it felt fantastic. That tongue felt amazing when it would lick his balls, making them flop around. He didn't know how much more of that he could take. He tried to just go with it for the time being, and slowly closed his eyes again to enjoy the pleasures the beast was giving him.

"Oh no! You keep your eyes open, mister. You can't escape this. This dog is making you feel good. Get used to it." Erica pulled his hair, bringing his head forward. "If you need to get your mind off of this, why don't you watch me."

Erica then crawled behind the big black dog and grabbed a hold of its massive cock hanging down from between his legs. She began to rub her hand up and down the pink shaft. With her other hand, she cupped his balls, hanging and swaying from side to side.

Erica took mental notice of the fact that she was no longer holding Chris's legs open. He was free to close his legs if he really hated it so much. Yet they remained spread as far apart as he could manage.

"I think Mr. Puppydog likes the taste of your cock. Look how hard you've made him."

Chris was in shock. An animal was not only licking the hell out of his cock ... but he was liking it. He watched amazed as Erica continued to stroke the large cock. He almost felt intimidated by the size of it.

Kijutsu continued to lick Chris's cock. Chris scooted his ass forward a little, to give better access to his tiny asshole. The dog picked up on this and focused much of his attention on the little target. His massive tongue darting in and out. Chris couldn't take much more.

"This still isn't what I wanted to show you," Erica said. "Close your eyes."

Chris obeyed. He immediately felt the licking stop, which saddened him. He heard some rustling, and the jingling of the dog's collar. He then heard Erica speak again.

"Alright. Open your eyes."

Again, Chris obeyed. His eyes were greeted with a large pinkish-red dog cock only an inch from his face. He could nearly feel the heat radiating from it. He looked up. The dog, now standing on his hind legs, had jumped up, with his front two paws on the wall above Chris's head. He had practically mounted Chris's face.

Chris and Erica used to watch the occasional bestiality video online, and talk about the "maybe someday" when they get a pet. They had seen enough videos to be familiar with the unique anatomy of dogs, but this was the first time that Chris had ever been so up close and personal with a dog's cock. He saw everything so clearly, and studied it silently. The tip of the cock that almost comes to a point. A small hole at the tip, covered in a clear wetness. The long red shaft which leads back to an extremely large knot. And right behind the knot, a pair of testicles hung inches from the rest of the body. Chris was surprised to see that the balls weren't hairy like the rest of the underside. They were smooth, ... just like Chris's own.

"What are you waiting for? Suck him off." Erica said.

"What? No! Don't be silly!"

"If I had a real cock, you wouldn't have a problem sucking me off. But, unfortunately, I don't have a cock. And considering I'm certainly not ever going to let you suck someone else's cock ... this just may be your only chance to know what its like to feel a real fleshy penis inside hot little mouth." She tried to reason with him, and it kinda made sense. "Now, swallow his cum."

Without warning, Kijutsu's cock twitched, and a jet of precum shot out, landing on Chris's cheek. He hesitantly slid out his tongue, and licked it off.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to warn you about that." Erica laughed.

Slowly, Chris started to inch his way closer to glistening pink cock. He started by just licking the tip of it. Not seeming too bad, he closed his eyes and started to slide it further in his mouth. He slid his lips about halfway down the shaft, before pausing and sliding back up. This time without the pause, he dove right back down on it, taking it a little bit further.

It wasn't long before he was out-right sucking him off. He took the cock deep into his mouth, all the way down to the knot. Sliding it back out, licking the tip a little, then licking along the side of the shaft with his tongue, then taking it all the way down his throat again, beginning the pattern over again.

Without even thinking about it, Chris raised a hand and placed it on the lower back of the dog, just above his tail. He used the extra leverage to help thrust the dog into his mouth. This naturally lead to him picking up the pace.

Completely lost in what he was doing, Chris wasn't aware of the amount of dog precum dripping down his chin. The sight had Erica very wet as she watched on and fingered her cunt. She especially enjoyed the subtle smacking sound of Kijutsu's balls slapping against Chris's face as he thrust into his mouth.

This unfortunately came to an end once Chris used his other hand to massage the huge doggie balls. Either Chris was completely lost in what he was doing, and was doing the best to pretend he was sucking off a human ... or he was a total dog-slut. Erica secretly hoped for the later.

"That's enough, baby. You're gonna make him cum!"

He pulled his lips off the cock, sadly. "But..."

"Now now. He's going to be our puppy for a while now. You'll get your chance later. I have other things in store now."

The dog hopped down off the wall, and sat down next to the couple. Erica stood in front of Chris, and slowly sat down on his lap. It took almost no effort at all to guide his cock inside her dripping wet cunt. Without saying a word, she deeply kissed Chris, her tongue licking up all the doggy precum still inside his mouth.

"He tastes wonderful, doesn't he?" She said, not waiting for an answer she dove right back into a passionate kiss. "God ... wouldn't it be awesome if you shot precum out of your cock like that?? You should see what it's like having to deal with wet underwear when you're all turned on!"

With a wet slurping sound, she stood up off his cock and walked to the center of the room.

"Here boy."

Chris sat and watched as the dog didn't move. "He's not very obedient now, is he?"

"He knows I wasn't talking to him. Now, come here."

Chris slightly rolled his eyes at that comment, but shrugged it off. He braced himself to stand back up, when Erica yelled at him.

"No! I want you to crawl."

Not even putting up a fight, Chris got on his knees and crawled over to Erica in the middle of the room. The dog followed behind him. Chris stopped right in front of Erica's feet, where she instructed him to stay put.

Chris suddenly felt a large weight on his back, and it didn't take him long at all to realize what had happened. He felt the warm fur on his backside, and he knew the poor dog was mistaking Chris for his bitch. Kijutsu started to hump a little, completely missing anything and everything.

"It was really hot watching you suck his cock like that. Made me wish even more that I had a real one for you."

Chris was quiet. He was secretly enjoying the feeling of the dog's cock sticking between Chris legs. Every time the dog would hump, he rubbed up against Chris's balls.

"I could really tell you were having fun, too." She said as she started to walk around behind the two. "But something tells me ... this next part will be even better."

She squatted down along side them, took the massive dog cock into her hands, and held the tip right against Chris's ass. The instant she let go of the cock, Kijutsu thrust deep inside of Chris.

Chris yelped out in surprise and pain. The dog immediately started to fuck his new bitch. Erica was surprised, however, to see the dog not go as fast as she had seen dogs go in the movies. Instead of the rapid, staccato-like thrusts, Kijutsu was moving slower. Hard and long thrusts deep inside Chris's body. Erica couldn't help but think that's the same way she fucks Chris's ass with her strap-on.

She took a step back just to watch. The huge black dog ramming his 8 inch cock inside Chris's little ass, Chris on his hands and knees trying not to show he's enjoying it (yet failing miserably). She started to feel a little left out.

She moved in front of Chris, and laid down on the floor in front of him. She scooted her legs underneath, to where Chris could just lead forward and have a face full of sopping wet Erica-Cunt. He wasted no time, and dove right in.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the feelings Chris was giving her. His tongue quickly pushing her pussy lips apart, and snaking its way inside her. He gently sucked on her clit, and gave it a quick nibble. This always made her jump a little. As Chris continued to orally please her, she kept her eyes closed and quickly became aware of the sounds around her. The slushing sound of Chris's pre-cum filled ass. The soft slapping of Kijutsu's balls slapping against Chris's own.

That gave her an idea.

She slid from out under Chris's body, and turned around. Now sliding head first under the fucking couple above her, she was greeted with the wonderful sight of Kijutsu's red cock slamming into her boyfriend's ass. In awe, she just laid there for a moment watching the obscene show in front of her face. Watching the full length of the hot red cock slam inside Chris. The only thing stopping it was the massive apple-sized knot at the base of the cock. Chris's own rock-hard cock hung straight down, swaying back and forth as Kijutsu slammed into him.

Erica raised her head off the floor only an inch, and was able to take Chris's cock into her mouth. Chris, again, moaned loudly in surprise. She continued to suck his cock, while her hand reached around to play with his dangling balls. She started to rub them up against the dog's balls ... palming all four testicles in one hand.

She wanted to watch the dog cum inside of Chris, and she now had the front row seat. She was amazed at the size of the dog's knot. And as she watched it slam against Chris's hole, she just knew he'd be able to take it. It'll be a stretch, forgive the pun, but he could be able to take.

With her free hand, she reached behind the dog, and placed her hand on the small of his back. With each thrust in, she helped give a little extra boost.

"No babe, don't!" was all Chris could manage to say. She didn't even listen as she continued to try to shove that knot inside Chris's ass.

Slowly, ever so slowly, she was able to see his ass stretch out more and more. With one final determined thrust, she watched as it completely disappeared inside his body.

"Oh, god!!" he screamed out. At this point Erica was only interested in her own pleasures.

"Did he cum inside you?"

"No, but he's ripping me apart now!"

Her silent smirk was her only response. She then took Chris's cock back into her mouth, every so often purposefully and gently biting down on the base of it. She knew, from experience, that when she did that, Chris tightened up his ass. It was like a reflex. She continued to toy with him like this. She was determined to make Chris flex his ass until Kijutsu came inside him.

Which didn't take long at all.

Eventually, a small stream of white, hot fluid started to drip out. She could only imagine what that must feel like. With his ass being all plugged up, it had no where to go but to just stay inside him, filling him up with its warmth.

"Jesus, is it supposed to tingle like this?" Chris said, but no one was listening.

Erica slid out from under them, stood up and walked in a circle around them. "How cute," she said. "My two favorite men stuck together."

She stopped right in front of Chris's face, and grabbed the back of his head with both hands. She bent her knees slightly, and pulled his head right into her wet snatch. She rubbed her pussy on Chris's face for a moment, and he instinctively stuck his tongue out, trying to taste as much of her as he could.

Without much of a warning, the dog dismounted Chris's backside, still stuck inside him. He turned around, and they were now stuck ass-to-ass.

Erica took this as an opportunity to straddle Chris like a horse. Sitting on his back, she started to run her fingers through his hair.

"So how did that feel, babe?" She asked him.

"I ... I don't even know what to say." He was completely lost in everything. His mind slowly started to process the events of the past two hours since he walked in the door.

"Well you could start by telling me how that huge dog cock in your ass feels."

"Really big," was all that Chris could say.

Erica grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked upward. "You're gonna have to tell me more than that, sweetie."

"It feels really different than your strap-on," he started. "Just feeling the warmth of something real inside me was an amazing new feeling. And that feeling of soft but firm flesh..." he trailed off for a moment. "It was way better than your cold rubber strap-on."

"Mmmm..." Erica moaned as she played with herself, still sitting on Chris like a horse. "Tell me more, baby."

"All that cum inside my ass. I think I now know why you like it when I cum inside you so much," He said. "It's just so warm, and wet feeling. It's actually kinda..." He paused while trying to think of the right word.

"Sexy." Erica continued.

"Yeah, I guess that's the word." Chris felt a little embarrassed by that. Referring to an ass full of dog cum as sexy.

"Well, you certainly earned an A+ tonight. This was super hot!" Erica stood up and off Chris's back, and squatted behind him. "But there's still just one more thing left to do."

She reached out and held on to Kijutsu's waist and started to slowly pull away from Chris's backside. With her other hand, she started to push Chris's rear end in the opposite direction. She saw the knot slowly sliding out Chris's ass, and knew it would be free any second now.

Literally with a popping sound, the dog's cock was free. Erica quickly put her mouth up against Chris's ass to catch the flood of cum dripping out. She even slid her tongue inside to lick up what was left. With a mouth full of dog cum, she made her way to the front side of Chris. She leaned in, close to his face.

"Don't you dare try and..." he was interrupted by Erica's loud gulping sound as she swallowed the entire mouthful. She then opened her mouth to show him it was all gone. It was only then did she finally lean in to kiss Chris passionately. She took notice to Chris suddenly darting his tongue in her mouth much more than he normally does.

"God, you're a pervert" she said, after pulling away.

Chris rolled his eyes, and finally collapsed onto the floor. A small amount of dog cum still dripping out of his ass. Kijutsu saw this, and started licking it clean.

"Kiju! No!" Erica reprimanded him. "He's had enough for one night." She stood up and made her way into their bedroom to take a shower. "Get yourself cleaned up, Chris. You're a fucking mess."

Chapter 6

That night Erica had the same vivid dream. She saw herself standing between someone's legs, looking down on them. She could make out the black hair, and the white skin ... It was Krystle in her dream, just like yesterday. The fuzzy pictures started to come into focus. No wait ... that's not Krystle, that's Chris! Standing between Chris's legs, with her hand on his cock. His legs, up in the air, his ass spread open. Erica could see it all so clearly now.

She slowly started to open her eyes, and her bedroom filled her vision. She felt the familiar pressure on her stomach. "Ugh," she thought to herself. "I can't believe I fell asleep wearing the damn strap-on again." She closed her eyes and softly thrust her hips against the bed. She always enjoyed the way that felt.

She tried to recall the wonderful dream. It must've been sleeping while wearing that strap-on that initiated the dream. She always enjoyed fucking Chris in that position. She quietly thrust her hips against the bed again as she opened her eyes, looking around the room.

She noticed how messy their bedroom was. A few towels randomly laid on the floor, covered in cum no doubt. Various articles of clothing were also strewn about. She also noticed her strap-on laying on the floor, half wrapped up in a towel. "God, how embarrassing," she chuckled to herself at the thought of a random person walking in on that. "Could you imagine what someone would think if they saw my strap-on on the floor?"

Suddenly it hit her.

She jumped out of bed screaming. Chris shot up looking around to see what happened. Erica looked down on her body, knowing exactly what she was going to see.

There it hung. A massive, fleshy cock sticking straight out from between her legs. A little light headed, Erica slowly reached down to touch it. Her finger made contact somewhere in the middle of the shaft, and it sent a shiver throughout her body. She started to panic. She ran to the dresser to look in the mirror.

"This can't be" she kept saying over and over. Seeing the full picture in the mirror sent her mind into a spin. She could now see the pair of testicles hanging from the base of her cock. They hung low, and looked heavy. No, wait. They felt heavy. She could feel it ... she could actually feel the fucking weight of them.

She didn't know what to make of it. From the waist down, she appeared completely male. From the waist up was a different story. She still had her full breasts, and her flat stomach. Her long black hair, and her soft red lips. They were all still in tact. But this cock ... and these balls.

She hesitantly reached down to cup them. She wasn't prepared for the feeling, or the weight. They flopped into her hands, the skin loose and soft. She was surprised to feel the backside of them completely slippery. Reaching further up the backside she felt something even more wet.

And that is the exact moment her brain shut off, and she collapsed to the floor.

About twenty minutes later she came to. Looking straight up at the ceiling, and into Chris's face.

"Well ... um ... firstly, are you alright?" Chris said.

Erica realized she was now laying on the bed. "My head hurts like crazy." She flinched a little while rubbing starting to rub the back of her head. "What the hell is going on??"

"I was hoping you could tell me. You're the one with the nine inch cock."

Erica sat up in bed, and leaned against the headboard. "It's not that big... ," she half mumbled as she got situated.

"Well, yeah it is, actually." Chris blushed a little as he showed Erica the plastic ruler in his hand. "You were out cold ... you weren't going anywhere. Although, you were only a little erect. By the looks of things, I wouldn't be surprised if this thing grew quite a bit more."

Erica rolled her eyes at his immaturity. "Although, nine inches? Damn!" she thought.

"So, what happened?"

I don't know, I just woke up ... and there it was." She lifted up the sheets covering her lower half just to make sure. It was still there.

"Well, things like this don't just happen, Erica! There's got to be something you're not telling me."

The couple both heard the dog's collar jingle, and turned to look as he entered the room. He sat down, just inside the doorway, looking at the two on the bed.

"I had that same vivid dream where I was fucking you." She stammered out. "I've had it a few times now, but it felt the most real last night, by far."

"But dreams don't do this," he said as he poked her erection, sticking straight up into the air. It bobbed back and forth slightly.

"I don't know what did! It's not like any of us have special magical powers! Maybe my brain thought it was real and it grew a cock? I mean, they always say we only use 10% of our brain power ... I mean, what if —"

"That's it!!" Chris exclaimed as he jumped off the bed, walking to the bookcase against the wall.

"You think so? I mean, I've heard those stories where they blindfold a prisoner, tell him they're going to put hot coals in his hand, and actually put ice cubes ... his brain, not knowing what was actually put in his hand, created actual burns and blisters on his hands because it thought it was real." Erica sat up in the bed, almost getting smacked in the face with the head of her cock. She pulled the sheets back over it to keep it under control.

"No! Not that!" Chris spat back, while digging through books on the bookcase. "It's not the brain, don't be ridiculous! It's MAGIC!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I knew the word 'kijutsu' sounded familiar! It means 'magic'! The dog is magical!!"

Erica just sat there, blankly looking at Chris. She expected a laugh, or a "just kidding" to follow shortly.

It never came.

"Think about it!" He continued,"When he was inside me and —ahem-- finished ... it tingled a lot. That's not normal!"

"And you know what normal dog cum feels like inside your ass??"

"I'm serious!" He pulled out his old Japanese English dictionary. A few flips of the pages, and he ran back to the bed. "See?!"

Erica took the book and read the entry. Sure enough, Kijutsu did translate to "Magic." But so what?

"That's the name that's on his collar!" Chris was now short of breath from all the yelling, and excitement. He quickly rushed over to the dog still sitting in the doorway, and took off the collar to get a closer look. "Umm ... honey ... you should take a look at this."

Chris suddenly slowed down. No longer excited, his face started to turn a shade of white. He slowly walked back to the bed and handed the collar to Erica. She took it, and lifted up the dog tag.

"That ... that can't be..." She said, starting to share Chris's skin color.

The dog tag had the word Kijutsu in big letters at the top. A smaller section of writing below the name read: "If lost, please return to Chris & Erica at 8803 Atencio Drive, Apartment 2B."

Erica slowly looked up to see Chris looking right back at her. In unison, they both slowly turned their heads to look at Kijutsu sitting in the doorway.

"What's going on?" Erica was the first to speak.

"I told you ... Magic." Chris said, softly.

Chapter 7

Chris took Erica's huge, fleshy cock into his hand and slowly started to stroke up and down. The thing was massive. It was easily longer and thicker than Chris's own cock, but instead of feeling threatened, or even jealous, it made him even more excited.

"Please Chris ... don't make me wait..." Erica pushed on the back of Chris's head, encouraging him to go down on it.

He didn't hesitate. He bent forward and took as much of her girlcock into his throat as he could. He's had plenty of practice on her newly-obsolete strap-on. In fact, it was a frequent inside joke between the two that Chris could give better head than Erica, as she never could quite get the hang of deep throating. Which was exactly what Chris wanted to do right now, but was sitting in too much of an awkward position.

Chris grabbed Erica's ankles and pulled her further down towards the edge of the bed. Now sitting on the floor between her legs, he leaned forward taking the cock back into his mouth. He opened his throat as best he could to try to accommodate as much of his girlfriends dick as he could. The first half of her shaft was slid right in, but Chris struggled a little more on the second half.

He briefly slid the entire cock out of his mouth to catch his breath, but quickly dove back in for a second go. With about seven inches already down his throat, Erica reached down between her legs and grabbed Chris's head with both hands and slowly started to thrust her hips upward. His eyes started to water as his throat was penetrated deeper than ever before.

After a few more attempts, and further thrusting-help from Erica, Chris was finally rewarded with the feeling of his nose pressing against the base of her cock. He was finally able to down all nine inches of her womanhood. He held that position for a few seconds while Erica ran her fingers through his hair, gently thrusting herself in and out.

Chris's lack of oxygen started to catch up with him, and he quickly stood up to catch his breath. As he stood at the foot of their bed, he couldn't help but stare at Erica's body. Her huge balls hung down so low that they covered her puffy pink pussy completely. As Chris stood there, all he could see was cock, and balls. Her dripping cunt was covered by her massive testicles.

He was floored by her beauty. His eyes slowly traced up her naked body. Her flat stomach, and her tiny little bellybutton had always been his favorite part of her body. Although, it seemed to have some new competition. The longer he stood there and gazed, the more she started to blush. They had been naked in each other's company more times than any person could ever count, yet somehow today felt like it was the first.

Her cock laid flat along her stomach. It was impressively long. Her cockhead rested right below her breasts. A mixture of Chris's saliva, and her own precum dribbled from the top. Chris lay down on top of Erica, and they started to kiss. Chris could feel the entire length of her cock rubbing against his own.

As their tongues explored the insides of the each other's mouth, Erica started to rub her crotch up against Chris's. Her hands scratching along his back. She nibbled on his ear, and in a sultry, breathy voice said simply: "Make me cum."

Chris stood back up with a small wet spot from the tip of her cock on his chest. He knelt down between her legs again, and slowly kissed each of her testicles. He stuck his tongue out, trying to lift the weight of it. Erica propped herself up on one elbow to watch. With her free hand, she started to stroke the length of her cock.

Chris continued to work on her testicles, as two fingers found their way inside her warm pussy. Chris looked up to see he was being watched. He fingered her faster, now using his thumb to rub against her clit, which now felt a little larger than before.

She moaned loudly at the overwhelming pleasure. Chris watched as she opened her mouth to let out the moans. This gave Chris a great idea.

He gently pushed her back down on the bed, and slowly lifted her legs up high. Slowly bending her back on top of herself, Erica quickly found herself face-to-face with her cock. The rosy pink head slapped against her cheek, leaving a slight wet mark. Chris didn't say a word. He just waited to see what she would do.

Without any hesitation, Erica turned her head towards the cockhead and opened her mouth to take it inside. She immediately closed her eyes as she wrapped her lips around her own cock. Her hands reached behind her head and fumbled on the bed to find a pillow. She balled it up, and propped it behind her head. This gave just the right angle to better suck her girlmeat.

Chris was standing on his knees with Erica's legs up and over his shoulders. This put his face only inches from her delicious pussy. He dove right in, sliding his tongue inside her as far as he could. He alternated between his tongue deep inside, to her clit between his teeth. Every once in a while, just to keep her on her toes (figuratively, of course), he would swipe his tongue passed her pretty pink asshole.

For the next ten minutes, it was a full-blown oral-fest on that bed. Erica kept her eyes closed the entire time, on cloud nine with her cock in her mouth. She happily swallowed all of the precum that filled her cheeks.

With one hand on her cock, she stroked herself while stuffing the rest of the shaft down her throat. Meanwhile, Chris continued to work his tongue deep inside her body, alternating between both of her orifices.

Chris broke the rhythm by standing up on the bed. He said nothing, made no hesitation, just took his cock in his hand and plunged it inside her cunt. He started to fuck away, slamming his dick inside her. It took a while for him to notice that the force of his fucking forced Erica's cock deeper in her mouth. This, of course, just turned him on more and caused him to fuck even harder.

Erica's cock started to bottom out in her throat. There was no more room for it to go. But that didn't stop Chris. He kept pumping away inside of her. Her bald cunt happily took its punishment. Chris reached forward and grabbed her flopping balls in his hand. He gave them tight squeezes, which seemed to be the last straw.

Poor Erica couldn't take any more. Her eyes, now open, and locked into Chris's. Chris fucked away, lost in total bliss. He started to feel her testicles tighten up. He knew full well what that meant.

He didn't want to miss this. He kept the pace going, and going, and going.

Her cheeks bulged out as she swallowed the first load of her own cum. The force of the ejaculation sent her cock free from her mouth. It swung straight up into the air, shooting another jet of white cum forming a prefect arch. Her cock slapped again against Chris's chest, which also landed a sizeable amount of cum on his face.

She collapsed onto her back, her dick landing against her stomach. One final jet of cum splurted out, hitting her square on the bottom of her chin. It dripped down her face, and pooled in the middle of her neck.

She pulled him down on top of her. Once again, they kissed with a passion they haven't felt in a long time. This time, however, they were both covered in Erica's cum. They could both taste it in each other's mouth.

Erica pulled away, completely out of breath. She was the first to speak.

"I ... I want more." She slowly licked her lips. "I want your ass."

Chapter 8

Chris blushed, but didn't say a word. He didn't need to. It was just a given that Chris wanted it in his ass too. With one final kiss, he slowly lifted his body off of Erica's. He couldn't resist gawking at the massive cock attached to her body. He was starting to think he could never take his eyes off it.

"And just exactly how do you plan to fit all twelve inches of that monster inside my rear?" Chris said, half scared of the answer.

"I'll cross that bridge when I get to it." She sat up, and scooted to sit on the edge of the bed. She giggled to herself, and slid forward on the bed just enough to have her testicles hanging off. She could feel the full weight of them pulling. She smiled and looked over at Chris.

"What are you tryin' to do to me here!" He blurted out.

"I'm tryin' to get you ready to take this massive thing!" She lifted up her cock, sticking straight into the air and gave it a few strokes. She grabbed Chris's cock, and pulled him back on the bed. "Assume the position, slut." She barked out.

Without any hesitation, Chris got on his hands and knees in the center of the bed. Erica hopped back onto the bed, and slowly crawled over to his backside. Chris strained his neck to look behind, and all he could see was her cock dragging across the bed as she crawled.

Erica moved right up behind Chris, spread his ass cheeks wide and started to slide her tongue all the way inside. He yelped out, completely not expecting her to do that. She wiggled her tongue around inside, straining to stick it in as far as she could.

Every time Erica would reach around and grab his balls, his ass twitched and clenched around her tongue. That was her favorite part.

They both had their eyes closed as they got lost in the rhythm. Chris found himself actually bucking his hips against her face. He just wanted so badly for her tongue to go deeper.

He noticed that as he kept pushing back on her tongue, it actually started to feel he was being penetrated deeper. He knew his mind was just playing tricks on him, but he didn't care. He tried to not let his mind wander away from that amazing thought.

Erica licked away. Pulling her face away, then jamming her tongue back in. She, too, got lost in everything going on. She started to get a little tired of fucking him, and just concentrated on wiggling her little tongue inside him.

She remembered back when they first started to fool around. Chris had always wanted her to lick his bum, but she was shy. It took almost two years for her to get to the point she's at now. A regular ass-whore. She couldn't get enough. Just like Chris, she found herself wishing she could just go deeper and deeper inside.

Her pleasant thoughts were interrupted.

"Omigod!!!!!! Don't stop!" Chris yelled out. "I don't know how you're doing it babe, but you're hitting my prostate!!"

Erica's eyes shot open. What did he just say??

Confused, she continued to wiggle her tongue deep inside him. Suddenly, she started to realize that she was, in fact, hitting something solid feeling. She poked at it more with her tongue. It was round, and pretty firm, but it gave way a little when she poked at it. Only to become firm again.

Her exploration was cut short when she was interrupted again.

"JESUS!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THISS!!" Chris couldn't even speak clearly anymore. Precum dripped out of his cock like a leaky faucet.

Erica decided it was best not to question what was going, and just try to enjoy it for the time being. She grabbed a hold of Chris's hips, and pulled his ass onto her tongue as hard as she could.

Another loud groan belted from Chris's mouth. Erica continued to tongue the fleshy knob. She could feel herself wrap her tongue around the little pleasure button and squeeze it tight.

Which is exactly the moment that Chris completely froze in orgasmic bliss. His back arched. His knees locked. His ass tightened up to the point that it almost hurt Erica's tongue. And large, thick jets of white cum shot out of his cock, almost like he had never had an orgasm in his life before.

He slowly started to collapse onto his stomach, back onto the bed. As he started to lay back down, Erica withdrew her tongue. It was an odd feeling to her. It certainly felt like she had just pulled some ten inches of tongue out, but when she was completely free of Chris's ass, she stuck her tongue out again, and it was as normal as it had ever been.

Chris lay still on the bed, panting, and twitching.

"What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened." Was all he could muster out.

"I think I licked your prostate, baby."

"How the hell is that possible??"

"I don't know. I just got all caught up in what I was doing, and I kept thinking about how awesome it would to go deeper, and deeper inside of you!"

"So ... what are you saying? You think you did that?"

"You said it yourself ... Magic!"

"In addition to your freakishly large cock, you also have a freakishly long tongue? Is that what you're telling me?"

"I don't know!" Erica paused for a moment. "I just thought about it, and it happened. Just like ... when I grew this cock, it was because I was having a really vivid dream about it."

"So, you have control over your body parts now?"

"Maybe!" She yipped out, excited about the possibility. "I mean ... it certainly looks like it." She stood up on the bed, and jumped clean off of it, onto the floor with a thud. She stood still, with her eyes closed.

"Umm ... what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm trying!!" her hands now in fists, she started to grunt slightly.

"Trying to do what??"

Erica's grunts started to get a little louder, and her little fists were starting to shake. Chris was just about to start laughing at her when he noticed...

"Holy shit! How are you doing that!" he yelled out. Erica's hand-full sized B-cup tits slowly — very slowly — became larger, and fuller.

She opened her eyes, and quickly turned to a mirror to inspect the results. Her pretty pink nipples were still the lovely same size, and they still looked just remarkable against her pale white flesh. Everything was almost exactly the same ... except she was now an easy C-cup. She turned to the side, and inspected further from the new angle. The stood out from her body just like she was wearing a bra, only of course she wasn't. She stood on her tippy toes, and quickly fell flat on her feet, causing her tits to bounce. And they bounced just right. Firm and soft, but in no way like those fake plastic-y boob-job kind.

"It's like I've got the tits of a 25 year old, on the body of a 12 year old!" she giggled, pushing her tits together to watch the cleavage form. "God, I can't wait to try on my corset now!"

"Um, Erica?" Chris said.

"Yeah, what?" She turned her head away from the mirror to look at him. He just pointed back at her, specifically to her cock. She was so busy looking at her new tits, she didn't notice that her cock now stood full erect, straight out from her body.

She immediately started to blush, and tried to cover up her massive erection. "What do you expect!" she stammered. "I'm a hot little dish!!" She made her way back to the bed, her tits, and her erection, bobbing up and down as she walked.

"Well, that's just not fair. The dog came in my ass, how come I can't control my body like that?!" Chris was obviously upset about this. Well, as much as anyone could be upset about having a beautiful monster-cock wielding girlfriend with an insatiable libido.

"Maybe you can! Maybe you just haven't tried it out yet!"

Still laying on his stomach, after collapsing into a puddle of his own cum, he lowered his head, and let out a large sigh of defeat. He knew it was never going to happen for him. He quickly started to get very sad about the matter.

"No." He told himself. "I'm going to try. He came in my ass ... I felt it tingle. So it would only make logical sense that I can do these things too." He took a moment to think about that last remark. "Well, maybe not perfectly logical sense."

He started to mimic the actions of Erica. Fists closed tight, arms straight, and a slow grunt. He tried to clear his head, and focus on just one thing. He kept grunting, and grunting. His concentration was broken momentarily when he heard Erica giggle.

"It sounds like you're constipated!" She poked his butt in jest. "You pushin' a big one through??" she laughed out loud.

Chris continued to focus. And grunt.

Erica's giggles came to an end when she saw him stick his butt out a little. He stuck his legs out straight, which also spread his cheeks open wide. In amazement Erica watched as something slowly started to push its way out of his ass.

"Oh god Chris, I was just kidding..." she trailed off.

Slowly, a large purple-headed cock emerged from Chris's rear end. Erica could only watch as all of this unfolded before her eyes. Her mouth was, quite literally, left hanging wide open.

The cock continued to grow. By the time it finished, it was sticking at least six inches out of his ass. It was wet, and shiny. Probably covered in all of Erica's saliva still left from the massive rim job earlier. It was at least two and a half inches thick, and it spread his ass open quite obscenely. Obscenely really didn't cover it, actually ... there is no word to describe something like this.

"Out of all the things you could have done," Erica slowly formed the words. "This is what you chose?!"

"It worked!?" Chris lifted his head up, and tried to look behind him.

"So, you admit it then? This is what you intended to do? You didn't just fuck up and grow a cock in the wrong place?"

All joking aside, Erica knew it was fucking hot. A small part of her wondered why she hadn't thought of it first.

She nervously reached her arm to grab a hold of the fat cock. She felt her own cock twitch the moment her hand made contact with Chris's new ass-cock creation. She slowly wrapped her skinny fingers around it. Her fingers couldn't quite touch together around it. It was just that wide.

Doing her best, she started to slide her hand up and down on it. Chris closed his eyes and quickly became lost in these completely new sensations. Still lying on his stomach, he slowly shifted to his hands and knees to free the pressure of the cock he was laying on. This new position helped keep his ass cheeks spread open, giving Erica the full length of his ass-cock to play with. This also meant that his, shall we say, original cock was completely unattended to. This problem was quickly fixed as he reached between his legs and played with it himself.

A few moments later, he jumped clear off the bed and announced it was simply too much to handle all at once. He tried to catch his breath, and collect his thoughts. Out of the corner of his eye he caught his reflection in the mirror. An erect cock sticking out up front, and a fatter cock sticking straight out his backside. An odd sight indeed.

"Oh no, mister." Erica hopped off the bed to follow. "You put yourself in this situation, and you're not getting out of it so easily." She quickly fell to her knees in front of him, wasting no time in taking his cock in her mouth. Her hand wandered up his inner thigh, cupping his heavy balls. Chris moaned out loud, and grabbed the back of her head to force her down further.

Out of habit alone, Erica's other hand drifted to his backside. She would frequently surprise him with a finger on his back door during blowjobs like this. Of course, this time that wasn't possible. Her index finger collided with the shaft of the cock sticking out from behind. She momentarily felt silly for forgetting about the ass-cock so quickly. Without wasting another precious second, she wrapped her hand around his ass-cock and pumped it with a passion.

Chris was lost. His hard cock down Erica's throat, while her small hands were playing with his balls, and jacking off his ass-cock. He quickly felt weak in the knees, but knew he couldn't possibly collapse. Trying to keep his balance, he found himself in a slightly squatting stance which only helped to lower his cocks further into Erica's reach.

Moaning, and groaning Chris lost all control. His body started to shake, his legs wobble. It wasn't until he opened his eyes to once again see the reflection in the mirror that he shot his cum down Erica's throat. The image alone pushed him over the edge. Erica's girly figure on her knees, with a raging hard on stick straight up to the sky, greedily sucking on his cock with her arms between his legs groping the thick ass-cock behind him.

Surprisingly, or perhaps not, the ass-cock released a solid jet of cum as well. Spurt after spurt, Erica happily swallowed every drop she could. Meanwhile, ropes of the milky white cum shot all over the mirror, then dribbled over Erica's hand, still furiously pumping.

Unable to take a second more, Chris fell to his knees, completely out of breath.

There was a small awkward silence as reality caught up with them. Chris, now lying on his side, watched as Erica got comfortable on the floor. Sitting cross legged on the floor, her still hard cock was brushing up against the bottom of her larger breasts. Spots of precum left their mark on her tits. Erica looking at the mess on the mirror, also happened to see Chris's ass-cock slowly shrink down and sink back away.

"You're one fucked up kid, you know that?" She was the first to break the silence.

"I love you too, baby." Chris chuckled.

"You know. You made a mess on the mirror."

"I'll clean it up when my legs work again, I promise."

"No, you'll clean it up now." She smirked.

Chris didn't even bother fighting it anymore. When she was in charge, she was in charge. With a loud groan he got back up on his knees and made his way to the mirror. He was surprised at just how much there was. Thick and sticky, it slowly ran down the center of the mirror. He was about to just wipe it off with his hands, when he was interrupted.

"No way." Erica blurted out. "Use your tongue."

Chris just rolled his eyes. Still on his knees he leaned forward closer to the mirror and stuck out his tongue. Tongue-full after tongue-full, he licked the mirror clean. As he leaned forward, Erica would take a peek at his pink asshole. She was impressed how tight it looked for just had been stretched out so much.

"You know?" She said. "I was just thinking."

"About what?" Chris said after his final swallow.

"I still haven't fucked your ass with this thing yet!!"

Chapter 9

Erica stood up off the floor and climbed up on the bed. "No more distractions. Just give me your ass. Right now." She said as she got comfortable on her back. Her cock, still hard, rested along her stomach. She reached between her legs to fondle her balls while Chris collected himself.

Still weak in the knees, Chris hobbled to his feet and sat on the edge of the bed. "So..." he started, partially already distracted by her massive penis. "How do you want to do this?"

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little worn out. So I'd kind of like to just lay here while you do the work." She grabbed the base of her dick and held it upright off her belly. "Come on, baby. Ride me."

Chris started to climb on top of her body, straddling her legs. Her cock sticking out between his legs. For the first time, they got a pretty close side-by-side comparison. Chris felt a little self conscious about this, and readjusted to hide the fact (as best he could) that his girlfriend had a much larger cock than he did.

"There's no way I can fit all of you inside me," he said, honestly a little sad about it.

"How quick you forget, my love. You can do anything you want!"

He thought about it for a moment. She was right. They apparently have complete control over their bodies now. There's no reason he couldn't clear a foot long path up his ass for her. He decided to just give it a try.

With a few quick shuffles around on the bed, the first two inches of her massive dick slid inside him. Immediately, the both closed their eyes in pleasure. Even though it had literally been a few minutes since they last fucked, every penetration today seemed to feel like it was their first in months.

With his eyes closed, he concentrated on his insides as he slowly lowered himself down on top of Erica's cock. Sure enough, before he even realized it, he was sitting flat against Erica's body. All twelve inches of her deep inside.

Had a stranger walked into the room just then, the scene would appear quite normal. Not a single trace of her massive pole was visible. It was all buried inside Chris's body.

Chris's own cock now rested against Erica's stomach. He grabbed a hold of it and started to pump his hand up and down. Erica watched, jealous she didn't have anything to play with at the moment.

Chris still had his eyes closed, concentrating on everything going on inside him. He wanted to put his new skills to the test, and decided to try something new.

Erica felt Chris's ass tighten up around the base of her cock. She immediately purred in response. She had always loved it when he squeezed her fingers, or her tongue. But now squeezing her cock was an entirely new feeling. One she loved even more. She then felt a tight squeeze around her cock halfway up her shaft. As though, the muscles half way up suddenly constricted a little. Then another squeeze near the top of her cock. Was Chris doing this?

After all, if he could control everything, his inner muscles shouldn't be that difficult. In a few minutes time, Chris got the timing down right and was able to continually squeeze her cock starting at the base, and sliding it up to her cockhead. A pseudo handjob, while inside his ass.

Chris kept his eyes closed, concentrating on this new activity. Erica, lost in these new feelings, couldn't help but notice Chris's cock lying unattended. She thought if only she could suck his cock while all of this was going on, she would at least feel like she's contributing to this wonderful debauchery.

She smiled when she saw his cock slowly grow in length towards her. Almost snake-like it crept up her stomach, between her beautiful breasts and up to her face. She would have been polite and said "Thank you" to him, but she was already too busy sucking on the head of his cock.

She was impressed with how well Chris was able to read her mind. He gave her just what she wanted. She continued his reward by mashing her tits together around the shaft of his now ten inch cock.

Soon, he was riding Erica. Hard. Not just gyrating his hips against her cock, but seriously fucking himself on her massive tool. At the same time, his own cock slid between her tits, and into her mouth. They quickly found their rhythm.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Chris's body colliding with Erica's was the only sound to be heard in the room. They were both too lost in their passion to even moan at this point.

Erica was the first to cum. Squirt after massive squirt, she filled Chris's insides with her hot cum. It slowly seeped out of him, and trickled down to coat her sopping pussy. This pushed Chris over the edge, and his orgasm followed shortly after. Filling Erica's mouth to the point of cheek-puffing satisfaction, she happily swallowed as much as she could, and let the rest fall where it may.

It took about two or three minutes for the couple to come to their senses. Chris slowly withdrew Erica's penis out of himself, and collapsed on the bed next to her.

"God, I loved the way you were milking my cock like that with your ass." Erica said, still out of breath. "And you won major points by getting your cock all long for me like that. What perfect timing."

Chris chuckled to himself at the sight of his new penis. A healthy ten inches long. He felt so proud. "I don't even remember doing that." He said, as he poked at his cock a little. Just to make sure it was, in fact, real.

"What do you mean?"

"I was concentrating so hard on milking your cock ... in fact ... wait a minute." He paused. "I'm positive I didn't make my dick grow like that." He sat up, sounding a little concerned.

"You think it just happened automatically?"

"Maybe..." Chris trailed off, obviously deep in thought. "I'm going to try something"

Chris scooted down to the middle of the bed, and lifted one of Erica's legs up into the air. He slid two fingers inside her pussy and let them rest there for a moment.

"Umm..." Erica raised her eyebrow. "Already? So soon?!"

He didn't respond. He just sat there with his eyes closed.

A few moments later, he opened his eyes in disappointment. "Hmm." He said to himself. "I wonder if..." and again, he trailed off.

He pulled his fingers out, slick with her pussy juice. Without a second hesitation, he pushed them inside her ass.

Once all the way in, Chris closed his eyes, again deep in thought. Obviously, Erica was confused. She laid there, with his fingers in her ass, watching his face for any signs of just what the hell was going on.

Unfortunately, she was watching a little too closely, because she didn't yet realize her cock was shortening in length. By the time she did make this realization, it had already shrunk to more than half its size.

"Woah, hey! Cut it out!" she screamed.

By the time Chris pulled his fingers out, her pussy had returned to normal. Not a single trace of ever once having a cock attached. Her testicles, too, shrunk in size and eventually disappeared altogether.

"It seems that, so long as either of us is inside the other's ass, we can control that person's body, too!!" Chris said, excitedly.

"What?! Say that in English! I don't understand!"

"Well, when I was riding you, you were inside my ass. YOU made my cock grow because you were thinking about it. When I put my fingers inside your pussy, nothing happened. But when I put my fingers inside you bum, I was able to control your body as well."

"That's really weird."

"Well, considering everything I've seen today, it seems pretty run of the mill to me."

"Yeah. But why my ass? Why not my pussy?"

"I don't know. I don't think Kiju's magical cock came with instructions, or a rule book. I could only guess that it's because it's something both genders have. So, its universal to anyone."

"Unless, of course, I gave you a pussy to lick!" Erica said with a sudden realization of something new to do.

They shared a laugh, and fell back on the bed. Chris and Erica snuggled up against each other, and decided to take a much needed break. If for no other reason than to regain more of their strength to keep up their activities.

Shortly, both of them were asleep. A small cat nap in the middle of the day never felt so deserved.

About two hours later, Erica started to wake up. She rolled over to take a look at the clock on the wall. It was only 2 in the afternoon. She smiled to herself because she knew this meant they still had the rest of the day to play with their new toys.

She rolled back over to Chris's side of the bed, only to discover that he wasn't there. She sat up a little to look around the room. She saw her strap-on still lying on the floor. She saw the full length mirror, still covered with streaks of cum. She saw a pile of towels, still wet from cleaning up their messes. The only thing she didn't see was her boyfriend.

As she threw the covers off her naked body, she noticed some regrowth of her pubic hair. Small specks of black stubble. She, just like Chris, had been shaving herself since she first started growing pubic hair at the small age of twelve. She brushed her hand over them, feeling how coarse it was. Letting out a small sigh, she made a mental note for a shower later in the day to remedy the situation.

But as she stood up off the bed she suddenly remembered she had these newfound skills! Excitedly, she thought about how great it would be to never have to shave her pussy. She looked down, and just as she expected, all the stubble was gone. Again, she ran her hand over the area to feel. It sent shivers down her legs, then back up her spine. It was beyond smooth ... It was as if she had never grown hair on her pussy in her entire life.

This could very likely be her favorite part of her new abilities.

She continued her search for Chris, excited to show him her new baldness. When she turned the corner into the living room and froze in her place.

"Why you little son of a bitch!!" she yelled out to Chris.

Chris was on the floor (on all fours, rather), with his face buried between Kiju's legs. Chris was completely naked, his ass up in the air. With one hand he held Kiju's cock behind his massive knot, the other fondled the dogs massive balls. Chris's lips were wrapped around the pink tool, sliding up and down.

"You had better have a good explanation for this!"