Topic: Peter and Sandra Story

Source: http://moduloks.no-ip.info/thumbnails.php?album=7
Tags: multilimbs, multibreasts, conjoined, tentacles, multicocks, mutations, multieverything....

Hello.
I started to write this story lot of years ago. For that time, My english wasn't very good (Now isn't at all) and after 23 chapters, I writted all text in spanish, as I wasn't able to translate all. Some people asked me for the english version, but it's a very hard work for me, anyway, I would like to try to upload the translated text, helped by google. So Not sure if it will work, not sure if it will be understable, but I think it would be a good idea to try, and maybe with your help and comments, try to have an understable text where all can enjoy as much I did. But remember, I'm better drawing than writting, so don't expect a great story, or great descriptions. It's just my thoughts in words.
Thanks

Modulokss

2 (edited by modulokss 2016-09-17 12:25)

Re: Peter and Sandra Story

CHAPTER 1: It all started ... - Modulokss

That red light kept flashing. Peter knew what it meant, but could not do anything to turn it off. He had no authority to stop the process, despite knowing the risks of that light. Long since raised the alarm, even Sandra agreed with he, weird thing, but the directors of the test did not see the risk. Although the test was now as expected. Are they making a mistake?
Peter was one of the few controllers at Z95 lab safety, overseeing all tests that were made on the generator. It was a difficult job, since each group of researchers came with increasingly complex experiments. And he had to understand the theories that they wanted to show, sometimes unsuccessfully. Besides having to deal with investigators, he had to work closely with Sandra. Sandra was the typical girl who could be defined as "swot". Not very sociable, shy, mousy, not very talkative, but in work questions,  always right, for the frustration of Peter, and for the joy of herself, because she knew it.
At that time they were both remembering the moment when the experiment presented them as three weeks ago. They had the meeting in the main exhibition hall, and despite looking like a routine experiment, the leaders were keen that the test was performed. All the research team looked very excited, and almost forced Peter and Sandra to understand the equations and the test procedure, almost without allowing them time to assess the risks. It was a week full of equations, misunderstandings, tension and frustration, regardless Sandra always wanted to get away with it, and discussions on this or that test or equation did nothing but return the unbearable atmosphere.
The following week, came fieldwork, supervising the assembly of the test elements, put the giant reactor, which had a titanic work. This was no ordinary reactor. It was the largest nuclear generator radiation and energy that had built man. Of course all this energy was controlled, and the goal of many of the experiments was to observe the creation of new particles decaying atoms from major changes in its structure. Of course this had its risks, and obviously their costs, but that was no problem for a powerful state and some funds earmarked for military research.
The whole complex was in an underground facility maximum security, secret, of course. And there worked no less than 500 people, including technicians, physical and military personnel. The complex fell over 20 floors below ground in a maze of offices, workshops, laboratories and facilities for preparation for the great dome of the reactor.
Last week was the most tense, having to calibrate all instruments for testing, and pre-ignitions make nuclear fuel to check that everything would be in accordance with the rules. What the most surprised Peter and Sandra was that many of the experiments that had been made in the reactor, this was the most resources was provided by the authorities. Normally a common test took about 2 to 5 months. However, the reactor within 3 weeks was already 70% capacity generating radiation.
Due to the pressure they support, Peter and Sandra did not agree with how they were doing things, because despite controlling the whole process because of the extra work, hours without sleep and complex trial, feared that they missed something. However it was something that the authorities did not seem worried. The experiment had to be done.
So there they were, controllably increasing the efficiency of the reactor, with fear in the body if something had happened overlooked in these three weeks of stressful work. And there was the first concern, that red light, a sensor that should not be turned on, which warned that something was wrong, but he entered contradiction with 17 other sensors that belied that information. Of course the project managers felt that was a sensor failure and that the test should continue.
"Peter, I worry that temperature should not be so high, is out of range" Sandra said, worried
"I know, but look at the rest of sensors, they show corrector values," he said
"I know something is not right"
"Well, go upstairs and tell them to stop the test, come on, Sandra, you know you are not going to stop the process for  a sensor broken."
"And if not broken?"
"The other sensors lectura is OK, and you're watching, the temperature of all cores is normal"
"And the number 17?"
Peter threw a quick glance at the instrument panel, in time to realize that effectively the temperature of the core was outside the safety range. Command immediately alert the control center, but against the logic of Peter and Sandra, that people began to debate without much sense.
"They are not aware of what is happening?" Exclaimed Peter
"Peter, stop the sequence."
"Sandra, we have no authority to do that."
"I do not like, never happened something like that, these sensors never fail, we have assembled hundreds, you know, the core 17 is about to burst."
"Yes, you may be right, but what do you want me to do? The sequence of stopping must be approved by tests direction... "
Peter was right, usually in these tests too much to give up control of an experiment like this to a single person played. But it also had its risks ...
Suddenly, under the astonished gaze of Peter and Sandra, they began to turn on one by one all the temperature sensors of the cores. It was within 20 seconds that could see burning all the warning signs they had learned in textbooks and even some who had not even seen before. The reactor was beginning to shine in an uncontrolled manner, while a high-pitched hum through the entire installation.
Suddenly a flash, a deafening noise and a shock wave  throw them against the wall of their stay. There ends all ...

Until now.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0p1enjqos3c76 … 2.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9eud9l9yw4oc … 3.JPG?dl=0

Good idea to post it here smile

CHAPTER 2: FIRST SURPRISE

Peter was the first to wake up. He did not know where he was, he did not know how much time had passed, he was aware that he had pain all her body. Even he noticed something strange from the waist down, and suddenly remembered the reactor explosion. He managed to gather the strength to open his eyes. It was all dark, saw the walls, or what remained of them, it was a ruin, but he was alive, he was lucky. He felt numb from the waist down, and try to check it was incorporated in one piece.

As soon as he turn his head, he saw Sandra at his side, she seemed in good condition, but when he try to wake up, he noticed that something was not right. Something tugged at his hip when he tried to move. Sandra realized that moved, as if someone was pulling she. A little dazed repeated the gesture, and effectively happend the same. Now it was weird. He tried to open her robe, but the nerves will not let their fingers do the job right, managed to disrobe, or what was left of it, and uncapped. What he saw left him the willies.
Clothes from the waist down was in tatters, and could see perfectly his skin, where began his waist, his leg continued and there, right in her waist, her skin continued, but towards Sandra! He count the number of legs, and between he and Sandra, there was only three. It takes he a while to realize that Sandra and he were joined at the hip, and not only that, they shared a leg!

Peter was afraid to move. It felt good, nothing seemed to be broken, or a significant injury, he only has a girl attached to his hip, Sandra.
"Sandra! Sandra !! Wake up! "Shouted Peter. Sandra seemed asleep,
She began to move as if he were waking up from a hangover day.
"You're good? Wake up! "Finally Sandra became herself, but was
totally creeped out. She did not know where she was or what happened.
"Failed reactor, remember?" He tried to make him remember.
"What? The reactor? Yes! The explosion happened? "Asked Sandra. Peter tried to remember what had happened to the reactor, but it began to introduce major incident had happened. Sandra looked stunned, as if she did not think it was serious, so she tried to stand up, but she notice that something grabbed her hip, and failed attempt. Then seeing his own hip saw what was happening, but was not able to understand.
"What does this mean? What's happening? " she said nervously, as if it were a joke.
"I do not know, I woke up right now, and I find I am joined to you by
hip "Sandra shook his head, that could not happen, it was physically imposible. Peter uncapped her robe, made her sit up and saw: no doubt that they were indeed joined at the hip and sharing a leg.
Sandra's face was completely contorted. She could not deny the obvious, it stayed for at least one minute looking hip was now sharing with Peter. He found that indeed the flesh joined, there was a clear separation between a body and the other, and the central leg, it could never have defined who he was, if Peter or his. Peter was also frankly amazed, but a strange feeling did to Peter remove some shreds of cloth that were once pants to show his groin. What he discovered was something that could never have imagined:
A penis of 40 cm in length, and about 8cm in diameter. In appearance he seemed at rest, and came accompanied by two fully provided testicles.
"Peter, that's yours?" Asked Sandra, who had evidently never seen anything like it.
Peter shook his head, could not believe it, but felt that it was indeed his. He felt the cold ground, rubbing the shreds of clothing, no doubt, 40 cm of meat.
While Sandra stared at the now disproportionate penis, Peter fixed on the chest of Sandra. He didn’t realice about the two big bobos taht weren’t there before. Sandra never had a big chest, but now, even with a robe over, they could notice two really big breasts.

"What are you looking at?" Sandra asked, she also looking down and realizing that there was indeed something that had not been before. Robe opened, and two enormous breasts, size of watermelons, was on Sandra hung chest. If She had to categorize them according to size, It would be talking about a KK cup.
"OMG! No! These are not my tits !! What the hell happened here? This is like a nightmare! In addition you are there with a huge penis, and I, I .... "Sandra was beginning to show signs of desperation. She did not understand what was happening, and see how his body had changed and in this way they were carrying almost to madness. Peter tried to calm her, he always had more mettle to complicated situations, although this also surpassed him on. But now the most important questions began to reach their minds:

"We must analyze what happened, and most importantly, what can happend in future. Maybe we are one of a few survivors of the explosion of the reactor, which is virtually impossible to know. We should try to get out of here as soon as possible, remember that we are surrounded by radioactive debris "reason Peter, so Sandra wonder:
"And how we supposed to go?"
"We'll have to collaborate, right?" Was the response of Peter. In the same gesture they tried to get up. It was a more complicated job than expected, since the central leg seemed to move alone. Peter tried to move, but felt spasms and involuntary movements. The same thing happened to Sandra, until they came to the conclusion that shared control over that leg.
"Sandra, you have to relax the central leg, let me control it"
"But I was trying to move" seemed it would be more complicated than it seemed. Sandra finally relax the leg, and Peter noticed that he has control of it. They began to practice the most basic movements, it was as if they were a baby learning to walk. They found that parts of the new body now shared had under control. Everyone could move his whole body, just sharing the movement of the central leg, which became a walking teamwork.
After a few moments of coordination, they managed to take their first steps. All the clothes that had they fell to shreds, so they were completely naked, while trying to walk, fixed their bodies were indeed very different than they were before. Sandra realised that she was even thinner, and had probably grown a couple of centimeters tall. Her hips were wider, and his chest was evidently what had changed the most. She could feel the extra weight, and as each step wobbled on her stomach. She have never felt something like this.

She also noticed at every step of something hanging on his leg. She was not used to, but she felt how the huge penis of Peter rubbing against her leg. At that time, she realized that there was something more. Not only she was rubbing the penis on his leg, but also rubbing the leg on Peter's penis. That was disconcerted. How can it be? It was as it was  his penis too?
"Peter, it’s posible I’m feeling your penis? " Asked Sandra, a bit nervous. Peter looked at her strangely, she stared at the penis, as if there was something strange about him. Peter did not understand what was happening, so he grabbed the 40cm penis, and got up to see what was happening.
"Yes! I'm feeling! "Was the surprising conclusion. She felt as Peter's hand gripping the penis, as it stood, as the end hung ... It was his penis too!
"You mean you feel this penis like yours?" Asked Peter. He began to manipulate the penis, moving up and down, caressing the testicles, even eritre the foreskin. This action caused a pleasant sensation in Peter, even bigger than his other penis, much smaller. He understood perfectly what Sandra said when he saw his face with pleasure, biting her lip and squinting ...
"You've noticed, right?" Asked Peter, as he really knows the answer
"God, I had never felt anything like this. But if I feel your penis ... then ... "She did not finish the sentence. His hand went to her vagina, and caress the inner lips. His suspicions were allayed when she saw Peter also put a similar face. The conclusion was clear. Shared nerves stretched to the pelvis of each. Had only the central leg shared control but nevertheless had feelings of all shared pubic area.

"Peter, this is very complicated for me. You and I are co-workers: We had an unfortunate accident, but to reach this degree of intimacy is totally out of place. So please, let's get some clothes, and do not touch ... that more "Sandra's reasoning was not understood very much for Peter, but this meant that it was difficult for both.
"Well, it is clear, of course you were not the first person with whom I wanted to share my body, but things have coming this way, so the best would be to collaborate. And if you feel more comfortable, well, we'll go to find clothes, but I still think there are other more important things to do "Peter had always had a more practical spirit. Although it is also true that this situation affected Sandra more than Peter.
It is true that Peter and Sandra, although perfectly complemented at work, were not two very kindred souls. But for Peter, Sandra has been always a nice girl. And now, after transformation, his body had gained a lot. Although his body was also much well formed. Big belly was gone, he almost divined abs. He was frankly thinner, and there was no other body hair. It seemed quite a model. And that penis was the only thing he did not understand. 40cm ... it hung beyond the knee. he always had a small penis complex, now it was totally the opposite. And when it get hard? He preferred not to think about it. Sandra was scared enough now to see a fully erect penis.
They tried to walk down the main hallway of her department, among ruins, shattered walls, broken machinery, some pockets of fire, being shutting down. It was a gruesome scene. And they trudged, completely naked, often mistaken legs, and with the center of gravity shifted by extras.

https://s21.postimg.org/9o5b1boyr/IMAGE04.jpg

https://s21.postimg.org/783hnh6w3/IMAGE05.jpg

https://s21.postimg.org/w2mzhjrqb/IMAGE06.jpg

https://s21.postimg.org/h7ye3di5f/IMAGE07.jpg

https://s21.postimg.org/uddw9hc0z/IMAGE08.jpg

5 (edited by modulokss 2016-09-18 03:29)

CHAPTER 3: JENNY

It took about 15 minutes to cross the corridor, but at the end it  was when they heard something:
"Anyone there? Help! "A weak voice was on the other side of a wall. Where before it was sensors room, which was now a lot of irons.
"Did you hear that, Sandra?" Asked Peter. They tried to enter the room, but the entire roof had collapsed. They tried to overcome the steel plates that had fallen on the floor, difficult task, as they were lacking coordination. Peter should be especially careful, because now had a hanging limb who could engage with anything and be really painful.
They located where the voice came. There was a large steel plate under a locker. They asked if there was anyone, and the voice confirmed its location. When they arrived, they pushed the locker carefully, and discovered that there was indeed a person under there.
"At last! Survivors! But ... who you are ... what are you? "Was the first thing that dared to ask. The image of Peter and Sandra was quite shocking.
"Do not panic, we are staff these facilities, as you can see we have suffered some sort of mutation. But are you okay? "Asked Peter.
"yes, I do not hurt anything, but do not feel anything from the waist down" she was called Jenny. It was one of those responsible of maintenance of the sensors room. They did not know, because in the facility, each one worked as alone as possible. Politics in terms of confidentiality.
Peter and Sandra tried to move the huge steel plate on Jenny. Tehy did not move, it was too heavy. Then Peter had an idea. He told Sandra to come with him, he was used to this expresion, of course, she had no other choice. They took a crowbar and tried to use it to move the plate.
"Tell us if we hurt you ..." Sandra said. Jenny nodded, was too scared to talk. The explosión caught her completely by surprise as everybody, and left unconscious. When she awoke, she found the same situation as Peter and Sandra. She was awake, unable to move more than 7 hours, enough time to ponder their situation, and wait the worst. Luckily someone found her.
"It is done! It has already fallen Away "They pushed the plate, freeing Jenny from his prison. Peter and Sandra had no words. They could now see all Jenny, and certainly surprised them enough.
"What happen? Why do you put those faces? What happened to me? "Jenny was starting to get nervous. She felt nothing armpits down, feared to have been paralyzed or worse, but the expression she saw in his liberators, augured something quite different. Jenny tried to sit up the neck, and the first thing she saw were two huge masses of flesh that were once her small breasts. They were indeed her breasts, the size of beach balls. About 110cm in diameter each one. They lay scattered on the ground, growing right from her armpits. Jenny was totally freaked out. She was unable to speak. She try to wake up a little more, eager to see what had happened to his legs, but behind those huge breasts, she saw nothing. Totally baffled, she try to set aside the huge masses of flesh out of his sight, to check in disbelief that she didn’t saw nothing. no stomach or hips, and legs ... nothing.
"What happened to me? What the hell am I? Where is my body? "Absurd questions without thinking goes out of his mouth. Peter and Sandra does not know how it could happend something like this, and how the hell a person can be alive in these conditions.
"I think you don’t have a body. Your head and your shoulders are attached to these two huge breasts, that's all you are, "Peter try to explain.
At that time Sandra noticed a strange thing also. She try to draw the attention of Peter slyly, but Jenny noticed the gesture, and nervously asked, "What happens? What are you looking at?"
The two was looking at the right nipple of the huge chest resting on the floor. Jenny didn’t  reached with the view, so she tried to sit up. She stood up with arms, so that the breasts dangled from her armpits as if they were bags full of water. The picture was really shocking, because it seemed that Jenny had been reduced to two arms and a head. She try to rest over her own breasts. In that position she had a view of her entire body. She try to look at her nipple.
"What are you looking there? That's my nipple? Why is longer than the other? " she tried to reach it with his hand, trying not to lose her balance and fall of itself. she touch it, and took it, it was a very different nipple, about 20cm in length and 5cm in diameter. She tried to take a look closely, moved the nipple skin, and bitterly discovered that there were still more surprises for her.
Nipple skin left behind, and a characteristic penis head showed. "This is not a nipple !!" Scream Jenny. "This is a penis !! A huge penis! But if I'm a girl, Why I have a penis? And why I don’t have a body? Why this happen to me? My God ... " she began to get very nervous. Totally out of sorts, Peter and Sandra came to try to comfort her. Evidently there wasn’t too much to do, because the situation was really outstanding for all of them.
"What is happening to us is very serious, but at least we're alive, you know how many people worked here, and now we are only three of us, we must give thanks to be alive. In addition, when we leave here and rescue us, surely they will find a solution and everything will returns to normality "Peter always tried to show calm in times of stress, and it seems that at that time, was welcome. Jenny stopped mourn and recover some sanity.
"But, what I’m going to do? I have no legs, just these two huge breasts, how I'm going to move? How will I get out of here? "Certainly was a question that had no answer yet, but had not become discouraged.
"Do not worry, we'll help you, we will get out of here all three together" Sandra tried to reassure. "Anyway, maybe it’s not so bad. Try to move your hands, use them as if they were legs"
Jenny tried to do it, and turned to incorporate into their hands, letting her breasts hang freely. Obviously, the mass of flesh was so great that all its weight and rested on the floor, however high Jenny lifted. "I do not know if I can, weight is too big "
She tried to move, so that the skin of his chest stretched, she was trying to drag all the hanging mass, and indeed began to move. But Jenny had to make a great effort, and the result was really scarce. "Wow, this is very heavy, and also the skin is very sensitive, it hurts when I crawled across the floor, I notice even the smallest stone ... I think it will not work. I'll have to stay here all my life ... "
"Well, there must be another solution. We will Try to take you... "Peter said. Sandra looked at him a bit puzzled "But she is very heavy, how do you want us to take him?"
Peter explain his idea: They would tried to lift her, and if they were able to raise it halfway up, perhaps could leave her hanging in the space where her hips joined, for saddlebags, ie, a breast hanging front, and another breast hanging behind. They would be tight, but it was the only solution he could think of.
"Okay, let's try, Jenny, do you think good idea?" Sandra said. Jenny nodded, a little worried, but aware that neither had many options. So they grabbed by the arms, and tried to raise it. Jenny grabbed the hips of Peter and Sandra, and surprisingly even at that height, breasts rested on the ground. Peter and Sandra bent down to pick up each breast, and discovered with disgust the weight was much more than they had anticipated.
"Peter, this is too heavy, do not know if we'll be able to lift" stated Sandra.
"You have to try, come on, I can with my breast almost" Peter obviously had more muscle mass than Sandra, so I would be easier
"Is not working, I'm slipping!" Jenny was too heavy
But finally, Peter got through the left breast of Jenny across her hip. It seemed that at the end it would work.
"You see? At the end we succeeded, Jenny, how about these? "Peter said
"Well, I think it’s OK, but do I  am too much heavy? Look at these breasts, almost actually touch the ground, in fact, the ... this thing is touching the ground "Jenny felt a certain distaste for his new acquisition.
She  had been always a very demure girl, she had a few boyfriends, and indeed, it was still a virgin. It may seem surprising for a girl of 26 years, but considering the religious education she had, and values that introduced him, it’s logicall. She was not a girl very attractive, thin, a regular woman, small breasts, and felt overwhelmed whenever a conversation had sex main theme. Jenny felt shame for all that had any purely sexual connotation. So for her it was a fairly deep shock that his body had become something like this.
In fact it had not really noticed the details, but now that was mounted on Peter and Sandra, it was set on them.
"Why you make that face, Jenny? What happens? "Jenny could not stop looking at the huge Peter penis, which hung in full view a few centimeters from her face. In fact, it was moved and was fully supported in his chest. Peter realized that Jenny did not take his eye.
"Ha, I see, you're looking at this ...." Peter took the opportunity to catch him in his hand, and remove the foreskin, showing the head of the penis, big as the fist. Peter had a sense of sex much more practical than their peers, and had never been ashamed of their sexuality. And now that it had such member with those characteristics, could not avoid the curiosity feeling to have such a device in his hands. He approached to Jenny, proud, so she could look closely.
"Take that away !! It is monstrous! "Screamed Jenny.
"Peter !, leave this, do not be a pig!" Sandra said supporting Jenny "enough has happened to us as we have to endure these things!"
"Sorry, sorry," Peter said, but did not quite understand the displeasure of Sandra and Jenny "But I do not want to delude yourselves, Sandra, this, whatever you like or not, is also yours," Peter said, shaking his penis " And Jenny, I'm sorry that happened to you, but if we leave here, we must learn to use our new bodies. And the sooner we accept it, the sooner we can get out of here "
"I feel fine, but you do not need to rub that thing in front of me," Jenny said, really annoys
"Well, you have an equal down there ..." stated Peter
"It's okay, let's get going, Peter, let it be, and go towards that door" Sandra try to settle the conversation, and move to the front.

https://s16.postimg.org/q3epjxqo1/chapter_3_2.jpg

https://s16.postimg.org/3squjytdt/chapter_3_3.jpg

https://s16.postimg.org/5yl5egwu9/chapter_3_4.jpg

https://s16.postimg.org/k6au349j5/chapter_3_5.jpg

https://s16.postimg.org/4sh5fo8jl/chapter_3_1.jpg

CHAPTER 4: JANNE

They began to walk, trying to avoid all the rubble, pieces of beams, walls and glass littered by the ground, remnants of equipment previously worked with delicacy and care, appeared totally destroyed.
Peter and Sandra loaded with Jenny in tow, like saddlebags. At each step, Jenny huge breasts bobbed back and forth, and all the time, Jenny complained of a touch on his new penis. The way was very hard, because they were completely naked, and of course barefoot. And the floor was littered with debris and broken glass brick.
"Peter, we can not go on, I'm destroying my feet, need some kind of footwear also beginning to get cold" Sandra was quite right, but Peter was not to discourage not complain. But it was obvious.
"You're right, let’s  look for some clothes. And if we find food too. Not know how long we will have been unconscious, but I'm very hungry. The problem is we don’t know where we are. This part of the complex is unknown to me, and more all being destroyed, I do not recognize anything, " Peter said
"I think I know this area," Jenny said. Indeed, they were a part of the complex intended for optical storage material, and Jenny was traveling here often to calibrate their sensors. As all has been destroyed was quite difficult to recognize corridors and exits " in this part sounds to me that this part of the complex had a locker. You may even find clothes in the lockers, even remember there was a vending machine, it might remain some food "
"Well, Jenny, lead us then," Sandra said. It was good news, but Peter still mulling over the fact that all the people who worked at the lab, still had not seen any dead body, nor any survivor. They were alone, it was like if human remains or any living thing had literally disappeared.
They walked about two hours, although they walk a lot less than they expected, for they had practiced walking yet coordinated, and also carrying Jenny thing is much more complicated. Just 200 meters avoiding debris when Jenny said:
"I think we turning this corridor with the wardrobe" At last, she thought Sandra was really tired, but they had no more options but to move forward, especially because it would have given his right arm for a good comfortable boots.
Indeed, behind some iron was the door with the symbol of clothing. They aside more irons from the coridor and entered into he room. There was a dim light, because the emergency lights had not worked very well, but it seemed it was all more or less in good condition. Lockers on the walls, some open, some crushed by a piece of roof, banks, pools of water in the showers. They left Jenny as they could on the floor, and began to open the lockers to see what  they found.
"Look! A pair of boots, buf, I rest, I hope you are my size! "Sandra showed his joy, knowing that some good thoughts always are good in these situations. Peter found a pair of pants, shirts, some underwear, "Look, I have a bra for you, Sandra"
"great, thank you very much, Peter, but I do not think it's my size, do not you think?" Indeed, a double size K must be made to measure. But I try to wear it.
"Hey, you think there will be something for me?" Jenny said. At that time, Peter and Sandra looked at each other, in a gesture of surprise, and turned to Jenny, a little disconcerted
"It was a joke, I doubt there is anything that might serve me" But Peter took a quick look at the room, and he came up with some ideas.
"Let's see, look, we can take this coat and tie the sleeves above the left breast, and look, with this jacket, do the same. So at least your breasts do not rub on the floor. Then you can try to put this jersey, at least until the armpits, right? "Peter said
"Well, it's not a bad idea, we can try," said Jenny.
Sandra just tried to dress the bra Peter found, it was true that with such big breasts, it was very uncomfortable hanging loose and moving them at every step. Unfortunately, the support was too small. More than half of the breast is left out. At the same time, Peter was dressed well, had found a shirt that fits, but was having trouble with his pants.

"Sandra, relaxes the leg, if not, I can not wear jeans" Peter said
"But let's see, you're going to fit those pants? Have you forgotten that your waist is now twice as wide? And where you plan to put this monstrosity? Do you stick it in your pocket? "Sandra was sharp
Before Peter could reply, they heard a noise on the other side of the aisle.
"What was that?" Jenny said, visibly frightened.
"There may be more survivors, Sandra, we'll see what’s going on," Peter said.
"Are you going to leave me alone??" Jenny said, visibly worried
"Do not worry, we will go down the hall to see what was that," he said as they left the locker room.
They left the hall, and everything was calm. But tension was in the air. His senses were more alert than before, and felt that something was not right. There was someone there. Suddenly they heard a noise, it looked like a footprint. They moved towards the exit of a corridor, slowly and with some trepidation, when suddenly they saw something on the other side of the corner. He was a person, he looked a little hair.
"Who's there ?!" Peter said
"Hello?" The voice said, "Who are you? What department do you work? "
"I think it's another survivor, Peter" Sandra said
"You also survived to the explosion ??" said the voice "Finally, someone alive, thought I was alone in all this mess!" Then it peeked around the corner, but there was something weird. It just stuck a head, but it was joined to the hip.
"Hello, my name is Janne, you know what happen... What the hell are you? What happened to you ?? "It was the question that Sandra and Peter no longer knew that answer.
"Something has happened in this explosion, some radiation has made us mutate in this way, we do not know why or how, just that we are alive and we want to get out of here. And you, are you okay? "Peter said.
"Well, yes I'm good, but not quite ..." Janne said. As he said this phrase was showing her body moving. Foremost among the first corner his head, but his neck was not normal, it was very long, about 40cm long, and was born precisely between legs. But these were not the legs of a normal body, were just legs, ending in the waist, one that had adhered to the rear a human torso, leaving the groin of another pair of legs, this time with a torso human, but without head.
Peter and Sandra could not believe what they were seeing, it was a kind of human-taur, but as if it were the other way around, ie, the human torso was in the pair of rear legs, but the torso, has no head! It was as if the head of this being had traveled to the groin of the front pair of legs. And curiously she had no breasts. It took a few slow minutes until Peter and Sandra reacted to so strangely until Janne said:
"Well, you aren’t normal at all, right?"
"Yeah, sorry, but I had never imagined such a strange mutation, you okay?" Asked Sandra.

"Yeah, I mean, I woke up there next, completely naked, and very creeped out, it took me a while to remember what had happened to me and to realize my own body. As react, and I watch myself, I could not believe me. I was more than two hours without moving, afraid of anything that might happen to me, this body was not mine, and did not know where it came. But I had a little spasm, and saw that I could move all these members, and although I did not understand what had happened, I tried to get up. I did not know what to do, what had happened or might happen, but as the entire complex was, I figured it would take to find someone to help me "
"But you have four legs and your head ...." Peter could not help but be curious
"Yeah, of course, my mutation is weirder than yours, but I do notice that your ... gadgets ... are a record. Well, move with four legs, I find it very strange, and above all, my head in this position…. Especially because I have my arms back there "As he said this, he waved his arms, to note the distance. Obviously, she could not reach the head with her own arms.
"And you, what happened to you ...?" asked Janne
Peter explained what had happened, they had even found another survivor, who unfortunately had also mutated, and was totally incapacitated.
"Wow, I'm curious to see its transformation, but for now I think mine is the weirdest..." said Janne
"Well, join us, and think yourself," Sandra said.
They returned to the locker room again through the rubble, and Peter did nothing but watch as Janne walked. It was very curious to see four human legs in the same body, it was fixed almost like walking horses, with the same cadence step.
"And how do you walk,? With three legs also you have had a problem, right? "I ask Janne
"Well, it has been a bit hard, because both control the central leg, but I think we are making progress" Peter Contesto.
"Of course, this is the weirdest thing that has happened throughout the life of the human being" sentenced Sandra.
They came back to the locker room, and found Jenny right where they left off.
"We found other survivor!, She is Janne, this is Jenny, which we've already spoken" Peter said
Janne and Jenny were presented, and although Jenny at first could not speak, surprise and strangeness passed. They spent at least 10 minutes discussing their situations, trying to console one another. The whole situation became really strange, Sandra realized that, seeing Peter, Janne and Jenny talking about their bodies, how they had to get used to them, and that difficulties had to be overcome.
"Listen to me, I think you are not aware of the situation, that is, we're locked in a huge complex, we do not know how to go out, everything is in ruins, and there is still much nuclear fuel. We have mutated, our bodies have changed and do not know what will happen to us. I think we have to stop useless conversations, and try to get out of here. "Sandra was beginning to worry about the situation in general. It was true that they were involved in a very big problem, and if they not solved it, no one else could do
"You're right, Sandra, but I do not think we let fester discouragement help us. I agree that the situation is quite desperate, we're here locked up, and we are in a very difficult physical condition, but we are still alive, do not know how, but we are. We have at least to be thankful, and these bodies, well, they're thw weirdest bodies ever, but it is what it is. We could have stayed armless, legless, or even have died, I think you have to be grateful, we are still alive "Peter always tried to draw moral from anywhere. "Well, now, if you want, let’s  prepare and keep going, now with boots and some clothes I think we will move a little faster"
"Hey, how are supposed to have to move Jenny?" Asked Janne. Peter and Sandra had explained the method they had to pay Jenny, but Janne had another idea, "Look, I think I'm the best person to carry it, look, I'm like a kind of horse, right? I can support her breasts here, on my shoulders, and rest those big tits on my back. I'll take my arms so you will not fall, OK? "

So, Janne knelt on the floor, as did the horses, and between Peter and Sandra Jenny lifted and placed on the shoulders of Janne. "Go, the fact of not having my head in place, is good for us, right? Some advantage had to have this body. How about you go there, Jenny? "Asked Janne
"Go, then much better, also seems to be the continuation of your own body," said Jenny

Janne could not help noticing what was now charging, and ask, "Hey, forgive me for asking, but the nipple is not a little weird? Why it's different from the other? "
"Please do not ask, gives me a lot of embarrassment, is different and that’s all" Jenny wore nothing rather the fact of having a male organ in such a feminine site. She asked to please give him something to cover, but it was difficult to find something to cover as much breast meat. Finally they took the wraps that were drawn to wrap the chest as they could.
FInally they start to walk, and continued down the hall dodging debris, and removing material to advance. As they walked, they asked Janne his work in the complex.
"Well, I guess at this point the confidentiality agreement is no longer effective. As I worked on this plant, near where you found me. Part of the risk assessment team operations. We gave part of the documentation for each experiment, and we had to write reports about the possible risks for facilities and staff. But we have always been a department to appear. We did not get all the documentation, we had no means, had no qualifications, come on, we were a disaster, but as people signed our reports very important, because they all remained quiet. "
"That explains many things that have happened" answered Sandra
"And then you worked in this area, right? Do you know the level? Could you leave here? "Asked Peter
"Well, it's all pretty unrecognizable, but I think at this level you could only be accessed by an elevator and an emergency staircase that was always locked. I think this at the end of this corridor, behind some rooms "Answered Janne.
Half an hour after trying to clear another stretch of corridor, they came to a room that looked like a cafe, mostly because there were many lying on the floor chairs, a table, coffee makers, etc.
"Look, a vending machine food, let’s see if there is something," Peter said.
They approached and indeed there were still some sweets and biscuits. They decided to take a break to eat and regain strength.

"Buf, I was hungry, luckily we found this," Jenny said.
"Well, Sandra, then, you were working in the experiment that caused the explosion, know that could have happened to us? Janne asked.
"It is difficult to understand, even for us. We knew we were handling a lot of energy, and we did it without much control, you know how things have worked here. Can not give you an explanation, but I'm sure that the core has generated a powerful radiation capable of altering matter. What I can not understand is how it has changed us as well. What is still mulling over what happened to the rest of the staff, no remains of any kind anywhere. It is as if they had dematerialized. However us if we survived, "explained Sandra
"Moreover, what also strikes me is that in the conditions in which life is preserved, that is, you and I, Sandra, well, our bodies have mutated, but retain many characteristics of a normal human being, ie , our bodies are still in the same place, only combined, but what about Jenny? "said Peter
"What about me?" Asked Jenny scared
"Nothing, nothing happens, it's just that your body now, not physically does not make much sense, I mean, do you need lungs, stomach, intestines, heart, liver, kidneys, how can stay alive without that ? "
"Because I do not know the truth, until now I had not thought, you think I'm in danger?" Jenny began to panic
"Peter, leave her alone, with these frightening. Let's see, Jenny, you're sick? No right ?, your body had been rearranged, if not, you would not be alive. May all organs necessary for life are just inside those big breasts. Let's see, I can watch you a little more closely, Jenny? Peter, put me closer to her, please "
Jenny nodded, and Sandra took off Janne’s clothes. She watched with great curiosity, as Sandra began to touch her breasts, to be felt. She ran his hand back Jenny, and meticulously checked the entire surface of the breasts, until she reach the nipple-penis

"Wait, you need to touch that?" Jenny asked a little shocked
"Quiet, I'm just checking something, do not be afraid"
Jenny realized that Peter and Janne watched with curious attention her nipple.
Sandra took it, handling it a little, and was removing the skin gradually, until the entire head of the penis was exposed
"So it's a penis !!" exclaimed Janne, who was dying of curiosity to know what that was.
Sandra realized how the fact of removing the foreskin, Jenny blushed and bit his lower lip. Then she let go, knowing that she would not be comfortable in a situation.
"Sorry, did not mean ..." Sandra apologized.
"No nothing happens. It did not hurt. So what do you think? "Asked Jenny
"Well, from what I have observed, your spine, or at least what you have by column bifurcates a foot below your neck, into two branches, each one get inside your breasts. I have noticed keystrokes on your left breast, but not on your right, so I guess you got the heart there. Also, when you breathe, you swell a bit breasts on the inside, you may have the lungs there, right where you form the cleavage. Then in the left breast, I think you have the digestive system, I guess, but I think your penis is the only system that you have to evacuate waste, because you have no other hole in the body, the other nipple looks like a normal human nipple, only 5 times bigger. "Argument Sandra.
"You mean I have to urinate and defecate on the penis ??" asked Jenny alarm
"I dunno, do you want to do something?" Asked Sandra
"No, not right now" Jenny Contesto
"Wow, interesting, and then as you think I'm distributed? Janne asked, interested in the diagnosis that Sandra had done.
Sandra also examine Janne up and down, and came to the following conclusions.
"Well, I think you have bent the internal organs, in the horizontal torso, you have a digestive and respiratory system, as in the vertical, is at least guess what a simple visual examination. You have two hearts, but will not understand that communication between the two torsos. It is not, is quite complicated. The truth is that if we get out of here, will be the subject of a lot of experiments and medical tests, I believe we are violating all the principles of medicine, "said Sandra
"With these prospects do not want much out of here, do not you think? If we were to spend the rest of life in a laboratory... "Peter said.
They continued eating sweets left in the vending machine. Jenny and Janne were on top of each other, and Jenny took the opportunity to feed Janne because she had her arms holding her busy. It seemed that complemented each other very well
"Hey, Peter, I need to go back there, please," Sandra said.
"Why?Do you feel bad? "Peter said
"You just take me there, okay?" I answer Sandra, sharp
Peter imagine what was going on, since he noticed it too: I had wanted to go to the bathroom ...
"Well, Peter, for me this is a bit violent, so crouch, and do not look, okay?" Sandra said. But Peter already knew what was going on, as he also wanted to go to the toilet:
"Wait, let me first, that sure takes less time" and took his huge penis with both hands, and began to urinate.
"Yuck, has always given me a certain repulsion see a man peeing ... But wait, I think I do not want to pee, how can it be?" Sandra said.
"well, I did not expect that I, is it then that we share the bladder? Well, it can be an advantage, do not you think? Peter concluded.