Topic: Suma - by Hedonism

Tags: non-consensual sex between human and reptile, submission, flesh-bondage, transformation, oviposition, voraphilia

Source: https://web.archive.org/web/20040218210 … m/stories/
(special thanks to the Wayback Machine project, whose absence would have caused this story to be lost forever)

A truly bizarre tale with rules and workings that are truly bizarre (and rather hard to follow), whose transformations cannot be described in a few words. The TFs here weren't particularly appealing to me, but they are one-of-a-kind and the plot itself was strangely compelling.

Re: Suma - by Hedonism

Suma
Part 1

This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between a human and reptile, submission and flesh-bondage.

--------------------

The dragons were comparative newcomers to the isle of Severius, having come from the New Continent to dwell in the Western Mountains only seventy years ago. They have been a boon to mankind ever since. Their glorious migrating flight caught the humans' imaginations, prompting many to sail out to the land the creatures described, and this was the first discovery of the vast New Continent. The dragons brought protection to the humans who shared the mountains with them, bringing protection from the wild lizard men which had been plaguing the people for centuries, creatures that used humans to increase their own species numbers by kidnapping, transformation, rape and impregnation. And this allowed humanity to expand out from their fortified settlements and develop true kingdoms. The dragons were willing to share territories with humans and live amongst them, leading to a mixture of human and animal in social ways incomparable to any other across Severius.

But there were still major differences in custom between dragons and humanity. In the villages and towns that were also dragon rookeries, it was amazing how well the creatures co-operated so well, given when these differences surfaced and conflicted.

The dragon came into the throne room on the shoulder of Queen Caldes. He resembled a tiny salamander, though was bulkier. His scales were a rich green, though with tiny red scales just under his ears and along his throat.

"Daughter, this is, uhh, Amas. The draconic emissary," she stated finally.

The princess looked at the gorgeous creature. She had expected the emmisary to be large enough to necessitate the opening of the main throne room doors. The dragon, if such a name could be given to such a little lizard, smiled, and flapped into the air. Emera gasped and ducked, but too late to stop him from landing on her head and nestling into her hair. The feeling of this was a little icky. Emera tried to think straight.

"It's a pleasure to, umm meet you, your…" not Excellency, or Honour, or Lord. She knew over fifty titles, human ones at least. Did she really need to give such a little thing an honourary?

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Amas," she said finally. She felt him hug the locks of her hair.

"Really? You seem rather nervous to me. Possibly because you were expecting me to be fifteen foot tall. Really a pleasure?" he said. The voice, from atop her head sounded quiet but deep. Emera nodded gently.

"Then you will positively enjoy taking me around the castle…" he replied, tilting to remain upon her. Emera, puzzled, curtsied to her mother and the courtiers and backed out of the room, as the little reptile rested atop her.

The first day ended delightfully. He was the most informal creature she'd met, and she was glad that he was so small. He fell asleep with her on her pillow.

The next morning a lizard the size of Emera's head woke her up.

"Your castle is an intriguing construction. These manufactured caves are a surprisingly good idea. And now, I desire to see your kingdom." Emera moved her head back so she could get the bigger dragon into focus.

"But, Amas, I don't really know the kingdom. I've almost never left the castle," she said sadly. The dragon smiled, his lips curling back to reveal obviously carniverous teeth.

"Then I will show the kingdom to you. The forests I will learn about and teach to you." And after Emera and he had evaded the guards sent by their mother, they did so. In the bare beauty of the woods, they played tag, but the creature always won, reacting with incredible reflexes and fleeting after her with bright green wings. But Emera never minded this. The dragon made up a silly name game. He called her Suma. That night she saw him catch and swallow three frogs whole. She ran away from him in horror, but let him share her bed anyway, that night.

The next morning came, and the beast was the size of her arm. He stood on hind legs, astride her neck, and pressed his talons, clawed like a hawk's, against her lips. Emera woke up with a scared groan, as she looked up the underbelly of the creature. He craned his head downwards and his snout touched her mouth gently. She smiled a little and stroked him, to his pleasure. He hugged her passionately, with scaly arms that yesterday wouldn't even reach around her neck.

And on the fourth day she woke up with a dragon half Emera's size, and nearly her weight. He shared her bed now. As soon as she could escape the castle, they ran deep into the woods together, and played quite rough games now. He ran faster than her, wrestled her to the ground, tickled her on her belly when she tried to stroke him. With each game he became happier, but more demanding. She came back with a torn skirt, and smelled faintly of him from rubbing against the scent glands on his neck. Emera remembered the look of her mother when she saw the little princess, smelled her. The girl started to wonder herself how much her wonderful pet started to worry her as well. She slipped upstairs to get a shower. Her Amas slipped into her bedroom, opening the door. Emera whirled around, partially undressed, and covered her breasts. She felt only partially relieved that it was the dragon.

"Amas! How did you get in? The guards…"

"My Suma… your scent is perfect. Why do you wish to shower?"

"Umm… Because we've been running around… I'm covered in sweat," she said, blushing. Amas slipped into the bed and opened the covers.

"Come here, Suma…" he commanded gently. Emera looked about uncertainly. He commanded her all the time now, and she felt sure she should order him back. But she felt just the smallest twinge of pleasure whenever he asked her to do something, or submit to something, and she felt herself become a little more dependant to him. She hung her head and crept to him. He slid out of the bed and disrobed her with lightly moving claws. Emera's hands twitched as she felt his bone-like talons touching her body, but she let him disrobe her until only her underwear remained. This was scary! It felt good to obey him, and that was frightening too. She hovered uncertainly, then pulled her body into the bed against Amas' scaly body. Feeling his tail slide posessively over her form and wrap around her legs, her sweat made her skin stick to his. He cooed her to sleep, holding her tightly.

The sixth day came, and Emera was allowed into the woods routinely, her only guard Amas, who was now easily her height, and considerably heavier. They took the Queen's own riding lizard, a powerful, quadrupedal reptile Amera fondly loved, and she rode upon her while Amas stalked by her side. They went further into the woods than ever before, past the limits set by adventurous children, then beyond those of any sensible adult.

Emera looked around, warily. There seemed to be more noise around than either of them were making.

"I think someone's following us," she said, unsure. Amas looked around.

"Yes, it still is," he replied airily. Emera shivered. She didn't expect it to really be anything but her nerves.

"It's the Carnal." Again, Amas sounded confident and easygoing.

"But that's not supposed to exist!" squealed the princess. The Carnal was a feared, unknown and little talked about entity. But there were many stories about it's offspring, monsters that led the lizard men invasions. The Carnal herself was worse than any of her children, a behemoth which reproduced rapidly.

The dragon stopped, as did Emera's heavy, reptilian mount. She heard something rustling through undergrowth. It wasn't the repetitive steps of someone walking. It was the sound of creeping, of something sliding through the bushes and over the grass.

"Come here, Suma," said the dragon, softly. Emera immediately leapt from the lizard and embraced Amas, pressing her whole body against his scaly underbelly. Amas hissed gently and closed his wings around the girl. She stroked around the warm, scaly darkness and shivered.

"Please protect me, Amas!"

The dragon petted her through his heavy wings and nodded with approval.

“Always, Suma.”

The Carnal broke through the undergrowth and the riding lizard snorted and clawed the ground, her talons ripping up turf. As the legend confronted Amas, he looked up, grinned and put a single talon to his lips, making a 'shush' gesture to it.

It was the eighth day. Emera awoke in the dragons arms, the bedsheets dangling down to his clawed talons. He held her up near the window, blew on her face, showed her the glorious morning. He was about twelve foot tall, rounded but very lean. Tightly bunched muscles bulged along his arms as he held the girl up easily.

"Good morning, Suma. This is going to be a very special day..."

"Why's that, Amas?"

She looked about bleerily. He held her like a baby, and she instinctively clutched his solid body.

"I'll wait for you to perfume yourself, girl." He craned his head forward, and Emera nodded quietly. It was a routine he insisted upon, and one she carried out immediately. She pulled out her forearms from the covers, and rubbed them along the slightly moist reddish scales at his throat. He nodded with approval as she drew them back. His nostrils flared as he breathed in her scent mixed with his.

"What will we do today?"

"Something entirely new..."

He unwrapped the bedclothes from her body. To Emera's amazement, her body underneath was naked. Did he strip her while she was asleep? She started to struggle but he cooed gently, rocked her like she was his child. She blushed head to toe from deep embarrassment as she looked at her plentiful, naked breasts, then at her loins, bare except for a brief triangle of dark pubic hair. All of her body lay snuggled in his grip. He pulled the sheets out from between his clawed arms and her buttocks and back, and she felt the tough, woodchip-like scales along his limbs

"Don't worry, you must be nude for both our comfort. Look at this..."

The dragon brought a large, gnarled claw to his chest and tugged gently at one of his wide underbelly-plates. It pulled away to reveal a warm opening into his body! She looked at the beast carefully, touched his chest.

"What? It... it's a pocket!"

"A pouch. Like a kangaroo's. I could carry you around in it, make you wonderfully comfortable while no-one knows where you are..." He put her down carefully to her feet. Emera's eyes were wide with curiosity, and she felt her shame at being naked lessen. She reached a hand into his pouch, felt around. It was almost smooth inside, filled with thousands of very fine scales.

"We can carry our Suma in the pouch while we fly. They are wonderfully warm and perfectly safe." He smiled, as he saw Emera's expression of wonder.

"Y, you can fly with me?" she squealed. He nodded.

"That can wait for another day. First, I will give you invisibility. Get into my pouch, Suma, the same way you would enter a sleeping bag..." He gently placed her onto the fallen bed sheets in a sitting position, then slipped easily onto all fours. Emera looked uncertain.

"Pleasssse…" sibilated Amas, as he looked down at her, smiled, flapped his wings. Emera blinked and giggled as she felt a cool draft sweep over her naked body. She looked at the huge, glinting green sails. The idea was very pleasing.

"Another day you fly. Today, you discover what it feels like to wander the palace naked," he grinned. Emera couldn't resist a shiver, and he gently stroked her in response. The princess felt her willpower drain, become the wonderful fluffy feeling of submissiveness. She slowly got onto her hands and knees in front of him, then hesitated. And finally, started to crawl backwards. His head passed over her peachy buttocks, and she nearly expected a lick. This was scary, crawling backwards naked, like a female manoeuvring into position to be mated. But she was used to doing everything he said. She obeyed his every command, and he'd never taken advantage, at least not in a way that didn't please them both. He took hold of her feet with a wide claw, slipped them against, then into the scaly slit in his belly. Her toes felt wonderfully warm in here. She continued to shuffle backwards and the pouch stretched to let in her feet, then ankles. The dragon was all around her now, his forelegs scraping gently past her shoulders, his expansive chest inches over her rump. Amas purred gently as the slit widened around her shins. It felt like she was slowly being swallowed, all warmth and smoothness. Before she knew it she felt her hips slip in, the scales rubbing gently against her vagina. Emera felt her hot flush spread slowly over her body again, just before she felt the dragon lurch suddenly onto his hind legs. Emera squealed and lost her balance a little as she stopped pushing herself in from horizontal and started to slide in, straight down. She felt a talon touch her bare back, then convulsions around her as the beast gently shook his body to bring her down and in.

"Wonderful... very good, little suma. What does it feel like?" he hissed, as his writhing caused her to settle upto the top of her belly. Emera grinned nervously and wriggled her toes in the spacious, warm depths. She adjusted her legs inside him, opened them just a little. Her hands groped around the lip of the slit. It felt quite nice, despite the feeling of mounting helplessness, proneness to him. It also felt nice for those reasons.

"I feel very comfortable. Like a baby dragon" she giggled. She had slipped in as far as the cusp of her breasts. One, then the other, squeezed into the pouch and she continued to descend. She could feel gentle curves and shallow valleys that marked his muscles. They were solidly packed, the sort a human male would die for.

"And females do use them to carry our young. Males use them to carry our Suma." He stroked her hair, smoothed it down as strands caught on his scaly chest.

"I thought Suma meant your young... I thought you were calling me your hatchling. So what does it mean?" Now she was up to her neck in him.

"What have I been calling you all this time?" He looked down to the girl, and convuulsed harder. The waves of movement sucked her down faster. She realised the definitions of muscles on his chest were slightly wedge-shaped, and the curves started to pull her legs apart. It took all her strength to keep her legs closed, just to remain decent while in such intimate contact. She felt a little afraid. Emera looked down at the barely noticeable bulge she made in him.

"Suma is the name of a female dragon who is the slave of a male. It always starts with being tricked or forced into the belly. No-one knows they are there. And no-one will know you are inside me," he said, chuckling slightly. He slid his hands over the pouch, rubbing through it to caress her stomach, then around her thighs. Swiftly he ran his claws to her knees and rubbed roughly, pulling them wide open, to the scratching noise of scales rubbing against scales.

"Wh... what are you doin..." she began, until a final convulse slipped her head under the pouch. It slowly closed above her, and where the lips touched they sealed. Emera squealed and looked up to see the light of day dissapear. Stuck in utter, close darkness she could hear his soft breathing, feel the heartbeat against her spine. Muscles pulled and pushed around her as she felt him move.

Slowly light returned - a soft red, membranous glow came from light filtered through the flap of scaly skin that trapped her. She struggled desperately, feeling the dull terror and thrill of entrapment. But movement was hard, and the slippery scales were impossible to hold or brace against without her soft skin sliding away and down. She continued to descend, until her legs felt the bottom of the pocket-like pouch, next to his thighs. She pressed her hands tight against the seal above her but it seamed to have... healed. She hauled her legs closed again, though it was amazingly difficult - between her legs a was a thick, hill-like ridge of muscle. Her legs wouldn't close again for long - the pouch seemed to be designed to keep her akimbo, and her legs were already tired of clutching together. As her legs opened slowly, the effort of standing became harder, and eventually she started to slip down the scaly sides into a squatting, kneeling position.

When she got low enough she felt something bobbing agaimst her thighs, then press tightly against the groove in her bottom. It was large and long, organic as her surroundings. She looked down, then suddenly shrieked as she realised that it was his penis against her! She struggled desperately to escape it, her hands and legs scrabbling against the pitlike thing she was trapped in, but his now firmer convulsions propelled her back down.

"Your struggles delight me," said a voice from his chest and throat, a sort of subvocalised whisper she felt rather than heard. "Your skin rubs against my scales pleasantly. Please, keep trying to escape..." Emera screamed with horror. She squirmed, but the pouch shape kept manipulating her body above his manhood, her legs wide open. Her leg muscles screamed their weariness and her knees started to bend, the erection firmly between her legs. Curiosity and fear of the unknown forced her fingers to touch the penis, and her eyes to peer straight down between her legs. It was thick, slightly curly like a pigs tail. Her fingers touched the area where it reached into a slit right next to what felt like his loins. In the light it glinted stark red. The animal thing was as thick as her forearm, and around twenty inches long. It was far too large for her, but she knew there was nothing she could do to escape it, not now. It's thick veins bulged out, the egg-like red tip sprouted out from the shaft of almost slimy green scales.

She screamed at the feel of her wildly shivering legs giving out, her loins descending, then the bulging penis touching her flaps firmly. The dragon chuckled as he pressed it slightly into her body, and she wailed to feel it's insidious nuzzling between her vaginal lips.

"The suma are will never lead a life seperate from their hosts, and they will never be able to choose what they want to do. Your life is now mine. You will basically become a part of me, another limb, or internal organ."

"Why are you doing this to me?" squealed Emera, unable to stop thinking about the solid, curled pole between her legs.

"Because you have lied down and become submissive to me. Because I want you to be with me forever. I love you, Suma..." He cuddled his belly, and she felt his arms around her chest. "Because I want to see you lose all status as princess and become a helpless, lustful little beast." He gasped with pleasure as her struggles started anew. He chuckled lightly and slipped to all-fours. Emera felt her world go horizontal again, then his muscles oozing against her flesh as he padded slowly towards the door. She breathed heavily, sighed with relief as his penis was pulled away, and she slid forwards to the front of his pouch.

Every step he took caused Emera to jiggle up and down in his sac. Her mouth was pressed against the skin, and her relief increased as she found that air was passing through it - when he breathed in it contracted, forcing stale air out, when he breathed out it refilled. She picked out the flagstones passing under her, through his membranous skin. She wondered whether her sight was becoming accustomed to the weird conditions or he was somehow making it translucent to her. She saw the feet of a handmaiden walk past, as she shook with panic, as she wondered if she would be discovered in this... position. The dragon reared up, and Emera shrieked as she felt something brush her privates. But as a door appeared in her vision, and a claw reached out to twist the doorknob she realised he was just freeing his front legs to open the door. Her Amas got back to all fours, padded onwards with a chuckle.

Emera strained to look ahead of her, and saw through the deep redness the floor of a big room. To her horror she saw her mother, on the throne, across a table set for the morning banquet. Amas weaved through the crowd of guests - Dukes and Duchesses, servants, royals from neighbouring kingdoms. People bumped gently against him and her, treating the dragon as just another person. Accordingly he picked up a plate, then walked three-legged towards the queen, people stepping aside smoothly to let the powerful creature through.

"A, Amas, what are you doing?" she squealed.

"Tell me Emera," whispered the dragon, "Why arne't you screaming for help now? How do you feel being naked in a filled room before your mother?"

Emera didn't answer. But it was something of a thrill, her bare body hanging down in front of them. She could do anything in here, and no-one would notice. But she couldn't face the shame of being discovered. The dragon padded up the steps and reared up again. Emera struggled, tried to escape being pulled downwards, but her aching legs were smoothly pulled wider apart once more.

She looked directly at the face of her mother just as the penis touched her slit.

"Your majesty," said the dragon. He handed her the plate of food. Emera felt his loins twitch, and right between her legs his penis slide up, nearly an inch into her vagina. Suddenly she shrieked, screamed, shouted for help. She had no choice but to be seen now, to escape him at any cost. Her mother was just a few feet away, surely she could see her, surely she could hear. The queen smiled, looked at Emera's host and took the plate. Amas whispered to his Suma, the subliminal, thrumming noise making his belly shake.

"Your body feels very good. Your mother must be proud of you..." She felt his thighs clench, and suddenly he thrust himself into her, his penis pulling in by several inches even though his body barely moved from the outside. She felt her vagina being opened wide, and became a focus of stretched pain and perverse sensation. Her vagina, now wet, ran trickles of lubrication down his staff.

"No! Aaaaaaahhhhh! Please, mother, help meee!" Her body was lifted by the thrust and she felt the weight of her body leave her knees. He front pressed tightly against his pouch. It ached inside her, the subtle corkscrew of his shaft boring into the muscles around the sides, appealing horribly. Amas rubbbed it inside her quickly, like an animals mating strokes. She felt full but only his cocktip was inside her.

"Dear dragon, where's Emera today?" asked the queen gently. The dragon smiled, Emera could somehow tell. He pulled out an inch and, buttocks tensing, tail twitching, he thrust in harder.

"She remains in bed, your Majesty," said the dragon smoothly as Emera felt his heart rate quicken, and his curling penis sank in eight inches, running easily along her birthing canal, causing stinging pain and deep, horrid pleasure. Her crotch was soaked with juices from her own body, and she cringed with fear and shame. Her Amas was raping her just feet away from her mother!

Amas rippled his manhood up further, pressed against the final barrier to her womb. She renewed her struggles, pressing out at his pouch and screaming. Looking upon the serene gaze of her own parent she experienced the first, most powerful orgasm of her life. She screamed with climax and terror, and beat the skin she was being thrust against. While soft, his skin didn't move much under her blow. The dragon suddenly pulled out, creating a powerful sucking feeling inside her slit, then ran back up again, maintaining Emeras' orgasm and building towards his own. His outstretched arms were only slightly shaking as the queen plucked a cake from the plate. She smiled simply, though with just a hint of unsure suspicion, it seemed to Emera. Her eyes opened wider suddenly, then she dissapeared into the red haze of the background as Amas slipped away from the throne. He settled into a merciless, shallow but fast humping pace as he calmly walked through the crowds on hind legs. Emera felt men and women slide past her body, nudging her through the dragon's skin, as she was kept feeling horny even through the depravity. Her slit was hot with the friction, her dripping labia pulling in and out with his shaft.

Ahead of her a door opened, a corridor came back into view, and then her room. The dragon closed the heavy door and oozed to the floor, placing enough weight on his front to make Emira whimper with fear, and feel her breasts spread like pools. Then he heaved forwards and slammed his penis hard into her open slit, swallowing ten inches of shaft into her. It bludgened at her cervix, and Emera screamed with pain. He pulled back and thrust again, and the tip ran through the passage again, stretching the barrier like rubber, then splitting it. Emera screamed and thrashed, as Amas calmed, stroked her sides through his skin. His penis ran through the raw rupture and oozed into her womb.

"I'm sorry… the pain won't last. And you don't need a cervix now," he said through a soft tone working up into a guttural snarl of savage pleasure.

Emera whimpered as he humped her with great, long withdrawals and sudden thrusts that took the egg-like head of his penis from her stark red lips to deep into her womb. Emera felt herself moving headlong into a second climax, out of any control but his. She felt his penis embed itself in her tummy and remain there, settling into shallow but fast spasms, and Emera felt all her muscles lock, her body tensing into joyous orgasm.

The dragon pressed down harder than ever before as his penis twitched, the head running against the top of her cervix. He growled harshly, and then the princess felt her womb start to fill with the monsters' semen. She screamed and entered her own peak, the pleasure diluting the pain, complementing it. Their liquids mixed inside her body and started to pour out of her vagina, pinkish from the addition of blood from what was her hymen and cervix. He groaned quietly, rubbed her belly through the blister-like pouch, and over a gallon of thick ooze slipped over her front and into her pores.

As Emera started to come down from her peak, she heard the bedroom door open. Amas remained with his belly and hind legs on the floor, but supported himself tiredly on his forelegs. The Queen walked into view, accompanied by a young, apparently pregnant handmaiden. Emera felt utterly exposed, naked, leaking his cum on her own slimy skin, just a few feet from her mother.

"Amas. Where is my daughter? Really?" It looked like she had been crying.

"She is truly Suma, your Majesty. She is truly mine now," He said softly. He twitched his hips gently, suggestively. Emera cowered as she saw the Queen look down at his belly, almost directly at her face. Her mother crouched, and squinted, as if to look in.

"You don't really want to see what I have done to your daughter, your Majesty."

"You have penetrated her, Emissary?"

"I'm still inside her. We have just finished our rutting, she's full of my semen," he hissed blissfully.

"Oh my..."

"I can feel it running out of her onto my pouch. She is up to her waist in the sperm. She's struggling hard inside me, weeping with shame. That's why I'm telling you, her mother, about it," he said matter-of-factly. "She hoped to be naughty, while unseen. But I feel her love of shame. That's why she will make such a good Suma."

"She is still human?"

"These are her final minutes as a human. You will not intervene?"

"Of course not, Emissary. She has gone in under her own will. Or yours."

"They are both the same now. All she is now is mine," he finished.

The Queen reached a shaking hand forward, and touched the dragons' chest. Emera, stunned, felt it over her face. She wished there were clothes in here.

"The dragon will look after you, daughter. Please try not to worry about what he does to you. He won't really harm you."

She stood and walked to the door. She turned around.

"You're no longer Emera. You're Suma. Tomorrow you won't even be a human. But I'll always love you, daughter, animal or not."

She walked out of the door. Amas felt his Suma's tears run into the pool of liquids. He got up and trotted into the shower. He twisted the tap, and waited for the splashes cascading down his hide to turn warm. Then he brought a claw to the top of his pouch and slit along where the opening used to be.

Emera looked up at the harsh light, whimpered with the hope of freedom and surged towards it. She screamed madly as she slipped against the wet pocket sides, and was pulled back down onto his dagger-like penis every time. Amas chuckled and got onto all-fours. Emera spilled out in a pool of warm fluids like a baby from an experienced womb. She looked up with fear as she untangled her naked limbs. Then she ran towards the door, wincing at the pain in her crotch as at long last she could close her legs.

"Emera! Stay," said Amas, his voice half order and half chuckle.

Emera stopped entirely by instinct, and the well-bred-princess drive to never misbehave. Then she looked back at the dragon, the creature that had rutted her, and she felt anger break over her.

"No, not any more!" she shouted, and opened the door. She galloped out, then stopped dead as she watched the maid walking down the corridor in front of her shriek. The maid was Clarabelle, one of her old nannies. Emera covered her ripe breasts with her hands and wept with shame. The nanny stepped back, then put her hands to her chest and smiled.

"My goodness Emera, you frightened me! I'm sorry I screamed. Oh, and by the looks of you you're not Emera any more. Suma..."

Emera watched the old face split with a wistful grin. She was aware of a liquid feeling, of the dragon's sperm escaping visibly out of her soaked crotch, running down her thighs and forming a little pool on the floor. She could smell it's pungent odour clearly, knew her nanny could as well.

"No, I'm still a human!" the princess cried back.

Then she felt a large shape coming from behind her. And a gnarled claw slip between her thighs and cup around her crotch. Clarabelle curtsied gracefully.

"Amas, your Grace," she said as she watched the dragon extend his centre claw up Emeras' vagina. Emera wailed and tried to move as the cruel, curved talon and paw-finger was buried to the last knuckle inside her, but her crotch tugged whenever she tried. The rough scales on the foot long digit scraped wonderfully against her insides, as his bumpy knuckles pressed against her sopping labia. He lifted his hand, and Emera squealed as she felt the not unpleasant sensation of all her weight being supported on her cunt. Her feet lost contact with the floor, and she tried to stretch to regain it. The tip of his claw slipped easily past her still open cervix and into her womb, as semen ran off his digit and onto the ground. Amas bowed to Clarabelle, hugged his handpuppet to his chest and turned around, tail sweeping in an arc, carrying away his pet human. Emera wept and cringed into Amas' solid, scaly skin. Her vagina started to clutch and squeeze at his thick finger.

"I was impressed with your willpower, Suma," he murred genuinely. Emera felt oddly proud of this. She felt her reserves all drained, and she simply, almost happily let him take her back into the shower, then drop her gently under the direct, fresh feeling burst of water droplets. He pushed her to her knees as he slipped free his claw, then stood proudly over her.

"I… tried," she said is resignation and awe as she watched the great creature, a monster she could not stop loving. He dropped as well. She watched him slide closer, then grip her head with a great paw and caress her mouth with the end of his snout.

"You don't need to run away from me any more, or refuse any command I make. You are not shaming human females, or humanity as a whole, because you going to become neither. All you will shame is yourself, and I will make sure the shame is great and tearful. Humans' and dragons' worth are measured by their achievements, Suma's are measured by the humiliation they earn..."

Suma
Part 2

This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between a human and reptile, submission, flesh bonding, transformation and voraphilia. The scenes in this story are particularly bizarre, and some have found them unpleasant, so please be warned.

Emera relaxed into the dragon's arms. So she was a Suma. Whatever one of those was. And so far her mother and maid seemed to accept it easily. They seemed to accept her raping.

"Amas, my mother said I wasn't going to stay a human for long..."

"Don't worry. You will have no control over this, so there's no point panicking," he rumbled. He crouched over her, pinned her down under his hulking body. She barely had time to struggle, as his tail whipped one way then the other, opening her legs wide. His undercarriage stopped her from placing them back together. He pressed his loins against her slowly, gently, and Emera was helpless to stop the chitinous scales rasping against her sore, reddened labia. She looked down at his crotch as it opened slowly like a scaly vagina. There was a sudden gush of greyish liquids that covered her crotch and thighs, as the remaining liquids in his pouch escaped. And followed by that, his rigid, almost arm-like penis. Emera groaned and closed her eyes tightly, wishing that if she couldn't see it's glistening length she wouldn't feel it either. But Amas pulled back slightly, and eased it firmly it into her cunt. It reached into her, pained her with it's stretching, but not as badly as before, and rested in her womb.

"AaaaaaaaAaaaaaaAAAaahhhhh..." rasped the dragon, his exhalation letting flickers of fire out to warm the water-splattered girl's face. He smiled at her grimace.

"Does it not feel right to be inside you? You know some animals hide their penis in their sheath. You are my sheath, Suma."

Emera panted softly, and rubbed her belly. It did feel like it belonged in there. Without his penis, her body felt curiously hollow. Now, there were little twinges of pleasure building withing her, and she started to move upon him, blushing. Amas grinned. He opened his mouth wide and the Suma looked at his tongue. Or now tongues. Added to his normal forked tongue was another, black and tubelike.

"Randy little Suma," he chuckled. Then he cradled the girl's head in his hands, and slid the tongues past her lips and teeth. Emera flinched, but didn't feel like trying to escape him now. She felt the tongues delve into her throat, and her eyes opened wide. She gagged heavily and convulsed against the dragon, but Amas pinned her down even more firmly. Now she could barely move her muscles, her crotch held by his shaft, her head by his probing tongues. She could actually feel the skin at her neck widen as their wormlike presence slid down it, one resting in her lungs, the other at the lip of her digestive tract. She desperately tried to breathe, then suddenly found she could. Pure, wonderful air pulsed into her lungs from the tubelike tongue, and she felt her chest expand against Amas. The dragon breathed in, and the air was expelled from her lungs at the same time.

"Don't worry, Suma. Rely on me to breathe for you."

Emera shook her head as much as she could, trying to tug her away to pull his tongues free. But their grip was too strong and as he breathed out, she had to accept his air. As he breathed in, he accepted hers. Eventually, Emera had to relax her lungs and felt the bizarre sensation of him controlling her air. His breath was sweet and soft.

He lay there with her for several minutes, lightly stroking her head and humping her with gentle strokes which Emera found oddly soothing. Her panic lessened, her muscles stopped convulsing. She felt something odd with the tongue at her stomach, it seemed to be swelling. Amas stroked her chest, sculpted his claws over her breasts, pulled her against him, and pulled the tongue in her stomach gently free. The princess felt something come loose deep inside, something trapped in the embrace of his tongue. She felt her whole stomach lurch, then continue to shudder. The Suma felt confusion and panic, as his tongue withdrew in her mouth coming out, something long and slimy against her tongue. The dragon pulled his mouth from hers, just letting his breathing-tube remain within, and a reddish pink, veined thing was stretched between his lips. He supped at it, sucking this thing from her throat, and down his own. Emera felt, and watched, him pulling her intestines from her! She gulped, gagged, tried to swallow it, but couldn't stop it's emergence from her drooling, open mouth. She tried to whimper as he took the umbilical thing in his claws and wound it free, rubbing it's veined length against her breasts. He swallowed and swallowed, gulping the tentacle-like intestines, smiling slightly. Emera tried to pull away but this simply caused her intestines to slip quicker from her gaping mouth. Coughing and drooling saliva onto her breasts, she could feel everything happen to the length: the water pattering on it, Amas' slurping tongue, the sensation of his throat convulsing against it. She shook with horror as she felt something especially large come up to her chest, then get squeezed into her throat, making it bulge. The reptile pulled a little harder and eventually her mouth opened wider still to let the large organ plop out. There was the feeling of an increasing gap in her chest. She brought her fingers to the area, felt her tummy becoming thinner. She whined softly, and flopped forwards into her dragon's arms, still feeling her innards being dragged out and swallowed.

Emera opened her eyes. She sighed with relief as she looked around to see her bedroom. The scent of the dragon remained, but he was back to just affectionately holding her in his gnarled arms. She felt him stir.

"Ohhhhhhnooooo... That was terrible. Amas, the things I dreamt you did to me!" She closed her eyes and cooed soppily as she watched his huge chest cover her vision and his great hands surround and hug her.

"What did I do to you?" he asked, his bass voice inquisitive. She closed her eyes tightly, still a little afraid to look at him, and flopped back in the bed. The mattress shifted as she felt Amas' weight leave the bed, and his heavy body slipping away. There was silence for a while, and Emera felt she may have dozed off before the clink of a decanter stirred her.

"I can't possibly tell you," she said, and smiled with relief as she felt him put a glass to her lips. She pulled her head forwards and sipped, then drank the warm liqueur, it's tangy taste delightful. She drank mouthfuls, glad the glass had good capacity.

"Nice. Where did you find this stuff?"

"I kept it hidden," he said, chuckling. The laugh put disturbing thoughts into her head. She opened her eyes. Amax squatted over her, on two legs but nearly bowed down onto all fours. One hand was placed posessively upon her stomach, her very lean, trim stomach. His other clutched his massive, horse-like penis, the curved length wet and slick, the tip slowly oozed onto the bed. A spider-strand-like trail of grey semen hung between it and Emeras' drink. He hissed with deep contentment as Emera's eyes and mouth opened with abject horror, and she looked at the thick grey substance in the glass, most of it now nestled warmly in her... stomach? She dropped the glass and shrieked quietly, feeling the horror steal slowly over her. She wanted to be protected from this monster, but this monster had always _been_ her protector. She let him hug her, the wet claw running through the bedsheets to rest under her naked buttocks, the centre nail probing gently between the cheeks. His groin pressed down against her legs, through the bedclothes.

"It all happened yesterday, Suma. And now you are no longer a human. You can only drink directly from the bodies of others now. From my body... Your old stomach is now being digested in mine. A symbolic, if practical act. You must now depend on me to digest your food and give you your share..." He grinned. He pulled back the bedsheets, revealed the Sumas' stark naked flesh. Emera screamed as she hugged the dragon, her protector.

"Don't worry, Suma. You are always going to be mine. You _are_ me."

"But, I can't stop needing you!" she shrieked. "You've done all of this to me and I don't want to get away!"

Amas chuckled, and stroked her naked body.

"Now you should find out how you will feed," he whispered, and stroked her throat. Emera shivered, but started to enjoy this simple stroking. Then he pulled his finger upwards, pressing into her adams apple repetitively, until Emera felt something stir. She coughed, gasped, gagged with renewed horror, and eventually felt something being coaxed out. It rubbed against her teeth, then lips like an obscene new tongue. She tightened her throat muscles experimentally, and out of her mouth slid a grey flexible tube of flesh, tipped with a puckered red opening. Sweat broke out on the Suma's forehead as she looked at the thing emerge, grow longer. Then Amas reached into her vagina with a clawtip, and slicked around the little furry opening. Emera felt it touch something she never... felt in there before, and with a gentle tug he pulled out a second tentacle, identical to the one protruding from her mouth. Emera gently bit the latter, and to her surprise felt her own teeth pressing into it. She could feel sensations from both of them, their lengths growing cool in the open air. They weaved gently in the air, as she fought to control them. Looking at them made her feel hungry. Or thirsty. She felt a tiny pang of regret at letting the monster's semen spill away.

Amas got on top of her, covered the whole bed with his mass. He let the tube from her mouth run into his, out of her control, as her vagina tendril slid back into her cunt. The dragon coughed and gurgled briefly as the girl's upper tube probed down his throat. She felt it going down into the wet warmth, sensed the convulsing throat around the tube, the feeling just like when he swallowed her innards. Emera couldn't stop herself exploring her way into the dragon, as the gnawing hunger became impossible to ignore. The tip nosed it's way into the dragon's stomach acid, and almost immediately Emera opened a new set of muscles in the base of her belly, started to suck hard. His fluids slipped through the pipe, filled it with a warmth that coursed through the space between them, past her own mouth and down her throat. The dragon stroked her hair as she felt the soup of digested nutrients course into her stomach, start to satiate her hunger, replace it with pleasant fullness. He looked deep into her eyes, as she drank her fill. She could taste the fluids, as if her taste buds were in the tubes themselves, and it was utterly delicious, a flavour she couldn't describe. Eventually, she felt satisfied enough to pull the tube back out, felt it slide back up his throat and plop free of his mouth. It wound into her throat, completely under her control again. Then she screamed, loudly with terror.

After about twenty seconds of cries and wailing, she wondered why the guards hadn't bursed in. But then there was a hesitant knock on the door.

"Uhhh... Your Grace, is your Suma alright?" came the voice of one of the guards from the other side. The dragon grinned, put a gnarled claw onto her throat and massaged it, and Emera felt her voice suddenly silence. It was the new siphon, blocking her throat. Breathing was still easy, but she couldn't make a sound. The mouth tendril waggled in the air at her efforts.

"She's fine thank you," he said courteously, through the door. Then looked back to the princess. "We won't be bothered. They know I'm here. And therefore they know you're safe"

Emera tried to shout at him.

"Whisper... You can still whisper."

"How long will you continue to do this to me?" she rasped. Every time she tried to make her voice louder it cut out completely. Finally she calmed down and contracted her throat muscles, winding the tube back in.

"Until you stop getting that tiny glimmer of pleasure from it I always feel. Then I will do something different to you..." He slowly got off her.

She thought about what he said. How did he know the horrid pleasure she had gotten from it? Was his mind in hers like his semen was in her stomach? What would happen if she got up and ran away?

"Yes, why not. Let's leave and show you off to everyone." He said. Emera's eyes opened wide, then she thought something savage at him as he slipped into the shower. He chuckled as she finished the sentence in her mind, and turned the taps. The princess shrugged her shoulders, got up and opened the wardrobe. She felt oddly guilty as she got into her underwear and a flowing white silk dress. Why feel guilty because she was defying his command to remain naked?

"A wonderful choice. Suits you, in as much as clothes suit you any more," roared a powerful voice above the splashing water. Emera smiled as she felt things start to get back to being... nice again. The dragon finished his shower quickly and stepped out.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Lady Suma," he smiled widely, his digitigrade legs folding as he got into a kneel, and held forwards a claw for her hand. Surprised, she let him take it, and bring it up to his mouth to kiss. Kneeling hardly stopped him from being a lot taller than her. She bit off a shriek as he opened his mouth and slipped in her whole hand. It felt moist in there as she expected, but unexpectedly warm. And... nice. It reminded her of his pouch, and she felt a slight, sad urge to return to it. She looked up at her hand. At the heat waves coming from her arm and the dragon's mouth that made the air wriggle. At the white silk sleeve turning brown and smouldering.

{And like me you're now fireproof, my Suma,} came a voice from her mind. The sleeve burst into flames and the Suma screamed, pulled her arm away and flailed at it. The fire was warm, but all it did was tickle and itch, in a delicious way, particularly when the fire spread over her crotch. Soon her whole body was covered in incandescent flame, evaporating her sweat, consuming her clothes. She stopped screaming and just watched downcast as through the flames she saw her blackened rags disintegrate, to the sensuous sensations. Her bulging, curves were revealed once more and the pleasant sensation of the flames tickled her whole body. She let Amas stroke over her breasts, brush the ashes from her now grubby skin.

"Your turn for the shower, Suma. Then we shall go straight to breakfast."

Dragon and Suma walked down the corridors, nude. Amas stalked ahead, proudly. At his haunches, Emera stepped quietly, trying to hide against him. She tried to keep her hands away from her vagina and breasts, as it felt less embarrasing being fully on show than showing her shame at being naked. But she kept looking down at herself, watching her boobs bobbing and her lithe limbs moving gently, and knew every one else could, too. She remembered having dreams like this. She didn't expect them to be prophecies. Butlers, maids, dignitaries welcomed Amas by name, but just nodded to her in a friendly fashion, while they looked unashamedly at her nude curves instead of her face.

They entered the dining hall, and Emera watched Amas shrink as they reached their table, his body going from fourteen foot tall to just over seven foot, and ease into a standing position that could reach the table easily. Emera looked to her usual place, but the name on the card was not hers. Her portrait had been removed from the wall as well.

"Good morning, Suma," said a very glad voice, her mother's.

Emera swept around and hugged the Queen, then cringed a little as she felt her naked body slide against her mother's pristine garments.

"What must you think of me?" asked Emera, her whole body livid with red embarrasment.

"What must you think of _me_, letting this happen to you?"

Emera paused for a second.

"Where has my portrait gone?" she tried with as much tact as she could manage.

"It's... out of date, girl. It's title calls you Emera. And it shows you wearing clothes. But we'll update it soon, don't worry."

"What _is_ my official title?" asked the princess, her voice shaking.

It's neither your or my choice, girl," she replied. She embraced her child once more and walked to the head of the table. Emera looked towards her, then rounded on a butler.

"Wescott, where do I sit?"

The butler looked confused.

"Amas, your Grace?"

Amas sat down, grasped Emera gently and placed her buttocks down onto his scaly knee. Wescott looked relieved and paced away.

"What happened?" asked the Suma, worried.

"He didn't expect the question. You are my Suma, just as much a part of me as my tail. He'd have been just as surprised if my tail wanted to know where to sit. It sits with me, as do you."

Emera looked about, and hid as much of herself under the table until Amas chuckled, pulled her back up and pressed her against himself. The Suma fought for a moment, then relaxed into his grip. The dragon squeezed her breasts fondly and thanked the butler as he served the starting course.

"Do I eat from your plate, Amas?" she asked. He smiled.

"Care for some of this soup?"

Emera looked at it and took a spoon. She took some and brought it to her mouth. The spoon wavered as Emera looked confused. It was perfectly made, the apéritif for a meal literally fit for royalty. The smell of rabbit and vegetables filled her nostrils, but the scent of Amas was more appealing. She wondered why she felt nothing for this, but enjoyed the grotesque means she had this morning. In fact, just thinking of them made her hungry. She took the spoon away finally and Amas sipped from it instead.

{You eat from me, Suma.} The intrusive thoughts were soft and caressing.

He bobbed his knee up and down a little, and Emera felt the gnarled scales of his thigh rub against her clit. She looked down and sighed softly at the sensations as they grew. Then she looked around. People were looking at her, listening to her pleased purring.

"Amas, not here... Please?" she pleaded, as more dinner guests turned around to watch her body bounce up and down, her animated breasts jog gently. Amas pulled his chair away from the table a little, and gave the diners a better view of her buttocks, parted around his leg.

Emera flushed with embarrasment and struggled to get off the knee. Her crotch parted from it, leaving a trail of slickness there. But Amas caught her in his powerful claws. He grew to over nine foot tall, to the muted gasps of the onlookers, and nestled his suma in his lap.

He chuckled as the princess squirmed against him, tried to pull her body through his arms, and ducked between his limbs in an attempt to escape. But the dragon merely grasped her flesh again and again with his paws, running her skin against his scales, squeezing her breasts and stroking her cunny, his hooked claws running over his prize with care. His horny knuckles ground against her slit, his finger slid along the crevice of her buttocks

Emera grunted with effort as her attempts to crawl free were met with his gentle restraint and squeezing grasp. The humans looked on, some chuckling as the Suma groaned with increasing pleasure at the scaly flesh slipping over her perpetually squirming body. Despite the embarrassment, she started to giggle at how silly she knew she looked, like a cat trying to escape her owner.

Eventually, Emera gave up and flopped weakly into his embrace, panting. He stroked her with his great paws, then pushed his tailtip against the drooling lips of her vagina. Emera squeaked and struggled again, feebly. But eventually she calmed down and just looked deeply embarrassed at the humans all around her, watching the dragon's tail nose into her cunny and make her writhe.

The Suma realised he wasn't feeling shame at his actions - the guilt and embarrassment was all hers, her naked body now laying comfily in his arms, being gently probed. The look on the face of the dragon, and the thoughts she could sense from him were of generous indulgence – as if he was doing this for her benefit to make her happy.

{Is this what my purpose is?} she asked herself, and therefore asked the dragon that was also a part of herself.

{Correct, Suma} he replied in her mind. {Or one of your new purposes. You are my sex organs, my libido, my sex drive. You will care for my wants while I tend to higher things.}

{But that sounds so pointless!} she thought back, as she groaned and squirmed upon the inserted tailtip.

{Nonsense! You will be responsible for my reproduction, for giving me children and furthering my species!}

As Emera’s thoughts became clouded with an oncoming orgasm, she compared these duties with those she had as a princess. They were pretty much the same! Where before she was to marry and provide future heirs to the throne, now she would provide... future... dragons...

The Suma realised with horror she would give birth to baby dragons! And took that thought into her ecstacy as she ground her pussy against his tailtip and screamed with pleasure in front of the dinner guests. They watched her, and one at a time, started to clap, as if it were a well-received dinnertime entertainment. Emera blushed fiercely, as the orgasm swept over her and her thoughts left her entirely.

As her thoughts came back, she felt the dragon’s posessive hold on her grow tighter and more loving.

“Naughty Suma, dripping on me like that in front of everyone!” he whispered with a chuckle. Emera looked upon the faces of all the humans, almost all the people she had ever known, as they looked at her resting like a little pet in the arms of the dragon, naked and pleased. And this was not a dream. There would not be a tomorrow where she would greet them clothed again. They were here, and they would remember what she looked like naked, recollect what sounds she made when pleased, know she liked to be tickled in the cunny by her dragon.

She groaned loudly enough for it to be a yowl as she felt the tail nose in even deeper.

"Good girl, good girl," he cooed gently, as he returned to eating, as the scales in his lap ground against her heiny.

Will be continued,

By Hedonism.

Suma
Part 3

This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between humans and reptile, submissiveness, flesh bonding and transformation. The scenes in this story are particularly bizarre, please be warned.

The affair at breakfast changed things for Emera. She stopped looking so embarrassed at her nakedness, and didn’t bother to cover herself even with her hands. Those dreams when she walked the castle naked were a firm reality now, and one she was no longer quite so shameful of.

It was getting towards the end of the day. Amas sat at an ornate writing desk in his room, dipped a clawtip into an inkwell and scratched black grooves into a tough piece of papyrus. His Suma lay on her bed, looking decorative while slowly masturbating herself. He turned to look proudly at her every so often, and admire how much she had accepted in just two days.

There was a polite knock on the door and Emera stopped, her index and middle finger halfway into her vagina and the tonguelike tentacle half out of it.

“Come in,” said Amas casually, closing the lid of the desk over his work. The maid walked in, cast her eyes over the naked Suma, her fingers still inserted, going very pink, and tittered in a curiously affectionate way. The Suma smiled a little and continued, feeling that little twinge of pleasure at being watched, while her fingers sank into and rose from the warm, wet cauldron between her legs.

She skirted carefully around Emera – only a few hours ago, the poor thing had unintentionally assaulted a guard when her vaginal tendril, seemingly with a mind of it’s own, tried to get into his pants. His armour prevented any embarrassment – for the guard, at least. The maid placed a light meal of live frogs for the dragon, and left curtly.

When the door closed, Emera paced over to her owner and leaned over him as he opened the desk and resumed writing.

“That’s not our normal paper. What are you doing, Amas?”

{This is a type of papyrus humans don’t use,} he replied in her mind. {It doesn’t work well with pens, but then, it’s really designed to take clawmarks of varying depths. It’s how the lizardman write.}

“..!” exclaimed Emera. Her mouth worked around the words, but her voice box failed to generate any sound. As she pointed quizically at her throat, Amas casually read her mind to detect what she was going to say.

{Just think your words, Suma, walls have ears. Or the guards outside our door do, anyway. Yes, lizardmen. Want to know what it says?}

Emera nodded.

{Dearest Carnal, The final hostage exchange is at hand. I intend for it to go ahead, even if the humans do not. There will be a long overdue end to this affair, soon.}

{What? You’re writing to the _mother_of_monsters?_ The chief of our enemies?}

{The lizardmen are the human’s enemies, not ours. We merely took the humans side in the engagement. And the lizardmen have no overall chief.}

{And what hostage exchange? All our prisoners and theirs were swapped at the end of the last war!}

{Actually, they weren’t. They still have one of our commanders, and we have one of theirs. Your old species refused to let their last prisoner go.}

Emera’s eyes widened. {We kept a prisoner for over 10 years? Surely not! My mother wouldn’t have allowed that!}

{Don’t worry about it, Suma,} he said softly, stroking her head. {She’ll be free soon.}

He returned to the parchment as the Suma groaned gently in response to the stroking, and he narrated the final line to her.

{Please be present at the clearing of our last encounter in two hour’s time. I stress again that I shall resolve the crisis the dragons have unwittingly and tragically inflicted upon the lizard people while allied to the humans. Yours with sincerity, Amas.}

He smiled slightly, took Emera’s hand and pressed wer wet fingers onto the rough paper, leaving scented dampness. Emera cocked her head with confusion.

{And with love, my Suma.}

Emera stroked her thighs softly as she felt her urges and those of her dragon sweep over her. They propelled her under the desk and into a kneel before his scaly knees, and gave her a strange, needy smile. She sat obediently at her dragon’s legs and brushed at the scales of his crotch. Amas obligingly let his pouch open and his soft penis slip free to nestle wetly in the princess’ hands. Soon he felt her hesitant fingers stroke along the bestial length, and her mouth tube writhe it’s way onto the end of it, taking him in like a vagina.

“Ahhhh... that’s _good!_” exclaimed the dragon happily, “That’s the first time you requested to be fed without me guiding you first. You’re developing well.”

Starting to twitch already, Amas held out the papyrus and dropped it. The sheet never hit the desk, but nearly seven miles away, it landed in the lap of the Carnal.

He leaned over his desk and clutched it firmly as down below his manhood flicked precum into his Suma’s tube.

{Mmm, nice, I can taste the soup!} thought the Suma, as she accepted her predicament even more.

“Yesss, Suma... That feels, so good. You won’t need to work hard, mmm, to be fed, nowww...”

Emera shrugged her pretty shoulders as she slid her mouth over the bulb of his manhood while a hand pumped at his shaft and the other returned to her pleasure-hungry vagina.

{As a princess, I never needed to work hard to be fed.}

Amas was right. After a few more seconds he clenched his fists, growled ferally and climaxed, gushing white semen into Emera’s tube, filling it and injecting the mess directly into her stomach. He thrust his hips forwards under the table with each spurt, until his flow died down to a trickle. Emera stroked her tube as she felt the delicious warmth occupy her tummy.

{Suma, it’s time for the next stage of your integration with me. And it’s come at a good time, as I need to have stealth tonight.}

Emera sighed and nodded. {I’m a little afraid of this. And of you.}

Amas chuckled and stood up, backing away from the desk. Emera followed him out on all fours, her tube finishing off the remnants of his sperm.

{I understand. Hug me, Suma, please. It’ll make you feel better.}

She did so, tightly. And became aware of her dragon’s belly scutes shifting, and the top of his pouch opening. She felt a sudden urge to return to the center of her love, her creature, whatever the consequences.

Amas nodded, his snouted face showing deep longing as well. He grew to four times his original size so that he could fit her in his marsupial pouch. Emera slowly, reluctantly climbed up her dragon as he expanded underneath her, then slipped her bare legs inside. Then pushed in her round buttocks, and her tummy. She squidged her breast down to fit them in next, until only her head was outside the warm, wet sac. Amas jogged gently until this too disappeared, and Emera was left to wallow in his warm, humid pouch.

The suma looked down as she felt a slight tugging sensation. Her venereal tube snuffled against his penis, which he had drawn back inside, then stretched around and swallowed it. Amas groaned with pleasure.

His pouch was more humid than before, and slick with liquids. Soon Emera felt them soaking into her skin, which was starting to feel... loose. The dragon's claw ran into his pouch and tugged at a flap of skin at her neck. Her flesh stretched like rubber, then suddenly split at her crotch, revealing naked muscles. He pulled gently, and the tear ran down her thighs and legs, reached to under her feet. Emera shrieked with shock, but her voice never left the organic chasm she was trapped in. Then her skin slid smoothly and painlessly from her body, like the glove from a hand. She screamed as her facial skin slid away from the muscles underneath, came away like a rubber Her arms were pulled upwards and the flesh from her hands came away. The skin on her stomach slid upwards, caressed the contours of her breasts, then her neck. Finally, it slipped off her body in one mass, and the dragon pulled the flaccid skin out of his pouch. She looked down at the skinned flesh of her whole body, a landscape of veins, arteries, muscle and fat. She had no lips, eyelids or nails! Suma thrashed inside the pouch, expecting pain to come at any second, but apart from her sensation of touch increasing radically, it all felt quite pleasant.

"Please calm, suma. You’ll not be hurt inside me. But you are now far too delicate to be let free. Even the brush of air would cause you agony. And that’s the last thing I want to have happen."

Her incredible sensitive, naked nerves picked out a crevice opening up behind her. A cloud of blood surged out and filled his pouch, soaking her skinless limbs. She shook with revulsion at the naked hole into Amas' body. His own nerves and arteries came free of her muscles and waved blindly like hundreds of tentacles. The barrier between his internal body and the pouch drew away, and the skin trapping her pulled taut.

"You're... You're putting me in your body!" she exclaimed as the pouch liquids mixed with the blood completely and her vision turned deep red. She was breathing it, tasting it's sweet tang as she swallowed. The Suma felt her back snuggle into a comfortable bed of raw muscles which  opened around her and pulled her into their quicksand-like embrace. Then she felt the nerves and veins of his body latch onto hers and merge. She could feel her blood flowing freely now, into his body, and be replaced with the dragon's. She had joined his circulation! Her muscles started to move and writhe, diffused into his muscles. She could feel the whole area of his sensation around her as his nervous system blended into hers. Soon she had no idea what was her body and what was his.

"There's no difference, little, lost Suma. Where you were a free entity, I’ve made you an internal organ," He said calmly. She felt his penis, rigid at the sensations of the merge, ease into her slit, deep into her integrated body.

"You are now, literally my sheath. You will contain my penis whenever we're not using it on anyone else."

The skin of his pouch pulled against the bare muscles of her chest, and gradually anchored to it. They shaped around her contours, as his hide bound itself to her. She realised quickly that his scaly skin was now hers. She experimentally pressed her face forwards to his skin, and again it attatched to her naked face. The flesh was now opaque, but there was a gentle red glow inside the dragon's body that she could see from. But against his skin, all her eyes could see was blackness.

Then the Suma opened her eyes. She was seeing out of the dragon's body, into the world! His arms were on either side of her, his legs down beneath. She pulled her arms forwards, felt the skin bind to them and watched as two humps drew out of the dragon, slender feminine arms, like hers but covered in the dragon's scales. She looked down, and saw her body, reduced to a few small bumps sticking out of his underbelly.

Amas craned his head over and licked her scaly breasts. These stood out further than anything else on her torso, the tough, hard nipples were almost pointed. She opened her mouth, slid her tongue free to taste the scaly lips that surrounded it. Her tongue was now long and lizardine. She hummed softly, happily as she felt Amas' wet tongue rasp over the sensitive scaly things. With a little more effort, she pulled out her belly. It was still pleasant and slender, and even her navel was visible, a little inward dip in the scaly bulge. Further down, she saw her crotch was anchored next to the dragon's genital hump. Actually, it formed part of the hump, her cunny resting atop it, invisible. She realised that if the dragon pulled his penis free, her vagina would also show itself.

Finally Emera pulled forth her legs, watched them emerge as if from a thick mud bath. But she felt her torso pull back in again, shrink from his body until her breasts were the only visible part. Clearly he was only letting a certain amount of her free at any one time.

Amas chuckled. He plainly enjoyed watching Emera's experiments.

"Some time in the future, I may let you escape me completely, Suma. But until then, you can experience the extent to which you are truly mine. "

Dragon and Suma walked the midnight halls, Amas casually shafting her submerged body they went. He stopped momentarily to climax and pump the female with semen. She shrieked with delight inside his body as he filled her, then settled back into a four-legged amble. Suma pulled herself free of his penis, and it drooped down, fully exposed as she shifted inside his body. She looked around, her eyes hidden between the plates of his scutes, then withdrew and inverted herself. Her mouth apeared at his crotch, and her tongue snagged his penis to pull it into her mouth, hiding it perfectly. Amas sighed contentedly as he became erect, and pushed his manhood deep into her throat. She would never need to breathe, and indeed could keep his cock inserted deep for the rest of their intertwined lives.

He trotted through a main door and into the courtyard. Guards nodded to the dragon as they did their rounds. If in the limited torchlight they did see Emera embedded in his chest, they were too polite to say anything.

{Are you going to the dungeons? There’s no entrances to it in this direction.}

{No. The queen’s prisoner is not held by mere bars.}

They walked through a quieter area of the castle grounds towards the stables. Emera sensed Amas was concentrating on something other than her – his humping was now replaced by the gentle jostling of his walk. She pulled her mouth free without complaint from her dragon and pulled herself the normal way up, moving under his skin as if swimming through syrup. She sensed embarrassment from Amas as his member hung free of her body and dutifully reinserted it into her vagina, sheathing it.

For all her insular life, Emera had never wandered the grounds during nightfall. Therefore she never saw this unusual sight before. A tall, middle-aged woman with flowing tan coloured robes sat outside the stable entrance. She stood up and saluted the dragon as he approached – as a Sorceress of the Rakesh Order, she was a member of the military, and a very valued one at that. Invisible tendrils of power surrounded her – their presence could be felt against the suma’s scaly skin, and they made stray detritus and straw on the ground twitch and jump.

{Why is there a sorceress guarding the stables?} Emera asked her dragon telepathically. Amas smiled to the sorceress.

“Well?”

The woman smiled grimly and said, “I’m sorry, Suma. I can’t tell you that.”

{You can read my mind?}

“I can read your comunications between yourself and Amas, Suma.”

Emera blinked her sad little eyes and pulled her head closer to the surface so she could open her mouth. She noticed her teeth were now sharp and carnivorous, and her tongue was forked. Yet speech came easily.

“But I’m a princess! I... was, anyway.” She found her now reptilian eyes were scanning the woman’s body for curves that could be seen pressed against her robe. Heterosexuality was one of the many things Sumahood had taken away. Amas let her pull her whole body float to the surface.

“She wouldn’t have told you even if you were still a princess, Emera,” said Amas. The sorceress raised her eyebrows and her face went stony. Amas looked around and saw that the rest of the area was empty – who needed guards when a sorceress was present? Then he calmly stepped in front of the woman and lashed out with his foreclaws, grasping her arms and yanking her against his chest.

Both sorceress and suma squirmed as it happened. As the human started to shriek out a spell, Amas pushed her face over Emera’s breast. Her open mouth slid over the Suma’s scaly nipple and she breathed heavily, mouthing around it, trying to make a louder noise than a grunt.

Emera tried to push the poor sorceress free, but a wave of lust suffused her. Instead, her arms reached out and pulled the woman’s face more firmly into her bosom. Amas curled his wings about them both and lifted the little human up while she was trapped in the cocoon, then walked calmly into the stables.

{I’m sorry, I’m sorry!} whimpered Emera as she held the sorceress’ face firmly, and writhed to the sensations of the limbs pushing and writhing against her scaly hide, and the spellcaster’s mouth drooling against her firm nipple. She felt her teets itch, then droplets pushed free of them, forming a rivulet down one scaly mammary and mixing with the sorceress’ saliva on the other. The suma’s vaginal tendril pulled free and slid up her victim’s dress, searching desperately for a way into her hot body.

“Mmmfff, fffmmmppphhhhhsss...” drawled the sorceress as she swallowed Emera’s breast milk, while under her dress, the inquisitive, warm tentacle slid wetly over her panties and pulled it’s way through the legging. Her eyes widened fiercely when Emera slid her tendril deep into the warm chasm of her vagina. Her arms tried to push against the dragon hide, but the wings covering her gave no real room for manoeuvre. Her legs spasmed as the violating tentacle ground against her passage, sought out and thrilled the most sensitive places inside.

Emera sighed as she drank the pleasure-juices secreted by the sorceress’ aroused cunt. Soon, her captive stopped trying to spit out the teet and started to suckle. Her deperate wriggles lessened until they were just weak responses to her Emera’s probings. Amas chuckled as he felt the woman’s head bob against the tight membranes of his wings and saw her mouth make dainty suckling kisses at Emera’s breast.

Emera stroked over the woman’s human flesh. She felt half like a doting mother and half like a predator, hungry for pleasure. Both needs were satisfied by her breasts and voracious, squirming tentacle. Without the suma’s hand locking her head down, she slowly pulled herself free of the teet and whispered, against her wet breast, “I... can’t stop... Tasty...”

“Then don’t stop,” whispered Emera, pushing her mouth gently against the other teet. The sorceress resumed her suckling, bobbing gently against the rounded reptilian mammary. Her knees ground against Amas’ sides and her crotch thrust urgently against Amas’ shaft where it could be felt even through the suma’s groin. Inside her, the squirming tentacle devoured her liquids.

Amas walked down the straw-lined corridor, past dozing horses and riding lizards. Inside the embrace of his wings, the sorceress’ wrinkles smoothed out, and her homely body filled out with returning youth.

{Mmm? I’m young again!} came her voice, inside Emera’s mind. {I feel so horny! Gonna... come!}

Emera laughed and cradled her renewed body tightly as it spasmed and the sorceress pumped her liquids into the impatient tentacle, sating her assailant. Now her body started to shrink, and her face barely looked to be in it’s teens.

{It must be my milk, sorceress. But of course you can’t stop drinking it...} replied Emera.

She withdrew her full tentacle into her crotch when it looked to be wholly innapropriate to have it inside a girl of the age the sorceress now was. After a little while longer, she lost her pubescence altogether and became a child. Her cloak fell down past her shoulders and the suma took it off entirely. While the little human continued to suckle, she pulled off the oversize shoes and sock, tore away her underclothes and carefully prized free her earrings.

{What’s going to happen to me?...}

Amas looked down. “Don’t worry, we’ll keep you safe... Oh, and, Suma? When I said the queen’s prisoner isn’t held by bars, I was only being metaphorical. It looks like she is after all.”

He pointed towards a very secure, spacious stall, the sort that could house an elephant. Emera looked up from her suckling child and through the massive bars at a little form inside. The creature’s nostrils twitched and she looked up inquisitively.

“My mother’s riding lizard?” asked Emera, puzzled. By now, the sorceress had become a little baby. But still she suckled, urgently.

The creature rolled to her feet and growled excitedly. Amas leaned down and bit onto the mighty stall lock. He exhaled powerfully through his mouth until the air writhed with heatwaves and the bars glowed red, then an incandescent orange. Eventually, his teeth bit into the molten lock and he wrenched it free, chewing and swallowing it like so much toffee. The riding-lizard leapt free of her prison and pushed her throat affectionately against Amas. He grasped something invisible around her scaly mouth and pulled, breaking the spell of silence.

“Suma, this is Sylith, the last commander of the lizard people to be freed. It’s my responsibility to ensure this happens.”

She looked into the passive, familiar reptilian face she had known for so long. It licked her half-submerged face and grinned.

“Hhhiiiit’sss, hhbeeennnn, ssooohhh, looong, shhiinnncceee I... wahhhssss lasst, ahhbllle, toooohhhh thaaalk!”

Emera was dumbstruck. The gentle little riding lizard that she learned to ride on, that took her mother everywhere, was an enemy? _Commanded_ armies of the enemy? Come to think of it, they did find her towards the end of the war...

“I’m... I’m sorry,” ventured the suma.

“Whaat forr?” asked the mount, stepping backwards a few paces and inclining her head to Emera’s.

“Umm... that we kept you impriosoned? That I rode you like a, uhh, beast of burden?”

“Wehhlll, you diidn’ht, knoww, abouhht thhe firrst,” she gasped, her voice becoming more and more clear, “Ahhs fohrr thhe lattehr? You didnh’t riide mee, ohften enough!”

The suma looked down at her baby as she realised the sensation of suckling at her teet had stopped. She now had a round little egg the size of her fist in her hands.

{Help?} asked the voice of the sorceress, hesitantly.

“What shall I do with her?” asked Emera, pressing the egg between her breasts. “I don’t want her to freeze in there!”

“She’ll hatch and return to her old size in a day’s time,” sais Amas. “As for warmth, your vagina is wide enough to hold her now...”

The egg shivered.

{No! I know this spell. The egg is porous, so it can absorb semen and give me the father’s traits. If... If I go in there, Amas’ seed will change me! I’ll never be human again!}

Emera opened her legs, as her lust tugged at her hands, made them bring it to her swollen, scaly slit. “There’s no choice. I can feel you cooling down already!”

The riding lizard made a dry chuckling noise. She squatted on her powerful hindlegs and lifted her tail. Emera whimpered as revealing pose tugged her slitted eyeswards her beast’s vent.

“I’hve noht been neahr malehs. Mhy bohdy is fine. Heh, shhe guarded mhe, now I cahn guard hher!”

The tiny figure of the sorceress, a half-developed embreyo inside the egg, sighed as the chill she was feeling was replaced by a wonderful warmth, and the steady beating of a riding-lizard’s heart.

{My fates’ in the lap of the gods,} she muttered.

“Your fhate’s in mhy cunt,” answered Sylith.

To be continued,

By Hedonism

Suma
Part 4

This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between humans and reptiles, submissiveness, oviposition, flesh bonding and transformation.

Emera hid herself deeper inside Amas as he took her to the rendezvous point, while Sylith the riding lizard plodded placidly behind. The dragon host permitted his suma to sink almost out of sight, so that only her little slit-pupilled eyes peeped out from between the scutes in his chest.

Emera hadn’t seen any lizard men before. Because of this, and the many stories she heard about their terrible size, strength and lust, her mind pictured them in wildly exaggerated, monstrous forms.

It turned out her imagination hadn’t been exaggerating at all. One was ten foot tall and gangly-limbed. His gnarl-scaled, purple body was draped with a simple robe, open at the front and revealing soft underbellied nakedness inside. He was mostly crocodilian, though dragon wings graced his back. The second was a foot smaller but three times as bulky. He had a triceratops look to him, with beaked mouth and bone horns, atop an immensely bulky and powerful body.

Between them was a much smaller figure.

“The Carnal,” said Amas solemnly to his suma.

“Her?!?” asked Emera incredulously.

The Suma pictured a hundred foot long, bloated serpent monster from whose distended abdomen all the enemies of humanity hauled themselves from. The Carnal was not that.

The Mother of Monsters looked only a little less timid than Emera herself, and she was a few inches shorter than the woman’s original human form. Her face showed middle-aged beauty, though her naked body, human except for a few small patches of rainbow scales, was quite wrinkled. The Carnal’s labia hung out unashamedly from her swollen, creased, rather open vagina. The little creature’s breasts hung down to her navel, her two-inch long nipples pointing straight down. Bite marks and wrinkles surrounded her sex and breasts, showing years of enthusiastic abuse. No trace of hair was visible, though her naked crown did sport two little devilish horns. Her stomach was swollen with pregnancy, no doubt full of eggs.

The triceratops thundered on all fours towards the newcomers but Emera felt safe inside her dragon. The monster pulled up and effortlessly lifted the equally bulky riding lizard onto her hind legs, then embraced her. Sylith let him and scraped her snout against his shoulder affectionately.

The crocodile man smiled widely and placed his leathery hands on the Carnal’s shoulders. “I am Urleg, the Carnal’s eldest son. This is Sylith’s mate, Perul.

Emera felt a gentle but overwhelming force push her forwards. Her host trembled as her body bulged out of his chest, gaining definition and distinct features. Finally, the suma felt her muscles and bones separate from Amas’ own and her body become independent again. She was gently placed on the ground before her dragon and looked up at the monsters as Amas stopped shivering and acted as though nothing had happened, his chest rippling briefly. Emera saw that she still had her host’s scales covering her body, and her long reptilian tongue felt carnivorous teeth inside an otherwise human mouth.

The dragon picked up his suma, laughed softly and threw her, screaming, into the arms of Ulreg. The crocodile looked at her with an appropriately long smile and slid the woman down his body.

Emera knew she was going to be raped, realised that her dragon wished this as a simple courtesy to the lizard people, a gesture of trust with his greatest possession.

“Don’t hurt me,” whimpered the suma, sliding weakly to her knees. The croc just looked down at her and opened his cloak around her head.

Emera felt his penis prod her cheek and almost instinctively drew the musky length into her mouth. She felt the lizard man’s muscles relax against her and fear of him slowly fled her mind. The darkness and warmth of his cloak reminded the suma of the safety of her dragon’s pouch.

“Thank you,” breathed the reptile softly. Emera had never heard of a lizard man to show gratitude for a sexual act. In fact, this was quite common, regardless of whether the intended mate was a partner or victim. Anyway, his coarse hand felt good as it ran over the dappled scales along her bare back, and his tapered length tasted wonderful.

As Emera made indulgent, quiet slurping noises, the Carnal smiled fondly at her son’s actions. Amas gestured to his suma obligingly and she nodded. The former princess felt the Mother of monsters slide slinkily underneath her and grasp a teet. Emera shivered as the Carnal’s warm, wet mouth started to suckle, draw upon her reserves of milk.

“The hostange transfer is complete,” said Amas. “You’re free to take Sylith at any time. Carnal, are you ready to return to humanity?”

Though she didn’t stop nursing from the crocodile man, Emera did register her surprise.

{What? What do you... the _Carnal_ is their prisoner?}

{Yes,} said a wholly new voice in the woman’s mind. The intruding thoughts came from the creature suckling from her, the Mother of Monsters. She pulled away from Emera and sat up, licking a few drops of milk from her chin.

“I was one of your queen’s lieutenants, and the last one to be kept as prisoner by the lizard people. The queen didn’t request that I be returned. When the lizard men wanted Sylith to be returned to them in exchange for me, the queen flatly refused.”

She looked down at her ravaged body and sighed, stroking the sensitive bitemarks. They were remnants of affection rather than attempts to hurt her.

“I don’t know why. She didn’t want me back or she didn’t want to lose Sylith for some reason. But lizard men are driven to mate with humans, and I was the only prisoner left. So they all mated with me. In their thousands.”

The Carnal’s son twitched and came into Emera’s mouth. The suma guzzled at his semen, swallowing greedily at it, letting the gunk settle in her hungry, adapted stomach. Perul looked a little annoyed that he couldn’t keep up with this conversation, unable to read people’s minds.

Still swallowing the delicious spooge, Emera thought {Why would my mother allow that to happen to you? It’s so wrong!}

{Because lizard men _need_ to mate with humans, Suma,} said Amas into her mind. {They had to have at least one to themselves or they would have returned to war again, even if it had to involve real fighting, and death.}

“Lizard men are not quite that eager for true war,” interjected the Carnal, “and they do have females of their species. but yes, sooner or later they have to have humanity in their genetic make-up. And humans need to be made mates of lizard men.”

{Humans _need_ to get raped by lizard men?! Surely not!}

Urleg stepped back and watched on as his almost human mother led the confused Suma into a kneel and hugged her.

“This isn’t important for now. Amas, Suma, I need to request something from you both. I don’t want to return to humanity any more. It’s been too long, and I’m not used to it any more. Humanity is too repressed. And I’ve birthed many wonderful children I don’t want to become enemies of,” she said, smiling fondly up at her huge offspring, who nodded in reply.

“But I need to finish with being the ‘mother of monsters’ as well.”

She told the group what she intended to do. Emera gasped with surprise, but when asked to play her part, she nodded slowly. Amas concluded solemnly and the Carnal hugged her son, for a long time, her eyes teary.

Finally the mother of monsters returned to the suma and delicately lay down on her back, submitting to Emera. The Suma winced as Amas caused her to grow forth a long, sweeping tail like his own. Her cunny muscles thickened and she felt great changes from within her birthing passages.

The once-human, used to changes in herself now, smiled with anticipation and stood over the pregnant female. Placing her legs on either side of the woman’s head she squatted down and rubbed her bulging genital scales against the Carnal’s mouth. Emera shivered as a long, dextrous tongue reached up into her chasm and wriggled snake-like inside. The once-human felt her legs go almost weak enough to topple over.

Emera twisted and bobbed her tail excitedly and started to bob up and down like she was being mated by the tenderly caressing tongue, but her mind was filled with a curious feeling of bliss as well as arousal.

Stimulated by the females tongue, she felt her reptilian body start to change further. Newly formed muscles in her scaly slit caused her vagina to slowly open and close, like a mouth alternately kissing and accepting a lovers tongue.

The egg-bearer looked up at Emera and slicked her tongue back into her mouth, then opened her scaly legs wide and braced herself against the ground. Emera bent down to tenderly lick the Carnal’s face, then shifted position until her active vagina directly hung over the mother’s own. She squatted once more, until both reptile girl’s slits touched.

Emera’s kissing vagina instantly sucked onto the Carnal’s own and became fixed in place. The girls writhed as a pulse of sexual chemicals swept through their bodies and their cunnies made loud, indulgent suckling noises. It was now impossible to separate them. Emera lost all the strength in her body and she flopped onto the other female, causing both to gasp as her trim tummy squeezed at the Carnal’s full one.

Shrieking with ecstacy, Emera reached her scaly legs around the sides of the pregnant creature’s hips. She could feel ripples of movement through both her body and the other females as her vagina sucked strongly at the fluids inside the Carnal’s abused flesh. Emera felt the female secrete slick, creamy liquid, which coursed plentifully into her lovepassage and was greedily swallowed by her womb.

Spasms shook the women again and again as Emera's body sucked forth the creatures fluids. The suma rubbed her belly languorously against the other female’s swollen scaly stomach and realised she could now feel the eggs pressing through the other beast’s skin, each one a different size but none she could feel seemed smaller than her fist. They started to move gently as the Carnal’s embreyotic fluid was completely transferred and the suction reached them. The Carnal gritted her teeth as one pushed through her cervix and rapidly bobbed down to her loins.

Emera extended her vaginal tube a few inches into the Carnal and tasted her with it. She squealed as this created an explosion of sensation between her pumping thighs. And now the Suma felt a large, soft lump being sucked in. Her hungry vagina tasted the egg and opened around it like an egg-swallowing serpent. The Carnal’s cunny closed and the egg thief’s adapted muscles sucked the orb deep into her fleshy self, her split cervix unable to stop the transfer of it into her womb.

The humanlike mother hissed lightly as Emera’s vagina opened up again and sucked another egg directly into the proud Suma’s wanting loins. As soon as it slipped into her womb she guzzled down a third, and a fourth. Emera almost wept with pleasure while the Carnal licked her face happily and continued to birth deep into her. The suma’s stomach stretched around the transplanted embreyotic juices and soft-shelled eggs.

Eventually the Carnal paused, her womb empty. Emera licked her sweat-covered face as the mother of monsters took a deep, shuddering breath. Both beasts relaxed, holding each other firmly, while Emera's slit continued to suckle hungrily.

“See you soon, son,” whispered the Carnal to Urleg. He nodded, stony faced, his tail sullen and low on the ground, betraying all the emotion his cold reptilian eyes couldn’t.

“Good bye for now, mother,” she said to Emera, as she breathed out long and slowly while her stomach rippled. Another egg slipped into Emera’s eager but very full belly and the Suma hugged especially tightly until the old Carnal’s exhalation stopped and it became obvious she was never going to take another breath again.

The suma stood up slowly, her stomach heavily swollen with all the Carnal’s young. She expected to cry as Amas grew large enough to draw the corpse into his mouth, but now she knew there was no point. The Carnal was perfectly safe inside her as the last egg, and the dragon was merely eating a sloughed-off skin. In a few months, she would wake up again as a dragon hatchling and nurse from Emera’s teets once more.

Emera rubbed her huge belly and licked her lips as Amas let her experience second-hand his swallowing of the once-human. She could actually feel a huge maw she didn’t have opening like a fleshy sack around the limp human body and convulsing it down into a huge belly.

As the lithe lump transferred itself from Amas’ bulging throat to his stomach, he smacked his lips greedily, then turned towards Sylith.

“Why did the human queen not want to let you go?”

The riding lizard shifted uneasily as Perul hugged her.

“I cahnnot say-“

“I’m sensing a link between you and her. And it’s become a lot stronger. I think it’s because she’s coming nearer.”

Sylith looked worried yet her tail wagged fiercely, like a pet looking forward to her owner returning to her. Very much like that, in fact. Emera could feel a growing twinge of worry in Amas.

“Ih’m sorry, Amas. I should have told you. I could never hleave my mistress,” she said resignedly, her voice almost normal. “I don’t know what to do. You must all leave now.”

Emera looked from one big monster to another. She could see the worry in their eyes, and feel the tension ill-concealed in Amas’ mind.

“Why are you afraid of my mother? Even with her guards, she wouldn’t take you all on.”

Amas took his Suma into his claws and hugged her. “Queen Caldes is the most powerful sorceress in the kingdom. She’s more powerful than any dragon in this land.”

The Suma had never known her mother to do anything remotely magical. It seemed ludicrous.

Then a wave of itchiness overtook her. She looked at everyone with surprise then settled to the ground and scratched furiously at her scaly skin. Amas, Perul and Urleg fell, one by one and rubbed crazily at their hides. Emera tugged at her face and yelped with panic as it started to come off like a mask. Her eyes misted and even the surface of these pulled free.

She could feel Amas tugging and pulling at his splitting skin, and great changes happening underneath it. He called out for her and she felt his panic at not holding onto her through this horrid situation.

Emera’s face finally broke free of its skin cocoon. She opened her eyes and saw her mother standing before her. The queen wore her flowing robes of state despite it being so late at night and she was unruffled despite what a trek through the woods should have done to her clothes. But then, she was hovering a foot off the ground.

“Mother?” Emera mewled, to confirm her unbelievable vision with the sound of a response.

The queen stepped forwards and helped Emera tug free of the rest of her shed skin, touching the old scales disdainfully. The princess realised she had human skin underneath.

Caldes gave her daughter a simple dress but she just held it in her hands blankly. Sighing, the queen touched the top of the new human’s head and the clothes reappeared around her. A braid even wound the Suma’s hair into a ponytail.

Emera turned to her dragon, her eyes twinkling with sadness. From the baggy scales crawled a slightly smaller but more bulky animal, a common riding lizard. The link between he and she was still there, but it seemed to be more distant. She was human again, looking at a reptile writhing on the ground while shedding its skin. Only her swollen belly reassured her of what had been. The two lizardmen were also now riding lizards, their faces showing anger and impotence in the presence of someone who transformed them with ease.

“Why have you done this to us?” wailed the suma.

“The two lizardmen were enemies,” replied Caldes. “Now they are prisoners, like Sylith. In meeting the lizards in this way, Amas has proved himself a traitor. He deserves at least the same punishment, as the other dragons will agree.”

“But I’m his Suma! How can you punish him without punishing me?” she asked. The queen smiled softly.

“But what if Amas was _your_ Suma? I imagine he never said the link can be completely reversed. I will not have my daughter be enslaved to a traitor.”

“Is that what you did?” she asked.

“What?”

“I...” Emera looked around, confused.

“She was reading my mind,” said Amas through a changed snout. He stood up listlessly, ankle-deep in shed skin, now a bulky, four-footed giant lizard. “There’s a bond between you and Sylith. A Suma-bond. And because humans wouldn’t dream of making a reptile their Suma, I guess Sylith did it to you and you used your power to reverse it.”

Caldes smiled grimly as Sylith trotted to her and rubbed her head against the queen’s hand. She knew she had been a bad girl and was shivering with shame. But Caldes simply stroked her.

“Correct. Sylith was a very dragonlike lizard woman. Just dragon enough to capture a human and make her a Suma. She knew me before the war and loved me. But she did it mostly to have the lizardmen win the war.”

Emera said, “That’s why you couldn’t let them have Sylith back?”

“Yes, child. A Suma link is permanent, so she’s mine now. And that’s why she’s my personal riding lizard. Now you’ll all have a place in my stables. Except Princess Emera, of course.”

Emera looked down at herself. Now the clothes were back on, all that human shame returned. It battled with her desire to hug Amas, reminded her that he had raped her, that it wasn’t her consent to _be_ a Suma. Even more shameful was the treachery she felt when Amas looked at her. He knew what she was feeling.

“Please let them go, mother. If you keep them, you’ll only start another war.”

Caldes shook her head. “There was always going to be another war. Lizard men will always invade and rape humans. But I’m going to increase our armies. Reinforce the city. Implement some _proper_ defences.”

Urleg said, “You mean, you intend to kill lizard men rather than drive them back.”

Caldes nodded sadly. “We never did this before because of your greater size and strength. But now we have dragons on our side.”

“And that means we’ll have to kill people because they’re trying to kill us. Where before we either ran away or mated with them. And that is right to you?”

“Of course not. But the next time there’s an attack, know it’s going to be the lizard people’s fault, not ours.”

Emera looked at her mother’s stony face and felt more ashamed to be at her side and wearing clothes at all.

By Hedonism

Suma
Part 5

This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between humans and reptiles, submissiveness, oviposition, flesh bonding and transformation. Contrary to what this story might portray, I am against rape as much as any other sane human being. The events in this story take place on another planet, where people’s minds are different from ours.

Caldes stood opposite her daughter as she lay on her bed, anxiously stroking her swollen stomach through the dress she had been assigned.

Surrounding them both were twelve sorceresses. These girls emanated power, some glowing, some altering the feel of the air around them. Their queen seemed so weak in comparison. Seemed.

“I’m not a cruel woman,” said the queen. “But you’re not to be a Suma any more, and I can’t have a princess who’s been filled with reptile eggs.”

“What will you do to them?” asked their foster mother, fear plain in her voice.

“I’m... appointing a new Carnal to take care of them. When she’s ready, you will lay your eggs into her. This new Carnal will be given to the lizardmen.”

“But...” she rubbed her stomach tenderly, anxiously.

The queen turned away quickly. “I’ll see to it right away, princess. The quicker it’s done, the less you’ll hurt when it’s over. Don’t worry, Amas is safe. And you certainly are,” she said, motioning to the sorceresses.

Caldes left, and Emera collapsed backwards onto the mattress, sobbing.

Tabatha the sorceress leant over her and brushed the girl’s face with a hankie. Emera writhed suddenly and a tentacle snaked out of her dress and tried to slither into the enchanter’s own.

Tabatha blushed and looked down at the activity, while the tentacle slithered frantically around a translucent blue forcefield, then gave up.

“Has she started getting you all to learn how to throw fireballs?” Emera asked.

“Sorry?”

“You’re her best sorcerers. You used to just drive the lizardmen back. You never killed them, and they didn’t kill you if you won.”

“Yes, I know what you mean,” said another magician with a sigh. “Yes, she’s started dropping hints. Fireballs? Yes. Seas of death? Yes. Easier than turning them into riding lizards, or teleporting them away.”

“She can’t be allowed to do this!” cried Emera desperately. “Surely the dragons’ll never let it happen!”

“The dragons are... emotional. She’s going to address them and everyone else tonight, get them all to think like she does.”

Emera dabbed her eyes with the hankie again. It was horrible to think her mother could do something like this.

Theprincess had a second pair of eyes now, those of her dragon. And although Amas was far away in the stables, now a riding lizard, she could still see clearly with them. She looked through these eyes for some scrap of hope.

The queen opened Amas’ stall and shooed Sylith into it.

{ My queen! } pleaded a mental voice from the lizard’s stomach, { please, can’t you hear me? I’m still a human, I’m trapped inside your riding lizard! }

Amas got up onto all fours. His penis slowly slipped from his genital sheath and pointed towards the ground. Sylith tried not to take any notice, turning around. But this presented her back to him, and her tail was starting to rise.

“I’m sorry,” said the Queen, and meant it. “You heard everything that went on in the forest. I can’t afford to let this knowledge get out. It... compromises my plans for this kingdom.”

Amas curled his head underneath his body, and started to suckle wetly upon his equine-sized penis. The once-dragon grunted with pleasure at the growing sensations. In her bedroom, Emera writhed gently on the bed and permitted herself to enjoy the feelings he shared with her.

Caldes blushed intensely and started to fidget, just as Sylith did. Amas smacked his lips loudly and with great satisfaction. The foetus inside Sylith’s belly whimpered psychically.

{ If Sylith mates, I’ll be turned into a riding lizard baby! }

“I’m sorry, girl. I intend you to be more than that. I want you to be the new Carnal.”

Sylith hissed and grunted with helpless need as Amas slipped his mouth free of the now diagonally pointing, wet, hard shaft. Mating would be fun, but she didn’t want to hurt her poor baby. But it was her mistress’ wish, and she was trapped in any case. The lizard drove her claws into the straw at her feet and anchored herself against the stone floor as Amas reared up and placed his barrel chest onto her rump.

Caldes groaned through her teeth and flopped against the stable wall. The queen locked the building magically and tried to fight off the wonderful sensations that her suma was sharing with her. This was why Sylith had never been mated before.

As Amas firmly guided his two foot length into his mate’s yielding scaly body, he permitted a small smile as Caldes’ fell into Perul’s stall and sank into the straw, opening her robes and starting to stroke her sweat-soaked body.

Emera crawled across her bed, shedding clothes with shaking fingers. The sorceresses looked unsure of what to do about this. The queen’s power was weakened by sex, but it only added to what Amas and his Suma could do. So this had to be the time to do something!

The woman slithered onto the floor, looking up at the twelve powerful enchanters. Writhing onto her back, she stroked her peachy breasts, coaxing little streams of milk from them.

She looked down at her body and marvelled at her swollen, pregnant belly. It was still a wonderful experience to see how pregnant she had become, feel the soft round bumps jostling within. Just thinking about them made her body do strange things, made her feel wonderful motions within.

Emera held her tummy and gulped.

“The eggs are coming now,” she said. “I can’t keep them in! They’re too large for... me to hold..." The women looked on worriedly. Tabatha stroked the princess’ head.

“Don’t worry. I’m trained as a midwife,” she said.

Emera was lifted gently back onto the bed. Her slit thickened with a new growth of scales, which covered the area and consumed some of her thighs.

The beast-girl knelt on the ground and spread her legs wide. Tabatha smiled confidently to the girl and said, “Just let it happen. When it’s over, you’ll be completely human again.”

She carefully felt the girl’s bulging belly. Emera’s scent floated into the sorceresses’ consciousnesses. They were used to battling lizards using lustful scent as a weapon, but this was especially potent, and appealed to their mothering instincts as well.

Tabatha gingerly touched Sarah's crotch. The midwife looked at the reptilian vagina, unsure whether to explore her for problems, like she would with a completely human patient. Emera smiled and looked down at the hand at her crotch. She reached forwards and slid her hand over the nurse’s knees, under her skirt and between her thighs. The blue shield protested a little, but Tabatha was distracted, and Emera was borrowing power from the Carnal’s eggs.

As the girl looked down in surprise, Emera's hand slid like a serpent to her warm haunches, prized down her panties and laid her fingers on the girls own pussy. The nurse shrieked weakly, but stayed totally still.

"Don’t worry, Tabatha,” she said. “I’m harmless. I can’t move, I must lay my eggsss...”

Unsure what else to do, Tabatha remained where she was. Well, Emera was only doing to her what she was doing back at the Sum... princess.

Trying to remain objective, the midwife carefully slid her hand into her patient’s scaly privates, and Emera gyrated a little. Her fingers slipped into the nurse’s own slit, and teased her warm insides. They rapidly became wet with arousal. Tabatha gasped, as those around her blushed hotly.

Tabatha moaned lightly as the reptile-girl's fingers teased her clitoris. Emera gasped long and slowly, sensuously as the nurse layed her hand on the girl’s now scaly belly and felt the eggs deep inside start to move. The reptile tried to widen her legs further and breathed heavily, her chest heaving with emotion.

"No pain. Only happiness," she gasped as she started to bob gently up and down into the mattress. Each downward movement sank the nurse’s fingers into her scaly vagina, and she slipped her own hand further into the nurse’s hungry cunt. Tabatha opened her legs and started to rub herself into the intruding hand, while the women around her chuckled nervously, wondered if they should stop this or just lay back and enjoyed the sight and scent. They felt very strange...

Tabatha felt several lumps move to Emera’s waist, then form a bulge at her loins. The reptile girl exhaled noisily as she felt one of her offspring escape her womb and enter her vagina. Tabatha's questing fingertips felt her tubes pulsate, then stretch open to let through a burst of liquid. Then she widened a little more and a smooth egg bumped against the midwife’s fingertips. The little orb slid down easily, parting the curtains of flesh in Emera’s vagina until it nestled in the nurse’s hand amidst squirting fluids. As the fluids travelled down the nurse’s arm the musky scent pervading the room increased even further.

Tabatha withdrew her hand and showed the fist-sized egg to everybody, amidst cries of delight. The sorceresses were feeling broody to say the least, and they held each other’s hands. A couple hugged Emera with delight as Tabatha cradled the egg. Strands of liquids attached the orb to the slick fingers that plucked it forth. And it smelled wonderful, of sweet flesh and fulfillment.

Tabatha couldn't let go of it, the way it aroused her curiosity and senses so. She wanted desperately to own it... him. Take him from his mother and cherish him forever. Meanwhile, as the nurses crept forward to see the wondrous spawn of their princess, Emera gasped again and stroked her belly.

Before everyone's eyes, her vagina opened wide and another egg slid out, to gently roll to a stop on the wet mattress. Another nurse cautiously extended her hand towards the second embryo, then flinched her arm back as Sarah laid two more.

Emera inhaled deeply, strained her body, and another stream of clear liquids poured to re-lubricate her vagina and produce more of the tantalising scent. More eggs came forth, peeping out of her scaly cunny, then tumbling into a warm pile between their mother’s legs. Each one begged to be grasped, and hugged, and owned. Sarah's tummy shrang as her reptilian belly continued to disgorge it's clutch of eggs. Again and again her vagina opened to let forth little greenish orbs, as their parent smiled happily and squirmed on the wet bed, then curled her legs round her brood.

"She births so easily,” breathed Tabatha. “Painlessly.”

"But why are they so... appealing?" asked another sorceress, lifting a gunky egg reverentially.

Tabatha clutched the little shelled womb to her breast, and started to worry about how warm it was. Slowly and regretfully, she reached forward to return it to the heap of others. But Emera gently reached forward and grasped her arm. Her other hand still clutched the girl's privates, and she moved the hand clutching the egg this way. Her slit finally finished dropping eggs.

"They need a warm, mmmmmhmmm, body to, protect them. My job, was just to birth them. It, issss, the duty of, mmm, you to looook after themmm." With that, Emera slid Tabatha's slick hand under her skirt and to her crotch. Tabatha gently bit her lip, but Sarah let go of her hand.

"No, princess..." began the nurse. But she couldn't continue, didn't know what to do. She knew the eggs needed to be surrounded by a warm body, and somehow a simple incubator wasn't enough. And they were so... nice. But it wasn't how humans should behave.

All the same, Tabatha freely plopped the slick egg into the suma’s other hand, the one half in her vagina. As it touched the girl's slit, she felt the wonderful, warm egg seem to bulge against her, and pulse with a tiny heartbeat. Emera smiled lovingly at the nurse as the woman felt the creature's hand push gently. The egg slowly slipped between her flaps, and filled her vagina tightly.

Tabatha was gripped by a strange but intense feeling of lust. She stumbled backwards, lost in her feelings of ecstasy. As she flopped onto her back, Sarah lifted her skirt and pulled down her pants to reveal the nurse’s furry cunt. It gripped the egg firmly, and before everyones eyes, the green-white orb was swallowed up by her passage. As the pink flesh closed behind the egg, Tabatha squealed with total fulfilment.

One by one, the sorceresses opened their robes. As underwear was revealed, they started to pull down their knickers. Some left them at their knees, others slipped totally out of them, leaving them on the floor.

The two nearest girls just pulled the fronts down with their eagerness, fully exposing their vaginas. They both walked to Emera’s panting body and squatted over the egg pile, holding each other to remain stable. Their vaginas touched the pile, and each caressed over separate orbs. With a sort of desperate snuffling, their cunts pulled the eggs into their slits.

While the girls squirmed with each other on the floor, a naked enchantress took an egg, licked it reverentially and pressed it into her cunny. The orb was eagerly swallowed up and she joined the squirmers on the ground. This was too much for the other broody hens to bear, and they eagerly seized the remaining eggs. Emera had carefully laid just enough for everyone.

Amas rocked against Sylith, taking her slowly and deeply, drawing out the mating for as long as he could last. This was particularly hard because he could feel the princess laying her eggs as well as his own vigorous thrusts.

Inside the female riding lizard’s stomach, the sorceress was rocked gently in her egg, trapped but slowly coming to terms with the fact she was going to become a reptile. She was in a pleasant, peaceful space, and it was difficult to get any serious worrying done.

The queen panted and shook as she lay naked on the ground, feeling Amas’ length slip into herself as much as into her suma. Perul stroked down her body with an immensely strong forepaw.

“Mmmhhh, dohnn’t do that,” she murmured to the prisoner of war as he caressed her bosom.

Perul thought of alternatives to stroking her that he could do, actions that could end the stupid plans she had in mind. Even docile riding lizards sometimes killed to eat, or to defend themselves. But neither they, nor lizardmen, nor humans killed for politics, at least up until now. Let the humans be the first to stain the world like this. Oh... and he would end up killing Sylith at the same time.

Caldes reached out and caressed Perul’s tummy. He twitched the corners of his toothsome maw up in a smile and stepped over the little human that had taken Sylith away from him.

The queen’s fingers caressed over his scaly sheath, constricted her hands gently around it as if to squeeze his penis free. And it worked.

Well, in a way, Caldes _was_ Sylith.

Her will dissolving under the force of animal need, Caldes took the lizard’s ruby red penis in both hands and stroked against it, then gripped and pumped back and forth. She felt no fear as the immense bulk of the creature squatted down upon her and nestled the length between her breasts.

Both Sylith and the queen grunted in sync as the riding lizards fucked them. Amas slowed his thrusts and Caldes responded by pumping Perul’s manhood even faster. Looking at the other couple, the once-dragon smiled and rewarded her by quickened his humping.

Perul ground his underbelly against the human’s whole front. His shaft slipped wetly through her breasts and the tip bumped her mouth. Caldes opened her lips just as the riding lizard growled and splashed her face with semen, then filled her mouth completely with the next spasm. The queen swallowed the salty cum as Perul produced it for her, covering her face, soaking her hair, making her chest glitter.

Amas hugged his mount tightly with his forepaws and filled her with his own seed. Caldes and Sylith hollered as they felt the semen pump deeply into their bodies. As the flows of cum died down, Perul squeezed his mate’s chest affectionately, licked at the thick semen covering her face.

Amas bit Sylith’s neck mischievously, then slipped off her and padded to Caldes. Sylith lowed contentedly and licked gently at her dripping slit. The sorceress inside her felt the warm semen surround her porous egg and start to penetrate. Already she could feel a tail starting to grow free of her spine. She sighed sadly and got on with gestating. The worst was over, and it really wasn’t all that bad.

And suddenly Caldes was standing. The perspiration, musk and semen evaporated and her robes returned. The fierce look in her eyes was a sharp contrast to her humiliated blush.

“I am queen. I can’t let _this_ happen to my subjects,” she said, returning Sylith to her own stall.

“But you enjoyed it!” protested Amas. Those were the last words he was permitted to make.

The kingdom’s was stretched before the Queen who ruled over them. Caldes was mounted on the back of her humble riding lizard, who in turn stood unmoving on a pedestal in front of the palace. At her side was Princess Emira, mounted upon her own Suma in riding lizard form, Amas. Before them stretched a sea of human faces and dozens of dragons. The whole kingdom was here for this speech.

The queen wasn’t taking any chances. Both Amas and Sylith were rendered unable to speak, and their movements were controlled by her power. Emera had been requested not to ‘act silly’.

Queen Caldes looked down upon the crowd for a while, waiting for the murmurs to die down and try to exorcise from her mind the pleasure that had taken place just a couple of hours ago.

Then she intoned the words of a powerful spell, and light saturated the area. Sylith and Amas felt the magic seize them, push their bodies in all directions. Sylith looked down at herself with amazement as her body grew, as wings slipped free of her back. While the same was happening to Amas, he was used to such changes. They sat down as they expanded in all directions to take up the whole pedestal. Emera and Caldes walked up their mount’s transforming backs, then up their necks, until they stood between the enormous horns atop their respective dragon’s foreheads.

Caldes breathed heavily as she finished off the magic.

“The time of the lizardmen has lasted for as long as humanity itself,” she stated from her high vantage point. “The cycle of cities being raped by the monsters, taken back by humanity and raped again. Again and again we have let them win because we had to fight the way the lizard people wanted us to. But with the strength of the dragons, we can at last change the rules. Our rapists shall be punished by death, whether alone or in armies.”

This was met with silence. But there were a few thoughtful nods. It was such an obvious fact when one thought about it.

{You don't understand!} thought Sylith desperately. {This is the natural state of things! If lizard mates only with lizard, we will become inbred and nasty. Too... chaotic. And humans will soften and become too civilised!}

{I’ve heard it before,} thought Caldes back. {There never was proof of this. And civilisation and order is what we need.}

“The walls shall be thickened. The gates barricaded. Our systems of law and justice, which have been destroyed time and time again by successful lizardman invasions, shall finally be allowed to develop.”

{There will be greater taxes,} thought Amas. {There will be more hangings for smaller crimes.}

{How much more proof do you need?} persisted Sylith. {You _are_ the proof! Because you never let the lizardmen invade, people are going to die. There hasn’t been a fatal war on this world for thousands of years! Why do you think people stopped fighting them?}

Caldes continued her speech, as her dragon mentally screamed, {It’s going to get worse! Those thousands of years ago, kingdoms were killing kingdoms. What’ll you do when you run out of lizardmen?!}

Emera had had enough. She felt the Carnal’s power within herself, streaming from the eggs remaining in her womb. But her mother was in her prime. What could she do against the most powerful sorceress in the kingdom?

{You’re my weakness, Suma,} said Amas through their link as quietly as he could manage. He dared not communicate anything more, but he did look meaningfully at Sylith. Was he was denying that their roles had changed?

The Suma is the dragon’s weakness. That’s why dragons that have one are so brave, that’s why Amas would die before he let harm come to her. A bond of love and physicality. Emera was Amas’ weakness... Sylith was the queen’s!

Fortunately, Caldes’ speech was a long one. The princess realised she didn’t have to target her heavily protected mother, just her suma. She reached her power out to the baby in Sylith’s tummy. They struck a deal.

“- will expect every able-bodied man to be a soldier for a period no less than five years,” proclaimed the queen. Her voice started to get a little uneasy. “The feudal system has been relaxed for too lonn... lohnnng.”

Sylith looked down and grunted with delight as her belly started to move. Regardless of what the baby was before, she was now... her baby. And Sylith was going to give birth! She clutched the edges on either side of the pedestal as gallons of slick liquid dripped from her scaly vent. With an almighty squeal of lust, she felt her netherlips part and a little scaly head pulled laboriously free.

Already tired of breaking free of her egg, the sorceress made her way slowly from the dragon, little reptilian eyes opening and looking out on the world. She licked the mucus from her snouted face.

Caldes groaned lustily but with great shame. What a time for this to happen! Despite the baby being about the same size as a human, her birth was much less painful than the experience she had when birthing Emera. But the queen knew she loved the little creature emerging from her – her suma’s body.

Sylith shook off the control Caldes had over her and gently tugged at the serpentine shape slithering free. The baby suckled lovingly at her claws as her hind legs flopped free. The sorceress was a beautiful, shimmering baby dragon, her shape somewhere between a newt, dragon and snake. Emera had allowed her to birth early.

The queen didn’t protest as her suma’s great, gnarled claws cupped around her robed form rested her on the ground. She collapsed beneath, panting. The fabric at her crotch and around each nipple was wet. The crowd shifted and murmured as Emera slid to her own dragons feet and the great reptiles shrank down to the size of riding lizards. Caldes and her new daughter snuggled gently, warmly.

Caldes lifted her head back up. "Look into your own thoughts!" she shouted. "All of you! Really think!"

Her voice become low, weedling. She stroked over her scaly skin.

"You all _want_ the lizard people to take you, to mount you. Of course you must struggle, it's all part of the mating! But you're struggling too well. Your species wasn't meant to win this! Just give in, feel the creatures on you…"

The crowd was mostly silent. People shifted, and looked around nervously. Sylith realised she was no longer suma, but neither was Caldes. Yet.  Sylith thought about the mates she had pleasure with, the creatures that had pleasured her, and pushed their forms into Caldes's mind. The woman shrieked as her thoughts pictured the people before her getting leapt upon by the scaled armies. She forced the humans and dragons to fight back, drive the assembled lizards away from the city, transformed the rest into helpless fauna. Caldes cried out her victory, imagined as it was.

"No, it's not like that!" shrieked Sylith. "You've grown apart from us too much…" She thought for a second, then smiled. In the battle of images, the lizards scampered helplessly, then turned. And the dragons joined them, dragged the humans off their backs, pinned them down and tore at the clothing. Caldes stood stunned as her thoughts were warped. The dragons shrank until they were merely huge. The females pressed down on male humans, the human females were stretched around dragon cocks. Caldes shivered and stood helplessly.

"You can't argue this," said the dragoness. "I _am_ dragon, and I still know this should happen! Why shouldn't other dragons?"

In her mind's eye, the monsters let some humans run, where they were leisurely caught and stripped by the lizard men. Naked flesh squirmed and intermingled in the fantasy.

"Let it happen, let the dream happen…" hissed Sylith. "I can feel your pleasure. Just give into it."

The dragonness guided the warping thoughts, and Caldes watched passively. She couldn’t help but wonder about the permanent victory she sought, holding this cute, huge lizard baby in her arms.

"Good girl," hissed Sylith, and Caldes paled with shame. They watched the city’s rape go on in their mind’s eye, and enjoyed it. And it did feel natural.

Caldes reached over and stroked the dragon's side. She watched the crowd murmur. The dragon sniffed deeply, and squatted.

"You're aroused. Good girl... _good_ girl. And now you will stroke between my legs…"

Caldes reached down, and stopped, startled. Her fingers lightly touched the dragon's crotch.

"You want to feel down there, but can't," said the creature breezily. "Because?"

"Because I… Oh, no…"

"You know… Because I haven't forced you to. You want me to make you stroke the scaly little cunny," she hissed with a fanged smile. It was hidden inside a tightly closed genital pouch, but Caldes knew it was there, and craved to touch it. It was all so wrong…

"If I am beaten, the lizardmen will attack my city."

Sylith hugged the queen lovingly. “You are beaten, wonderful suma.”

Suddenly, the doors in every dwelling broke open and massive scaly bodies streamed out. Each creature was unique in shape, colour and size, though  few were less than seven foot tall or twice as heavily built as a human. Women and men looked at the monsters and saw beauty and power. Their strength made humans helpless in comparison. To the lizard people, men and women alike were their weaker, submissive mates. Caldes wheeled around and gasped with abject horror.

The twelve sorceresses that teleported in the creatures now used magic against their fellow humans, working to bring a victory that would guarantee the safety and happiness of their scaly children. The dragons in the square stood undecided, no longer sure whose side they should be on. But soon, they felt the call of their reptilian natures. Here were humans to mate with... Some already were grabbing at human friends or carefully herding them towards the lizards.

Children screamed and ran for their parents. The lizards started a harsh ululation which echoed through the whole city.  Caldes watched every child slow, then slip softly to the ground and sleep. Mothers and fathers lifted the helpless little burdens and shook them, while the lizards carefully picked up others and placed them on the plinth before Sylith and Amas.

"This has been practised many times before,” said Sylith. “The hatchlings are too young to have fun with us. They will have to wait until they grow up." Some of the more distraught mothers and fathers were allowed to escape everyone else’s fate to tend to the hundreds of children.

Caldes watched helplessly as people were stripped. Most humans whimpered as they were cradled to the ground and slowly straddled by the lusty reptiles. She watched just one woman of many getting dragged down and her dress torn away. She pulled away from the lizard man and fell straight into the arms of another. They carefully stripped her completely naked between them, then the first male opened her legs and lifted her onto his sex. Many males were transformed to a more readily takeable female form, the rest were forced to mount much larger female lizards, or simply taken by the mouth and anus.

Some people lashed out at the reptiles with their fists, or stones, but this was only effective until their attackers wrenched these to the ground and howled at them. The humans shrieked as they slowly transformed, gained height and size, and burst free of their clothes. They went through stages of looking confused, then greatly aroused as the instincts took control of their bodies.

"Your fighters, the dominant humans, have no right to be members of your species,” explained Sylith casually. “Humans are supposed to be gentle and passive. So your dominant ones must take their place as lizard men. They will feel the need that we have had to endure for all the time the dragons have kept you away from us."

"That's our mistake, Queen Sylith," said Amas. "We should have believed what the lizardmen said long ago.”

On the pedestal, the dragons and their suma watched the rape continue passively. Lizards howled as they came in their victims and were promptly fought off their prize by more needy brethren. A young woman was passed, shrieking and naked, over the heads of the scaly monsters while her cunny leaked semen onto them. Another was bitten toothlessly in the shoulder by a randy froglike reptile as his slimy length slipped in and out of her pussy. Every so often she was allowed to escape, then promptly leapt upon again and again until she pled with desperation for him to climax.

Amas turned around and looked at Caldes. She wrung her robe tightly as she fretted over her countrymen. Many were transformed into much smaller lizard people or other animals to ad a little variety to the choice of mates on offer. The old and feeble were cured and restored, purely for the pursuit of pleasure. This was a magical time.

"By stopping you from being raped, we have done wrong,” said Amas to Caldes. “It _is_ right for your kind to be forced on, and I owe an apology to you too, for not letting this happen sooner." He looked very humbled.

The ex-queen looked at the bodies pressing together. The lizards were gentle, in their way. There was no contest, the humans had no chance. Some women, naked and oozing semen, were even calling out for a reptile to come to them, a haunting sound like the lizard man ululation, but mixed with wanton human words.

Sylith started to grow swiftly. The power that Caldes had was now completely under her control. Much of that power had _already_ been hers before it was stolen by the queen when she was made into a suma all those years ago.

"Our breeding patterns are restored,” she said as she gently nudged a hermaphrodite human off the pedestal and back into the arms of the lizard that was changing his gender. The humans will defer to the lizard people, and most likely the lizards will be led by the dragons."

Sylith grasped the suma and lifted her up into the air. She was around fifty foot tall now, her scales the size of shields.

"Take your clothes off," she said. Caldes shook her head desperately, looked into the monster's eyes, and mewled submissively. Her wet garments slid off one by one. The helplessness she felt was now a kind of pleasure of its own. No more silly ruling for the humans she thought. Best to let the reptiles make the decisions. The perverse sights appealed and appalled her in equal amounts.

"Even your rings, and all your jewelry, suma. You are to be as naked as I am."

She growled whenever Caldes stopped undressing, although she was just being playful. Emera watched with fascination at the sight of her own mother being made to act this way. When the deed was done, Sylith leaned over her.

"You’re used to comfort and status, queen. You’ve had the latter... burden... removed. But you’ll always be comfortable..."

Sylith lifted their dragon baby onto her back. Caldes looked up at the huge monsters and, for many reasons, quivered. The dragoness towered over her, hind legs at either side of her little body. Amas slipped out his tongue and polished the creature’s crotch.

"Hhhssss..." Sylith lowered her hips, bearing down on the quaking Caldes. The suma watched a narrow crack at the crotch being licked open, slowly bulge outwards and blossom with fleshy skin. Between the thick reptilian labia, a dark fissure appeared.

The queen knew she could run. Not because she feared Sylith, but... well, actually... she had run out of reasons to resist. After a decade, the old lusts had returned. Caldes couldn’t believe how good that lizard’s semen had tasted, and she hungered for it now!

Behind Caldes the dragon’s tail thumped onto the ground. Sylith’s enormous hips landed next, and the suma felt the reassuring warmth fill the rapidly darkening area. She raised her hands and gently felt the draconic labia as dragon pussy landed and devoured her whole.

Sylith closed her eyes blissfully and raised her hips once more. Inside her, Caldes wallowed in the moist, veined fleshy passage. It was comfy and roomy, but disorienting. Amas and his suma looked through the thin pussy entrance at the queen to reassure Emera that her mother was okay.

Caldes got up from the tightly curved ground, tried to stand but slid on the lubrication onto her back. Looking through the pussy at her daughter, the suma’s blush was incandescent, but inside the even redder chasm this wasn’t noticeable. Very noticeable indeed, however, was her hair, dissolving away, and a mass of squid tentacles growing out of her head to replace it. Emera gave a gentle chuckle as Caldes ran her fingers through the little squirming lengths in a brave attempt to keep the squirming things straight and tidy.

A semi-transparent, reddish tube extended from Sylith’s uterus and slipped into the ex-queen’s pussy. Caldes gave a half-hearted attempt to tug it back out, but gave up and sighed with pleasure. The tube attached securely to her internal flesh, bonding deep inside her.

{You’re a part of me, Suma Caldes. Rely on me for your life, safety and love. This line means you can’t escape from me, but neither can you fall out by accident.}

Caldes felt her insides change radically – her lungs, digestive tract and bones dissolved away and were sucked into the tube as pulp, then they were replaced by a simple chasm of air. The link to Sylith fed her with blood and nutrients, made her a part of the dragon’s circulatory system like just another organ. But it didn’t stop her from feeling... well...

“Mhhhmmm... hungry...” she moaned. Higher thought was shelved while her need to have the space filled inside her became overpowering.

Amas chuckled and rapidly grew to Sylith’s size. He lifted his unprotesting suma, placed her into his mouth and swallowed her before she could protest. Presently, the scales at his throat bulged out into the shape of Emera and she looked out on the world lost under the dragon’s skin once more.

“I’ll oversee the invasion,” he said. “Perul would like to know how things are getting on.”

Caldes was bumped and jostled inside her soft-walled cell as Sylith trotted to the stables. The movement was curiously relaxing, even though the suma was unable to stop laying on the slick cunny floor as every attempt to stand put her back on her bum. The dragon’s cunny was completely closed, hidden completely by the scales that surrounded it. Still, the darkness didn’t bring any fear, and there was nothing for the suma to bump into, so she was content.

From outside she heard the screams of fear and pleasure mixing with grunts of satisfaction. And then much closer up, the crumbling of masonry. Sylith had returned to riding lizard size, making her suma only six inches high. This didn’t make much difference to her situation.

Now there was a rubbing of scaly bodies together and a wonderful sensation of love.

A pause.

“Perul... there’s a certain dragon... tradition.”

“Yes dear?”

“A dragoness who is forced upon before she’s ready to mate... her genital scales are forced open and never close properly again. She’s always on show, always considered available to mate. She’s like a whore to other dragons, and property of the creature that took her.”

Perul said, “You... want me to...”

“Yes. To keep my suma fed, and to be with you. I never wanted to be the commander of an army, or become the most powerful magician in the land. I want the lowly status I had before, so I can return to you.”

“I... well... Of course I shall!” he said.

“Thank you,” she said with relief.

And suddenly Caldes felt a great jostling as Sylith was pressed against a wall. Perul hooked the dragoness’ legs around his back and pushed in between them to stop her closingthem again. Both girls squealed as Perul thrust his penis against her hidden vent. Caldes felt the scales in front of her buckle, then a heavy, huge animal shaft cram through

Sylith groaned in pain. “Ahhhooowwww... it’s done!” she growled.

“Not yet,” said her mate with a smile, as he sunk his length to the hilt. His penis slid over Caldes, forcing her to the cunny base. She embraced the penis with her whole body and moaned with pleasure as it slipped back and forth over her, intruded on her new home. The suma’s body was more like a muscle now, warping under the powerful cock as if she were a tongue flattening under a lollipop.

Sylith closed her eyes and slid her talons over the rough plates of her new master. When he gripped her hard and came, the suma’s already slick body was coated with an even thicker goo. She giggled to the feel of the warmth spilling over her and gulped deeply at it. At last the hunger died down as the empty chasm within was filled.

Perul slipped free of his dragoness and looked upon her shivering cunny.

“It’s not closing!” said Caldes and Sylith together.

Sylith slipped her claws into her pussy and Caldes found herself suckling onto the tip of a talon. Perul turned around and walked away.

“Come with me,” he said simply. Feeling very, very happy, the dragon followed.

There wasn’t much difference between the victory celebrations and the battle itself. The humans continued to be hunted and mated at whim, though at a more leisurely pace.

Walking along with her dragon master, Emera watched a group of large reptilian males run after a human woman in the streets. Her hastily put on dress fluttered in the breeze until she was pinned up against a wall and it was tugged off. Two of the males grabbed her arms while the third drew against her and plunged himself deep, ignoring her screams and displacing semen already stored in her slit. It wasn’t long before her wails stopped being protests as the creature slid his scaly body over her soft skin.

A crocodile man took a girl at random from the groups of timid humans and tugged off the clothes she had been given the chance to put back on. She looked worried as he rubbed his claws over her belly until it started to swell up.

“You are now a stream from the river. This is the way I hunt,” he said to her as she groaned and stroked her stomach. The girl squatted urgently, opened her legs wide and to nearly everyone’s horror, started to birth a big, fat frog.

“He’s set up a magical gateway in the nearest river,” the dragon explained. “It harvests the amphibians there and teleports them into her womb.”

The creature placed the struggling human on the ground and opened his long maw around her pussy. He tugged away the frog and swallowed it while a couple of newts fought to be free of the tight cunny they had somehow found themselves in.

Emera snuggled her dragon and they continued their walk through the very busy streets of the kingdom. “I’d like to feel that sometime,” she said.

The children were awake again, and here was another sign of how natural this all was. They had little difficulty getting used to the idea that their parents were slaves to the reptiles. Some of the more cheeky ones suggested humiliations for the lizards to carry out on their parents, which were usually fulfilled.

“Remind me not to have children,” Emera said with a chuckle, and Amas replied by lovingly stroking her swollen belly.

In the quiet castle, Caldes sat upon her throne and placed her signatures where relevant in the tomes of law. The rules of humanity needed to be put away in the proper fashion, stored until once again the chaotic way of the lizards made them tire of the easy life and drive them back into the woods.

It was never that simple, of course. Lots of humans were now lizard people. Many lizards might be tired of living like animals and return to the cities with humanity. At these times, humanity and lizardhood were really states of mind, rather than species. Those who wanted civilisation, regardless of how reptilian they were, would congregate in the cities, settle down, transform into humans and grow to fear the beasts outside. And those that chose to live in the forests would eventually be turned into the tough lizardmen, for their own safety, and start to lust all over again for the soft, submissive people inside the citadel walls. This cycle of coming together and seperating wasn’t the only ties between the two species. Many humans and reptiles were directly related to each other.

Caldes sipped from her glass of warm reptile seed. She watched one of the guards smile at her as his semi-limp penis dripped onto the floor between his talons. Serving her had been a pleasure.

The suma closed the tome and gave it to a nervous human woman who had once been a nervous human male. As she left with the book, a guard followed her. For the girl’s protection, of course.

Sylith lifted her suma off the throne and placed the creature on her soft, huge underbelly. Caldes readily slithered into her dragon’s pussy, always open and inviting as it was, and relaxed as Sylith loped off with her.

The kingdom’s greatest danger safely locked inside her, feeling the love from her suma and giving plenty in return, Sylith left for what would be a very pleasurable meeting with King Amas.

By Hedonism