Topic: The Chair that changed my life...

I was sitting on a bench in the Mall, enjoying a vanilla smoothie, surfing the web beginning to suspect my friend forgot about our plans, When I over heard a conversation.

A young couple had stopped in front of small curtained booth that the Chair. The boy pulled the girl into a hug and said, "Hey babe, you remember how cute you looked dressed up like a cat last Halloween? You'd look even better with a REAL tail."
The girl giggled at first, then spoke, "Wait, you're serious. You want me to sit the that thing and ask grow a tail?"
The boy stroked her hair, "Yes. It'll look so good on you. Besides if you don't like it we can come back tomorrow and get rid of it."
The girl blushed, "I don't know... Maybe I could try it out for a day or two. But I don't know how to use IT."
The boy kissed her forehead, "I know someone who used it. They told me about this website that teaches you how to use the Chair. I went there. You can let me do the hard stuff. I'll walk you through how. Okay?"
The girl swats him playfully, I think, "You planned this didn't you? Oh, Okay. Lets go in and grow me a tail."

The couple then entered through the curtain. A few minutes later they came back out, the girl was hanging off his arm and if the way her new fluffy was moving is any indication, she was very happy. But this got me thinking, that girl probably had no idea how much control she could be giving away. How easily it could become a disaster for her. And of course how narrowly I avoided one of my own. So, I pull up Chair-Meister's Blog and start typing...

Some of you may know me from the boards here as ZipperGirl, but you do not yet know my story. I warn you now, it's not all sunshine and smiles and the happy ending was not always so certain. It started some weeks ago not long after the Chair started to gain fame...

Re: The Chair that changed my life...

I saw these pictures on the internet where girls had zippers holding their vagina's closed. Many were obviously fake, of course, but for some reason the image stuck with me. One day, I was at the mall on my day off looking for something special to surprise my boyfriend with for date night, when I passed the curtained booth that was said to house the Chair that could change people's bodies in wondrous ways. I'd read stories of woman who had gotten the boobjobs of their dreams for a couple bucks sitting in the Chair a few times to get all the details 'just right'. Maybe I could get one of those pussy-zippers for real. I mean, it's not like it's permanent or anything I can sit in the Chair again and get rid of it.

That's what I told myself As I entered anyway. Little did I know this one small act would trigger a chain of events that would change my life forever...

It looked like a blocky old fashioned Dentist's Chair, no where near as special as the rumors claimed. Shrugging I sit down and drop my change into the coin slot until I hear a ding and a really cool holographic keyboard and screen come to life in front of me. Taking a deep breath I type *Fuse my outer vaginal lips with a zipper like on my jeans* and press enter.

Before I can even breathe this... shield pops out of the Chair and covers my crotch, trapping me in the Chair. Then I can feel it doing... things to me down there. I can't follow any specific sensations to know what's happening, but it feels good. Like a really good tease. But Just as I start moan and enjoy the feelings it stops and the shield thing disappears back into the Chair.

I feel... different down there. Just as I start to try to explore I hear people outside, entering the booth. I get and blow past the pair running for the nearest bathroom. I sit in the first unoccupied stall I can find and lock the door. I notice my fly is sitting a little odd. When I move it to look the zipper is gone from my jeans. Could it be? Did it really? I unbutton my jeans and drop them to my knees. My lacy pink panties are still there snug against my mound, undamaged. Nervously, I drop them too and catch a glint of metal. There it is, the missing zipper from my jeans, holding my pussy lips closed. I take hold of the slider and shiver with pleasure. I can feel my fingers touching the metal, not just through my fingers. Through the metal! I slowly slide the zipper down, feeling my pussy lips part slightly as it does. I can honestly say it was one of most erotic things I'd ever felt.

After a little more exploration and confirming the metal teeth are securely bonded to my outer lips, I zipped myself back up. Pulled my panties and jeans back up. Then hurried home, to change into something not missing a zipper. And hope my boyfriend likes my surprise.

That night I fidget all through dinner, wanting to touch and scratch my new zipper, even through my clothes. My boyfriend, we'll call him 'D', kept giving me worried or confused looks until finally asking, 'what was wrong?' "N-nothing, just eager to share something special I got at the mall today." I told D coyly. The rest of the dinner conversation was about his day at work, I won't bore you with details.
Later that night when I showed D the results of my experiment with the Chair, at first he just stared and smiled.
Then D asked, "That's not... it can't be."
With a smirk I replied, "Oh It's real. And I can feel it too. That Chair is amazing."
"Can I?" D asks reaching out towards my crotch.
"Of course, silly. I did this for both of us." I giggle before guiding his hand to touch my pussy zipper.

Oh we had a lot of fun then. D loved the way I squirmed as he slowly moved my zipper. I loved how it felt when those tiny teeth moved against each other, they feel like dozens of little labia rubbing against one another. We 69'd for a bit. I licked his cock until he was super hard. He licked and teased my zipper, even moving the slide with his teeth. I was ready for the best night of sex we'd had together, but he tried to put his cock in me the metal teeth scratched him. It didn't leave any marks, but he said it hurt and didn't want to risk getting hurt thrusting between two rows of tiny metal teeth. I wasn't about to tell him any different. I'd never had a penis, but I'm not sure I'd want to risk it either thinking about then.

For obvious reasons D wanted me to get rid of it as soon as possible tomorrow. But, I still liked the way it looked and felt. We went back and forth for a bit neither of getting angry but not particularly willing to give up either. Until one of us, I forget who, came up with the idea of changing the material the zipper was composed of. Changing it to something that would still work as a zipper yet not risk harming tender skin. We decided to both sleep on it and come up with replacement material ideas in the morning...

In the morning we looked up zippers on the internet and after hours of debating which materials would be least likely harm D's precious cock and still give me the feelings I want, we settled on bright green latex rubber material. Something that will operate as a zipper, have the eye catching appearance I wanted, hopefully feel nice and be safe around his cock.

Unfortunately, we both had work to get to, so we agreed he would pick me right after and we would go the Mall and I would sit in the Chair and make the change. I kissed D goodbye with a promise to not be late and went to work. I worked in customer service at a large company, I know ugh awful, right? But my best friend, let's call her M, also worked there in IT, so it wasn't so bad. We would often find time to talk and share all the sorted details of what we'd been up to. I told her about my pussy zipper and she was like, 'that is so cool!'.

5 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2016-11-04 19:44)

As it turned out M and her partners, she has weird thing with a man and another woman, but hey they're happy and make it work somehow. Anyway, the three of them were interested in how the Chair works. Well I'd only used it once but I promised to keep her updated on what happened.

It went as planned, right after work D was there to pick me up and we drove to the Mall. The Chair was in a different place, but it wasn't hard to find. A bunch of high school kids, probably all seniors, were hanging around comparing their new tails. There were all sorts of strange appendages trailing behind the kids. Most were simple animal tails, dogs, cats, lizards, and such. But one had an octopus tentacle. And another had a robotic tail. I guess it was getting popular among the younger crowd. As we passed one of the girls was crying, apparently she wasn't quite old enough for the Chair to accept her yet. Tough break, but she could try again in a few months.

Well after a short wait we got our turn, D came in with me this time. This time when I put in the change, the Chair came to life like last time. Only this time an extra message appeared on the screen, "Guest detected. Guest authorized to watch only." We both shrugged not sure what that was about, but D said he would check with his friends and let me know what he learned. So I typed, *Change my vaginal zipper from metal into neon green latex rubber while keeping it's shape and function*. After what happened to my jeans last time I wanted to very specific in my request. As soon as I pressed enter a similar shield thingy came out and pressed against my crotch. It felt just as good as last time, but didn't last nearly as long. Slightly disappointed I checked beneath my skirt and caught a glimpse of bright green at my pussy and knew it worked. But the real test wouldn't happen until later that night.

And what a test it was. I must have cum at least half a dozen times and D twice. And a least two of those times were just from my zipper being played with. D claimed my now rubber zippered pussy not only felt safer, it felt better than before I had zipper down there. That pretty settled things, It was definitely here to stay.

But won't you know it, in just a few days I was sitting in the Chair again contemplating another change with D at my side.
"I know I said I missed the metallic shimmer, but you sure a nose ring the way to go?" I asked.
"You're the one that suggested it, but yeah. I'm sure it'll look super cute. Remember it's real easy to get rid of too. Tell you what, my buddy told me about this special command that would allow me to do all inputting for you." D offered with a smile.
"I... Sure if you're certain it's safe." I agreed. I typed *Authorize current guest for user input* under D's direction. He made it seem like a such a favor to me at the time, I had no idea what I was really doing at the time. I still don't know nor do I want to know, if he had things planned all the back then.
D typed something, I don't remember all the details, but soon a much smaller thing popped out of the Chair and covered my nose, trapping my head as it went to work. I walked out of the booth with shiny new nose ring, that wasn't just a nose ring. I could feel it like the zipper.

The next day at work I had time to talk with M again. I told her how happy I was with D and all the cool things we had and could do with the Chair. I was so distracted I almost didn't notice how M was looking a bit different herself. M's skin was perfectly smooth, unnaturally so. When I asked about it, she told me she sat in the Chair and had it changed/coated with a super thin layer of plastic. And was planning to go back and make more changes to herself. Her partners were considering a radical change of their own.

The next weeks was... something else. Me and D visited the Chair pretty much every day and added or changed something on me every time. I got a few more 'piercings' if you can call what Chair does that. Another in my nose. My lip and my tongue. My nipples. My hair changed color twice. But weirdest of all was the locking butt plug. I'm not sure how D got the Chair to make it, let alone in two sessions. Between my ass cheeks something that looks like an emerald replaced my anus. You have to push and twist it just right for it to come out. The only reason I got D to show me how was I needed to do it to use the bathroom. I can see now the warning signs of how I was giving D more and more control and how he was using it. But I was just happy at the time and thought it last forever.

During this time M went through a few changes herself. Her skin became tougher, more plastic like. And then parts of her became detachable! I know, crazy right? But the more she resembled a living doll the happier she seemed.

But then one day, it would be my last trip to the Chair for a while. It wasn't any different than all the other times until D asked me to close my eyes while sitting in the Chair because he had a big surprise for me. I did expecting him to tell me to open them and show me the screen with some new sexy change he wanted me to get. That's not what happened.

While waiting to be told to open my eyes again, I hear the Chair react like it received a command. Before I can speak and say a single word something clamps over my face, covering everything between my eyes and down. I begin to feel the normal mildly pleasant sensations as the Chair does it's thing. But it doesn't stop after a few seconds, it just get more intense. A lot more intense! I end up squirming in the Chair feeling like it's making love to me and I can feel it changing things deeper in me than ever before. Like down my neck and into my chest through my mouth. After what feels like most of an hour I orgasm from whatever the Chair is doing to me and nearly pass out. D carries me out of the mall and brings me home.

When I recover another hour or two later, my face feels funny, tight. I'm alone so I try call for D, but my voice doesn't work. I'm worried but it took me all night to talk without lisping after the tongue stud, so not as much as I should have been. I reach for the mirror I keep near the bed and hold it up to get a look at myself. And scream, Or I would have, had that been possible, ever again...

Starting just below my eyes down to my chin, pretty much my entire face was erased. The only feature left besides my eyes is an uncomfortably familiar looking bright green zipper. I reach out slowly to touch it, already pretty sure what I'll find.

Even so, the intensity of the sensation surprises me. I would have moaned rather lewdly if I still had vocal chords. I feel down my neck, though I know I am different there is little external indications of what was changed inside. Bracing myself, I grab the slider resting where my nose should have been and resisting the pleasure I slowly pull it down. Behind the zipper, as I'm sure you know by now, is a moist toothless, tongueless passage. One nearly identical to the other between my legs owing for minor differences due to location. Wait! Is it just very similar or was it moved?! I pat my crotch and was relieved to find I still had a zippered pussy down there too.

Just after I finish zipping up my face D comes in. "Oh babe you're up. I wanted to break the surprise to you in a gentle way. How do you like it?"
Not entirely sure I hated it, but I certain I didn't like how it was sprung on me, I give D an angry look and shrug.
He then cups my cheek in such a tender manner it made it that much harder to stay angry, "Okay, I understand. When you're ready we can go back to the chair and restore your default form. But I did talk with your boss and secured you some extra paid vacation time so we could have fun exploring your new anatomy." As he talked he started gently stroking my new zipper and it felt so good I was putty in his hands.

I didn't leave the house or talk to anyone, well obviously, but I didn't communicate with anyone other than D either. But I wasn't ever bored. I couldn't find my phone for several of them, I now suspect D might have hidden it. With my voice gone and having never bothered to learn sign, I had to write or type anything that wasn't yes, no, or maybe, so with out my cell I was pretty much cut off from the outside world for a few days. I'd been having these occasional... headaches isn't right, because they didn't hurt, I just didn't feel right. But they would pass rather quickly and I couldn't easily explain without a voice.

I eventually found my phone when M called while D was out getting food, my new anatomy had some rather strict diet limitations. Anyway, I found my phone and picked up, only to realize I couldn't say 'hello'. I tried to make some noise to let her know I picked up. But it didn't really work, she hung up rather quickly. I texted her in a rush, hoping she would respond. After a few tense minutes she did. It took several texts for M to understand I underwent a change that made me literally unable to talk so we had to text only. As it turned out M said she had been back to the Chair herself and we arranged to meet in person the next day. D wasn't too happy, it ruined some plan he had in the works, but it wasn't worth canceling. It's a damn good thing I didn't, that meeting might have saved me from a terrible fate.

The next day I waved to D as he dropped me off at M's. I went to the door quickly, still very self conscious of the bright green zipper on my face, that replaced my mouth and nose. I knock and M calls, "Hello, is that you ****?" I initially try to shout a reply before remembering I can't talk anymore. After a heavy internal sigh I pull out my phone and text her <Yeah, I'm at your front door.> A minute later M calls again, "You can come in. The door's unlocked. But you better have a good reason why you're not talking to me girl." I open the door and head towards the kitchen thinking this is going to get annoying fast if I have to text everything I want to say.

In the Kitchen M is standing at their center island chopping veggies for a fancy dinner. I sit on one of the bar stools on the other side and wait for her to look up. M is looking quite beautiful with her flawless plastic like skin and slender graceful arms. She gasps and demands and explanation as soon as she sees my face. About two minutes into attempt to explain via many, many texts, M stops me and directs me to a wipe board nearby to use instead. Which does help speed things up significantly. M is a good friend and she 'listens' to my story asking a few clarifying questions. When I'm done M suggests, "If you're really concerned about not being able to talk and those weird headaches you should go to the mall and have the Chair restore your Original form. You can always re-add the modifications you like in few days after you feel better. If D doesn't understand, I'll explain it to him. If he still doesn't get it, he's not worth it. You can borrow my car, the keys are in a drawer next to the door."

I blush at M's assertion, D could be pushy at times but I really liked him, but we had been together for too long for me to just walk away. As I got to go for the car keys I realized something, M had yet to take a single step from the spot I found her in more than an hour ago. I turned back and walked around to her side of the island. What I saw nearly floored me. M had no legs. Her hips were just empty, in there place a metal stand came from her completely smooth groin keeping her up. M smiled, "I wondered when you would notice. Cool huh." She said reaching down to rub the mannequin like joints where her legs should have been. "I was actually planning to get this made permanent as soon as my Partners came home. But if you can take me to mall with you, It'll save a trip and kill two birds with one stone."

My lack of voice saved me from babbling like a fool until it all sunk in. Ten minutes later I had carried M into the car and we were headed to the mall. It was there that the disturbing revelations came. Had that trip not happened, or M's partners taken both the cars I might not have learned the truth until too late.

11 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2016-11-04 20:05)

As soon as we got to Mall I got M out of the car and carried her straight to the Chair. There were a few people waiting and I wanted to take my time with this so we waited and talked a bit. I found out M's partners had found a way to use the Chair to share a single body. I hadn't realized it could do such a thing, but I guess that wasn't any weirder than what I did or M becoming living plastic.

It took about 30 minutes for the others clear out and it became my turn. I carried M in with me and sat in the Chair. I only hesitated a moment to put in the command *Restore to default form*. And nothing happened. Well not nothing, the holographic display had these words *Unable to complete operation. Reason: Subject is already in Default form.* What the FUCK! I started typing furiously demanding explanations form the Chair and only getting *Command not recognized* in return.

"Calm down." M said putting a hand on my shoulder. "I have an idea, try this." She said showing me her phone. She had up this website and highlighted a special command I could use. *Display input log for current user* It worked I got a list of every command I just inputted in chronological order. I scrolled up to the beginning and saw the list of commands that eventually led to my current state. But when I got to the day I got the Zipper copied to my face I saw a second command entered that day. D had made this my 'default' that same day. As the Chair was changing me he was already inputting the command to make it permanent! He LIED to me when he said we could reverse it at anytime!

And then it got worse. There were three entries during the week I stayed home and never came to Mall as far as I knew. D had removed my arms. Then waited for midnight to pass so he could 'restore me to 'default'. And another time he tried to make mental change to me. I think was an attempt to make it so I couldn't say 'no' to him or was his slave or something. I was saved only because the Chair didn't mess with minds in that way.

I looks at M, we were going to have a long talk with D tonight. Of course we would wait until M's partners were available for backup. And I had a flash of inspiration and typed *increase my physical strength to maximum it can be without changing my appearance*

I'll spare you the gory details, but suffice to say it was a conversation neither of us will forget. I am glad M's partners, S, came along, they were the ones who thought to bring along a recording device. By the end of the night after a little (literal) arm twisting D had confessed to the whole thing. He and a couple of rich 'friends' were using me as a kind of experiment, trying to create sex slaves using the Chair. A few more changes and I might have been to physically altered to resist. The next day we went to the police. D and his 'friends' were promptly arrested and questioned.

That was about two months ago now, a lot has happened but it's relatively calm now. At first the police were confused and unsure how to proceed, clearly a crime had been committed but what was it exactly? Things were up in the air for a while, until one of the rich friends turned on the others. Still it doesn't seem likely they will be spending extended time in prison. But the civil action I brought against the lot of them will definitely leave a mark. One has settled already resulting in a six figure payout. When it's over I'll be worth millions. I already plan to give more than half of it away, to help other abused woman and provide legal services to those adversely impacted by the Chair.

M is now almost completely made of living plastic. If fact she has a new job working as a mannequin at the Mall. I hear she's not the only one, so if think that mannequin is watching you or just winked at you, you might be right. We're still best friends and talk whenever we have the time.

S is a wonderful person. They even have only one head now. The only way to tell them apart from any other person that has spent a lot of days sitting in the Chair is by the way they talk. Referring to themselves with the plural 'we' all the time. I hear they starting dating other people again. Which I guess is understandable as they have only one body and M lacks any sexual equipment these days. But they all seem so happy with what the Chair brought them. Their care and support has been invaluable in coming to terms with my own situation.

After several trips the Mall and a lot of hours of research I managed to get my mouth nearly the way it was. But that was almost more a curse than a blessing. I still couldn't talk, because my 'Default' form lacked a mouth or any other way to vocalize, after several weeks and numerous times sitting in the Chair, My brain forgot how. I was worse than a baby trying to learn for the first time. I saw a speech therapist and was told in few years after lots of hard work I would be able to speak again, but I wouldn't sound like I did. I probably would never sound 'normal' again. After a lot tears and some hard thinking I decided to go back to the Zipper. I don't think of it as a symbol of what I lost, but of what I survived and as a reminder to be smart and strong. Besides I have this cool app on my phone that let's me 'talk' like that wheelchair physicist guy.

So, That's my story. I hope you get something positive from it. I've finally started feeling confident enough to put myself out there again. I'm still a little wary of the Chair, but I don't blame it or whomever sent it here. I'm going back to college to finish my degree soon. I'll be hard to miss with the bright green zipper in middle of my face. If you see me in class feel free to say 'hi'. I'd love to hear your stories too.

Really cool piece. I like having the bolded parts for computer input/output.