Topic: Lady Margolotta's School for Unconventional Women

A commission from Esunalily.

Chapter 1: A Strange Accident

Crystal Dunn yawned and stretched, growing bored of reading the bundle of pages on her lap.  She'd been trapped in this damn truck for over six hours now and had at least another three to go.  At least her half of the driving was over.  She'd had the harder leg, maneuvering the big truck through the heavy morning traffic around Atlanta.  The roads had been stop and go up until Charlotte, where her assistant Angelica took over.

"If that paperwork is boring you too much, you can always take another driving shift." Crystal's assistant remarked from the driver's seat.

"No thank you." Crystal replied, trying to adjust her position on the uncomfortable bench seat of the truck.  "You just want more time to finish that ugly fabric monstrosity you call a sweater.

"It's for Melanie." Angelica said, referencing Crystal's other assistant.  "That girl's so skinny she's going to freeze come winter."

"With the new grant money we got, perhaps we can afford to turn up the heat instead."

Crystal shifted around so she could see through the small slit into the truck's covered cargo area.  Sitting in the center, protected by an army of straps, was a large, roughly spherical stone.  Almost four feet in diameter, it contained a swirling mix of colors that seemed to move whenever the light shifted.  The person who found the rock had no idea what it was.  Neither did the government geologists he turned it over to.  They determined it was some sort of gemstone, but were stymied beyond that.

That was how Crystal had ended up with the stone and the money to examine it.  She'd worked as a geologist and gemologist after graduating school for almost ten years before being invited back as a teacher.  In the two years since Crystal had turned the small lab they gave her into a cutting-edge center of mineral science.  She'd developed a special scanner that could identify trace elements and impurities without needing small samples.  This had come in handy, for example when she'd been able to confirm the authenticity of some gemstone jewelry without needing to destroy the settings.  The scanner was also able to work with rather large items, such as their current project.

Crystal spent the rest of the trip alternating between reading the incredibly dry government report, examining the forested mountains around them, and staring at her driving assistant.  If you had to describe Angelica in a single idea, she was a hippy who was born too late.  The young woman was always wearing a multitude of bright colors, like today's red and purple plaid shirt.  Her long wavy brown hair was barely contained by a headband and usually sported at least one flower somewhere. 

Finally, the truck and its passengers arrived at the place that Crystal had come to think of as home.  Lady Margolotta's School for Unconventional Women was, as the title suggested, unconventional.  It had been founded over a hundred years ago by the titular Lady Margolotta Barton, who had inherited her significantly older husband's fortune when he died prematurely.  Lady Margolotta had some…unusual ideas about a woman's place in society.  She'd founded the school to teach women to stand on their own, without men, and advocated for their acceptance into the business and scientific worlds when most people considered a woman's place to be at home in the kitchen.  There had also been rumors of…sexual nonconformity.  Certainly Lady Margolotta was never seen without her secretary, Chastity, by her side.  A miscast name if ever there was one.

A hundred years later, what had drawn Crystal to the school was it robust STEM department for an all-women’s college.  These days, such schools tended to be rare and artistic leaning.  She liked some of the quaint old customs, like both students and staff rooming together on campus or the uniform requirements.  And without the distractions of boys or modernity, she could focus on her degree and get out into the world.  Ten years later she'd returned, burned out of the world and ready to help the next generation.

The truck trundled across the Half Horse bridge over Sunny's stream, which was only a trickle this late in the fall.  Beyond that were the great stone gates into the campus, complete with obligatory gargoyles.  A further few minutes of driving took the pair past the outer ring of cottages, around administration building, and into the back of the Curie science building.

"You start undoing the straps, I'll go fetch Melanie." Crystal told her assistant as she climbed out of the truck.  It was a quick walk into the red brick building, with the teacher rubbing her hands to warm them against the autumn chill.

It was just after eight in the evening, but Crystal was unsurprised to find her second assistant dutifully flitting about the underground lab.  Melanie was tall and thin in the way of a flagpole, five ten and barely over a hundred pounds.  Her black hair fell in loose ringlets to the tips of her shoulders, partly hiding the glasses always perched upon her nose.

As Crystal stepped into her lab she saw that Melanie had prepared everything needed for the tests she planned to run tomorrow morning.  The girl might consider herself more of an artist than scientist, but she was a stickler for details.  A useful thing for an assistant, though Melanie tended to get lost in her own head occasionally.

"Melanie." Crystal called, breaking her assistant from her spell.

"Oh, Ms. Dunn.  Sorry, I didn't hear you come in.  I think I've got everything you requested put together.  How was the trip?"

"Long.  Between the traffic and Angelica's choice of music…"  They both chuckled.  The other lab assistant's love of terrible folk songs was a constant source of amusement for those who knew her.  That and terrible headaches.  "We need to unload the truck tonight but we'll save the rest for the morning."

"I figured Professor, after that long of the drive.  The Dean, Ms. McKenzie, inquired if she could stop by and see how the testing was progressing.  After all, this is a significant grant for her school.  I tried to call you about it, but your phone went right to voicemail."

"It was probably when we were lost in the mountains.  Oh, well.  Come on Melanie, we need to get back to Angelica before she falls asleep waiting. With all the sugary drinks she consumed, when that girl crashes we'll never get her back up again."

"How goes the testing, Crystal?" Dean McKenzie asked as she stepped into the professor's lab the next morning.

Crystal was at a station checking numbers while her two assistants scurried about.  "We've managed to confirm most of what the government told us.  This thing is quite literally harder than a rock and doesn't match the profile of any known mineral combination."

"Hopefully you'll have a bit more luck.  How close are you to being ready for the scan?"

"About five minutes.  We've mostly been waiting on your arrival."

Five minutes later the four women stood behind the protective glass screen of the control center portion of the lab.  Through it they could see out into the testing floor and the strange stone that sat in the scanner.  "And that wraps up the pre-scan checklist." Crystal said, setting aside her clipboard.  "Angelica, if you would."

The young assistant hit a few buttons in the control panel.  On the scanner, a series of metal rings lowered to engulf the stone.  Each of the dozen rings was heavily laden with sensors that would hopefully tell the group what they were dealing with.

"Rings in place.  Turning on the sensors…now."

There was no obvious change in the testing chamber, not the Crystal expected any.  The energy waves her machine used were outside the range of human vision.  "Any readings yet Melanie?"

"Nothing yet."

"Then increase power to 50%."

Back and forth they went, with Angelica slowly upping the power and Melanie receiving no new information.  By the time they reached 100% with no results, Crystal was disappointed.  "Damn, we're having as much success as the government boys.  Shut it down Angelica, we'll have to come up with a new way to test this."

Angelica hit more buttons on her console.  She stared at it for a moment, then hit them again.  And a third time.  With a frown Angelica said, "Professor, I think we have a problem."

"What kind of problem?" Crystal asked, coming over.

"I tried shutting down power to the sensors, but my commands aren't going through.  If anything, more power is flowing in."

Crystal's heart sank as she saw the numbers.  At this rate they'd start blowing out sensors any minute.  "Keep trying to shut it down."

"Professor!" Melanie called.  "Something's happening."

"Are you finally getting some readings?"

"No, to the stone.  Look."

Crystal glanced over and saw her assistant was correct.  The colors inside the stone had started to swirl like a multicolored whirlpool.  Crystal had no idea what this thing was, but she was becoming more and more convinced it was not just a rock.

"Angelica, how are those shutdown procedures coming?"

"I'm trying, but nothing's responding.  I've keyed in the emergency shut down twice and the stone is still somehow pulling power from the system.  If we don't do something soon, the whole system could overload and…"

Angelica couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence, but Crystal knew the missing word was explode.  She'd built the machine in the lab, she knew what it could take.  If the readings on her assistant's station were correct, Crystal was amazed it hadn't failed already.

Crystal's hand drifted up to her throat, where a small chunk of blue crystal hung from a silver chain.  It was a graduation gift from her friend and mentor, the famous and sometimes infamous Dr. Blake.  Her mentor had always been a man for unconventional solutions, so what would he do in this situation?  If too much power was getting in and he couldn't stop it via the computer, Crystal knew Dr. Blake would go to the source.  A stupid and dangerous plan, but in this situation Crystal didn't see another option.

"Crystal, where are you going?" Dean McKenzie yelled as Crystal dashed back into the testing portion of the lab.

Crystal was too single minded to answer.  She only had a few more moments to stop this catastrophe and she wasn't going to waste them with words.  Crystal skidded to a stop beside the main power conduit for the lab and pulled it open.  There was a large breaker lever on the inside and she hauled it
down into the off position.

Overhead, the lights flickered and died, leaving the room bathed in the light of the glowing stone.  "You did it Professor." Angelica called from the control center.  Her words barely had time to echo across the room before her voice turned fearful.  "Professor, the computer's down but I'm still getting readings from the passive sensors.  Somehow, the stone is still pulling in power."

Crystal stepped back hurriedly as the breaker box started to hiss and spark.  So much for that plan.  Somehow the stone was able to suck in enough power to bridge the fuse gap.  She needed a bigger gap, something it couldn't jump.  A moment later Crystal found herself standing over on the of the thick power cables that supplied juice to her scanner.  In her hands was a large, flat tipped shovel.  Before her brain could catch up with what her body was doing Crystal raised her improvised weapon high and brought it down on the cable.

The first hit merely damaged the protective plastic outer coating.  The second fractured it, revealing the coiled innards of the power cable.  The final hit split them in twain.  Ignoring the tingling she could feel from her feet, Crystal kicked the severed end away to break the connection permanently.

"Get down." someone yelled.  Crystal barely had time to look up at the stone, whose colors were swirling madly, before something large and heavy impacted her back.  As she was dragged to the floor there was a blinding flash of light and what felt like an angry giant swatted Crystal into the wall.  She impacted badly and the blackness of unconsciousness swallowed her.

Crystal sat up with a groan.  She had the mother of all headaches and her body ached like it hadn't since Angelica invited her to go rock climbing for her assistant's birthday. What had happ…one blinking look around the room told Crystal exactly what had happened.  She was in her lab, which looked like it had taken a blast from a stick of dynamite.  Even dimly lit by chemical emergency lights, that much was readily apparent.  Everything not bolted to the floor and a few things that were lay tumbled against the walls.  In the center of this chaos was Crystal's scanner, now a wrecked and twisted jumble of metal.  Of the stone that had stood inside it seconds….minutes….hours before, there was no sign.

At a groan from around her legs Crystal looked down to find the Dean slumped beside her.  The back of the woman's jacket was perforated by dozens of small pieces of shrapnel.  In a panic Crystal checked herself for such wounds, only to slump in relief when she didn't find any.  She remembered something slamming her down before the explosion.  It must have been the Dean, who had taken the brunt of the explosion for Crystal.

Crystal checked the Dean's wounds again.  She had a few fist sized pieces of metal sticking out of her back, but didn't seem to be bleeding heavily.  Crystal knew better than to try and pull them out, that would only make any internal bleeding external.  She needed to get help down here and fast.  But first, Crystal needed to get the lights back on and check on her two assistants. 
She stumbled over to the breaker box, which had luckily survived the carnage intact.  Crystal lifted the lever back into the on position and prayed the system was still intact.  A moment later about half the overhead lights flickered back to life.  The rest were either broken or burnt out.  Even so, it was major improvement over the chemical lights.

"Angelica!  Melanie!" Crystal called.

"In here." replied the former.

Crystal stumbled back into the control room to see it in not much better condition than the lab.  The thick glass had held, preventing shrapnel, but the blowback had overloaded most of the computers in the room.  Even with the power restored only one machine was active, the screen a fuzzy blur of computerized nonsense.  Angelica was on the ground, half under her fallen chair, and there was no sign of Melanie.

"Angelica, are you alright?"  Crystal rushed over and helped her assistant up and into her chair.

"Bit woozy, but that will pass.  I'm more worried about you.  What possessed you to run out onto the testing floor during an experiment like that?  You could have gotten killed."

"At the rate that stone was sucking in energy, we might have died anyway when it finally discharged.  I was lucky, the Dean shielded me from the worst of the shrapnel.  She looks stable for now, but we need to get her to the medical center.  Have you seen Melanie?"

"She ran out of the control room that way."  Angelica gestured to the room's other door.  "Said something about having an idea."

Crystal staggered over to the door and opened it.  This part of the lab was used for pre-scanner testing and storage, separated only by a half wall from the exploded scanner.  It too was a mess, with only a small cone of safe haven behind the wall.  Strangely, there was no sign of her assistant.

"Melanie!" Crystal called again.  Silence.

Crystal's heart sank.  Her assistant wasn't in the open, which left the piles of debris shoved up against the walls.  This included several heavy filing cabinets that the teacher knew she couldn't shift on her own.  As much as it pained Crystal to leave her young assistant behind, she knew she had to care for those she could right now.

Crystal made her way across the lab and over to the door to the hallway that led upstairs.  But when she pushed on it, Crystal found it stuck fast.

"Great, just damn great."  Crystal tried her phone next.  The screen was cracked from her hard landing earlier and it wouldn't turn on no matter what button she pressed.  Either more internal damage or the explosion had an emp effect as well.  Things kept getting better and better.

Putting her phone away, Crystal returned to the lab.  "The door's stuck." she told Angelica.  "And my phone is busted."

"Mine too."  Angelica held up the blackened brick of her own phone.  "And as to why the door won't open...I think I might know why."  The assistant pointed to the wall behind her.

Crystal turned and studied the sign on the wall.  Her team had picked it up after dealing with some possibly radioactive rocks last year.  Big, bold, red letters spelled out IF YOU CAN READ THIS, RUN.  Beside it hung a bag of popcorn.  Both items were a bit of a joke, at least they used to be.  Now, instead of just the stenciled outlines of the letters they were fully filled in, and the bag of popcorn was fully popped.  Both led to an uncomfortable conclusion.

"Whatever happened, there must have been a massive surge of radiation."  Angelica repeated the thoughts running through Crystal's mind.  "We wired another sensor into the door locks, in case there was a leak while we were away.  I don't think any of us expected to have a surge this bad while in the lab."

"Well now we have." Crystal barked angrily.  "We're stuck in here until someone comes down to check on us, the Dean needs medical attention, Melanie is missing…"  Crystal put a hand to her throat, reaching for her crystal necklace.  It was normally a great comfort for her, a point of calm she could focus on.  But now, all Crystal found was her empty neck.  "And now my necklace is gone.  Damn, damn, damn."

Crystal paced back and forth, trying to think of a way out of their predicament.  She stopped a minute later when something caught her eye.  Angelica had started to look a little green.  Not sick, but the actually color.  There was a large splotch of green on her cheek, and more popping up like aggressive freckles on her arm.

"Angelia, your skin." Crystal exclaimed.

"My...skin?"  The assistant held her arm up to her face and for the first time noticed the fact she was turning a decidedly non-human color.  What skin not under assault by the green onslaught paled.  Angelica tried to stand but had only made it a few feet in Crystal's direction before she stumbled.  The teacher barely managed to catch her before the young woman hit the floor.  "Professor…what's happening to me?" Angelica asked weakly.

Crystal had no idea.  Only in bad cartoons did radiation turn you funny colors.  A dose like they had just been exposed to should have killed them, not started to turn Angelica into She-hulk.

"Professor, I can't feel my legs…and my arms, something is happening to my arms."

Angelica wrapped Crystal's forearm in a deathgrip.  It was forceful enough to come from a professional wrestler instead of a slip of a young woman.  Crystal found her arm tugged forward as Angelica's arm started to shrink.  Now Crystal got even more confused.  Massive internal hemorrhaging or other effects of intense radiation exposure shouldn’t cause limb deformities like this.

Angelica's arm was half its former size and her grip tightened to the point her nails ripped off chunks of Crystal's skin.  Instead of pain, the teacher found a growing…itching sensation coming from the wound.  Crystal managed to tug herself free and examined her forearm.  Angelica's nails had dug long furrows that were bleeding faintly.  Crystal licked her fingers and wiped away the blood, trying to gauge the depth of the gouges.  What she saw took her breath away.

Instead of flesh, the cuts in her skin revealed blue crystal underneath.  It reminded Crystal of the charm she wore around her neck…only this was impossible.  She was a person, not some strange crystal alien.  And yet it seemed the definition of impossible had shifted today, as evidenced by the transforming woman in her lap.

Setting Angelica down, Crystal stumbled to the mirror mounted above the sink in the storage area.  The corner was cracked from an impact, but apart from that it was more than up to the task of displaying Crystal's terrified reflection.  The teacher held her arm up to the glass, which didn't reveal it to be some sort of trick.  Gingerly, Crystal gripped a chunk of loosened skin and tugged.  It came away easily, revealing more of the blue crystal underneath.  It was less like skinning a person and more like removing a wrapper from a candy bar.

As if a hole had broken in a dam, Crystal suddenly felt itchy and dirty.  Sleeping all night on a bed of horsehair before going mudding didn't come close to the sensation.  Like a shot Crystal dashed over to the lab's small emergency shower, shedding clothing along the way.  Crystal was fearful it might have been damaged in the explosion, but water flowed down around her when she pulled the lever.  Crystal lacked a scrubbing instrument, so she was forced to use her hands.  Long strips of flesh fell to the floor as she tried to rid her body of the confining ick encasing her.

Some minutes later Crystal came back to herself.  The panic receded and she shut off the water.  Crystal held up one hand and watched the droplets run down her new inorganic skin.  Her arm was no long round, instead it had ridges combining flat planes into an octagon.  The same with her fingers.  At the joints was some sort of silver material, which flowed like a liquid to allow for movement.

Needing to see more, Crystal stepped out of the shower.  At her feet was a horror show's worth of human skin in large patches.  A normal person might have been sick, but Crystal idly noticed it as a person walking their dog might briefly acknowledge an interesting collection of rocks.  She made it to the mirror and spent several long minutes examining her new body.

Crystal's frame remained humanoid; with four limbs, a torso, and a head.  Her arms still looked remarkably human, if you discounted the odd shape.  Her upper legs looked similar as well, but she lacked feet.  Instead her lower legs ended in wide flat pads like an elephant.  While her limbs looked like raw stone, Crystal's torso and head looked to be elegantly carved.  Her body showed off curves she hadn't possessed since she'd been the age of her lab assistants.  Crystal's face was just as detailed as her old one and it was disconcerting to see something that should be immobile shift with human facial expressions.  She even still had hair of a sort, a luminous growth of short pink crystals that gave her a spiky punk doo.

But Crystal wasn't solely made of her namesake.  In a way she was like her lost necklace, a chunk of crystal wrapped in silver.  The liquid material held together all her joints and ran in rivulets around her body like tattoos.  It formed into an elaborate geometric pattern from the pads of her feet all the way up to the solid silver pools of her eyes.  Crystal opened her mouth and saw her tongue was now silver to match her lips.  She licked it across the white gemstones of her teeth.  Reaching down below, Crystal found her crotch was also made of the flowing metal cupped within a ring of pink crystal.

As strange as she now looked, Crystal found herself growing at peace with her new body.  She wasn't dying, which was a relief.  As a lifelong seeker of pretty rocks, to somehow become one wasn't the worst fate in the world.  Even if the rest of the world might have difficulty adapting to her…

Oh damn, Angelica.  Crystal rushed from the mirror back into the control center.  She'd been so caught up in her own changes she'd totally forgotten her assistant's plight.  Crystal skidded to a stop, mouth hanging open, as she took in Angelica's new form.

Like Crystal, Angelica was barely recognizable as the human she used to be.  The majority of her body was now a two foot wide tube that stretched almost ten feet.  With its dark green coloring, it looked like the world's biggest vine or a trunk without bark.  On the end closest to Crystal were three long, skinny root like structures.  On the other end was Angelica's armless torso.  She still had breasts, but they were shaped more like the bulbs of a tulip.  Below that she had a half dozen more pairs running for almost four feet down her chest.

Angelica's head looked fairly normal if you ignored the green coloring, with the exception of her hair.  She now had two huge brown tendrils hanging down from the back of her head like the roots on the other end of her tube-like body.

"Angelica?" Crystal asked hesitantly.

"Holy stones, Crystal?"

The teacher nodded.  "I'm living up to my name more than ever.  But look at you.  You look like some sort of pagan earth goddess."

"It feels really strange, but not in a bad way."  Angelica curled her snake like lower body for support.  "The worst thing is not having any arms.  I can control my hair roots and the ones at the tip of my tail, but everything feels off."

Crystal shrugged.  "It beats what could have happened.  We should be dead from the radiation, instead we end up looking like freaks from a bad cartoon."

"Or possibly a porno." Angelica giggled.  "You do a have a bit of the alien space princess going on."

It felt good for Crystal to laugh, it helped distract her from the current situation.  "I better go check on the Dean."

"I'll come too, once I get this slithering thing down."

With Crystal's help, the pair made it over to where Crystal had left the Dean what felt like hours before.  Only now, a radically different woman lay there.  She reminded Crystal of the ship's android from the Mass Effect games her younger brother loved to play, only without the visor.  Her skin was made up of dozens of metal plates and the Dean's short bob haircut appeared to be a single piece of metal.

As Crystal turned the android woman over she saw something that definitely wasn't part of the game’s character.  The new Dean now sport a second set of arms and breasts below her originals.  "Dean McKenzie, Dean McKenzie, can you hear me?"

There was a loud burst of static and Crystal had to fight reflex to drop the Dean and cover her ears.  A blue glow appeared in the gaps between the android’s plates and with a faint whirring sound she sat up.  "Oow, how long was I out?"  The woman's voice was accented with the tinny sound of a machine.

"I don't know." Crystal answered automatically.  "Most of the electronics down here got fried in the explosion.  I'm amazed we still have this many lights."

The Dean blinked several times, her eyes opening and shutting the like iris of a camera.  "Ms. Dunn, either I suffered a head trauma or you are currently made of blue crystal."

"The latter, unfortunately.  Everyone down here seemed to have been changed.  Yourself included, Ma'am."

The Dean looked down and for the first time seemed to notice her changes.  Crystal had to admit the Dean took it a lot better than she did.  "People used to call me the iron lady or a heartless android, I guess that's now correct in a literal sense.  What about the others?"

"I'm here, Dean McKenzie."  Angelica said, slithering into view.

"Your love of plants seems to reflect your visage as much as Professor Dunn's reflects her love of crystals.  I wonder what that says about me.  What about your other assistant?"

"I haven't seen Melanie since the accident."

Crystal couldn't bring herself to say what she thought might have happened to her younger assistant, but before her thoughts could travel too far down that path there came a voice from behind her.  "I haven't seen me either.  I've been having a hard time doing that lately.  Seeing, I mean.  It might have something to do with my lost glasses.  Can someone please help me find them?"

Crystal jumped at the unexpected voice and spun around.  It was Melanie and just like the others she'd suffered a transformation.  The old Melanie could have hidden behind a moderately thick lamppost.  This version would have a hard time hiding behind a fridge.  The most accurate term Crystal could think of was BBW.  Thick thighs, a bulging belly, and breasts that could aptly be described by many different spherical items from the fruit and vegetable aisle.

But while Melanie's massive growth was a large change, it was not the most obvious one.  The one that took that crown was the fact she now appeared to be made of some sort of goo or jello.  She was semi-transparent, giving a pink tint to the wall behind her.  Crystal could see why Melanie was having a hard time with her glasses, they were currently floating inside her head.  There were a few other small pieces of debris scattered inside her body, including what looked like half a burned sock floating around her knee and a section of torn blouse masquerading as her scapula.  To counter the fact she was totally naked, Melanie seemed to have shaped herself into a parody of the schoolgirl uniform every student wore; skirt, blouse and all.

"Melanie.  Oh thank god, I thought something terrible happened to you."  Crystal rushed over and engulfed her student in a hug.  The assistant's body gave slightly under her grip, making Crystal feel she was squeezing a large balloon.

"Nothing ever happens to me, I'm boring old Melanie.  Can you help me find my glasses Crystal?  My vision is all strange.  It's too…pink."

"Umm, I don't know how to tell you this Melanie, but they're inside your head."

To Crystal's surprise, Melanie pressed a hand to her temple.  The goo of her body squished together and the glasses slid toward the side of her head.  Melanie extracted them with a squelch and settled them back on her nose.  "There, much better.  Wow Crystal, I like the new look.  Very apt."

"You're looking a bit different yourself, you know." Crystal probed, amazed at how calmly Melanie was taking this.

Her assistant shrugged.  "Mom always told me to stop eating so much jello or I'd turn into a pile of it.  Turns out she was right.  In a way I'm glad, as the debris had me twisted up in all sorts of uncomfortable ways.  Do you know if the mirror in here survived?  I want to go see my new look."

Crystal pointed mutely and Melanie practically skipped off.  The change of character was disconcerting.  Melanie wasn't exactly gloomy before, but now she was almost at the point of giggling like a schoolgirl.

"She's certainly different." Angelica echoed Crystal's thoughts.  "What are we going to do now?"

"I would like to leave this place, if at all possible.  I need to ensure the other students of my school weren't harmed."

Angelica gave the Dean a disappointed look.  "We're locked in.  We'll have to wait until someone undoes the safety from the other side."

The Dean studied her hand, idly wiggling her fingers.  "I may have a solution for that."

She reached out and placed her hand over the door's locking mechanism.  Crystal thought she saw some of the Dean's blue glow siphon off and flow in between the keys.  A moment later the door opened with a loud click.

"Handy." Angelica punned.  Crystal merely nodded.  The Dean turned around and addressed the two women.  "Ms. Dunn, I need you to get on the phone to your government contacts.  They need to know what has happened here.  I will contact the rest of my staff and ensure there are no other incidents or strange changes.  Some of the girls might not take odd transformations as well as we did."

Crystal thought back to peeling off her skin in a panic.  "I understand Ma'am.  We'll get right one it."

The Dean turned and marched away.  "Let's just pray this was an isolated incident.  God only knows what will happen if the whole school was affected."

If they were Crystal thought as she followed the Dean's retreating form, then our troubles have just begun.

The following chapters take place after the accident, but not necessarily in the same order unless otherwise mentioned.

Re: Lady Margolotta's School for Unconventional Women

Chapter 2: Hard and Soft

Sonja set down the book with a sigh.  Her math test on Monday was going to be a killer, even after all she'd studied.  It was a weekend; she should be out having fun with her friends, not stuck in her room with a book.

At least she wasn't alone.  Sonja's roommate Brady was in the same situation as she was, abet with a communication's test instead of a math one.  The perky blonde was over on her computer, headphones in place to block out the world and idly stroking her rabbit Bundini.  The name supposedly came from the rabbit's habit of escaping any enclosure he was placed in.  So far Bundini hadn't pulled any disappearing acts in their room, possibly due to the fact he got to be out and on Brandy's lap more often.

Sonja and Brandy were part of a pilot program that allowed students at Lady Margolotta’s to bring and keep pets in their rooms.  So far the program was limited to small pets that tended not to cause allergies.  While Brandy had brought her rabbit, Sonja's charge was a little more unusual.

Rex was an emperor scorpion, eight inches of black shiny chitin and curling tail.  Despite his fearsome visage, Rex was the sweetest scorpion Sonja had ever met.  Even when he was an adolescent he never used his stinger.  Sonja had gotten him as a freshman in high school and Rex was still scurrying along six years later.

Come to think of it, she hadn't fed Rex for a day or so.  Sonja needed a break and spending a few minutes with her pet was just what she needed.

"Hey, Brandy."  Sonja called as she hopped off the bed.

Her roommate fumbled with her headphones before replying, "Yea?"

"Keep a hold of Bundini.  I'm going to take the top off of Rex's tank."

During move in week, the two pets almost got to know each other with tragic results.  Bundini got loose from Brandy's grip and while hopping away decided the big glass terrarium would be a good hiding place.  Sonja had barely managed to catch him before the rabbit slipped inside.  Rex was a large breed of scorpion, but he was outmassed by almost two orders of magnitude by the furry escape artist.  Since then, Sonja made sure Bundini was either in his cage or firmly held before undoing the locking top of Rex's terrarium.

"One sec."  Brandy took off her headphones and got up from her desk.  She stepped over to her bed and flopped down on top of it.  "I need a break too.  A few minutes of petting Bundini might finally make those pie charts make some sense."

"I hate to break it to you Brandy, but he's a rabbit, not an oracle."

Sonja checked the tank to ensure Rex wasn't in a position he could easily escape.  The little reptile could give Bundini a run for his money in crazy escape attempts.  No, there he was under the little rock overhang.  Sonja undid the lid and propped it open.  From a bag in drawer of the tank's stand she pulled out a trio of small greenish brown lumps.  Back home she'd fed Rex live crickets, but that was too far for even the progressive housing services on campus.  So she had to make do with ground up gut loaded versions instead.  Rex didn't seem to mind, and she didn't have to worry about any of the little balls pulling a runner and chirping at her for weeks afterward.

"Here you go Rex, enjoy." Sonja said as she dropped the food balls in front of Rex's hiding place.  The little scorpion scurried out, picked one up in a large claw, and shoved it happily into his mouth.  "Tasty, aren't they."  Sonja slowly reached down and stroked the scorpion's back.  Normally this could be a bit dangerous, but as long as she was careful and gentle Rex never seemed to mind.  Sonja loved the smooth texture of the chitin, how slick it was under her fingers.

It was at that moment the entire room started to shake.  Thrown off balance Sonja pressed a bit too hard into Rex's back and his tail flew forward to poke her near the wrist.  Sonja's reflexes kicked in a bit too strongly and she overcorrected, ending up on her butt on the dorm room floor.  On the bed, Brandy tried to calm her frightened rabbit.

A moment later the room thankfully stopped shaking.  "What was that?" Sonja asked, sitting up."

"It felt like an earthquake.  Do they get those out here?"  Brady was from California and Sonja from Washington.  Neither were experts on the geological instability of the east coast.

"Maybe from all the mining?  Oww."  Sonja grimaced.  "Rex stung me.  He never does that.  The earthquake or whatever must have scared him as much as us."

Brandy got off the bed, Bundini under one arm, and walked over to the rabbit's cage.  "Are you going to be alright?  Do we need to take you to the medical center?"

"I should be fine.  Emperor scorpions don't have a dangerous venom, at least to something as big as a human.  They normally use their claws. It's akin to a bee sting…"

Sonja trailed off, staring at her hand.  The point of impact was welling out some sort of liquid.  It wasn't blood, it was black and shiny against Sonja's caramel skin.  "What the heck?"

"What's wrong, are you bleeding?  I can go get my first aid kit."

"It's not blood, but I don't know what it is."  The dark spot on Sonja's hand was the size of a quarter now and growing rapidly.

"Let me see."  Brandy reached out and took Sonja's hand.  She stared in puzzlement at the spreading pool of blackness, which now covered the entire back of Sonja's hand.  "It almost looks like…"  Brandy's gaze flicked from Sonja's hand to the tank and back.

"That's not possible.  Scorpion stings don't turn people into scorpions."

"Maybe you're becoming a werescorpion?  Like a werewolf, scorpion edition."

"Werewolves don't exist."

"And yet, the evidence that something strange is happening to you is unmistakable."

By this point the transformation had completely engulfed Sonja's hand.  Her fingers had thinned, growing additional segments until they appeared to be five scorpion tails.  On the other side the black chitin was growing up her arm, leaving a path of hard plates in its wake.

"You're taking this remarkably well." Brandy noted after another minute of watching the transformation march up Sonja's arm.  "Are you sure we shouldn't take you to the medical center or something?"

The transforming woman shook her head.  "They can't help at all.  I'm pretty sure cures for turning into a giant scorpion aren't commonly needed medical literature.  For all I know they'd try and cut off my arm to stop it.  And…"  She broke off, a blush darkening her cheeks.

"You like it, don't you?"  Brandy accused, but more playfully than harshly.  "You want to become some sort of scorpion."

"I'm not saying this would be my first choice in life, but if I had to choose this would be the type of creature I'd like to become."

"Why don't you strip all the way down then?  That way none of your clothes will get ruined and we'll have a better view."

"You mean you'll get a better view."

It was Brandy's turn to blush.  "Well, yea.  I'd like a better view.  I am a lesbian you know, but I wouldn't want to embarrass you."

Transformation forgotten, Sonja's jaw dropped.  "You're a…you like…"

"Women, yes.  I thought you knew.  I was so embarrassed when I left that tab open the time you borrowed my computer."

"I wasn't sure.  I…didn't want to bring it up and embarrass you."  Sonja said hesitantly.

"No embarrassment on my part now, after all I am the one who brought it up.  Now strip, the change it almost to your shoulder and I want to see where it goes next."

Under Brandy's urging, Sonja removed the rest of her clothes.  She expected using her transformed hand would feel strange or unnatural, but everything worked just the way it had before.  She barely noticed her arm had gained a second joint and her sharp, thin fingertips were sharp enough they almost cut the lip of her jeans.

Brandy left the room to give her a bit of privacy, but a knock on the door announced her return.  The blonde slipped inside while barely opening the door a fraction, lugging a large, thin rectangle behind her.  Once the door was shut Brandy turned it around to reveal a full length mirror.

"I thought this would make it easier on you." she explained, propping it up against her bed.  "Just in case you change in any hard to see nooks or crannies…." She trailed off, lost in staring at Sonja's chest.

"Earth to Brandy, come in Brandy."  Sonja snapped her fingers in front of her roommate's face to bring her back to reality.

"Sorry Sonja, it's just…well…it's your breasts.  They look so large and inviting with those fat areolas.  Can I…suck on them?"

"You want to suck…on my breasts?"  Sonja felt she should be incredulous at this, but compared to her physical transformation her roommate getting physical with her somehow seemed less strange.

"I've only done it once…with a girl I dated in high school.  I might not be any good, but the only way to improve is with practice, right?"

Sonja considered.  She might not even have breasts in a few minutes.  Scorpions usually didn't.  Today seemed to be the day for turning over a new leaf, so why not try?  "Sure, on one condition.  When you're done, I get to try sucking yours."

Brandy looked like she'd just been smacked in the face with a mackerel.  "Who are you and what have you done with my straight laced roommate?"

Sonja shrugged.  "I don't know.  Can I get back to you in a little bit on that?  I seem to be in flux."

"Then I propose an experiment.  Let's see if sexual arousal makes you change faster."  With that, Brandy leaned down and attached herself to one of Sonja's nipples.  For the transforming woman it was a sensation unlike any she'd felt before.  Each suck seemed to draw forth another mouthful of arousal to fill her growing pool.  She totally forgot about her changes and basked in the pleasure building up in her chest.

When Brandy finally pulled away, Sonja whined in disappointment.  "Don't worry, I'll be back." her roommate promised.  "Besides, I think it's your turn to try on me."

"I can do that."  By now the change had turned Sonja's other arm into a twin of her first.  She pulled Brandy's t-shirt away from her body with one hand and used a spiked tip on the other to slice it cleanly from collar to waist.

"Hey, I liked that shirt." Brandy complained.

"Don’t worry.  I'll make it up to you."  Sonja cut the front strap on Brandy's bra, revealing the blonde's small breasts.  Sonja leaned in and mimicked her roommate's technique.  It wasn't long until Brandy was writhing in pleasure.

"Uncle.  Uncle." she cried, pulling away.  "If you don't stop now I'm going to cum."

"And that would be a bad thing?"

"If I do, I want to do it at the same time as you.  If we lay down beside each other…damn."

"What?"  Sonja followed Brandy's gaze to her chest and turned for a better view in the mirror.  The new chitinous skin had started to grow down Sonja's chest, leaving two hard lumps where her breasts had been.  Experimentally, Sonja poked at them.  While they were more sensitive than say, the skin of her arm, they lacked the amazing feeling she'd had not five minutes ago.

"As we might not have much more time, there is one more thing I want to try."

Brandy pushed Sonja back onto her bed.  Before the scorpion woman could complain the blonde ducked her head between Sonja's thighs.  Sonja opened her mouth to complain, only to have it usurped by a loud moan as Brandy's tongue wiggled into her clit.  The sensation was so amazing Sonja found her hands floating to the sides of Brandy's head, pressing her roommate's face deeper into her folds.  Brandy's nose tickled her clit while her tongue sought Sonja's deepest reaches.

The transforming woman was already heavily aroused, so it wasn't long before she came like never before.  If her fumbling masturbation had been a flashlight, then the orgasm Brandy gave her was a lighthouse beacon.  She slumped back on the bed, dazed.  Reflexively, Sonja reached down and hauled Brandy up to lay beside her.  It was only when the action was completed that Sonja realized it had not been performed by her primary set of arms.  Instead she had a smaller set below the first.

"How'd I do for my first time?"  Brandy grinned, her lips still covered in
Sonja's juices.

"Good enough I might just forget about boys and give this whole lesbian thing a go.  Mind if I practice on you this time?"

Sonja lay face up on her bed and allowed Brandy to straddle her face.  Guided by instinct, she tentatively reached out her tongue to probe at her roommate's folds.  Somehow she wasn't surprised Brandy shaved down below, leaving her nude pussy to glisten invitingly.  While she worked, Sonja reached up and fondled Brandy's breasts.

Either Sonja had some undiscovered talents in this area or Brandy was as turned on by the situation as she was.  The result was the same regardless, with Brandy screaming to high heaven and bucking around on her face.  Sonja really hoped no-one came to investigate, as it was a toss-up whether her changes or their lesbianism would be harder to explain.

Spent, Brandy collapsed on the bed beside Sonja.  "I'm starting to hope you won't change too much further."

"What, why?"

"Because I can't wait to do this with you again.  I don't want to miss the opportunity."

"You're not weirded out by my changes?"

Brandy shook her head.  "In a way, I'm jealous.  You're becoming your favorite animal.  Part of me wishes I could do the same."

"Good." Sonja smiled.

"Good?" Brandy echoed, confused.  She looked down to where Sonja was pointing and squealed.  Her breasts, which before had barely contained enough mass to be considered B cups, were now at least a healthy C.  But most importantly, they had a patch of soft white fur growing out the crack between.

Brandy tentatively reached up to her cleavage and stroked herself.  "Wow, I'm so soft."  With her other hand, she brought up one of Sonja's.  "Here, have a feel."

After a few strokes Sonja had to agree.  The white fuzz felt amazing against her hard fingers.  "Wow, part of me can't wait until you're fully covered so I can rub my hands all across your body."

"You'd still want to be with me, if I become a bunny-girl?"

"Only if you don't mind being seen with a scorpion-woman."

Brandy leaned over and kissed Sonja hard on the lips.  "I hope that makes my position clear."

"Good, because it's my turn to propose an experiment.  I wonder how big your breasts will get if I keep playing with them?"

Brandy grinned.  "Let's find out."

Together they rolled about on the bed, kissing furiously.  All four of Sonja's arms were put to use either fondling and pinching Brandy's breasts or tickling her kitten down below.  To both of their delights Brandy's bust continued to inflate under the attention.

"How big do you want to get?" Sonja asked as she stroked one of the white furred spheres.  By then Brandy's changes had engulfed her entire torso.

"Oh, I don't know.  Maybe a few cups bigger?"

"That's all?  And here I was thinking you were adventurous."

"Oh yea, how big would you like them?"

Sonja made a production of stroking her chin.  "Have you ever heard of the pornstar Cindy Charms?"

"Doesn't she have the world's largest augmented breasts?  I think I saw a picture once.  The woman looked like she had a pair of basketballs hanging from her chest."

"By how damp you just got down below, I see someone isn't opposed to the idea."

The pair continued to play with Brandy's breasts well up into the G cup range before taking a break.  "Roll over." Brady ordered Sonja.  "I want to see how your changes are progressing."

Sonja did as instructed.  Her entire torso was now engulfed in chitin, which was starting to crawl up her neck and down her legs.  At a comment from Brandy, Sonja felt around and realized her ass had grown huge as well.  Not content to be plump, it was growing outward as if her flesh was trying to escape.  "What the heck is happening to me?" Sonja asked.

"I don't know, but I can't wait to find out."

Over the next five minutes Sonja's butt continued to expand outward.  The cylindrical column now poked out a good four feet behind her and little nubs were branching off the sides.  Sonja tried standing, but the weight was too much for her to keep upright.  It didn't help that some other change seemed to be happening to her legs.  She was having a harder time moving them around and her feet were starting to itch.

"I think I know what's happening to you." Brandy said from beside her.  The fur had spread all the way down her arms and was currently attacking her legs.

"Do tell."

"I think you're becoming a centaur…err scorpion taur…something like that."

The next few minutes seemed to bear Brandy's prediction correct.  Only…Sonja's lower torso grew into the strangest looking scorpion she'd ever seen.  It looked more like an enlarged feminine torso than the rounded body of a scorpion.  It had the curve of hips where it connected to Sonja’s butt and the bulges that looked like the plating that covered Sonja's breasts on the back end.  On each side were four tentacles that were well on their way to growing into full sized legs.  Where the head should have been, a curving scorpion tail was slowly rising up.

Meanwhile, Sonja's former legs completed their changes.  They bent permanently inward, her lower legs growing fat and rounded, while her feet split apart and lengthened into claws.  Sonja moved one experimentally and found she could control them as easily as her other arms.  Brandy retrieved several items for her to try holding.  With a bit of practice Sonja could hold a piece of paper without cutting it, or crush a rock if she wanted to.

"I wish we had something metal in here we could test your claws on." Brandy remarked as she paced back and forth across the room.  Her legs were the most recent subject of her changes, the white fur having bent them around into a digitigrade position.    She'd been unable to move during the transformation, a problem Sonja had solved by knocking her roommate senseless with another round of passionate orgasms.  Now the blonde was bouncing around on the pads of her feet as naturally as if she'd always walked this way.

"We'll have to go out and find something when I'm done changing."

Brandy's face took on a look of concern, the first since the sting what felt like hours before.  "Are you sure that's a good idea?  What if others freak out at our changes?"

Sonja shrugged indifferently.  "Let them.  I fully intend to enjoy all aspects of this body; and yours, if you'll let me.  That includes running around when my legs finish growing in."  Sonja shifted uncomfortably.  "Speaking of growing in…something’s pressing oddly underneath my lower torso.  Can you peek around and see what it is?"

Brandy gave her roommate a kiss before scooting around to check out the problem.  A moment later a "oh my" echoed up from Sonja's backside.

"Brandy, what's the matter?"  the scorpion-woman called.

"Nothing's wrong, per say.  However, it seems part of our relationship is about to change."

Sonja was about to ask what that meant, when she was hit with a wall of pleasurable sensations.  It felt almost as good as when Brandy licked her pussy earlier, but that couldn't be it.  Her vagina had plated over a while ago.  "Brandy, what are you doing back there?"

"Oh, nothing much." Even without seeing her face Sonja could tell she was smirking.  "Just playing with your little tail."

"My what?"  By now the tail poking out of Sonja's backside was a good three feet long; hardly capable of being called little.

"You know the saying about men being led about by their little heads.  It appears you have a little tail."  Another burst of sensation as Sonja felt fingers stroking tender flesh.  "I think I'm going to enjoy playing with this little appendage."

With that, Sonja felt something warm and wet engulf her new, as Brandy described it, tail.  It could have been either her roommate's mouth or her pussy, either way it felt amazing.  The resulting orgasm was strong enough that Sonja blacked out a bit afterward.

Sonja awoke what felt like hours later.  Hovering over her was a white furred face and Sonja had to blink a few times to get the details to sharpen.  It's was Brandy's face…yet not fully.  There were definite rabbit aspects, such as the flattened, twitching nose and whiskers.  When she saw Sonja was awake Brandy smile, reveal her enlarged front teeth.  "Welcome back."

"How long was I out?" Sonja asked, sitting back up.

It appeared to be long enough for Brandy's changes to finish.  The anthro bunny twitched the ears poking up through her shoulder length white blonde hair.  The rest of her body was completely covered in white fur.  It started at her large, pink pawed feet, traveled up her digitigrade legs, curled around her enhanced backside with its cute little cotton ball of a tail, flowed up and over possibly the largest pair of breasts Sonja had ever seen, and ended at the peak of a face Sonja couldn’t wait to spent a long time kissing.

"About an hour.  You were so cute lying there I couldn't bring myself to wake you."

Sonja crawled out of bed, standing on her new feet for the first time.  The room had a ten foot ceiling and she was closer than ever before to brushing her hair against it.  Or, hair replacement, as Sonja found as she went to brush a lock from her shoulder.  Walking over to the mirror, Sonja saw her locks had been replaced with twin curving tail-like sections, with dozens of smaller tails hanging around them like braids.  Her face was unchanged apart from the dark chitin that covered every part of her body.  The plates of her face were small and delicate, constantly shifting to allow for various expressions.  The miniscule gaps between them spanned across her face like a spiderweb.

The rest of Sonja's body was a curious mix between human and scorpion.  Below she had the eight legs, claws, and the sharp tipped curved tail of a scorpion, all connected to a very human shaped torso.  Hanging beneath Sonja could now see her little tail, poking out just forward of the two breast shaped lumps that must be her testicles.  Despite this change of anatomy, Sonja still considered herself female.  Above the waist Sonja retained her female curves, with the addition of a second set of arms.  Somewhere along the line her arms had split at the elbow, giving her a total of eight forearms in symmetry with her legs.

"So what do you think? Ready to go outside?" Brandy asked from beside her.

"For a bit."

"Only a bit?"

Sonja nodded at her companion, who barely came up to her lower set of arms.  "Only for a bit.  Because I'm going to want to come back quickly and take advantage of you fully, now that we've both finished changing."

Brandy's nose twitched and she broke out into a buck toothed grin.  "I can't wait."

Chapter 3: A Different Kind of Relationship

Brittney was having a bad day as she returned to her dorm room.  The paper she'd gotten back this morning was a grade lower than expected, the quiz after lunch had been dreadful, and then the bloody power went out halfway through her organic chemistry lab.  After all that, Brittney was ready to call the rest of the day a wash.  If she went to bed now, the sooner she would wake up tomorrow.  A tomorrow that would hopefully be better.

Besides, she could afford to skip a meal now and again.  Looking down at her slight muffin top didn't do anything to improve Brittney's mood.  She'd been a star track and field athlete in high school, but with so much to do in college Brittney had let herself slide.  It was something Brittney promised she'd do something about…tomorrow.

Brittney slid her card into the slot and was about to turn the handle when she heard voices coming from within the room.  One was probably her roommate Jenna.  The California blonde's laugh was unmistakable.  The other voice, a much deeper voice, was the problem.

Like I didn't have enough problems already today. Brittney thought to herself as she pushed the door open.  Sure enough, Brittney found her roommate Jenna laying on her bed.  The problem was the figure lying next to her, Jenna's boyfriend Joe.

The pair broke up their snogging session and looked up at Brittney with looks of shock that quickly shifted to sheepishness.  "Brittney, what are you doing here?" Jenna asked, unable to hide the worry in her voice.  "I thought you'd be going to dinner with your O-chem friends tonight?"

"I would have…" Brittney replied, sliding off her backpack and tossing it on her bed, "if my day hadn't been absolutely shitty.  A better question is what is he doing here?" Brittney pointed at Joe.  "You've gotten in trouble for it twice Jenna, so you have to know by now that boys aren't allowed in the dorms, let alone in the rooms."

"Please Jenna, you can't tell anybody." Jenna's face downgraded from sheepishness to terror.  "They threatened to kick me out of the dorms if I broke the rule again."

Brittney rubbed her temples in the desperate hope that her oncoming headache would dissipate.  "Then why did you do it?  I've seen your grades Jenna, they're too high for you to be this stupid."

"I…I…l love Joe and want to be with him forever." Jenna blurted.

Brittney lowered her hands.  The headache was here and it wasn't going away anytime soon.  Her stomach was getting in on the action as well.  Perhaps she shouldn't have skipped dinner after all.  Trying to take her mind off this, Brittney slid her focus over to Joe, who had so far been silent throughout the exchange.  "And what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I love Jenna too." Joe quickly admitted.  "I want to be wherever she is."

"Even if it hurts her by getting your lover kicked out of school?"

The pair on the bed shared a look before nodding in unison.  Brittney could only stare agog at the blind stupidity before her.  Maybe it was because her last serious relationship was in high school and the boy turned out to be a total tool, but Brittney couldn't see why anyone would throw away a slot at a well respected school for what…love?  A career as a housewife?  A fast food worker?  Jenna was smart but jobs that didn't require college degrees were getting hard to find these days.

Brittney shook her head in resignation.  "I'm sorry Jenna, but I have to report you.  And probably the girl on duty at the front desk too.  She's either blind, incompetent, or in on it."

"But Brittney, you can't." wailed Jenna.

"Can't?  Can't!.  Try have to.  After your last…indiscretion, House Mother Flores told me I'd be out on my rear right next to you if she found out I'd helped you cover up another of these visits.  You might be willing to throw your future away, but I've worked too hard on mine to give it up so easily.

Brittney spun and was halfway to the door before Jenna's words caught up to her.  "It really is true what they say about you."

Brittney turned back around and cocked her head in question.  "And what exactly is that?"

"If you ever bothered to listen to what people say about you, you'd discover why you're not well liked.  You're always working; either in class, on homework, or some other project.  You're taking what...20 units this semester, which is more than anyone else I know.  Maybe if you weren't such a workhorse, maybe you'd open your eyes and find there are other ways to build a future."

"What, by bending the rules like you?  At least when I'm old I'll still have my work ethic, but you'll only be a fox for so long Jenna.  What happens when Joe dumps you?  You won't be able to crawl back here…"

"I would never do that!" Joe interjected.

"Really, show me the ring and I might believe you.  Even then, young love never lasts.  It's the result of too many hormones and not enough common sense."

"Maybe if you had a few more hormones in you," Jenna shouted, "you wouldn't be such a frigid…" she trailed off abruptly.

Brittney's anger at her friend defused a bit at the confused look on Jenna's face.  "Jenna?"

"What's wrong with your hair?" her roommate asked.

"My…hair?"  Brittney glanced over at the mirror hanging from the front of her armoire.  At first glance her usual reflection stared back at her.  Tall, but thin and pale from too much stress and time inside.  Brittney's black hair was up in a neat ponytail behind her head.  As the astonished woman watched, streaks of white started to invade the dark strands.

"What the hell?" Brittney exclaimed.  "I've heard of stress giving you grey hair, but not at this speed."  She turned back to her roommate.  "Jenna, if I find out this is somehow your fault…"

This time, it was Brittney's turn to trail off abruptly.  Jenna's hair was changing too.  Instead of the blonde strands growing darker, Jenna's hairline was starting to march down her forehead.    Even stranger, Joe was also affected.  His brown hair was lightening to an orangish blonde and lengthening rapidly.

Jenna turned to Joe and saw the changes taking place.  "Joe, your hair is changing too."

"So is yours." her boyfriend replied.

By this point the white in Brittney's hair was already to the scrunchie holding her hair in a ponytail.  As if triggered by the progress, other parts of her body started clambering for attention.  "Is it getting really hot in here?" Brittney asked the other two.

"Maybe, I'm starting to…not feel good." Jenna admitted.  Joe was already taking off his shirt, a nonverbal agreement with Brittney's sentiment.

In the hope it would make her feel better, Brittney started removing her clothing as well.  While Brittney never considered herself a prude, she was normally uncomfortable stripping in front of others.  It probably had something to do with not sharing a room until she went to college.  Brittney had bought one of those Japanese flower embossed folding screens freshman year to deal with the problem.  But right now, all thoughts of modesty were superseded by the aches flowing through her body.  Brittney didn't even care that there was a man in the room, something that would have scandalized her if Brittney was in a right state of mind.

Brittney's blouse hit the floor, followed by her long skirt.  Clad in only bra and panties, Brittney could see her hair wasn't the only change affecting her body.  As was mentioned previously, Brittney was a bookworm of the highest order.  The last time she'd been in a gym was the two years she'd been required to take back in high school.  In stark defiance to this was the six pack set of abs growing out of Brittney's stomach.  As the astounded woman watched, the edges of these well defined muscles quivered and shifted like something alive was moving under Brittney's skin.

Alive, and growing.  The heavily muscled sections began to spread off of Brittney's stomach and down her legs.  In an attempt to distract herself from the changes affecting her body, Brittney looked over to check on Jenna and Joe.

Unless Brittney was very much mistaken, Joe was shrinking.  He used to be an inch taller than Brittney's 5' 10", but now was closing in on Jenna's 5'4" height.  His frame was also losing mass somehow, gaining curves that looked…feminine.  That should be impossible, but then again Brittney’s hair was changing colors and she was gaining a carpet of lean muscle.

It was also clear that both Jenna and Joe were growing in a layer of short fur.  Right now, it was forming a circle around their faces and crawling down their necks.  Looking down, Brittney saw her own coat was growing in.  The white and brown fuzz was following after her muscle growth like an asphalt layer after a road grater.  In a way Brittney was glad, as the fur helped blunt the sharp edges of her muscles.

A sharp pain cut its way through Brittney's stomach and she stumbled over to the bed before her legs gave out.  Brittney pulled herself up to lay face down on the mattress, before a second pain forced her to roll onto her back.  Something was happening to Brittney's lower stomach.  She could feel something moving, something growing.  What was more terrifying was that Brittney could feel the something pressing out of her.  It felt like Brittney had always expected sex to feel like, only in reverse.  The fullness was deep inside her and trying to force itself out.

Brittney managed to lift herself up on some pillows and stared down at her bulging stomach.  She could feel her vagina dilating, but was unable to get a good view due to the hump in between.  Reaching blindly between her legs Brittney tried to find whatever was assaulting her so she could pull it out.  But when her hands finally wrapped around the intruder, Brittney's mind was blown by an impossible shock of pleasure.

This stunned the young woman for almost a minute.  By the time Brittney regained her senses, she could see what had grown out of her.  A penis.  A huge penis, with a blunted tip that made it look more…inhuman.  More…equine, if a long forgotten image from her animal biology textbook was correct.

Before Brittney could ponder this further she was hit with another burst of discomfort.  Something…no, somethings--plural, were now sliding down from Brittney's expanded belly and out through her overstretched vagina.  The motion was painful, but also intensely pleasurable.  Brittney fought to keep her wits while trapped between the two feelings as she felt them push out of her body.  Reaching down again, more careful this time, Brittney found two objects the rough size and shape of honeydew melons hanging below her new dick.  At first Brittney thought she'd somehow laid a pair of eggs.  Huge eggs, like those from an ostrich, but still eggs.  But as her hands reached up further, Brittney found the twin spheres were still attached to her body.  That had to make them…testicles.  There was also no sign of the vagina they’d come out of.

The full impact of this hit Brittney with the force of a brick to the temple.  She had a dick and balls, an inhumanly large pair of very masculine genitals.  Did that mean she was now a guy?  Or worse, something in between?  No, Brittney didn't want to be a guy, she liked being a woman.  In desperation Brittney grasped her new appendages and tugged as hard as possible.  Her need to see them gone was far more important than the pain she was feeling right now.  But no matter how much Brittney strained she was unable to tear herself free from her new genitals.  In fact, all she seemed to be doing was making them bigger.  Her penis had to be over a foot long now, while her balls had inflated up to the size of soccer balls.

Abandoning her balls, Brittney wrapped both hands around her dick and continued to tug.  As much as she hated to admit it, the action was as pleasurable as it was painful.  Brittney's mental state was already fragile from all the changes, so the orgasm that broadsided her was enough to cut the power.  Brittney slumped back unconscious while her body continued to change.

Brittney slowly drifted back toward consciousness as words drifted into her ears.  "What are we going to do, we can't go out looking like this?"

"I don't know, maybe Brittney will have some ideas when she wakes up." a second voice said.  It sounded identical to the first, but by context probably wasn't one person talking to themselves.

Brittney cracked her eyes open to see two blurry figures looking down at her.  For some reason, Brittney's vision seemed….wider than normal.  Brittney blinked a few more times and the faces sharpened into twin lupine masks of worry.

"It looks like she's coming around." said the anthro fox on the left.

"Brittney, can you hear us?" the identical one on the right asked.

"Yes, I think so." Brittney replied.  Her senses still seemed off, both sharper and…well different than before.  "Who…are you two?"

The foxes shared a look.  "She's your roommate Jenna." the left fox pointed to the other.  "And I'm Jo, minus the "e" for obvious reasons."  For emphasis, Jo ran her hands down her furry sides to accent her new, very feminine curves.

"But…how are you…"  Brittney lifted her hand to gesture at the bizarre changes the other two had undergone, but she stopped when the appendage came into view.  From the outside her arm appeared to end in a hoof, but as Brittney turn it over she saw fingers nestled inside the outer protective rim.  The equine nature of the change brought back the memories of what had happened before she passed out.  "Damn, so I changed too."

Jenna nodded.  "I don't know how this is possible, but we started changing after the argument.  I…" she began sheepishly before blushing to a stop.  Jo put a comforting arm around her girlfriend and she continued," I think the changes are based on the insults we threw at each other."

Brittney scrolled back up through her memory to replay the conversation.  If that was the explanation, it fit that Jenna and Jo were now foxes.  It would also mean…"Jenna, can you help me sit up so I can see myself?"

One fox, Brittney was having trouble keeping them identified due the fact they were perfectly identical, slid an arm under Brittney's shoulder while the other brought over the mirror from the armoire to prop it up on the far bed.  The second fox went around to Brittney's other side and helped lift her up all the way.  It was only as they went through this process that Brittney realized how much bigger than the two foxes she was.  If the mirror was an accurate scale, they couldn't be more than an inch or two over five feet.  Even while still sitting on the bed, Brittney was taller.

Brittney took a deep breath to focus herself before gazing into her reflection on the mirror's shiny surface.  The creature looking back was far different than she remembered.  The most obvious reason was her equine features.  Instead of a short, round human face, Brittney's now poked out much further like that of a horse.  Her eyes were big and green, their placement on the sides of Brittney's head explaining her expanded field of view.  Despite her head looking very equine, Brittney's white hair had a very human style to it.  Part of it flopped down between her large pointed ears and was long enough to reach the tip of her muzzle.  The rest flowed in thick waves down to Brittney's shoulders, far thicker than a normal horse's mane.

The rest of Brittney's body had changed as much as her face.  She was covered in a coat white and brown fur.  Brittney wasn't much of a horse person, so the exact breed was a mystery.  She was still bipedal and humanoid, despite limbs that ended in hooves.  Brittney lifted one of her foot hooves and saw it was solid and without toes, unlike the ones hiding her hands.  Brittney still possessed a very feminine figure, at least in the hips and waist departments.  Her muscular chest didn't so much as curve in as her butt curved out mightily in contrast.  Brittney still had breasts of a sort, but they were more like muscular pecs.  This bothered the young woman less than she thought, then again Brittney had never been overly blessed by the boob fairy.

The image in the mirror showed that Brittney's new form had been blessed by a very different…and very male kind of fairy.  Very slowly and carefully, Brittney reached down and touched her enormous balls.  She still remembered desperately trying to pull them from her body before passing out.  Despite this they looked none the worse for wear, only much larger.  Brittney was reminded of last Thanksgiving, when she'd helped her mother brine not one but two twenty pound turkeys in the same bag of spices.  The bag was so big they had trouble carrying it out to the garage to put it in the mini-fridge.  Brittney wasn't looking forward to standing up and letting all that mass hang off her.

In contrast, Brittney's dick didn't look quite as large.  It was certainly thick, at least eight or ten inches in diameter at the base, but it only stretched a foot up her stomach.  However, as Brittney studied it more the top of the black flesh opened and something much more pink poked its way out.  Brittney realized that before she was only looking at her sheathe, the dick inside could grow to much greater lengths.

To try and distract herself from the very odd feeling happening at her crotch, Brittney turned her attention to the figures flanking her.  Even now, under close scrutiny, Brittney was unable to tell them apart.  Both foxes were covered in a thick layer of fur from head to toe.  On the front the fur was white from their crotches up to their noses, spreading out to orange before darkening to black at the ends of their limbs.  Each fox had a fluffy tail with the same color scheme long enough to brush the room's carpet.

Both Jenna and Jo's face looked a lot more human than Brittney's.  They only had short muzzles that ended in cute triangular pink noses.  Dark furred ears poked out each side of their heads like pyramidal sails, while the eyes between them were a shocking blue.  Both figures had hair much like their fur, the only difference being it flowed longer to end just below their shoulders.

Brittney would have thought Jo would have grown breasts during her feminization.  Instead her chest only had the slightest thickening of white fur where her nipples would have been.  As her identical twin, Jenna had actually lost her sizable bust.  Brittney tried to see what kind of equipment the foxes were hiding between their legs, but the fur there was quite concealing.

"Welcome to our strange reality." said the fox to her right, bringing Brittney back to the present.  The horse woman thought it was Jenna, but wasn't completely sure.

"Well, on the bright side I don't think I'll be reporting you two to the House Mother." Brittney said as she studied her hooved hand in more detail.  "She'd probably run away screaming in shock."

"We’ve just undergone transformations that fly in the face of known science and you're back to the argument we were having before the changes started?"

Brittney hung her head, a bit ashamed.  The fox was right.  "I'm sorry, that came out wrong.  The full extent of these changes hasn't quite sunk in yet."

"You're telling me.  I can't believe I've gone through a gender change."

"Sorry about that Jo.  I guess you got caught in the middle of whatever is happening here."

The fox scrunched up her face in confusion.  "I'm not Jo, I'm Jenna."

"Wait, now I'm confused.  Aren't you…"

"We're both male now." The other fox, the real Jo said.  As way of explanation, she parted the fur at her crotch to reveal the dick and balls hidden underneath.  They were smaller than average, but still looked very human.  Jenna did the same on Brittney's other side, revealing the identically genitals she’d grown.

"I haven't been this small since I was a preteen." Jo continued.  "Which is totally unfair, when you're sporting such a magnificent package.

"How…should I address you two?" Brittney asked.  "I mean, you look female otherwise."

"I still feel male on the inside." Jo admitted.  "But I think female pronouns work better at the moment.

"I…feel all confused inside." Jenna confessed.  "It will take some time to sort out, but I'm fine with female pronouns for now."

"Ok, now that that's out of the way, what do you two want to do now?"  Brittney watched the pain share an embarrassed look.  "What?"

"We were talking about this before you woke up." began Jenna.  “After we spent some time...experimenting with our new bodies.”

"We'd really like to play with your cock." Jo finished in a rush, as if she had to get the words out before common sense could stop her.

"You want to…what?" Brittney asked, flabbergasted.

The foxes shared another long look.  "We think it has something to do with the transformation process." Jenna explained.

"I was straight before, but ever since we stopped changing I've had an unfamiliar and insatiable craving.  Every time I look at your dick the feeling intensifies, like I'm metal getting drawn to a magnet."  Even through the fur Brittney could tell Jo was blushing.

"I feel the same way." Jenna added, patting her twin comfortingly on the shoulder.  "It’s almost as strong as the attraction I feel for Jo.  You have no idea how hard it is to stand here talking instead of sucking on her member.”  Jenna took a moment to compose herself before continuing, “The intellectual part of me knows there's no way I could service something as huge as you, but something keeps pushing me to try."

Brittney looked back and forth between her two companions.  "As requests go, this is definitely in my top five strangest.  But if this is the only way to stop you two feeling uncomfortable, I'll do whatever I need can to help."

"All you need to do is sit there and enjoy the show.  Let us do all the hard work."  Jenna said as she leaned in and kissed Brittney.  Never in a million years had the horse woman considered kissing her roommate, but the fox's scent was intoxicating.  Perhaps it wasn't only the twins’ sexuality that was altered.

As she and Jenna continued to explore each other's faces, Brittney felt something else happening to her lower body.  Jo was running her hands all over Brittney's balls, searching for sensitive spots.  After a minute of this her hands moved higher, fondling Brittney's sheathe.  For the first time Brittney experienced an erection as her penis crawled out from its protective flesh.

Jenna broke off and looked down at the pink column poking her in the stomach.  Her face broke out into a huge grin.  "Is that for me?"

Before Brittney could answer, Jenna leaned down and started playing with the tip of Brittney's dick.  The appendage was too large for the fox to suck on it, but Jenna showered Brittney's penis with kisses and licks.  The unfamiliar, yet highly pleasurable, sensations were driving the horse woman wild.  "If you two keep this up, I'm going to cum." Brittney moaned.

This seemed to incentivize the twins and they redoubled their efforts.  They pinned Brittney's dick between their bodies while leaning up to kiss the horse woman on both sides of her face.  This was the trigger to set Brittney off and she felt a churning liquid rise up from her balls.  It rushed through her like a freight train and shot out to cover the two foxes.

Over and over Brittney continued to pump, until she'd passed what felt like a quart of cum.  The sticky white liquid was all over the fox's chests and they had fun rubbing it around and licking each other's torsos.  Brittney lay back on the bed, exhausted from her the strength of the male orgasm.

"I hope you two are feeling better."

Both foxes turned and exposed Brittney to identical huge grins.  "Much." they said in unison, before both giving the horse woman a peck on the cheek.

"Good, because I think it will be a little while before I'm up to doing that again."

"But there will be an again?" the left fox asked.

"Pretty please?" added the other.

"Of course.  As much as it seems you two need me, I need you as well.  I'm looking forward to serving as your stud."

Brittney lay back and watched as the twins gleefully licked each other free of cum.  Afterward, they came over to the bed and snuggled against her, one per side.

"You know, I think we need a bigger bed." said the fox on the left.

"Most definitely." agreed her twin.  "Especially with how much time I plan to spend in it.

Brittney chuckled and pulled the foxes to her.  It was hard to believe that only a few hours ago they had been her annoying roommate and Jenna's boyfriend.  Now they seemed to be indispensable parts of her and Brittney was looking forward to their rekindled relationship.  The question of why they'd changed was important, but with how she was feeling right now it could wait.

Chapter 4: Beauty is More Than Skin Deep

"Thanks again for coming with me April." Mei said as the pair walked down the hallway packed with teachers’ offices.  She was a petite Asian woman, barely over five feet without the slight lift from her shoes.  Today Mei was dressed in a long skirt and blouse, both in a forest green with red flowers.  In deference to the weather, the blouse was mostly hidden under a light grey cotton sweatshirt with the college's logo on it.

"It's not big problem." April replied.  In contrast to Mei, April was in jeans and a t-shirt with the name of one of her favorite bands.  Cold never bothered her until temperatures got down to the realm of freezing, so April had left her jacket behind in their room.  "I'm just glad your aunt was ok."

Mei's aunt Sun had been in a car accident last week and April's roommate had flown out to check on her.  The petite Asian had just gotten back in two days ago and was trying to catch up on the classwork she'd missed.

"Besides," April continued, "I didn't understand it too well the first time, so another go might be helpful.  I'm not sure why an arts major needs to learn statistics anyway.  I can see why a business major might, but me?"

"Clearly, so you can in blow all the money you're going to make on a whirlwind spree through Vegas." Mei joked.  Both women laughed at this and after a moment Mei continued, "Seriously though, statistics is really important in modern life.  It could be as simple as the weatherman telling you that there's a 15% chance of rain or as complicated as crunching the odds that your special someone is going to get you something really nice."

April snorted.  "As if anyone would want to date me."

When April looked at the mirror, she saw only her skinny frame, her freckled face, and her frizzy brown hair.  It would take a very thick pair of beer goggles for anyone to ever call her beautiful.  One reason April had chosen to go to an all girls college was to get away from the taunting words of the boys in her high school.

"April, you're funny, you're creative, why wouldn't someone want to date you?"

"Have you seen me?"  Mei had no idea what she had gone through, April thought.  While the Asian woman had a similar lack of curves, her petite frame made her look like an elegant doll.  Mei’s black hair was always so shiny and straight, something April had never attained with her own hair despite all sorts of chemicals.  When the pair had gone to town together April had seen all the looks the boys gave Mei.  She found it a bit strange Mei didn't give any looks back, but her companion later confided in April that she was looking for a very specific kind of person.  Of course, so far Mei'd never revealed exactly what kind of person that was.

Mei looked at April with a slightly pitying look.  "You know what they say April, beauty is only skin deep.  If you're so focused on your exterior, you might miss the person who wants you for the true you inside."

"Sure Mei, that person is as mythical as the special someone you're looking for."  April immediately felt bad when she saw the effect of her words on Mei's face.  "Look, I'm sorry.  It's just…. never mind, let's drop it."

They were nearly at the door to their teacher's office anyway, which was a relief to April.  Soon she could focus on the lesson instead of the awkward conversation.  Still, she'd need a way to make it up to Mei later.

Mei knocked on the door and a voice from inside called, "Enter."

The Asian woman turned the knob and the pair entered Dr. Cortez's office.  The teacher was a late thirties Latina, with dusky skin and her black hair kept up in a professional bun.  She was still behind her desk as April entered the room, dressed professionally in the dark blue skirt suit.

"Mei, April, you two are right on time.  Mei, how is your aunt doing?"

"Much better professor.  Thank you for asking.  She was already discharged from the hospital by the time I arrived.  Apparently, her injuries appeared to be more serious than they actually were."

"That's good to hear.  We can put this off another week if you think you'll be too distracted."  The young woman shook her head.  "Very well.  My office is a bit small for the three of us, but I know room 116 downstairs is vacant for the next hour.  We can use it to catch you up."  Dr. Cortez's eyes flicked over to April.  "And possibly explain some things you missed the first time."

April knew she was carrying a low B in the class, so the remark didn't sting that much.  She really did need a refresher, as the homework she'd tried while Mei was away proved.

Dr. Cortez collected her briefcase and the three individuals left the office.  April was mostly silent while Mei talked about some of the hijinks that inevitably happen anytime one has to go through an airport.  Something about her luggage ending up in Canada instead of North Carolina, but April wasn't listening much.  Instead, she was thinking about what Mei had said during their discussion earlier.

Dr. Cortez led them into their usual classroom and set up shop by the whiteboards.  Meanwhile April and Mei took desks up front and unpacked their notebooks.  April was preparing herself for another snoozefest of a lecture when the whole building started to shake.  It only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough to raise the hairs all over April's body.

"Was that an earthquake?" Mei asked, confused.

"Do they get those out here?  I would guess an explosion, but I don't hear a fire alarm.  Should we evacuate?" April echoed.

Dr. Cortez considered for a moment before shaking her head.  "Let's continue on as planned for now.  If it was something dangerous there would be an alarm or a message over the intercom.  Right now, let's assume it was just a fluke."

April was pretty sure that whatever had happened, it wasn't just some minor settling of the earth.  How she knew this, April had no idea.  All April knew was she'd felt something…else pass through her at the same moment as the building shook.  Logically this was possible.  All sorts of things passed through the human body on a daily basis without being felt.  Radio and cell phone waves and all sorts of other particles.  At least, that was what April remembered from physics class in high school.

Dr. Cortez walked up to the whiteboard and began writing out the notes for the make-up lesson.  Instead of annotating her notes from the last session April decided to start fresh.  Maybe this batch of chicken scratch would make more sense.  Or at the very least, it was something to keep her awake.

April tried to focus on the lecture, but her mind kept wandering back to the conversation she'd had with Mei before walking into the office.  Beauty was only skin deep…well of course it was.  She'd never heard anyone say someone else had a beautiful liver.  Well…at least outside of those strange cop shows her parents always watched.  The point was, society judged you by your outsides.  She could be the sweetest, nicest person within a hundred miles and guys would still pass her by because she wasn't pin-up material.  Or sure, there might be the occasion male who tried making friendly conversation with her, but more often than not they were just as messed up inside as she was.

April tried to pull herself out of these depressing thoughts and focus on the lecture.  Her concentration wasn't helped by the strange way her body was feeling.  April's skin was starting to itch, while on the inside her guts were squirming.  It was disconcerting, but not to the point she would run to the restroom.  Was this some sort of aftereffect of the earthquake?  Maybe some strange chemical had been trapped underground and the shaking had freed it to flow up and into the building?

April glanced sideways at Mei, but her roommate didn't show any signs of things being amiss.  Mei was staring at the whiteboard with rapt attention, as if it contained all the secrets of the universe.

April turned her eyes back to the front of the room and spent the next few minutes trying to catch up on her notes.  As Dr. Cortez walked over to the second whiteboard to continue her lecture, something strange caught April's eye.  It was how Dr. Cortez moved.  She was walking only with her lower legs, while keeping the upper two sandwiched together.  The professor’s skirt was professional, not tight, so April couldn't figure out why she was walking that way.

April shift a bit in her seat, considering whether she should ask her roommate if Mei thought Dr. Cortez was moving strange, when she spotted another oddity on Mei's body.  The front of the Asian woman's skirt was tenting badly, as if something was poking out from underneath.  Megumi had seen guys do that a few times, granted not in skirts.  But after a mistimed arrival at their room, April knew Mei was all girl down there.  What the heck was going on?

Turning back to the professor, the strangeness continued.  Now April could see scales starting to creep out the bottom of Dr. Cortez's knee length skirt.  Her tanned skin was being slowly replaced with patterns of black and brown.

At this point, April decided she was hallucinating.  Seeing impossible things was a sign of being on heavy drugs or having some sort of mental break.  She wasn't on the former, at least not that April was aware, so her mind must be having some sort of disagreement with reality.  At least they weren't harmful or scary hallucinations, like the time her best friend got stoned on weed back in high school and was utterly convinced the killer toads were out to get her.  If the oddities stayed passive, the best thing April could do was wait them out.  Besides, it would give her something to focus on other than the strange feelings happening in her own body.

As the lecture dragged on the two women in the room with April continued to change.  Dr. Cortez's legs grew together until she was standing on a single column of scaly flesh.  When it was time for the teacher to move back to the first whiteboard the bottom of her body stayed behind, stretching out behind Dr. Cortez to form a more serpentine figure.

Dr. Cortex set down the whiteboard marker and began cleaning off the already written figures.  However, the teacher’s hands stayed by her sides as she did so.  The rectangular eraser moved on its own, cleaning the board without anything acting upon it.  April couldn't figure out the reason for this until she saw that Dr. Cortez's hands were missing.  In fact, the sleeves of the professor's jacket were getting more and more limp as the limbs within shrunk away.

Turning back to check on Mei, April could tell there was definitely something huge growing in under her roommate's skirt.  She was sitting at one of the normally very annoying half desks.  This was out of necessity, as even turned sideways Mei was barely able to fit in the seat.  It looked like Mei was trying to smuggle a small animal under her skirt, complete with the occasional movement.

April looked down at her neglected notes and noticed something else strange.  Two things, actually.  She now had two large mounds poking out of her chest.  They were stretching the fabric of April's t-shirt quite heavily and, as April wasn't wearing a bra, both nipples were on full display.  April reached up one hand to touch them and had to bite her lip to muffle the moan caused from the unexpectedly strong sensations.

"Are you alright April?"

April jumped in her seat as Dr. Cortez looked at her with some concern.  The professor had continued to change since the last time April had focused on her and was now sporting a nest of snakes instead of hair.  Mei was looking at April as well, her skirt now stretched to the breaking point.

"Sorry Dr. Cortez." April said sheepishly.  "I…um…my foot fell asleep and I just tried to move it."

The professor bobbed her head in sympathy.  "I understand.  Sometimes my tail ends up bent and the blood flow gets cut off.  If you think trying to wake up a leg is bad, imaging trying to get the pins and needles sensations out of six feet of tail."

"I have the same problem sometimes with my balls." Mei added.  "Most furniture isn’t designed for someone with my bulk.  I'm just glad the school is understanding enough to have some easier to sit at desks."

Their words hit April like a slap to the face.  Seeing strange things was one thing, but hearing them as well?  And these weren't random, disjointed sounds.  Dr. Cortez and Mei were talking like they'd always had their changes.

Shifting around in her seat, April realized how much fuller her backside felt.  It was like sitting on a pair of small pillows.  Her jeans felt much tighter than normal, but they would have split at the seams if she'd actually grown that much.  Same with her shirt, which was barely containing April's large breasts.

April looked up and saw her clothes weren't the only ones to have been modified.  Dr. Cortez's skirt had disappeared entirely, leaving only her shirt and jacket.  Both had been heavily altered to fit both her armless state and the six large breasts hanging from the teacher's torso.

Mei was naked from the waist up, but it was more like she was clothed in another sense.  Every inch of skin from waist to neck was covered with elaborate, colorful Japanese tattoos.  As she was sitting to the side of the Asian woman it was hard to make out too many details, but April could see the pinks of cherry blossoms, the reds of Koi fish, and orange and black stripes that had to be some sort of tiger.

Ok, this was getting too strange.  Whatever was happening in here, it was far more than a hallucination.  April needed to get out of this room before she went totally insane.  She tried to get out of her desk and accidently knocked it to the floor.  Every part of her body felt so different.  April's center of mass was totally off due to the grow of her breasts and butt.  One moment this felt totally natural, the next totally off putting.  It was as if April had two different senses of self and was oscillating between the two.

"I'm sorry professor, but I…I…" unable to explain what she was feeling April dashed out of the classroom.  She left so fast her backpack and notes were forgotten in her wake.

April ran across campus and back to her dorm room.  Along the way she swore people kept staring at her and whispering.  Closing the door to her room sharply, April sank to the floor and leaned against it while she caught her breath.  Her body was sweaty from the exertion and April had to brush a lock of hair from her face.  She paused mid motion when April realized the hair wasn't her usually mousey brown but instead straw blonde.

Desperate to see what she now looked like, April crawled over to the armoire and pulled herself up to looking into the attached mirror.  The figure she saw reflected there was as far away as possible from the ugly duckling that normally occupied this room.  Gazing back at April was a blonde pin-up model…scratch that, with the heavy make-up covering her face April looked more like a porn star.  Her lips were so plump they just begged for a cock between them and her eyes promised sultry satisfaction.

April pulled off her jeans and t-shirt, accidentally ripping the latter as it caught on her giant breasts.  The contrast between April's glorious mounds, tiny waist, and hefty hips gave the young woman seemingly inhuman curves.  Below the neck April was now completely hairless, leaving the dripping pussy between her legs on full display.

As April gazed at her reflection, she felt hornier than at any other point in her life.  This was the body she'd always wanted, the one that would finally get the boys to notice her.  Hell, old blind women would notice her walking down the street with these curves.

Reaching up with her right hand, April gently rolled her right nipple between her fingers.  Like most people April had experimented with her body over the years, but never found much pleasure in self love.  Now, just that tiny action was enough to make her want to keel over.

April's other hand drifted down to her crotch and stroked her womanhood.  It too felt better than before and April continued to draw herself up to new levels of pleasure.  She was so close, so very close, and then…

The orgasm that followed was the most powerful in April's young life.  It seemed to resonate down to the smallest molecule in her body, filling each one with wonderful tingles.  April wished these sensations would never end, it felt that good.

Unbenounced to April, her orgasm triggered other changes in her body.  It wasn't until the sensations from her orgasm refused to fade that the young woman realized something was wrong.  If anything, they were becoming more intense and April could feel something happening under her skin.  A second orgasm was building, an aftershock of the first.  No, not an aftershock.  Her first orgasm was merely the harbinger of the true sensual pleasure to come.  As the sensations reached a crescendo April literally felt herself split apart under the pleasure.  The sensations were so intense they overwhelmed April mind and sent her spinning off into the dark.

April awoke slowly, her brain trying to process the strange messages her body was sending her.  There seemed to be both more and less of it, the information she was receiving not making much sense.  April tried to open her eyes, to find out why things felt so off, but to her horror she couldn't.  It wasn't as if she'd spontaneously gone blind, it was as if April had never had eyes to begin with.  She started to panic, but suddenly images of the outside world flooded into April's mind.  It was if her vision extended to all directions at once and the information overload threatened to send April back into unconsciousness.  But April fought against this and managed to focus her eyeless sight in a single direction.

What April saw scared her almost as much as the darkness.  It was a face, a very familiar face.  Her face, the goddess slash porn star face that had replaced April's own earlier.  Now it was stock still, frozen like a mask.  April willed her vision to move around it and saw her old face wasn't alone.  Her entire body was there, broken in pieces.  Breasts on one side, hips on another, her thick blonde hair separating arms and legs.  It was as if her body was a hollow marble statue someone had taken a baseball bat to, shattering her into dozens of pieces.  But that wasn't right…the breaks were too smooth, too even.  It was more like she was a disassembled doll or manikin, reduced to smaller pieces for easier transport or storage.

As disconcerting as it was to see her body lying here, it raised another very pertinent question.  If her old body was there, then what was April now?  To find out, the young woman shifted herself back over to the mirror.  When she saw what was reflected there, April’s jaw would have dropped in shock and horror is she still possessed one.

Instead of a beautiful woman, April now looked like some sort of huge pink sea star.  She had five equidistantly arranged limbs spreading out from a central core.  Four of the limbs were around two feet long, while the fifth was truncated at a little more than half a foot.  April's similarity to a starfish didn't stop there though.  The outside of her body was covered in hundreds…no thousands of tiny waving tongues no bigger than her old pinky finger.  They pointed like arrows to the center of her body, where there was a round sphincter that April reflexively thought of as her mouth.

April could see more tentacles growing out the back of her arms.  Each was long and thin, ranging from six inches to three feet long.  April tried controlling a few of them and found they responded easily.  She also discovered each tentacle ended in a sucker shaped like a pair of plump purple lips.

April could have spent all day looking at her body, but she was alerted to the world outside by noises at the door.  Someone was trying to enter the room.  April dreaded anyone seeing her like this, let alone someone she cared about as much as Mei.  Moving as quickly as possible in her unfamiliar body, April hid in the only place she could think of.  After all, how often to people regularly check under their beds?

April heard the door to the room open and someone step inside.  "April?  Are you in here?"

April could hear her roommate's voice drift down to her under the bed.  The Asian woman sounded really worried.  An emotion that doubled a moment later, probably brought on my Mei spotting the remains of April's old body.  "Oh no, April!"

April slid a little closer to the edge of the bed to get a better view.  Mei was on her knees, her face a mask of pain and sadness as she stared down as what she probably thought were April's remains.

April must have moved a bit too quickly, as Mei's eye shot in her direction.  "April?"

April quickly crawled deeper under the bed.  She couldn't let Mei see her like this.  She was a freak, a monster.

"April?" Mei called again.  "Please, are you there?  Dr. Cortez and I are really worried about you."

A moment of silence dragged its way slowly through the air.  April knew that Mei wouldn't leave until she said something.  In a resigned tone she answered, "I'm here Mei, but I don't want you to see me like this."

"Why not?"

Why?  Because she was now hideous.  April was little more than a collection of tentacles and tongues.  Any normal person would run away as soon as they clapped eyes on her.  But then again, a small part of April's brain argued, Mei's not exactly normal either.  She was changed as well.  And even before that, she made it quite clear she didn't care what you looked like.

Mei's voice cut through April's internal struggle.  "April, are you still there?"

"I'm here Mei.  I'm just…afraid.  Afraid of what you'll do when you see me.  I'm…afraid you'll freak out and never want to be with me again."

This admission led to an awkward pause between them.  Mei finally broke it.  "You'll never know until you try.  After all, you can't spend the rest of your life living under a bed.  At the very least, you'd be stuck dining on dust bunnies.  I'm willing to wait out your hunger."

April knew that Mei was perfectly willing to sit there, for days if necessary, until she finally showed herself.  Resigned to what she had to do, April called, "I'm coming out.  Just…try not to freak out too much.  I don't look anything like I used to."

April slowly crawled out from under the bed and over to Mei.  Her roommate sat there unmoving, studying April's new form.  This went on for at least a minute before April asked hesitantly, "So, what do you think?"

Mei cocked her head back and forth for a moment before asking, "Can I freak out now?"

If she still had a heart in the strange body, April's sank.  "Go ahead." she replied glumly.

There was a blur of movement and suddenly April felt herself squished against Mei's chest while her roommate let out an excited squee of happiness.

"Mei, what are you doing?" April managed to ask despite the fact her "mouth" was pressed tightly into Mei's stomach by the force of her hug.

"I'm sorry April, but you're so cute I can't help myself.  I just want to hold you and hug you and squish you to me."

"I'm…cute?" April replied in complete befuddlement.

"Of course.  What young Japanese woman doesn't want her very own tentacle monster?"

"Ok, now I'm convinced I'm living in some sort of twilight zone.  Who are you and what have you done with my straight laced roommate?"

Mei giggled.  "I'm still me April, but because of these changes I no longer have to hide my tastes."

That explanation only served to make April more confused.  "What do you mean?"

"April, have you ever wondered why I never mentioned going out on dates in high school?  Or why I tossed the numbers of the boys we met during that party moving in week?"

"I just figured they weren't your type.  Or that you got hurt by a boy in high school and weren’t ready to date again."

Mei's giggle turned into a full on laugh.  "The funny thing is you're right, but not for the reasons you think.  There was a boy in high school, but he didn't hurt me.  Instead, he shared with me a magazine that opened my mind to the world of alternative sexuality."

"So you're a lesbian?"

"Kind of.  I do have an incredibly strong attraction to women.  But instead of the traditional double female relationship, I wanted to be the one with the cock.  Not a guy, mind you, but a hot chick with a big dick."

"That's…" April trailed off, unable to collate a proper sentence.

"Impossible?" Mei suggested.  "I know.  Even with surgery, technology hasn’t progressed enough to make my dream feasible.  Unable to live out my initial fantasy, I dug deeper into the world of the bizarre.  I evolved other tastes and well…you can see the results."

Mei lifted April out at arm's length, allowing the reduced woman to study the full extent of her roommate's changes.  If Mei truly wanted to be a chick with a dick, she'd certainly gotten her wish and more besides.  Mei's new member was massive, nearly as long as the legs on either side and half again as thick.  Her testicles looked like someone was trying to smuggle two large medicine balls in a sack.  April couldn't image anyone would be able to satisfy such a ridiculous organ, yet found herself drooling slightly at the thought.

Mei's balls were wrapped in a black leather support harness with silver straps.  It went up to curl around the Japanese woman's waist to provide support to the huge spheres.  It was the only clothing Mei wore apart from the hoof like boots around her feet.  This state of nudity left Mei's extensive collection of tattoos on full display.  Her small breasts were covered by scores of cherry blossoms, while below that many brightly colored fish swam between green lilies in a pond.  Even Mei's dick had been tattooed.  Black scales glowed with fiery red and orange light as they ran all the way down to the tip, which was marked with a draconic face.

The tattoos continued up to Mei's head, where her hair was shaved to a narrow slit from widow's peak to the back of her head.  This left her many times pierced ears on full display.  What Mei lacked in follicle quantity she made up for in quality, as her remaining dark locks almost fell to the floor.

About the only part of her body that wasn't tattooed was Mei's face.  She had a wave of stars running up the side of her face and encircling her right eye, but besides that and permanent smoky make-up her face was bare.

"So, do you like my new look?" Mei asked after April had spent several minutes silently staring.

"I…" April paused to consider.  "Yes, I really do.  You're so beautiful in your own way."  A touch of sadness crept back into her voice.  "Meanwhile, I'm a…"

Mei pulled April back into a hug to forestall the end of that sentence.  "You're just as different and special as I am.  So what if you don't look human anymore?  Like I told you before April, beauty is only skin deep.  A real connection between two people, that goes all the way to the core."

With that, Mei lifted up April and kissed her central hole.  The action surprised the heavily transformed young woman.  April never expected anyone to care for her after the change, and here was Mei kissing her most tender place.  Mei stuck her tongue into April's sphincter and the sensation felt so good April reflexively wrapped several of her arms around Mei's head and pulled her in tighter.  Mei started to struggle against the bonds and April realized she was accidentally suffocating her friend.  She immediately forced her arms open so Mei could pull away.

"Mei…I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to…"

But Mei was grinning.  "I guess I finally hit a pleasurable spot if you went all facehugger on me.  I don't mind, but try and give me a bit more warning next time."

"I will, I promise."  A thought struck April, one she’d never had before.  "How about a blowjob instead?  That way I don't risk smothering you."

"I'm growing hard just thinking about it."

Mei set April down on her erection and the tentacled woman caressed and fondled her way down to the end.  When she reached Mei's glans April engulfed it with her sphincter, allowing all her little tongues to brush up and down Mei's member.  As the Japanese woman moaned in pleasure April used two arms to anchor herself and wrapped the other two further down Mei's dick to begin jerking her off.  Mei's moaning grew even louder and April considered reaching up a tentacle to use as a gag.  The problem was that Mei was now full erect and April was a foot four feet from her lover's body.

April continued to suck, tickle, and jerk Mei's dick until the Japanese woman couldn't take it anymore.  April felt the dick she was wrapped around stiffen like an iron bar before something warm and wet shot into her mouth.  Mei shot glob after glob of cum from her huge balls into April and the tentacled woman swallowed it down like candy.

When it was over Mei sagged back and leaned against her bed for support.  "That was…indescribable, April.  Thank you so much."

"No, thank you for making me feel like a person again, even if I'm only a bunch of tentacles glued together."

As Mei stared up as the ceiling she said, "You know what, I had an idea on that.  It's amazing what comes to you in the heat of orgasm.  Can I set you down a moment?"

Mei lowered April to her bed and the heavily transformed woman released her grip.  Once free of April, Mei strode over to the jumbled pile of her roommate's ex-body parts.  She rummaged through them for a moment before picking a piece up and carrying it back to the bed.

"See, I thought so."  Mei set down what used to be a breast on the bed beside April.  "You see that little stud there?"  Mei pointed to a small piece of whatever the shell was made of, pointing back toward the inside like a tiny pacifier.  "If you used one of your tentacles, could you hold onto this?"

April shrugged, which came out more as a wiggle of her many tentacles.  She carefully moved one of her longest tentacles over and slid the nodule into its tip.  To her surprise, April found this allowed her a very firm grip on the piece of herself.  "Ok, I can grip this piece, but what about all the others?"

"You have more tentacles, don't you?" Mei offered.

Twenty minutes later, after lots of trial and error and help from Mei, April stood before the mirror looking like her old self.  Ok, her new old self, the pornstar body she'd had before shattering into a dozen pieces.  The illusion wasn't perfect, as she didn't move quite right and her face was a stony mask, but from more than a few feet away it was impossible to tell the massively curvy blonde hid a tentacle monster inside her.

"I can't believe this worked." April told her roommate as she turned around.  "I can walk around and people won't even notice.  Do you want to come outside with me and try it out?"

Mei came up behind April and licked her roommate's ear.  April had no idea what her outer shell was made of, but it transmitted sensations through the little knobs she used to hold onto each piece.  As such, it felt exactly like Mei was licking her ear, despite the fact her new body didn't really have any.

"Nope, I think I'd rather stay here." Mei whispered in April's ear.

"Stay here, but why…"  April trailed off when she saw the lusty look on Mei's face and the erection growing between her legs.  "Oh."

"Oh…indeed.  Why don't you slip into something more comfortable and we can pick up with our experimentation from earlier?"

As she let her various outer pieces fall to the floor, April reflected that her changes weren’t so bad after all.

Awesome work, my first time reading this. Different genres every chapter for everyone to enjoy.

Chapter 5: Induced Changes

Juggling a plate of bacon and eggs, a glass of OJ, and silverware, Shannon Pierce sat down at an empty table in the dining hall.  While she waited for her two best friends to arrive, Shannon marveled at the insanity that was going on around her.  The dining hall looked like science fiction, fantasy, and adult expos had got their wires crossed and were taking place at the exact same time.  At the next table over a woman's two heads argued with themselves about whose turn it was for the next bite of toast.  Beside her a woman massaged her giant breasts, squeezing milk out of her thumb sized teats to moisten a bowl of cereal.  Looking the other way, Shannon could spot dozens of transformed individuals scattered across the dining hall.  How many more, she wondered, were skipping breakfast to play with their new forms?

It had all started yesterday after that small earthquake.  Shannon had dismissed the first rumors, but when Lola Lambert had walked into their afternoon polymers class as a three-foot-tall anthro mink…well it was hard to dismiss the evidence when it was standing next to you discussing inorganic bonds.

When the announcement came later that the school was in lockdown, Shannon wasn't surprised.  According to the grapevine, no-one had a clue about what was causing the changes.  There were lots of rumors about what could instigate the change, but none about where this breach in normalcy came from.

Despite the fact they could spontaneously change at any moment, her fellow students were taking the situation quite calmly.  Even those that had already changed seemed to be enjoying their new forms.  Shannon wondered if that was due to whatever was causing the changes.

"Is this crazy or what?"

Shannon turned around to see her two best friends had joined her.  Pauline Houston was as much of a Texan farm girl as her name suggested.  The cowboy boots, jeans, and ever present plaid only reinforced the stereotype.  The brunette was only middling height for a woman, but she was very solidly built.

Roxanne Wong was very much Pauline's opposite.  She was the stereotype of a Japanese otaku, except she was actually Korean.  Despite barely breaking the five foot bar, Roxanne had a curvy figure that made all the boys drool.  Especially when she cosplayed at the conventions she went to.

Compared to her friends, Shannon considered herself the normal one of the group.  She was the tallest at 5'10" and skinny as a flagpole no matter how much she ate.  Shannon's skin was a honey caramel and her dark brown hair fell to just below her shoulders.

The three young women had met during a group project for an introductory STEM class.  Shannon was a materials engineer, Pauline a mechanical, and Roxanne was a CPE.  Together they'd managed to put together a set of very lifelike prosthetics.  Maybe not professional grade, but well above what all the other teams of freshman had done.  In the year since, the trio had tinkered with the designs on occasion and considered forming a company together after graduation.

"Earth to Shannon, are you still with us?"

Shannon blinked back to reality to find Pauline waving her hand in front of her friend's face.  "Yea…sorry.  I was…thinking."

"About all the changes?" Roxanne asked as she took a bite of her sugar bomb cereal.

"It's not like anyone's talking about anything else." Pauline replied around a mouthful of waffle.  "Did I tell you my roommate transformed yesterday?"

"Really, into what?"

"Vivian was always so focused on her breasts." Pauline shook her head.  "Now she has two more pairs on her chest.  If that wasn't bad enough, a bunch of them grew into to replace her hair."

Shannon rejoined the conversation.  "Mine changed as well.  I haven't seen her yet, but Tonya sent me a text to tell me she's now a humantaur and will be sleeping out at the stables for the immediate future."

"They took a poll this morning and it looks like 10-15% of the school has undergone some changes." Roxanne said as she prepared for another mouthful of cereal.

"And yet no-one is freaking out yet." Shannon pointed out the observation she had earlier.

Pauline shrugged.  "It will either happen or it won't.  No point getting upset about it.  The changes might look freakish, but everyone I've talked to is happy with them."

"Do you think we'll get changed?" Roxanne asked.

Pauline gave her a raised eyebrow.  "You did hear what I just said?"

"Ok, let me rephrase the question.  If you were to get changed, what would you want to get changed into?"

"Again, what does it matter?  The changes seem to be random."

"Actually, not so much from what I've heard."  Shannon pulled out her phone and checked the school's message boards.  "There are quite a few cases of people changing based on what they were doing at the time or something they said."  She flushed a bit.  "There are also suggestions that extreme emotions can trigger the changes."

"What kind of emotions?" Pauline asked, curious.

Shannon scrolled down a few more entries.  "Frustration…happiness…sexual arousal..."

Roxanne shook her head.  "No wonder so many of us have changed.  I think the average college student feels every one of those on a daily basis."  She set down her spoon to rest against the bowl.  "Back to my question.  If you could change, how would you?"

Shannon considered.  Her fantasy body wasn't too extreme to share.  "I want to be a curvy girl." she admitted.  "Huge breasts, fat ass, jiggle everywhere."

Roxanne looked incredulous.  "A realm of possibilities and you want to put on some weight?"

"It's more than that." Shannon flushed, darkening her cheeks to a chocolate color.  "Besides, you haven't told us what you would want to be."

Roxanne looked around to see if anyone outside the group was listening before leaning in and whispering, "I want a dick neck."

"A…what?" Shannon had no idea what her friend was talking about.

Roxanne grinned in slight embarrassment.  "I've always had a fetish for girls with a little extra.  Recently, I've been getting into headless images as well.  So if I had to change, I'd like my head removed." the otaku made a slicing gesture at the base of her neck.  "And at my crotch I'd like to grow in a large dick.  Maybe two feet or so.  Instead of a glans at the end, there would be my head."

"I have literally no idea what to say to that."

Roxanne's smile turned up a few watts.  "Sure it's bizarrely weird, but look around.  Everyone seems to be enjoying their changes and I know I would too."  The Korean woman turned to their other friend.  "Ok Pauline, your turn.  What change would you want?"

The brunette shook her head rapidly.  "No…I couldn't…"

"What's the matter?" Roxanne asked.  "Chicken?"

Pauline blushed far more than Shannon expected for simple teasing.  The country girl was nearly crimson.  "Wait, did Roxanne guess right?  You want to be a chicken?"

Still blushing furiously, Pauline nodded faintly.  "Not…specifically a chicken."  she admitted.  "But some kind of bird at least.  I find egg laying fascinating and…"

"You wonder what it would be like to do it yourself." Roxanne finished.  "Good for you Pauline.  I knew there was a kinky bone in there somewhere."

Pauline stared down at her bacon as if she could somehow blame it for what just happened.  "Now that I've shared an incredibly embarrassing secret, can we please change the subject?"

"Sure, I vote that we start talking about how we're going to induce changes in ourselves."

Pauline's head snapped up so fast Shannon worried about damage to her vertebrae.  "You can't be serious?" Roxanne nodded.  "That's crazy.  You want to deliberately try and change ourselves?"  she turned their other companion.  "Shannon, please tell Roxanne she's crazy."

"Sorry Pauline, but she does have a bit of a point.  Right now, they still don't know the root cause of the changes.  We can't leave the school and the number of transformees grows by the hour.  It would only be a matter of time until we change anyway.  Why not try and direct it toward a form we'd enjoy?"

"This is crazy, how would you even go about it?"

That question stymied Roxanne and Shannon for a moment, before the former had a moment of inspiration.  "The Prosthetics’ lab."

Shannon rolled the idea around in her mind and figured out where Roxanne was going.  "You think that by making prosthetics that mimic the changes we want, we can influence the changes that way?"

"It's worth a shot at least.  I didn't have anything planned for this weekend anyway.  What do you say Shannon, want to join me?"

The black woman considered for a moment, sucking on her lip, before giving into the feelings deep inside her.  "Why not."

Roxanne turned to the lone holdout of their group.  "What about you Pauline?"

The brunette shook her head.  "I'm sorry…I don't think I can."

"Pauline, they could walk in with a cure for these changes tomorrow.  Can you honestly tell me you're willing to pass up on the chance to live out your fantasies?"

"I…I…"  Shannon could see the conflict raging behind her friend's eyes.

Roxanne hammered the final nail into the coffin.  "Besides, it might not work.  Then you'd get to partly live out your fantasy without transforming."

Pauline sighed.  "Ok, fine.  You've convinced me.  I still think this plan is nuts, but I'm willing to go along with it for now."

"Excellent." Roxanne rubbed her hands together with glee.  "How about we meet up in the Prosthetics' lab in an hour?  That will give us some time to think and get what we need together."

"Sounds good to me." Shannon piled all her used silverware onto her empty plate and stood.  I'll see you then."  After bussing her dishes Shannon left the cafeteria, her mind spinning about how she was going to bring her fantasy to life.

When Shannon arrived at the Prosthetics' lab an hour later, Roxanne was already there and hard at work.  The Korean woman was leaning over a workbench, her purple streaked short black hair confined by a pair of safety glasses.  Roxanne had a spool of wire in one hand and a soldering iron in the other, applying both to some connectors.

Shannon waited until her friend set down the soldering iron before asking, "Whatcha working on?"

"Sweet, you're here."  Roxanne set down the spool of wire and lifted up her safety goggles to nestle in her hair.  She then gestured to the pile of wires and components spread haphazardly across the tabletop.  "After breakfast I kept going over and over how I could accomplish something like the transformation I wanted.  After all, I still need my head up here." Roxanne tapped the side of her head for emphasis.  "Then I realized I didn't need to move my head, I just needed to move my perspective."

"And how are you going to do that?" Shannon asked.

Roxanne pointed at a motorcycle style helmet sitting on a box beside the workbench.  "It turns out I already did the hardest part.  You know how much of a gaming geek I am…"

"Roxanne, random people you meet on the street can guess how much of a gaming geek you are."  As if to prove her point, Shannon gestured to Roxanne's shirt, which was decorated with the logo of a popular computer game.

"Ok, fine.  Anyway, I'd already been working on my own VR helmet.  You know, as a side project.  I'd bought a commercial one and started improving it.  It already has all the mics and speakers and monitors I need.  Now all I need to do is build a holder for all the sensors."

"Your dick head."

"Exactly.  How about you?  What have you come up with?"

Shannon took the bag she'd brought and dumped it across one of the other worktables.  "Remember last year, when we helped Pat with that obese woman costume for her sorority initiation?"

"I remember almost getting in trouble for using so much material."

"I went to see her after breakfast.  She still had it and, due to the fact she's now a centipede taur, doesn't need it anymore.  I brought it here in the hope we can coat the outer layer to provide more elastic support.  I also stopped by Big Bonnie's room and asked to borrow some clothes."  Big Bonnie was a mutual friend of theirs, the only woman Shannon personally knew taller than six feet and wide enough to have trouble walking through doorways.  Despite her large size Bonnie was very sweet and always baking treats for her friends.

"Let me guess, she doesn’t need the clothes anymore because her old body turned into a cocoon and a smaller, skinnier version popped out?"

"No, she lent me a stretchy outfit because she's a nice friend.  Well, that and the fact she's now bright green and apparently photosynthetic.  When I found her she was nude sunbathing on the grass outside the dorms."

"I'm sure that was a sight to see.  Ok, why don't we see if we need to adapt the coating on your outfit first, then you can help me with the circuitry on my fake dick."

"Sounds good.  Any sign of Pauline?"

Roxanne shook her head.  "I…don't think she's going to come.  Not after what happened at breakfast."

"Who's not going to what now?"

Roxanne and Shannon turned in surprise to see their friend standing in the doorway of the lab.  After picking up her jaw the latter said, "Pauline, we didn't think you were going to make it."

"I wasn't.  At least…for most of the last hour.  Then I got to thinking and…. things kind of took off from there.  At the very least, I had to come help with your costumes."

"But what about instigating your own change?"

The brunette blushed.  "I…already did that."  Seeing that neither of her friends was going to let her go with that simple of an answer, Pauline added, "Last year I bought a…. special set of eggs from an online store.  They were like Ben-wa balls only larger and obviously egg shaped.  They've been buried in the bottom of my armoire ever since as…as I haven't been brave enough to use them."

"But you finally were today." Roxanne suggested.

Pauline nodded.  "That's why I was late.  The process was…more intensive than I expected."  She patted her belly softly.  "I can feel them inside me with every step.  You have no idea how intense it was just walking over here."

Roxanne smirked.  "See, aren't you glad we talked you into this?"

Pauline rolled her eyes.  "I still can't believe you talked me into this, but I'm willing to see how far it goes.  Where do we start?"

Hours later, Shannon returned to the lab hauling several to-go boxes of dinner.  The trio had worked the entire day away and made significant progress.  Shannon's suit was now ready to go.  All she needed was to put it on and pump it up.  Meanwhile Roxanne's dick was almost done as well.  The outer skin coating was currently in the fabricator.  When she left, Roxanne was performing final checks on the servos while Pauline was using her sewing skills to modify a skirt.

Sharon pushed through the door and stumbled over to an open table.  She set down the boxes and looked around for her friends.  She thought she saw Roxanne's distinctive hair poking up from behind one of the other tables.  But what was she doing on the floor?

"Hey Roxanne, food's here.  Where's…aaah!"

As Shannon tried to put her hand on her friend's shoulder, she discovered that Roxanne didn't have shoulders.  This discovery caused her to jump backward in surprise.  The disembodied head turned around to face the startled Shannon, grinning strangely.  "So, do I pass?"

The words had a slight mechanical tinny and the features were just a hint off, but otherwise it was like looking at the real Roxanne.  Shannon could hear giggling from behind a table on the far side of the room and went to investigate.  She found Pauline and Roxanne sitting there, the latter pulling off her VR helmet.

"You should have seen your face." Roxanne tried and failed to contain her laughter.  "I thought you were going to jump through the ceiling."

"I was watching from back here, she nearly did."

"Very funny you two."  As much as Shannon hated to admit it, her friends had gotten her good.  "At least I know you two were working while I was gone."  She started walking back over to the food table and called over her shoulder, "Let's eat before the food gets cold.  Afterward, I think it's time we tried on our outfits."

It was nearly eight o'clock before the last box of food was set aside.  "I'm stuffed." Roxanne groaned contentedly, sinking deeper into her futon.  "I think I need a nap before we do any more work."

"Fine, you rest.  But I'm getting suited up first." Shannon teased.

That seemed to perk Roxanne up.  "Oh no you don't.  I'm not going to bow out of going first that easily."

Pauline waved her fork back and forth between her friends.  "This is a fight between you two.  You'll both need my help to suit up.  Flip a coin for all I care."

"But how will you have a chance to go first if we just flip a coin?" Roxanne asked coyly.

"Why would I need to go first.  I don't have a…" Pauline stopped when she saw the looks on her friend's faces.  "Spill.  What did you two do?"

"Roxanne and I agreed that it was only fair.  You were helping us so much with our outfits.  We had to return the favor somehow."

Shannon got out of her chair and walked over to remove a bundle from one of the other tables.  As she pulled out the items within, Pauline could see components that appeared to be part of a bird.  Except…for a few that didn't.

"What the heck is this?" Pauline held up a large breast with four, finger-sized teats poking out.

"A little addition to your chicken fantasy.  You…might have forgotten to close all your tabs when I borrowed your laptop one time." Shannon admitted.  "I remember one of the picture was a strange cow and chicken creature.  You must have really liked it, to have favored it and all.  Roxanne and I have been working on this whenever you weren't in the lab."

Pauline set the breast back down.  "I guess I now know why you two wanted me to take a long lunch."

"So does this mean you'll put it on?" asked Roxanne hopefully.

Pauline sighed and let her eyes wanted over the components.  "You two clearly put a lot of effort into this.  Ok, fine.  I'm in.  But I'm going last, as I have a feeling you'll need my hands and with those wings I'd be unable to help."

"Score." Roxanne exclaimed.  "In that case…" she pulled a coin out of her pocket, "heads or tails?"

Shannon chuckled.  "You seem to have a fascination with heads today, so I'll take tails."

"Pauline, will you be our impartial flipper?" Roxanne asked, handing over the coin.

"That better not be a crack about my soon to be short arms." the brunette joked back, taking the coin.  The small metal disk went up into the air and Pauline caught it.  She slapped it against the back of her wrist and all three women crowded in to see the results.

"Damn." Shannon swore.  "Looks like you're going first Roxanne.  Let me go lower the blinds and lock to door so we don't get any unexpected visitors."

Five minutes later Roxanne stood in the center of the room clad only in her bra.  When the trio had started planning that morning, they decided on supporting her dick with a simple harness around Roxanne's waist.  However, after building the dick and discovering the weight, the trio had used Pauline's sewing skills to attach it to a reinforced girdle.

"Damn this thing is heavy." Roxanne remarked as she felt up her two foot long, soda bottle thick prosthetic penis.  "It's like having a flagpole sticking out in front of me."

Shannon glanced from the dick to the laptop on the workbench beside her.  "I'm getting good readings from mini-anne.  Ready to test the helmet?"

Roxanne nodded and Pauline brought over the big black sphere.  First Roxanne had to put on a skintight ski-mask laden with sensors that would track the movement of her head.  The only holes were around Roxanne's eyes, nose, and lips.  After that came the helmet, which clicked into a set of connectors on the collar around the Korean woman's neck.

"Roxanne, can you hear me?" Pauline asked.  The helmeted woman didn't reply.  "Looks like the sound dampeners are doing well.  Go ahead and turn on mini-anne's sensors."

Shannon hit a few keys on her laptop and suddenly the mechanical face on Roxanne's face came to life.  "Wow it's bright in here.  I know I was only in the dark for a second…holy crap everything looks so big."

"Roxanne, can you hear me now?" Pauline asked for the second time.

The mini-anne's head tilted in her direction.  "Yes I can hear you, there's no need to shout."  Roxanne tried turning further in Pauline's direction, but found she couldn't.  She was forced to take a few awkward steps to reorient herself.  "Ok, having to move like this will take some getting used to.  Not to mention the fact I can't see my hands."  For emphasis, Roxanne waved her arms like she was a mime trapped in a box.

"But you're enjoying this right?" Shannon asked.

"Hell yea.  This is working better than I expected.  Pauline, can you help me into a shirt and skirt so we can do Shannon next?"

There ended being a ten minute break between outfit changes, mostly to allow Roxanne to adjust better to her new point of view.  Pauline successfully argued that her friend wouldn't be a lot of use if she kept banging her new face into things or dropping them.

"Ok guys, I think I've got the hang of it for now.  Shannon, you're up."

The African American woman stepped to the side of the room for a bit more privacy as she stripped out of her clothes.  The outfit she would be putting on was double layered.  The inner layer was skintight and would provide some tactile response from the outer layer.  Luckily Pat and Shannon were almost the same size, so the latter was able to climb in without too much effort even with the suit's neck entry.  When Shannon had the suit above her hips she called Pauline over to help.  The other woman was able to tug things into place even with the outer layer of the suit hanging loosely.

The outer layer was designed to look and feel like skin, leaving Shannon with the appearance she'd skinned someone twice her size and was now wearing them.  She was thankful that Pat was also African American, as it would have looked quite awkward to have white skin and a brown head.  However, the suit was designed for Pat's skin tone, which was significantly darker than Shannon’s.  Like straight out of the African desert, not a drop of cream in the coffee black.  Even with the make-up she'd brought along, Shannon was unsure she'd be able to match her facial tone with the rest of her body.

Once Pauline was satisfied everything was lined up as much as possible, Roxanne came over with a fifty gallon drum on a dolly.  Sitting on top of the drum was a pump and Roxanne handed twin hoses over to Pauline.  The brunette hooked the hoses into connectors hidden in Shannon's armpits.  Pauline gave Roxanne a thumbs up when the connections were good.

"Hold on Shannon, it's about to get tight in there." Roxanne commented as she started up the pump.

When Pat wore the costume, the trio had filled it with air.  However, afterward Pat had complained that air made her feel like a giant balloon.  She lacked the mass and heft a normal obese woman would carry around.  The trio had put their head together afterward to solve the problem in case they ever wanted to use a similar suit again.  Water was first proposed but quickly discarded due to both its weight and the sloshing factor.

What they'd come up with instead was a kind of liquid gel, the kind often used for plants in vases.  It was much less dense than water, yet would act thicker.  When all the air had been sucked out between the layers and Roxanne reversed the pump, it was this gel that surged out of the barrel and around Shannon's body.

Even through the inner suit Shannon gasped as she felt the first spurts of gel impact her armpits.  It was colder than she expected.  "You ok Shannon?" Pauline asked, eyes flicking from Shannon's face to the pump controls and back.

"I'm fine.  It just feels…different than I expected.  How much of this stuff are we going to pump into me?"

"The whole barrel, assuming the outer suit looks like it's going to hold."

"And how much weight will that be?"

"If this was water, almost four hundred pounds.  Probably half that if it was flesh.  Luckily the gel is only a quarter as dense as water, so you're looking at only a hundred pounds."

That was nearly as much as Shannon weighed now, so it was hard for her to imagine what it would be like to lug that much extra weight around.  She shuddered pleasurably at the thought that she was about to find out.

The filling process was slow due to the sheer volume of material being used.  It took nearly five minutes before Shannon felt the gel rise all the way to the top without stretching the outer suit.  This was a modest augment to her curves, while giving Shannon a small belly.  As more and more of the gels was pumped in Roxanne would hit the toggle every so often to allow the suits adjust and stretch.

When the barrel was empty, Shannon's suited body was huge.  Her thighs were thicker than her old waist and each breast was larger than her head.  If it wasn't for how wide her hips had grown, Shannon wouldn't have been able to see them.

Pauline disconnected the hoses and closed the ports.  With the bulging fat rolls of Shannon's arms, they were completely invisible.  The enlarged woman tried taking a few steps.  Carrying around all that extra weight, even that small exertion was enough to exhaust her.

"So, how do you like being fat?" Roxanne asked.

"I'm not fat, I'm curvy."  Shannon replied, enjoying the jiggle as she shook her butt in her friend’s direction.  "And let me get my wig and make-up on before you judge."

Five minutes later, Shannon returned to the lab.  She was now dressed in a leopard print bodysuit that was nearly skintight across her bulk.  Shannon had darkened her face to match the suit’s skin tone and added in some dark purple make-up.  The final touch was a wig that lengthened her hair down to the middle of Shannon’s back.

Shannon struck a pose and asked, “How do I look?”

“Like a BBW pornstar.  Not that that’s a bad thing.” Roxanne teased.

“Says the girl who’s now thinking with her dick.”

“Ouch, you wound me.”

Pauline cut in.  “Ok girls, cut it out.  Now that I’ve helped you get dressed, can you help me?”

Pauline’s outfit came in three parts, each consisting of two items.  First to go on were the oversized breasts.  Shannon had Pauline lay down on a workbench and rubbed the glue over her naked torso.  Moving slowly and carefully, the oversized woman aligned the massive udders and held them in place until the glue dried.

When Shannon indicated the breast forms were secure Pauline sat back up.  “Ugh, these things weigh a ton.”

“It’s your fault for fantasizing about such large breasts.” Roxanne noted.  “From down here they look even bigger.”

The second part of the process had Pauline stepping into specialized boots made to look like the legs of a chicken.  They held her feet nearly en-point, which the girls had tried to pad as much as possible to reduce the strain.  Roxanne’s lower vantage point actually helped with the application, as she was able to guide Pauline easier.

Lastly came Pauline’s wings.  The country girl was forced to fold her hands back to touch her shoulders.  Shannon applied straps to hold her limbs trapped before sliding over triangular patches covered in feathers.

“Sorry these don’t look as good as our costumes Pauline.” Shannon said as she straightened the Texan’s left wing.  “This lab was designed for human prosthetics, not avian.”

“It’s good enough for now.  I just hope I can wake up my arms when you finally get me out of these things.”

“Don’t think like that, think about all the fun things we can do in our transformed states.”

“Roxanne, all I want to do now is sleep.” Shannon admitted.  “You have no idea how exhausting it is to move around carrying twice my usual mass.”

“Can we at least cuddle and watch a movie first?”

“Take the deal.” Pauline told Shannon.  “It’s our best chance to send her to sleep before midnight.”

Shannon's dreams that night were strange.  Part of the fact was her dream self had her outfit’s impossible curves.  But it was more than that.  As she examined her dream reflection in the dream mirror, Shannon saw her body had changed even further.  The flesh of her face had plumped up, giving Shannon lips so thick they almost wouldn't close.  They were painted a lurid purple, matching the shadow above her eyes.  Shannon touched the make-up gently and found it wouldn’t smear.  Shannon's hair had also increased in volume.  It fell all the way down to her ankles and looked thick enough to tug an ocean liner.  But the strangest bodily change was to her pussy.  It had grown enormous, stretching up almost to her belly button.  Flanking it were twin mons poking up thicker than Shannon's old arm.

The mirror faded and the dream got even stranger.  Now she wasn't alone, instead Shannon was sharing the oddness with Roxanne and Pauline.  The former looked much the same as she did right before bed, except for two major changes.  The first was the fact the helmet was missing.  Instead, Roxanne's shoulders were totally smooth.  The second was she was now sporting a large pair of balls, hanging like melons from Roxanne’s crotch.

Pauline had also changed.  Her wings now looked natural, as if there wasn’t a pair of arms hiding underneath.  Her entire body had become rounder, from belly to breasts to thighs to crotch.  She also sported a cute cow’s tail that flicked absently in the air. 

Her friends changed bodies weren't the strange parts for Shannon.  Instead it was the growing attraction she felt for them.  Shannon had never had a lesbian thought in her life, but now…

Shannon's mind tried to rationalize what she was feeling.  Technically, Roxanne was now a guy if you went by the fact she had a dick and balls instead of a vagina.  And Pauline…she was some sort of cow-chicken-human hybrid, so who knew what that did to the rules?

"Come on, it will be fun." dream Roxanne told her while dream Pauline nodded along.

What the hell, it was just a dream after all.  That thought had no sooner passed through Shannon's mind than a large bed appeared beside her.  Shannon climbed up on it, careful of her large bulk.  Pauline crawled up after her and lowered one of her fat teats to Shannon's face.  While she sucked, the African American woman felt something probing her enlarged vagina.  A moment later she gasped and nearly bit Pauline's nipple as something huge entered her.  The sensation was enough to give Shannon an orgasm right there, followed by a second a minute later as Roxanne finally managed to shove her entire length into her friend.

Meanwhile, Pauline had moved to sit on Shannon's face.  Her pussy was right over her friend's mouth and Shannon licked away with wild abandon.  By the way the transformed woman was writhing in pleasure atop her, Shannon knew she was doing something right.

This went on for some time until the trio decided to change positions.  Roxanne licked and sucked on Shannon's pussy while Pauline gave her a titfuck.  After that Roxanne lay back on the bed and fisted Pauline while Shannon rode the dick necked woman cowgirl.  This went on and on, position after position, until the strange dream ended and Shannon drifted off into blissful sleep.

Shannon slowly awoke the next morning, trying to hold onto the last memories of what had been some very intriguing and erotic dreams.  She sat up, enjoying the heft of her new body.  Even if their plan hadn't worked, Shannon knew she'd be using the suit on other weekends as well.

Shannon slowly slid out from under her blankets and climbed back to her feet.  If possible, her body felt even larger than last night.  Despite this, it was much easier to move.  Shannon took a few steps to get the circulation moving in her legs and accidently kicked something.  Looking down, Shannon saw it was Roxanne's helmet.  Odd, had Roxanne gotten up before her?  Shannon was sure the Korean woman was sound asleep beside her just a moment before.  Had Roxanne removed the helmet during the night?  That was possible and easy to check.

Shuffling around, Shannon glanced down at her still sleeping friends.  What she saw made her jaw drops.  "Roxanne, Pauline, wake up!"  Roxanne's answer was a loud snore, while Pauline asked her mommy for five more minutes.  "I mean it guys, wake up, you've changed."  Logic ran through Shannon's brain and she realized her body was giving sensations it shouldn't if this was just a costume.  The weight of her breasts on her stomach, the heft of the hair tugging on her head.  "We've changed." she amended.

Roxanne groaned and sat up.  Shannon could see the top of her shoulders were completely smooth, just like in the dream.  In fact Roxanne's other face was missing as well.  Then her friend's morning wood arose and Roxanne's sleep face poked out of her foreskin.  "Huh, what are you shouting about?" she asked sleepily.  Her mouth opened impossibly wide and she spit a glob of white goop onto the floor.  By the smell, it was unmistakably cum.

"Roxanne, where's your head."

"Where it's always been, duh.  Right…" Roxanne trailed off, unable to locate anything above her shoulders.

"Ugh, I feel so full." Pauline commented as she slowly stood on her clawed feet.  Her stomach bulged much farther than in the fragments of dreams Shannon could remember.

Without warning Pauline let out a loud cluck, followed by a moan.  Something huge and white strained against her pussy lips and a moment later Pauline laid a nearly foot long egg.  As she sagged against the workbench Pauline gasped, "Well that was…intense.  I think that's the best orgasm I've ever had."

"This is so cool, we're actually transformed." Roxanne exclaimed.  "What are we going to do now?"

Shannon thought back to her fragment of dreams.  "I have an idea.  Since we have all day in here together…"

These are pretty damn great. Hope to see more sometime. smile