Topic: Candy Bowl Party (Halloween 2017)

Chapter 1

Mae Wise had never been fond of Halloween.  Maybe because she wasn't the most social person under the best of circumstances.  Maybe because all the stores sold were "sexy something" costumes, which didn't fit at short, slender figure at all.  But all the reasons Mae wasn't fond of Halloween didn't matter tonight, for she'd been dragged out by her two best friends for the night.

"I don't know Cora, a party at mid-renovation hotel?" Mae said to the driver as they got out of the car.

Cora Burgess, who'd been Mae's friend since both of them were in elementary school, flashed Mae a supportive smile.  "Come on Mae, live a little.  This will be fun."  Cora paused to brush some of her white blond hair out of her eyes, the electric blue tips identifying her as someone who lived a lot.

"Besides, you need to get out of the house more." said Mae's other companion.  Bernadette Waters, Bernie to her friends, was a large woman.  Not fat, just tall and muscular.  She'd been mistaken for a guy several times before, despite her long dark hair.  "You've been such a mope since your boyfriend dumped you six months ago."

Mae winced.  She'd been trying to forget about that.  She'd worked really hard, pushed herself past her shy limits to pursue a man she had a crush on, only for him to dump her for the blonde that worked at the bank across the street.  Good riddance.  At least his new hussy would know exactly how much she could bleed him for.

"Ah, forget about that." Cora came over and put her arm around Mae's shoulder.  "Tonight's all about us, about all the fun we're going to have."  Using her arm, she steered Mae around and toward the entrance to the hotel.  There wasn't anyone else walking in at the moment, but by the number of other cars in the lot the place must be packed.

Inside the tall, wooden front doors there was an wide open space.  Mae pictured it as full of meeting nooks and maybe a coffee bar when the hotel was operational, but right now everything had been moved out of the way for the renovation.  The front desk was on the far side of the floor, tucked between the twin curling staircases.  Each staircase was partly covered in semi-opaque tarps, with flaps for people to pass through.  Mae found it odd that one was labeled for women, the other for men.

"Evening ladies." the man behind the desk said as they approached.  Probably in his early fifties, the man was deceptively ordinary looking, if a bit bookish.  Put him in a lab coat and goggles, and he'd be on call from central casting as "generic scientist #3".

"Hi." Cora replied, taking the lead as she always did.  "Is this the right place for the Candy Bowl Party."

"I hope so." the man said, gesturing to several large bowls of spherical sweets on the counter beside him.  "Otherwise I'm stuck handing these out to whoever walks in off the street." He chuckled.  "Now, do I need to go over the rules for you three?"

Cora shook her head, but Mae nodded vigorously.  She wasn't going to let Cora drag her into something blind again.  The last time they nearly had to hike three miles in the dark after the river tried to steal their canoe.

Seeing Mae's hesitation, the man behind the desk said, "A refresher is not big deal.  I can practically do it in my sleep by now."  He puffed up, as if about to launch into a long winded speech.  "Welcome to the Candy Bowl Party.  A transformative experience of both body and mind." He reached behind the counter and pulled out a small clear sphere.  "These are what make the magic happen.  Well, not this one.  It's actually a marble I'm using for demonstration purposes, but…where was I?  Ah yes.  Each of the candies in the bowls you see are full of a unique and powerful potion.  A transformation potion, one that can change nearly any part of you."

"Transformations? Really?" Mae said skeptically.  While such things weren't unheard of, they were exorbitantly expensive.  They were mostly used by Hollywood, when the producers didn't want everything to be CGI.  Although, Mae had to admit, using them for Halloween was one way to bring them into the mainstream.

"Indeed." the man said with a smile.  There was a flicker of movement behind him and suddenly the man was framed by a massive black and white skunk's tail.  "As you can see, I had one of these little candies earlier in the evening.  A proof of veracity, you might say.  But don't fear, they're not permanent.  These little beauties are designed to last about ten hours or so from ingestion.  When you wake up tomorrow morning, you'll be back to normal."

"That's good to know." Mae heard Bernie mutter behind her.  "I'd hate to be stuck with a tail like that for the rest of my life."

The skunk tailed man must not have heard her, as he continued.  "The green candies add something to your body.  In my case, the tail.  The red ones take something away.  The yellow candies multiply the change of another candy taken near the same time.  The blue candies perform a swap.  For example, if I tried one, my skunk tail might turn into a fox tail.  The swirl candies are a random combination of the aforementioned types.  Then there are the black and white candies." The man gestured to the last bowl, in which the candies were some combination of speckled white and black.  "These little beauties are special.  Instead of being random like the swirls, each contains a prepared mix of changes.  What those changes are be will related to the room you’re in at the time."

The man paused, clearing his throat.  "Whoops, got ahead of myself.  When you leave here, you'll go up the stairs and into the locker rooms we have set up at entrance to the second floor.  Leave all your clothes and possessions there before you travel out the other side…"

"Hang on." Mae interrupted.  "If we leave all our clothes in the locker room, what do we wear out?"

The man looked at Mae as if she was simple.  "Wear out?  Why nothing of course."

Mae flushed.  "But then I'd be naked…in front of a whole bunch of people."

"On the flip side, they'd be naked too." Bernie mused.

"It's an unfortunate necessity of the event." the man explained.  "Even if you did wear clothes out, I'd afraid your shirt might not survive if you grow a pair of wings, or your pants if you acquire a second pair of legs.  You get the idea."

"Besides Mae, the whole point of this event is to get out of your skin, both figuratively and literally.  Let's go upstairs, get changed...again both figuratively and literally, and find some hot boys to hang out with."

When Mae turned an even deeper crimson at the thought of anyone male seeing her without clothing, the host tried to reassure her.  "Not to worry dear.  The whole building is enchanted to prevent STDs and pregnancy.  It's one of the reasons we chose to hold the party here.  Normally those spells are damnably expensive.  And if you do find someone you want to spend a little more time with, there are plenty of rooms upstairs.  Just see the attendant by the elevators.  Now if you have no further questions..."

"You mentioned some rooms earlier?" Bernie asked.  "They sounded different than the hotel rooms."

The host smacked his forehead.  "Silly me, I've gotten off script again.  Yes, the ballrooms.  Another big reason we're holding the event here.  On the second floor you'll find thirteen rooms, each with their own theme.  I won't list them all, the surprise is half the fun, but there's something for everyone.  The candy in each room contains transformations related to the theme, to help our guests decide how they want to change.  The only rule is that you have to try at least one candy from each room you enter.  And of course, one from the bowls right here at the front to start you off.  These ones have wrappers, so you can take them into the changing rooms and eat them there.  Now, I think I've spoken enough, and I see someone else coming, so why don't you make your selection and hurry off to have some fun."

As the man turned to look at the other arrivals, Cora dragged Mae over to look at the bowls. Like the man said, each was fill with wrapped spherical candies.  "I'm still not sure about this." Mae said as Cora reached in and pulled out green candy.

"Don't wimp out now." Bernie said as she reached for a blue candy. "We're right about to hit the fun part Mae."

Mae sighed.  If her friends were trying to get her out of her shell, they'd certainly chosen one hell of a way to do it.  What the hell, it was only one night.  Like the desk man said, everything would be back to the status quo by tomorrow morning.  Why not live a little dangerously?  With a surety that surprised even her, Mae reached in and pulled out a white and black wrapper.

"Wow, nice pep talk Bernie.  You got her to go deep." Cora cheered.  "Now let's get out of these clothes and into some changes."

Undressing in the locker room was uneventful.  Mae tried not to think about it, but she had to admit she was a bit jealous of her friend's bodies.  Cora was several inches taller than Mae's 5' 2" frame, with a dancer's grace and physique.  Bernie's dark skin held rigid a mountain of sculpted muscle, looking like an ad for a female bodybuilding magazine.  Then there was Mae's body, with her frizzy shoulder length brown hair, freckles, and barely there breasts.

"Showtime." Cora said as she undid the wrapper on her candy and popped it into her mouth.  She chewed for a moment and swallowed.  Mae could see the bulge travel down Cora's slender throat and waited for something to happen.  She didn't need to wait long.  Almost immediately, dark lines appeared on the blonde's skin.  They spun around in intricate patterns, creating geometric tattoos that covered most of Cora from ankles to shoulders.  The newly marked woman held up an arm and examined her new ink.  "Tattoos, cool.  Totally goes with the bad girl look."  She struck a sexy pose for a moment, before ruining it by laughing.

"My turn."  Bernie popped her own candy into her mouth.

After a minute of no visible changes, Mae asked, "Bernie, do you feel any different?"

"Not really…" the dark skinned woman began, then gasped.  Mae stood there in shock as her friend's voice emanated from a different point than normal.  Specifically, about three feet lower than before.

"I've heard about talking out of your ass Bernie, but never talking out of your pussy." Cora joked.

"I can think of a few situations where it might come in handy.  It will also give the boys an excuse to stare."  Bernie turned to Mae.  "Your turn."

Mae looked down at the little candy in her hands.  Now that she was here, Mae found herself with second thoughts.  She almost wanted to back out, but the looks on her friends' faces stopped her.  Besides, it really was only one night.  What was the worst that could happen?

Before she could chicken out, Mae undid the wrapper and popped the candy into her mouth.  It didn't seem to have much flavor, other than generic sugar overload.  Mae swallowed and waited for something to happen.  Much like with Cora, it wasn't a long wait.  Mae lifted her arms as she felt a ticklish sensation under them.  To her surprise, Mae found two additional arms growing out of her torso, about six inches below each original.  While this was happening, another itching point appeared on her forehead.  Mae reach up to touch it, only to find a large bump.  Pressing on it was uncomfortable, like she was trying to poke out one of her eyes.  Which is what it turned out to be, when Mae figured out how to open it a moment later.  Her vision seemed a bit sharper, which was nice as Mae was borderline needing glasses.

Looking down with her new expanded vision, Mae saw that her new arms had finished growing in.  They were identical to the pair above in every apsect save location.  Using them felt just as odd as blinking her new eye.  The connections were familiar, but in the wrong place.

Then there was the fact Mae's skin was now a pale blue.  Somewhere between sky blue and spent too much time in the freezer.  It was Mae's most obvious change, but conversely the least disturbing to her functionality.

"You look like one of the Hindu goddesses.  What's her name…Vishnu." Cora said, giving Mae the once over.  "Very cool. I can't wait to see what other people think."

At the mention of other people, Mae's arms reflexively moved to cover her breasts, crotch, and rear.  Flushing purple, she slowly pulled them back.  After all, Cora and Bernie didn't seem to mind being in the buff.  And if she really hated it, all Mae need to do was find a place with clothing type transformations.

Cora took one of Mae's arms, Bernie took another on the other side.  Together, they frog marched the worried young woman out of the changing rooms.

Chapter 2

A few steps into the first room, Mae paused to examine her surroundings.  If she didn't know better, Mae would have assumed she was out in the country, not in the middle of the city.  The large room appeared to be a country farm, complete with green fields and a red barn.  Twenty feet away, she could see a pair of women riding men with equine legs.  Two more women lounged in a pit of mud, their extra bright pink nipples painfully on display.  And Mae could see a couple walking into the barn, each sporting several extra large, heavy breasts.

"Wow, I thought I knew what to expect, but this place is so cool." Cora exclaimed, dragging Mae over to the room's candy bowls.  Or more accurately, candy pitchers, set in a line down the worn wooden boards of a lemonade stand.

Bernie dug her hand into the bowl and came up with several candies.  She offered one to Mae and Cora before popping the remaining blue candy into her mouth.  Immediately, the dark skinned woman's hands flew to her breasts.  "Ooh." she moaned.  "Suddenly I feel so…full."

Apparently Bernie's breasts agreed, for as Mae watched she swelled even larger on Bernie's big frame.  The skin on each lightened to a pinkish purple, while the nipples swelled to the size of thumbs.  The changing woman cupped her new breasts, rubbing the nipples with her fingers.  She let out another moan and a stream of something white spurted out.

"It feels so good.  I need more."  Before either of the other women could say something, Bernie reached back into the bowl and came out with a green candy.  This one left Bernie clutching her stomach as it swelled out, forming a basketball sized udder to match her breasts.

Bernie was about to reach for another candy when Cora stopped her.  "Umm Bernie, don't you think you should try out what you have first before adding more changes?  We did just get here."

"Good point."  Bernie's gaze fell on a trio of guys standing in the shade of a tree.  Mae could guess which one Bernie was after and saw she was right when Bernie marched over to the largest.  The guys must have already tried some of the candies, as Bernie's target was built like a minotaur, horns and all.  Despite his bulk Bernie grabbed him by the arm and practically dragged him off toward the barn.

"I…did not expect her to do that." Cora admitted from beside Mae.

"Bernie likes getting her way, but that was forward even for her." Mae agreed.  She looked down at the blue candy in her own hand.  "I guess we should go take these before we try and mingle."

"You really should, the results are like, so totally awesome."

Mae jumped at the unexpected valley girl voice.  Looking down, she saw another transformee on all fours beside her.  The woman's arms and legs were fully covered in fluffy white sheep's fur, with strategic patches covering the rest of her assets.  Considerable assets, which along with the woman's long blonde hair and tiny waist made her look like a pinup model.  For a moment Mae wondered if the hair and breasts were natural, or traits the woman had picked up earlier in the evening.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Cora asked, unable to penetrate the valley girl drawl.

"These candy things are like…the best things ever.  My fur is like…so impossibly soft.  And by breasts have never felt more sensitive."  The sheep woman gave her chest a shake, letting her breasts sway like dual hypnotists' coins.  "Come on, take yours too."

Mae shared a this woman is crazy look with Cora before shrugging and popping her candy into her mouth.  Immediately Mae's feet began to cramp, as if she'd been swimming too long and bent them at strange angles.  Mae tried to stand on her toes to relieve the pressure, only to find she could no longer relax her feet.  Looking down, Mae saw she was now tottering on a pair of hooves.  The cow kind, not like a horse, with a split nail bisecting the front.

Looking up, Mae searched for Cora's change.  She started at the top and didn't have to look far.  Spiraling out from Cora's temples were a pair of ram's horns.  They were small and delicate, looking more cute than threatening.

"Aw, you got horns." the sheep woman said.  "I'm so jealous."  The woman was about to say something else but stopped at a voice calling their way.  Mae looked over to see a man in the distance.  He had been through several canine changes, leaving him covered in short brown fur.  But what stuck out the most, both figuratively and literally, was the throbbing purple canine cock poking from the sheath between the dog man's legs.

"I think it's time for me to be herded." the sheep woman said.  "I'm coming hubby."  With that she sprinted off on all fours.  Just before she reached the dog man she sprang up, knocking them both into a sexy sprawl.

"She certainly seems excited about this place." Mae remarked as the couple in the distance kissed frantically.  "Do you want to try and find someone to herd you?"

Cora shook her head.  "Nah, I want to try out a few different rooms before I settle on a bunch of changes.  I hoped Bernie would stick with us a little longer but…"

"She's busy getting something stuck into her." Mae finished.  She'd seen the look on her friend's face when Bernie marched over.  Mae would bet her extensive coin collection that Bernie was making that minotaur's night.  Possibly his whole month.

Chapter 3

The next room carried on the animal theme, but in a much more indoor setting.  It was a sexy pet shop, with oversized cages and enclosures to house humanoid guests.  One wall was a giant fish tank, with a mermaid riding a shark with human arms instead of fins.  On the far wall a naga sunned herself on a rock beside another woman with most of her torso hidden inside a hard green shell.

In between these the store was broken down into the sections seen in a typical pet shop.  There was one section for dogs, another for cats.  Further back Mae could see one for birds and other for small mammals.

"Where do you want to…" Mae began, but Cora was already moving.

"Kitties!" the blonde exclaimed, making a beeline for the feline section.  Mae could make out a large fuzzy tower with multiple people climbing and resting on it.  Several more were playing with a large ball of string.  As Cora drew close the string chasers switched focus to her, piling on Cora in a fluffy wave.  Despite herself, Mae chuckled at the show.  Deciding to explore while Cora worked her inner cat out of her system, Mae started deeper into the store.

Unlike the previous room, which had several large bowls by the entrance, the pet shop had dozens of smaller bowls spread around.  Many of them were in cages, waiting for occupants to eat them.

Mae paused to watch as a woman crawled into a cage on the edge of the reptile section.  She dropped her head and scarfed down the candies in the bowl.  A moment later her skin darkened to a green camouflage pattern of hard scales.  A tail of the same shade grew from her backside, while smaller set of spikes poked out of the woman’s back from widow's peak to tailbone.  Mae crouched down for a better look and the woman turned to look at her with bright green, slitted eyes.  A tongue shot between the woman's lips for a moment, tasting the air before getting sucked back inside.  Her eyes flicked from Mae to the empty cage beside her, as if inviting Mae to join her.

Mae shook her head and stood.  Spending all night being stuck in a cage didn't hold much appeal to her.  She clopped her way further into the store, passing through the small mammals sections.  A hamster transformee snoozed next to its water bowl, so covered in fur Mae couldn't tell its gender.  On the other side, a woman with bunny ears and a whiskered nose was inviting a young man into her cage.  By the hungry looks on both their faces, Mae knew they were about to do what bunnies did best.

Eventually, Mae found herself in the avian section.  It was full of human sized birdcages, about half of which were occupied.  All of the transformees had wings of some kind, either on their back or replacing their arms.  Mae spotted the section’s candy bowl, a small sign taped to the side.  Green Bowl Gives You Wings.

Chuckling at the reference, Mae decided to give one of the green candies a try.  As she bit into the sweet, Mae hoped the wings in question would show up on her back.  The night was a bit too young to spend it helpless flapping around.

To Mae's relief, she felt the pressure build up along her spine.  Using the reflective backing of an empty cage, Mae studied the results.  At first the growths poking out of her back looked ugly and distorted, but eventually white feathers appeared and the limbs settled into a pair of four foot wide, dove like wings.

Mae gave her new limbs an experimental flap.  They would never be strong enough to carry her weight, would probably get terribly in the way, and were one more  set of body parts Mae’s overworked mind had to coordinate, but she found herself liking them anyway.

Mae continued to preen at her new additions until she was startled by a voice beside her.  "Wings, good choice."

Spinning around, Mae saw her companion was a blue and purple furred catgirl.  It took Mae a second to realize it was Cora, and that was only by the fact the catgirl still had horns.  Then Mae realized the blue and purple of Cora's fur duplicated the patterns of her previous tattoos.  Strangely, the longer hair on Cora's head now sported blonde tips, and inverse of her previous hairdo.

"Tired of playing already?" Mae asked, folding her wings back in.

"All the other kitties wanted to take naps." Cora pouted.  "I'm still too excited.  Want to check out another room?"

If Mae was honest with herself, the changes so far hadn't been too bad.  What harm could there be in continuing to look?  "I guess."

"That's the spirit."  Cora grabbed Mae by an arm and tugged her out of the pet shop.

Chapter 4

The next room was different than the previous two for several reasons.  Instead of being brightly lit by natural light, the illumination was dark and artificial.  It strobed in a wide hue of colors, never pausing to catch its breath.  For another, there were no animal changes in the room.  Instead everyone seemed to be wearing an article of shiny, tight fitting clothing.  Rubber or latex Mae though, judging by the smell.

There was a group ahead of Mae and Cora, already sampling the candy bowl.  The first woman, who had green vines instead of hair, smiled as the skin of her arms and legs darkened, giving her the appearance of wearing dark green latex stockings and gloves.  But when she tried to tug them down, Mae saw they were actually part of her skin.  The next man to try a candy started to sweat profusely.  It clung to his skin, making the naked flesh look shiny, before solidifying into a solid white color.  When he turned Mae could see the man's entire body was coated in white latex, which then inflated to give him feminine curves.  Looking up at his face, Mae saw it was featureless save for a big hole rimmed in red.  The change gave the man the look of a giant inflatable sex doll.

The next woman of the group tried her candy, then gasped as her hands flew down to her vagina.  Something was coming out of it, dark streams of black liquid that flowed with a mind of their own.  They curved around the woman's ample buttocks, forming straps like a harness.  The effect was added to when something dark and phallic pushed itself from the woman's vagina.  When combined with the skin tight cords encircling the woman's rump it appeared to be a strap on, but by how the woman gasped when she stroked it, Mae knew it was a fully functional part of her body.  The newly endowed woman slunk up to the dollified man, rubbing her rock hard member against his butt.  Mae could see a hint of red between the cheeks and surmised his anus was similarly sex doll like.

The last member of the group tried a black and white candy before collapsing to the floor.  As Mae watched his body darkened and flattened out, until all that was left was a very elaborate latex maid's dress.  Cora's eyes gleamed as she took in the shine.  "I've always wondered what it would feel like to wear one of those."

"Go ahead, I'm sure he won't mind." the woman with the strap-on said.

"I wouldn't want to break up your group…" Cora began.

"Nonsense." the other woman replied, putting her latex covered arms around the others' shoulders.  "We're about to go upstairs and test out our changes, clothes would only get in the way."

"Sweet."  Cora picked up the mess of shiny fabric and dashed off toward the changing rooms on the far wall.  She nearly knocked over a couple completed encased in latex before barely stopping in time to avoid tripping over a man in a rubber dog costume.  Mae facepalmed at her friend's insane need to try out all the crazy things in this place.

"Are you going to try a candy?  Mae jumped to find a group of young men standing behind her.  Mae realized she was now blocking the way to the bowl and quickly grabbed a piece before moving aside.  Looking down, Mae saw it was green.  Resigning herself to another odd change, she popped the candy into her mouth.

Immediately, Mae's pale blue skin began to tingle.  As she watched all the hair retracted, until only the long strands on the top of her head remained.  The color leached from her skin as well, returning Mae to her previous pale tones.  The color didn't stay away long though, as Mae found herself sweating.  Much like the man from earlier, the liquid coming out of her skin was thick and shiny.  Only it was a rich blue instead of white.

Mae held up her arm and watched as the liquid flowed against gravity to completely encase her arm.  She could feet the tightness compressing her from all angles as her body finished sweating herself into a full body catsuit.

There was a mirror on the wall beside the bowl and Mae walked over to examine her changes.  She was now covered from head to hoof in a shiny layer of blue rubber.  Her hair poked out from a hole in the back of her head and Mae's eyes were mercifully still uncovered.  Her wings had also escaped unscathed, the white feathers oddly juxtaposed against her rubbery skin.  Mae's feet, on the other hand, had fully felt the rubbery embrace of the change.  She now appeared to be wearing a pair of platform boots of a slightly darker shade than the rest of her skin.

"Damn, she turned out hot." Mae heard one of the men say from behind her.  From the sounds the rest made, they were in full agreement.

"I wonder if she'd join us for a night of fun." another asked.

Under the rubber covering of her face, Mae felt her cheeks burn.  She knew exactly what kind of fun the men would want and she had a momentary glimpse of herself as a rubber slut, servicing all of them.  The image faded nearly as quickly as it appeared, leaving Mae's heart racing.  What was this place doing to her?  Something like that would have never crossed her mind before.  Flustered, Mae turned away from the group and marched out as fast as her boots would take her.

Chapter 5

Mae was so flustered she didn't stop to read the sign above the room.  All she knew was she didn't want to be out in the open corridor where people could stare at her.  But Mae only made it two feet into the room before stopping dead.

The room was full of people, but they weren't staring at her.  Most were bound into the furniture; light stands, couches, chairs, and more.  Others were on their hands and knees, servicing their partners in multiple meanings of the word.  Leather, cuffs, and chains were everywhere.  A few people were currently without partners, including a group attached to one wall with chains connected to all manner of binding implements.  The sign above them read Unclaimed Subs.

If it was possible, Mae felt her cheeks burn even hotter.  She did an about face and began to march back out of the room, when a voice called out to her.  "Miss, excuse me!  Miss!"

Mae turned back to see the woman hailing her was hanging above the candy bowl.  Chains ran from bolts on the ceiling down to shackles that seemed to grow right out of the woman's skin.  Tiny weights were tied on strings connected to additional shackles at her nipples.  Another string looped through the bolt at her crotch, hanging a sign that read Room Attendant.  All three swung wildly as the bound woman tried to get Mae's attention.

As much as she wanted to leave, Mae figured it wasn't wise to ignore the people running this place.  With all the crazy transformations she'd seen, it would be very easy for them to turn her into a toad, or a footstool, or some other punishment for breaking the rules.  Working to keep the quaver out of her voice, Mae replied, "Yes?"

"Under the rules of the party, if you enter a room you must try a candy from it.  Please take one before you leave."

Feeling defeated and not wanting another change, Mae nevertheless did as directed.  There was a black and white candy on top that seemed to call  to her, and before Mae could think about it anymore she scooped the candy up and popped it into her mouth.

As with all the other candies, Mae felt an immediate change sweep through her.  But instead of physical changes, this time it was her mind that was affected.  Like a morning fog burned away by the bright light of the sun, all the doubts and fears in Mae's mind disappeared.  She blinked and looked down at herself, as if seeing her body for the first time.  Why should she be meek and afraid?  She was young, healthy, and intelligent.  Why fear the changes tonight would bring, she should be embracing them instead.  It would be a chance for her to show off just who she really was.

Without her consciously thinking about it, lines appeared on Mae's rubber shell.  They cut cleanly down to the skin, allowing certain sections to be pulled free.  Mae tugged off her gloves and boots before unzipping the section around her middle.  She set them on a nearby table, certain someone else in the room would find a use for them.  Concentrating, Mae forced her body to excrete latex sweat again.  Only this time, the material came out jet black.  The corset around her middle pulled Mae's waist in tightly, while additional material plumped up her breasts to respectable proportions.  Mae's new boots went all the way up to her thighs, while all four gloves were above the elbow.  With that, and the darkened sections around her eyes and lips, Mae looked and felt very much the dominatrix.

What was a dominatrix without someone to control?  With newfound confidence, Mae strode over to the unclaimed subs wall.  Slowly she savored all their bodies, letting her senses help Mae determine which one would be hers for the night.  She inhaled the scents of lust and fear, listened for the quickening of heartbeats as she walked past.  Mae put all four of her arms to good use; groping, squeezing, fondling, and all the other little -ings she could think of.

In the end, Mae made her choice.  He was a man about her age and short for a guy.  He must have already spent some time in the pet shop, as he sported black furred paws for both hands and feet.  Strangely, the rest of his body was completely hairless and silky smooth, likely the result of the first candy he tried on the way in.  The man's equipment was a bit below average, but that was fixable.  By the time Mae was done with him, her new pet would be so much more than he was now.

Mae leaned in until she was almost face to face with her target.  She let her tongue linger in his ear, her words a breathy whisper.  "Be mine."  The sub blinked, then nodded as far as the thick collar around his neck would allow.  "Are you sure you want to belong to me?  I will twist you, body and soul.  I will make you my plaything, my toy, my…" Mae licked his ear again, running her tongue all the way around the outside, "pet."

Mae knew what the man's choice would be.  She could see it in the hardness at his crotch, by the way his breathing fluttered as he tried to draw in her scent.  Mae found herself quite wet below as well, thankfully contained by the suit.  What she was doing now felt so wrong, but so, so right.

When the sub continued to nod, Mae touched her finger to her lips before pressing them into the sub's forehead.  "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

It wasn't like the man could just wander off, he was chained to the wall after all, but Mae reveled in her newfound dominance.  She returned a few minutes later with the key to his lock, a leash and another candy.  She undid the neck chain and allowed her pet to stretch out a crick as far as the collar would allow.

"I have my first command for you, pet." Mae said as she came in behind him and pressed on her pet's shoulders.  "From now on, as long as you are in my presence you will be on all fours.  That shouldn't be too hard with your paws."

Surrendering to Mae's gently pressure, Pet fell forward until he was on his hands and knees.  The paw change had made his arms longer and legs shorter, so his torso was only slightly tipped forward.

"Good boy."  Mae scritched the back of one of Pet's ears.  "Here's a treat."  She set the candy down on the floor before him and stepped back.

Pet looked from the candy to Mae, knowing his new mistress expected him to eat it.  He took a step forward and crouched down awkwardly, opening his mouth and using his tongue to scoop the little sphere into his mouth.

Mae watched her pet shudder in pleasure as the candy took effect.  More cuffs appeared on his body; wrists, ankles, thighs.  They were all a dark black leather that matched his collar.  Each one sprouted four silver rings, spaced around equidistantly.  The perfect anchoring system Mae could use to bind him up later.  One final ring appeared on her pet's dick as a Prince Albert.  Mae crouched down and rubbed it with one of her lower hands.  The final ring was an added treat her newly liberated mind was already thinking of kinky uses for.

Snapping the leash to one of Pet's neck rings with an upper hand, Mae instructed, "Time to go Pet.  Plenty of other rooms to see.  If you're a good boy, you'll get lots of sexy changes and the leash may even go away.  If you're a bad boy…well you'll still get the changes but I'll be leading you around by the dick instead of the neck."  For emphasis Mae gave the PA a gentle tug.  But it was clearly enough, as Pet indicated he was willing to be a very, very good boy.

Mae stood and surveyed the other subs on the wall.  She was incredibly tempted to take one of them as well, but decided to focus her attention on her first pet.  After all, there was nothing stopping Mae from coming back later.

Re: Candy Bowl Party (Halloween 2017)

Chapter 6

Mae chose the mythology room as the place she would mold her pet into something more.  Walking through the door Mae founds herself in what appeared to be an ancient temple.  The floors and walls were stone, with dozens of curtain covered alcoves on the walls.  Above each was a set of symbols that proclaimed which pantheon was beyond.

Standing in the middle of the room was its attendant, a man dressed in a toga like an ancient Greek senator.  His eyes traced over Mae's heavily modified form and down to Pet at her side before sliding up to stare into her eyes.  "I believe I have the perfect candy for you."

The attendant walked over to what Mae had first assumed was a decorative pot on a stand and returned with a small blue candy.  He handed it over and Mae held the candy up for examination, clutched between two fingers.  "What will it do to me?"

"There's only one way to find out." the man replied sagely, ruining the stoic look with a grin.

Mae contemplated the candy a moment longer before ingesting it.  She could feel the power slide through her, changing her once again.  Mae's rubber skin felt loose and she fumbled for the zipper that appeared.  A moment later she was free and naked again.  Mae handed the bundle over to the attendant, saying "Find some use for this."

Closing all three of her eyes, Mae concentrated.  She could feel the slickness of her pores producing another covering.  This one felt thicker, even more extensive than those that came before.  Mae could feel the tickle as the rubber slithered it's way along her wings and nearly gagged as the liquid squirmed inside her mouth.

Only after she felt the changes end did Mae finally open her eyes.  Her vision had changed again.  It was a bit wider than before, the colors richer and sharper.  And the detail.  When Mae focused, she could read the tiny hieroglyphics on the far side of the room.  It was if she had a built in pair of binoculars.

Spotting a bowl of water on a stand, Mae strode over to examine her reflection.  What she saw was shocking, but instantly felt right.  Staring back at Mae was a draconic image, a rubber muzzle full of sharp teeth.  She had acquired another eye and now the upper set were smaller and set into her temples.  All four were slitted like a cats.  Mae still had hair, but it fell in black tendrils as thick as her fingers, corralled between pointed ears that stuck up above Mae's crown.

Holding up her hands, Mae could see the change had left her with claws poking out the tips of her gloves.  Her rubber skin was now uniformly dark blue, textured into scales that darkened to inky black between the plates.  Stretching her wings, Mae saw they had changed as well.  No longer white and feathery, each was now covered in scales and sharp points.  Looking down, Mae saw her feet ended in clawed pads like an oversized lizard.  The heel rose into the air, making her feel like she was still in her hooves or high heels.

"You turned out better than I expected."

Mae turned to find the attendant standing there admiring her.  By the bulge in his robe, he clearly liked what he saw.  Mae slunk forward, until her large rubber breasts pressed into the man's side.  "I'm always better than expected.  Maybe I can
show you…"

The man tried to keep a cool façade, but Mae knew she had him.  After his face contorted with disparate thoughts for a moment, the attendant finally said, "I get a break in a hour.  Can you wait that long?"

Mae mock pouted.  "If I must.  In the meantime, I plan to make some improvements to my pet."

Mae snapped her fingers and Pet was instantly by her side.  Mae patted him on the head and removed the leash from his mouth.  "Come along by good little boy, let's have some fun with you.

An hour later Mae leaned against the wall, her upper arms massaging her breasts while her lower pair pressed the attendant's face into her crotch.  Mae moaned as yet another orgasm ran through her courtesy of the man's tongue.  In the past hour Mae had participated in more sexual acts than in the last several years combined.  And for the first time, she'd been the dominant partner in all the activities.

Opening her eyes, Mae took in her radically changed pet on the opposite side of the attendant.  Mae had put the intervening hour to good use, having fun visiting all the different pantheon rooms.  The three heads were a result of a quick visit to the Greek room, where Mae had allowed Pet to be fucked by a man with the same proportions as Bernie's minotaur lover.  Each head had the muzzle and black fur of a jackal, courtesy of the Egyptian room.  Mae had quite enjoyed french kissing the bird headed woman with while Pet fucked her from behind.

Then there was the black fur that covered her pet's body, along with the multiple thick fox tails that sprung from his backside.  Mae had quite enjoyed the Japanese mythology alcove, taking her time teasing the large, bright red oni within until he was begging for her to let him cum.  Pet had certainly enjoyed licking up the aftereffects.  Apparently the oni's first change had left his bodily secretions tasting like chocolate.

The general mythology room had been fun, with Pet acquiring a unicorn style horn for each of his three heads.  There had been a drake in there as well, covered in scales and his arms twisted into wings.  He'd been most agreeable when Mae asked to ride him, and not in the flight sense.

The last change had come via the Aztec room.  Mae hadn't spent much time in there as the hour was nearly up, but she did get to enjoy a few minutes of a panther couple fucking.  The room modified Pet's penis until it resembled a feathered serpent.  The feathers were actually oversized scales poking out, several of which sported rings.  Mae's pet's dick was currently up the attendant's ass and he was plowing into the man with quick strokes.  It wouldn’t be long now….Mae grinned as all three of her pet's faces went slack as he emptied his balls deep into the attendant's backside.  By the way the man writhed beneath her, Mae suspected the attendant was in the throes of his own orgasm.

Squeezing out of the way, Mae stood off to the side to admire the scene.  The man on his hands and knees, with her pet atop him.  Semen puddling on the floor from the man's ejaculation and where it leaked from his ass.  Eventually Pet pulled free, came around to lick the attendant's face, and padded over to stand beside his mistress.  Mae reached down and patted two of his heads for a job well done.

Mae took a step forward and crouched, careful not to step in the mess.  "That was fun." she told the attendant.  "But I really must be going.  I'd consider taking you as my second pet, but I know you must get back to your duties.  Perhaps another time."  Mae rose back to her full height.  "Come Pet, it's late but I think we can fit one more room in."

Out of the corner of her vision, Mae saw her pet give the attendant knowing winks with two of his heads before following his mistress out of the room.

Chapter 7

Mae selected her final room of the evening carefully.  She wanted something different than what she'd experienced so far and the Future room promised just that.  Stepping through the door, Mae found herself in what she always through a space station would look like.  The walls and floor were metal plates, with giant glass cutouts to allow for view of the starry universe outside.

As for the occupants of the room, their appearances varied from smoking hot aliens to bizarrely out of this world.  Mae looked on admiringly as a bright green woman with tentacles for hair led what appeared to be an oversized hedgehog creature around on a leash.  Only instead of spikes, the sex beast was covered in dicks.  The two dominants shared looks of mutual respect before the green alien pulled her pet behind a door labeled Fluid Extraction.

Walking further into the room, Mae spotted a line of people standing before a huge machine.  It had to be at least ten feet tall and deep, while nearly twice that long.  Normal people went in one side…at least as normal as could be in the transformed crowd.  Out the other side came…robots.

The first one out was in the shape of a woman, but under her transparent skin could be seen all manner of servos and circuits.  The next one out was a man, or more accurately used to be a man.  The torso was pretty normal, if well muscled, but the head was a bucket of chrome.  The arms and legs were completely oversized, massive things useful only for heavy lifting.  They were so big the robot walked on all fours like a gorilla.

Mae stood there for a while, watching people pass through the robotization machine.  She didn't know if there was a candy bowl hidden inside, or the machine used some other transformation tech to change the people going in.

Some of robots that exited the machine marched off with some unknown purpose, while others were directed into boxes by the machine’s attendant.  Mae was about to go ask grey suited woman  a question, when her eye caught on the most recent form expelled by the machine.

It was a robot maid.  The shiny chrome skin seemed to shift between blue and purple depending on the angle and light.  The rubber maid's dress covered nearly everything from ankles to shoulder, but was tight enough to reveal the impossible figure underneath.  But what Mae found most intriguing was the robot was shaped like a catgirl, tail and all.  A very familiar catgirl, one with small horns curling out from the temple just below her maid's cap.

"Cora." Mae said to herself.  She'd wondered what had happened to her friend.  But that thought was swept aside by a host of even dirtier ones.  Mae suddenly wondered what she could do with a robotic and very obedient Cora.  Mae had been looking for a second pet, perhaps a maid would better suit her needs.

"Excuse me." Mae said to the attendant, who was guiding robot Cora toward the giant boxes that held robots like child's dolls on store shelves.  "Is that one taken?"

The attendant turned and shook her head.  "No, she was specifically looking for someone to take over as her master.  I can program her to you if…" the attendant stopped, her eyes finally catching a glimpse of Mae and her pet.

"If…what?" Mae inquired sweetly, but with a hint of steel in her voice.

The attendant gulped.  "I'm sorry Ma'am.  I just assumed…with the fact you already have someone to look after…you'd be too busy for another."

Mae flashed her impressive collection of sharp rubber teeth.  "Perhaps it is because I already have a pet that I need a maid to look after him."

"Of course Ma'am.  I can get this once coded for you in a few minutes."

"Good."  Mae rubbed her chin, contemplating.  "Perhaps you can send my pet through the machine as well."

All three of Pet's head turned to look at her.  Their faces each looked worried, as if he had somehow displeased his mistress.

"Don’t worry, my pet."  Mae patted several heads fondly.  "Your form is excellent now, but there is always room for improvement.  If you were a robot, I would have total control over you.  I could make you cum at a word, or hold you back until you went mad with pleasure.  I could let you roam free from my side, confident I always had a way to direct you.  What do you say, do you wish to become my little robot sub?"

Pet yipped happily and dashed for the end of the line.  The attendant watched him go.  "That’s a rather complicated set of commands.  I'll have to get them inserted before he goes through."

"See that you do." Mae commanded.  "I'll be back in half an hour to collect him."

Thirty minutes later on the dot, Mae stood there waiting for Pet to come out of the machine.  In the meantime she'd had a quicky with several of the station aliens, rather enjoying their odd changes.  Who knew having a vagina instead of a mouth could be so versatile?  To keep within the rules, Mae had tried one of the future candies as well.  It lengthened her tongue to a good two feet, which had made kissing the pussy mouthed alien very intense for both of them.  Tongues of the same length had been added to both vagina and anus.  Thankfully both seemed to be immune to the taste of her own secretions, but Mae found they could taste those of others just fine.  The blue skinned alien woman with breasts that defied gravity had strangely tasted like blueberries when Mae ate her out with her lower tongues.

Mae had also made some pit stops at other rooms.  She'd grown intrigued at the functionality of her pet's snake penis.  While Mae could do much of the same things with her new lower tongues, she wouldn't have been a true dragon without a tail.  The attendant, a female this time, was very obliging when Mae laid out what she wanted.

Mae left the room fifteen minutes later sporting a two foot snake swinging from her backside.  Instead of feathers, it was hooded like a cobra.  The attendant was very appreciative of the change, especially when Mae used it to fuck her nearly senseless.  As she was leaving, Mae grinned when she heard the attendant say her second time was even better than her first.

After that Mae made a quick visit back to the bondage room.  She explained what she wanted to the woman from before, still stuck hanging from the ceiling.  The candy Mae ate gave her a set of chrome rings down the hood of her cobra tail, as well as several in each of her pointed ears.  In appreciation, Mae removed a male sub from the unclaimed wall and chained him beneath the attendant so she could enjoy some pleasure despite her predicament.

Mae's thoughts snapped back to the present at the sound of footsteps beside her.  It was the attendant, with the robot Cora trailing along in her wake.  "She's all done." The attendant said.  She handed over a shiny chrome bracer.  "Your maid will follow the orders of whoever wears that bracer without question.  It you press the catch…" the attendant pointed and Mae poked a tiny button with a claw.  The top of the bracer popped open, to reveal a keyboard and small screen.  "You can use that to program in any commands you want."

"Excellent.  She'll still take verbal commands though?"

The attendant nodded.  "As long as they don't violate her base programming.  You need to code those in with the bracer."

"I see." Mae said as she strapped the bracer around one of her lower forearms.  Turning to Cora she asked, "What is your name?"

"New owner detected." Cora immediately perked up.  "This unit is currently designated Maidbot-256.  Awaiting new owner designation."

"Hmm."  Mae stroked her chin.  "How about Pussymaid?"

The robot's eyes flashed.  "This unit's designation is now Pussymaid.  How may I serve you, mistress?"

"You can sit there patiently and wait until my other charge is ready.  He should be coming along any time now."

"By the way, I took the liberty of programming control codes for your pet into the bracer as well.  That way you won't need two."  The attendant stared at Mae's extra arms.  "Although, that's less of an issue for you than some of our other guests."

"Very good work.  I think you deserve a little reward.  Pussymaid, lick this woman here to orgasm."

The attendant waved her hand.  "That's not necessary, I have…oooh."  Whatever the attendant thought she had, she also had all the makings of a screamer.  Pussymaid used her extended tongue to lap at the attendant's lower lips while the woman ground her crotch into the robot's face.  In less than a minute the attendant let out her loudest cry yet, nearly falling to the hard metal floor.  Luckily, Mae was there to catch her.

"Looks like someone enjoyed that." Mae said with an evil grin.  "Perhaps you should test out another of the robots on your next break."

"I think I will." the attendant agreed, her voice still weak from the post orgasm letdown.  "Oh look, your doggie is done."

The doors to the machine opened and out marched Pet.  From the outside he didn't look different, but there was the tiniest jerkiness of his movements that revealed the changes beneath the skin.  He strode up to Mae and sat at her feet, waiting for orders.

"Who's my good little robot boy?" Mae asked, rubbing his heads.  They seemed more solid than before, as if there was metal just beneath the skin.  "I think it's time I retired for the evening to play with my new toys.  Come Pet.  Come Pussymaid."  With her two charges in tow, Mae strode out of the room.

Chapter 8

Mae grinned widely as she saw the bedroom that was hers for the evening.  The elevator attendant was most agreeable when she suggest he give her a room with plenty of space.  The walls were packed with shelves of toys, while the mirrored ceiling made sure none of the action would be lost.  And in the middle of the room was a large circular bed.  Impractical for sleeping, but so, so nice for fucking.

"I think I need a little foreplay." Mae said as she sat on the lip of the bed.  "Pussymaid, service Pet.  Pet, you are not to cum until I say so."

Mae began to play with her breasts while the maid got on her hands and knees to crawl under Pet's bulk.  Her mouth went to work like a vacuum cleaner, sucking down the entire length of the serpentine member.  After thirty seconds Pet began to vibrate, clearly on the edge of orgasm.  But his programming was strong enough that he couldn't do it without Mae's command.

After leaving her pet in orgasmic limbo for another thirty seconds or so, Mae had Pussymaid back off.  Still on all fours, Mae commanded the robot to lift her dress and expose her backside.  Like Mae hoped, the robot was fully equipped down below.  In fact, she was sporting both sets of gear.  "Cora you naughty girl." Mae chuckled to herself.  "What did you get up to after I ran off?"

At Mae's command, Pet took up a position behind Pussymaid.  His member poked at her backside until it found the hole and slipped inside.  Pet continued to fuck Pussymaid doggystyle, both soundless in their pleasure.  Mae gave them another minute before ordering "Pussymaid, Pet, cum now."

Both subs came instantly with barely a shudder.  If it wasn't for the slight leakage of fluid from Pussymaid's backside, Mae might not have noticed.  She was determined to play more with this later, but she was tired of sitting on the sidelines.  "Decouple." she ordered them.

After they broke apart Mae directed Pussymaid to lay back on the bed.  Before she straddled the robot's face, Mae ordered Pet to do a thorough job cleaning the maid's crotch.  Mae could hear slurping sounds behind her, as the three heads went after Pussymaid's penis, vagina, and anus simultaneously.  Meanwhile Pussymaid's long tongue snuck into Mae's vagina, intertwining with her own.  Mae used her lower arms for stability while massaging her breasts with the upper pair.  She rode Pussymaid to two orgasms before deciding to change things up again.

This time it was Pet who ended up on his back, heads just off the edge of the bed.  Pussymaid stuck her penis deep into the right head's mouth.  She pumped it in and out for a few strokes, before pulling back to use leftie's horn as a dildo for her vagina.

Meanwhile, Mae had positioned herself over Pet's member.  Her vaginal tongue whipped out and tugged the snake inside like a frog after a fly.  Leaning forward, Mae began making out with Pussymaid, whose mouth still tasted like Pet's semen.  They fucked in a triangle, rising and falling like the tide.  When Mae found herself close she ordered, "Cum when I cum"

Neither sub voice any opposition and seconds later both performed as directed.  Mae felt her belly swell as Pet filled her to the brink.  His cum tasted like sweet candy and she was already plotting how to get more.  Looking down at her two subs, Mae broke out into a wide grin.  "Now my playthings, what position shall we try next?"

Chapter 9

The next morning Mae awoke sandwiched between two warm bodies.  Her vision was blocked by Cora's mass of blue and white hair, so the one behind her had to be the man she met last night.  Still shaking off the dregs of sleep, Mae was willing to lay there a few moments longer.  Last night had been…indescribable.  The beginning had been embarrassing, but once she took the candy that gave her more confidence…the world had felt like her oyster.  It was a pity the changes had to fade, both from body and mind.

Mae blinked.  Her body certainly felt back to normal.  Feet instead of hooves or paws.  Only two arms, only one tongue.  No wings or tail.  And certainly no rubber skin to protect her from the coolness of the morning.

But as for her mind…Mae suddenly realized she felt exactly the same as before she'd fallen asleep.  Instead of shy and meek, she felt powerful and in control  Sitting up, Mae had to admit that her returned body didn't quite live up to her new mentality, but that was fixable with some time and effort.  Some gym workouts here, some fashion changes there, maybe even a little plastic surgery…and then Mae's outside would match her inside.

Mae looked down at her two sleeping companions.  The old Mae would have flipped her lid about waking up in bed with another girl, but the new Mae only wondered if Cora's tongue was as talented when she wasn't made of metal.  And as for Pet…Mae realized she'd never gotten his name last night, something to fix this morning.  He wasn't hunky boyfriend material.  His hair was back, long and thick, but mostly on the top of his head.  Mae idly wondered what it would be like to fuck him as a normal human, or if he'd even want to.

Mae's introspection was interrupted by a message from her bladder.  After all the fluids she spilled last night, Mae was amazed she still had something left in her.  Carefully getting off the bed, Mae scurried off to the attached bathroom.

When she returned, Mae found the young man sitting up on the edge of the bed.  Not feeling the slightest hint of shame about being naked in front of him, Mae sat down beside the man and gave him a chaste peck on the cheek.  "I had a wonderful time last night.  It was only this morning that I realized I never got your name." she admitted.

"It's Cliff." the man replied, before blushing.  "I had a…real good time last night too."

Mae leaned in and licked his ear.  "Good enough you'd like to do it again?"

Cliff's eyes went wide.  "Really, you mean that?"  His gaze flicked between Mae and the still sleeping Cora.  "With you…and her?"

"Certainly with me."  Mae gave Cliff another peck on the cheek.  "And I'm sure I can convince Cora to come along."  She smiled and petted Cliff on the head.  "That is, if you promise to be a good boy."

"I….um…um…" Cliff stammered.

"Just say yes, silly boy."

"Yes." Cliff finally managed to say, before adding, "Mistress."

Mae gave him another kiss.  "Good, you're trainable.  I have a feeling you'll give me less hassle than this one."  Mae grabbed Cora and shook her shoulder.  "Rise and shine sleepyhead."

Cora sat bolt upright in bed.  "Giant fuzzy snake balls!" she exclaimed, before blinking rapidly and realizing where she was.  "Mae, what are you doing here?" Cora said to her friend.  "And why did you wake me?  I was having the best dream.  I was a robot maid, getting fucked by this strange chimera creature under the direction of my draconic mistress."

Mae chuckled.  "I had to break your bubble Cora,  but that wasn't a dream.  That was last night."

"Last…night?" Cora echoed, still not fully comprehending.  "But that would make him...and you…" Cora's eyes went wide.  "No way.  You were that rubber dragon dominatrix from my dream.  Damn Mae, I never knew you had it in you."

"I still have it in me.  My outside just doesn't match my inside." Mae admitted.  "Now I need you to get up and take a shower."

"What, why?"

"Because you reek of sex.  I won't send out a servant of mine in such condition."

"Wait, what?"

"Someone needs to go downstairs and get our clothes.  I think you're the perfect person for the job.  Isn't that right Pussymaid?"

Cora shuddered, obviously thinking about some of the things Mae ordered her to do last night.  Without another word, she turned and walking into the attached bathroom.

"What about me?" Cliff asked from the bed.

"Don't worry." Mae replied, sitting back down beside him.  "I'll send her for your things as well.  Unless you'd rather go out into the world with only my collar around your neck."

Cliff flushed, clearly not ready for that level of commitment.  "I meant what should I do while we wait for your friend to shower?"

"Oh, I don't know." Mae replied, her face breaking out into a huge grin.  "I can think of a few things.  I think I want to see how trainable you are, even without the changes from last night."  And with that, Mae pushed Cliff back onto the back and swung up to sit astride him.  "Lick!"

Epilogue-10 months later.

Mae sat in a chair in her dressing room and stared at her reflection in the mirror.  A lot had changed in the last ten months, but the face looking back at her was the same it had been the night her life changed.  The night she went from Mae the meek to Mae the mistress.  It was Mae's determination to discover why she hadn't fully changed back that led to her current position.

It turned out the candy bowl party was an experiment by a big transmocology company to test out a new line of their upcoming products.  While they could all be tested individually, the company heads were smart enough to know that their users would mix and match the products in unexpected ways.  So someone with questionable ethics had suggested the party.  That way, the company could test hundreds of combinations for side effects before the big reveal.  (Un)fortunately, it turned out there was one.  The physical changes reverted back as planned, but there were issues with the mental changes.  If people only had one or two candies in addition to them, they tended to revert back as planned.  The more candies, the longer the reversion took.  It had taken Cora nearly four months before the maid compulsions faded.  Some people, such as Mae and Cliff, never changed back.  Although in the latter case, it might be because Cliff saw the benefits of staying submissive to a woman who provided  him with a never ending stream of interesting sex.

While this could have ended up in huge lawsuits, Mae proposed a different option.  The number of people with long term personality changes was small, less than two dozen.  Most were far happier with who they were now than who they used to be.  Mae proposed a settlement for each, or a well paying job as a beta tester and spokes model.  Seeing the way out of a potentially sticky situation, the company readily agreed.  And like Mae suspected, not a single one of those affected chose the cash settlement.

Of course, not all of beta testers chose to work full time.  Some worked just enough to justify their lavish salaries while pursuing outside, usually sexy, alternatives.  Mae found herself somewhere in the middle.  She found herself acting more as a liaison between the scientists and the beta testers, leaving the changes to people like Cora and Cliff.  Of course, Mae had negotiated a loophole that allowed her access of beta-grade products for her own uses, and filled out the rest of her time as a very well respected (and very expensive) transformation dominatrix.  Just one session was enough to cover the mortgage at the penthouse condo she shared with Cora, Cliff, and her other flavors of the month.  The rest went into a fund to pay for toys, trips, and her eventual retirement.

But tonight, Mae was here fulfilling her obligation to the company.  She had already changed earlier into her rubber draco-mistress form.  Technically it was a change she was beta testing, a long term transformation that allowed Mae to swap between two forms.  One was mostly human, with a few enhancements to her height, musculature, and bustline that Mae had weaseled in.  The other was the rubber mistress.  To transform between them Mae either sweated out her rubber skin (which always left her ravenous afterward), or peeled if off like a suit.  Unlike the first night, these suits were stable rubber and could even be reworn by others (they were a hot collector's item among Mae's many fans).

Cora was currently undergoing a similar long term trial.  Her base from was the robot catgirl.  When she wanted to change, Cora retracted her ears and tail, then excreted a silicone skin in her old tones.  The look wasn't exactly right and caused a bit of uncanny valley, but Cora only used it when she needed to go out in public and couldn't get away with some kind of disguise.  And speaking of Cora…

Mae stiffened when there was a knock on her dressing room door.  "Mistress," the robot maid called through the barrier, "the show is nearly ready to begin."

"I'll be right there."  Mae rose from her chair and strode confidently to the door.  It opened to reveal Cora in her full Pussymaid get-up.  She'd been spending more and more time like this lately, even though the maid and robot compulsions had faded.  Knowing Cora, it was likely she was trying to psyche herself up to ask her mistress to add them back.

"Where's Pet?" Mae asked as she strode down the corridor, Cora following close behind.

"Finishing another round with his companion of the evening.  He should nearly be done."

Under Mae's care, Cliff had been subjected to a wide variety of transformations over the last ten months.  Gender flips, animal changes, even a stint as a statue.  None tended to last longer than a week.  This week Cliff was back in his chimera form, one that Mae occasionally let him resume as a special treat.  If she was honest, it was her favorite as well.

Mae stopped at a door and knocked once.  "Pet, I'm coming in."

The open door revealed a plushly carpeted room that lacked much else in the way of furniture.  Pet was hunched over another figure, fucking it mercilessly doggy style.  Pet's mate had a similar transformation to him.  Two heads instead of three, pussy mouths instead of horns, fewer tails, and most importantly, a scaled vagina instead of a penis.  A female version of Pet, as it were.  Mae had been tinkering with the design, trying to figure out form she liked.

Looking over at the clothes scattered in one corner of the room, Mae's sharp eyes caught on the backstage badge.  So, Pet's conquest for tonight was the attendant from the mythology room.  Mae knew that he, now she, had done several stints under Pet's cock, though the dominatrix wasn't sure this was a leftover compulsion or some other attraction to her monstrous pet.

With a trio of howls, Pet came.  Mae watched his bitch shudder beneath him before collapsing.  Mae knew the potion would only last for a few hours, enough for her to get cleaned up before Pet came back after the show to refill his prize.

Mae made a clicking sound with her tongue and Pet's leftmost head looked around.  Spotting his mistress, Pet pulled himself free and strutted over to stand at her side.  "You know, I give you far too much freedom." Mae joked as she scratched him behind the ears.  "Do a good job tonight, and I'll give you a potion that will last the entire weekend."

The look on Pet's many faces didn't change, but Mae knew she had successfully tempted him to be on his best behavior tonight.

The trio continued walking down the corridor toward the stage.  There was a larger open waiting room right before it, where they could relax until it was time to strut the runway.  When Mae arrived, she found the room already occupied.  Both were full body transformees of the cow persuasion.  The man was a massive minotaur, standing nearly seven feet tall of heavy muscle.  The woman beside him was smaller…not small…at just over six feet.  Her figure was curvy in the extreme, with wide hips and heavy breasts.  The pink dress she was wearing did little to hide the huge udder hanging from her lower stomach.

At first Mae didn't consider the couple remarkable.  The minotaur line was one of the most popular, especially for times other than Halloween.  Certain businesses saw the benefits of huge employees that could shift objects that normally took heavy machinery.  The female version was less common but popular with women who wanted to experience large breasts and milking.

On the other hand, something about the couple struck Mae as familiar.  Like she'd seen them before, a long time ago.  It was only when Mae's eyes fell on the engraved cowbell around the female minotaur's neck did everything snap together.  "Bernie!" she exclaimed.

The cow woman looked up.  "Yes, that's me.  Do I know you?"

"Yes, but it's been almost a year since we've seen each other.  I looked a little different back then."

"Oh, you were at the party too?  I guess that makes sense, seeing how intricate your changes are."

"Bernie, I went to the party with you."

The light bulb dinged and Bernie's eyes went wide.  "Mae?"

The dominatrix grinned.  "In the flesh.  Or in the rubber in my case.  Cora's here as well.  Say help Cora."

From behind Mae, the robot maid spoke.  "Pussymaid is very excited to meet you, friend of Mistress."

Mae rolled her eyes.  "Sorry about that, she's already in character for tonight.  As apparently are you.  I didn't know you were part of the product demonstration team."

Bernie shook her head.  "We are, but not for the new transformations division.  Clyde and I are part of a special project."

"What my wife is trying to say," Clyde began, taking over for Bernie, "is that the company is very interested in the effects of long term transformations.  In our case, they wanted to know if transformees with compatible transformations could produce viable offspring."

Mae's normally ironclad compose was momentarily shaken.  "Wait, you're pregnant?"

Bernie nodded happily.  "About four months now."  She patted her large belly fondly.  "Clyde promised to keep me barefoot and pregnant when he proposed to me."

Mae looked down at the pair's feet, which were both naked hooves.  "I see one part of that promise won't take too much effort."

"It really is a wonderful feeling, you should try it someday."

Mae promised Bernie she would consider it, just as an assistant came in and told her it was time for the trio to be onstage.  As she walked out to do her spokes-dragon spiel, Mae really did think about pregnancy.  Not for herself of course, but breeding Cliff was always an option.  Mae wondered if that hot reporter from before the show would be willing to earn her exclusive doggy style….

i realy like your stories! more pls ! smile

Very diverse range of TFs in here, I love it.