Topic: The Witches menagerie

hi my name is Cynthia this is my first story I have posted on this site and in this genre. I have always liked writing and I love bizarre tfs and when I started this i wanted to to turn it from a simple story of a witch turning a girl into her pet into a way I can build my writing experience in a fun way.
this story pulls from many aspects of tf and I won't lie the milly's rp had an influence as well as the legend of belial universe as a whole. I wanted to create my own world that might bring things to the story in it's own way.
this project will have two parts first main character stories. I plan to once in a while continue telling the stories of the main characters and some of the magical adventure they go on when not working. the second part will be short story requests which come in a variety of styles. it will all be posted to my tumblr  https://the-witchs-menagerie.tumblr.com/

now without further ado I  present my first story in the series the witch's pet.

Chapter 1: The Bar and The Girl
Cynthia was winding down after a long day of studying alchemy to get her degree. Today she found out she would be expelled from her school and her only hope of a career in alchemy. She had decided to drown her sorrows by heading to her favorite local lesbian alchemy bar, The Witches Menagerie. She enjoyed seeing master alchemists at work and it made up for her dry boring days trying to master alchemy. It didn’t help that she also had fantasies of her own about transforming others and when she was down she would always play with the idea of giving up everything and changing herself.
The Witches Menagerie was split into three parts, the main part of the building was a bustling and popular alchemy bar where anyone can order a transformation using the vast number of ingredients and mixing it with different alcohols. The other half of the first floor was devoted to a shop that sold custom transformations, magical items, and custom alchemy ingredients. The final part of the building that sat atop the shop and bar was the home of the owner a middle-aged witch named Emira Lucina who was once a famous alchemist the world over for her love of animal based transformations and her research into them, but her popularity has faded in recent years due to a change in the preferred transformation fads of the people. Luckily her bar and shop still attracts more than enough business to keep her running and more than comfortable.
Her menu was a small thick black leather-bound book. the front of the book had the words menu and ingredients imprinted in gold letter at the top of the cover. Underneath the words a large round golden emblem of a witch leaning against a tree with animals at her feet. The branches of the tree create the word Witch’s and the roots form the word menagerie. The first page of the menu included a list of the various alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks and food the bar served. After that page, there was a small section of ingredients devoted to changing a person’s body in almost any way imaginable. The rest of the hefty menu was devoted solely towards various animal based transformation. It includes everything from drink lists for those looking for a simple transformation to individual ingredients so people can pick and choose their own custom transformations. Even Cynthia was blown away by the specificity of the menu the first time she visited and saw it, but she was too distracted tonight to even glance at the menu.
Cynthia was sitting on a bar stool, her head supported by her right elbow and her left hand was lifting a pink fruity drink in a martini glass up to her soft pink lips. On the red oak bar sat several empty shots placed upside down, the leftover alcohol had pooled at the rims. Cynthia was a tall slender girl. She stood at about 6ft.1in but she lacked any real curves and was often mistaken for a boy from behind. Her silver braided hair hung down to her lower back it’s sheen dulled by the stress and anxiety she has been under making it look grey. The color was the result of an experiment several years ago and her only transformation. Her face was soft and oval and bore no makeup showing several minor blemishes. Her eyes where a striking sky blue and sparkled with intelligence beyond her years. Sadly, her expression hid this, masked by sadness. On her nose sat a pair of small wire frame glasses, the wire plated a deep turquoise. Even though her face bore an expression of sadness and devastation her face still had signs of a deep kindness and longing for companionship and love. She was wearing a white lab coat with several strange stains of unknown origin. Underneath she was wearing a burgundy collared shirt sleeve shirt with a dark blue vest. She had a turquoise plaid skirt that hid most of her thighs. she had on white stockings and a set of leather boots. She was looking at the ingredient jar covered wall behind the bar but her expression was vacant her mind occupied by her feelings.
The red oak bar made up the right side of the large open room. The bar had a natural look and everything seemed to have been carved out of a large tree. Only the hand carved chairs could be moved. Cynthia got to see them setting up one day and learned that the staff had a magical artifact that allowed them to grow and change the inside of the bar however they want. Behind Cynthia there were several round tables with a variety of people chatting.  The front and back left walls had multiple booths that like the tables had been grown from the walls. The seat and the back of each booth had cushions. Each cushion was covered in a variety of colored fabrics with the same pattern of animal footprints in a contrasting color. Behind the tables was a large dance floor that had temporarily been cleared of the tables that are usually there during the weeknights. Dance music was blaring loudly, as a giant crystal on the ceiling lit up the bar with a variety of constantly shifting rainbow light that seemed to match the music perfectly. near the entrance to the bar and on the far back wall there was a set of staircases that lead to a balcony full of additional tables and booths for patrons.
The bar was pretty busy tonight there were transformed and untransformed individual all over the place. The dance floor was covered in woman of all shapes sizes and species all rubbing and dancing together in what could barely be described as decent. The bars crowd was mostly women but several trans women and men could be seen if one was looking. Servers and bartenders moved about prepping and bringing people their orders. If one were to look they could easily find all sorts of people in the process of transforming. In one booth two small thin cat girls were watching their friend transform into a fat cow girl with six large lactating breasts cute little horns and big floppy ears. In another booth, a girl was giving her boyfriend a drink that seemed to be feminizing him and giving him rabbit features.by the time the transformation was complete the man had been replaced by a multi-breasted bimbo bunny girl with a large slick vagina replacing her nose and mouth. 
Across the bar in a booth was a young striking woman no older than 26 with raven black hair that was watching Cynthia intently from across the bar. She wore a long flowing crimson dress the skirt flowed under the table disappearing into the darkness. She wore a dark blue vest corset with turquoise embroidered leaves and spiraling vines. The enchanted vest covered her cleavage hiding the size of her F cup breasts making them look like modest D cups. the sleeves of her crimson dress covered most of her upper arm. In front of her was a small glass of red wine that she was slowly swirling in her glass back and forth as she watched the sorrow filled Cynthia down another shot. The woman got up and strode across the bar her red dress flowing and swaying as her hips rocked back and forth seductively. She wore simple black slippers that allowed her to move silently and adeptly across the floor. Several women stopped to stare at her striking beauty as she made her way through the bustling bar. When she finally reached Cynthia, she placed her hand on back of the young alchemist’s white lab coat and sat down in the seat next to her.
“Hi Honey, you seem down? Are you doing alright?” Cynthia looked at the woman and blushed before drunkenly saying, “No pretty lady, I’m a miserable failure with no aptitude for alchemy whose life would be better served in agriculture and not in the elite science that is medical alchemy! Stupid school, I don’t need you! I have lots of options!” Cynthia picks up the menu and says, “see lots of options.” The woman reached out with her hand and had Cynthia lower the menu slowly before saying, “It sounds like you’re having a dreadful day cutie. why don’t you come join me in my booth and we can talk about it some more before you choose one of those options.” Cynthia blushes and says, “I guess I could you seem nice but I’m gonna pick one tonight I promise and a pretty lady like you can’t stop me I promise!” the woman giggles at Cynthia’s bold claim sensing that it was mostly hot air and says, “I totally believe you cutie now why don’t you follow me and we can get somewhere more comfy and quiet to talk.” Cynthia smiles finding the woman’s laugh pretty and her voice soothing and says, “okay, I like you, you’re nice.” the woman stands and takes Cynthia’s hand before saying, “Thank you honey, now come along.” the woman begins to walk and gently pull Cynthia back to her booth. Cynthia too drunk to care grabs her drink and follows the woman obediently. Cynthia looks at the woman’s long black hair and finds the slight cerulean sheen of the hair beautiful like a blue wave in a sea of darkness. She also enjoys the view of the woman’s ass as it sways back and forth her drunken mind making her to horny to care about appropriate behavior.
Before Cynthia knew it, she was being led to a seat in a booth with a single wine glass and dark blue cushions with neon pink paw prints. The mysterious woman lowers her into the seat before sitting down on the opposite side. She reaches for a red satin curtain and pulls it shut causing the sounds of the bar to disappear completely. She smiles and says, “That’s better much better, nice and quiet perfect for talking.”  while scooting to the back of the round booth. The woman smiles and taps the seat next to her with her hands before saying, “Come on, come closer. I promise I don’t bite…much.” she giggles slightly. Cynthia blushes brightly her head immediately filled with thoughts of the woman nibbling on her lovingly. She smiles and scoots over slowly while saying, “um okay... but um wh-what is your name?” the raven hair woman smiles and says, “it is Morgan. What is your cutie?” Cynthia smiles and stops sliding leaving about a foot between them before saying, “Uh my name is um Cynthia.” the woman scoots a few inches and says, “Cynthia, what a pretty name I am so excited to finally talk to you. I have seen you around for a long while now.” Cynthia face becomes concerned but her cheeks betray her true feelings of joy at the idea of the woman having a crush on her. She frowns to keep up appearances and asks, “Have you been watching me?” Morgan blushes uncharacteristically and hurriedly replies, “um yeah sorta but not maliciously and only when I saw you were here. I just thought you were very pretty and adorable but I couldn’t work up the nerve to say hi.” Cynthia blushes significantly but tries to act serious which is hard because she is still drunk. She looks at Morgan and asks her, “why did you decide you had to tonight.” Morgan laughs kindly and says, “isn’t that obvious silly I saw someone I liked in pain. I thought I might be able to alleviate your pain will you forgive me for picking such a bad night to introduce myself.” Cynthia blushes bright red, looks down, and meekly says, “I um for-forgive you. Um do you really think I’m cute?” Morgan closes the small distance between them and pulls Cynthia into a tight comforting hug while excitedly saying, “of course I do, I think that look of curiosity in your eyes is the cutest. Whenever I see it I just wanna hug you and never let you go.” Morgan eventually releases the embrace and leans back into her seat. Her face shows a little disappointed about having to release the embrace she had been fantasizing about for months but she didn’t wanna make it to awkward this early. Cynthia meanwhile was bright red and too turned on, embarrassed, and flustered to notice Morgan’s face or have a thought beyond how nice Morgan’s embrace was and how she smelled so wonderfully sweet and felt so warm.
Morgan moved her left hand to Cynthia’s lower left side and uses it to pull her close. Morgan looks down and asks, “So cutie why do you come to the menagerie just to drink usually people come here to partake in a more carnal experience?”
Cynthia blushes and says, “I’m an um alchemy student. I adore alchemy, it is my passion, but I never get to see it used in practice. My stupid school, Silver Leaf University of Medicine, thinks alchemy is only meant for medicine. Never for turning another into an unclean abomination.” emphasizing the last word using air quotes.
Morgan looks sad and disgusted and says, “They don’t sound very nice. Why aren’t you happier to be free from such a terrible place?”
Cynthia looks down and leans into Morgan before sadly replying, “I needed a degree from there. I wanted to start my own shop and I was only a quarter of the way through.” Cynthia eyes cloud with tears that pool and drip down her cheek, her emotions overwhelming her. She sniffles a little and dries her tears with her sleeve before she continues. “Now I am just a failure again who has to return home because she was kicked out. Of course, my stupid parents will tell me they told me that alchemy wasn’t an appropriate profession for a woman. Morgan reach up and gently rubs Cynthia’s shoulder comforting her.
Morgan calmly and kindly asks, “Why did you get kicked out, cutie?” Cynthia looks down sadly and asks, “Can I have some more to drink?” Morgan smiles say, “Sure”, before twisting a small azure crystal causing it to shift to purple. Cynthia lays her head down on the table and exhaustedly says, “I’m not really comfortable talking about it right now but let’s just say my lab partner was exposed to one of my formulas and ended up with some unwelcome changes. It was a simple mistake that could have happen to anyone, but apparently my elitist advisor thought otherwise.” Cynthia pauses and yawns the alcohol now causing her to be a bit sleepy. As she lay down on the table using her arms as a pillow and faces Morgan. She continues her story,” after the incident my advisor pressured the school to expel me even though I was at the top of my class. The jerk always thought because I came from a farming hamlet and accidentally changed my hair that I was inferior and didn’t deserve to be part of his perfect university.” her last words were slightly mumbled the alcohol finally getting to her. Morgan starts rubbing Cynthia’s back to sooth and comfort her and replies, “I’m sorry that really is an overreaction to one small mistake.” When Morgan looks down she sees that Cynthia is sound asleep.

2 (edited by littlecynthiahall 2018-01-05 23:16)

Re: The Witches menagerie

Chapter 2: The Collar
Morgan continues rubbing the young girls back for several minutes, enjoying the contact. Eventually a young pretty part squirrel waitress appears she pulls back the curtain slightly her large fluffy tail blocking the club sounds. Her uniform has a small name tag that says Doreen She sees Morgan and the sleeping girl in the booth and quietly whispers, “Good evening Lady Morgana is there anything I can get you or your friend.” Morgan puts up her hand and uses her finger to entice the cute squirrel closer. Doreen approaches cautiously as she crawls into the booth on her hands and knees. Morgan lays her hand out flat for the cute squirrel. Doreen sniffs at Morgan’s fingers before rubbing the side of her face against the woman’s hand only to be awarded with pleasant scratches at the back of her jaw and neck. Morgan ends the contact and says, “Dory can you get me some cow clovers milk, a full stem of rain-rabbit tail, a bowl, and why don’t you bring my sleeping friend some juice. She will be hungover when she gets up so please get something soothing. Oh, and make sure it’s effect make her as horny wet and sensitive as possible and perfect for sex.” The squirrel happily nods and whispers, “Is she’s the one Mistress?” Morgan smiles and says, “I’m not sure I haven’t asked her yet so keep it a secret. Oh and no telling.” Dory happily nods and replies, “okay milady, I will be back with your order soon.” Dory closes the curtain and scurries off to the kitchen. Morgan scoots away from Cynthia slowly so as not to disturb her.
Morgan decided to sit near the red curtain while she prepared for the young alchemist to awaken. Morgan reached for her waist and removed a small, midnight blue, satin bag and set it in her lap before opening it. She pulls out a small silver square cow bell, attached to a small black leather loop with a silver. The leather loop had a small aquamarine gemstone embedded into it and a small metal triangle loop. She reaches back into her purse and pulls out a colorful collar. The collar had a big solid silver square clasp. Etched into the outside of the clasp was a circular magical seal. The collar had two layers the outermost layer was bright red and made of a smooth thick leather. Underneath this layer there was a soft plush aquamarine collar as soft to the touch. The collar had 14 small gems that formed a small rainbow. It started with Reddish orange hyacinth gem near the left side of the clasp. From there 6 other gems were placed on the outside of the collar that stretched to the center. The seven gems shifted one gem at a time from yellow to green ending with a dark turquoise gem that sparkled in the dim light of the booth. The turquoise gem sits to the right of an empty spot where a gem should be. This spot sat exactly opposite of the clasp. Morgan knew this was where the leather loop of the bell would sit, the aquamarine gem matching perfectly with Cynthia’s sky-blue eyes. On the left of the blank space sat a sapphire starting another string of six gems. From the blue of the sapphire each gem shifted slowly to violet than fuchsia eventually reaching a deep blood red. Morgan Rubbed the outside of the clasp circularly with her thumb causing the small seal to glow and the clasp to click and a buckle to pop out and drop onto the table. When the buckle hit the table it made a, “Thunk!” the noise causes Cynthia to moan and begin to stir. Morgan puts the collar down and returns to rubbing the girls back. She breathes in and fills her lungs with magic. she learns over and whispers in the young girl’s ear and whispers, “somnum” using her magic to relax the girl and get her back to sleep. It was still far too early and she wanted Cynthia to be soberer before waking up.
Dory returned to the table 10 minutes later and quietly sets down Morgan’s order. The cow clover milk came in a glass milk bottle the milk was the same color as the soft part of the collar in Morgan’s hands. The rain-rabbit tails were a long green stem covered in four spiraling rows of small tail shaped flowers that came in an array of bright and interesting colors. In behind them Dory sets down the large translucent glass bowl Morgan asked for. Finally, in front of Cynthia, Dory sat down a large soft rubber baby bottle filled to the brim with bright pink juice. The bottle was made of a soft flexible rubber that formed one continuous container with no discernable way to open it. Morgan gave the squirrel a knowing look but doesn’t say anything as Dory backs away. Morgan reaches over and scratches Dory’s neck gently before saying, “Thank you cutie your choice was perfect. I promise to have mother give you a nice big tip for a job well done.” Dory blushes widely and quickly scurries off her mind filled with memories from the last time she got a big tip from Mistress Emira. Dory’s skirt was being tented by an enormous erection. she was doing her best to hide her enormous rod with her clipboard. Sadly, the clipboard did nothing to hide the cute busty squirrel’s throbbing needy problem.     
Morgan giggles and closes the curtain. she scoots the ingredients and Cynthia’s juice to her right and places the bowl in front of her. She then takes the collar and places it in the bottom of the bowl. She fills the bowl with the aquamarine tinted milk. she then picks up the rabbit tails and plucks off all the flowers leaving only the white, brown, black, and grey shaded flowers left. She then sprinkles the small round multi colored flowers slowly over the milk mumbling something just out of hearing range. With careful precision, she adds ten drops from Cynthia’s bottle She picked up the stem and found the most beautiful silver flower she could and plucked it. she breathed a bit of magic into it causing its sheen increase and reflect a rainbow of colors. She added it to the rainbow of colors in the bowl and whispered to herself, “There the ingredients are finally complete. All the wonderful colors of the rainbow and one magic silver blossom to make sure she doesn’t ever lose her beautiful silvery pearlescent hair. Morgan grasps the bowl and focuses, filling herself with magical power. she pours the energy into the in bowl in front of her causing the bowl and milk to glow slightly with magical power. She breathes in and fills her lungs with magical energy imbuing the air with magic. She breathes slightly feeling the magic reach her lips and in a hushed whisper said, “Lucina goddess of my home, hearth, and family. I ask you as a servant of your will and as one of you children to bind to this collar the spirits of the clover cow, rainbow rabbit and any others contained within. May these items grant the wearer the guise of the spirits bound within the leather and cloth. I ask that the spirits protect and bond to the wearer until they become one. I ask that magic of the souls bound within this collar be flexible and tied to the magic within the wearer. I ask that this collar grant the wearer long life free from sickness hunger and harm. In the name of the goddess Lucina giver of life, protector of beasts, and spirit of carnal desire. I invoke my contract as your servant and ask that you please grant my desires in the spirit of your will. By my name Morgana Ravendra Lucina I bind thee.” Morgan feels the magic pull from her towards the collar. The flowers dissolved into the milk staining the surface with swirls of assorted colors. Slowly the milk began to disappear being absorbed by the collar until not a drop remain. The gems on the collar are dim and without color or shine.
Morgan twists the gem on the table and pulls out the collar and bell carefully so as not to wake the mumbling Cynthia. She sets the collar in her lap and brings the strap of bell quietly up to her lips. She whispers into the gem almost silently until the aquamarine gem suddenly grew more lustrous and started sparkling brightly. Morgan placed the bell into her lap and picked up the collar. Over the next half hour Morgan slowly whispered into 6 of the gems on the collar placing.
During that time Dory came back and picked up the bowl and leftover rabbit blossom stem. She left the juice but came back 5 minutes later with another glass of wine and some food for Morgan. Morgan examined the gems happy with the spell in each and slowly whispered to herself, “There it is almost perfect. Only thing left is the final spell to bind all the magic together. Hopefully all my practice memorizing that ridiculously long spell will finally pay off.” Morgan lifted the collar to her lips and began quietly whispering, magic flowing from her.
As Morgan whispered glowing lines of sparkling aquamarine light began to form on the leather forming a vine like magical seal. Morgan had to move very slowly as she chanted the process takes her over an hour and a half to complete. Cynthia never woke once during the process only mumbling a few times about being sorry and nothing else. When Morgan finished her chant the glowing seal of aqua light burned itself into the leather before it faded what was left was an aquamarine seal that was branded into the collar. Morgan looped the collar through the bell before waving her hand over the collar causing the leather of the bell to fuse with the leather of the collar. The color of the leather on the bell shifts to red, as the leather at the top finishes fusing leaving a smooth bulge where the extra leather had thickened the collar. The aqua collared seal rose to the surface unchanged. Exhausted Morgan placed the collar in her small bag and placed it in her lap. When she was done Morgan scooted over to Cynthia and laid down for a nap next to the sleeping girl.

Chapter 3: The Offer
When Morgan woke up an hour later she pulled back the curtain to look out into the bar. She felt it was safe enough because by this time the bar played quieter music. Cynthia slept the entire time Morgan was napping next to her. It was another 30 minutes before the young girl stirred.
By the time Cynthia woke up it was late into the night and the club was dying down. The dance floor was empty except for a few separate groups of dancers who were swaying slowly back and forth to the romantic music, most in some level of romantic embrace.  Right before she woke up Cynthia’s mind was filled with images of a beautiful collar with sparkling gems.
The first thing the young alchemist noticed when she awoke was a massive pounding headache. The pain caused her to reflexively wince and groan. She grabbed her head and said, “ow ow ow.” she slowly opens her eyes squinting as they adjust to the light. She looks forward and says to herself, “Ugh, this is what I get for drowning my sorrows with liquor. I’m hungover, I have a massive headache, and I have no idea how I got here or what time it is?” Morgan giggles cutely which causes Cynthia to turn and notice the beautiful woman sharing the booth with her. “I can help with that little headache of yours and i can answer those questions as well. Do you remember me I’m Morgan?” Cynthia blushes which causes her to groan as her headache gets worse. She tries to focus and search her vague memories but she only gets memories about vague soothing feelings, a sweet smell, and a loving warmth.
“I am so sorry, I must have blacked out. I didn’t do or say anything to embarrassing, did I?” Cynthia pauses looks down and starts taking stock of her body. Morgan watches Cynthia touch herself all over and finds her confusion over her predicament endearing. “Is everything okay?” asks Morgan, her question ending with a soft giggle. Cynthia realizes how she must look and stops frantically touching herself before straightening out her clothes and asks Morgan, “why am I still normal? I thought I would have been a sex pet by now with how drunk I got” Cynthia moves her head to fast and winces again. She reaches up and uses her left hand to rub her forehead. Morgan giggles and says, ”No, you were very sweet. You’re the same because I’m not the type of girl who drugs an emotionally distraught inebriated girl turning them into something highly sexual against their will. After we introduced ourselves to each other a little over three and a half hours ago, we came back here to my booth to talk about what was bothering you so much. Eventually your binge caught up with you and you fell deeply asleep, I have been watching over you since.”
“Three and a half hours?! Oh god I’m probably locked out! what am I gonna do! it is way past curfew! Oh god! oh god! oh god!” Cynthia yells in a wild panic. Morgan smiles and, puts her hand on Cynthia’s back before saying, “I can help with that, I’m a witch you see and part of my duty as a witch is to help people. If you don’t have anywhere to stay I think the owner Emira has a spare room for emergencies.” Morgan smile grows wide and slightly sinister before she says, “or if you want you could come spend the night with me.” Cynthia is rubbing her head with a pained look and her tone is still a little panicked when she replies, “no no, that would be rude. I wouldn’t want to intrude on either of your homes. uhh umm maybe I can um spend the night at my friend’s house?” Morgan smiles and says, “How about this, why don’t you and I talk for a little bit while you recover from that hangover you're obviously suffering from and if you decide after we talk that you wanna go to your friend’s I can give you a ride.” Cynthia is still rubbing her head obviously in a lot of pain. She Looks pleadingly at the beautiful woman and says, “um sure but do you think I can get something for my headache. My head is killing me.” Cynthia’s eyes started to fill with tears causing Morgan’s caring instinct to kick in.
A concerned Morgan slides Cynthia, who is still wincing and rubbing her head, the bottle of juice before saying, “Here drink this, it will help with your headache, but only take a single sip. It is from the bar’s special menu and any more than a small sip will leave you with some pleasurable but very unwanted side effects.” Cynthia examines the strange plastic bottle. it’s shape almost reminding her of an oversized baby bottle made of a clear soft plastic. The pain in her head was throbbing to intensely for her to care the consequences of a sip. She picks up the red juice filled bottle and lifts the small soft plastic nipple to her soft pink lip before drawing a small sip of the sweet cherry flavored juice into her mouth. The juice quickly spread causing her to feel a burst of sweetness that causes her brain to feel immense pleasure in her mouth. She fell in love with the delicious soothing sweet cherry flavor feeling a strong desire continue drinking and allow the pleasant taste to consume her. She manages to stop herself after the first sip, remembering Morgan’s warning. Cynthia pulls the bottle from her lips and licks them, her tongue snaking out the tiniest bit farther than usual. The juice is quickly absorbed into her body releasing a subtle soothing warmth that quickly spreads from her pleasure filled mouth to the rest of her body. Her headache and hangover quickly fade while her pussy grows warm with a pleasant hum of pleasure and oozes subtly. After assessing herself She founds that aside from a strong desire to drink the rest of the bottle and her slight horniness she felt pretty normal. Her tongue did feel odd but chocked it up to the soothing pleasurable elixir.
Cynthia’s demeanor quickly improved, after the sip her body relaxes. Because she was feeling better she blushed shyly at the woman, not saying a word. She was still very embarrassed and worried about how much drunk her told the beautiful woman. Morgan smiles at her and says, “You don’t need to be shy honey. you already told me a lot about you. I’m sorry you couldn’t finish your degree it was unfair of the school to kick you out.” Cynthia’s mind flashes to a few vague memories from a couple hours earlier of the drunken conversation she had with Morgan. She remembers what she said right before falling asleep and how she may have stretched the truth a teensy bit due to the alcohol. Cynthia buries her feelings of guilt and pushes the memory of the last month down before replying, “it uh um was very unfair. I came here tonight and got drunk because I wanted an escape from my problems because there's no way to fix my mistake. It seems fate has decided that I’m not allowed to escape my fate as nothing more than a stupid farm girl.”
Morgan smiles and says, “I wouldn’t say that cutie. It is Interesting that you bring up fate honey, because I have a question that might change yours.” She giggles and Cynthia’s face tilts in confusion before she asks, “What do you mean? I don’t get it.” Morgan smiles and says, “That is okay cutie I just wanted to ask you something that might relieve your woes, and maybe help open your mind to new possibilities.” Cynthia looks at the woman suspiciously, her parents had always told her to be cautious of deals offered by strangers, but her curiosity and desperation gets the best of her. “Okay,” she says skeptically, “um, what’s your question?”
Morgan smiles at Cynthia but there is something devious about her smile that makes the hair on Cynthia’s neck stand on end. Morgan’s breathing calms and she asks Cynthia, “If you could have any one wish granted right now what would it be?” when Cynthia heard the question she couldn’t help but snicker and ask, “Are you being serious? what kind of silly question is that?” Morgan’s previous confident demeanor shatters replaced with just a flustered girl. “Hey please believe me I’m being completely serious, I want to know your wish. I’m a witch remember it is my job to help people who need it. Um, Maybe I can grant your deepest wish.” Morgan replies worry in her eyes.
Cynthia smiles sighs and says, “Alright I guess I would wish to have my prestigious apprenticeship back and someone who will love me.” Morgan smiles and asks, “does it have to be the one you lost or would any prestigious alchemy apprenticeship work for you? You didn’t seem all that happy about the limitations your school placed on you.”
Cynthia thinks for a few seconds and says, “You’re right I never wanna go back there, and see that elitist jerk ever again. I guess any apprenticeship would do as long as the program comes with some nice perks like; a cutting-edge education, comfortable room and board, and a fun hands on education with caring knowledgeable professors.”
Morgan giggles and replies, “Oh good that school just isn’t right for you at all. But hey I even know the perfect alchemist to teach you.” Cynthia’s heart rises and she asks Morgan, “Really? that is wonderful I never wanna see that school again.” Cynthia’s face fills with concern before she anxiously continues, “but uh no one gives gifts like this for free. There’s always a cost.” From her lap Morgan pulls out the gemstone covered red and aquamarine collar. The bell dings slightly with each movement from Morgan’s hand as she places the closed collar on the table with a dull thud before saying, “You're entirely right. Wishes do always come with a price.” Cynthia looks at her concerned and asks, “What kind of price”
Morgan smiles and says,” Well the price for a wish can take many forms but you were right about the nature of fate cutie. No one can ever truly escape. You told me tonight that you were fated to be just another farm girl or some girl’s transformed pet. If I grant this wish I intervene in your fate and stop you from ever ending up on either of those paths. To grant your wish though, both of those fates must somehow come to pass or else a far crueler or deadly fate might befall you in exchange for you wish.”
Cynthia thinks deeply for a bit staring intently down at the beautiful color gem stones on the collar. Her body language is anxious shy and worried and her eyes showed her mind was running a mile a minute. They were darting back and forth. Her mind is in chaos, split between her desire to keep learning and her fear of the consequences. Cynthia looks to Morgan before asking, “um how are you planning to make my fates come to pass? Morgan sees Cynthia’s fear and anxiety and in a soothing tone says, “you shouldn’t worry too much my dear. The cost of your wish will simply be a small transformation. Oh, and you will have to serve your new teacher however they need as payment for your education.”
Morgan’s words cause Cynthia’s anxiety to fade, the battle going on in her head grow quieter. She understands the second part and is even okay with the servitude because that is what an apprentice usually does. She still wasn’t sure about the transformation though, her mind flashing with memories of hours spent at the bar trying to decide a body that would make her happy using the menu. Cynthia looks up hopefully at Morgan’s soft beautiful face and asks, “What kind of transformation?
Morgan touches the clasp with her thumb causing it to click and releases the buckle falling flat gently on the table. She smiles and says, “Sorry dear I can’t tell you that. What I can tell you is your form will allow you to still function as an assistant and be capable of learning everything and anything you want.” Morgan pushes the collar towards the young alchemist and says, “This collar is enchanted with magic and will grant your wish. You need only put to on the collar but be warned there's no turning back once the clasp locks. You will be bound to your new fate and changed according to the magic of this collar” Morgan looks at Cynthia with a serious expression so Cynthia can hopefully understand the weight of the decision.
Cynthia looks down at the collar then out into the quiet almost empty bar at a mouse girl and a gerbil girl that were putting the chairs up onto the round tables upside down with the seat facing down to prepare for when they clean after the bar closes. Her mind fraught with conflict and anxiety. She was afraid of what the future might hold if she said yes and being changed in some unknown way at the whims of fate scared and excited her in ways even she didn’t understand. She thought about her desire to keep learning and escape her life on the farm and her family.
The battle rages within her silently for several minutes but her fears were slowly overwhelmed by her own desires. In one swift movement Cynthia snatched the collar from the table and put it around her neck, inserting the buckle into the clasp permanently sealing her fate. From the clasp, a wave of magic passes through collar causing the magic lines on both sides of the leather to glow as the waves passes over them till they reach the center and the magic travels down to the bell. As the magic passed over her neck it tickled Cynthia before she felt the magic enter her body and spread out from her neck, making her shiver and leaving her with a slight tingling feeling that wasn’t fading and seemed to be growing. Feeling worried Cynthia asks Morgan, “um wh-what now miss t-tress. Hey, I didn’t want to say that I just wanted to say Moo.” Cynthia’s face scrunches up in confusion and she worriedly asks, “wha-mmm whamm-mi-mistress what’s going on why can’t I talk moo right? W-why did I mooooooooo?
Morgan enjoyed watching the cute girl’s looks of fear and confusion. She scooted up next to the scared girl, looped her left index finger through the small silver triangle on the collar and pulled her close. She grabbed Cynthia’s chin with her right hand drawing the collared girl’s focus. After making sure Cynthia was holding eye contact she in a calming but slightly teasing tone she says, “isn’t it obvious my collar is making sure you talk like the good little pet you are now. As for what’s next my little Silverbelle, well that’s easy. you’re gonna finish your juice.”  when she started talk she released the girl’s chin and picked up the bottle on the table with her slender right hand. She places the bottle into the girl’s lap as she continues saying, “Then you will come home with me as my new pet and I will make sure you get everything you wished for and more my cute little Silverbelle.”

Chapter 4: Cynthia's fate
Cynthia’s face turned bright red being so close to Morgan and seeing this dominant side to her scare her and turns her on. Cynthia realizes she might have made a mistake but she lost herself in Morgan’s deep blue eyes. Her mind started running a mile a minute when she realized how easily her mistress could pull her in for a kiss whenever she wanted. Cynthia’s head filled with images of Morgan and her in various sexual situations. There were some fantasies of soft caring tender love between the two and other fantasies about passionate rough intense love making. What worried her most though was the new fantasies that started filling her mind. She found them all deeply arousing and enticing. There were fantasies of Morgan treating her like the pet and animal she is and her deeply loving it. Her pussy moistened and she was so lost in the fantasies she didn’t notice her hands unconsciously lifting the bottle of red juice up to her soft pink lips. Her mistress notices her sweet pet’s movement and helps lift the bottle to her lips. “Drink it all up dear this will make you nice and receptive to pleasure, my little silverbelle.”
Before she knew it, she was sucking down gulp after gulp of sweet delicious cherry juice. Like before her mouth was awash with the sweet orgasmic cherry flavor. The orgasmic pleasure in her mouth from before had become a white hot orgasmic inferno that made her mind go completely blank. She had a small orgasm that caused her to shudder and start drinking the juice faster. As she drank more the inferno of pleasure in her mouth seemed to be slowly expanding and burning its way down her throat towards her stomach. The heat of the inferno drilling through her only seemed to burn hotter the more it spread down her throat. The pleasant warmth that spread through her body from before quickly returned, but was soon replaced by an intense sexual heat all that covered her body. Even with the focus of pleasure in her mouth her pussy was soaking wet and the rate of fluid she was producing was only growing higher the more she drank.
She started feeling around the nipple with her tongue. her jaws had already started to reabsorb her teeth leaving nothing but smooth flesh in her mouth. the inside of her cheeks started filling in with several rings of sensitive flesh. Her tongue grew wider and longer and gained increased dexterity. Her drool begins leaking around the nipple of the bottle. it flowed messily from her mouth between each suck of the bottle and dripped down her chin and onto her top. Like her pussy the drooling only seemed to grow with each suck on the bottle. Her had nose started tingling the inferno of pleasure in her mouth spreading out to her lips and face as her nose flattened and her nostrils grew broader and jaws began extending slowly. Her clothes had also started growing looser.
Half way through the bottle, Cynthia’s entire body burned with pleasure. She had continued to shrink her height having already lost a couple inches, putting her at about 5’8” Her skin was a soft glowing pink. her chest had shrunk along with her, but her hips and butt seemed to be retaining their same size. If she wasn’t so lost in pleasure, Cynthia would have been happy to finally get the curves she always wanted. Tears were falling down her face and her body screamed painfully for some kind of release that refused to come. Her mind was blank having never felt pleasure this intense and all-consuming for this long. The immense burning heat that had started in her mouth had continued to spread though her face. The immense tingling pleasure that had begun to fill her drool covered lips and nose had shifted them into the beginnings of a small petite cow snout. The inside of Cynthia’s mouth had gone through its own immense changes. Her tongue had continued to grow and increase in size and dexterity it started to hang out of her mouth underneath the bottle a river of drool dripping off it almost constantly. It had become as sensitive as the rest of her mouth and burned with the same inferno. Whenever it moved, spikes of pleasure would pulse through her tongue. they would then travel down through the inferno that had been cut deep through the girl all the way to her belly button. There the heat seemed to have stopped and begun pooling filling her tummy with heat. Once the spike of pleasure reached this pool it would release another wave of sensitivity that only expanded the pool more and more. The inside of her mouth had truly started to resemble a vagina. Multiple round bands of muscles covered in sensitive velvety flesh had filled the insides of her mouth. Her saliva had thickened taking on the consistency of pussy juice but instead of smelling pussy Cynthia’s nose could only smell a sweet cherry like scent that was growing stronger. The growing inferno that burned the path from her mouth to her belly button produced pleasure far beyond anything the young girl’s mind had ever experienced. It seemed to be constantly radiating waves of mind shattering near orgasmic pleasure. Each wave that passed over her only seemed to increase her skin’s sensitivity to new heights. Strangely her pussy seemed to have suddenly stopped gushing fluid constantly but it was currently tied in second place with her asshole for her most sensitive part. Each pulse caused her to moo sloppily around the bottle and a river of saliva to drip from her tongue soaking the front of her loose clothes. Despite all the sensations her pleasure shattered mind is being assaulted with her collar ensures she complies with her Mistress’s order to drink the bottle of juice.
The sensitivity of her pink skin had caused clothes to become unbearable. unwilling to put down the sweet elixir, Cynthia starts fumbling unsuccessfully with one hand to get her loose clothes off. The ordeal serves only to frustrate her, causing her to moan out around the bottle pathetically and submissively, more tears falling from her face.
Morgan was helping her pet drink the bottle while she enjoyed listening to her new pet’s cute little moans, cries, and whimpers. Then she noticed her little silverbelle was struggling to remove her clothes and her moans where ones of discomfort and unhappiness. Morgan used her first two fingers to lower the bottle temporarily stopping Cynthia from drinking more of the addicting juice. This causes the shrinking girl to elicit a mewl of displeasure from around her bottle. the transforming girl refused to let the bottle fall from her small rounded cow like snout. Her nose and snout had widened and flattened considerably looking like it might belong on a young calf. It was completely hairless and soaking wet with drool. Her pink lips had disappeared and her mouth seemed able to only open as wide as the nipple of the bottle. One major difference on her snout from a cow was a small vertical line under her nose where her upper lip used to be. The line splits forming a triangle with the nostrils of her bovine nose. Giving her a snout a small wet hairless snout that is a mix of a cow and a rabbit’s nose.
Morgan smiles and says, “it’s okay you can get back to your juice in a second but those clothes just need to go, don’t they? They aren’t fit for a pet any way are they my little silverbelle?” Cynthia shook her head no and mooed in pleasure around the bottle. Morgan breathed in deeply again. she filled the air in her lungs with magic and spoke the words, “vestes et cinis,” before tapping her pet on the nose. A wave of warmth passes from the spot Morgan touched. As it passed over her head it turned the elastic and pins holding her braid to ash. This caused her shimmery silver hair to loosen and flow free. As the wave hit the bottom of her neck it began dissolving her clothes to ash. Going at, a modest pace from the top of her shoulder to the bottom of her shoes until nothing remained but the collar around her neck and the bottle that was only a quarter full hanging from her mouth.
Morgan tilted the juice back up allowing her pet to continue drinking eliciting mewls of joy from the now smaller girl. She slid back and examined her naked pet. Cynthia now probably stood at no high then 5’4but her entire body had started almost imperceptibly shrinking again. Her limbs were slender and appeared shorter and almost equal in length. She would definitely be considered petite despite her long torso and her hips and ass which looked much wider on her shrinking frame.
The reason for her hips retaining their size was quite evident to Morgan. The young alchemist’s pussy had grown large and extremely puffy. It was a bright glowing red a much darker shade than her glowing pink skin and seemed to be pulsating lewdly as it slowly grows larger. her bright red pussy lips had over filled the space between her thighs. Her outer labia rubbed against one another lewdly whenever the small girl’s thighs shifted. Cynthia was unable to touch her pussy her hands both on the almost empty bottle in her mouth. Instead she was rubbing her thighs trying to stimulate both her growing pussy and her equally sensitive ass. Her short hidden inner labia were clamped completely shut for some reason. And her outer lips seemed to only be slightly damp.
As Cynthia finished the bottle the inferno of orgasmic heat had finally filled almost her entire body. The pleasure was burning away her mind keeping her from having any coherent thought. her skin a was strange almost glowing hot pink. Thanks to the potion her skin was sensitive to the tiniest fluctuation in the air. Just the weight of her body on the chair was driving her mad and her skin was growing even more sensitive the effects of the potion not fully finished.
Morgen takes the clear empty rubber bottle from the small mooing girls mouth, before looping her left index finger through the triangle ring on the collar and pulling Cynthia closer. Morgan had a focused and loving look on her face. Morgan released the collar and with that hand she grasped Cynthia’s cheeks tightly eliciting a sweet pleasure filled, “mooooooooooooooooo”
Morgan looked into her little pets pleading light blue tear-filled eyes with a kind and focused look before calmly saying, “open up for me silverbelle. Mistress needs to make sure your new insides settled properly and isn’t conflicting with your pretty little the collar. If you’re a good girl I will let you have the release you crave before we head home and go to bed.” Cynthia opens her mouth due to Morgan applying pressure to her cheeks causing her to let out another sweet, “moooooooooooo.” when her slime leaking mouth opened and her oozing wet tongue fell out of her mouth and hung towards the ground, the tip sat 4 inches beneath her transformed mandible and swayed slightly back and forth. Morgan used her index and middle finger of her right hand to probe the insides of the girl’s vagina like mouth. Her mistress’s probing caused her untold pleasure her mistresses fingers somehow driving her to new mind erasing heights. the small girl’s garbled moos grow louder and her tears increase. These new limits of pleasure her mistress is causing her to reach spread from her mouth and only added to the inferno filling her entire being and pushing her sensitivity to new greater heights.
Morgan pulls her fingers out of her pets leaking mouth. She grasps the loop of the girl’s collar and pulls her to the edge of the booth. The bar was almost empty now those that remained were likely the partners to some of the staff that was cleaning the room. Morgan lifted the now 5 ft. tall girl in her arms. She carried the shaking pleasure paralyzed girl to the center of the dance floor. Morgan sets her pet on the floor with her legs folded and feet pointed behind her. Cynthia sat flat on the ground enjoying the pleasant feeling of the cool smooth wood against her burning loins. Both of her hands were rubbing her pussy vigorously in the hope of finding a way to plunge her fingers into the sun like inferno that her enormous swollen pussy had become. Sadly, it only seemed to stoke the heat.
Cynthia was staring into her mistress’s eyes following her as she moved never breaking eye contact. Morgan couldn’t help but be drawn into her pet’s pleading vibrant sky-blue eye that were trying to communicate something. What was left of Cynthia’s at this point to plead in her pleasure addled state only to say, “mooooo mooooooo! mooooo moo mo moo mooooooo! m-moooooo m-moo mo mooo! M-moo mooo moo mooo mooooo moo mo moo! M-moo mo mooooooo moo mooo mo mo, mo moo mo m-moooooo! Mooooo Mooooo moo moooooo mooooo!” please mistress! please let me cum mistress! I promise I will be good! I did what you said please let me cum! I will do anything you want me to, if you do I promise! Please please I’m begging youuuu! Cynthia continues to repeat her last four moos over and over her tongue hanging sloppily out of her mouth as they grow more desperate. She hadn’t realized that only horny moan filled moos where leaving her lips and not real words. Tears were pouring down her face from the unbearable inferno of pleasure within her and her desperate need for any kind of release from it. Morgan squats down next to Cynthia and balances on her toes. Morgan has a pleased smile on her face as she says, “you’re being quite talkative aren’t you my horny drooly little silverbelle. Too bad all any one can hear is the moos of a slutty little pet waiting to cum. Is that what you want my pet?” Cynthia nodded her head vigorously up and down as she desperately mooed, “please” over and over.
Morgan takes ahold of Cynthia’s collar and kneels next her. Morgan leans over and in her left ear Morgan slowly whispers, “infectum.” At the sound of this word Cynthia cries out in an intense mind shattering and humiliating orgasm as her pussy and asshole release a massive torrent of sweet cherry smelling pussy juice. Cynthia falls into her mistress’s arms unable to hold herself up and hold her tight This first orgasm is followed by a multitude of micro orgasm that seem to be growing towards a second stronger crescendo. The second soul shattering orgasm caused Cynthia’s mind to black out having finally reached the point of two much. Cynthia’s body was unconsciously gripping Morgan’s dress tightly as her body was hit by another soul shattering orgasm. Drool poured out of Cynthia’s incoherently mooing mouth and into Morgan’s lap. Around them an enormous pool of pussy juice forms fed by the never-ending torrent of cum spilling from Cynthia’s lower holes. Cynthia has only continued to shrink down now standing at only 4’10.

Chapter 5: Morgan's room
As the unconscious Cynthia’s head was laying in her new Mistress’s lap Morgan couldn’t help but the hair of her spasming and cumming pets head. As she did she noticed the girl’s ears had changed and become more pointed and were slowly extending. She also saw that at her pet’s tailbone there was a small nub shaped appendage likely the beginning of the girl’s new tail. Morgan sat there for 20-minute waiting for her pet to stop orgasming. Once the torrent of cum from the young pet’s pussy and ass had slowed to a constant stream that Morgan believed would be her base rate Morgan lifted up her pet so she could examine the one part she had yet to see. While bent over Cynthia’s oozing pussy bulged lewdly her sexy large round butt on full display. a stream of fluid seemed to be pouring down her crack eventually joining the stream from her pussy that was dripping down the girl’s leg and onto the floor. Morgan grabs her pet’s cheeks and spreads them. Instead of finding the tight sphincter the girls anus had be replace with a pink lipped oozing pussy. Morgan inserted her hand into each of the girls back holes and felt around for any abnormalities that might be unhealthy. After testing the depth of Cynthia’s pussy and ass she found that the girl’s digestive tract had completely disappeared and her mouth pussy and ass had been connected by a single extremely sensitive passage made of the same pussy like material in her mouth. Morgan felt confident that there were no abnormalities beyond the fact that neither the girl’s fat swollen pussy nor the pussy in her ass had a clit. This didn’t worry her to much considering Cynthia’s entire body was now several times more sensitive than her clit had ever been and a light breeze would probably give her an explosive orgasm in seconds. Quite happy with the transformation caused by the juice Morgan smiled and decided she needed to thank Dory for picking out such a useful transformation.
The bright pink of the girl’s skin had begun to return to a soft pale white that was free from blemishes. Morgan touched the girls collar and said, “siccum” the constant oozing from the girl’s ass and pussy immediately ceased the collars magic sealing both her holes so the cum can’t escape Morgan lifts the small 4’8” girl and puts her pet on her back so she can carry her. She is very light probably no heavier than 70lbs and has instinctively grasped onto Morgan holding herself tight without choking her mistress, she slowly and carefully stands before making her way across the puddles almost 20-foot radius. As she carefully walks across the puddle Morgan hypothesizes that most of the juice probably came from all the mass she lost, but she isn’t sure if her pet could be made to cum this quantity again. she doesn’t slip and hurt her or Cynthia and makes it across the puddle and towards the back wall. Morgan approaches one of the server girls, a short petite mouse girl with grey fur, wide hips, and a large bust, and says, “sorry but my new pet made a bit of a mess on the dance floor. It will probably be absorbed by the wood in time for opening. It will make a great meal for the menagerie and probably make it smell sweetly of cherries but just in case you should tell anyone on duty to steer clear as it is likely full of highly potent alchemical elements.” as Morgan is saying this drool starts to soak into her shoulder.
The cute mouse girl whose name tag reads Bianca, nods at Morgan and says, “Thank you for telling me mistress Morgan, but don’t worry messes like that happen all the time leave it to us to take care of. we will probably still clean it up since it is transformative, but we promise it will still be feed to the tree. You should head to bed with your new pet mistress it is very late and you look exhausted.”
Morgan smiles kindly at the nice little mouse and says, “you’re right I really should, thank you Bianca tell Bernard hello for me.” Bianca blushes before stopping Morgan to say, “Actually Mistress, it’s Bernice now. She actually took the plunge earlier tonight and is now a horny little mouse girl just like me. She is very happy and I adore her soft white breasts… I meant her soft white fur.” the mouse girl blushes brightly before continuing, “Um she is thinking about changing her name though, she says Bernice just doesn’t feel right.”
Morgan smiles and says, “She’ll think of something and if not I’m pretty sure you can come up with something perfect for your new sexy little mouse wife. Any way thanks Bianca tell everyone good night for me. I’m heading to bed good night Bianca.” Bianca smiles kindly and says, “I will, good night Mistress Morgana.”
Morgan left the mouse girl and headed towards the staircase on the back wall of the club. Across from the staircase is a set double doors that leads into the shop next door. Morgan took the staircase up to the second level of the bar. The second level was completely empty and all the chairs had been put on the tables. Morgan adjusted the unconscious Cynthia causing her to moo slightly and tighten her grip before letting out a contented moo. After adjusting her pet Morgan made her way to the back corner of the second floor. The corner was covered by a carved wood mural that sat between two booths’. The mural seemed to be covering a space that could easily have fit a corner booth. Instead the angled wooden wall had a carving of woman standing in front of a tree covered in various kinds of small fruit. She had animals of all types at her feet and seemed to be holding a strange glowing egg. Morgan pressed the mural in several places on the tree forming a glowing constellation that caused hidden machinery to click. She then taped several spots on the animals below the woman forming a second constellation and a second click. Morgan finally placed her hand on the egg the woman was holding. The mural burned to ash and disappeared revealing a small hidden spiral staircase that led higher into the building.
Morgan trudged her way up the stairs. She was glad her mother let her create the hidden entrance to the bar. she placed it in the back corner to give her a short cut. She hated having to cut through the tight cramped smelly shop to get to the house, and it was nice to be able to sneak down to the bar whenever she wanted. She remembers a few of the days she used it to watch Cynthia from afar. She eventually made it to the top of the spiral staircase, the carved wall reappeared covering the secret entrance to her home. Morgan walked directly down the hallway, the short distance to her room.
Morgan entered her dark room from the south wall and headed straight to the foot of her full-sized bed. The bed took up most of the small bookcase walled room. The head of Morgan’s bed sat a few inches beneath a long window. It stretched 11 feet across the west wall and was 3 feet off the ground. The window itself was another 3 feet tall and there was a small bookcase taking up the last couple of feet between the window and the ceiling. The head of the bed was in the center of the west wall leaving only a 3-foot-wide path on either of her bed. the foot of the bed probably had the largest space with about 5 feet from the foot of the bed to the east wall. The door she entered was on the south-east side of her room. It was one of three doors in her bedroom. the other two were on opposites sides of the east wall. The door on the southeast side next to the entrance of her room led to a small walk in closet. The door was currently open and there was clothing on the ground. The clothing was left there after she had picked out her outfit earlier. The other door led to a small bathroom but it had been left shut. In the north-west corner was a wooden spiral staircase that lead up to the second floor of her room.
Morgan slowly sat down and pulled her unconsciously mooing pets arms from around her neck. She soon did the same with Cynthia’s legs. Cynthia was sitting cross legged on the bed; her sleep having been disturbed. Her left hand is in her lap and she is using the other one to cutely rub the sleep out of her eyes. She slowly opens her eye her body buzzing with pleasure and half coherently says, “mo-Moooo mo” Wh-where am I? Her long wet tongue slips out of her mouth and hangs down towards her chin.
Morgan hears her pet’s moos, and turns around to face the tired girl. Morgan pets the girl’s hair and rubs her cheek, causing her to moo with pleasure, while whispering, “shh shh go back to sleep little one.” Morgan stopped rubbing the girl’s cheek and moved her hands down towards Cynthia’s red bulging camel toe. Morgan made sure to never break contact. She used her index finger to draw a tantalizing path down the shivering girls neck, between her breasts and down to her soft white stomach. Morgan loved the sweet moos and the cute squirming her pet made as she touched her. With her hand, Morgan cupped Cynthia’s burning pussy lips before using her other one to pull her pet into a deep loving kiss. Their tongues danced together inside Cynthia’s mouth. Morgan’s hand on her pussy and her deep kiss caused Cynthia’s mind to fog over and her to pass out in her owner's arms, for the second time tonight.
Morgan released her kiss and laid the unconscious Cynthia down. She saw that Cynthia was shivering and realized she forgot to activate the spell that would ensure her pet’s temperature was always comfortable so she was protected from the cold. She reached down and tapped the orange gem on the girl’s collar and whispered, “praesidium ignis”. The gem glowed brightly and a blanket of orange glowing warmth formed over the small girl. As quickly as it appeared the glowing energy disappeared, but Cynthia had started making comfortable sleepy moans.
Morgan stood up and walked to the head of her bed. Next to her bed there was a smooth wooden night stand. It was made of a light color polished wood and had a drawer near the top that was light blue with a brass knob. underneath the drawer there was two dark red doors. Where the two doors met near the center there was a set of brass knobs. On top of the night stand was a pink glass lamp. Morgan grabbed the chain that was hanging underneath the round white lamp shade and pulled. Turning on a light in front of her she saw her bookcase filled with books on various forms of magic and alchemy. As she looked around her room, she saw the book cases that covered her walls from floor to ceiling. They were mostly filled to the brim with old magic and alchemy books of all shapes and sizes. She had some newer books upstairs with her own research notes and a few small books she published herself. In about twenty spots there were gaps in the books. Morgan knew that they each contained different magical items she had made, each one under its own protection spell to prevent the magic from activating.
Morgan stood up and walked towards her closet. on her way, there she started unclasping her corset releasing her large sweating bosom from its confines and finally allowing her to breathe. She exhales loudly and removes the confining garment as she enters the closet. She hangs up her corset vest before pulling her dress over her head. Morgan let her dress fall into the pile of clothes on the floor of her closet. She strode nakedly over to her bed and flipped over her navy-blue blanket revealing a sky-blue sheet. Morgan sat down as she looked down at her small silver haired pet, who had her thumb in her mouth and was mumble mooing around it. Morgan’s heart leapt with joy she had finally done it. She had finally talked to the silver haired girl, she had a crush on but not just that she actually convinced the girl to become her cute little pet.
Morgan laid down and pulled her blankets over her. She reached down and pulls Cynthia into a spooning position. She pulls her pet into a tight embrace her left hand placed in the girl’s pussy and her right holding Cynthia’s small left breast. as her heart leaps for joy and her own pussy becomes aroused. Her head fills with all the cute things they will do together. The ideas start simple petting her while reading and taking her on walks but slowly they grow more and more perverted images of her and her pet naked curled in bed ravishing each other as her pet uses her tongue bring her pleasure beyond anything she had experienced. These images cause her to squeal in delight and hug her pet closer to her. She enjoys her pet’s soft warm skin and the sweet cherry scent of her body. The pleasant and soothing cherry scent is the last Morgan remembers as she grows tired and falls asleep.

Chapter 6: the morning after
Cynthia woke up the next morning on Morgan’s soft navy-blue comforter her face in the middle of a pool of her pussy juice drool. Cynthia got up gingerly her bodies sensitivity causing her spikes of pleasure. Her mind was fogged and horny and she didn’t care where she was, her mind focused only on sex and being touched. She remembered Morgan’s face, causing her to feel a strange affection. She looked towards the small bookcase filled room hoping to find Morgan but all she saw was the open door out of the bedroom. She decides to try and get out of the bed placing a single toe on the carpet below. When her toe contacted the floor, a burning pain shot from her toe up to her collar. She immediately pulled her foot back up. She tries again with her hand only to get an even stronger shock of pain.
Cynthia eventually kneeled flat with her burning red pussy on the soft squishy bed. Wherever her body was in contact with the bed her skin was sending out dull waves of blissful pleasure. Cynthia plunged her left hand into her pussy and starts kneading her breast with her right. She hasn’t realized it but no matter how hard she rubs her burning pussy it won’t stimulate her at all the collar blocking the contact. She was ignoring her collar which was quietly chiming over and over as she masturbated. she is quietly mooing in need and desperation trying to get herself to orgasm or find anyone who would help her. She just sat there looking for someone while she rubbed herself and repeatedly mooed, “Hello!” hoping someone might respond to her pleas.
Cynthia changed a lot while she slept. Her skin was now soft and pure white but it had shifted to a slight pink color mirroring her current arousal. Her hair was loose and flowing, it’s sheen shimmering almost magically. Her features had softened in the night and rounded making her look younger and very cute. Her ears had extended in the night becoming long soft silver furred cow ears. they hung from the sides of her head and were pulled down slightly by their own weight. On her forehead sat two small soft bumps on her head. During the night, she had finished shrinking until she was a petite 4 ft. tall. Her breasts had become a medium sized b cup but in the night, she had grown two additional sets each capped by a soft bright pink nipple. Her second set of breasts sat at a small b cup and her bottom set was an A-cup. Each nipple was highly sensitive almost like they were each bright pink clits that were directly connected to the girls mind shatteringly sensitive pussy like inside. Her largest feature was her wide hips unlike the rest of her they had retained most of their original size sitting at 30 inches around. Her butt had also retained much of its size which looked much bigger and attractive on the small small girl. Her belly was slightly round likely full of her built up juices. Her pussy had shrunk down from the previous night but it was still a bright burning red and screamed for stimulation. what was strange though was a soft smooth sensitive pink patch that covered her stomach and spread down towards her pussy. Behind the girl snaking from her ass was a long soft hairless tail. It snaked out a whole two feet behind her. At the end sat a big silver tuft of fur that was almost constantly moving. The tail was strong, dexterous, and prehensile and with training she would be able to use it almost like another hand.
Suddenly from outside the open-door Cynthia heard a muffled, “mrrrgnn” Cynthia misses it the first time over her light moos. From the hallway another clearer, “Morgnna” this catches Cynthia’s ears and causes her to turn towards the door. One last loud, “Morgana!” rings out as a tall beautiful insanely voluptuous middle-aged woman dressed in a simple soft dark purple flowing dress entered the doorway. The woman was tall at about 6’4” her hair was large thick and wavy. The top hugged the woman’s curves it seemed to be almost painted onto her enormous pert round j cups. The skirt portion of the dress was hanging from the widest part of her hips and ass. Their size perfectly balancing her gravity defying breasts. Her face was older but still very attractive she had striking violet eyes a small nose and a set of puffy crimson lips. Cynthia recognized the woman as Emira the owner of the bar and shop.
Emira looked around the room searching for her daughter Morgan. She looks towards the still open closet until she notices the small adorable cowgirl on her daughter’s bed. Cynthia was looking at Emira with a pleading look as she mooed out, “mooooo moooo mo! mooooo, mo moo, mooooo mooooo moooo mo! M-moo mo mooooooo moooooooooo!” please touch me! please, oh god, someone please touch me! I’ll do anything pleasssssse! Emira smiled as she approached, her hips swaying back and forth as she says, “Oh hello I wasn’t expecting to find a cute thing like you here. You’re quite the little talker aren’t you. Are you trying to tell me something cutie?” the woman reaches the bed and leans down some towards the desperate Cynthia who is still pleading and repeating her moos. She smiles and says, “are you trying to tell me where my daughter is?” Cynthia shakes her head no, her ears flopping back and forth.  She returns to mooing the same thing. Emira smiles kindly and places her right index finger on Cynthia’s damp snout, to silence her and says, “It’s okay little one you don’t have to say another word I know exactly what you need. You just need to be touched don’t you.”
She reached down and placed her hand against the desperate girl’s warm cheek. The touch sends waves of pleasure that radiate across the girl’s body causing her to lay her face against the woman’s hand before closing her eyes as she lets out a moo of pleasure, relief, and joy her need for contact finally being fulfilled.
The woman continues to rub the girl’s cheek as she sits down and says, “you’re quite the little cutie aren’t you and so sensitive too and affectionate. You’ll make a wonderful little pet for my daughter. Have you seen her at all little one?” Cynthia lifts her head. She looks up at the woman and shakes her head no. Emira smiles and says, “Hmmm she must be around here somewhere? hmmmmm, why don’t I just stay here until she returns. You would like that wouldn’t you, little one? It doesn’t really matter my lovely daughter left her pet completely unprotected. Now I can play with you however I want.” her smile twists becoming devious scaring Cynthia.
Cynthia starts to move away from Emira when she hears, “Mother, you will do no such thing. She is bound to me not you and I won’t have you breaking her like all your other pets.” Morgan is standing naked in the doorway to the bathroom her hair is still wet and there are beads of water slowly traveling down her beautiful naked body. Her face is unhappy and she has a slightly annoyed look to go with it.
Before she could react, Cynthia was pulled into a tight embrace by Morgan’s mother, her face buried between the woman’s massive breasts. “Aww but I can’t resist her she is just so cute and squeezable,” replies Morgan’s mother. The hug causes Cynthia’s mind to take a back seat. Her body’s giving off so much pleasure it is preventing Cynthia from focusing at all. Morgan walks across the short distance to the bed while saying, “So what mom you're far too rough. It is my job to keep her safe and fulfil the contract of her wish. She has a lot of things ahead of her and I can’t have you shattering her mind like all your pet before her training and the ritual. You got it!”
Emira releases Cynthia with a dejected pout on her face. She immediately responds in a whiny tone, “aww you're no fun I know she would enjoy it.” Cynthia still has a blissed out look on her face her mind wrapped in a blanket of pleasure. Her skin is a much brighter pink displaying her current arousal. Morgan says, “of course she would but she is so sensitive a light touch would make her happy. Now why don’t you tell me your real reason for looking for me mom?”
Emira continues to pout and says, “Fine I’ll leave your pet alone honey but I am happy you finally chose your familiar. I need you to go down to the bar’s kitchen. Complaining about some weird plants growing from one of the walls. Could you go down and help them according to the staff it seems like an alchemy problem. Please, you are far better at alchemy then me, honey.”
Morgan sighs and says, “alright Mom I will do it. it will be good training for Silverbelle. She needs to see how things function here anyway. Afterwards I want to run the store front for the afternoon. oh, and I can’t have bar duty tonight. I have a few experiments to run this evening that may take all night.” Morgan’s eyes were on Cynthia who had decided to lay down on her stomach and was watching the discussion with a half-conscious look. Half of her was focused on the pleasure she was getting from her nipples rubbing against the blanket. Emira thought about Morgan’s reply before saying, “Thank you honey you have a deal, but you get bar duty the day after.” Emira turns to Cynthia pats her head and says, “and you have fun helping my daughter okay sweetie. Cynthia moos out happily and nods to say she understands.
Emira stands and heads back out of the room. Morgan heads to her closet and pulls out a pink tank top and a pair of jeans. She puts the on and heads over to the bed where Cynthia was quietly watching. Morgan hits down on the side of the bed before picking Cynthia up and sitting the small cow girl on her lap. Morgan kisses the girl on the forehead and asks her, “How are you feeling my little silverbelle? Cynthia touches her throat and moos gently. Morgan giggles and says, “oh dear you can’t talk still I apologize here let me fix that.” Morgan taps the sparkling aquamarine gemstone above the bell on her collar before saying, “liberum loqui” the gem glows briefly and Cynthia neck tingles. Morgan pulls her finger away and says, “there you go sweetie try again.”
Cynthia breathes in and with trepidation say, “I, I’m okay mistress, but I’m um very horny and it is so hard to think. Why does everything I touch feel so good but I can’t feel my hands on myself.” Her expression becomes bashful when she mentions the heat inside her body. Morgan smiles and replies, “of course dear I designed your new body to be as sensitive, horny, and wet as possible. I just took away your ability to feel pleasure from your own contact to make you crave contact from others. That way you could be the caring affectionate pet and lover I desire” Morgan’s slightly teasing words both turn Cynthia on and terrify her. Cynthia fear causes her ears to shiver. She looks down towards the floor before she meekly asks Morgan, “wh-what are you going to do to me now? Am I nothing more than a pet now?” Morgan lift the girl’s chin so she can look deep into her deep blue eyes. “Oh, honey you are far more than just a simple sex pet. You are my masterpiece the perfect fusion of alchemy and magic. You have a wonderful spirit and an intelligence with the potential to possibly surpass even me as an alchemist and now you thanks to me you have the perfect body for performing alchemy. You are my precious lover, apprentice, and familiar and I want you to always be happy. Do you understand my little silverbelle?”
Cynthia nods yes as she mumbles an, “uh huh” out. Morgan smiles and kisses the girl lightly on the lips. When she pulls back she asks, “are there any questions bouncing around in that cute head of yours?” It takes her a few seconds but Cynthia eventually asks, “um why do you keep calling me Silverbelle?”
Morgan pulls the girl close embracing her in a tight embrace that causes Cynthia to lose herself devoured by Morgan’s warmth. Morgan’s own body filled with excitement as she released Cynthia and happily replies, “I’m sorry darling I should have explained earlier. Silver belle is the new name I picked out for you. Do you like it?
Cynthia looks at the woman and smiles meekly still unsure of this new life she has gotten herself into. She thinks about the name pondering it in her head. She examined her life before today and imagined the life that she would soon find herself in. slowly she realized that even if she was just a strange transformed pet now, Morgan was keeping her promise to train her. “I-I do actually i-it’s pretty”
Morgan smiles brightly and squeezes her pet before saying, “Really?! Oh, I am so happy that you like it. it fits you so well because you’re my beautiful silver haired belle. Now we better get going I wouldn’t want us to be late for your first day in the shop.” Morgan touches a fuchsia gem on the right side of Silverbelle's collar and whispers, “influentiam contactu permittit contactum terram.” like earlier the gem glows temporarily with a slight accompanying tingle being felt by Silverbelle on her skin. Morgan continues as she lifts Cynthia off her lap and helps her to stand, “There we are dear I deactivated the spell keeping you confined to the bed. You can now walk see.” before Silverbelle’s feet touch the ground instead of the pain she felt earlier there was only the pleasure of her body weight on her feet. Sliverbelle takes a few tentative steps and smiles.
“It doesn’t hurt” Silverbelle says happily as she dances on the ground in front of Morgan. Morgan smiles affectionately finding Silverbelle’s reaction cute and highly endearing. “Of course, dear now I have one last little thing to adjust and then we can get started.” Morgan replies. Silverbelle approaches Morgan and unconsciously kneels in front of her. Morgan reaches to her collar touching the ruby gem on the right side of the collar and whispers, “sigillum nulla excitatione.” like every other time a tingle spread from the collar through Silverbelle’s body. Slowly the heat that had clouded her mind and filled her body faded away leaving her mind clear. Her pink skin returning to it’s pure white color showing her now complete lack of arousal. Silverbelle looked to Morgan with surprise and asks, “wh-what did you do mistress? I’m not horny anymore.”
Morgan replies, “I sealed your arousal from you. This way your mind can be clear and not fogged up by your horney little sex pet body. Horny needy little pets don’t make very helpful apprentice well unless I need you insanely horny.” Silverbelle nods her head in understanding and replies, “I understand, thank you so much mistress. it was so hard to think and focus all I wanted was to be touch and fucked. I am glad I can focus again. So, uh I guess it is time to go?” Morgan smiles and replies, “your right, let’s go we can talk more as we walk.”
Morgan touches a lime colored gem on the left side of the collar and says, “magicae torque” a magical green crystal chain forms around the collar. Each link isn’t very big o the chain isn’t too wide.  The chain spreads forming one link after the other eventually looping itself around Morgan’s hand. Morgan stands up and says, “alright come along we have lots of work to do.” Silverbelle looks at her much taller owner, who is walking slowly towards the door out and smiles. Her mind fills with affection and hope and images of what may come. She stands up and follows her mistress obediently embracing her new path in life.

If you want to make this more readable, you can replace "^p" with "^p^p" to put spaces in between paragraphs.

This was really great. I can see a lot of the same themes of the Milly's RP. I almost hope we could revive it somehow, but it would feel wrong without Phil.

Very good stuff though, please keep going.

Well you are always welcome to follow the link to the Tumblr and request I have already gotten through several requests so their is already more then what I have posted here

Wow, that was an amazing read!

Do you have a place where one can read your other stories now after the whole tumblr apocalypse?

I would love to see more of your work wink

I haven't picked a place but I am getting to the point of writing a sequel story for silverbelle. When it is done I will post it here.