Topic: Bad Ends by bobboled

Was finally inspired to write something again that wasn't just a short writing.com addition or unending be snippet. Recently I have found myself enjoying the bad end scenarios in a lot of transformation and NBM themed work, so I wanted to do some short writing based around that theme. I wouldn't take this as a sign of more to come, but I certainly like the premise of it and may do more later.  This topic will be where I post, if any, new additions in this theme.

PS: These will be pretty short

-------

Genital Sentience
Michelle had always ignored or suppressed her sexual urges.  She just wasn’t interested in anyone to start up a relationship, and masturbation just seemed like a waste of time when she could be working or catching up on her favorite TV shows.  She kept her body in great shape though, as she enjoyed being outdoors and exercising.  Michelle, however, had no idea that her own body, namely her own vagina was about to flip the tables on her and satiate the long-ignored lust it had stored up inside.  One night, her pussy had finally had enough, and when her owner fell asleep and her mental defenses were down, her pussy took over.  While Michelle peacefully slept, her hands began to move, seemingly of their own accord.  Her right dug into the sides of her cleanly shaven vagina and peeled it off as easily as a sticker.  Her left hand gripped the top of her forehead and pulled slowly, her face coming off like dried glue from skin.  The peeled off parts were then swapped, her thinking pussy sitting on her face were her mouth should be and her face snuggled in her crotch, her warm thighs squishing her misplaced face.  The pussy wasn’t done yet.  The sentient genitalia reached behind and plucked her anus from its hiding place and stuck it where her nose should be.  Then she plucked her nipples off and stuck them on her head in the concave recesses where her owner’s eyes would have been, and replaced the blank spots on her breasts with Michelle’s eyes.  She then stood up, now completely in control and flipped on the lights.  The pussy glistened with joy and desire, finally able to get what she wanted.  Below, the eyes on her breasts began to stir and the mouth in her crotch yawned.  The eyes slowly recognized the form in the mirror as her own, but could not accept her deformed face and body.  “What the he-mmpmpmmphhhh!” Michelle tried to scream, but her pussy balled up a sock and shoved it in her mouth, then pulled on some underwear to completely silence her.  Michelle could only panic as her body, no longer under her control, pulled on a shirt, shoes and, blinding her, a warm shirt and jacket and headed out the door with her genital themed head bare for all to see. 

She felt the cold night air as her hijacked body walked out into the night.  Michelle didn’t know it yet, but even at this late hour of the night, a transformative magician, mostly the seedy kind, could be found and paid for services.  The pussy faced woman strode into the seedy looking bar, its own patrons in various forms of transformation and sexual disfigurement, and walked up to the barkeep.  The pussy wrote down a note to the keep, and was swiftly led to the back room.  There, Michelle felt he body seated and the pressure of her thighs lifted from her face as her body went spread eagle.  She could not see, but felt the underwear around her face and nose be lifted off as a soft hand felt around.  “It’ll cost you two-grand, no questions asked” came a female voice in front of her.  Michelle wanted to scream, but she couldn’t get the sock out of her mouth.  There soon came an intense warm feeling in her mouth, centered about her tongue.  Her teeth were absorbed into her mouth and her gums fused to her tongue as it pushed out past her lips, dislodging the sock gag, but Michelle could not speak with her tongue so large.  It continued to grow, and as it did Michelle felt two lumps pop out from her lower lip and slap heavily against her chin.  Eventually the warmth faded and was replaced with another feeling; arousal.  Her tongue felt so good and Michelle couldn’t conceive of as to why.  Her tongue reached up, up, past her waistline, and her plump lips could barely fit around it.  When her elongated tongue rubbed up against the fabric of her skirt she felt need like she had never known before.  A hand reached down, her own and grabbed her tongue, and once she could feel it, Michelle knew what had been done; her body had silenced her much more permanently by replacing her tongue with a massive penis.  Tears welled up and stained the fabric of her bra, but neither her pussy nor the unknown magician noticed or cared. 

That feeling of sadness was soon swept away, however, as her body made to leave the bar, Michelle felt someone, a woman, hanging onto her side, kissing her facial pussy sloppily, likely drunk.  Michelle’s arousal rose, her tongue turned penis straining against its cotton prison.  Her thoughts began to warp, a side effect of the magic used on her.  She started thinking about how good it would feel to have the woman lick her shaft, kiss her breasts, to finger her pussy.  She felt both sets of genitals become aroused as she was forcefully thrown to a bed.  Her bed, she found as soft feminine hands pulled her shirt away.  The woman was just as changed as Michelle was, but that only made her new erection even harder.  Her entire face was just one big sexy pair of lips, covered in what had to be a bottle of gloss.  Below, her large breasts were similar mouth themed, with a big slutty pair of lips replacing each nipple.  Michelle’s eye rolled up as she felt the massive tongue of the woman hungrily lick her controlling pussy while her breast lips gently kissed around her own modest breasts.  When the woman finally tore off her body’s skirt and underwear, the mouth woman cooed at the size of her ‘package’ and Michelle could just barely see from her breasted vantage point the massive cock and balls that spilled from her lips.  Michelle passed out from the oral alone, her mind forever altered to desire lust as much as her vagina did.

Re: Bad Ends by bobboled

Neat
I wonder what the mouth-lady's story is.

"Nothing gets me going like good world building"

The first thing that popeed into my head when her pussy swapped spots because no sex was, "Lol, Pussy Riot."  I don't even like that band, WTF brain, y u think wierd shit?!

Fantastic, so glad you're writing again!

TheDeceptiveDuck wrote:

Neat
I wonder what the mouth-lady's story is.

I like to imagine that it was her choice.  I know I write a lot of stories where the transformation is out of the transformers control, but in my head these are rare cases in the story world.  I figure the lip lady really enjoys kissing, and probably had an oral fixation which lead to her changes.

blahblahblah wrote:

Fantastic, so glad you're writing again!

Thanks!  Should, maybe, have more time for myself coming up.  Doesn't always lead to stories though, usually outdoors stuff.  But, I will at least be adding two more stories of this theme in the coming month or so.

cant wait for the next part, if there is one

Jennifer stared at her nude reflection; slender body, cute face, blue eyes, blond hair, and practically no breasts.  Her friends jokingly called them her mosquito bites, but she never laughed.  The little zip lock packet sat on the edge of the sink, two white non-descript pills sitting inside its see-through material.  She had bought them last night, behind her local dive bar from a very shady woman; one whose rack had been larger than Jessica’s head.  The woman had been wearing a rather large hoodie, obscuring her face, and her voice had seemed distant and muffled, but she had presented Jen with an irresistible offer.  A pair of pills that would drastically expand her bust, and dirt cheap to boot.  She had bought them without thinking, her mind to focused on the possibility of larger, nay, having breasts.  She figured she would give the pills a shot.  At best they’d give her the chest she had always wanted.  At worst they’d probably do nothing. 
She ripped open the packet and popped the pills into her mouth.  They were tasteless and went down easy with a handful of water from the sink.  The seller had said the pills would be very fast acting, hence why Jen was half naked in front of the mirror.  She wanted to watch the results as they came, if there were any.  The woman had not lied.  Her tiny A-cups began to swell, slowly.  He lips curled into a goofy smile as her dream was fulfilled.  In seconds they began to approach B-cups, then C-cups after a minute.  She tentatively groped her growing breasts and gasped at how sensitive they felt.  She rubbed and kneaded them, cooing with excitement.  They had neared D-cups when she tasted something off in her mouth.  She spat into the sink and saw a sticky, viscous glob of white splatter on the porcelain.  The taste came again and this time she spat a larger glob of the stuff out.  She opened her mouth could see a pool of it forming under her tongue while some overflowed and dribbled past her chin.  She spat again and as she rose up from the sink, her eye caught her reflection.  Her breasts had continued growing, now passing H-cups and were sagging slightly.  Her breast flesh seemed to be slightly wrinkled, and thick veins that had not been there before crisscrossed her chest.  A ridge of wrinkled flesh ran up from between her odd cleavage and continued straight into her neck.  She watched in horror as her nipples vanished, seeping into her skin as though they were never there. 
She spat again as more of the fluid filled her mouth.  It was becoming a steady stream now, filling her mouth every couple of seconds after she spat it out.  She tried closing her mouth and noticed another odd thing; there was a seam running just under her chin, and it ran all the way around her neck.  She prodded it with a finger and was able to stick it underneath the ridge, like it was a piece of sun burnt skin.  Almost as if on auto-pilot, Jennifer thoughtlessly pulled on the skin, looking on in horror as it peeled upward revealing unblemished but oddly pink skin beneath.  It continued until she was peeling skin next to her mouth, and with a tug her lips went with the peeled skin and showed the slit that had appeared beneath it.  One last tug and her entire face came away, eyes, nose, ears and hair were shed like a Halloween mask.  It flopped to the floor, discarded and useless.  Yet, Jennifer retained her sight, although it was hard to concentrate.  She was staring directly at the ceiling, which seemed to be closing in.  Her neck felt warm, and her breasts warmer.  There was a tugging sensation in her chest, and then a rising her in her neck as her whole body began to tingle pleasantly.  There was a pause and then Jen’s knees buckled as a massive orgasm wracked her body and she saw a jet of cum splatter across her ceiling.  She fell on her back, her vision settled in the door, unable to look away as more cum came forth.  The orgasm kept rolling through her, and after a moment she heard something.  A woman moaning, and at this her vagina became very stimulated.  After another minute, it had stopped.  She could hear heavy breathing and felt hot air hitting her inner thigh with every breath.  Carefully, Jen sat up, and her vision shifted one more.  She was upright, but her eyes were looking at her back and butt, as though her head had been twisted around.  Warily, she raised a cautious hand to her head and found supple yielding flesh instead.  She gripped what she thought was her neck and pulled.  Her sight swung around and suddenly she was looking down at her unshaven crotch.  Her pubic hair rustled with each breath she took.  Slowly she stood up on shaking legs, using one hand to steady herself against the sink.  Her free hand she waved in front of her face, then gripped it.  She shivered at the pleasant touch as she pulled her ’face’ up to the mirror.  A large pink cockhead greeted her, its slit dribbling cum.  Her ‘breasts’ or rather her new testicles sat heavily inside the sink, overfilling the small porcelain bowl.  Jennifer, rather than screaming, began to moan again.  The drugs had altered her chemistry, and the sight of her cockified head had set her off again.  A hand went to her snatch/mouth and began to finger it vigorously as the other wrapped around her mutated head and began to rub.  The only thing she could think was how big her breasts had gotten, and how great they felt.

Love it! Been looking forward to more of your writing dude!

Great! i love it too!

A soft beep issued from an opaque white machine that looked more like a futuristic coffee maker than the advanced potions mixer that it was.  A faintly glowing orange liquid was dispensed from its spigot into a nondescript beaker, which was then picked up by a slender porcelain white hand.  Stephanie Chan held up the curious substance, swirling it around experimentally while wearing latex gloves and a protective face mask.  She did not want to get a single drop of it on her body.  She knew how potent it was.  She corked the beaker with a plastic top and carefully tucker it away in her white lab coat, then erased the history of her mixing from the device.  She didn’t want anything linking to her in case her plan was found out.  She undid the scrunchie that had kept her long black hair in place and sighed with relief.  Her plan was going smoothly so far, and soon she would have no more competition at her work.  She was one of the top potion makers in the company, able to craft transformative concoctions with a success rate of nearly ninety-nine percent.  The only problem was Jon Albrite, whose work was so perfect it made her want to puke.  She had spent years in school honing her skills and was still deep student loans while he had graduated early and had her same position despite being several years younger.  It burned her inside to see a colleague do better than her, and today she was going to solve that.  She had arranged for a private meeting with Jon, to discuss new possible products, but that was merely a lie.  She would mix the serum into his coffee, and if the mixture was correct, which of course it was, she had made it, then Jon would be absorbed into Steph’s body and made into her subservient cock.  A devilish smile flashed across her face as she entered the private meeting room.
The pot of coffee was already brewed so Stephanie poured out two cups and poured the orange liquid into one of them, added some creamer to hide the color and taste, then carefully placed it on the opposite side of the table.  Moments later Jon arrived, a young twenty-something with a bright face and short brown hair.  He cut a friendly figure, one that made him popular at the lab and which made Stephanie loathe him even more.  She smiled innocently.  “Thanks for coming Jon!”, she said a little too sweetly.  Jon smiled warmly as she offered him the coffee, which he took and thanked her for.  “Well,” she said, “I’d like to discuss some new possible mixes I have some ideas for, but first let’s drink some coffee to get our noggins going, yeah?” 
“Of course,” her co-worker said, and began to drink the coffee.  Stephanie did the same, taking long sips of her own drink to encourage Jon to continue drinking too.  She noted an odd flavor to her coffee.  It didn’t taste like the Costa Rican blend she had thought she had put in the coffee maker earlier, but she pushed it to the back of her mind.  Jon placed his now empty cup on the table and smiled, Stephanie did the same.  There was a moment of silence, one that seemed to go on a little too long.  Stephanie began to sweat, feeling a little too warm.  She thought the effects would have taken place by now, Jon should have been ripping off his clothes and attaching to her crotch already, but he was just sitting there calmly.  She began to speak, but Jon raised his hand to silence her.  “I know what you were trying to do Steph.  I’m sorry you are so jealous of me, and I can forgive that.”  Stephanie felt beads of sweat spill from her forehead as her clothes began to feel tighter, constricting around her neck.  “But, when someone who works with me, who works with what we do, decides to use their skills destroy, to transform someone else, I have a problem with that.”  He pointed to her empty coffee cup.  “I found out what you were doing yesterday, when I noticed some specific ingredients missing from storage.  Didn’t take too long to piece things together, so I made a counteragent and ingested it before drinking the coffee.”  Stephanie tugged at the neckline of her shirt, fighting to breathe.  “You, however, are drinking the improved version of your potion that I made.  How does it feel to know your plan backfired?”
“H-how does it feel to know I knew you’d do that and countered you?” she spat through labored breathing as she shucked her lab coat and shirt off, then began fiddling with her bra. 
“Ah, I counted on that too, and added neutralizing agent in case of such an outcome.”  Stephanie spat in disgust, then smiled as she threw her bra to the floor, unable to bear its strangling. 
“Did you account for the delayed mixing of secondary ingredients, i.e. coffee?” she asked.
Jon looked at the coffee cup, then at her, his face pale and blank.  “Shit.”  His chest immediately ballooned, ripping apart his shirt to reveal two massive head sized breasts that were still expanding.  AS they grew, his head shrank.  His hair sunk into his scalp as his features melted into his shoulders until both his head and neck were gone and only a smooth plane of skin was left between his shoulders.  Jon’s pants ripped as his hips expanded obscenely, shredding away the last of his clothes and leaving his quickly feminizing and headless form naked.  As his body became shapelier, the only male thing left was his erect penis, exposed between his meatier thighs.  Jon’s dainty hands flew to the smooth patch of skin where her head had been and felt around frantically, fingers pushing into the blank space in search of something.  Soon enough several of her fingers sunk into her neck, disappearing into the large vagina that had split open between her shoulders.  Jon’s body bucked at the new sensation, unable to verbalize or entirely understand what was happening to her.  As for Stephanie, something odd was happening to her head as well.  Her hands were affixed to her neck, gripping it hard and tugging of their own volition.  Stephanie was gasping for air, unable to breath until there was an audible ‘pop’ and her vision went sideways as her head hit the soft carpet with a thud.  She gasped, taking in huge breaths of air as a foot landed in front of her face.  Looking up, she saw a body, her body, naked, headless, and dripping with excitement as it walked purposefully over to the headless, feminized Jon.  Stephanie yelled at her body to stop, but it would not, and probably could not listen to her. 
Jon felt his coworkers body straddle his own, or at least it looked like it since Jon’s arms awkwardly felt the body hugging his own.  Stephanie’s body, without hesitation, pierced herself on Jon’s rod.  Stephanie could feel this, all of this, and felt the sucking sensation when her body began to merge.  It started at her hands and feet.  They began to shrink, becoming sucked into her body faster and faster, all while Jon’s proportions grew.  Jon’s breasts grew bigger, his hips grew wider, her legs became thicker, her arms and the rest of her body doubled their muscle tone, and she gained several inches in height.  His balls grew too, growing until they were nearly the size of Stephanie’s detached head.  A slit appeared between the bare shoulders of Stephanie’s reduced torso.  The upper half of her torso redden as it became more cylindrical and a large vein shot up from her pelvis, which had completely merged with Jon’s crotch, and ran all the way up her torso.  Soft skin began to cover her upper half as it elongated more and began to take on a very familiar shape.  The foreskin covering Jon’s new Stephanie sized cock finished growing, and his new massive cock softened and lay between her meaty thighs.  A girlish sigh came from somewhere, and then a startled gasp and a curse.  Replacing the nipple of each of Jon’s basketball sized tits were a pair of overly large juicy pink female lips.  The voice spoke in unison, “Oh, Stephanie you-!  Is, is that my voice?”  Feminine hands touched the soft lips then felt the hefty breasts.  “Goddammit Stephanie, you didn’t even get the mix right!  Now I’m, I’m, stuck as this sexual freak.”  Jon waved a hand in front of the vagina experimentally. “OK, so the upper genitals have vision, we can work with that,” the female voices said in unison, “Gonna have to work on my voices, but, yeah,” Jon sighed, “I can deal with this.  C’mon Jon, you’re a professional!”
“Fuck you Jon!” said the head on the floor, “This wasn’t supposed to happen, I was supposed to ruin you!”
The breast lips smiled together, “Yeah, well, I wasn’t supposed to have you for a dick, but here we are.  And, once again I’m out on top.”  The headless woman rubbed the cock and Stephanie moaned.  “Oh?  Can still feel that eh?  Interesting…”  She began to stroke faster, and Stephanie had to bite her tongue from making any more noise.  “No cognitive changes, but I can tell my sex drive is definitely enhanced…”  Jon got up and locked the door to the room.  “Let’s just look at your handiwork before I turn you in to human resources, eh?” Jon said bent down to pick up the squirming head.
Three weeks later
Amanda walked briskly down the hall, her three breasts jiggling defiantly in her too tight lab coat.  She turned the corner and saw that her colleague, Joanne, was already hard at work.  She too wore a lab coat, but this one was custom made, with two buttons up flaps over the chest allowing for the mouths on her breasts to speak and breath.  A slightly glistening pussy rested between her shoulders, slightly magnified by the glass in front of it as Joanne worked out an experimental formula.  A leg sized dick was snuggled between her bosom, it’s head peeking out between the cleavage.  She pushed the glass away as she stood up to shake Amanda’s hand.  “Welcome to the team, er, Amanda Walts, was it?”
The woman giggled and nodded.  “Yes!  I am so excited to be working with you!  I never thought I’d see you down here in Advanced Sexual Transformation R&D.”  The headless woman shrugged and chuckled.
“Well,” the left mouth said, “after my little mishap with Stephanie here, I became much more interested in sexual transformations overall” the right mouth finished.”  She gestured over to a clear see through box, one that was slightly clouded with moisture.  Inside, a form writhed about.  “And,” Joanne added, “It’s been very easy to test things on the fly with good ol’ Steph here.  Company says she’s technically mine since I have most of her body, and they figure being my lab rat is punishment enough.”  The moisture cleared up a bit, and Amanda peered inside.  There was a mass of blue tentacles stemming from the scalp of the former employee.  They curled about her face and the massive penis that had replaced her neck.  Several probed the inside of the gaping pussy replacing her mouth, while several others gripped the various dongs sprouting from her nose.  Once eye was obscured by ball sacks, but the other was rolled back as she was caught in the throes of yet another orgasm.

Very nice.

Thank you!  glad you guys seem to like these.  I have been somewhat influenced by Franktonious and Hobbitking with this whole bad ending thing, and I have had a couple of ideas brewing for these.

It was the queerest thing Van had seen all day that was discounting the woman she had served at the IT shop whose head was literally just a giant breast wobbling on her shoulders.  It was a brisk wint4er night, and her slim body was covered head to toe in warm clothing, her long black hair the only part of her not bundled up.  On her walk back home from work, hidden down a dark alleyway behind some discarded recycling, was a quite long detached penis.  She had noticed the flesh colored bit from the corner of her eye and had to stifle an awkward laugh, at first thinking it must have been an oversized dildo.  However, curiosity got the better of her, as she saw it was twitching slightly and was flush.  She stepped over to get a closer look, and it was already too late for her.  The long cock, which it very much was at nearly two feet long, began thrashing about as Van neared.  She began to edge back, but this was too slow, and the cock hooked itself around her right ankle before snaking up her leg.  She screamed, kicking her leg in the air and battering her thigh as she felt the thing twist around her leg, heading for her crotch.  She doubled over as she felt a sharp pain pierce above her clit, then moaned unexpectedly at a strange new sensation.  She could feel the thing around her thigh, yet oddly she felt the sensation of the cock too, and the rubbing of it against her leg was making her horny.

Removing one thick glove, she was able to unzip her pants and see the damage; the back of the penis had fused with her, joining right above her snatch, which she couldn’t currently see because of the large testes filling her panties.  She tentatively tugged at the base of the thing, feeling no give and an unpleasant tug on her skin.  She took a deep breath, determined not to panic.  She had heard of this before.  Ok, not exactly this, but she knew weird things, sexual things happened often, and one could usually get things like this removed. 

Counting backwards from ten, she calmed herself down and assessed her situation.  She had a dick attached to her.  A quick poke from her naked hand confirmed she still had her pussy too.   She sighed with relief.  She figured at worst, she would have to spend the night with it and get the dick removed at the magical medical ward first thing in the morning, maybe take the day off work.  It wasn’t like pulling it off was an option, and she didn’t have the balls, current circumstances notwithstanding, to just cut the thing off.  She huffed and trudged out of the alley, the lengthy cock still stuck halfway down her pants with the rest coiled around her crotch.   She wasn’t quite able to ignore the alien feeling of a cock, her cock, rubbing up against her soft thigh, but to her relief the dick didn’t get seem to get erect. 

She managed to get back to her apartment and turn on the heater.  She shed her warm garments and headed to the shower.  She might not have wanted the cock, but she had found the thing in a back alley and she certainly wasn’t going to have a dirty cock, even if she was only planning to have it for the night.  While she waited for the water to heat up, she looked at herself in the mirror.  Skinny, cute body, average breasts and wide hips reflected under an innocent face.  The cock dangled at her feet twitching slightly, but not doing much else.  Van put a hand at its base, blushing as she felt her soft hand run along the alien shaft.  Scattered thoughts began to pop up in her mind, momentary bursts of interest that were growing stronger by the second.

She slipped in the hot water, her muscles relaxing as the water massaged her sore muscles.  She scrubbed and soaped, then paused when time came for her new appendage.  Tenderly, she rubbed the soap along her shaft.  She let out an unintentional gasp.  She hadn’t thought it would feel so good.  She felt a needing heat pulse throughout her body.  Well, just once won’t hurt?  How often am I going to be able to experience the sensations of a man… she thought absentmindedly as her hands moved of their own accord.  Curiously, even as the pleasant sensations became stronger, her cock did not harden.  As it lay there, twitching, cock-head grinding against the floor of the shower, she began to feel another new sensation.  Control.  With a finesse that felt oddly natural, Van was able to manipulate the new appendage as if it had always been a part of her body.  The head lifted, pulsing with need as she continued to stroke her obscenely long shaft.  Like a fleshy snake it rose up to great her face, then her lips as she began to hungrily lick and suck the head of her new shaft.  The feeling of sucking herself off made her legs quiver, then buckle as she fell on her butt in the shower, lost in the ecstasy of her self fellating.  She felt a tug in her loins and quickly popped the cock out of her mouth as she began to cum.  She screamed as her cock tensed, but no ejaculate came out.  Yet, she still felt the sensation, the bucking of her hips and moans escaping from her lips continued as wave after wave of bliss rolled over her body.  With each ‘ejaculation’, she felt lighter and lighter, and her vision sank further into the tub.  She felt a tug at the root of her cock and felt rather than saw her penis begin to stretch and grow, spilling out of her crotch like pasta being squeezed through a press.  More and more cock flesh spilled from her groin, wriggling across her legs and the porcelain floor of the tub as more and more filled the empty space.  As her cock grew, Van felt herself become empty, barren, and a deep hunger awoke in her stomach.  She couldn’t move her head, but she watched, unable to speak somehow, as her once modest breasts deflated, her stomach flattened, her thighs and arms wasting away like a sex doll losing all her air.  A jolt of pleasure and the growing of her cock hastened, now like silly string coming out of a can.  I piled and coiled over her body, her mass somehow feeding it as it took more and more from her.  It covered her chest, her abdomen, her legs and even some of her face. 

At las the sensation of growing ceased, and there was more penis in the tub than there was Van.  In fact, there was proportionally more cock than van equal to the amount she had been deflated.  She felt it, the emptiness that now resided in her.  She could still move her fingers and toes, it felt like the bones were still there, but the rest of her body was akin to a deflated balloon, un-moving and flat.  She couldn’t breathe or call for help, but for some reason she didn’t feel like she needed air anymore.  Her eyes could still move about, and she saw the nearly hundred or so pounds of penis laying atop her body like some freakish anaconda and could still feel the warm water pouring over her.  She knew she should be panicking, crying, hoping for someone to save her, but instead a serene feeling of calm had washed over her.  Something about this just felt… right.  She felt the cock, the entirety of it, for it was a part of her now.  She flexed her control over it, knowing somehow that she could control it to the minutest movement.  The head rose up, hovering in view of her flattened face.  She willed it to turn around, to head towards her crotch, towards her empty and starving pussy.  The head snaked its way to her snatch and slid in easily.  The mass of cock flesh lurched, spasmed, and began to push more and more of itself into her cunt.  She felt it, wriggling inside her, like it was meant to be, like this was where her cock belonged.  As more and more of it poured into her expanding vagina, she saw parts of her begin to fill back out.  Her stomach rose, her breasts expanded, her legs began to take on definition again.  It rose through her throat and spilled into her empty head, coiling around and giving it shape once again.  She could feel the cock touch every part of her insides which felt like they had become analogous with the inner walls of her vagina.  Wet and warm, an inviting place for a penis.  Her snake like dick slithered and squirmed throughout her inflating form, pushing itself here and there until it was nearly completely inside of her, with only the small amount sticking out of her filled pussy and her nutsack visible. 
Seemingly whole again, Van raised a shaking, somewhat misshapen arm, and gripped the side of the tub.  She pushed herself up, very easily and with a strength she had not had before.  Her legs seemed capable of keeping her upright and she giggled somewhat deliriously as she saw her right thigh spasm a bit as her noodle like cock rearranged itself inside of her.  She took a step, and stopped, trembling.  Moving with her penis inside of her vaginal lined body caused her to orgasm with the slightest movement.  Another step, this one more careful.  Another shudder of bliss, but she managed it.  She made her way, slowly, to the fogged bathroom mirror.  An arm with queer bulges wiped away the moisture so she could get a look at herself.  She looked like an inflatable sex doll with several bulges in her skin and some parts not inflated correctly.  This wouldn’t do.  Concentrating, she watched as the cock inside moved, her surface flesh rippling as she shuffled the thing inside her about until her body looked just as it had before.  Her skin was perfect, no bulges.  She concentrated again, and felt her butt deflate slightly as more penis moved into her breasts, giving her ‘D-Cups’.  She smiled.  She tried to speak, but with no vocal cords, she was left mute.  This didn’t seem to bother her though.  She opened her mouth, wider than should have been possible for a normal human.  Cock lined the back of her throat, and she watched as it shifted, and the head of her dick rose from inside of her body.  It snaked its way out of her mouth, then was sucked back in as Van heard a knock at the door.

It was her neighbor, Melody.  Van grimaced.  She didn’t want to see anyone now, not while she was exploring her amazing new form.  However, a thought invaded her literally cock filled mind.  The penis in her throat twitched excitedly at the thought, hungered for it.  She quickly dried off and threw on a long shirt that just barely covered her nether and what lay hidden there.  Her nipples prodded through the shirt, pressed tightly by her command. 

She was giddy with anticipation, but she collected herself as she answered the door.  In the doorway was Melody, a tall, imposing punkish girl with a stripe of pink in her black hair and a stud in her lip.  She was asking for something, but Van didn’t listen.  She grabbed Melody by the shirt and dragged her inside, locking the door.  Her neighbor was about to ask her what was going on, but Van locked her into a passionate kiss.  The woman’s eyes went wide as she felt what she thought was a tongue snake down her throat.  She almost enjoyed it, until she felt more and more of it pour into her.  She tried to pull away, but van was inhumanly strong, and as she felt more and more of the appendage pour into her, she felt hornier and hornier.  Soon she was grinding against her assailant as the attack on her lips continued.  Van picked her up by the hips easily with one arm, while the other easily tore off her victim’s jeans and panties.  Her pierced clit and pussy lips twitched maddeningly as something poked out from her nethers.  The head of Van’s cock peaked out, then was sucked back in as Melody felt a pleasant pinch in her groin.  Her arms and legs began to suck back into her body as though made of putty.  Within moments there was naught but bare flesh covering the stumps where her appendages used to be.  Her breast began to shrink too, along with her butt.  Her eyes, nose, ears and hair sunk into her face as her mouth began to take on a familiar shape.  Her anus disappeared as her body took on a cylindrical shape, her pussy taking up the bottom half.  Her top became a featureless piece of flesh, capped with her mouth turned cunt.  As this all happened, Van’s form steadily increased in size.  As her victim was drained and turned into a two-sided onahole made of real flesh, Van increased in size accordingly, adding more dick flesh and outer skin to her form.  She had gained nearly another foot in height and the mass of her victim.  She funneled some of the inner cock flesh into her ass and breasts, stretching them to a pleasing size. 

When all was said and done, the cock coming out of her mouth was piercing a foot and a half long tube of flesh, one glistening twitching pussy on each side, the front one pierced by its owner’s lip stud.  She opened her mouth wide and sucked both her cock and the flesh tube back inside her body.  A wriggling in her stomach belied the intense fucking she was giving her neighbor while she was trapped inside off Van.  Van rubbed her wriggling stomach, satisfied, for now.

Thats a pretty creative transformation. Love these Bad ends stuff keep em coming!

I want to see Van go on the prowl for more victims. Hot damn.

"Nothing gets me going like good world building"