Topic: That's How you Move Product - by aadder

Source: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/24709464/

Re: That's How you Move Product - by aadder

That's How You Move Product
by Aadder

Miles padded down across the polished concrete floor of the convention hall. The bright florescent light picked up every detail, flattering or unflattering, as he walked past booth after booth. 'This is surprisingly like an gaming convention,' he thought, the myriad of things to stop and look at giving him a touch of choice paralysis. The tamest booths, with canopies of hanging corsets and lace, butted against the more impersonal spaces crammed full of shelves and shelves of adult films and posters. The people hoping to make a sale, mostly women, were dressed from the conservative down to lingerie and pasties. 'I guess this is what an adult entertainment expo is then,' he smiled.

"Hey there!" a high-pithced voice called out to him. Miles turned; a small, impeccably pretty woman smiled at him. "Some kind of big shot, huh?" she asked, pointing at his press pass. "Y-yeah..." he said quitely. Working for a free for a click-bait article site wasn't exactly a big shot set-up. "I'm just kidding," she continued. Miles looked around. The woman was dressed pretty conservatively; while she hadd on a failry short leather skirt, here top was fairly heavy knit. It would almost have to be to give her a chest profile like that, he thought. "What, uh, what's going on here," he said, gesturing to the booth she was in front of. It was against one of the walls, in a pretty cozy location; the adjacent structures were the boxes of stored products for the booths two spaces over, giving it some privacy. The table and the roof over the top were emnblazoned with a complicated logo, the word "edmee" in there somewhere. Instead of product, there were several neat stacks of pamphlets.

"Oh we're not doing much here right now," the woman smiled, "we're advertizing for our business." Miles frowned; "and what is your business?" "We help people out with some issues they wish they didn't have," she continued. "Intimacy issues, right?" Miles asked, "like those commercials where some older guy sure gets really happy all of the sudden." He smirked. The woman smiled kindly. "Not just that, silly, like... you know... everyone can use some improvement; size is what matters, right?" Miles rolled his eyes. "I know none of that suff works, you know. Like I'm not going to yell out to anyoen else, but I'm not buying." "You don't have to buy," the smaller woman said gently but assertively, "but you can always see what we've got," she gestured to the door in the booth behind her. "And I tell you what, if you think it wasn't worth your time, I owe you a kiss smart guy," she said confidently.

Miles paused. He wasn't great at attracting women, and this would make his day. "Alright, fine," he said, trying to hide some excitement. He strode past her, and then paused. "What's your..." Miles looked back, but the woman had briskly walked off. "...name?" Perplexed, he entered. Upon pushing the door open, he saw a large room with tables covered in velvet cloths. There were arranged rows of glass test tubes, the contents all dark red. Sitting in a large, comfortable-looking chair off to the left was a tall man with long black hair cascading down his silk shirt, and to the right was a woman leaning on a table, dressed like many other women at the convention, with one cardinal difference being that her bikini top held three very large breasts, the center secured by two straps that criss-crossed under her neck.

Miles' eyes visibly widened. "Uh, um hi!" he awkwardly managed to say; "M-miles!" "Enjoying the convention there?" the tall man asked. The woman stared back at Miles, her eyebrows raised towards a mop of red hair. "Yeah, it's, it's interesting," Miles recovered, addressing the man. "Good, we paid good money to be here," the seated man smiled. "Sooo.... what do you do exactly here?" Miles asked. The man nodded at the leaning woman. "We give people what they feel would make them happier." Miles stared. "Those are, uh, real then?" he asked. "Carol," the woman said with some certainty. Miles blinked. "What?" "My name is Carol," the woman repeated, standing straight to just about Miles' height. "Oh, right, yeah I'm sorry it's just," Miles stumbled. "I'm sorry." The woman blinked. "Yes they're real." With a flourish, she unsnapped her top and slapped it on the table behind her, her trio of large breasts bouncing free, the dimensions of grapefruits. Miles also saw that her top had also held a small knife, which she now held.

Miles was dumbstruck; they looked real to him. He felt an erection form instantly in his pants, though thankfully not fully enough that it threatened to be too obvious. The seated man spoke up. "This is the sort of thing we do, kiddo, we do that. Is that something you're interested in? A little help from us?" A moment passed. "I don't want three breasts," Miles stated. The seated man laughed. "Of course not!" He laughed again. "No, you want what every man wants, don't you?" Carol walked away, grasping a test tube from a stand. The red contents were slightly viscous, more like oil than water. "It's not hard to figure out," she said, waggint the vial in front of Miles. "First one is free, you know." Miles paused. He wasn't known for his pysicality, having not been active for a while and having only a modest endowment. "What do you mean free?" The tall man answered. "I mean do you see a bar code on that? It's free, you can have it. I mean you can have the contents; we keep the tube." Miles stared at the vial. "Is this, you know, safe?" he asked Carol. "Safe enough that these aren't the only things I've got going on," Carol smiled, "you should give it a shot."

Miles thought. "Okay then..." he said, slowly lifting the tube to his mouth, hoping some outside force would stop him. Nothing did, and the red liquid flowed down his throat. "It tastes like.... nothing?" Miles said, confused. Carol shrugged. A moment later, Miles felt his underwear tighten. Standing in front of Carol, her top bared had already make him a bit riled-up, but now his cock was fully erect, and managed to slip upwards, pointing up towards his navel. Miles gasped slightly as he felt his waistband rub roughly on his glans, not because it hurt, but because it shoudl be able to do that. Bringing his hands to his waist, he felt his penis swell thicker, and was not, by his guess at least 8 inches long. "This isn't fake! Like, right?!" Miles exclaimed excitedly. The tall man smiled. "No, it's not fake, and it's not temporary either, he said, rapping the tips of his fingers across the arms of his chair. Miles glanced at Carol, afraid to look at her chest lest he become transfixed. Carol spoke up. "That's not so big; we can give him a seccond one, right Norrel?" Miles blinked. "A second one? Really?" the man in the chair asked. "Why not?" Carol asked. Miles looked at Carol, not speaking but a slight look of pleading in his eyes; this was far too good to be true.

Carol slowly handed another vial to Miles. Miles' hand trembled sligtly this time. He paused. "Free?" The man nodded. "Sure, why not?" With that, Miles tipped back the tube. A moment later, he felt his waistband run down the legth of his dick as it pushed up and out of his pants. His pants also pushed out as his shaft grew fatter, pushing up into the plush of Miles' stomach. Miles felt that it hand to be easily 12 inches now, and very hot on his stomach. He felt like panting, and he was much more aroused now; he stole a glance at Carol and pre-cum rolled down his shaft. "Lets help you out a little," she said, unbuttoning Miles' pants. With an audible snap, pressure was released and his foot long member bobbed out. Miles groaned as the head swelled, painfully tight. "I, I feel like I'm going to explode." Carol smiled a predatory smile. "This is... this is amazing," Miles panted; it was all he could do not to touch himself, to bring himself to orgasm there. He felt like the individual veins on his cock were catching each small bit of breeze over it.

Carol swifty grasped another vial. "Another?" she asked seductively, grinning. "But..." Miles hesitated; he wasn't here to spend a lot of money. "C'mon," the pale woman nudged, "all the cool stuff happens when you  take a risk..." she opened her mouth wide as a long, her jaw cracking. A long, muscular tongue slid out, saliva dripping off of it onto her large breasts. Her eyes peered at him with a hunger. Miles felt his loins tense, and he grabbed the tube. Downing it, he grunted loudly and in a rather pathetic tone, but with great joy as he felt his dick swell and explode, jet after jet of semen firing into the space Carol had just vacated, stepping to her left as she watched. Miles moaned for another twenty seconds as he continued to fountain, cum reaching the velvet cloth lower and lower as both his stream abated and his frame shrank. "Wh...Wh..." Miles pondered. In a minute, he found himself 10 inches below Carol, herself 5' 9". "I'm... smaller..." he mused. "But better," Carol grinned. Miles jumped as he felt wetness running down his inner thighs. Reaching down, he gasped as he found the source; his anus was gone, his cheeks pushed apart by a small vagina.

Carol eagerly ran her hand roughly between his cheeks. "Oooooh, got a pussy, huh." Miles shuddered; this was new and amazing. "It's... just better... like now I can... I don't know...." he breathed as his erection returned, swollen and painful as before as though he hadn't sprayed semen like a small horse. Carol carefully asked, "More?" "More!" Miles immedately answered, and Carol grinned, roughly tugging at Miles' erection as she passed, making him swoon. She handed a vial back and Miles downed it with aplomb. He nearly screeched as his penis pained him stretching out again as his balls dropped lower. His screeching became gurglier as his throat bulged downward, the skin swelling as his cheeks became crowded. He whimpered, Carol running her hand over his now larger, puffed-up lips, his scrotum filled with two plums feeding the two foot length extending from between his legs. The largest change was the throat that Miles stroked, a sack of two apple-sized balls hanging down. As he rubbed them, he smiled, a thin flow of pre-cum exiting his mouth. "Ohhhh God," he said quietly, confused at the sensations but very happy indeed.

Carol grinned. She snapped up another vial, slapping Miles neck wattle. He winced and then moaned, widening his legs and crouching slightly to rub his vagina from behind. Carol gently poured the fluid into Miles mouth as he nodded, his penis sliding roughly between Carol's legs as she stepped in. Giving it as squeeze with her thighs as she stepped back, Miles groaning contently. He staggered however, as he hands began to tingle, and he saw his finger begin to recede into his hands. "What! What my hands!" Miles stepped back, shaking. Carol deftly stepped forward and cut the back of his shirt open with her knife. Miles shook as he managed to slide his shirt forward off hs arms and chest. "Help! Help!" Miles screamed as he hands swelled into round lumps. He stared as they reddened, and big ropey veins formed. His chest tingled as well, his nipples pushing further out on fat pillows. Miles was beading sweat, stammering as his forearms finished their transforamtion, now foot-long penises themselves. "I'm a freak! My hands! I need them!" he yelled, his new breasts giggling on his chest as he turned from Carol to the tall man, back to Carol.

"It's okay, everything will be okay, just relax," Carol whispered. She grasped Miles' forearms, smiling as her tongue extended, wrapping around the huge spheres on his neck. Miles shuddered. Carol brought her mouth down to his, her upper lip against his as she squeezed his balls, her hands running down his hands and roughly jerking his hands. Miles gurgled. Carol cooed. "Yeah, that's good." Miles moaned as a spurt of cum escaped his mouth, his hands tensing in Carol's before ejeactulating behind her as hard as he had first cum. Carol felt Miles' massive center penis bump exuberantly against her crotch below them. While he was paralyze, she poured two more vials into his quivering mouth.

Miles began to cum from his throat in earnest, craning his neck up as a jet of semen struck the roof. His howl body quivered as his stomach swelled out further, pushing out by a few inches. He rubbed his dripping arms against his chest as he gleefully felt his breasts swelling handsomely, the size of large oranges. Carol stepped back and knelt, watching eagerly as Miles' cock swelled bright purple. His balls split and drooped, the masive spheres smoothing out as they became discolored at the bottom. As the slapped apart, colliding heavily with his inner thighs, Miles screeched, his chest swelling to match the size of his balls. A moment later, his balls had transformed, the nipples of his new breasts, formerly balls, scraped the floor as his pendulous upper breasts quivered. The large masses kept his arms in check, and try as he might, he couldn't reach to touch his two-foot penis, angrily swollen before him.

Miles groaned as his massive orgasm stood just out of reach, rubbing his breasts on the floor. "Ca... Carolllll...." he groaned. Carol stood up. She grinned. The man looked at her. "That my dear is how you move product. Bill the man, Carol."