Source: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31249562/

Attached images:
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31249562/
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31883917/

tags: horsecock, multibreast

Re: A Strong Grip - by Nib-Roc

A Strong Grip
by Nib-Roc

He looked into her eyes. They were endless pools of power, drawing him in, drowning him in their depths. He couldn't move, couldn't blink. Only his growing sense of unease helped him break the silence.

"So, how do we begin?"

The demoness smiled. “First, we need to go over the rules. One-” She held up a finger. “Be as descriptive as possible. Emotions and feelings are an important part of the process. I can’t just snap my fingers-” she did, demonstratively- “and make your perfect girl appear. You have to build her. In your mind.” She tapped her head. “Two: You cannot touch.”

He cocked his head quizzically. “Can’t touch what?”

“Yourself.” She grinned. “Naturally, lust magic interacts with orgasms. An unexpected one can… disrupt the flow. Hands off, until she’s complete.” Her head tilted condescendingly. “You can handle 5 minutes without self-gratification, right?”

He frowned, trying to suppress a glare. “Fine. Whatever. Now, how do we start?”

She lounged in his easy chair, looking for all the world like she owned it. "Now... You describe your perfect catgirl."

How to describe a catgirl? "Well, a girl, obviously. I mean, she has to start as a girl. But with cat ears and a tail."

The demoness waved a hand dismissively. "You aren't here to waste my time, are you? If that's the best you can do, I should just leave now." She leaned in, a sudden intensity on her face. "Tell me what she feels. What you want."

He shrunk back from her outburst, but got the point. "Well, make her young and nubile. No one wants an old catgirl. And tits. Big tits!"

The demoness leaned back. "That's better. How big? Show me."

Unsure, he cupped his hands to his chest. His budding breasts pressed his fingers apart until he could just barely hold them. "About this big."

The demoness cooed. "Good. What else?"

"Well, cat ears, of course. Um. They should be big and soft, and very sensitive. An erogenous zone." He rubbed his head as the ears shifted up, shivering slightly as he accidentally brushed one.

"Yes, yes. And I bet you want hairless skin and a bald pussy, too."

He nodded, slightly unsure of her taking the lead. The hairs on his legs fell out, the muscles shifting to something more feminine and dainty. "Uh, I guess."

She shook her head. "You guess? If you don't feel this, my earlier inclination was correct." She stood up, hooves thumping on his faded carpet.

"No, no, I'm sorry! Please don't go!" he begged. "Just tell me what else you need to know." His ears folded down with worry, his tail twitching to show his repentance.

She paused. "What she looks like is easy. What does she want?" The demoness's tail lashed predatorily, making him nervous.

He swallowed. "Oh, that's easy. She wants cock."

The demoness raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Tell me more."

"Yeah. What good is a catgirl that doesn't want to suck cock?" He rubbed a tit, idly imagining the catgirl's head bobbing at his groin, her ears tickling his chest. "Definitely a slut for cock."

The demoness smiled again, taking a seat. "That's better. Continue."

Emboldened by her return, he did as she requested. "Yeah. She's gotta love cock, and giving me tit jobs as well." He imagined thrusting his cock between her big tits, the soft spheres pressing in on it from both sides... His hand slipped down between his legs, gently rubbing his clit-

"Ah-" she interrupted, pointing at the offending hand. "Remember the bargain. No touching yourself until it is done." Her voice dripped with condescension. "Or can you not handle five minutes without gratification, even to make a catgirl slave?"

He withdrew his fingers, duly shamed. "Sorry. It's just... I was thinking about her playing with my cock, and-" His fingers threatened to descend, but he held them in place, gripping the arm rest. Why was he thinking about his cock so much? "It's just so sexy, you know?" If it felt so good for her to play with his cock, maybe he could give her a cock, too. It's not like he had to play with it, but if he wanted to he knew how to make a cock feel good... And he could try putting it in his mouth. See what it was like. It wasn't gay if it was a girl. "Maybe give her a cock." he whsipered in his new, higher voice.

"As you wish." Was that a hint of a grin? Or was he imagining things?

A bud formed above his bald pussy, pressing out into a shaft reminiscent of the tool that had been there before this all began. He touched it, and this time the demoness didn't say anything. "Um."

"Yes?"

"It's a little small, isn't it?"

It was larger than the one he'd had originally, but she wasn't going to say that. "If you would like to make it bigger, you need merely say the word."

"Yeah, make it bigger. Make her- Make her hung like a horse!" The thought of all that meat hanging off of her was making his mouth water. So much delicious dick to put in her mouth. Too much to fit, she'd have to gnaw and lick it- His cock started growing, pulsing with his heartbeat. The tip surged, flaring out to a fat, knobbly head. The pink and grey length developed a thick ring in the middle, which his feminine fingers eagerly explored. Larger and larger it grew, until it hung down to his knees. Both of his hands wrapped around the end, feeling the flare, rubbing it gently-

"Ah-ah!" the demoness scolded. "No touchy."

He felt chastised, holding his arms behind his back, and consequently pushing out his tits. "Sorry, I just... It's such a nice cock..." He licked his lips. Imagine. She'd be able to pull it against her chest, press it into her tits, and it'd still be long enough to go in her mouth... Oh, it'd feel wonderful. Those two big titties pressed against it. If only she could feel more...

"More." he whispered. "More tits. So she can give herself a titjob. Me a better titjob." Yes. His huge horsecock, crowded into that canyon of tender flesh... He felt four more sources of pleasure erupt on his belly, bulging out to mimic the pair of DD cup tits above. On his new, smaller stomach, it was positively crowded. The pair pair rested against his thighs, just on either side of the leathery sheath that housed his monster.

The demoness was touching herself now. This was what she lived for. "Yes. Tell me what a slut she is. Tell me how bad she wants it."

"Yes. She lives for cock. Nice big horsecocks. Always horny." The warmth in his nethers grew too strong to ignore. His remaining restraint evaporated, and he grabbed the massive tool between his legs, pulling it up to his chest. It lodged neatly between all three pairs of tits, leaving the fat, flared head just in front of his mouth.

There was no more room for talking. His tongue flicked out, licking the trail of copious pre that the beastial menace was leaking. He opened his mouth wide, swallowing as much of the head as he could. His fingers pressed his middle pair of tits into the shaft, rubbing his natural lubrication all along the length. This was it. The sweet release he craved-

His massive equine balls clutched as he came, spilling seed into his mouth. He swallowed eagerly, gulping the salty gel as quickly as he could produce it. He rubbed the shaft, trying to elicit every last drop of the heavenly manna before the tool flagged. In minutes, it was done, and he basked in the afterglow of his massive orgasm.

The demoness finished herself off, and rose. There was no need for the mirror spell anymore. No reason to hide the cognitive disconnect between what he was wishing for the imagined catgirl and what was happening to himself. She saw the catgirl's eyes pop as she realized what had happened to her. But it was too late. The horror would fade as the craving for cock returned.

Re: A Strong Grip - by Nib-Roc

https://d.facdn.net/art/nib-roc/1555715772/1555715772.nib-roc_loren-catg4.jpg

https://d.facdn.net/art/nib-roc/1560346856/1560346856.nib-roc_loren-catg2.jpg