Re: The Facility, RP, repost

Original Poster: TrekkiGurl63

Kinsley hadn't realized what had happened to her until Jessom spoke to her, snapping her back to reality. She looked down and her mouth dropped open when she saw her massive breasts and nipple cocks. Her hands were still holding the outside two as they started to shrink down after having climaxed.

"I..I think I'm ok." She slowly got to her feet. The weight of her new breasts was very unusual for her and made it a bit hard to stand. She looked at Jessom and found herself getting aroused again.

"I'm Kinsley, one of the junior scientists here." She smiled at him as she tried to control the thoughts in her head.

Original Poster: belriose2002

"Yes, i saw her a couple of times in the canteen. She is relatively new. I have no idea on which project she works, though." It wasn't easy to read Alex emotions from her changed face, but i was sure she wasn't feeling well.

"Alex, everything gonna be alright! We will find your father and then we will revert this!" i don't know if i sounded confident, but i hoped so.
I hugged her again. "Come on, we have to keep moving."

I smelled the exotic scent again, and felt how my huge pussy became wet. But i could pull myself together, at least for now.

Original Poster: Darth_Lust

Ashley Shepard (and Claire)

We went out of the WC, and we met again with the group, i saw the hug from Miranda Alex (the plant)

We waited to put us in movement, by the stairs, next to Claire without saying anything but if they ask me, i will answer, only i ask to Miranda

Miranda did the new girl join us and present her?, because i was in the WC with she (Claire) and i didn't listen her answer

To the rest of the group

Can anyone of here smokes? that is i am still a little nervous

Jessom smiled back at Kinsley. As he noticed that he stared at her new grown endowments, he blushed and forced his eyes up to her face. "Ae, sorry..."

Then he open his bag and dug out a huge shirt. "Here take this. I suppose your old one doesn't fit you anymore... Oh, sorry. I'm Jessom, part of the rescue-team"

"Times up." Deckard declares just before Ashley and Claire return. He steps around Kinsley and Jessom into the stairwell. After pausing, "Kyle, get over here and take point."

After the hug, "Thank you again Miranda. It's the not knowing that scares me most. I don't kow if I could do this with out help, with out you." I'm not sure I want to go back to my old boring self, but I wish I understood my new body more. "Be right back I have to show Kyle the fastest route."

I rush, as quick as I can without falling, to Kyle's side. I show him on my laptop a route which involves going about half way down, then cutting across one of the floors to another stairwell. From there down to the sercurity check point. Below that are the animal and plant care facilities and storage (Where the D-Cum storage tanks are). Once at that check point I'll reevaluate our route down.

The climb down the stairs takes longer than it should have becuase of the changes suffered by some. It is thankfully uneventful. The only important encounter before crossing the floor was finding a pair of survivors. A boyfriend and girlfriend, He protected her from an attack and was "rewarded" with a dozen asymmetrically positioned cocks on his back. They then cowered in the stairs until we found them. Thankful for the possiblity of protection they join our group.

When exiting the stairs we proceed with caution. Almost making it to the second stairwell when a door suddenly unlocks and opens. Alex is standing right next to it when it opens. Kyle Knocks her out of the way as a large many cock-limbed creature emerges. While tumbling Kyle twists and fires his shotgun. Hitting it with a beanbag infused with irritating CS powder (TearGas) distracting the creature momentarily.

Ashley Shepard

We started the journey to the labs that were hopefully to Alex and Miranda waiting Dr. Lansing but we take another different tour, by the stairs

The first part of the journey was difficult by the changes of all the group, but we stayed down, after this little rest, we continued with the tour, and found a couple (man and woman), she doesn't has any changes seen but he has, in his back there were a dozen of cocks placed bad

Without problems, we pass the couple, but our Brood Hive Mind don't recognized them, we continued to others stairs and more down without knowing that the couple continuing with us because they would be safe with us, all the long walk can't be a quiet ride, because we found other sex-mindless monster (in our mind, Claire and me), we recognize the monster like a part of our Tribe

But the monster is not listen to reasons, and we fight, we see that kyle pushing Alex to save her, immediately he shoot a gas (tear) bullet to the sex-monster of his gun and impacted on the monster, i get into the mind of the sex-monster and say to him or her or hir concentrating with our "Mistress" to him, hir or her mind

¡¡Change Kyle (and Alex if you like)!! ¡¡Change them but not kill them!!

While i see the fight between them, and continue to the stairs walking on all fours, next to Claire, i am waiting very nervously the result of the fight

I was directly behind Alex, when it happened. In the moment Kyle hit the Monster i tried to jump back, but the two new survivors pushed me forward not realizing what was happening. I lost balance and fell on the floor. The woman landed on me, while her friend managed to stumble backward out of the sight of the monster.

The monsters tentacles surged forward, some of them grabbing the girls and mine legs, other ones assaulting Kyle and fight with him for the shootgun.

Before Jessom, or anyone else could react the cock-tentacles released a rain of cum on us. Fortunaltly for me, the girl, which still laid on top of me, got the most of it, but Kyle, Alex and i was hit too.

"Not again, no!" i cried, completely forgetting my weapon.

While struggling with the creature for control of the shotgun, it goes off twice more. The second round striking the wall above the creature. The second dose of irritating powder is too much and the creature retreats back into the room still holding Miranda and the girl. Kyle tries to get up to give chase but his changes begin stopping him.

Kyle's pants rip as a scaled tail emerges. After the tail reaches three feet long it's tip spilts open and a very large cock grows out of the openning. Kyle looses his grip on his weapon as fingers become clawed. A pair of scaled breasts balloon from Kyle's chest with vertical slits instead of nipples. He faints as his changes wind down.

While scanning the progress reports on my laptop, I think I found the "antidote" project, the door next to me beeps. I'm laying on the floor before I know what's going on.

Dazed I hear a couple of bangs and feel somthing warm and gooey hit my legs and lower back. Looking over my shoulder I see my tenta-vines "licking" up the cum that hit me and bringing it inside me. Holy crap, I'm eating it and tastes . . . good. I pray this means I won't change (much). Then I see Miranda disappear though the door. She's helped so many times it's my turn to help her.

Ashley Shepard

After our attempt to come into the mind of the monster half achieved, we (Claire and me) see that the creature is fighting against kyle, Miranda, alex and the girl, and shooted cum to Kyle, Alex, Miranda, the new girl and the couple of the boy with the cocks in his back and the girl

But the creature move back to other room with Miranda and the girl of the couple, i was surprised that the couple followed us without realizing us, after changes again Kyle (he pass to she) and changes to a hybrid of lizard and human, tentatively we (Claire and me) attempt to come into the mind of kyle while he... she is unconscious

We say to her to accept our Tribe

Accept our Brood Hive Mind, it's only that you have us after this changes...

But we listen to her in fog

...I... ...don't... ...kno...

And she fallen into unconsciousness...

After i listened the answer of Kyle, i take her gun, if she (Miranda) would join our Tribe, must be me her queen and not this sex mindless monster, i see all the types of bullets that kyle brought and see if the gun is recharged, if it has (the gun) normal or explosive bullets, i recharge with these bullets while i am saying in my mind to our Mistress

I am very sorry My Mistress, this monster mindless must not remain Miranda because she is our property, help me please with this monster My Mistress

Only i have in mind to rescue Miranda for my own benefit, i don't see that the cum fallen in Alex, her vines licking it and eat, while i see that Alex is going to come into the room for help Miranda with her reasons that would be completely differents to me

Ashley Shepard

With LustCum (Claire) through our minds

LustCum if you like to come with me, come, but if you could stay here with kyle and the others, i will understand you

You know that you'll be always MY first lover and you have my eternal love...

I cut suddenly my connection with LustCum and go in the room with Miranda, the new girl and the monster

As I get ready to go after Miranda, I see Ashley bend over Kyle and stand back up with his gun. And Claire steps up behind us. I feel much better knowing I won't be doing this alone.

Inside, the creature is continuing to dribble cum on the two trapped ladies. With the hostages in front of it there is no way Ashley can get a clear shot with the larger gun. Over my shoulder, "I'll shoot it's tentacle. When it releases them, Claire help me get others away. Then the rest is yours Ashley."

Leveling my small pistol I take a moment to clear my head and fire a carefully aimed shot. The creature doesn't immediately release them as the bullet strikes. But when a glow appears from within it tentacle it seems to go mad with pain practically tossing Miranda and other girl at us. I immediately grab them and start pulling them out of the room with Claire's help.

As we get them out the door, my legs feel funny and I fall to the floor. And watch as the Cum is slowly absorbed by Miranda and the other girl.

But they are no longer two people the new girl is melting into Miranda becoming a part of her. The new girl's legs merge with Miranda's becoming hugely muscled and the feet becoming like many fingered hands. While the arms become attached to their now shared hips. A new rows of tits forming on back and front. Shortly after the new girl's body is fully absorbed, her face pushes out between Miranda's second row of front breasts. A second large pussy opening between her top pair, running from just below Miranda's neck to the new girl's forehead where the clit forms.

Ashley Shepard

Before i go into the room to save Miranda and the girl of the couple, i saw in hir mind (Kyle) that the bullets with a black and red stripe serves me well to kill the creature that have Miranda and the girlfriend, i take all hir bullets (explosives and flame thrower) and inspect hir pockets to find anything i serve to grow the Brood Hive Mind

And i recharged the gun (now mine) with these bullets and go into the room to find the creature, if i have a clear line, i shoot 3 or 4 bullets of these types, shouting to Miranda and the girl

¡¡¡BEND DOWN and protect you of the creature!!!

And i fired the bullets to the creature saying in my mind...

I am so sorry... sorry...

The transformations that are happening behind me i don't see it, i only have the wish of kill and destroy to the creature that taked Miranda and the new girl making sure of his, her or hir death (the creature, not Miranda and the girl)

Original Poster: TrekkiGurl63

Kinsley was still trying to get used to her new endowments as she quietly followed the group. Her nipple cocks constantly dribbled cum out and the front of the shirt Jessom had given her was quickly soaked. She just hopped it wasn't infections.

When they came upon the survivors she was glad to see others had made it although the guy hadn't come out unscathed.

As they walked out of the stairwell Kinsley started to feel pressure starting to build up in her breasts. Her nipple cocks were starting to harden and push out under her shirt. She found herself thinking about masturbating them again when the door opening startled her.

Everything happened so fast that she barely had any time to see what was happening. She backed away from the doorway and bumped into the new guy as he was getting out of the way as well.

Alex felt a displeasing pressure in her leg. They swelled thick and muscular, but this time the transformation wasn't pleasurable at all. The muscles in her legs cramped. She tried to move the legs, somehow release the cramps, but her legs didn't move. Suddenly she heard a ripping sound and her legs split into four.

Alex screamed, the pain was horrible. She felt how her hip-bones transformed extensively as they adapted to the new quadruped configuration.

At least her final changes were painless. Her pussy-maw grew a little bigger and less pussy-like, centered between her four legs and additional tentacles sprouted below her. Luckily above her hip no other changes happened.

Kyle's transformation hit him hard. He looked now more like an animal than a human. His shape reminded of a small biped dinosaur, with a long tail, muscular legs, and clawed hands and feet. His head remained mostly human, but the scales, which covered his entire body, were on his face, too and his hair had fallen out. His cock-tipped tail and pussy-breasts gave his bestial body a very sexual touch.

Something happened with the girl, who again laid on my back. I felt how my legs and torso gained mass, even a new row of breasts formed on my back and front. Then i noticed something new at my hips, but didn't recognize that it were two arms, which moved initially without my will. The girl - i didn't even knew her name - is melting with me, i realized.

I don't remember if i screamed, as her face pushed out from my chest, but i still know how it felt, when a new pussy formed below my neck. It runned from my collarbone between my upper set of breasts down to the girls forhead, where a thick clitoris formed. I came several times, while below me a puddle of vaginal fluids and cum formed which leaked out of my (or our?) pussies and cockhead.

I hardly noticed the fight, which raged around me, i percieved anything through a clould of lust. We screamed at every orgasm we had until finally the lust subsided.

Again i laid panting on the floor, wondering how i should cope with the changes.

"I can't move! What happened?" the girl asked groggily from my chest. "I don't know..." i answered. The new breasts on the front were slightly smaller than the upper ones, but the two new on my back formed above the other two and were considerable bigger than the lower ones. Their weighed nearly pinned me (or should i say us?) down.

"We somehow merged." i said. I looked down, my upper breasts conceiled the view to her face, but i could feel it. i could feel how her facial muscled moved, while she spoke, i could even feel the movement of her eyes. The second row of my breasts were pushed considerably to the sides.

I tried to move the new arms, and actually i could. The poor woman had no control over our joined body. I realized this with some relief. It wasn't sure if i could cope with someone else controlling my body. Instinctively i knew how to use the new arms and managed to stand up.

"I can't see anything!" the voice of the woman came slightly muffled from the accumulation of mammary glands, which grew from my chest. My upper breasts hang so low, that they obstructed her sight.

Ashley Shepard

After the fourth or fifth shoots, i stooped and i assured me that the monster is really dead, but when i turn back i see that Miranda is not Miranda, because she finished to merge with the girlfriend that we found in the stairs

They are fussing in a woman with two foots, apart of the changes of the girl of the stairs that her changes are her nipples are changing to cocks, and dripping cum, but the suddenly entrance of the beast already dead cut her orgasm, but Alex transforms in a quadruped woman

More breasts appeared in the torso and back of them (Miranda and the girlfriend), and grows other two arms apart of the mass that they win, the face of the girlfriend appears in the middle of the torso of Miranda between two bigs breasts, and a new pussy appears from the face of the girlfriend to the neck of Miranda, they orgasmed (vaginal fluids and cum) with the clitoris accompanied by pussies and cockhead in all their body

I don't feel very well with the changes of Miranda and the girlfriend, it was supposed that Miranda would be mine, but she is of other person, an unknown girl

I fallen in the floor still with the gun drop smoke of the shoots seeing the corpse of the monster but not seeing it, only a vaguely form, i still don't understand nothing of what happened after the stairs, it seems like it was a nightmare and i can't wake up

And i thought that neither Miranda, the girlfriend and Alex doesn't know that i just saved their life of the monster and i don't even tell me their thanked, only they are worried about their changes, adding My Mistress in my mind

Look how they enjoy their changes and anyone of them say to you a simple thanks

My changes are agonizing this time. I scream until my lungs can do no more. I am barely aware of others crying out as well. My entire lower body is white with pain. I want to lose consciousness, but it never happens.

When the pain fades I can do little but lay on the floor and pant. I force my self to look around. I see Miranda struggling with her new changes. Kyle has become some kind of lizard. I can't find Ashley.

As loudly as my hoarse voice can manage, "Kinsley. Snap out of Kinsley. Ashley might need help, please check on her."
After collapsing back to the floor I add, "Grab my Laptop I need your help with something."
I don't know If she hears me. I close my eyes and wait to feel my lower body again.

Ashley Shepard

While they are changing in the other room, i lie aside in the floor while My Mistress say to me insidiously with images of sex-mind monster transforming to a Dominatrix Alien like Queen without any kind of human trait and emotions

Change us into Queen, forget all the rest of the humans, you and Deckard are above them, forget all humans emotions, !!!change us into Queen¡¡¡

While My Mistress say to me this, to the air not directed to anyone i say monotonic

Yes, yes, yes, yes, i need D-cum in large quantities to change me and Deckard to the image and lickeness of Our Mistress ¡¡¡Hir Queen Will Arrive Very Soon!!! ¡¡Hail Queen!!

Claire (unknown)

After i helped to Alex to save Miranda and the girlfriend, i saw and listened in my corrupted mind an image of My Queen (Ashley) laying in the floor with only three words, i didn't and don't still where are from these voices, that My Queen did discover but they comfort me

Help your Queen

I move of the position of Alex and runs to the room that i hopefully see My Queen, i see her (still, but she will soon changes to hir) and laying next to her while i pet her and connect with her mind

Command me, My Queen

I don't see a pathetic human, i see a proud Queen of her footmen all transformed without any kind of human trait and emotions, She only says

You are my only love, LustCum, Us must change to the final stage of our transformation to QUEENs, help me to get it, because you must transform with me and help me

I stood unsteadily on my changed feet. Again the changes disturbed my balance.

"What happening with me?" The voice out of my chest sounded much more worried than before. I moved my breasts out of the sight of the girl, so she could see what was
happening before us.

"Sam?" the boyfriend of my bodypartner seemed to search his friend, but couldn't find her. "Where is Sam? She was with Miranda!"

"Marc, i'm here, but everything is so strange!" Sam answered. Slowly i turned to Marc. I felt devastated, somehow i was responsible for that!

"I'm so sorry." I didn't know what to say. Marc eyed widened as he saw his girlfriends face on my chest, partially hidden below my breasts.

Her face was framed with my boobs. She started to cry, i think she realized in this moment, what has happened to her.

I couldn't bear his look, and turned my head.

The monster laid dead in the room. Ashley leaned in the door, the gun still in her hand. Maybe i misjudged her. It seemed, that she rescued us. Kinsley stood beside the door, and stared at the situation, her cocks were visibly aroused. Then i saw Alex. She buckled on the floor, and writhed with pain.

"Alex!" i called.I didn't hear her screams of pain, during my own transformation and now i was full of fear. Ignoring Marc i moved to her and kneeled down. It worked better than expected. I was able to use my new armes like my original ones - "Strange! It seems my brain has changed too!" i thought by the way.

I grabbed the skin shreds from her new legs, ignoring the tentacles that were touching me, and the strange mouth that was between her legs. Marc was kneeling beside me, he wanted to be near is girlfriend.

Marc didn't know how to feel after seeing where/what Samantha is now.
Part of him wanted to run away. Another part wished it was him she merged with or that he could become a part of this shared body. A third part wondered if he could love her (and her body partner) in this new form. Yet another having heard talk of an antidote held on to the hope that Samantha could be restored.

Whatever happened he knew one thing, he wouldn't abandon her, not yet!

God, those new cocks ITCH. Especially close to the (Girl?) called Alex

As the aching finally subsides in me lower half I hear Miranda's voice call to me. She sounds concerned but herself. That made me happy, my "rescue" hadn't been entirely too late. Maybe I can save my dad.

I feel a gentle touch on my legs. Both . . . no wait all four of them, are sore but nothing feels broken. I feel a stronger connection to my tenta-vines and there are more of them. My entire digestive system is located in the sack connected to my lower mouth. I finally understand what kind of plant I am, a flesh-eating or carnivorous one. I hope I never get big enough to engulf a full person or else I fear what might happen if I get too hungry.

Opening my eyes I give Miranda a hug and find myself face to face with someone else. It takes a moment to figure out I'm looking at Miranda's chest. With Miranda's help I stand up. My new quadpedial stance feels really odd, but stable. It seems designed to allow my tenta-vines maxium access to "food" while keeping me mobile. While my abdomen still appears thin, I know everything below my ribs is an empty cavity ready to stretch to hold almost anything that will fit through my giant lower mouth. I estimate I could "eat" a medium sized dog like a golden retriever, my fear all too close to becoming reality.

In an effort to not dwell on it I ask, "Miranda, are you and her, okay? Did Ashley make okay? Without her you might still be in IT's clutches."

Ashley Shepard and Claire

We stay in the floor long time, but in my mind My Mistress shows me a survivor that has cigarettes to infect Deckard with my "gift", i touch to Claire mentally and say

Stand up My LustCum, i sense another survivor really near that would help with the cigarettes, she is in this floor but i don't know now where

After i concentrated, i sense Claire, me and others transformed together the rest of the group, i am concentrate in the person that would help me with the Deckard's cigarette saying to him

If you are next to us, concentrate on our voice, We are your Queen, open the door to connect us, concentrate on our voice, We are your Queen

And i am waiting to her to open this door

A mysterious voice, "Hello? Who's there? Is it safe now? I'm openning the door."
Across the hall a door beeps and a femine face with no eyes appears from a doorway.
"Cigarettes? My roommate was a smoker. Kept a carton in their bedside drawer. I don't know how many are left, but they are yours if you want them. Just please help me. I haven't eaten in so long."

Ashley Shepard and Claire (LustCum)

We listen a voice behind the door saying or asking if there are enemies, or monsters, i answer her

No, only we are two survivors like you, what's your name? and why did you survived all this time?

While i saying this, i connect to her mind and saying

Take our "gift" and join us ¡¡Obey me!! You will be our personal virgin maiden, you only answer to us (LustCum and your Queen)

Offering her my breasts with a little of the "gift" dripping from my nipples, after of the "gift" to the woman, i say in normal voice

Where is the cigarette's pack, Honey?, you will eat all you can, don't worry Honey, LustCum enjoy first with her

I come into the room and find the cigarette's pack, and take it

I see if there are enoughs to infect to all the group including Deckard and exit of the room seeing how LustCum is enjoying of the woman

Claire/LustCum

I see how My Queen get up and use her strange unknown power to do that the woman open the door, and we see that the woman hasn't eyes, to listening her that there will be cigarette's pack in the other room

After this, i see how the woman changed her face to assimilate the orders of My Queen, that is the accept of the "gift" of My Queen to the woman, she drinks her "gift"

And My Queen come into the room and get out of this, with the cigarette's pack in her hand, i will obey her without hesitation fo enjoy of the blind woman with these words

Yes, My Queen

And starts the show with the woman of name Jessica (Jess), she explained to me that she is a young woman, worker of the storage room, she lost her eyes after a few days, she stayed alone when her roommate went out to find supplies and a monster attacked her

Her skin absorbed all the cum of the monster, and her fingers changed to cocks and suckers like a squid, her others senses grew up in the abscence of the sight, she detects the body heat with her slimy snake tongue, and her body always oozes cum and vaginal liquid

I sucks all the cum that i could suck and i accept for she drinks of my breasts, and clit-vagina, and give her my cum of my cocks of my mouths-breasts, it grows more all the changes in us

But i sensed that My Queen wants more and here we (Me and Jess) are to give her all my cum that she can drinks and pour out her perfect skin. My Queen changes again...

Deckard looked at Kyle with disgust. He hoped, that the transformation wouldn't lower his usefulness. "MacLeod seemed capable. What a waste." he thought. At the moment, he and Jessom Cudel were the only ones, which weren't transformed.

"Cudel, you will replace MacLeod at the front. We must reach this stronghold as fast we can." he looked at Kinsley

"You! What was your name? Ah, whatever. Examine MacLeod and try to wake him up.", then he turned to us.

"Mrs. Lansing, are you able to walk? You wanted to tell us something?" he ignored the pains and transformation, alex went through. He more and more surprised me, how cold one could be.

Then he raised his voice. "That's enough lamenting! Cudel, be more catious than MacLeod. And where is this Shepard-gal?" He looked around and searched for Ashley.

As Ashley absorbs the corrupted juices of hir broodlings, hir own infection grows causing hir body to mutate further.

Ashley's hair rapids falls to the floor, a mass of tentacles growing to replace the lost hair. Hir forehead itches as two new eyes begin to take in the world. Another set of tentacles grow from the bottom of hir ribcage as hir orginal arms soften, the bones dissovling. Shi feels a pressure build in hir ass. Hir asshole becomes a second pussy-mouth as two cock tentacles grow from above it. Pleasure surges from hir feet as they change. Becoming three cock-toed, two in front one in back. Shi orgasms as hir body finishes gaining mass.