Re: The Facility, RP, repost

Original Poster: belriose2002

I stood between alex and Marc. Deckard was shouting orders to Cudel and Kinsley. I wanted to say "thank you" to Ashley, but couldn't see her, she must gone somewhere else.

"Please, i cannot see anything!" Sam gained back my attention. She seemed to be much calmer now. I raised my breasts again, to allow her a look at Marc and the rest. My clothes were ruined again.

"I try to find something, which can hold my breasts." i said. "The laundry is behind that door. We should find some bras, and maybe i can improvise something..."

"Are you sure, Dr. Lansing has an antidote?" she asked. "If it's reversible, i can live with it."

Sam seemed to adapt very fast to our conjoined body. I wondered if this acceptance was part of the transformation.

"What do you feel?", i asked her.

"I can feel the whole body, but i'm completely paralysed. Marc! It's gonna be okay."

"Mrs. Lansing? are you able to walk?"

Original Poster: TrekkiGurl63

Everything happening in front of Kinsley seemed like a dream or a nightmare. She had heard someone calling her name but couldn't get her body to move. All she could do was watch as the transformations happened.

While she watched her body grew more aroused until her nipple cocks were fully sticking out, stretching the shirt.

After things calmed down a bit she looked around at everyone. Several people had suffered new changes with two of the women being fused together. When Dekard spoke to her she just looked at him and nodded.

She mover over to where Kyle was and kneeled beside him. She looked him over and looked at his changes. He seemed to be done changing for the moment so she places a hand on him and gently shook him.

"Kyle? Are you alright?"

Original Poster: Darth_Lust

Ashley The Queen

¡¡¡AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! ¡¡¡Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

I enjoyed of all the corrupted juices in my perfectly skin from Claire/LustCum and Jess, before i/Us note that our/my hair falled to the floor, and my first mass of tentacles go out in the place of the hair, sensing how it is moving with own life, but in secret I/We/us controls them

I/We/Us see that all the room changes dramatically, that's because over my eyes normals with two undefined black colours that it is indistinguishable, i have got the new vision of new eyes, but these have solid black pupils have a wish for Lust, corruptions and for Cum

Suddenly i was hitted by a lot of simultaneous orgasms because other set of tentacles grew from the bottom of me/our/us ribcage as me/our/us orginal arms soften, because the bones dissovling

I/We/Us feel a pressure build in my/our/us ass, because my/our/us asshole becomes a second pussy-mouth as two cock tentacles grow from above it. Pleasure and liquid vaginal and cum surges from my/our/us second pussy-mouth and one tentacle-cock penetrates inside me to give me constant pleasure like i/We/us fucks constantly to me/we/us

And last from my/our/us feet as they change. Becoming three cock-toed, two in front one in back. I/We/us orgasms as my/our/us body finishes gaining mass

Suddenly with all the changes i/we/us knows and sense that i/we/us don't be a he, or she in my/our/us mind, but i/we/us are hir.

Directing us/we/i to LustCum and Jess, i/we/us say

i/we/us don't like your actual form, you must full the circle and adopt a new form

Suddenly from our/us/my second pussy-mouth, one of the two tentacles-cocks, and my mouth shoots out a great big glow of cum, saliva, juice vagina (all corrupted) to LustCum and Jess, while i/we/us say

¡¡Take my "gift" "CummingLust"!!

When the great big glow hit Claire and Jess, their bodies merge in a solid mass of organs, and a figure human go out of the mass of organs, i/we/us don't know if she is she, he or hir

I/we/us listens in my/our/us mind a simple question

What do you want of us, Hir MISTRESS?

She or hir is a figure human, with traits of man and woman, but hir skin is pure black latex, she or hir doesn't has face human, because all the black latex is in all hir body including hir face, and hir hair is done of pure black latex like this picture

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/68921e9c5e/254276-163

i/we/us say to CummingLust while a iron chain appears on my/our/us tentacle-hand to hir neck

Let's go and presents us/we to society

I/we/us with CummingLust walks to the room that are all the members of the group, with the gun of Kyle after take of the floor

In a corner hidden of the mind of Hir MISTRESS, there was a woman scared, she was and is still Ashley Shepard, the scientic of the facility that in this moment, is really scared of the move as planned of hir MISTRESS, she want to be in control again but she failled, that sometimes she shows in the eyes normals of hir MISTRESS with her figure and shouting

¡¡MIRANDA, HELP ME!!

At Kinsley's touch Kyle moaned and his tail cock spasmed, splatering Kinsley with cum.

"What the hell happened to me? My head feels weird." Kyle mutters quietly.
Trying to stand with Kinsley's help, He stumbles unused to to his new balance. Accidently impaling one of his breast cunts on one of Kinsley's nipple cocks. Kyle cums almost instantly from the new sensation, hitting Kinsley with more sexual fluids.

After taking a moment to recover Kyle makes it to hir feet. Glaring at Deckard with an audible growl Kyle states coldly, "I'll complete my mission no matter what. That's what I'm paid for."

In the back of Kyle's mind a voice whispers of a new mission.

Original Poster: TrekkiGurl63

Kinsley gasped when Kyle's tail splattered her with cum, a bit landing on the side if her shirt.

"You were hit with some of the monsters cum. If made yo..." She was starting to explain as she was helping him stand. Kinsley moaned loudly as her nipple cock slid into Kyle's breast cunt. The feeling overwhelmed her and she started to cum. Her cock in his breast pumped it full of her cum. Her other two sprayed all over the two of them. While Kyle came, his tail cock sprayed cum over Kinsley's stomach and between her legs.

Kinsley stepped back from Kyle once he was on his feet. Her nipple cock slid put with a wet plop. She leaned against the wall trying to catch her breath when she started to feel a tingling sensation from where Kyle's cum had hit her.

"Not again." She cried as she felt the changes begin. Two breasts started to form on her stomach, one on each side of her belly button. They grew to about a D cup, but instead of nipples they had counts like Kyle's

Between her legs a bulge started to form in her pants. The bulge kept growing until Kinsley had to undo her button and zipper and pull her pants down slightly. When she did so a 12" inch cock popped out. It was attached to where her clot used to be, making her a hermaphrodite.

I was distracted by Kinsley's transformation (and of course by my still alien body), therefore i didn't see Ashley - or better the THING Ashley had become - as she entered the room.
Kinsley's breasts made my pussies wet. "That's ridicoulous! But it looks so hot! How would it feel like to caress this wonderful breasts? And feel this cock in me?" even if i couldn't read Sam's mind, her faint moan told me, that she was feeling all the same.

Deckards unbelieving cry brought me back to earth.

"What's happening?" Sam sounded confused. "What the hell..." i gasped.

Ashley were confident of her transformations before, but now she radiated something else. Was it might?. Her slave with the chain looked unreal. The scene reminded me of something i read long ago. Something about demons...

"Ashley? Is that you? What happened to you??"

"Shepard, freeze! No step further" Deckard shouted. He was feeling it too and nearly panicked. Jessom readied his gun.

Ashley/Hir QUEEN

¡¡MIRANDA!! ¡¡HELP ME,... I AM STILL ASHLEY SHE...!!

¡¡SHUT UP MIND SLAVE!!

Very soon you will disappear into my/our/us mind, and I/We/us conquer the world, but first...

When i get up my/our/us gun (before from Kyle), i/we/us noted that Shepard come back and fight again with me/us

¡¡¡NOOOOOOOO, RUUUUUUUUUUUUN MIRAAANDA!!!

¡¡I WLL STOOOOOOOOOP HIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!

¡¡DOOOOOOON'T LOOK BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!

And again the spark of Ashley Shepard disappear into hir eyes

¡¡CUMMINGLUST, ATTACK THEM!!

Almost hir give the order to CummingLust, hir (Cum....) will attack to the person who is next to hir with an attack of hir corrupted cum that they don't know

Seeing Kinsley's transformation fills Kyle with both lust and guilt.
"I'm sorry. If there's. . . " Shi starts to appologise when the creature that was Ashley steps out.
Shi immediately turns to confront the threat, moving into a defensive stance.
Shi reaches for his SMG but something stops him from drawing and firing.
Shi growls fustrated and confused by hir hesitation.

I Don't see Kinsley's second transformation, I'm too busy with my own and Miranda's. I want to feed her my nectar, It will make her feel better.

The exclaimations of the others' draw my attention to Ashley. She's not human any more, she radiates a dark power. Whatever small piece of Ashley that remains tells us to run.

I would grab Miranda and Marc and run, but my laptop is on the other side of the doorway and I really NEED it.
The speed and aglity of new form surprises me. I leap, my four feet briefly connect with the wall and push off again, landing next to my laptop. Picking it up I prepare to make a break for the stairs, when the black skinned humanoid charges.

Frightened of Ashley i retreated backward. I couldn't run like Alex, my body was simply too sluggish. "The pistol!" suddenly i remembered the weapon.
I grabbed the cold steel and pulled it out of my pocket. Marc interposed himself between me and Ashley. He tried to defend Sam, but i feared, this wouldn't help much.

131 (edited by Phil Ein Blank 2014-01-17 02:47)

Jessom was fully concentrated on the new threat. Once the creature was attacking, he brought its legs into focus. He mumbled a spell and a shockwave rushed it off it's feet.
Unlike Kyle he didn't want to kill something, which could be intelligent. He was confident that they could reason with Ashley.

"Ashley? Hold on. We are no threat to you!" He shouted.

CummingLust

Before we/us shoot our corrupted cum, we/us fall to the floor because Jessom did magic and put we/us in the floor, we/us listened hir orders mentally (but the humans doesn't know this), we/us get up of the floor, seeing with rage to Jessom, in waiting to talk, but we/us receive others orders of HIR MISTRESS and say with mysterious and undefined voice from my position

Of What do you talk with HIR QUEEN and MISTRESS, Half-orc?

Hir name is not Ashley Shepard, hir name is from now for you all humans, HIR QUEEN or HIR MISTRESS

¡¡¡OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR!!!

Jessom's spell staggered me and I only caught it's secondary effects. The new creature recovered faster than I thought possible and spoke in a strange voice.

Recovering I turned toward Kyle. Upon seeing his belt an idea struck me. I tear a strip off my skirt.

I start barking orders, "Jessom, subdue the Black creature. Kinsley, grab Kyle, he seems lost. Everyone else, get ready to run as fast as you can for the stairs."

I grab the stun rod off Kyle's belt. As long as shi is still a creature of flesh there are certain laws even shi must obey. One of those is what electricity does to a body. I wrap the strip of cloth around the handle of the stun rod just below the trigger button.

"Now"

Using my new speed I maneuver behind the thing that used to be Ashley and give hir the business end of the stunrod at full power.

CummingLust

At first we/us don't know exactly the movements of the woman transformed in a plant hybrid of name Alex, but in our/us mind, we/us listened the cry of pain of our/us HIR MISTRESS

I cry of pain at the same time like our/us HIR MISTRESS, feeling HIR pain increase several times over, after a time, i listened HIR voice full of anger, i/we asked hir while the group of survivors disappear in the direction of the stairs

Are HIR MISTRESS okay?

We/us are okay, CummingLust. We/us d¡dn't expect that this woman did her attack with Kyle's belt to us/we/mine

The plant hybrid is our/mine/us, the rest is yours CummingLust, i/we/us will to do suffer Alex our/us/mine pain increase several times

Don't worry, we/i/us have a spy in the group and we/us/i will use Hir

Let's go to the others members of our/us/mine tribe, we/us/i must join our/us/mine army

And we/us disappear in a shadowed corridor while in the mind of Ashley, I/we/us (Hir MISTRESS) see the destination of the group in one person and give the thanks to Ashley

Thanks Ash (Mind Slave first) for the information...

You are welcome, !!CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM ME AGAIN Hir MISTRESS¡¡

That person was Dr. Lansing...

Hir MISTRESS

I/We/us say through our/us mind to Kyle

Stay with the group, be my eyes and hands in the group, don't show our/us primary mission and cover to them

While we/us/i moves to other shadowed corridor maintain the distance with the group to see clearly that kyle see

I grabbed Marc's hand and dragged him with me, away from the monsters. "Jessom. This isn't Ashley anymore! Come on, lets get out of here..." I turned and "ran" as fast as i could into the next hallway. I could only hope that Alex would be able to delay Ashley.

"This body isn't made for running!" Sam gasped. We both were panting after a few steps. It wasn't only the additional weight. The jiggling of my breasts and the weird feet were another hindrance. Now Marc dragged us with him, and we were stumbling after him.

"Wait!" Jessom shouted. "They both bail out!"

"Marc, stop!" Sam gasped. I looked around to see where Ashley disappeared, and where the others were.

Deckard was standing beside us. He glared at Jessom.

"What's the matter with you? Why you didn't kill them? You have a gun you idiot! Now they are somewhere else and can waylay us anytime!"

After the others round the corner I hurry to catch up. The stunrod wasn't as effective as I had hoped.
Reaching the corner I find Jessom there and the others not far. Looking back the two entities that had been friends had already recovered and were not moving to follow.

Not wanting to take any greater risk than necessary, I interrupt Deckard before Jessom can respond, "Talk in the stairwell after I lock the door behind us."

Once the door is locked I collapse against a wall exhausted.

CummingLust

I/We listened very carefully Hir second mission and answering hir

Of course, Hir MISTRESS, it will be done

Without waiting to the answer of Hir MISTRESS, i/we move in the corridor, putting distance between me/us and the group of the survivors with Miranda and Alex

--------------------------------

When i/we see other member and feel it like a member, i/we say to it

Come with us/i, Hir MISTRESS needs you

If i/we find others survivors (pure human or little infected), i must infect them to connect them to Hir MISTRESS saying this

Take Hir MISTRESS'S GIFT

When i/we will have 10 or 16 members, if i/we note that in the air are TF agents, i/we choose smalls changes to our/mine body and mind will come back to our/us Hir MISTRESS and say

Hir MISTRESS, your member's tribe as Hir MISTRESS asked

"Alex! Are you mad? That thing could have killed you! Or enslaved you!" my anger faded quickly. "Please, don't do anything like that again!"

Sam interrupted me: "We aren't safe. I know this place. There are other ways to Dr. Lansing, it could use. We must move forward."

"Kinsley, is Kyle alright?" i hated this guy, but we needed him. Aside from Jessom, he was the only one, who could defend us.

"Well, Alex seemed to handle herself very well." i had to admit to myself.

"I'm sorry. I won't do that again, I promise. I couldn't let . .(I can't say Ashley's name) . . That Thing get you or anyone else."

My hand moves to my grumbling belly. Moving fast like that really spiked my hunger, I'm going to need to eat sometime, maybe soon. And it will have to be meat, preferably alive, to satisfy this growing hunger.

"This stairwell ends at the sercurity checkpoint just above the storage floors, we could rest there until everybody is 'okay'. It should be safe and there still might be some Tranq guns there. With the exploded D-Cum tanks or whatever those floors could be deserted or the most dangerous, I have know way of knowing. I might be able to find out something with the computers there."

As we start down, I move next to Miranda, "Don't worry, we'll get the antidote. And with the antidote, we find IT and get Ashley back."

Kyle, finally coming back to hirself with some distance from the MISTRESS.

"I sorry about freezing back there. It's this new body so many unfamilar sensations." Shi lies.

"I'll bring up rear. It'll be better that way until I've recovered fully." Kyle states wearily.

The voice in the back of hir mind quieter now but not gone.

Jessom led the way and we approached the checkpoint. Marc took my pistol and walked beside Jessom.

Something felt different, i couldn't really say what it was, but it bothered me.

"Kinsley, what were your assignment in the facility?" Sam asked. "I was a scientist in the D-Cum purifier! Really interesting work!"

Then it hit me...

I didn't think about Sam as a temporary guest in my body, but as a part of our body. It felt completely natural for me to share my body with her. I didn't want to be separate from her anymore as the transformation somehow changed my way of thinking.

Realizing what this mean i whispered to Sam. "Sam, do you notice a difference in the last minutes?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you miss your old body?"

Sam hesitated. "...No, i don't. What is happening with me?" she sounded frightened.

Was it how it began with Ashley?

I looked at Kinsley and Alex. They both must have heard our conversation.

Hearing Miranda's exchange with Sam starts me thinking.

I try visualizing myself from this morning. I find it somehow wrong to see myself not green. I also find the idea of eating with my "normal" mouth disgusting. Soil, I want to bury my feet in soil. And the idea of feeding someone(Miranda) my nectar is erotic.

"Ashley did seem to really enjoy her changes. We will find the antiote before that happens to any one else."

Just remembering something, "Kinsley do you know where this lab is located?" Showing her my laptop with the antidote project's progress report on screen the lab ID# highlighted.

Kinsley seems to have found somthing interesting on my computer because she has been poking at it quietly for a couple minutes.

We reach the bottom of the stairs and come out at the security check point. It looks a lot like those checkpoints you see on TV when a lawyer goes to see their client in Jail. The majority of the security office is accesed through the little watchroom. There is large normal looking tabby cat sitting in the widow of the watchroom.

Marc and Jessom approach cautiously. There is a girl with orange and purple hair asleep at the desk. She appears unchanged. Marc hides the gun behind his back. And proceeds to pound on the window waking her.

Marc shouts at the rousing girl, "Open up. We need someplace to rest. I promise we won't try to hurt you in any way or stay long."

She looks up confused blinking sleep from her eyes. When her nose twitches it becomes clear she hasn't escaped completely unscathed, her upper lip is puffy and she has grown cat-like whiskers.

The girl was surprised to see us. She looked at Deckard, Jessom and Marc, who seemed unchanged.

"What? Who are you?" she asked.

"Don't babble, open the Door! Now!" Deckard shouted.

She shrieked as she saw the rest of our group. "No way. Stay where you are! I..."

"Shut up! If you don't open the door in 5 seconds, you are fired, and i will sue the living daylights out of you!"

"Look!" I said. "What's your name?"

"Katherine Ulrich, aeh, miss"

"Katherine, did you ever heard of a group of monsters that wanted to sue and fire you? We don't mean any harm! Some of us are transformed, but still sane, like you! Let us in, please!"

The girl nodded, still a little bit sceptical, but she opened the security door and let us into the room.

CummingLust

After I/We take 10 or 16 members of our/us tribe showing to Hir MISTRESS, i/we decided that we/i are going farther lout into the residential zone

When i/we saw a woman not transformed, i/we feel that my black latex cock say to me/us in hir lenguage

Come with us/i, Hir MISTRESS needs her

And we/i take directly the uninfected woman between our black latex cock and penetrating hir

I/we sensed that shi is linked to us/i, because shi suffers some changes, like hir skin is changes to a red darkest latex, hir touch changed to latex similar to us/i and get out of hir vagina-mouth two cocks of high size, and i/we say to shi

You're welcome, Sister, your name will be SisterCumming, forget your/us old human name and reborn in Hir HIGHNESS

Take Hir MISTRESS'S GIFT

And shi repeated hir name again while shi finished hir changes, other man suffers the same destiny that the first woman, changing similar to us but in this case, shi can't talk and only sense others survivors through their body heat changing from man to shi, hir skin is green darkest and the touch is latex like us/our because shi is a vey lesser demon respect to us

But when i/we go with our/mine sister of name SisterCumming and shi (SisterCum, the man), i/we sensed our/mine changes that are starting to ooze again from our/mine skin cum with vaginal liquid and our/mine hands will remodel to three-fingered hands (two in front and the other in back) and my/our cock is change to three-tentacle cocks, one of them get inside my vaginal-mouth, after a lot of simultanings orgasms with SisterCumming and SisterCum, come back to our/us Hir MISTRESS and say

Hir MISTRESS, your member's tribe as Hir MISTRESS asked

If Hir MISTRESS please and approved, i/we found some of our/mine sisters and rediscovery them hir Highness

They are my/our SisterCumming and SisterCum and i/we had changed

Before we return to Hir HIGHNESS and MISTRESS, we/us corrupts more unchanges people, and bring them (6 or 7) to OUR HIGHNESS MISTRESS

Katherine Ulrich (alias "Kitty")

I was sleeping after the revolution exploted in the facility by a D-Cum tank, after this i saw all my companions changed to monster hungry of sex, but a little of D-Cum hit me and "Puffy", my cat, transforming me with traits of my cat like my upper lip is puffy and i have grown cat-like whiskers and sometimes escape me "prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" and i am acting like a normal cat

Suddenly i listened some hits in the glass of the room, i saw 6 survivors (4 men (2 transformed) and 2 women transformed), and one say to me that they are not enemies and they don't hurt me, but a man with suit, say me that in 5 seconds if i don't open the door, i am fired and others worse things

I put my horror face when i see the 2 women, laying back more, without open the security door until the man with suit threats me

I don't have other way and i opened the door seeing the 2 women transformed come into, 1 is a plant-hybrid and the other is difficult to explain, i lay back in fear seeing to the 2 women, one of them asks my name and i answering her or hir (i don't know) with fear

My name is Ulrich, Katherine (or Kitty) Ulrich, aeh, miss...

I answered to hir or her with doubts and very nervous catching "Puffy" and caressing her reassuring me in the way

Noooo, you are not a group of monsters hungers of sex, or are you monsters disguised?, prove it that you are not sex-monsters

The Brood Queen surveys hir growing army. Soon the eatery Shi chose would be full of loyal servants. Shi chose well with CummingLust. Nearly 50 blessed are arrayed before Hir, many pleasuring each other.

But since Mind Slave (Ashley) had been locked away in a corner of hir mind shi has become aware of many new things. There are other forces at work here. Forces that would hinder Hir. The thing in the computers is only one tendril of the more insidious force at work here. There is another less active one that occupies a number of labs. And there is Dr. Lansing on the bottom floor protecting many unblessed.

When next CummingLust returns, we will send hir and hir sisters to search out, but not confront, the agents of this insidious force. We ourselves will seek out True D-Cum in the storage floors, our power must grow if we are to be Dominant.

CummingLust

After we/us (the sisters and me) come back to the restaurants that is the operational base of Hir HIGHNESS MISTRESS, we/i asked to hir

Hir HIGHNESS MISTRESS

What are hir next mission to us/we?, My/our sisters are prepared and ready, and what sisters can i/we bring with me/us?