Topic: Amy & Mikaela

This is the first sexual transformation I have written, and also the first I've posted on FurAffinity. So enjoy!

------------------------------------------

Amy hasn't exactly had the most fortunate life. At age five, her mother died in a fiery car crash and her father chose to send her off to an orphanage before killing himself via drug addiction. At age nine, she was adopted by a religious middle-class family whose eldest member was the pastor of the local church. However, misfortune would return to Amy's then-good life, as she was accused of stealing the church donation money by her older, more trusted adoptive sister. Amy was unable to convince her adoptive family otherwise and was kicked out of her home. No orphanage. No family to speak of. Just the cold streets.

Amy continued living on the streets for three more years, until she met Elsa Carsille, a middle aged woman who had no kids of her own but was married to a man named Arroyo. Elsa saw the desperate state that Amy was in and took her in. Elsa and Arroyo were more than happy to help Amy gain a better life and helped her succeed in high-school.

Now at 21 years old, Amy works for a law firm, a small job but it pays the bills. She lives in an apartment that she shares with her Japanese friend Sasuka, who barely speaks English despite having a full understanding of the language. The only other important people in her life are Trevor and Mikaela, her two other friends.

Tuesday morning

"Hey Amy! Amy! AMY!" yells a man, running through a corridor as he shouts.

Amy keeps walking, clearly ignoring the man.

The man, very persistent, keeps calling out to Amy. She keeps trying to ignore him but her level of patience isn't like most people, she can't stand pressure, and she finally snaps.

"What the fuck do you want Trevor? I've already told you, I'm not going to X-Games with you" Amy grunts.

"It's not that. I was just wondering why Mikaela seems upset..."

"If you wanna know why Mikaela is upset, go and ask her for your fucking self Trevor. I'm not the go-between-bitch" Amy interrupts.

"She told me to ask you. Apparently, you rejected her. I never knew that you were a, shall we say, pussy eater" Trevor says.

"Are you calling me a lesbian? Are you, fuckface?" Amy menacingly growls.

"Yes, I am. I know for a fact that Mikaela is a lesbian but I want to know if you're one. Or haven't you come out with your sexuality yet?" Trevor says.

"Okay Trevor. I am a lesbian. I've had relationships with four different women since I turned 16 over three years ago, and I've had sex more times than you and I can count. Mikaela is my new interest but no, I didn't reject her. I rejected sex after she wanted to use a strap-on rubber cock the length of a baseball bat and penetrate me so fucking deep that I'd literally be cumming from my mouth, like an out of control penis. To be honest, I actually want that. You know, to taste my own cum and feel that pleasure on my tongue. But she wanted to do it in public. How do you think that would feel? Being fucked that deep would be great, but in public? No fucking way!  So just piss off already" Amy explains.

"Wow, I've got like the biggest fucking hard-on right now from all the stuff you said" Trevor drools.

"Fuck you Trevor" Amy hisses, slapping Trevor in the face and walking off.

"She literally wants to cum from her mouth, eh?" Trevor thinks, engaged in deep thought about a plan.

That afternoon

"...So you're telling me that Amy actually wants to spill sperm from her mouth and that she'll gladly let me fuck her with a strap-on if we do it somewhere private?" Mikaela asks.

"Um, yeah Miki. She said that today when I asked her why you were upset" Trevor answers.

"I've never heard of anyone, man or woman, who has wanted to spray cum from their mouth. Amy sure does have some weird fetishes" Mikaela gasps.

"You're the one who said you wanted to make her cum from her mouth?!" Trevor says, confused.

"True but I never thought she'd take the whole 'cum from the mouth' thing seriously. Though I still want to fuck that pretty soft cute pussy of hers with a long rubber dick" Mikaela laughs.

"You know, I was thinking of something today after my little talk with her. It will probably fuck up her life but will give her, and you, full sexual pleasure" Trevor suggests.

"Go on" Mikaela says, intrigued.

"Well, my sister works with the company that provides all those sex enhancers, Namnomed Consumer Products. And she bought home a liquid that is meant to change a human's mouth into a vagina and also drastically increase the size of a person's genitals as well as make them constantly ejaculate and give them a strong libido. The whole idea behind it is to build up the human sex drive. But they haven't been able to create an antidote to it's effects, so more or less, it's permanent. That's why they haven't officially released it and the only sample in public is the one in my pocket" Trevor explains, watching as Mikaela sprays out some Mountain Dew upon hearing him.

"Wha...what!? Pussy mouths?!" Mikaela coughs.

"Um, yes" Trevor responds.

"And, and um, constant arousal and squirting?!" Mikaela sputters again, still recovering from Trevor's information.

"Hhh, yes Miki" Trevor sighs.

"Can I ask why your sister has something like that, and more importantly, how such a thing is even possible?" Mikaela asks, somewhat shocked.

"Well, you know that NCP sell all those sex related products and things like libido enhancers, dildos, onaholes, EZ DIY Breast Implants, lust gum, virtual intelligence sex mentors, breast pumps and so on" Trevor explains. "Have you heard of TransNaturale?".

"No, I have no idea what it is?" Mikaela informs.

"TransNaturale was created as a way to allow pre-op transgender people a more natural, faster and far more likeable gender reassignment process. Males becoming females would develop natural breasts, vagina, feminine voice and body structure, even a fully functional womb. Females becoming males would develop a natural penis, testicles, masculine body structure and voice and facial hair. Simply put, transgender people would fully become their true gender, not just half the gender" Trevor explains.

"So, what does that have to do with pussy mouth making liquids?" Mikaela asks, getting slightly annoyed.

"TransNaturale was, surprisingly, a huge success. A whopping huge success. All transgender people in the world now use it, even those who are still basically children. NCP saw this as a stepping stone to further their genetics capabilities and they followed TransNaturale with FluAid, which is able to remove a flu from the human body within three hours. But now, since NCP is sex-based, they have used their genetic knowledge to produce drugs which generally alter the body in bizarre, sexual ways. They released a pill called Boobalicious!, which enhances the size of boobs one size per pill, just four months ago. Following an incident involving Narella Bynes, an Irish teenager who took only four pills that somehow caused her boobs to grow from a C cup to PP cup instead of the DD cup she wanted, NCP released a statement declaring that they are unable to produce an antidote to any product they create. To apologize to Narella, they gave her a free remedy which made her boobs lighter and removed back pains. Nevertheless, NCP still sell these sorts of products, including the recently released Mantastic!, the male version of Boobalicious!, but so far there have been no reported botches with that one" Trevor deeply explains.

"Um, you still haven't answered my question. Remember, pussy mouths!" Mikaela yells.

"I did tell you how it's possible! But anyway, you impatient bitch, my sister is deep with NCP. She's being considered for a promotion into the Creative Council, the ideas people. So, she grabbed the stuff from a lab and bought it home two days ago. Apparently, she was going to use it on herself before finding out the next day what it actually does, when a cat was experimented on. My sister thought the drug would make her sterile, since she can't fall pregnant. Stupid slut, imagine what would have happened if she didn't wait. So I 'borrowed' it from her" Trevor says.

"Okay, thanks for telling me. Now, what about Amy and the vagina drug?" Mikaela asks.

"You invite Amy over tonight and offer her a drink. When she says what she'd like, you spike the drink with this fluid and then give it to her. Then you watch as she becomes a sex hungry pussymouthed skank and do what you please with her. I'll come back tomorrow and see how things went" Trevor instructs.

"It's a bit cruel, do we really want to ruin her life?" Mikaela asks, obviously a bit worried after learning everything from Trevor.

"Miki, there is only one way you can have Amy to yourself. Imagine her after she changes. A pussy in place of her mouth, constantly drooling with sex, begging for you to lick or fuck it. Her vagina, suddenly the size of a basketball with a clit the size of a DVD case, cumming with absolute sad but endless pleasure. Maybe her tits grow bigger as well, GG cup perhaps, willing to be played with and squirting milk with orgasmic pleasure. Amy's life may be ruined for a while, but she'll adapt to it and grow to love it. Of course, she's the one who wants to cum from her mouth. And you'll have the best pleasure yourself. You're enjoying this aren't you Mikaela?" Trevor says, in an almost hypnotic voice.

Trevor is right, Mikaela is enjoying thinking about what she could do to Amy, her denim shorts clearly showing a wet spot where her own sex juice has leaked in excitement. "Okay, yeah, oh yes, perhaps you are right Trevor. I will give her the stuff tonight, one way or another. And Amy will be mine" Mikaela laughs.

An hour later, Trevor decides to leave after playing some Xbox with Mikaela, leaving behind the special liquid. Mikaela decides to call Amy to "apologise" for her earlier behavior and invite her over for the night. Amy tells Mikaela that she will come over for some drinks, movies and sex. Mikaela's plan is now concrete, and Amy has no idea what's about to hit her.

That night

"Hey Miki" Amy greets, just arriving at Mikaela's house.

"Hi Amy. Listen, I really am sorry for what happened earlier. I should've known that you believe sex should be done only in private. I mean, ramming a strap-on up your fuckhole is pretty out there. So, I'm sorry" Mikaela says, faking every word of it.

"Meh, don't worry about it. Apology accepted. Besides, I never said I didn't want to do it, just not in a public place" Amy responds.

"Heh, yeah, I suppose you're right. So, can I get you a drink? I've got Fanta, Mountain Dew, Code Red, Dr. Pepper, tea, coffee, mocha. Or maybe just some plain old water?" Mikaela asks.

"Nope, I'm fine. But thanks" Amy denies.

Mikaela is very angry, her perfect plan has backfired before it even began. She hadn't thought of any other method of giving Amy the strange liquid, so she quickly thinks of the nastiest way possible. She's going to have to play rough and force her to drink it.

"Hey Amy, how about we have an all nighter of just sex. No movies, no dinner, no sleep. Just sex all night long. What do you say?" Mikaela flirts.

"Really Mikaela, sex all night long. Don't forget I have work in the morning" Amy rejects. But Mikaela removes her skirt almost instantly, revealing her lush D cup boobs and that alone is enough for Amy to change her mind. "First things first Miki, we kiss".

This is her chance. Mikaela walks to Amy, who's eyes are shut, and goes to plant her lips onto Amy's. "I'm so sorry Amy, but I have to do this".

"I kno...wait, what!" Amy responds, just as Mikaela forces the fluid down her throat. "What the fuck bitch, what wib you wha! Whash wawwewing wo wy wouth. Wi wannt talshk! Whash wib wou tsh *splurt* we" Amy cries. "Wis wy woutth wurwin pha *splat* wagina?".

"Sorry slut, you know I love you but unless this happens, I can't have you to myself. But don't worry, your mouth ain't the only thing that's changing. HAHAHA!" Mikaela laughs.

"Wy wate wou, wou wic..." Amy cries, her mouth now fully formed into a vagina, rendering her unable to speak.

"So you can't talk now. Good, I won't have to listen to your screams of submission when I lick one pussy and fuck the other with this long purple penetrator. Guess which cunt I'm fucking" Mikaela taunts, Amy too aroused to fight back. Mikaela pushes her girlfriend onto the floor and climbs on top of her for the 69 position, thrusting the strap-on into Amy's "mouth" before diving tongue-first into her lower vagina, which has already begun expanding like Trevor said it would.

Mikaela begins licking Amy's pussy like an airplane turbine while forcing the strap-on deeper into her throat. Even Amy is enjoying it and despite being humiliated and saddened, her arousal outweighs everything else, she can't help but love it. Amy's expanding pussy keeps spraying copious amounts of cum into Mikaela's mouth, who swallows every drop of it with glee.

Within minutes, Amy's breasts begin to grow and Mikaela tries her hardest to keep sucking on Amy's cock-length clit but it soon becomes too much and Mikaela is forced to stop until Amy's boobs stop at a massive GG cup. Amy, still very much enjoying Mikaela's punishing, forces the strap-on even deeper until the head comes out off her volleyball sized vagina. "All the way through huh, with my own fucking rubber dick. You're enjoying this even more than I am. So hot" Mikaela lustfully teases, resting a little from the sex, to which Amy nods in agreement. Mikaela decides to lean towards Amy's gaping cunt and begin suck on her clit and the strap-on at the same time.

At midnight, after two hours of keeping her strap-on in Amy's pussymouth, Mikaela finally withdraws. Amy's oversized tits leak milk in strange pleasure and Mikaela is conflicted whether to drink the delicious creamy milk from her mammaries or lick her cumming pussymouth until it squirts like crazy. She decides to drink Amy's milk, and Amy is more than happy to oblige. Well, she doesn't have much choice really, considering the state she's in.

After drinking Amy's delicious milk for awhile, Mikaela decides to wrap things up with a bang, or an explosive orgasm from her girlfriend's fuckmouth. The strange, bizarre sex session finally ends early hours in the morning, after Amy climaxes by squirting sperm from her mouth all over Mikaela's face.

In the morning

Mikaela wakes up on her queen-sized bed, smiling at the events from the night. Amy lays next to her, still asleep, two of her fingers sitting nicely inside her mouth pussy. Mikaela smiles, kissing Amy's cute pussy before getting up. "I've got a lot of cleaning up to do today, but it's worth every drop" Mikaela yawns, staring at her bed, saturated from the mix of Amy's breastmilk and cum from her gaping volleyball sized lower pussy.

Mikaela walks downstairs in the nude, leaving her girlfriend alone in all her bizarre sexual glory. She goes into the kitchen and opens the fridge to grab some water, before seeing a letter on the door. "Thanks for last night Miki. I may not be able to talk any more because of my new vagina but I want you to know that I love what you did to me and I can't wait until next time..." Mikaela reads "Oh, that's so sweet" she says, before flipping the page.

"But you aren't the only one with a plan, whore" the letter finishes. "Fuck!" Mikaela yells, turning around and glimpsing Amy, who splashes her with a purple liquid.

A few hours later

Trevor visits Mikaela's house, eager to check how Mikaela did with Amy.

"Mikaela! I'm here, like I said I'd be. Mikaela!" Trevor yells. "Where are you? Don't tell me you two are still having sex!" he calls as he enters the kitchen, the floor of which is flooded with semen. "Geez, Amy must've cummed loads last night, given how big her pussy would've gotten. Mikaela, where the heck are you!".

Trevor decides that he'll check the loungeroom before leaving. "Mikaela, are you in here. Mikae...la?! What...the...fuck?!" Trevor gasps, confused at the strange sight before his eyes.

There, in the loungeroom, are both Amy and Mikaela, both masturbating. But Mikaela isn't what she was a few hours ago, in fact, nor is she playing with herself normally either. Amy decided to give Mikaela a taste of her own medicine.

Sticking out from Mikaela's mouth is a big penis, about a foot long and as thick as a tennis ball, that used to be her tongue. Her fingers have all changed too, replaced by cocks the length of a PSP, oozing precum while one hand massages her dicktongue, the other fondling with her grapefruit sized vagina and the dick shaped clit erecting almost a metre out from it, itself spraying hot white cum in bliss pleasure. Two pairs of DD cup boobs sit on her chest, the lower set looking perfectly normal but the top pair not so much, with long cocks in place of nipples which jizz milk every few seconds without stimulation. The soles of her feet now vaginas, oozing sex juices with mere rubs on the carpet. But despite all the penises all over Mikaela's severely transformed body, her ass is the strangest because where her round, curvaceous bum used to be is a huge scrotum the size of two beach balls that is obviously there to store and rapidly produce all the cum that her many dicks need.

Trevor, still silent and unnoticed by the two permanently aroused transformed girls, watches as the two move closer to have the strangest sex Trevor has ever seen, even stranger than extreme hentai. Amy places her pussymouth onto Mikaela's hard dicktongue and thrusts her head back and forth, taking every drop of her spraying tongue cum into her pussy, both of their eyes rolled back in sexual ecstasy. Mikaela rams her moist clitdick into Amy's massive soaked vagina, tears of pleasure running down her face. Amy's milk flowing nipples strangely open up to take Mikaela's dicknipples.

Trevor thinks that it's best if he leaves, deciding to leave the two transformed girls to their eternally sex-dominated lives, locking the house as he leaves to prevent anyone from going in or out, for the better of everyone's lives.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

Re: Amy & Mikaela

"cocks the length of a PSP"
I loled.

Good read otherwise! You should continue writing!

The story is very good, but i see serious problems with depicting sexuality with minors. May i ask you to change the ages to at least 18?

nikita wrote:

The story is very good, but i see serious problems with depicting sexuality with minors. May i ask you to change the ages to at least 18?

You're referring to the prologue bit aren't you? I would change it, but I didn't actually submit that post to the forum, so I can't. The age was something I regretted with the children of Amy & Mikaela and the only reason I made them young was to explain that the offspring of transformees generally change during puberty or adolescense.

See my FurAffinity account, where most of my stuff is found: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetransformationguru/

TheTransformationGuru wrote:
nikita wrote:

You're referring to the prologue bit aren't you? I would change it, but I didn't actually submit that post to the forum, so I can't. The age was something I regretted with the children of Amy & Mikaela and the only reason I made them young was to explain that the offspring of transformees generally change during puberty or adolescense.

Oh, okay! Well, if you don't mind i will remove the epilogue and you can repost it. It's a good story and i would like to have it in the forum.

Technically you continue to grow until around 25-26 years old, so you could have natural transformations up til then.

Your world is interesting. it seems as if these medical advances lead to a world of transformees and weirdness, and that your story begins at the start of it, as it's just breaking out, and then during the removed bit, you have it much more prevalent. Interesting.

nikita wrote:

Oh, okay! Well, if you don't mind i will remove the epilogue and you can repost it. It's a good story and i would like to have it in the forum.

Ah, I never actually read the epilogue that I posted. I just knew there was one and I posted it thinking that it was unintentional. Thanks for picking that up for me!

Flicker wrote:
nikita wrote:

Ah, I never actually read the epilogue that I posted. I just knew there was one and I posted it thinking that it was unintentional. Thanks for picking that up for me!

no problem, no harm was done. :-)

10 (edited by TheTransformationGuru 2014-04-18 17:17)

Edited & Improved version of the Epilogue

In the years to come, Amy and Mikaela learn to control their arousal levels and before long, are able to trigger arousal at will after many months of sex. The two of them have four children within eight years; three daughters and one son. Their names are Rose, Daniella, Lily and Logan. Amy gave birth to each child, however for some unknown reason, Logan was born from her facial vagina. Understandably, this was a very painful birthing process for Amy, whereas her previous ones were painless due to the large size of Amy's primary vagina.

Following the worldwide acknowledgement of people transformed by NCP's products, Amy and Mikaela left the house for the first time in eight years, in a world where laws protect transformees from discrimination and grants them the freedom to engage in "questionable" acts in public locales. After they left the house, medical experts warned them that the offspring of transformees that are born human would develop changes sometime during or within ten years after puberty, but they also declared that due to human genome issues with the so-called "Namnomed Genetic Strain", anyone who develops changes under the age of eighteen won't feel sexual pleasure/arousal, nor want to have sexual intercourse for that matter, until they come of age. This is something that is viewed as a miracle by some people, thanks to the increased lack of teen pregnancies since the year NCP's works came to light. However, the delayed sexual nature during the teen years means that once transformee offspring reach adulthood, they have an unsatiable desire to masturbate or have sex. This can last between a few days to two weeks.

The children of Amy and Mikaela consider Amy to be their "mother" and Mikaela to be their "father". Completely natural, considering how Mikaela's transformation left her with multiple penises in several places on her body. And despite being born completely human, all the children eventually developed similar transformations to their parents.

Rose, now 27, had developed rapid breast growth at age 18, growing from a petite B cup to JJ cup within two hours. She also grew a third breast the same day. She didn't receive her next change until after her 20th birthday, on which her fingers and toes transformed into penises, and her clit grew to half a metre in length. This transformation was the reason Rose wasn't seen for three months afterwards because she was rendered in a temporary lengthened state of arousal for that period. Rose's most recent transformation occured roughly seven months following her 24th birthday. She developed a two-metre long prehensile tail, covered in orange-red cat-like fur but ending with a functioning penis rather than a tip. Currently, Rose lives in Arranton, Michigan, a transformee town best known for it's high rate of human tourists. She works as a waitress in a sextaurant.

Daniella, now 24, had developed a pussymouth like her mother four days after she turned 19, but unlike Amy, she is still capable of speech. The same day, her nipples turned into vaginas, something that she finds very convenient for many reasons. Because of this, Daniella regularly lactates what is known as "spilk", a mixture of breast milk and semen, which is a popular drink at sextaurants. At age 20, her breasts increased from a C cup to a EE cup over the course of two weeks. Normally, this wouldn't be seen as a transformation, but her breasts aren't normal. Instead, they float like balloons unless they are weighted down by a bra, restrictive clothing or when they're completely filled with "spilk". Because of her "spilk" production, Daniella's breasts can actually temporarily expand to a M cup at biggest. A day after her 24th birthday, Daniella grew a two foot long penis and a scrotum that replaced her vagina. She is five months pregnant, with a child she conceived through autofellatio. She resides in Los Angeles, working with celebrity transformees as a lawyer enlisted with ATLAS (Agency of Transformee Law Accounting and Security).

Lily, now 21, was unfortunate to have gained the most drastic transformation, despite being the last of her siblings to transform. On her 18th birthday, she had violently transformed into nothing more than a five foot long penis with eyes over a four hour period. She has a scrotum, which was once her lower body, that produces semen at a strong rate. She moves by "slithering" around like a snake. Like actual penises, she becomes erect when aroused, standing at six foot when fully erect, although she cannot move in this state. Because of her high cum production rate, she can ejaculate in mass quantities but in order to do so, she must be "masturbated" or be so aroused she doesn't need any stimulation, thanks to her lack of arms. Although she cannot speak and lacks a nose, ears, mouth, arms & legs, her senses are heightened and she lives on a diet of semen. On her 20th birthday, Lily transformed further. Rather than being stuck at five foot long, she grew to become the size of an average adult female, but now produces significantly more semen. She currently lives on a small farm, involved in a semi-incestuous relationship with Logan.

Logan, now 20, was the first to transform but hadn't received more changes until quite recently. He naturally turned into a girl at age 10. By government regulations, Logan's legal gender identity was switched to female but she kept her male name. For three more years Logan would continue to embrace her male birthright, by being a tomboy. This changed when she learnt of Rose's second transformation, which was enough to convince Logan that being a transformee isn't so bad, and she dropped the tomboy personality then and there. It wasn't until Logan turned 20 had she transformed again, but the change was still minor compared to her sisters. Logan's vagina expanded like her mother's, but not to the point of being noticed unless she is naked. Logan can be mistaken as a complete human, but she is still quite young though, so the transformations are certain to continue. Currently, Logan lives with Lily, involved in a semi-incestuous relationship. She often travels to Cleveland, Ohio where she works as a showgirl on Lionel Curry's hit weekly gameshow "Transform Your Way!".

Amy & Mikaela now live on Isla Forma, an island holiday resort that caters to transformees who can afford the luxuries. Because they were unwillingly transformed before the outing of NCP, the couple were granted permanent residence after the resort was built. The couple continue living a happy, and sex-fuelled, life.

As for Trevor? Well, that conniving bastard would trick many other innocents until he was finally discovered selling botched NCP drugs to unassuming customers in a Las Vegas casino eight years after he tricked Amy & Mikaela into transforming each other and just weeks before the "NCP Revelation". He was arrested and given thirty years imprisonment.

It should be noted that Trevor was responsible for the transformation of Riley Vyrus, a hugely popular actress/popstar. A huge fan of her's, Trevor had met her at an autograph signing in San Diego and quickly kissed after receiving his autograph, angering her so much she wrote and released a song called "F#%king Fanboys!", which features an entire section based on Trevor kissing her, even mentioning his full name. The song became a major hit. Humiliated, Trevor snuck backstage at a live performance in Hollywood and poisoned her drink supply with various transformative drugs. No one ever found out how she transformed until Trevor confessed to it following his arrest.

Unfortunately for Trevor, he was locked away in small transformee prison, where all inmates were told of his crimes before his arrival. He went to jail unanimously hated by the entire population, but made a friend in Russett, a kind, former gang member who had grown rabbit ears, one breast, a vagina in place of his anus and sharp fangs as punishment for snitching on his gang. For six months, Trevor and Russett were friends, even prison-lovers at one point. But one day, Russett injected Trevor with a needle that slowly transformed him into a female donkey-angelfish-human hybrid with a massive vagina and snail-like eyes.

Trevor was deceived by Russett, just as he had deceived the victims of his botched drugs. Russett simply pretended to be Trevor's friend in order to allow the inmates time to gather various resources to create a serum strong enough to make Trevor "one of them".

Only recently, after so many years into his sentence, has Trevor learnt that Amy & Mikaela orchestrated his transformation, as part of their own revenge against him.

I've changed the epilogue now, and significantly improved upon it. You won't find this on FA though, not yet anyway. Sorry for the wait, but now that I'm done, I can focus on other stories.

I like the new version, it still flows nicely and the transformations are interesting and varied. smile